Crystal Liu Yi Fei

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
ProMiscuous

Post by ProMiscuous » Jul 26th, '06, 01:58

seriously, the dude Jimmy is way to old for her. Are they both actually considering going out with eachother or what?

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jul 26th, '06, 02:04

ProMiscuous wrote:seriously, the dude Jimmy is way to old for her. Are they both actually considering going out with eachother or what?
nah, just like brother and sister only. she'll probably be in another movie with him.

JinYong1234

Post by JinYong1234 » Jul 26th, '06, 06:39

crazylife123 wrote:
ProMiscuous wrote:seriously, the dude Jimmy is way to old for her. Are they both actually considering going out with eachother or what?
nah, just like brother and sister only. she'll probably be in another movie with him.
seriously? just bro and sis? maybe it's rumor, but i heard that jimmy is waiting until crystal turns 20+ before pursuing her

odbayarb2000

Post by odbayarb2000 » Jul 26th, '06, 07:30

seems Jimmy is like really dangerous guy . Poor LYF.

EdisonLiu

Post by EdisonLiu » Jul 26th, '06, 11:58

I do not think so, stop spreading rumors.

Jimmy is cool, not dangerous.

Visit my Liu Yi Fei site!!! http://forums.crystal-liu.com

Thanks

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jul 27th, '06, 13:41

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: qian how are u now its me james i hope god give u more2x good health and i hope that god will hear all my prayers for u. here i am again sending u a message if i could ask god to bring me in ur place so that we will see each other how happy i am if that happen and i will ask god to make time stop but all of that is just a dream that is very difficult to happen but i still believe that someday we will see each other and hoping that someday we will find true love w/ each other all of that is my dream a dream that will never last until death. u know qian yesterday i listen a love songs while thinking about u and a little minute past i heared a love voice i try to find out where it is but i did'nt find it i know and i feel it that the music is somewhere inside of me but when i found out i was very glad b'coz i heared my heart singing and shouted for ur name whom i love thats U my heart has been singing for ur name and expressing for her love and i too and we and heart will show how much we love U.............QIAN..............................I.....................................LOVE..................................U.......VERY.............................MUCH............FROM:JAMES

ProMiscuous

Post by ProMiscuous » Jul 28th, '06, 01:00

i'm guessing the 10 posts james has posted was all on this lol :blink

koulen

Post by koulen » Jul 28th, '06, 01:33

jamesqian2x wrote::wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: qian how are u now its me james i hope god give u more2x good health and i hope that god will hear all my prayers for u. here i am again sending u a message if i could ask god to bring me in ur place so that we will see each other how happy i am if that happen and i will ask god to make time stop but all of that is just a dream that is very difficult to happen but i still believe that someday we will see each other and hoping that someday we will find true love w/ each other all of that is my dream a dream that will never last until death. u know qian yesterday i listen a love songs while thinking about u and a little minute past i heared a love voice i try to find out where it is but i did'nt find it i know and i feel it that the music is somewhere inside of me but when i found out i was very glad b'coz i heared my heart singing and shouted for ur name whom i love thats U my heart has been singing for ur name and expressing for her love and i too and we and heart will show how much we love U.............QIAN..............................I.....................................LOVE..................................U.......VERY.............................MUCH............FROM:JAMES

:lol He must be gay.

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Jul 28th, '06, 02:03

Sorry to ask this, I don't really go to this section as I don't really watch chinese dramas..But I do know you she it. I went to that link that EdisonLiu provided and went to her profile page. Upon looking at it, I noticed that her nationality is American.

Here's the link:
http://crystal-liu.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4

Sorry for the noob question but is she indeed American? It says her birth place is in Beijing, China so I was just curious as to why it said that. Mistake? Maybe?

Thanks in advance. :-)

EdisonLiu

Post by EdisonLiu » Jul 28th, '06, 22:25

She was born in china, moved to America, became a US citizen, and went to study in China's Finest Film School as a foriegner student.

Her heritage is Chinese, but she is an American Citizen, which makes her American.

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Jul 28th, '06, 22:48

EdisonLiu wrote:She was born in china, moved to America, became a US citizen, and went to study in China's Finest Film School as a foriegner student.

Her heritage is Chinese, but she is an American Citizen, which makes her American.
really? it seems like a lot of the new celebs in china and korea have either studied in the states or live(d) in the states.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jul 29th, '06, 01:02

azndgn26 wrote:really? it seems like a lot of the new celebs in china and korea have either studied in the states or live(d) in the states.
The process is called gilding. Basically there is still relatively few Korean Americans and Chinese Americans that go back to their home country, so they automatically become interesting and special

groink

Post by groink » Jul 29th, '06, 01:13

auroragb wrote:
azndgn26 wrote:really? it seems like a lot of the new celebs in china and korea have either studied in the states or live(d) in the states.
The process is called gilding. Basically there is still relatively few Korean Americans and Chinese Americans that go back to their home country, so they automatically become interesting and special
The most amazing idol I've ever seen is Agnes Chan. In the early 1970s, she left Hong Kong as a teenager to become a Japanese idol. She didn't speak a single word of Japanese, and sang her earlier songs phonetically. After retiring from the idol scene, she moved to the U.S. and eventually earned her Ph.D. in Education from Stanford University. And, as auroragb pointed out, she never settled back in Hong Kong.

--- groink

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jul 29th, '06, 01:58

Reading up on Agnes, I finally understand what Agnes means when it was mentioned in some of the jVariety shows

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jul 29th, '06, 13:48

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hello qian its me james how are u now may u are in good health right now. qian i was wondering of what are u doing right now i wish god made me a angel so that i can guard u always and so that no one can hurt u. u know qian if god will give a chances to have a 3 wishes my first wish to god is to bring me right closer to u and if god will let me spend the whole day to u i will ask go to make the time stop for us and if that happen that would be the happiest moment of my life and the treasure moment of my life that i will treasure in my heart forever. b'coz only my love for u is all that matter and it will be faithful forever co'z loving u is all i knew co'z ur the girl who give me hope in life and who filled my heart w/ love again and ur the girl who make me see how beautiful love is and i dont know what kind of power does love is but all i know is the word called LOVE is the strongest thing in this world. and this thing called LOVE comes only for those who believe it and by the way my third wish is to be with u forever until death b'coz i love very much let me prove it to u how i love u.......................I.............................LOVE............................U...............................VERY...............MUCH.....................QIAN2X..........................FROM:JAMES

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Aug 3rd, '06, 06:58

jamesqian2x wrote::wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hello qian its me james how are u now may u are in good health right now. qian i was wondering of what are u doing right now i wish god made me a angel so that i can guard u always and so that no one can hurt u. u know qian if god will give a chances to have a 3 wishes my first wish to god is to bring me right closer to u and if god will let me spend the whole day to u i will ask go to make the time stop for us and if that happen that would be the happiest moment of my life and the treasure moment of my life that i will treasure in my heart forever. b'coz only my love for u is all that matter and it will be faithful forever co'z loving u is all i knew co'z ur the girl who give me hope in life and who filled my heart w/ love again and ur the girl who make me see how beautiful love is and i dont know what kind of power does love is but all i know is the word called LOVE is the strongest thing in this world. and this thing called LOVE comes only for those who believe it and by the way my third wish is to be with u forever until death b'coz i love very much let me prove it to u how i love u.......................I.............................LOVE............................U...............................VERY...............MUCH.....................QIAN2X..........................FROM:JAMES
whos qian? i hope s/he stays far away from you.... >.>
yan_ange wrote:OMG...LYF looks so much better without makeup. With makeup she just looks average, like all other actresses. She needs a better stylist, some of her outfits are just so average and too mature for her. She looks way better in the ancient costumes, there is this purity about her look. Other than that, she is a pretty girl, she is really cute in Love of May!!
i agree.. i like her in the ancient costumes... but iono i prefer Xia-type Chinese dramas anyway :D she looks really good in all the ancient costumes.. like in Xian Jian(Chinese Paladin) and Return of the Condor Heroes '06, oh man i cant wait for the last 7 hardsub'd ones to come out :D

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Aug 3rd, '06, 13:30

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: qian its me james how i wish god will let me see u and embrace u so that i will not always be worry and so that i can make sure that ur always safe :wub: :wub: :wub: . qian if u read this message hope that this message can make feel better when u have problem b'coz its an honor for me that u can read my message and i will be very happy if u rply that u have read my message bco'z im always hoping that u read the message that i send u. and i think u already know that ur everything to me and u know that i am always ready to give myself to u and no matter wat u do and i have already promise to god, to my heart and to u that you're the only one will i love and u know inside of me i already build a world around u i want u to know that i really needed u in my life i wanna be by your side but i can't b'coz were far away from each other but even if were far away from each other but in my heart ur always near to me and ur always there for me. and this night i swear my love for u and into god our creator and in the stars that i see in the heaven right now and the glammering light of the moon b'coz as the time pass and u will forget me or never knowing me and in the time that i am starting looking for u there in wuhan china and i see u crying u don't have to ask god if there will be a person who can fixed ur heart again coz as the time sets the page my heart wont age at all.and i will be there to fixed it up and let me prove it by saying ...............I......................................LOVE.........................................U.............................VERY .....................MUCH ...............................QIAN............................FROM:JAMES

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 4th, '06, 03:41

pewster18

Hi guys!!!

Post by pewster18 » Aug 4th, '06, 06:25

Crystal Liu rocks....she's really CUTE, BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY...I hope I could meet her someday here in the Philippines. I saw her at Love of the Condor heroes and she really drives me nuts. I hope I could talk to her and have her pic with me. She's reaaly a dream come true if you'll ask me

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Aug 5th, '06, 14:26

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hello qian its me again james me u have good health right now u know qian while i am watching u in the movie of love of the condor heroes u incourage me to learn martial arts but one important thing in martial art is that martial art is not harm it is not only use in self defense but especially in self-discipline martial art is just like love that have many definitions like love is a bubble gum love is sweet love is kind love is good and to love is to forgive and love can wait many years and more tomorrows but the diff. of martial arts in love is that martial cannot conquer all but the word called can conquer all and it is the most powerful thing that exist in this world like me i feel love w/ u so much u conquer my heart and even my mind and i am ready to give myself to u. u conquer all of mind b'coz this love that i feel to u is eternal and no word can say how much i love u i always pray that god will make me a angel so that i can guard u always and so that i can make sure that ur always safe thats all i realy want to express this b'coz................i...............love........u...............so.......much..qian........

mark2134

Post by mark2134 » Aug 6th, '06, 06:10

AAAhhhh She's soooo cute :-)

skachild

Post by skachild » Aug 6th, '06, 09:09

auroragb wrote:LYF's single is on jpopsuki
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=23407
hei.. thanks for the info... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
wow... i like her song... :wub: :wub:
but, only got 4 song only in her debut album..???? :unsure:

LYF

Post by LYF » Aug 6th, '06, 09:54

something is wrong with james :lol

ToriQ

Post by ToriQ » Aug 6th, '06, 10:03

LYF wrote:something is wrong with james :lol
...he is only 8... :scratch:

LYF

Post by LYF » Aug 6th, '06, 10:21

that the problem :lol

skachild

Post by skachild » Aug 6th, '06, 10:55

LYF wrote:that the problem :lol
hahaha.... :lol :lol :lol :lol
i don believe he is 8 yrs old lol.. :P :P

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 6th, '06, 16:15

skachild wrote:
auroragb wrote:LYF's single is on jpopsuki
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=23407
hei.. thanks for the info... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
wow... i like her song... :wub: :wub:
but, only got 4 song only in her debut album..???? :unsure:
this is the japanese release. They rarely start artists with full blown albums. Albums tend to come after 3-4 (or more) singles. This is pretty normal for the j-market. iirc, she's due for a Chinese market debut as well. That should be a full album because the Chinese market is album based

iloveufei

Re: Crystal Liu Yi Fei

Post by iloveufei » Aug 7th, '06, 11:03

Calcifer wrote:[img]http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/2303/crystal24dg.jpg[/img]
Name: Crystal Liu Yi Fei
Birthday: August 25th, 1987
Birthplace: Wuhan, China

Since there hasn't been a thread specifically for her in this subforum yet, thought I'd start one and post some pics.

[img]http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v42 ... fei001.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/5842 ... liu1ri.png[/img]
[img]http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/2421/crystal5sc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/1137/crystal26zi.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/9062/crystal32kt.jpg[/img]

Liu Yi Fei at age 14.5 in the role of an older young lady in her first major series, Jin Fen Shi Jia (starring major hottie Chen Kun)
[img]http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/1056/crystal42bi.jpg[/img]

Liu Yi Fei with Nie Yuan :-)
[img]http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/7364 ... uan4dr.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/6450/crystal10kl.jpg[/img]
Attachments
She The Idol of The philiphines prettyest girl isee in star of Chine
She The Idol of The philiphines prettyest girl isee in star of Chine
qwq.jpg (2.72 KiB) Viewed 9223 times

iloveufei

Post by iloveufei » Aug 7th, '06, 11:16

U LIke to see my information Name:Harold Jomar P. Gesulga AGe: 13 years old nationality Half Indonesian and filipino adress 19 -21 penDTUN AVE GENERAL SAN TOS CITY PHILIPHINES

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Aug 10th, '06, 13:23

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I..................................LOVE................................................U............................VERY....................................MUCH....................................................QIAN........................................................FROM:JAMES

EdisonLiu

Yi Fei Gallery

Post by EdisonLiu » Aug 10th, '06, 15:31

If Yi Fei Fan looking for photos of her.

Come to Yi Fei Palace Gallery

http://gallery.crystal-liu.com

In order to view it, you must register.

liu_crystal

Re: Crystal Liu Yi Fei

Post by liu_crystal » Aug 11th, '06, 12:30

hi your so cute :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

liu_crystal

Post by liu_crystal » Aug 11th, '06, 12:31

hi you so so so cute

lorenza

Post by lorenza » Aug 11th, '06, 12:51

her charm really make man go crazy. most people are hooked now.

LYF

Post by LYF » Aug 13th, '06, 04:28

skachild wrote:
LYF wrote:that the problem :lol
hahaha.... :lol :lol :lol :lol
i don believe he is 8 yrs old lol.. :P :P
me too :lol
if so young already at this state then when he is 18 or so sure will become a stalker :roll

xtig3r

Post by xtig3r » Aug 16th, '06, 13:34

Hi I'm new to the boards but I want to say that I love her work and she's making me fall in love with her at the same time. Which isn't too good for me. LOL

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Aug 17th, '06, 11:46

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hi, qian its me james how are u now i hope ur in a good health right now i really miss u so much i was so very busy at the past days until now i have a work in the church every evening theres a mass every evening that why i didn't have a time to email u but i really need to see u thats why i email u qian let me express this to u again........I................................LOVE...............................U....................VERY..................................................MUCH.....................QIAN..............that makes me feel better right now that i get my loneliness out and qian u know in our test yesterday and now ur my inspiration i say to myself that if i cannot answer this question how could i pass study. and if i cannot pass study i wont be able to see u thats why i think deeper and then i have answered the question b'coz of u thats i love u b'coz ur the girl who give me light ur the girl who make me feel love and ur the only girl can thrill me i always pray to god that someday we will be together once again let me say it again coz i won't be tired of saying this all over again..................I................................................LOVE...........................................U........................................VERY3X...............................................MUCH.........................................................QIAN................................................FROM:JAMES UR LOVER

ysl

Post by ysl » Aug 18th, '06, 01:05

Hi,
I want to know the title of this songs:

And also, Does any1 has those mp3 ?
if you can post it on megauploads, it would be great.

Thanks

yieebo

Post by yieebo » Aug 18th, '06, 01:37

wow, she is flawlessly cute. her complexion is so perfect and pure :wub:

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Aug 18th, '06, 03:54

skachild wrote:
myke wrote:Lui Yi fei is so beautiful in ROCH 06 :lol :lol :lol
i like her very much...
n i did't no that she is sooo...young is'nt it? :scratch:
yeah.. agree wit u :thumright: :thumright:
but to bad... there didn't use LYF original voice when editing the drama.. :glare: :glare:
i think there are using HXM original voice wihile doing editing..
but still.. LYF was so cute in ROCH :wub: :wub:
True HXM using his original voice.. but not Yifei...Why is it??

xtig3r

Post by xtig3r » Aug 18th, '06, 09:45

Jeeezz! I'm searching for that movie with her and Jimmy Lin. In the video, anyone help me out with the title of it? And possibly a download link?

ysl

Post by ysl » Aug 18th, '06, 14:42

ysl wrote:Hi,
I want to know the title of this songs:

And also, Does any1 has those mp3 ?
if you can post it on megauploads, it would be great.

Thanks
Nevermind. I found out the title and the mp3.

BTW, Does any1 know where to d/l the MV clip of her?
We cannot d/l it from youtube right.

Does any1 have her MV?

thanks

LYF

Post by LYF » Aug 20th, '06, 08:25

lovergirl259_z wrote:
skachild wrote:
myke wrote:Lui Yi fei is so beautiful in ROCH 06 :lol :lol :lol
i like her very much...
n i did't no that she is sooo...young is'nt it? :scratch:
yeah.. agree wit u :thumright: :thumright:
but to bad... there didn't use LYF original voice when editing the drama.. :glare: :glare:
i think there are using HXM original voice wihile doing editing..
but still.. LYF was so cute in ROCH :wub: :wub:
True HXM using his original voice.. but not Yifei...Why is it??
from what i heard after finishing the drama she just had 1 day of rest before going to Japan for her album so she did not had time to dub back the voice

lainey

Post by lainey » Aug 22nd, '06, 00:32

the gallery is currently offline :( anyone have a full clear shot of her in her white outfit from ROCH? i went through all the eighty something page sin the ROCH thread and couldn't find a good one...

LYF

Post by LYF » Aug 22nd, '06, 01:06

what gallery?

EdisonLiu

Post by EdisonLiu » Aug 22nd, '06, 01:09

Gallery is currently offline due to people linking off my images. So currently It's down until I get a code up that disables it.

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Aug 26th, '06, 13:59

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: beautiful chinese girl :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

this is a story about a chinese girl name qian qian
and this how my story begin and started

once upon a time i see a chinese girl on the tv her name is crystal liu i was been very at that time on her b'coz i don't know why and why does my heart stop aching about the love that i lost b'coz i was sad on the time that i see her and when i see her i see to myself to stop thinking about that nightmare that i had incounter when i was loving that girl so i think all of what happen to me is just a nightmare or a very bad dream that i had but behind all of that sadness lies the girl who cure my heart and who give me light when i was in darkness and loneliness b'coz i never lost hope when i was on that time cause i know that god is still their to help me and i know that someday god will give the right girl for me and a girl who make me fall in love again and he really make my prayers come true he really give the right girl and thats U :wub: :wub: Qian :wub: :wub: the girl that given by god and the girl that ive been talkin of right now a very brilliant girl who give me light a very pure girl who give me inspiration and a very innocent girl who makes me falls in love and i know that ur a kind of a girl that will never lost hope and a girl that will fight in the struggle of life and i know that someday u can reach all ur dreams in life and finish all ur goals and from me i'd like u to great a HAPPY3X BIRHTHDAY AND MORE2X B-DAYS TO COME and even if ur b-day is already end up but for me everyday can be ur b-day and may god help u reach all ur dreams in life and finish all ur goals. b'coz for me ur like a flower that starts blooming and ur like a sun that starts rising to light the blues skies but deep in me ur uncomparable and even if im not there to give u something but this letter is the only thing that i can give u b'coz if we are not far away from each other i will give u something and this love that i am expressing right now to this letter b'coz this is my very important gift for u and no one can compare you b'coz ur special for me every boy said like that to their beloved most specially if they love the girl so much b'coz in the heart of the lover his beloved will always be the beautiful girl in his heart i prepare i little poem for ur birthday and i hope that u will like it.

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Aug 26th, '06, 14:11

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Speak softly love and hold me warm againts ur heart
feel your word the trembling moment start where in the
where in our world very own sharing a love that only
few have ever known wined colored days warmed by the sun
and the stars that sparks at night in the cold moonlight deep relvets
night when we are one again speak love and hold me warm into ur
heart and feel the love that i give in every moment of day and night
and may god bless u for ur b-day and once again happy3x b-day
and I.......................................................................................LOVE..
..............................................U.........................................................
VERY3X................................................................................MUCH..
...........................................QIAN...................................................
...................................FROM:JAMES.............................................

LYF

Post by LYF » Aug 26th, '06, 14:30

she better stay away from you :lol

myke

Post by myke » Aug 26th, '06, 14:34

she is really cute...

LYF

Post by LYF » Aug 26th, '06, 14:40

she was in Bali from 23-26 August.... anyone saw her?

winson

Post by winson » Aug 27th, '06, 19:19

She is so cute. I want some good wallpaper of her! espcailly 1280by 1024. Anyone have links?

sillykid

Post by sillykid » Sep 1st, '06, 03:23

James needs to chill out. It's almost as if he's about to kill himself if he doesn't think about LYF.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Sep 3rd, '06, 22:43

skachild

Post by skachild » Sep 4th, '06, 05:10

does anyone already listen to LYF new chinese album..?? comment plz.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Sep 4th, '06, 05:36

The first couple of songs has a light poppy feel a bit similar to her j-single. The rest are more c-pop sound.
Overall, it was nice, she has a fairly light, sweet voice, so it sounded pretty nice

airskape

Post by airskape » Sep 4th, '06, 10:43

the album is actually quite good
i like it :D

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Sep 5th, '06, 13:26

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hey Qain its me james how are u now hope ur in a good health and right condition did u know that i miss u so much it is very hard if ur beloved beloved is far away from u. like us were far away from each and its hard for me b'coz i did'nt see u in the times that i want to see u and sometimes when i see lovers at the park walking and holding there hands together i feel envy w/ them but i know that this love will stand the test of time and i know that this love just test me to know if i am really deserving to love u. i believe in the sayings that behind the hill lies the golden valley and that golden valley is u and i will do my best to climb on the top of the hill so that i can get into the golden w/c i considered as U. and i hope that u will understand that i cannot email u everyday b' coz all my times is full of work to do but i will give day to email u or set day to email u and i will not forget what i promise to u and to god that ur the only one will i love and the ur the only girl that i want to bring in the altar of marriage. ONLY U............and theres no one i shall love aside from u coz I LOVE U ONLY U and i hope u wil believe me and let me prove by saying.................................I.......................................LOVE....................................U................................VERY.............................................MUCH......................................QIAN.............................................FROM:JAMES UR LOVER GOOD DAY TO U THERE IN CHINA AND GOOD NIGHT TO ME HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

NoToRiOuS

Post by NoToRiOuS » Sep 5th, '06, 13:42

oh yea man she is so hot

skachild

Post by skachild » Sep 6th, '06, 10:11

james - cool down dude.... 8) 8) 8)

eternal_dragon_666

Post by eternal_dragon_666 » Sep 7th, '06, 06:09

and punctuation helps too. Although as you can see, my own grammar ain't too great.

eza

Crystallized

Post by eza » Sep 7th, '06, 12:06

If you want to view some pictures feel free to come to http://crystal-yifei.net. Currently, we're the most popular Liu Yi Fei English Forum
The gallery we have contains 2000+ pictures. :)

Please do make a few posts though, becuase the gallery took a very long time to compile and construct.

[img]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1641/c ... 7066xm.jpg[/img]

Gohan

Post by Gohan » Sep 16th, '06, 05:11

Sangwoo-oppa wrote:I find LYF pretty but not exceedingly beautiful. Her round face and cute chubby cheeks make her look too girly and young to be considered drop dead gorgeous. But she does have that lovely Asian beauty to her, especially in her almond-shaped eyes. :mrgreen: I think that in some angles, she kinda looks like Huang Sheng Yi (the mute girl in KUNGFU HUSTLE) since they both possess the long dark hair, almond-shaped eyes and demure, gentle beauty. This is just my humble opinion.

winson

Post by winson » Sep 22nd, '06, 22:25

she is pretty, cute, hot

Bam-Bam

Post by Bam-Bam » Sep 23rd, '06, 10:37

Heard she's going to Standford next year.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Liu_Yi_F ... 28701.html

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Sep 25th, '06, 13:21

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hey qian its me james how are u now qian i hope ur in good health and a right mode right now its been a long time that i did'nt send u a email the reason why is that my grandmother died thats why i did'nt have a time left to email u but even if im not sending u a message or an email ill still love u and know one can change it u know qian when my grandmother died i was been very sad and i know that being sad is not the solution co'z i know for sure that she will tell me to continue my dreams in life and not to lose hope in life b'coz when my grandmother died i feel like i am hopeless i know that she will pray for me so that i can reach my dreams in life u know qian if god will let me and u be together there is nothing i can ask and i think i will be the most happiest man in the world if that happen but i think it will be very impossible if i will not endeavor it co'z no one can change my love for u qian b'coz u will be the only one that i will love forever and i will still continue what i promise in front of u and in god let me say it again coz i really miss this words by saying.........................................I.....................................................................LOVE...............................U......................................VERY3X.....................................MUCH............................................QIAN2X................................FROM:JAMES UR LOVER

jashinee

Post by jashinee » Sep 28th, '06, 04:42

in some.... angles she looks REALLY pretty.. like a fairy?
omgosh chinese paladin, she was gorgeous~~!

but.. in other angles, she looks like hebe. i mean, being like hebe is not bad but its not as pretty either. =xx

she doesnt sing so well btw x_x;

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Sep 30th, '06, 13:01

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hey qian its me james how are u now i know ur in a good health right now i know that u know that i always care for u and always think of u. i know that i am just dreaming to be with u coz that is really my dream since i see u and no girl can wait many years for his lover not unless if he love the person so much but me u dont even know me i know that in the time that i will start searching u there in china all i see will be ur family and ur children that is just a scientific guest from but even if u have a family in a future or a fiancee that will not stop from dreaming u coz if all my dreams will not came true in this world i will go to the place where dreams come true and do u know what place is that that is heaven a place where all dreams come true coz i will always love until heaven coz this love that i feel is eternal and no one can change it or no one can stop me from loving u coz ur always be my dream forever............................................................I..............................LOVE.......................................U.................................QIAN.........................FOREVER......................FROM:JAMES

eternal_dragon_666

Post by eternal_dragon_666 » Oct 4th, '06, 05:22

caaalllm doooowwwn dude. Try texing her personal msg board mebbe? Or you could give finding her email a shot. Hmmm, actually, might not be a good idea after all... starts to sound like a stalker. Lols, so just her personal guest book or sth.

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Oct 7th, '06, 13:54

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hey qian its me james how are u now there in wuhan china u know qian i always wish that time will pass by fast coz i can't wait to see coz i realy want to see u in personal u know i always wish to the star that hope all my dreams will come true about u because all im hoping and praying everyday is that u and i will be together coz the truth is ur the center of my dreams and i want to be u whatever happen i already told u in my message that if all my dreams will not came true in this world i will go to the place where all dreams came true and that place is heaven where all people is loving and giving what they have i know that u know that theres no war in heaven the only thing thats in heaven is love and thats what im feeling right now coz i love u very much if i could have many mouth to say this to u and in god that .............................I..............................LOVE..............................U.......................VERY...............MUCH .................QIAN2X...............................AND THAT WILL BE FOREVER GUGU.............................u know i can't forget that the first time that i seen u in the television because of ur innocent face and ur good attitude i don't care if u are a bad girl and i dont care what they say all i know is that I LOVE U. FROM: JAMES

winson

Post by winson » Oct 9th, '06, 20:43

lol

dramaticboi

Post by dramaticboi » Oct 11th, '06, 23:08

James lol James lol :D

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 12th, '06, 00:49

LYF should be safe with James.

a1v1n

Post by a1v1n » Oct 14th, '06, 11:25

definitely 1 of the few cn beauties that appeals to me. :)
she looks great on return of the condor heroes.

bean

Post by bean » Oct 18th, '06, 10:54

Wah, she just got the style, and she very elegent. I havent seen someone so good in wearing the old chinese custome like her. She is like born to act drama at the ancient time. I start like her when i watch the condor hero. Oh, my god, she really caught my attention at the drama...