Crystal Liu Yi Fei

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
LYF

Post by LYF » May 29th, '06, 16:01

JinYong1234 wrote:hey! nice picture :)
uh to see the picture i think you need to be logged in.. i was lazy so i didn't log in and i couldn't see it.. hope that helps!
i was log in and i can view the picture just that i was wondering how does the viewed counter works

octane

Post by octane » May 29th, '06, 17:10

LYF wrote:
uh to see the picture i think you need to be logged in.. i was lazy so i didn't log in and i couldn't see it.. hope that helps!
i was log in and i can view the picture just that i was wondering how does the viewed counter works
o..that's what u meant
the veiw counter is how many times the picture have be view ar..
....every single time you load the page containing the picture, that count as 1 veiw..
try going back to page 15 and refrenshing the page, then you can see the counter jumping....

LYF

Post by LYF » May 30th, '06, 01:34

octane wrote:
LYF wrote:
o..that's what u meant
the veiw counter is how many times the picture have be view ar..
....every single time you load the page containing the picture, that count as 1 veiw..
try going back to page 15 and refrenshing the page, then you can see the counter jumping....
oic btw where did u get that picture of her?

skachild

Post by skachild » May 30th, '06, 12:36

azherah86 wrote:does Liu Yi Fei has FRIENDSTER?...
i dunno..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i found this 3 site in friendster..
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=28478703
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=26969970
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=28815443

is this real or what...!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? :goggle: :goggle: :goggle:

watsuki

Post by watsuki » May 30th, '06, 13:12

skachild wrote:
i dunno..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the first and third friendster link might be her, but I don't think so about the second one.

does it really matter? =P

LYF

Post by LYF » May 30th, '06, 13:39

it cant be her

skachild

Post by skachild » May 30th, '06, 13:56

LYF wrote:it cant be her
i think so... how come there can be 3 Liu yi fei instead there is only 1 liu yi fei in this world hahahaha... :lol :lol :lol
silly me..!!! :mrgreen:
oh well... just want to share with ur all about this :whistling: :whistling:

LYF

Post by LYF » May 30th, '06, 14:03

skachild wrote:
i think so... how come there can be 3 Liu yi fei instead there is only 1 liu yi fei in this world hahahaha... :lol :lol :lol
yaya... i think just a fan of hers....

JinYong1234

Post by JinYong1234 » Jun 1st, '06, 03:41

LYF wrote:
skachild wrote:
you guys had me going there for a second! but honestly, woudl LYF really have the time to have and maintain a friendster page with her schedule? besides, wouldn't she tell her fans about it on liuyifei.org?

JinYong1234

Post by JinYong1234 » Jun 1st, '06, 03:42

LYF wrote:
skachild wrote:
you guys had me going there for a second! but honestly, woudl LYF really have the time to have and maintain a friendster page with her schedule? besides, wouldn't she tell her fans about it on liuyifei.org?

LYF

Post by LYF » Jun 1st, '06, 05:29

JinYong1234 wrote:
LYF wrote:
skachild wrote: i think so... how come there can be 3 Liu yi fei instead there is only 1 liu yi fei in this world hahahaha... :lol :lol :lol
from what i heard in her interview she said that she seldom have time to do online chatting and play online games so i dun think they can maintain it but i will keep check on it ok?

JinYong1234

Post by JinYong1234 » Jun 1st, '06, 05:36

LYF wrote:
JinYong1234 wrote:
LYF wrote: yaya... i think just a fan of hers....
from what i heard in her interview she said that she seldom have time to do online chatting and play online games so i dun think they can maintain it but i will keep check on it ok?
that's what i thought as well! yeah continue checking and if you find out more about it then please let us know! that'd be pretty cool if one of them was actually her... but i HIGHLY doubt it... she's way tooo busy

LYF

Post by LYF » Jun 1st, '06, 18:50

JinYong1234 wrote:
LYF wrote:
JinYong1234 wrote:
that's what i thought as well! yeah continue checking and if you find out more about it then please let us know! that'd be pretty cool if one of them was actually her... but i HIGHLY doubt it... she's way tooo busy
yea like i said she's too buzy and doesnt have the time to do it.... the interviewer even asked her have you ever get into an intimate relationship :lol:

TimeNoize

Post by TimeNoize » Jun 11th, '06, 03:27

octane wrote:[公告]亦菲最新消息――「我要我的滋味」亲唱版本下载
各位会员,大家好:

今天收到亦菲经纪公司方面传达来的消息,亦菲目前的专辑录制正如火如荼的展开,虽然很忙但是在心中还是很挂念着菲迷们,也尽量抽空浏览论坛了解大家的想法跟建议,浏览论坛的同时也知道了最近国内「第二届电视风云榜」的投票活动,在看到大家积极主动的努力帮忙投票、拉票,亦菲心中真的是非常的感动,也希望能尽快回来跟大家见面。

亦菲也知道大家都很期待自己的唱片能够尽快的面市,虽然已经有录了一些歌曲了,但是碍于唱片公司的规定,所以还是不可以发布的,要请大家耐心期待作品的正式推出。

前段时间在网络上流传的代言广告歌曲――「我要我的滋味」,其实并不是亦菲亲自演唱的版本,为了不让菲迷朋友们期待过久,所以现在嘱咐公司的工作人员把自己亲唱版本发给大家分享,希望大家会喜欢。

下载地址:http://www28.websamba.com/pennyan/yili.mp3 ( 我有我的滋味)

作者: 西街雨

This is a commerical theme song that Crystal sing last year; still room for improvement. However, this is before her training in Japan(I think), not bad at all. :).....
T_T i cant see it..... when i try going to tt URL it says :404 - File Not Found

The file either does not exist or this member
has violated the Terms of Service and his account has been terminated
can someone send it to my email or sumting ?
Last edited by TimeNoize on Sep 28th, '17, 04:39, edited 2 times in total.

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jun 14th, '06, 11:55

Qian u know ur so beautiful in ur movie love of the condor heroes u make me fall in love w/ u when i first c u. u make my world stop i dont know wats happening to me in that time and i thought it was just an admiration but when i close my eyes ur face always appear in my mind. this s james ur lover in the phillippines i love u qian :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

myke

Post by myke » Jun 14th, '06, 12:24

skachild wrote:
i dunno..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this 4 real????
this must be joking...
but if it is real...why not.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LYF

Post by LYF » Jun 14th, '06, 14:25

jamesqian2x wrote:Qian u know ur so beautiful in ur movie love of the condor heroes u make me fall in love w/ u when i first c u. u make my world stop i dont know wats happening to me in that time and i thought it was just an admiration but when i close my eyes ur face always appear in my mind. this s james ur lover in the phillippines i love u qian :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
qian? is that her nickname or something?

Deleted User 44190

Post by Deleted User 44190 » Jun 14th, '06, 15:12

i think that's her original name

JinYong1234

Post by JinYong1234 » Jun 14th, '06, 16:22

qian qian is her nickname

LYF

Post by LYF » Jun 16th, '06, 03:12

JinYong1234 wrote:qian qian is her nickname
nickname in what way?

eternal_dragon_666

Post by eternal_dragon_666 » Jun 16th, '06, 05:10

Crystal got molested ON-SCREEN during filming of ROCH.
You guys should check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHwe3N47EqQ
I dunno if this has been posted b4, but this is big news to me.

edit: Oh yea, I should prolly add, u'll need to be 18 to view it. Has absolutely no nudity or sex scene in it tho, so it's not that dirty. It's just that the content's referring to "molesting" so I guess that's a rated R issue. :glare:

LYF

Post by LYF » Jun 16th, '06, 15:12

its old news already.... that place where yang guo fight that huo du right?

eternal_dragon_666

Post by eternal_dragon_666 » Jun 17th, '06, 00:26

LOL, it was new to me. ;)
Iono what scene it's from, but it's where she was in that sea of people.

LYF

Post by LYF » Jun 17th, '06, 03:10

that scene whereby they throw her up and down right? it could be an accident

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Jun 17th, '06, 03:20

LYF wrote:that scene whereby they throw her up and down right? it could be an accident
it wasnt an accident there was a pervert in the crowd... he didnt do it once but twice...

octane

Post by octane » Jun 17th, '06, 04:55

sorry to tell you, eternal_dragon_666, its really a old news. Crystal exactly complaint about it to the director right there...but nothing much an artist can do..

speaking of NEWS. Here is the latest update on Crystal. She is going to have her first single release in Japan.

転載:Sony Music Shop
10代のアジアンビューティー、アニメタイアップでデビュー!!北京出身の18歳、イーフェイ。すでに中国ではドラマ、CM、そして台湾映画にも主演と、女優としてかなりの知名度がある中、遂に日本でCDデビューします。デビューシングル『真夜中のドア』は彼女のかわいい声がはずんでいる明るいポップロック調で、ラップ部分も本人が歌っています。
◆『真夜中のドア』…テレビ東京「出ましたっ!パワパフガールズZ」エンディングテーマ('06年7月1日より毎週土曜朝7:00~)

PS> Heard she finish recording her mandarin songs in Taiwan too, therefore, it should be release some time after this Japan single.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jun 17th, '06, 05:46

Tomb Raider 3 (Crystal's Chronicle)

[img]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5743 ... 0pv3st.jpg[/img]

souless-emotionless

Post by souless-emotionless » Jun 17th, '06, 12:29

crazylife123 wrote:Tomb Raider 3 (Crystal's Chronicle)

Liu yi Fei is damm yeng 8) while holding M16.........is she really goin to act in Tomb Raider 3 :w00t: ?

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jun 17th, '06, 13:44

:wub: :wub: first let me introduce myself im james i live in phillippines i like u so much and even if u do not no me yet its not important the important is that i love u so much and let me express wat my heart wan't to express to u. u know from the first time i c u u capture my heart and u make me admire and i thought all of that is just a admiration for a beautiful girl like u but in times that i close my eyes ur face always appear in my mind and i don't know why until one day i realize that this is not only a admiration anymore this is love and u came at the right time in my life b'coz i was lonely and sad at that time and u make my loneliness and sadness gone and u filled my heart w/ hope and happiness and i still remember it so well the day that i see u in tv and u have the most beautiful smile at that time u don't know how u change my life and when i remember ur beautiful face all my tiredness in study has work out just fine. and u know i needed someone like u in my life and u don't know how u conquerred my heart and i will never forget how u brought the sun to shine in my life and u took all the worries and fears that i had and u know u comes my way very clear and no words can express how much i love u qian this s james telling i love u so much more than my life :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

redmob

Post by redmob » Jun 17th, '06, 18:06

jamesqian2x wrote::wub: :wub: first let me introduce myself im james i live in phillippines i like u so much and even if u do not no me yet its not important the important is that i love u so much and let me express wat my heart wan't to express to u. u know from the first time i c u u capture my heart and u make me admire and i thought all of that is just a admiration for a beautiful girl like u but in times that i close my eyes ur face always appear in my mind and i don't know why until one day i realize that this is not only a admiration anymore this is love and u came at the right time in my life b'coz i was lonely and sad at that time and u make my loneliness and sadness gone and u filled my heart w/ hope and happiness and i still remember it so well the day that i see u in tv and u have the most beautiful smile at that time u don't know how u change my life and when i remember ur beautiful face all my tiredness in study has work out just fine. and u know i needed someone like u in my life and u don't know how u conquerred my heart and i will never forget how u brought the sun to shine in my life and u took all the worries and fears that i had and u know u comes my way very clear and no words can express how much i love u qian this s james telling i love u so much more than my life :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
hoy tama na yan.. hehe... ^_^

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jun 17th, '06, 18:16

jamesqian2x wrote::wub: :wub: first let me introduce myself im james i live in phillippines i like u so much and even if u do not no me yet its not important the important is that i love u so much and let me express wat my heart wan't to express to u. u know from the first time i c u u capture my heart and u make me admire and i thought all of that is just a admiration for a beautiful girl like u but in times that i close my eyes ur face always appear in my mind and i don't know why until one day i realize that this is not only a admiration anymore this is love and u came at the right time in my life b'coz i was lonely and sad at that time and u make my loneliness and sadness gone and u filled my heart w/ hope and happiness and i still remember it so well the day that i see u in tv and u have the most beautiful smile at that time u don't know how u change my life and when i remember ur beautiful face all my tiredness in study has work out just fine. and u know i needed someone like u in my life and u don't know how u conquerred my heart and i will never forget how u brought the sun to shine in my life and u took all the worries and fears that i had and u know u comes my way very clear and no words can express how much i love u qian this s james telling i love u so much more than my life :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:O :O :O :O :O :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

cool_drama
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cool_drama » Jun 17th, '06, 18:18

souless-emotionless wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:Tomb Raider 3 (Crystal's Chronicle)

Liu yi Fei is damm yeng 8) while holding M16.........is she really goin to act in Tomb Raider 3 :w00t: ?
lol, the M16 looks hecka big on her.. :lol

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jun 19th, '06, 13:21

:wub: :wub: :wub: Qian u know u look like a beautiful condor or a beautiful white dove that flying into the sky and hard to get by somebody else b'coz if theres a person that is trying to get a flying dove how can he get the dove w/out using anything if it is flying if theres a person like that i think that would be me b'coz some peoples says that we can't change our destiny but for me we can change our destiny if we just believe in ourself like me i believe that someday after i finish my course in college i will go to china and i will find u ill swear that to u and i will never lose hope b'coz i believe in myself that i can do it and u will be my inspiration of doing all of that and remember only u will i love foreverb'coz i can't live w/out u and bcoz u are my life my strenght my hope and my dream...........I....................................LOVE.........................U................................VERY............................MUCH...............................QIAN............................................................................FROM:JAMES THE WHITE STORK :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

redjack2k

Post by redjack2k » Jun 19th, '06, 16:09

There's talk that Liu Yi Fei will be in Tomb Raider 3? What else is going through the rumor mill? Man, I'm a big fan of hers only after watching Chinese Paladin (I thought it was a very endearing movie and she played her character very well). She's also very very very very very cute and loveable, but I'm not biased. Where can we find more information on her projects?

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jun 19th, '06, 16:21

redjack2k wrote:There's talk that Liu Yi Fei will be in Tomb Raider 3? What else is going through the rumor mill? Man, I'm a big fan of hers only after watching Chinese Paladin (I thought it was a very endearing movie and she played her character very well). She's also very very very very very cute and loveable, but I'm not biased. Where can we find more information on her projects?
well, did you have a chance to return of condor heroes? LYF is the female leading role for that series. Her role in ROCH is much bigger than Chinese Paladin.

dettol

Post by dettol » Jun 21st, '06, 04:41

[b]crazylife123[/b] wrote:
redjack2k wrote:There's talk that Liu Yi Fei will be in Tomb Raider 3? What else is going through the rumor mill? Man, I'm a big fan of hers only after watching Chinese Paladin (I thought it was a very endearing movie and she played her character very well). She's also very very very very very cute and loveable, but I'm not biased. Where can we find more information on her projects?
well, did you have a chance to return of condor heroes? LYF is the female leading role for that series. Her role in ROCH is much bigger than Chinese Paladin.
crazylife123, is everywhere where liu yi fei forum exist :salut:

She's also lead in both show right?

malay_tiger

Post by malay_tiger » Jun 21st, '06, 19:33

crazylife123, where do you get that hot picture of Crystal Liu Yi Fei holding M16?

Is that true that she is going to act in Tomb Raider 3? If yes, sure she can beat Angelina Jolie's in that role, I do think that she can make a big names in Hollywood like Michelle Yeoh and Zhang Zhiyi just did... Lara Croft character played by Asian's people, that is interesting. :roll

Futhermore she is very good in English,
like Lara Croft in Tomb Raider, she was a beautiful model for computer game called "Wan Mei Shi Jie (Perfect World)"... only she is not holding guns for that computer game promotion.

[img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6711 ... ll59yk.jpg[/img]

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jun 22nd, '06, 12:39

:wub: :wub: :wub: hey Qian how are u now hope god give u more good health there in china more power to ur carier may god bless more and pls remember that i love u very much this s james. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :roll :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

octane

Post by octane » Jun 25th, '06, 01:27

[2006.06.24]日文专辑封面

エンディングテーマ
イーフェイ
“真夜中のドア”
(Sony Music Records)
7月19日 シングルCD“真夜中のドア”发卖!
SRCL-6381 ¥1,223(税迂)
初回特典:“出ましたっ!パワパフガールズZ”ワイドラベルステッカー封入

source http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/ppgz/music

cover of Crystal's first Japanese single.....
Attachments
yifei.jpg
yifei.jpg (9.82 KiB) Viewed 11733 times

SweetCrystal

Post by SweetCrystal » Jun 25th, '06, 04:25

Hey Liu Yi Fei's fans, come join this
Crystalline Championship :D at Crystal Liu's International Fanclub(crystal-liu.net).

LYF

Post by LYF » Jun 25th, '06, 11:57

jamesqian2x wrote::wub: :wub: :wub: hey Qian how are u now hope god give u more good health there in china more power to ur carier may god bless more and pls remember that i love u very much this s james. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :roll :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
wow this fan mad already :lol

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jun 26th, '06, 05:23

liu yi fei's debut Japanese single will be released on the 19th of July 2006..

Tracklist:
01 真夜中のドア
02 Brightly
03 真夜中のドア (Instrumental)
04 Brightly (Instrumental)

i wonder how it sounds :) is her Japanese good??

han_mei

Post by han_mei » Jun 27th, '06, 21:17

She's so pretty!

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jun 27th, '06, 21:34

here's a bigger picture

[img]http://static.flickr.com/58/176341479_71110d2367.jpg[/img]

malay_tiger

Post by malay_tiger » Jun 28th, '06, 05:00

crazylife123 wrote:here's a bigger picture

She looks cute with the minimal makeup... natural Asian beauty !

souless-emotionless

Post by souless-emotionless » Jun 28th, '06, 14:29

crazylife123 wrote:here's a bigger picture

wow....... :w00t: .......damm sexy.....even more sexy than making up..........feel like kissing her man........ :w00t: :w00t: :wub: :wub:

octane

Post by octane » Jun 30th, '06, 22:43

short clip of her new mv

eun su

Post by eun su » Jun 30th, '06, 23:04

That was a very adorable MV. I love it! Wish I can buy her CD. I wonder if they would sell it here in the Philippines...

octane

Post by octane » Jul 1st, '06, 15:01

Crystal...
Attachments
1757481_2836629.jpg
1757481_2836629.jpg (25.84 KiB) Viewed 11765 times
h.jpg
h.jpg (42 KiB) Viewed 11771 times
header02.jpg
header02.jpg (58.9 KiB) Viewed 11771 times
img.jpg
img.jpg (40.29 KiB) Viewed 11771 times
imgd.jpg
imgd.jpg (31.42 KiB) Viewed 11771 times

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jul 6th, '06, 12:49

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Qian its me james its been a long time that i didn't send u a email and in that time im sad b'coz i didn't send u a message i got only a little time to send u message but i will use this time to express wat i want to say to u. u know when i have a free time i watch ur picture and imagining that you're near that u are just in my side while looking ur picture i know that were so far away but ur picture reminds me that ur just near and theres nothing to be sad of and i hope that youre happy wherever u are now and pls don't ever lose hope in life. me i believe that every person holds there own destiny i dont believe that we can't change our destiny. as i say destiny is in our hand like me i believe that someday we will meet there in china and when that day happen i will never let u go i will love u w/ all my heart and i will do all to find u b'coz u who i am consider my goal in life that i have to accomplish and pls don't ever cry when u have a problem and u feel like so sad just shout loud to out youre insecure feelings and if theres still insecurities in ur mind just look up the sky at night and find the shinest star b'coz thats me i love u very much like this I..........................LOVE..............U...........VERY...........MUCH............QIAN. :wub:

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jul 6th, '06, 12:57

:wub: :wub: :wub: u know u have a the same face of ur sister edison liu and a very beautiful eye but ur more beautiful than ur sister b'coz i love u so much mwahh.................................................................as a good night kiss b'coz its night in our place b'coz we have diff. days b'coz i live in philippines when in our place day ur place will be night ................ok bye once again i love u very much........................................................ :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

EdisonLiu

Post by EdisonLiu » Jul 9th, '06, 03:26

Hey everyone,

I am currently looking for web designers for my Liu Yi Fei International Fan Site.

I believe most of you guys heard of crystal-liu.net

Anyways I am starting my own, which is going to contain webpage and forum. The forum I already have which is IPB, but I need a webdesigner for my main page.

If any FANS would like to help me please do.

If you want something in return, well only thing I will be able to give you would be webhosting.

Please email me @ edisonliu521@gmail.com

My new email will work fully after few more hours which is Edison@crystal-liu.com

My Msn is EdisonLiu521@yahoo.cp.jp

Please only add me if you are interested in helping. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Edison
Administrator of http://edison-liu.com

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jul 13th, '06, 13:54

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hello qian its me james hope u are in a good health right now but i already know that god will give u more good health and more blessing in life b'coz i always pray u at night we will have a quiz for tommorrow but i really need to c ur face b'coz i want stare u if u are here in personal i will not be tired staring ur face all over the night. u know qian while i am watching the flowers at the garden ur face appear in my mind and then i say to myself that ur beauty can be compares a thousand flower and million flowers and ur eye can be compared a shinest star at the heaven but most of all my love for u can't compare anything b'coz my love will always be for u and i dont care what will they say about me b'coz ur the one what my heart has wanted and ur always in my mind i just want u to know it b'coz ur the dream of my life and i wil give my love for u. let me refledge in front of u nd even if this is just a message its true i james selma refledge that only qian will i love forever and until i die i will still love her ..............I..................................LOVE.................................U...........................................................QIAN ........................FROM : JAMES

sparkled_silver

Post by sparkled_silver » Jul 13th, '06, 23:53

her mv is cute.

how's her jap? does she have an accent?
wish she would come back to filming or singing in mand.
wait i haerd she has a manderin version of her jap song XD

octane

Post by octane » Jul 15th, '06, 03:47

sparkled_silver wrote:her mv is cute.

don't worry,
she is not just releasing the Japanese single.
she have a mandarin album coming out later (I think around augest)

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jul 18th, '06, 13:27

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hi, qian it me james u know i miss u so much hope i can fly so that i can go to wuhan china to find u but i cannot fly i have no strenght to fly but i only get strenght to ur smile u know ur smile is the only thing that can make me feel good and the only thing where i get strong hope and determination u know if god says u love qian forever but for me forever is not enough to love u and even if tomorrows seems so far away i will still wait for ur love and until tomorrows end i will still love u. u know my love for u get stronger everyday and i know this love will stand the test of time remember this that forever is not enough for me to love u . Qian.............................................................i................................love......................................................................u.........................................................so...............................much...........................................from: james ur lover

shangdog

To: All of the fans of crystal liu

Post by shangdog » Jul 21st, '06, 11:29

I`m also one of the fans of crystal liu, because she is so pretty,cute and very good actress, im the fan of the chinese legends like ETERNITY, i like to watch Kung Fu's
and one time i watch the movie of Love Of the Condor Hero's, I'm happy because of their very good kung fu, also i want crystal liu to act,, she was so very good,,
until now im watching that movie Condor heros its so fantastic,........

To all the fans of crystal liu
just add me
or in a friendster
add me this was my e-mail address
kirat00@yahoo.com
thanks
more power to that drama series of condor hero's

dpanda1588

Post by dpanda1588 » Jul 22nd, '06, 02:45

i'm not sure if this was listed before but anyways does anyone know what other movies she has casted on previously? I'm currently watching "The Saviours of the Soul" and damn shes hot in that series. I was wondering if she was acting on any others before this :)

Thanks

shangdog

ohh I really like Crystal liu

Post by shangdog » Jul 22nd, '06, 06:29

shes so very cute and pretty,,,,,,,,
my type girl.............
how old is she???

LYF

Re: ohh I really like Crystal liu

Post by LYF » Jul 22nd, '06, 09:26

shangdog wrote:
shes so very cute and pretty,,,,,,,,
my type girl.............
how old is she???
shes going to be 19 soon

left_rightpoint

Post by left_rightpoint » Jul 22nd, '06, 10:01

i gotta say her english isnt bad. Damn she so young and so cute. she look okay when she skinny and you can tell when she is because you dont see her baby cheeks.

LYF

Post by LYF » Jul 22nd, '06, 10:37

left_rightpoint wrote:i gotta say her english isnt bad. Damn she so young and so cute. she look okay when she skinny and you can tell when she is because you dont see her baby cheeks.
she lives in the states for more than half of her live sure she ought to have good english :P

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jul 22nd, '06, 14:07

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Qian its me james its been a while that i did'nt send u a email u know while i am looking to the star this night in my place i fell like ur near w/ me and i feel happy do u know y i am happy b'coz thats star s u i will follow that star to find u and that will be my guide in life and do u know y i am always giving u a 5wub before making a email to send to u b'coz 5wub means i luv u very much and another thing sending u a email is the only way that i can express wat my heart want to say if ur just here and it is the only thing taht my loneliness and for missing u will feel better u know ur always in my mind and i cant help myself thinking of u all day even in times that i go to sleep ur the one that i've been dreamin of. u know ur so pretty and in the times that u smile u just dont know how much ur smile is worth for me b'coz ur smile gives strong hope and determination to me and b'coz ur the missing peace that ive been looking for all of my life and ur the center of all my dreams that i made and i promise in front of god and to u. but theres only word that i will never be tired saying it again and again and that word is I..................................LUV ................................U...................................VERY...........................MUCH.......................QIAN.............................FROM:JAMES UR LOVER

LYF

Post by LYF » Jul 23rd, '06, 04:50

wow james your such a lover :lol

aznbabygirl6221

Post by aznbabygirl6221 » Jul 23rd, '06, 05:06

she was in the condor heroes or sumthiin ierno my bro was wathcing it

LYF

Post by LYF » Jul 23rd, '06, 05:13

aznbabygirl6221 wrote:she was in the condor heroes or sumthiin ierno my bro was wathcing it
yaya ROCH 2006 rocks :)

odbayarb2000

Post by odbayarb2000 » Jul 23rd, '06, 20:45

octane wrote:

don't worry,
She has little bit accent in Japanese. But don't worry she is not Japanese who cares.

1. "Mayo naka no doa" single disk in Japanese 19th of July'06
2. Her Chinese album 25th of August'06
3. "All my words" album in Japanese 6th of September'06

from here you could know about her albums and singles

kentomaiku

Post by kentomaiku » Jul 24th, '06, 01:02

really cute actress :wub:

LYF

Post by LYF » Jul 24th, '06, 06:37

odbayarb2000 wrote:
octane wrote:

don't worry,
She has little bit accent in Japanese. But don't worry she is not Japanese who cares.

1. "Mayo naka no doa" single disk in Japanese 19th of July'06
2. Her Chinese album 25th of August'06
3. "All my words" album in Japanese 6th of September'06

from here you could know about her albums and singles
her chinese album on her birthday?

odbayarb2000

Post by odbayarb2000 » Jul 24th, '06, 08:56

@LYF
her chinese album on her birthday?
It expected like that not yet confirmed.

yan_ange

Post by yan_ange » Jul 24th, '06, 09:50

OMG...LYF looks so much better without makeup. With makeup she just looks average, like all other actresses. She needs a better stylist, some of her outfits are just so average and too mature for her. She looks way better in the ancient costumes, there is this purity about her look. Other than that, she is a pretty girl, she is really cute in Love of May!!

YangYu

Post by YangYu » Jul 25th, '06, 04:35

She's Gorgeous and Very Cute

I Love her Eyes and Smiles!!!!

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jul 25th, '06, 04:47

Jimmy's ideal girlfriend. However, she's too young for him. He'll try to go after her when she's 20+.

[img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2926/j ... ei16dp.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3058/j ... ei21hb.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3633/j ... ei31uv.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8697/j ... ei45wl.jpg[/img]

odbayarb2000

Post by odbayarb2000 » Jul 25th, '06, 07:16

crazylife123 wrote:Jimmy's ideal girlfriend. However, she's too young for him. He'll try to go after her when she's 20+.
Is he hunter of girls? Why he would go after her.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jul 25th, '06, 14:58

odbayarb2000 wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:Jimmy's ideal girlfriend. However, she's too young for him. He'll try to go after her when she's 20+.
Is he hunter of girls? Why he would go after her.
he's going to prey for her in the near future. fresh meat. :whistling: