Crystal Liu Yi Fei

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
ling-er

Post by ling-er » Oct 20th, '06, 04:55

Crystal liu was not totally beautiful but a very cute girl,I wish someday I will be her friend.

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Oct 20th, '06, 13:07

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hey qian its me james hope ur in a good health right now its been a very long time that i did'nt send u a message u know qian i miss u so much i know that u know that u are the one that i love and the peson that i been dreamin for all my life i love u and i cherish u but in every night that im not near u it seems so sad i feel so lonely when i think of u and i feel so lose when i see ur face but i just dream on of u to get me through each night pass i just close my eyes and take my flight on my dream so that i can near u co'z i know ur always be there in my dreams and i know that i will never be alone coz i know that i have u there to call my own but even if i only see u in my dreams it is ok for me co'z every dream that i have u is my beautiful dream if i could ask god to have u always in my dream i will be contented with it to have u in my dream coz dream is the only way to get near u. u know qian i always sing a song for u and i write a little symphony just for u and me coz when time comes that u and i meet each other and if u let me love u i'll paint masterpiece just for u coz u are like sun shine around me pls be the one for me and if u say a little sweet and gentle word for me i will be there to love u forever and we will sing the song that i made and well hear the music ring from the mountain top and i well serenade the world with a lullaby so that the angel will know us and allow me to say it again so that i can a beautiful dreams this night....................................I.............................LOVE...............................................U..............................VERY3X............................MUCH.........................................QIAN2X.............................FROM:JAMES

souless-emotionless

Post by souless-emotionless » Oct 21st, '06, 11:44

lol....james...heard tht liu yi fei is goin to study in Stanford University....perhaps u can find her there :P

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 21st, '06, 22:08

souless-emotionless wrote:lol....james...heard tht liu yi fei is goin to study in Stanford University....perhaps u can find her there :P
If he had the chance, I think we'll never see her again.

koulen

Post by koulen » Oct 21st, '06, 22:15

crazylife123 wrote:
souless-emotionless wrote:lol....james...heard tht liu yi fei is goin to study in Stanford University....perhaps u can find her there :P
:lol.... That's all I can think of right now..... JUST LAUGH!!! :D

skachild

Post by skachild » Oct 23rd, '06, 05:29

koulen wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:
:lol.... That's all I can think of right now..... JUST LAUGH!!! :D
yeah.. me too.. hahaha... :lol :lol :lol

eternal_dragon_666

Post by eternal_dragon_666 » Oct 26th, '06, 05:07

lols, good call.
But, why's she studying? It's obvious she'll have great potential to become a moviestar in the near future.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 26th, '06, 05:18

eternal_dragon_666 wrote:lols, good call.
But, why's she studying? It's obvious she'll have great potential to become a moviestar in the near future.
studying art/music/acting...probably more english as well since it's stanford university.

i guess she's trying improve on those things first then focus on movies & series again. she did mentioned that every year she'll focus 6 months on studying and the other 6 months filming...we'll see what happen.

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Oct 28th, '06, 13:33

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hello qian its me james how are u. why is it that i always keep saying how are u when i visit this web i think it is because that i care with u so much how i wish to grow up fast so that i can start searching u there in wuhan china co'z u are the center of my dream if i could ask the wind to say u i love u and if i could ask the moon to light u up until morning and most especially if i could ask my angel to watch u everytime and guard u so that i will not be concern about ur condition in there if all of that can happen i will thanks god but u know i don't need miracles so that all of that will happen all i need is strong hope in my dreams and love to god so that i can be with u. its time for me to go co'z its very late i have to sleep early so that i can serve the mass tomorrow morning and pray about my dreams and let me start it by saying........................................... :wub:I :wub: .......................................................................... :wub: LOVE :wub: ............................................... :wub: U :wub: ...................VERY3X......................................MUCH............................. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: QIAN :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: .....................FROM:JAMES

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Oct 28th, '06, 13:42

IN HIGHSCHOOL OR IN COLLEGE I JUST WANT TO KNOW THATS ALL AND DONT SAY WE'LL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN BECAUSE THE WORLD IS TO SMALL ITS NOT ENOUGH TO HIDE MAYBE WE COULD SAY HER SOMEDAY BUT IF U ASK ME I WILL NOT ALLOW MYSELF NOT TO SEE HER BECAUSE I CAN'T LIVE W/OUT HERE AND I WILL FIND HER WHEREVER SHE HIDE AND I WILL TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

skachild

Post by skachild » Oct 28th, '06, 13:54

again... :glare: :glare: :glare:

souless-emotionless

Post by souless-emotionless » Oct 28th, '06, 14:51

jamesqian2x wrote:IN HIGHSCHOOL OR IN COLLEGE I JUST WANT TO KNOW THATS ALL AND DONT SAY WE'LL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN BECAUSE THE WORLD IS TO SMALL ITS NOT ENOUGH TO HIDE MAYBE WE COULD SAY HER SOMEDAY BUT IF U ASK ME I WILL NOT ALLOW MYSELF NOT TO SEE HER BECAUSE I CAN'T LIVE W/OUT HERE AND I WILL FIND HER WHEREVER SHE HIDE AND I WILL TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
Chill man... :D .lol......hope u can find her lar....maybe the story between u both can make into a movie... :P :P

utopian86

Post by utopian86 » Oct 30th, '06, 16:46

hello
i'm new here.
Anyone know where i can downlaod her latest album?
i really like to hear her song.

[DS]DragonSlayerz

Post by [DS]DragonSlayerz » Oct 31st, '06, 02:01

yeah... anyone have the song?

skachild

Post by skachild » Nov 1st, '06, 09:01

at jposuki tracker :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
dunno if got seeder or not lol... 8)

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Nov 11th, '06, 13:12

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hello qian its me james how are there in china how is ur study in stanford university is it ok hope god will help u don't worry i'll pray for u eveyday so that u can graduate i have no idea if u have a graduation in ur university cause that is an acting university by the way i made a littlte poem just for u its tiltle is DON'T QUIT iwill write it rightly.................
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: DON'T OUIT :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
when times go wrong as they sometimes will when the road u trudging seems all uphillwhen the funds are low and the debts are high and u want to smile but u have to sigh when care is pressing u down a bit rest if u must but don't u quit life is queer w/ its twist and turn as everyone of us sometimes learns and many a fellow turn about when he might have won had he stuck it out dont give up though the pace seems lowu may succed with another blow often the goals is nearer than it seems to a faint and faltering man often the struggler has given up when he might have captures the victors cupand he learned too late when the night came down how close he was to the golden crown. succees is failure turn inside out the silver tint of the clouds of doubt and u never can tell how close u are it may be near when it seems afar so stick to the fight when hardest hit its when things seems worst that u musn't quit. hope u would like the poem that i made remember my promise to i will love u until the very end and i will u to the altar of marriage.thats all :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: LOVE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: U :wub: :wub: :wub: VERY3X :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: MUCH :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: FROM:JAMES

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 13th, '06, 05:35

If LYF goes missing one day, we'll have to report the police about jamesqian2x. He would be the #1 suspect.

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Nov 18th, '06, 13:52

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hello qian its me james how are u did u read the poem that i give to u did u understand it u know i'll made that poem just to remine u that like what i always say to u that not to lose hope in life i really like that poem u know ur my inspiration in making that poem i really give my best in making that poem i made u another poem its title is Falling in love with U was one of my life s perfect moment.
FALLING IN LOVE WITH U WAS ONE OF MY LIFES MOST PERFECT MOMENT
When i feel in love w/ u i did'nt stop to think it over or decide if i was. thinking clearly because my heart had taken over so ompletely all i know was how i feel inside so warm and dizzy w/ immotion so immersed in brand new feelings when the time comes that i'll took ur hand and spoke those perfect word "I LOVE U" i know that if i say that my heart will melted instantly u know i found happiness the day i know u and i will be forever grateful for that perfect moment that i feel in love with U. hope u'll read this poem and i hope that u will like it. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I :wub: :wub: :wub: LOVE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: U :wub: :wub: :wub:VERY3X :wub: :wub: :wub: QIAN :wub: :wub: :wub: FROM:JAMES

souless-emotionless

Post by souless-emotionless » Nov 21st, '06, 05:16

wonder wether liu yi fei read this forum.......

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Nov 21st, '06, 12:24

:wub: :wub: :wub: he qian its me james i save my time so that i can send u an email how nice it is that christmas is coming i will just pray god to give u more good health and have a nice christmas its already time i have to go ok but u must always remember what i always see to u when i visit this web is that ur the only girl that i will love and
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wu :wub: :wub: LOVE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: U :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
VERY.....................................................VERY.............................................. VERY..........
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: MUCH FROM: JAMES :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

skachild

Post by skachild » Nov 21st, '06, 13:17

crazylife123 wrote:If LYF goes missing one day, we'll have to report the police about jamesqian2x. He would be the #1 suspect.
hahaha... agree..!!! :lol :lol :lol

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Nov 22nd, '06, 00:01

skachild wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:If LYF goes missing one day, we'll have to report the police about jamesqian2x. He would be the #1 suspect.
Hmm...I dunno if he can pull it off..He's only 8. :whistling:

Heartsword

Post by Heartsword » Nov 28th, '06, 00:23

Kai Lien wrote:
skachild wrote:
Hmm...I dunno if he can pull it off..He's only 8. :whistling:

Kai Lien....you're too funny....ROFLMAO :wub: :mrgreen: :lol

aiza11

Post by aiza11 » Nov 28th, '06, 00:50

I did't know an eight year old can wrote stuffs like that LOL :scratch: :unsure:

odbayarb2000

Post by odbayarb2000 » Nov 29th, '06, 17:22

It 's funny.

eternal_dragon_666

Post by eternal_dragon_666 » Nov 29th, '06, 23:21

someone try out those lines of his in real life.

Claude

Post by Claude » Dec 2nd, '06, 02:48

does anyone have her full album songs ? kindly plz upload it here as im very interested in it~~

malay_tiger

Post by malay_tiger » Dec 4th, '06, 09:16

~
guess who she is.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

[img]http://photocdn.sohu.com/20060816/Img244836018.jpg[/img]
well, I'm not really like girls wear really short skirt... no need to wear like that to attract boys if u r already beautiful like an angel... futhermore its quite cold in central of China right now... now is December :pale:

she's really famous LoL... don't know how much renmimbi she gets every year... surely more than 1 millions renmimbi right know... really rich young girl, I only know that she ties contract with P&G (Procter and Gamble company) to do their advertisement :glare:

the same company where David Beckham do their advertisement... well mostly about hair. 8)

still remember when crazylife123 upload Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 on D-Addicts where she starring in it... the forum got over 100 messages for only 3 days... crazy Liu Yi Fei fans especially redmob... really funny :lol :lol :lol

no wonder... by a research of Google search engine she is the top artist being search in China in year 2005... maybe many of China's people feel like no believe that a very young actress (at that time Liu Yi Fei only 16 years or 17 years old... unsure :unsure: ) can carry a superchallenging role of Xiao Long Nu

here's da pic of the google research...well from this research, we can know that chinese people really like to do business and nice flowers.
Attachments
a research on google search engine.. what most people type to search on google... list by country
a research on google search engine.. what most people type to search on google... list by country
google research.PNG (89.17 KiB) Viewed 11549 times

odbayarb2000

Post by odbayarb2000 » Dec 4th, '06, 10:23

Haha
I remember those days, malay_tiger
you were one of the most active guys there.
Nice to see your post here.
:D

malay_tiger

Post by malay_tiger » Dec 4th, '06, 13:32

odbayarb2000 wrote:Haha
I remember those days, malay_tiger
you were one of the most active guys there.
Nice to see your post here.
:D
I also still remember u, one of the most generous person on da net... arigatou gozaimasu, odbayarb2000-sama... :wub: :salut:

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Dec 9th, '06, 13:03

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hey qian its me james im so very happy that i made it even if we are hit by a typhoon signal no.2 i really come just to email u and to know ur condition i know that even if ur not replying in all the message that i send to u i know that u have received one of the message and im glad of that even if i can't send u an email for one month or for one year what important is that i love u that u will be the only girl for me and i love u dont ever forget that word wherever u go cause that is the only thing that i have that :wub: :wub:
:wub: :wub: I :wub: :wub: LOVE :wub: :wub: U :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:wub: :wub: :wub: VERY100X :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: MUCH :wub: :wub: :wub:
FROM:UR LOVER JAMES AND OH I FORGOT TO TELL U THAT ME U HAVE A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS AND MERRY100X CHRISTMAS TO U AND GOD BLESS U MY LOVE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: [quote][/quote]

skachild

Post by skachild » Dec 12th, '06, 17:51

james.. u again...!!! r u really 8 years old..? :goggle:

souless-emotionless

Post by souless-emotionless » Dec 17th, '06, 17:58

actually....quite hard to believe a 8 year old child...can write something like tht and have a crush on girls so fast.....sry to be harsh

eternal_dragon_666

Post by eternal_dragon_666 » Dec 18th, '06, 02:31

He might not be 8, but his use of punctuation realli needs some work on. ;)

LYF

Post by LYF » Dec 19th, '06, 15:55

wah this thread still alive ah

chocolate_boy

Post by chocolate_boy » Dec 22nd, '06, 23:03

If I was Liu Yi Fei reading all of James comments, I would be really freaked out.
Not to be harsh or anything, but he sounds like one of those internet stalker or some perverted guy. =_=

LYF

Post by LYF » Dec 23rd, '06, 11:26

chocolate_boy wrote:If I was Liu Yi Fei reading all of James comments, I would be really freaked out.
Not to be harsh or anything, but he sounds like one of those internet stalker or some perverted guy. =_=
i do agree with you :)

Pepsi

Post by Pepsi » Dec 23rd, '06, 11:52

Liu Yi Fei is indeed very pretty and talented.
Im currently watching Return of the Condor Legend. I think she did a very good job in the series. Just 2 more episodes then im done :)

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Dec 31st, '06, 08:54

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hi, qian its me james im very3x sorry for not sending u a message while christmas is coming the reason is that i have so many obligation in the church every december. every december we are assign to serve the mass because if we will not follow the schedule of serving the mass we will be kickout from being a server of the priest (acolyte) u know qian even if there is no christmas i will always love u cause u are the girl who thought me how to love and i will never forget my promise to u that ur the girl that i want to bring in the altar in other word ur the girl that i want to marry i know that we can be together someday and if i could not have a place in ur heart her on earth maybe i could have a place in ur heart in heaven by ur side like on what i always say to u that my love for u is eternal all i have wish this christmas is that i hope that we can be together some day, build a family and live happily ever after.
:-) :P :wub: :wub: :wub: MERRY CHRISTMAS :wub: :wub: :wub: :P :-)
:wub: :wub: I wish u peace, joy, love and goodhealth this christmas :wub: :wub:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:wub: :wub: :wub: I :wub: :wub: :wub: LOVE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: U :wub: :wub: :wub: VERY3X :wub: :wub: :wub: MUCH :wub: :wub: QIOAN :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: LOVE JAMES :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Dec 31st, '06, 09:03

QIAN ITS ME JAMES U KNOW I THINK IM CRAZY FOR MY LOVE FOR U AND IM CRAZY BECAUSE IM DREAMING THAT SOMEDAY WE CAN BE TOGETHER BUT I WILL NOT QUIT ON WHAT I PROMISE THAT I WILL FIND U AND SAY PERSONALLY TO U HOW MUCH I LOVE U.

odbayarb2000

Post by odbayarb2000 » Dec 31st, '06, 21:39

jamesqian2x It's you again. How old are you?
I am sure you are not 8 years old right ?

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jan 3rd, '07, 13:57

hi, qian its me james i visit the web because i miss u and i want to see your face before this night ends im making my project in english because we are assign to make a research paper after i finsh making my project i visit straight to this web. i just want to say u I.........................................................LOVE..........................U.............................VERY3X......................................MUCH.................................QIAN2X...............................FROM:JAMES UR LOVER

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jan 3rd, '07, 14:06

Im already 17 years of age and don't call me a kid im not a kid im in first year college and i don't care what they say all i want is to express whats inside of me cause i was having a love a first sight when i first saw in highschool and i was very happy in that time because she is the girl who renew me from being a sad person cause i was broken hearted at that time and she's the one who fixed my broken heart that i promise myself that i will search for him when i have a job someday and i also promise to myself that she is the girl that i want to take in the altar of god or in other word (marriage).

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 3rd, '07, 16:14

Incredible, all this time, I thought that James didn't read the thread and just posted whatever he wanted :lol

jamesqian2x, we called you a kid because your profile indicated that you were 8 years old. If you wish that to stop, please update your profile accordingly

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jan 6th, '07, 14:16

hi qian its me james how are u now im sure ur in a good health now b'coz i always pray to god to give u more good health everyday i just want to say u good morning and i also want to say..................
.............I........................................................LOVE.............................................................U...................................VERY3X...........................................MUCH...........................QIAN........................................................................................EVERY NIGHT.......................AND EVERYDAY.......................................................
..............................................FROM: JAMES UR LOVER

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jan 13th, '07, 14:26

hi, qian its me james i really come to visit did u know now that im not child who could be that person trying to say that im an 8 yr. old child i think she's also in love w/ u thats why here saying that thing u know qian even if they block me a spear i will still love u and even if the thunder strikes me i will still continue loving u. i really just wanna say....................................I.......................................................
.............................LOVE.................................................................U........................................................
..............VERY3X.........................................................MUCH...................................................................
............................................................QIAN................................................................................................
..............................FROM: JAMES..............................................................

Nocuddle

Love of May

Post by Nocuddle » Jan 15th, '07, 04:40

Hi, can sum1 sub this please? Sorry if its in a wrong forum/section.

Code: Select all

http://lib.verycd.com/2004/08/01/0000014787.html
@ jamesqian2x
STFU she's mine. :P

Coz i will go visit Wuhan in 2 months. :wub:
Tho where is Wuhan? Is it far from SH? :whistling:

Heartsword

Post by Heartsword » Jan 15th, '07, 20:57

I hear through the grapevine that Yi Fei got accepted into Stanford University in the States? wow is that true? She must be quite a brain then....

odbayarb2000

Post by odbayarb2000 » Jan 17th, '07, 16:34

Ya it's true. She will study there about one year . But She is not going there. I don't know why. I have no idea what she is doing now and when she will go to Stanfort.

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jan 20th, '07, 14:46

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hi, qian its me james i visit the web just to say u that i love u qian just think that if we fall in love w/ each other maybe we can sing the song that we like and maybe we can made a better place than this will not be perfect if i cannot sa that........... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:wub: :wub: LOVE :wub: :wub: :wub: U :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: VERY3X :wub:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: MUCH :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:wub: :wub: :wub: QIAN FROM : JAMES :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

lailoken

Post by lailoken » Jan 25th, '07, 16:42

odbayarb2000 wrote:Ya it's true. She will study there about one year . But She is not going there. I don't know why. I have no idea what she is doing now and when she will go to Stanfort.
Shes not going there cause shes comming to the University of Toronto with me =)

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Jan 27th, '07, 14:27

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hi qian its me james i really miss u s much how are u now hope u are in a good health
:wub: qian :wub: if i say that :wub: :wub: :wub: i :wub: :wub: :wub: love :wub:
:wub: :wub: u :wub: :wub: :wub: so much the truth is my life i meaningless without u because ur my life and my love and no one can stop me from loving u thats all i want to say to u and again :wub: i :wub: :wub: :wub: love :wub: :wub: :wub: u :wub: :wub:
:wub: very3x :wub: :wub: :wub: much: QIAN/CRYSTAL LIU :wub: :wub: :wub: :
FROM: JAMES UR LOVER :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Jan 31st, '07, 07:52

^ wow.. i wonder if he ever realizes that she probably wont ever read that...

lol watch when she goes into college all the drama-addicts will be like.. :O *faints*

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Feb 3rd, '07, 14:15

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hey qian its me james all i wanna say to u this saturday is that :wub: I :wub: :wub:
:wub: :wub: LOVE :wub: :wub: U :wub: :wub: VERY3X :wub: :wub: MUCH :wub: :wub: and as long as ur still there in china waiting for me i will never lost hope this message is from: james

lailoken

Post by lailoken » Feb 6th, '07, 22:59

Fieryshadow wrote:^ wow.. i wonder if he ever realizes that she probably wont ever read that...

lol watch when she goes into college all the drama-addicts will be like.. :O *faints*
I'd go to all her classes just to look at her lol...

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Feb 19th, '07, 13:55

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hey, qian its me james its been a long time that i did not send u n email by the way kung he fat choi happy chinese new year i wish u luck and good health and i also wish u a prosperous new year u know i really feel sorry that i did not able to send u an email in saturday beacuse we have a progam in that day thats reason why i did not send an email because it so late at night when we ended the program and thats why i went right away to the nearest internet cafe just to send a message andto say again that :wub: I :wub: LOVE :wub: U :wub: :wub: :wub: VER3X :wub: :wub: :wub: MUCH
:wub: I LOVE U FOREVER in english in tagalog MAHAL KITA MAGPAKAILANMAN :wub:
its time for me to go qian cause im sure that my brother is looking for right now ok bye and remember this i will love u forever and until the both of us perish in this world. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I :wub: :wub: :wub: LOVE :wub: :wub: :wub: U :wub: :wub: :wub: FROM: UR LOVER JAMES

Nocuddle

Post by Nocuddle » Feb 19th, '07, 14:10

@jamesqian2x

u r a goddamn PUTANGINAMO!

there, my one pinoy word i learned from a fren.

Porkyboi

Post by Porkyboi » Feb 21st, '07, 15:36

wow...i visited this thread 3 months ago and jamesqian2x is STILL going...what a persistent guy...

omoiyou

Post by omoiyou » Feb 23rd, '07, 07:17

this guy is a troll if i ever saw one....

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Feb 24th, '07, 15:35

Hey guys are u mad at me don't be mad at me im just expressing my feelings cause im sincere with her i really like her so much i can't blame my heart of falling in love with her

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 24th, '07, 15:48

Nocuddle wrote:@jamesqian2x

u r a goddamn PUTANGINAMO!

there, my one pinoy word i learned from a fren.
yeah he is a pervert a weirdo and mostly a TROLL :glare:

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Feb 24th, '07, 15:52

:wub: :wub: hello qian its me james hope ur in good health right now how was ur chinese new year did u celebrate it happily i just wanna ask u some question by the way u know that when i stare ur pictures in this sight it seems like ur in my side and i feel good if i could make the time fast so that i can start searching u wherever u are u know qian this love will be my treasure forever if i could ask the wind to go to stanford university just to tell u that i love u and i want to say it again and again that :wub: :wub: :wub: I :wub: :wub: :wub: LOVE :wub: :wub: :wub: U :wub:
:wub: :wub: :wub: VERY3X :wub: :wub: :wub: MUCH :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:wub: FROM:JAMES UR LOVER :wub: :wub: :wub:

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Mar 3rd, '07, 15:11

:P :P :P hey u guys i don't care if she won't read my message all i want is to express my feelings this is a democratic country so we have a right to express our feeelings and to dream as we know that dreaming is for free i can't help myself but to love her and thats the truth that i love her and know one can change that and im sincere of what i feel to her. :lol :D :P :lol :D :P

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Mar 3rd, '07, 15:17

u know i maybe a troll like u see but a troll with loving heart and sincere troll thats why if u want to say anything to me again just go on and i will read it ........................................hmmm

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 3rd, '07, 18:12

jamesqian2x wrote::P :P :P hey u guys i don't care if she won't read my message all i want is to express my feelings this is a democratic country so we have a right to express our feeelings and to dream as we know that dreaming is for free i can't help myself but to love her and thats the truth that i love her and know one can change that and im sincere of what i feel to her. :lol :D :P :lol :D :P
omg!! a jamesqian2x post without a billion :wub: :wub: 's

lailoken

Post by lailoken » Mar 5th, '07, 00:20

Theres a person on facebook that created an account called Liu Yi Fei, "she" has been adding people from the fan group over there.

If you really wanna stalk the impersonator, go and add her on facebook lol...

Heartsword

Post by Heartsword » Mar 20th, '07, 05:23

Does anyone know what LYF's future projects are? She seems to have disappeared after LOCH.

Btw, I saw her new photos where she is in provocative poses. I really like her innocent image sooo much better. She's such a beautiful girl. Why ruin the pure image that soared her to fame?

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Mar 21st, '07, 14:14

hello qian its me james its been a long time of not visiting this site u know i feel sorry and lonely because i did not able to visit this site last week co'z for me 1 week is to long i really miss watching ur beautiful face and ur beautiful smile that give me strenght and inspiration each day and now i feel comfortable beco'z i see it again i will never forget my promise of finding u after i finish study and get to work all i want to say is that..........
.......... :wub: I :wub: ............................... :wub: LOVE :wub: ...................................... :wub: U :wub: ............................VERY3X........ ....................MUCH
......... :wub: QIAN2X :wub: ................................FROM: JAMES UR LOVER :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Nocuddle

Post by Nocuddle » Mar 22nd, '07, 11:52

Express ur feeling sumwhere else u little short d|ck wanker. Try a priest & at same time use ur other hand.

U r so pathetic. Get a life & get a girlfriend.

Oops sorry, small d|ck u got there.

Back to topic, I heard from a friend she is actually 24 yrs old & she had her documents destroyed in her hometown. Maybe sumthing to do with her applying US citizenship? O_o;

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Apr 1st, '07, 08:24

Heartsword wrote:Does anyone know what LYF's future projects are? She seems to have disappeared after LOCH.

Btw, I saw her new photos where she is in provocative poses. I really like her innocent image sooo much better. She's such a beautiful girl. Why ruin the pure image that soared her to fame?

Well.....this site heres says she's to be in a project with Jackie Chan and Jet Li in the same movie or so :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

http://www.getasianmusic.com/home.html

How true it is I don't know, but It'd be damn cool.

Oh and yes, I'm a new big fan of Yi Fei.

btw, the voice of her character in ROCH is not her real one right? Listening to her music videos and then the voice of her character in that drama, it sounds completely different :roll

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Apr 8th, '07, 05:38

K.T.Tran wrote:
Heartsword wrote:Does anyone know what LYF's future projects are? She seems to have disappeared after LOCH.

Well.....this site heres says she's to be in a project with Jackie Chan and Jet Li in the same movie or so :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

btw, the voice of her character in ROCH is not her real one right? Listening to her music videos and then the voice of her character in that drama, it sounds completely different :roll
It has been confirmed. Liu Yi Fei and Li Bing Bing met with the producer of J & J project.
LYF will play the lead role and LBB will play the evil villian. Both female get the lead role opposite of Jackie & Jet Li.

LYF had to learn more english/martial art for this movie.

Cant wait to see it. :salut:

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Apr 8th, '07, 07:33

crazylife123 wrote:
K.T.Tran wrote:

It has been confirmed. Liu Yi Fei and Li Bing Bing met with the producer of J & J project.
LYF will play the lead role and LBB will play the evil villian. Both female get the lead role opposite of Jackie & Jet Li.

LYF had to learn more english/martial art for this movie.

Cant wait to see it. :salut:

Awesome. Hopefully this work will definitely comfirm that she's not just a hot girl, but one that can act :mrgreen:

Nothing better then a good looking girl kickin @$$.......love LYF :wub: :wub:

odbayarb2000

Post by odbayarb2000 » Apr 10th, '07, 11:29

K.T.Tran, Her voice in ROCH had dubbed. You are right it's not her own voice.

jamesqian2x

Post by jamesqian2x » Apr 16th, '07, 13:54

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hi qian its me james im very sory for not visiting a long time of this site do u still remember what i promise to u i will not forget my promise u know i was thinking of u every night imagining that someday u and i will met each other and be together
in the future i hope u are in good health and right condition i also hope that u can wait for me all i really want to say to u this is :wub: :wub: :wub: I :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:wub: :wub: :wub: LOVE :wub: :wub: :wub: U :wub: :wub: :wub: SO MUCH FROM: JAMES UR LOVER

in the future i hope u are in good health and right condition i also hope that u can wait for me