-*~~~Ariel Lin~~~*-

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
okies

Post by okies » Jul 2nd, '06, 03:47

can anyone upload the love contract ending MV song
please

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Jul 2nd, '06, 22:36

okies wrote:can anyone upload the love contract ending MV song
please
sure, no problem. so you want only the song or the MV too? here's the song for Lonely Northern Hemisphere
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2mn9oh

okies

Post by okies » Jul 3rd, '06, 00:35

thanks so much

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 3rd, '06, 20:02

okies wrote:can anyone upload the love contract ending MV song
please
I ul the official MV of Ariel. Check out this side http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_29816.htm

okies

Post by okies » Jul 5th, '06, 00:31

thanks
u been real helpful

sparkled_silver

Post by sparkled_silver » Jul 13th, '06, 23:54

^___^ ariel has slimmed down quite a bit recently. =) so proud of her.
hehe she likes someone too, does anyknow know who?

dummy

Post by dummy » Jul 14th, '06, 00:21

good actress heee!hee!

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 16th, '06, 22:01

awww she looks so adorable and cutee ilove her after i watch iswak x) but i don`t realli think the character role she is playing in tokyo Juliet match her . . she is more of a immature&cute type . not serious . . and mature lols but just my opinion

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 16th, '06, 23:32

KCfan_1314 wrote:awww she looks so adorable and cutee ilove her after i watch iswak x) but i don`t realli think the character role she is playing in tokyo Juliet match her . . she is more of a immature&cute type . not serious . . and mature lols but just my opinion
you should watch her interviews etc. in real life she seems to be a pretty serious person. I watched some interviews and couldn't believe how different she is from the characters she played before.

shminda

Post by shminda » Jul 17th, '06, 01:14

gixo wrote:
KCfan_1314 wrote:awww she looks so adorable and cutee ilove her after i watch iswak x) but i don`t realli think the character role she is playing in tokyo Juliet match her . . she is more of a immature&cute type . not serious . . and mature lols but just my opinion
you should watch her interviews etc. in real life she seems to be a pretty serious person. I watched some interviews and couldn't believe how different she is from the characters she played before.
haven't seen her in any interviews but she suits all her roles perfectly in my opinion, in love contract she wasn't all that cute but i thought she was great in it, even tho i thought the drama itself was ugh [mike he was hot though =D], and in iswak she was adorable it was a big change from her charcter in love contract to that, so i think she's a good actress. [[ and joe was wayy cute in iswak ]]. but i prefer her character in iswak over her character in tj, just because it's way cuter/funnier, but i love her over all =D let's support ariel!

asiianxbabii

Post by asiianxbabii » Aug 2nd, '06, 17:24

i looveddd iswak =] dat was lyk the bestt chinese drama ive everr seen cuz its sooo CUTEEE nd FUNNEE xD love contract was ok...one of those rly intense drama dramas =P i lyk comedyy better so yeaa i tink iswak was rly good!! nd idk but a lot of ppl dont lyk ariel lin but i tink shes cutee =] nd i tink ariel lin nd joe chang look RLY cute togetherr ^^

Auty
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Auty » Sep 23rd, '06, 02:15

i became a fan of ariel after i saw iswak.. u know i don't agree tht she is not pretty.. its just in iswak tht is the character she was supposed to play so she made a lot of wierd/unattractive faces ect ect cuz she wasn't supposed to be a "beautiful" character.. otherwise when you see her in pics she looks glamourous and beautiful. in my opinion atleast. 8) 8)

Dee_Chan^.^

Ariel

Post by Dee_Chan^.^ » Sep 23rd, '06, 02:18

I LOve Ariel Lin she is absolutely gorgeus and a great actress / singer! Loved ISWAK One cant wait til ISWAK Season 2 :lol

homeboi19

Post by homeboi19 » Oct 10th, '06, 21:16

i watched couple tdramas so far and it seems to me that she stood out from other Taiwan actresses when it comes to acting. :whistling:

[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/ ... riel17.jpg[/img][img]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7223/1676ar.jpg[/img][img]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/665/ ... 005102.jpg[/img][/list]

__4getmenot

Post by __4getmenot » Oct 17th, '06, 04:46

P0KEY wrote:errr... i don`t like ariel very much, because love contract is probably the worst drama i have ever seen in my entire life (seriously).. she kinda pisses me off with her exaggerated stupidness in ISWAK, but i like joe in ISWAK :mrgreen: joe makes it worthwhile ^_______^

also, i don`t like her voice, especially in love contract cuz she screams too much XD... i guess love contract just left a really bad taste in my mouth, but i think in general she`s an ok actress.

OMG! I DON'T KNOW U BUT I LOVE U :wub:
i totally agree! :scratch: personally i think her acting is pretty junvile...especially in ISWAK...her character was suppose to be cute in a dumb way...NOT full-on moron...*sigh

and yeah...love contract, the whole thing is a joke...i couldn't get past the first eps. :glare:

[p.s. to all those ariel fans out there...sorri u have to read this...just my personal opinion, don't feel offended]

`nicole`

Post by `nicole` » Oct 31st, '06, 04:54

ariel lin is a good actress :)
i love her role in ISWAK!
cant wait for the sequel!
what are other taiwanese drama where she is in?

adelynauz

Post by adelynauz » Nov 14th, '06, 02:04

She's really pretty and has great acting skills! Especially in Love Contract. Definitely on my Top 10.

kokakola

Post by kokakola » Nov 19th, '06, 16:57

Ariel Lin~~ i think she's the best actress in idol dramas...she can act many kind of roles! blur Xiang Qin, tomboy Xiao Feng, strong and determined Sui. looking forward to her performance in ISWAK2 and SDYXZ!

meee

Post by meee » Dec 1st, '06, 08:34

i started to like her from ISWK. it's sooo good! then the rest is history. XD

i wonder is her mother an actress? i just asked... since a woman who played as the mother of nichalos teo from smiling pasta. she just looks like ariel lin somehow. :sweat:

loosc

Post by loosc » Dec 3rd, '06, 23:06

what's SDYXZ?

SeX1eStAsaBa

Post by SeX1eStAsaBa » Dec 7th, '06, 15:58

I was trying to find english lyrics from Fei Ni Mo Shu from Tokyo Juliet. Does anyone have it???

Here's the song:

http://www.haoting.com/htmusic/122554ht.htm

kokakola

Post by kokakola » Dec 8th, '06, 08:14

loosc wrote:what's SDYXZ?
She Diao Ying Xiong Zhuan...Legend Of the Condor Heroes :)

Jin91

Post by Jin91 » Dec 24th, '06, 18:15

I've just started watching love contract and she's really good in it. Does anyone have the beginning song for it? If so, could you upload it... :-) thx
after this I'm probably gonna watch some of her other dramas now

Amplified

Post by Amplified » Dec 24th, '06, 18:35

Jin91 wrote:I've just started watching love contract and she's really good in it. Does anyone have the beginning song for it? If so, could you upload it... :-) thx
after this I'm probably gonna watch some of her other dramas now
Here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z5QXI0DF

Got the link from Silentregrets :-) Love Ariel Lin, I seriously can't wait for LOCH and ISWAK II !

Pepsi

Post by Pepsi » Dec 25th, '06, 01:06

Her role in It started with a kiss was very funny. I dont find her that pretty but I still like her. :)

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 25th, '06, 02:06

I can't wait for LOCH. Tho' not for Ariel per se. I'm in it more for Yuan Hong.

However, I do look forward to what Ariel could bring to Huang Rong's character. Her ability to make other ppl miserable in LC and TWFX fits the role. She was a prankster with the heart of gold. :roll As long she doesn't get weepy or pissy on me, she is enjoyable to watch.

STR8UPGSTATUS

Post by STR8UPGSTATUS » Dec 26th, '06, 09:45

I want to see more of her.. Since I don't like her previous roles.. I hope it's the roles she plays that makes me not like her as much as an actress.. :-(
I LOVED ISWAK, but didn't like her character... :scratch:

xpunkaholic

Post by xpunkaholic » Dec 27th, '06, 21:38

Ariel lin is sooo cute.
i watched iswak and it was really good.
toyko juliet and love contract is good also.
^^

TheClumsyPotato

Post by TheClumsyPotato » Dec 28th, '06, 01:26

Hehe... Umm, I know someone already uploaded it, but the song was deleted, so... Could someone upload just the song for Lonely Northern Hemisphere for me? ^^;; Thank you...

seth810

Post by seth810 » Dec 30th, '06, 06:54

first of all, i want to say i'm one of ariel lin's biggest fans. i am currently watching ISWAK and fell completely in love with her. even though pei zi yu (her rival for joe cheng's affection in the series) is obviously pretty, i still think she is no match for ariel lin. since i am currently on christmas break from school, i have rarely left my house, i am glued to the tv watching ISWAK. i also started downloading Love Contract...

i don't even know where to begin about how depressing Love Contract is. i have only watched until ep 11, and i'm pulling my hair off at how irritatingly depressing all the scenarios are. if it weren't for Ariel Lin, i would've stopped watching that thing. the series' only plus points is due to Ariel Lin, but even that i only give it half marks for making Ariel Lin wear short hair. this series is not a drama, its a depression. it's way too tragic for my taste. even when there are moments you're about to enjoy the chemistry between ariel and mark (like when they were holding hands on the way towatch the concert) the writers decide to screw over the audiene by ruining the moment with another tragedy (in this case, doris turns crazy, so mark has to leave ariel and the audience hanging). whoever wrote that drama should seek counseling for depression, because they obviously exaggerated the term drama. every episode i've watched so far seems to only lead to more tragedy. and from what i've read in other threads about this drama, it doesn't even lead to a happy ending.

that being said, i only hate the story and the writers of love contract, but because i love Ariel Lin, i support this depressive series. i'm currently downloading tokyo juliet, and i'm hoping it turns out much better than love contract.

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Jan 5th, '07, 09:45

watching ariel in ISWAK and Fairy from wonderland really remind me to Yoon eun hye..
her acting skill was perfect and she is so cute too..

misakichii

Post by misakichii » Jan 5th, '07, 10:33

goshers!!!!!!!! i love ariel!! she's the best! so beautiful and talented. i really can't wait for fairy from wonderland to get sub completely. then i'm looking forward to loch and iswak II and her new movie.

anyways, does anyone knows anything about her confessions? i was reading it somewhere, i think it was a thread from asianfanatics, i'm not sure, but it said something about ariel's secret admire. that she's been fliming with him for a year and she was planning on telling him. so does anyone have any new.

if there's any news regarding this, please tell me!! i really want to know who ariel likes.

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jan 5th, '07, 20:43

awww, that's a cutte picture, of Ariel and who i presume to be her little brother. aww, cuutteeee =))

vietvivi

Post by vietvivi » Jan 7th, '07, 01:25

Ariel is such a good actress ^^ !!! I like her
Attachments
ariel lin + doggy.jpg
ariel lin + doggy.jpg (65.63 KiB) Viewed 10440 times

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jan 15th, '07, 08:11

Wow, you guys, thanks for the pictures! I've had a hard time looking for good ones of her. :)

strawberricjam

Post by strawberricjam » Jan 16th, '07, 04:31

did she lose a lot of weight or is it just me O_O
cuz in this award show with i think DBSK she looks skinnier

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Jan 18th, '07, 17:38

hi im a huge fan of hers after watching ISWAK
ya! she was soo thin!!

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Jan 18th, '07, 19:50

i currently watch fairy from wonderland and ISWAK for the second time..and wondering what would be at the end of Fary from wonderland,..

she is the very talentd Taiwanese actress i ever seen..

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Jan 18th, '07, 20:04

she is so pretty in TJ XD

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Jan 22nd, '07, 09:56

i just finish watching Love contract..her character always different..here she is so naugthy, and like to control others life.. Mike was so gorgous and romantc...

hunterkirualeorio

Post by hunterkirualeorio » Jan 28th, '07, 14:08

im surprised O_O she looks pretty good even without makeup

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Jan 28th, '07, 17:21

i dont like her character in tokyo juilet.. this is not the best from her and but this is a good try.. i like her cos she is not afraid to try which are new to her and always in difrnt character..

megzz

Post by megzz » Feb 3rd, '07, 02:28

i just finished watching ISWAK and it was awsume i sisnt even want to leave the chair. can wait till ISWAK 2!

an9elh3art

Post by an9elh3art » Feb 3rd, '07, 03:17

Ariel Lin.. When did I fall in love with her.. Tokyo Juliet w/ that pouty-look-like-eaten-sea-urchin lips. so adorable..When I started watching ISWAK, i was not into her much, but as the series progress, she grows on you. She reminds me of Jolina Magdangal (My favorite actress from the Philippines, to those who will wonder who is she). Now, she becomes my favorite, one of my favorite really, the only so far. Maybe Ella will grow on me as well. :P She portrays her role well in Hana Kimi. This is not about her,though, it's about Ariel Lin. :) So yeah, I hope I get to see more of Ariel Lin.

angelndevil

Post by angelndevil » Feb 11th, '07, 15:54

i've just watched Love Contract. I love her to be with Mike He, and wanna see them again but I heard that they have a conflict. Can someone tell me what exactly? I read somewhere that Mike He's fav. actress is Rainie, sad, cos I don't like the way she acts, singing and her appearence are ok, but the way she acts ... i really don't like.
She's cute. She's the first TW actress that I like. Love her in Love contract and i'm gonna try her others soon.

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 23rd, '07, 14:04

angelndevil wrote:i've just watched Love Contract. I love her to be with Mike He, and wanna see them again but I heard that they have a conflict. Can someone tell me what exactly? I read somewhere that Mike He's fav. actress is Rainie, sad, cos I don't like the way she acts, singing and her appearence are ok, but the way she acts ... i really don't like.
She's cute. She's the first TW actress that I like. Love her in Love contract and i'm gonna try her others soon.
well i heard that they just dont get along that well...REALLY? Mike's fave actress in Rainie...awwww...that's cool. i really love them pair. i think Mike's better wit Rainie and Ariel's better off wit Joe Cheng. i might not agree wit what you've said..cos i think Rainie did pretty well in DBY...i love her and Ariel to bits.

oh mann,,i cant wait for ISWAK 2! :whistling:

angelndevil

Post by angelndevil » Feb 24th, '07, 03:16

iloveKJH wrote:
angelndevil wrote:i've just watched Love Contract. I love her to be with Mike He, and wanna see them again but I heard that they have a conflict. Can someone tell me what exactly? I read somewhere that Mike He's fav. actress is Rainie, sad, cos I don't like the way she acts, singing and her appearence are ok, but the way she acts ... i really don't like.
well i heard that they just dont get along that well...REALLY? Mike's fave actress in Rainie...awwww...that's cool. i really love them pair. i think Mike's better wit Rainie and Ariel's better off wit Joe Cheng. i might not agree wit what you've said..cos i think Rainie did pretty well in DBY...i love her and Ariel to bits.

oh mann,,i cant wait for ISWAK 2! :whistling:
Oh, I like Ariel with Joe too cos i've started watching ISWAK. :D. ABout Rainie, i think i don't like her acting just at the beginning of DBY but, she's cute too. And about those 3, i think they're just friends, that's ok to me.:D
I like ISWAK too. Hope that i can talk with you more. :D

cutiejuliegurl

Ariel lin...

Post by cutiejuliegurl » Feb 25th, '07, 03:17

At first i didn;t like ariel lin because she dresses manly at love contract. but in started with a kiss 2, i luv her.
Love contract with mike he
It started with a kiss with joe cheng
Tokyo Juliet with Wu Zun
[/img]http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/4643 ... zo.jpg[img]

:cheers: i luv these 3 guys with her. they are all hot, but i luv mike he the best. :wub: [/img]

Tatsuri

Re: Ariel lin...

Post by Tatsuri » Feb 25th, '07, 03:19

cutiejuliegurl wrote:At first i didn;t like ariel lin because she dresses manly at love contract. but in started with a kiss 2, i luv her.
Love contract with mike he
It started with a kiss with joe cheng
Tokyo Juliet with Wu Zun
[/img]http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/4643 ... zo.jpg[img]

:cheers: i luv these 3 guys with her. they are all hot, but i luv mike he the best. :wub: [/img]
i saw ISWAK first and then Tokyo Juliet. She was more girly in those but when I saw Love Contract I loved her character because it's so different from the other two roles.

cutiejuliegurl

Post by cutiejuliegurl » Feb 25th, '07, 03:32

well, i just don't like the way she dress. she dress like a man. well, now i like her because she seems cuter when she dresses up....

cutiejuliegurl

Ariel lin is cute!

Post by cutiejuliegurl » Feb 26th, '07, 02:59

i don't know why some people say that she is so ugly. i was like get move on. :blink she's not ugly, she's cute though, i can tell because we are both gurls. :cheers:
Look at the way she acts, she acts cute, huh?
[img]http://www.ariel-lin.com/admin/frontpage4xx_02.jpg[/img]
This one too...hehe
[img]http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/2005- ... 094412.jpg[/img]
She was also in Vic Zhou's music song called Make a Wish..
[img]http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/8954 ... i251ju.jpg[/img]
Well she kind of looks like Kurokawa Tomoka from Detective Conan when they both smile
[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... Tomoka.jpg[/img]
Yeah, kind of...i guess, but if u guys don't think they do, it's up to u.

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Feb 26th, '07, 14:55

angelndevil wrote: Oh, I like Ariel with Joe too cos i've started watching ISWAK. :D. ABout Rainie, i think i don't like her acting just at the beginning of DBY but, she's cute too. And about those 3, i think they're just friends, that's ok to me.:D
I like ISWAK too. Hope that i can talk with you more. :D
lols. i know ryt..i think a lot of people are waiting for ISWAK2 as well. nice meetin you angelndevil..:) and about rainie..i love this girl same as i love Ariel..she may not as good as Ariel in acting but she's brill in singing and she's way too cute so we'll forgive her! :thumleft:

Sia

Post by Sia » Apr 29th, '07, 03:02

I just watched Love Contract, ISWAK and Tokyo Juliet in the last 2 and a half weeks.... Ariel Lin is for sure an good actress...Love contract is good but I didn't like the end much.

ISWAK was my favorite drama to date!!! The character of Ariel in it was just so ..."stupid" that I wasn't able to not like her !!! Can't wait to see the sequel!

And for Tokyo Juliet, the drama was , in my opinion, weird in the sense that... the main characters always get into querel and misunderstanding and then they made up for a very short amount of time before another querel... it was a bit previsible at the end.... but I liked the fact that it was the fashion industry and also the initial plot is interesting!

I'll for sure look foward into other of Ariel's dramas

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » May 5th, '07, 15:08

Hi,
you can find some raws now of "seventh grade" and "true love" starring Ariel Lin in our CB. However there aren't any subs yet. But it's nice to see more of Ariel's acting abilities. Check out my sig.

ISWAKrocks

Post by ISWAKrocks » May 31st, '07, 02:40

i became a FAN of ariel after watching ISWAK, her acting skill is really really awsome :D and her smile is so KUTE :P

x NomadGirl x

Post by x NomadGirl x » Jul 2nd, '07, 04:34

I am a huge fan of Ariel because even though she is not an extraordinary beauty, despite her ordinary appearance, she is a brilliant actress! Her acting is really good and her singing is quite good also. ^_^ I've seen and loved It Started With a Kiss, Love Contract, and Tokyo Juliet. In fact, after watching her series, she seems to start looking prettier to me.

korean_foreva

Post by korean_foreva » Jul 4th, '07, 17:15

aww i love her. such a good actor cant wait for iswak 2 ^^

korean_foreva

Post by korean_foreva » Jul 4th, '07, 17:15

aww i love her. such a good actor cant wait for iswak 2 ^^

carmay

Post by carmay » Jul 17th, '07, 17:04

x NomadGirl x wrote:I am a huge fan of Ariel because even though she is not an extraordinary beauty, despite her ordinary appearance, she is a brilliant actress! Her acting is really good and her singing is quite good also. ^_^ I've seen and loved It Started With a Kiss, Love Contract, and Tokyo Juliet. In fact, after watching her series, she seems to start looking prettier to me.
OMG i totally agree. i hate that people criticise her image and say that she's ugly and for that reason say that she is a crap actor. the truth is she is actually not at all ugly. she might not be the prettiest girl ive ever seen but she's at least a million times better lookin than me haha. anyway you know i think she is an awesome actor. she can adapt to different characters so well.

+++ the whole Rainie comparison thing...well tbh i prefer Ariel a lot more simply because as an actor she seems a lot more well professional and good at what she does ^^

*takes deep breath* whew :whistling: :thumright:

saby

Post by saby » Jul 17th, '07, 17:27

+++ the whole Rainie comparison thing...well tbh i prefer Ariel a lot more simply because as an actor she seems a lot more well professional and good at what she does ^^

*takes deep breath* whew
i agree with that

rainie is cuter ... but Ariel for me is 100 times better in acting than Rainie..

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 17th, '07, 17:35

I don't understand how people can say that Ariel is actually ugly. She isn't the standard Asian beauty but her skin is so pure. It shines. Know what I mean? She looks good even without make-up. There are a lot of other actress who looks soooo.... different without make-up.

saby

Post by saby » Jul 17th, '07, 17:40

gixo wrote:I don't understand how people can say that Ariel is actually ugly. She isn't the standard Asian beauty but her skin is so pure. It shines. Know what I mean? She looks good even without make-up. There are a lot of other actress who looks soooo.... different without make-up.
thats true

i think mike he once said that Ariel has the purest, the most beautiful skin :mrgreen:

christ_freak

Post by christ_freak » Jul 17th, '07, 17:58

I think Ariel Lin is not the usual standard actress when it comes to beauty. She is by far, more talented than Rainie; it is obvious she takes her career with a professional outset from interviews,etc. However, in ISWAK, she wore the most unflattering outfits, which made her seem uglier than she really is. In fact when I saw the special of ISWAK I was so surprised at how pretty she really was (especially when her hair's done). :D

christ_freak

Post by christ_freak » Jul 17th, '07, 18:55

I think Ariel Lin is not the usual standard actress when it comes to beauty. She is by far, more talented than Rainie; it is obvious she takes her career with a professional outset from interviews,etc. However, in ISWAK, she wore the most unflattering outfits, which made her seem uglier than she really is. In fact when I saw the special of ISWAK I was so surprised at how pretty she really was (especially when her hair's done). :D

carmay

Post by carmay » Jul 17th, '07, 20:21

definitely. on iswak she was purposely given those outfits though to suit that character which was quite retarded to be honest haha. still i think she is a great performer!

Babyitshind

Post by Babyitshind » Aug 28th, '07, 03:08

OMG, SHE IS SOOO LUCKY!

Not only does she get to act/kiss with the dude in ISAWK, but she got to kiss MIKE HE<3,AND acted with WU CHUN!

OMG!

Her acting in ISAWK and Love contract kinda pissed me off, I dont know about tokyo juliet because I havent watched it yet..

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 17th, '07, 10:21

hello :)

i find Ariel Lin really charming & cute.

anyway, i just wanna share these with u guys.

i hope u like them :)

[1] blink
[2] fade

teemu8

Post by teemu8 » Sep 19th, '07, 14:57

thanks for the pictures , we can see now that she's pretty :roll

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Sep 23rd, '07, 03:22

yay! to the new ArieL Lin graphics.

i know...it's too pink <3

and i like it :)

which one is better...the one with feathers or without?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's a set:

still avatars: Image Image

moving avatar: Image
-->for those like me who can't make up their mind :)

JlovesVan

ariel...

Post by JlovesVan » Oct 9th, '07, 02:38

I have actually changed my perception of Ariel over the past year. I first saw her in ISWAK and instantly thought she was not pretty at all but her acting was incredible. That girl is so versatile! I then saw her in Love Contract and thought "man, she looks even worse in that wig" LOL. Her acting again blew me away so I was really torn. There were moments I thought she was cute but couldn't really make up my mind if she was made to look worse then she really was. Then I saw her in Tokyo Juliet and that was when I saw how pretty she was! I have to say, even though it is not one of my favorite dramas she is so adorable in that drama. I agree she is a better actress than Rainie although I have a soft spot for her and Mike because of DBY :wub: I will always watch Ariel dramas though because that girl is such an amazing actress, when she cries it is not annoying like alot of actresses, it is heartbreaking :cry:

JlovesVan

ariel...

Post by JlovesVan » Oct 9th, '07, 02:39

I have actually changed my perception of Ariel over the past year. I first saw her in ISWAK and instantly thought she was not pretty at all but her acting was incredible. That girl is so versatile! I then saw her in Love Contract and thought "man, she looks even worse in that wig" LOL. Her acting again blew me away so I was really torn. There were moments I thought she was cute but couldn't really make up my mind if she was made to look worse then she really was. Then I saw her in Tokyo Juliet and that was when I saw how pretty she was! I have to say, even though it is not one of my favorite dramas she is so adorable in that drama. I agree she is a better actress than Rainie although I have a soft spot for her and Mike because of DBY :wub: I will always watch Ariel dramas though because that girl is such an amazing actress, when she cries it is not annoying like alot of actresses, it is heartbreaking :cry: