<3 Fahrenheit~~Fei Lun Hai

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.

Who Do U Like The Best??

Wu Zun
45%
Yang Ya Lun
14%
Calvin Chen
8%
Jiro Wang
32%

Total votes: 321

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 6th, '08, 07:53

Zahra wrote::cheers: :cheers: :wub: :wub:
New CD Two Sided Fahrenheit

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GS82XNTO
bahhhh thanks soooo much!!! -hugs-
Last edited by NothingElseToLose on Jan 6th, '08, 07:58, edited 1 time in total.

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 6th, '08, 07:54

duckiiel0v3 wrote:(First post! :salut:)

for anyone who wants the .rar version of Two-sided Fahrenheit:
http://www.zshare.net/download/6181447d392ec1 (70.88MB)

All credit goes to http://toofasttolive.blogspot.com, I only accidently found it :D

Please tell me if something's wrong in this post, ne?
welcome, welcome!! :lol

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Jan 6th, '08, 07:55

Hmm.. I just found this thread =P I really should go look around more.
I don't want to vote in the poll... I like all 4 of them >.< there should be an option for ALL! XD or can't decide ^^

And wow.. thanks for the new album download ^^ gonna download it tomorrow since it's already so late (:

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 6th, '08, 07:56

baka-ranger wrote:hey radee14 =D miss you too! XD
whats up with the mickey mouse song though
GAHAHAH thats what I thought when I first heard it, they shouldn't make Fahrenheit do Disney songs..its kinda weird I cringe when Jiro starts singing M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E...But I guess the songs just for fun
Besides that I love all the songs, I think I like this album more than the last one O__O
they only did it as a special promo for disneyland HK right?
yeah, i don't really like that song... nor the MV.. it's weird and a bit random

jiro's english always makes me chuckle :P

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 6th, '08, 07:57

loveless_soul wrote:Hmm.. I just found this thread =P I really should go look around more.
I don't want to vote in the poll... I like all 4 of them >.< there should be an option for ALL! XD or can't decide ^^

And wow.. thanks for the new album download ^^ gonna download it tomorrow since it's already so late (:
welcome to the thread!! 8)

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 6th, '08, 07:59

regsilver wrote:Just joined the party! Can you believe I've just discovered them after watching Romantic Princess?? I'm really slow. Heard about them before but never really knew who they are.

Anyway, voted for Wu Zun!

And thanks a lot for the FRH download sites, guys!
i strongly recommend you watch hana kimi! :lol

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 6th, '08, 08:02

baka-ranger wrote:hey radee14 =D miss you too! XD

oh yeah, does any one know the girl singer in Ti Amo..I have the album titles in Taiwanese..which I can't read at all...
TiAmo - Arron & Liu Li Yang

I found the pinyin song titles at http://dlparadise.blogspot.com/

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Jan 6th, '08, 08:07

NothingElseToLose wrote:
loveless_soul wrote:Hmm.. I just found this thread =P I really should go look around more.

welcome to the thread!! 8)
Hehe, thank you glad to be here ^^

And about Hana Kimi... I haven't watch that... even though Wu Chun and Jiro are in it
BUT if you want a series with all the Fahrenheit boys in it then watch KO One or the X-Family ^^
Oh yeah ISWAK2 has both Aaron and Jiro they not main leads =P
Calvin keeps getting hotter in Romantic Princess <33 and of course Wu Chun is cute too XD

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 6th, '08, 12:11

i watchd like the half the first ep of x-family
i really wanna watch more but my time is so limited!

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 6th, '08, 12:16

Yorokobi wrote:i like the japanese version but i have to admit the mandarin version is best
i just listened to the japanese version and i don't really like it; in particular the music itself. maybe i need to listen a few more times to get used to it

baka-ranger
Location: Either in Jap Disneyland or at the JE building stalking or recruiting boybands to join my JE Yakuza

Post by baka-ranger » Jan 6th, '08, 12:17

^I've seen Hana Kim, I only recommend it if you don't mind a sucky ending LMFAO..otherwise the rest of the series is good, but personally I like the Jap one better even if the Tai one has Wu Zun and Jiro..if only Wu Zun and Jiro could have been in the Jap one as well=__= But I already love Shun and Toma just as much.and I think I'm gonna start rambling so I stop here

oh yeah loveless_soul have u actually seen KO One or the X-Family , cause I've been thinking if I should watch it for along time KO ONE sounds alright..but the plot for x-family sounds a bit fishy to me for some reason=__= So do you know if either one is any good?
:lol

Oh and I REALLY recommend ISWAK2 and Romantic Princess
iswak2 is REALLY good even though Arron and Jiro aren't the leads.I personally think its starting off better than the first season and Jiro is SOO much cuter in iswak 2..which I thought was impossible AND its got DANSON :w00t:

and Romantic Princess..I rarely get to see Calvin act I agree with you loveless_soul..he does keep getting hotter and Wu Zun as well=D The storyline's pretty good too, one of the better dramas I've seen lately and I LOOOVVVVVVE Xin Wo!(theme song)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 6th, '08, 12:20

i havent had a chance to catch up with ISWAK2 yet but I loves the first one
x-family has a crazy plot and the acting is....but it's pretty funny

also love calvins looks and acting in romantic princess

baka-ranger
Location: Either in Jap Disneyland or at the JE building stalking or recruiting boybands to join my JE Yakuza

Post by baka-ranger » Jan 6th, '08, 12:33

hmm I may buy it next time I go Chinatown..if the thing has English subs. EVERYTIME i wanna buy a Taiwanese drama..its Chinese subs only..and I was gonna buy Romantic Princess that timeTT___TT

omg this thought just came to mind..if only all of Fahrenheit were the Nan Feng brothers
:wub: OMGGG JIRO AND ARRON..ahh wishful thinking..I guess George and Li Ang Lin are fine too, but they should just squeeze Jiro and Arron somewhere D=<

iunno if this is a spoiler or not but I just feel like saying it
I think Gong Mo Li and Calvin are so cute togetherin the drama(dunno how they are in real life)..for some odd reason even though they've been together for what two eps...I just seem to like them together a bit more that the Wu ZUn and Angela Zhang pairing..

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 6th, '08, 12:41

just read this article: Wu Zun Playing Erotic ~ Inflates Balloon that's "A"

"For program results, Fahrenheit is flashing red lights, the 4 have split into two against each other, one side yelling "Dong Yan! Dong Yan! Guarantee you guys will loose until you get a fever!"; the other side yelling "Zun Ru! Zun Ru! Choke you guys until you become a dwarf!" Who would've thought performing not long, Wu Zun was judged as an erotic, the scene was hilarious.

Fahrenheit was on GTV's "Entertainment 100%" playing against each other, at the scene Calvin took out a long yellow balloon and asked Wu Zun to help cheer, never thought Wu Zun one minute inflating it and one minute it was pointed towards the female fans, and even said: "Feel it! Is this charged enough?"

The comments made Xiao Zhu laugh hard, "You're indecent, this is really erotic!" Wu Zun yelling against: "You guys shouldn't think to that side!" Xiao Gui said: "You've been pointing it at them, then charging it!" The anxious Wu Zun was in a puddle of sweat, and stopping to try to keep explaining."

at the Asian Fanatics site... which part is the footage in I wonder??

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 6th, '08, 12:42

i dont really feel tha much from either of the pairings
i prefferef gong li before she dropped the act.

baka-ranger

Post by baka-ranger » Jan 6th, '08, 12:45

haha yeah she was funnier then..more evil >=D..maybe I like her more just cause I think she's prettier then Angela Zhang imo=___=
@NothingElseToLose
LMFAO thats sounds funny and weird and erotic? LFMAO do those videos have subs or anything I shall go and see

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Jan 7th, '08, 04:31

@baka-ranger: currently watching KO One right now as DoReMii releasing the subs ^^ I think it's pretty funny and it's not too heavy on the romance part as many Taiwanese drama nowadays. And it's so funny ^^ I laugh every time I watch it XD I recommend it for Fahrenheit lovers Jiro is just so cute in this series!
I haven't watch X-Family yet b/c it supposed to be a sequel to KO One and there's a huge spoiler in the first episode for KO One ending so I will watch that after I finish KO One.

Finally finished Romantic Princess ^^ I like the ending though it might not be the totally perfect one b/c
people want Jin and Xiao Mai to get married but they didn't =D
I like Genie (Muo Li real name) when she was "evil" hehe it was funny ^^ she became like any other girls when she's her self. She and Calvin make a pretty cute couple... Chun and Angela is "alright" they have their cute moments but yeah...

baka-ranger

Post by baka-ranger » Jan 7th, '08, 04:57

@loveless_soul
I shall watch KO ONE and seeing as X-Family is the sequel I know i have to watch that as well=D

LMFAO I nearly opened that spoiler you put down there..its a reflex, then I realised I haven't finished Romantic Princess yet so I was like JOMG O___O WHAT AM I DOING!?

and I feel the same way with the coupling, I just think Calvin and Genie look cute together, while the other coupling is just a bit meh to me sometimes=D

P.S I shall read that spoiler after I finish watching it on Crunchyroll..AHH why can't they sub it faster XD..LMFAO I shouldn't be complaining they already sub it REALLY FAST if it was any faster..I think something would be wrong :scratch:

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Jan 7th, '08, 05:00

Well the spoiler is not a majorly huge one =P and they have all the episodes subbed at CR already ^^ 2 episodes in 1 day hehe.

baka-ranger

Post by baka-ranger » Jan 7th, '08, 05:01

WHOA really, cause I checked yesterday..well actually today at like 3: am and it wasn't tehre..so I jsut assumed they wouldn't be up =P, I shall go watch XD

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 7th, '08, 09:52

baka-ranger wrote:^I've seen Hana Kim, I only recommend it if you don't mind a sucky ending LMFAO..otherwise the rest of the series is good, but personally I like the Jap one better even if the Tai one has Wu Zun and Jiro..if only Wu Zun and Jiro could have been in the Jap one as well=__= But I already love Shun and Toma just as much.and I think I'm gonna start rambling so I stop here
i didn't like the ending either! actually, there are a lot of drama endings that i don't like... don't get me started on Love Contract! :blink

i'm up to ep 6 of the the jp hana kimi... starting to like shun all over again! and also because i am rewatching hana yori dango! :P

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 7th, '08, 10:06

recent game of "safe kissing" - doesn't seem so odd now that i've seen it before

is someone (-ahem- jiro?) pushing the back of arron's head?? lol

baka-ranger

Post by baka-ranger » Jan 7th, '08, 10:23

NothingElseToLose wrote: i didn't like the ending either! actually, there are a lot of drama endings that i don't like... don't get me started on Love Contract! :blink

i'm up to ep 6 of the the jp hana kimi... starting to like shun all over again! and also because i am rewatching hana yori dango! :P
LMFAO I don't think anyone likes the ending to Hana Kimi, but the Jap ending is much better so don't worry, it actually ends it like the manga so its all good=D

Ah I love Shun-Kun(hehe I just love how that ryhmes XD) and have fun rewatching HYD..I've literally watched that over ten times, its my favourite series of all time ^^
its weird how I enjoyed it so much, even when I knew the whole story from the manga and I actually watched the second season first in scrambled order and then the first season in correct order

Reason:
It was because the second season was downloading faster and they were single eps, while the first season was in a batch and I really couldn't be stuffed waiting so I started watching from ep 3 season 2 and then whatever finished downloading first=___=..whoa that made NO sense huh?

@loveless_soul
Just finished Romantic Princess and I just read your spoiler LMFAO I was worrying for nothing=___=, hmm the thing that bugged me a bit on the ending was:
They should have shown Xiao Mai come back, for all you know hse could've died or somehting in America, and it would be VERY nice to see Jin at least propose, do Taiwanese dramas have specials..that aren't game shows or anything=___=

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Jan 8th, '08, 00:24

Yeah it would have been nice to see Jin proposed but then she wouldn't go to America =P a lot of people are saying that there should be a second season where it shows her coming back from America XD now that would be something I want to see. What'ls kinda bothering me was the scene at the airport... it seems like they blocked that sectoin off or soemthing and the people there kinda stopped and look lol. I kinda saw people in the background standing there watching them film or something. Ending was a little rush *shrugs* but at least it's not a bad ending.
I like HYD season 1 more than second season... but some reason I downloaded the second season and not the first lol. I think it's the same reason as you baka-ranger they were single episodes and the files were not that big (: and yes Shun is so hot, especially in HYD, he doesn't look that good in Hana Kimi =(

and OMG that girl is lucky! She got to Aaron to kiss her >.< wahh! Jealous~ If I show this to my friend I think she's gonna scream.. lol she likes Aaron the best XD
Was that a promotion thing they're doing or what was it?
I see safe kissing before =P hehe saw it on Smiling Pasta ^^ and this one other show it shows "safe" kissing through a plastic wrapper thingy LOL.

baka-ranger

Post by baka-ranger » Jan 8th, '08, 01:51

yeah I agree, its not a bad ending but it is a bit rushed=___= For some reason I don't think theres gonna be a second season unless they haven't covered the story of the original manga, but I haven't read that so I wouldn't know. I guess I like the endings where they kind a show us a bit of what happened after they cut off they show(ie. the kissing bit at the airport) and show us what they're up to after that in the end credits...LIKE IN THE HYD ENDING XD(and hyd has a movie so they must have the best finale I have will ever see which is good coz I ♥ my hyd..and sorry I like to babble)
hehe yeah I think Shun doens't look that hot in Hana Kimi, they make him look old compared to toma and maki T__T and the flicked black hairstyle is a little weird for me :scratch: , but in HYD he's gorgeous. My friend thought he was ugly till she googled the hyd pic and was like O___O
P.S when defending Shun-kun, I went to my firend: SCREW YOU HE IS SO NOT UGLY TT___TT ...YOUR UGLY XD
geez I suck at defending yeah

and I think I've seen the safe kissing thing for TKA or maybe it was my imagination? And is the safe kissing game a new thing? Cause I've only seen people post up pics recently..or is it a old thing and I've been ignorant for years..

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 8th, '08, 11:04

loveless_soul wrote:and OMG that girl is lucky! She got to Aaron to kiss her >.< wahh! Jealous~ If I show this to my friend I think she's gonna scream.. lol she likes Aaron the best XD
Was that a promotion thing they're doing or what was it?
I see safe kissing before =P hehe saw it on Smiling Pasta ^^ and this one other show it shows "safe" kissing through a plastic wrapper thingy LOL.
the kissing game was part of their album promotion in taipei; you can read the article here
being from a western country, kissing doesn't seem like a big deal. i was rewatching some hana kimi tv appearances where wu zun/jiro had to kiss ella and there was so much hype for it to happen from the hosts/audience... cheering and everything. seems so strange! and ella always scrunches up her face when it happens too.

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 8th, '08, 11:13

baka-ranger wrote:hehe yeah I think Shun doens't look that hot in Hana Kimi, they make him look old compared to toma and maki T__T and the flicked black hairstyle is a little weird for me :scratch: , but in HYD he's gorgeous. My friend thought he was ugly till she googled the hyd pic and was like O___O
P.S when defending Shun-kun, I went to my firend: SCREW YOU HE IS SO NOT UGLY TT___TT ...YOUR UGLY XD
geez I suck at defending yeah
lol! i first noticed shun-kun in HYD but for some reason i just slowly forgot about him. i have yet to see HYD2. and browsing through drama wiki last night, i had totally forgotten about shun being in gokusen!! it's been so long since i've seen it, maybe that will be my next drama that i will re-watch.

it's also really hard to find hana kimi jp tv appearances on youtube! i remember that there were heaps of nobuta wo produce ones and was hoping it would be the same for hana kimi. the only good one i've found with shun in it is that bowling one. anyone got any suggestions?

animeluver913

Post by animeluver913 » Jan 8th, '08, 21:04

wu zun is the cutest! but i developed a liking for calvin as well xP wit his long hair not da short one~! lools

radee14

Post by radee14 » Jan 12th, '08, 01:39

hey guys do you have a hanyu pinyin lyrics of New Home by Fahrenheit?

esztokam

Post by esztokam » Jan 12th, '08, 08:04

radee14 wrote:hey guys do you have a hanyu pinyin lyrics of New Home by Fahrenheit?
i found the lyrics somewhere... but i don't remember... never mind,here you are

gan shou bu yi xing rong jiu suan hui you yi dian tang tu ye yao shuo
qing ban jing wo de xin wo ru guo bu xin fu zai li jia chu zou
wo xin wo zuo ni de xin wo ye xu ping shuo xia tai gou
shen zhi hui yong ji dao zhi zhuang de xia ni wo

qing kuai zhun bei xing li diu diao yong bu dao de shand xin jiu hui yi
nao hai zhong xiang ben ri ji cong ci geng xin zhi yong bi ci zhuan shu tian mi
bao zhen jiu diu diao yong jian bang jiu gou
zui hou yong guan xin wen hou kun bang wo men de shou wan gong
zhi yao zai wo shen bian wo jiu sheng diao si nian shi jian zhi yong lai juan lian
wo yao zai ni shen bian jin qing lang fei xi yue ye xu yi dai jiu yong yuan

guan ta jin wo yin wo zhen yang dou bi bu guo bi ci de xin wo
da bao yi xiang wen rou jin hou duo duo zhi jiao jiu xiang hu kuan rong
ni xin wo zuo wo de xin wo nuan qi bu xu yao shi yong
wo yi jing wen nuan dao rong hua suo you leng mo

zhi yao zai wo shen bian wo jiu sheng diao si nian shi jian zhi yong lai juan lian

feelings are hard to describe even if it's a bit offensive, it still needs to expressed out
please move into my heart, if you don't feel happy, you may move out
my heart will be your new home, perhaps it's not quite big enough
it may get crowded to the point that it could only fit you and me
have your luggages ready and throw away the sad memories from the past
in the mind, albums and diary all begin anew, only have each other's sweetness
throw away the pillow, having my shoulder is enough
finally, using concern for greetings, tie our hands together and getting it through
so long as you're by my side, i won't have to miss you, time is only used for being
sentimentally attached to you
i want to stay by your side, spending all the happiness, perhaps making it last forever
whether it's a gold home or silver home, it can never be compared to the heart(home) we have
for each other
packing a box of gentleness, from this day on, much advice will be recipricated and tolerated
your heart will be my new home, there's no need for heater
i'm already warm enough to melt all the coldness away
finally, using concern for greetings, tie our hands together and getting it through
so long as you're by my side, i won't have to miss you, time is only used for being
i want to stay by your side, spending all the happiness, perhaps making it last forever

*edit*
Have you seen this Making of... yet! it means the new mv will be out in 1 or 2 days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtzRsngF4vE&eurl=
i'll check the youtube in every hour from now on...

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 12th, '08, 12:58

so Xin Li You Shu is their next single... Their singles come out so quickly!

I know a lot of people will think it's really cute but seriously, animal costumes?! :scratch:

Here's another Making of... vid

And some pics:

*pics and vid link from this site

Sweet_Chun

Post by Sweet_Chun » Jan 12th, '08, 19:37

i totally cant choose between Arron and Wu Zun >.<i>.< jiro's was in a band before Fahrenhiet >.<they>.<

Sweet_Chun

Post by Sweet_Chun » Jan 12th, '08, 19:42

NothingElseToLose wrote:so Xin Li You Shu is their next single... Their singles come out so quickly!

I know a lot of people will think it's really cute but seriously, animal costumes?! :scratch:

Here's another Making of... vid

And some pics:

*pics and vid link from this site
Xin Li You Shu is their song title in the album Two Sides of Fahrenhiet >.<its>.< they are just making their new MV

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 13th, '08, 05:20

Sweet_Chun wrote: Xin Li You Shu is their song title in the album Two Sides of Fahrenhiet >.<its>.< they are just making their new MV
yes i know... that why i said their "new single"

...not really sure what you mean

radee14

Post by radee14 » Jan 13th, '08, 05:30

esztokam wrote:
radee14 wrote:hey guys do you have a hanyu pinyin lyrics of New Home by Fahrenheit?
i found the lyrics somewhere... but i don't remember... never mind,here you are

gan shou bu yi xing rong jiu suan hui you yi dian tang tu ye yao shuo
qing ban jing wo de xin wo ru guo bu xin fu zai li jia chu zou
wo xin wo zuo ni de xin wo ye xu ping shuo xia tai gou
shen zhi hui yong ji dao zhi zhuang de xia ni wo

guan ta jin wo yin wo zhen yang dou bi bu guo bi ci de xin wo
da bao yi xiang wen rou jin hou duo duo zhi jiao jiu xiang hu kuan rong
ni xin wo zuo wo de xin wo nuan qi bu xu yao shi yong
wo yi jing wen nuan dao rong hua suo you leng mo

feelings are hard to describe even if it's a bit offensive, it still needs to expressed out
please move into my heart, if you don't feel happy, you may move out
my heart will be your new home, perhaps it's not quite big enough
it may get crowded to the point that it could only fit you and me
whether it's a gold home or silver home, it can never be compared to the heart(home) we have
for each other
packing a box of gentleness, from this day on, much advice will be recipricated and tolerated
your heart will be my new home, there's no need for heater
i'm already warm enough to melt all the coldness away

thank you very much esztokam!

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 17th, '08, 09:18

picture spam!! (from asian fanatics site)

(are their clothes getting tighter?)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 17th, '08, 10:10

thanks for the pics ^_^
i love Jiros look in the dancing one haha

ellas

Post by ellas » Jan 17th, '08, 10:41

NothingElseToLose wrote:picture spam!! (from asian fanatics site)

(are their clothes getting tighter?)

Hi,

first time to post here.... i am not really a fan but i appreciate their music..... well i really like Calvin Chen actually.. since Romantic Princess.....
The pics are really beautiful thank you......
See you guys ! ^_^

esztokam

Post by esztokam » Jan 17th, '08, 10:55

One more in the Cal Camp!!!

The first pic is :w00t: :shocked: Calvin is a real man not a little boy (and not because he's 27, a friend said he looks being 16... He is so HOT!

since the making of... vid i cannot wait the MV. So I check reguliarly (who is this written? never mind) and I found their ad with S.H.E it is hilarious! I want a serenade! Cal looks here so tall!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LBGOmCZFrQ

and another one a parody! :whistling:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ICXGup1zR54

After that i cannot listen the song without laughing!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 17th, '08, 11:26

haha thats a pretty funny as ^_^
does anyone know wher i can download there Cms
like these ones

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 17th, '08, 11:31

ok i cant seem to stop looking at the vids on youtube now so ill double post ^_^

check this out
calvin rapping (ish) in english but makes a mistake
instead of saying make you fall in love with me check out wahat he says....

lily_506

Post by lily_506 » Jan 17th, '08, 11:53

Hi !
I'm a fan of Calvin Chen too :wub: since Romantic Princess xD .... Cai love ^^ and I'm a fan of Fahrenheit music too

esztokam

Post by esztokam » Jan 17th, '08, 13:06

okay,

i watched the "i love you" "wu ai ni", "saranghae" ad.

so i should post all the ads. and thanks to a subsquad with english sub...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OIZD49i0gLs
http://youtube.com/watch?v=17hgR927MB0&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LBwq8qSH7f0&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CWi2daNv97Q&feature=related

they subbed a few MVs as well!

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 18th, '08, 11:08

here's a new vid - FLH and SHE at a Mongolian factory in preparation for a CM. i think the CM has actually been posted on this page maybe?

i also saw the FLH album at an asian bookstore here today and there was a massive poster attached to the back but i could only see chun because it was folded and taped to the album itself; he was wearing this outfit in the picture below... makes me cringe!! he looks a bit thin in that pic too

08 Wild Day Out videos
- CEN interview + acoustic singing
- press conference and concert footage
- singing Living for You, they are actually pretty good when they sing this song live

13 Jan HK event
- aaron forgot dance moves or something in beginning of this one? and helps a lot of fans with dance moves lol

purple*princess

Post by purple*princess » Jan 20th, '08, 08:21

Hi! Am new here and have just discovered this forum.

I love Fahrenheit - all of them, but especially Wu Chun :D

It's funny when they say they've received cartoon (Hello Kitty) underwear from fans at the HK event at Harbour City. I think that must've been the topic for the day... because in another interview at that event when they're dancing it shows them accidentally showing their boxers :P

esztokam

Post by esztokam » Jan 23rd, '08, 22:16

You know that my only"love" among them is :heart: :wub: Cal :wub: :heart: , but I love them all, so I post these pics. I hope you'll love them!

HOOOT! @_________@
Image :lol

old, but classic :w00t: :sweat:

Shinda-chan

Post by Shinda-chan » Jan 24th, '08, 03:46

omg!!! i can't believe how few votes ya lun has!!! he is my ultimate favorite!!!

don't worry, ya lun, I LOVE YOU!! >.<

ellas

Post by ellas » Jan 24th, '08, 10:16

esztokam wrote:You know that my only"love" among them is :heart: :wub: Cal :wub: :heart: , but I love them all, so I post these pics. I hope you'll love them!

HOOOT! @_________@
Image :lol

old, but classic :w00t: :sweat:
Wow, Cai's pictures is awesome !!! And about the old but classic Wu Chun.. first time i actually see them so not so classic for me.... *shock*...... haha
By the way, have you seen the Fei Lun Hai jewelleries that have been released.. wow.. beautiful pendant and Calvin's so perfect.. i want one !!! :lol

*edit* : @Elien the CM here
Last edited by ellas on Jan 24th, '08, 11:10, edited 2 times in total.

Elien

Post by Elien » Jan 24th, '08, 10:41

Fei lun hai´s jewelery? where can i see/buy it?

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 25th, '08, 12:18

- fahrenheit talking about the xin wo MV

- fahrenheit eating hot chips with different sauces (weird to have such rich sauces over chips!!)

lil_aqua_chic

Post by lil_aqua_chic » Jan 26th, '08, 12:45

ARRON!!! My lil cutie ^^ hehes

esztokam

Post by esztokam » Jan 28th, '08, 15:48

The NEW MV is out (心理有數 Xin Li You Shu) finally!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5MC58Qixhw&eurl=

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 30th, '08, 07:54

i just stumbled on this video today!
but i still don't really get the animals lol... guess it's for the whole cutesy thing.

the video is cool and i love the song :D

lily_506

Post by lily_506 » Jan 30th, '08, 15:30

Yes it is such a nice MV ! :mrgreen:

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Jan 31st, '08, 08:43

-EDIT- soz, pics post didn't work
Last edited by NothingElseToLose on Feb 1st, '08, 10:21, edited 1 time in total.

purple*princess

Post by purple*princess » Jan 31st, '08, 10:01

Pics from FRH's jewellery launch on 29 January.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 31st, '08, 11:55

thats a cute MV anyone know where i can download it?

esztokam

Post by esztokam » Feb 1st, '08, 21:56

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZFtO7VC0e4

New MV! Nice! Ming Ri Xiang

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Feb 2nd, '08, 08:56

^^ ahh thanks for posting!! i would have never expected another MV to have been released so soon! is that normal?

out of the latest two MVs, i prefer Xin Li You Shu :)

StickerDoll

Post by StickerDoll » Feb 24th, '08, 05:26

I LUV JIRO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the series is playing in Thailand ......

He's co cute !!!!!

NothingElseToLose

Post by NothingElseToLose » Apr 12th, '08, 08:58

New MV - Zhi Shao Hai You Wo

I was hoping this would be their next single because I love this song :cheers:

hannahp_1027

Post by hannahp_1027 » Apr 14th, '08, 11:11

i voted for arron yan/yan ya lun..coz for me he's the cutest in fahrenheit...but then i like all of them..and whenever i watch any of their videos,i feel like "ohww...they're so sweet" coz the other 3 treats arron like their youngest brother..they always look after him..they are so nice!!!!i hope their band or lets just say their FRIENDSHIP would never have an ending!!!

esztokam

Post by esztokam » Apr 15th, '08, 06:03

Hello!

I just want to show their :note: japanese single :note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdA0LQhv-Fc&eurl=

it's nice! I really, really like it. ok, especially because of :heart: Chen Yi Ru :heart:

ellas

Post by ellas » Apr 15th, '08, 12:45

Hi !
Wow.. a single in japanese... ? I'm still new to FLH.. have they already sung in japanese or is it their first time ?
I'm impressed.

esztokam

Post by esztokam » Apr 15th, '08, 15:50

ellas wrote:Hi !
Wow.. a single in japanese... ? I'm still new to FLH.. have they already sung in japanese or is it their first time ?
I'm impressed.
Yes, they have rerecorded their first mandarin single (Wo You Wo De Young=I have my Youth) in japanese...

http://www.mediafire.com/?fbg9ytkx1ed

t_yorkie

Post by t_yorkie » Apr 19th, '08, 05:13

yay its fahrenheit!!!! totally love them especially Wu Zun he rox lol so ofcourse i voted 4 him i lik him best in hana-kimi wu zun n ella :wub: was so cute in dat drama .

smarty11223

Post by smarty11223 » Apr 19th, '08, 18:01

i am so happy 4 their japanese single, nd i hear that fahrenheit is goin on tour in september is dat true?

akiko-chico

Post by akiko-chico » Apr 29th, '08, 04:18

I Luv Wu Chun :wub:

esztokam

Post by esztokam » Apr 29th, '08, 06:44

New MV with S.H.E

i like it.

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 2nd, '08, 17:54

Thanks so much for the link!

I'm anticipating for the Japanese single! Especially when it sounded quite good. HAHA.

esztokam

Post by esztokam » May 7th, '08, 19:04

i have few more things to share!
You know, Jiro's drama started this Monday. So here's the opening.

I show the ending as well 'coz I really like the girl singing it. Genie Zhuo has a role in Romantic Princess as well. She played Gong Mo Li.

The 1st episode can be found on YT. and I think Doremi will sub it.

and the best news. we can hear their japanese song. the mv is not out yet but i'm sure it will come in a few days

a friend said it is similar to the JE songs but i like this really much. and their japanese has improved a lot. Don't you think so?
i uploaded the song to mediafire. here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/?1s1y3mws1mm

esztokam

Post by esztokam » May 19th, '08, 22:36

a song in japanese... Xin Wo

this version of the song can be found on mediafire as well...
http://www.mediafire.com/?zshyyifjxyd

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 20th, '08, 08:40

YAY! They are releasing their Japanese single tml!
Can't wait. :wub:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 20th, '08, 08:41

thanks for the links esztokam :thumleft:

esztokam

Post by esztokam » May 20th, '08, 21:44

okay, finally the mv for Stay With You is out!

uploaded by: xokanonxo
they are so prince charminglike!