New Chinese-Subbed Asian Dramas - Announce Here!

Discuss chinese drama series here.
P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 17th, '06, 02:17

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:hi everyone, i'm watching a taiwanese/ chinese (not sure) series that was dubbed in viet and would like to know its english title
it's about a twin-sisters that was seperated since they were little, one lived with her father and her step mother, one lived with her mother but got abandoned and was adopted by an old grandma, she grew up and and worked as a maid for her.
when they were about 18(just guessing the age :P ), the sister who lived with her father came back from western (she studied abroad or something) and was forced to married William (Wei Lian?)
in an incident, she got switched with her sister and than married the grandma's grandson.....

i think it's enough
does anyone know the english title, the website or where to download this series, plz tell me :-)
it`s called 100% Senorita, and in chinese it's like something something 百分百 (knew it, but forgot it). it`s has penny lin in it ^__^

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 17th, '06, 02:55

naw, i'm sure it's not that one, mine is an ancient series and i know 100% senorita very well

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 17th, '06, 06:13

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:naw, i'm sure it's not that one, mine is an ancient series and i know 100% senorita very well
yah, there was no forced marriage in 100% senorita ... do you know the chinese title? if so, we might be able to work out the English title. However, very few tw/cn series pre-2000 had english titles ...

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 17th, '06, 23:53

i don't know its chinese title either :-( 'cause it was dubbed in viet and they change the title to Viet as well,
i think it was made after the year 2000

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 18th, '06, 00:19

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:i don't know its chinese title either :-( 'cause it was dubbed in viet and they change the title to Viet as well,
i think it was made after the year 2000
well, this might be a roundabout way to get your answers, but maybe you can post what the title is in english (translated from the vietnamese title), because sometimes they might translate the vietnamese from the chinese instead of creating a whole new title. and maybe seeing what it is in english may help people figure it out. though i guess a lot can get lost in translation. :-)

also, do you have picture of the series? you didn't mention if you're watching it on tv or rented or whatever, but if it's on tv or tape, maybe you can take pictures of some scenes. and if you have it on vcd/dvd maybe you could take some screenshots? lastly, you didn't mention this, but it's a modern series, right?

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 18th, '06, 00:30

it's an ancient series
don't really know how to translate the title to English but it's something smilar to FATE
i rented it and it's in tape so i don't know how to take screen shot :-(
edit
i finally found a pic of it (in Viet though
http://www.kimvideo.com/pb/itax/pb15129.jpg
Last edited by Gi-Ma-Mi on Feb 22nd, '06, 06:52, edited 1 time in total.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 18th, '06, 01:39

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:it's an ancient series
don't really know how to translate the title to English but it's something smilar to FATE
i rented it and it's in tape so i don't know how to take screen shot :-(
edit
i finally found a pic of it (in Viet though)
[img]http://www.kimvideo.com/pb/itax/pb15129.jpg[/img]
perhaps the title is "A Re-born Love" like the image says ;)

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 18th, '06, 01:54

:lol have to check my eyes
i think i have to go to google,
but if anyone know the official website or where to download it, plz tell me :-)
edit
just googled and still can't find it :-(

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 18th, '06, 11:38

anyone?

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 19th, '06, 14:54

ok, i finally found the original poster of it
http://www.rich8.com/8/gif/dfbbxfbb/106246.jpg
website/download site/chinese name,plzzzzz :D
Last edited by Gi-Ma-Mi on Feb 22nd, '06, 06:51, edited 1 time in total.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 19th, '06, 17:09

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:ok, i finally found the original poster of it
the google search for the torrent
btw, the title was 原來就是你

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 19th, '06, 18:39

auroragb wrote:
Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:ok, i finally found the original poster of it
the google search for the torrent
btw, the title was 原來就是你
big thank to you
it doesn't have ENGLISH title, rite?
Last edited by Gi-Ma-Mi on Feb 19th, '06, 22:36, edited 2 times in total.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Feb 19th, '06, 18:51

oops, haha lol sorry ><;; i thought it was 100% senorita XD i never got to finish watching it, so i just knew about how the twins were switched and stuff.... sorry once again :-)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 20th, '06, 02:10

for Gi-Ma-Mi: here is the BTChina search resultfor your series. there are 35 episodes, Mandarin spoken with Chinese subtitles, a few seeds.

edit: btw, i have added YDY links for two new twdramas in my original post on page three of this thread. the link to that post is also in my signature. :-)

seneschal

Post by seneschal » Feb 22nd, '06, 06:16

auroragb wrote:D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週一21點(月9)西遊記 Saiyuuki
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週二21點(火9)護士小葵 Nurse Aoi
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週二22點(火10)Unfair
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週三22點(水10)神不會擲骰子 Kami wa Saikoro wo Furanai
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週四21點(木9)白夜行 Byakuyakou
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週四21點(木9)野兽之道 Kemonomichi
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週四22點(木10)格鬥教師 Gachi Baka
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週四22點(木10)小早川伸木之戀 Kobayakawa Nobuki no Koi
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週五22點(金10)夜王~YAOH~
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週五23點(金11)時効警察 Jikou Keisatsu
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週六21點(土9)美食偵探王 Kuitan
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週六22點(土10)冰壁 Hyouheki
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週日20點(日8)功名十字路口 Koumyou ga Tsuji
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週日21點(日9)輪舞曲 Rondo
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週五24點(金10) 2nd House
I noticed that the 2nd House link is not to a Chinese sub but rather an English sub. Unfortunately it seems like the subbers are stuck on Episode 2.

I wonder why TVBT and Subpig don't just get together and divvy up the projects?? It seems like a big waste to simultaneously sub the same 7 doramas when there are so many others that could be subbed (such as 2nd House!?)

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:43

seneschal wrote:
auroragb wrote:<snip>
I noticed that the 2nd House link is not to a Chinese sub but rather an English sub. Unfortunately it seems like the subbers are stuck on Episode 2.

I wonder why TVBT and Subpig don't just get together and divvy up the projects?? It seems like a big waste to simultaneously sub the same 7 doramas when there are so many others that could be subbed (such as 2nd House!?)
It always boils down to subber interest. There is rarely a splitting up of series unless the groups are partner groups. For example, Subpig is just releasing with RSYZ, whose focus is Historical dramas.

There are many other c-sub groups out there. TVBT and Subpig are just the biggest ones I know of. Subpig seems to be subbing every 1 hour drama out there except for Kuitan. I think that series like 2nd house is not considered because:
1) it's a half hour drama
2) it has frontal nudity, which is very controversial, particularly in China
But I include it in my list because I like the series. Which reminds me, I need to update that post with the link for Sentou no Musume

seneschal

Subtitle Characters

Post by seneschal » Feb 26th, '06, 07:23

Any ideas why the Japanese doramas are usually subtitled in Traditional Chinese characters (mostly, there are some mistakes occasionally and they fall into Simplified), while the Korean dramas are usually subtitled in Simplified Chinese characters?

I thought most of the subbing groups are based in the PRC anyway?

azntang89

????/

Post by azntang89 » Mar 18th, '06, 03:40

awww man i really want to see twin knights (xiao yu er yu hua wu que)

if anybody noe where to download it, plz reply or e-mail me at azntang89@yahoo.com or aim me at xazntang89

thank you :D

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 30th, '06, 20:12

Added subtitle links for jDrama specials that have aired so far.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 493#381493
Have any been e-subbed?

cel

Post by cel » May 24th, '06, 22:30

Sorry to ask this here but I have Dled Bumpoff lover in YDY but some
won't play my Classic player stated that "requested file not found. the
link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate. they are ep 4, 6 and 8
to be exact. I'm I the only one who's experiencing this? Please help............... :cry

XuanC

Post by XuanC » May 31st, '06, 12:06

oOkk.. THATS COoL.. THNX FOR TELLING ABOUT THE MAGICIAN OF LOVE IS STILL ARIRIN... LOLZ.. BUT IM DESPERATE TO SEE IT.. SOOO WHERE CAN I GO AND GET THE FULL EPISODES OF THE MAGICIAN OF LOVE..? CAN YOU SEND ME THE LINK PLZ..

a_my_me

Help

Post by a_my_me » Jul 29th, '06, 05:56

Hi guys,

Do you know how can I convert my real media files into CD :scratch: ? I tried using NERO but failed :cry: . Now I can only see it with my BS player, however it will be nicer if I can save it in CD rather than save it in my harddisc. Your help will be much appreciated :-) :salut:

yiuc1

Post by yiuc1 » Aug 19th, '06, 22:09

auroragb wrote:It's a bumper crop for c-subs at tvbt and subpig, I see subtitles for 14 series (9 @ tvbt and 12 @ subpig, 7 overlaps :lol ). If no one else does it, I'll post a list of the titles and thread links after I get home (in another 8 hrs probably :( )
--------
ok, no one else did so here goes:
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週一21點(月9)西遊記 Saiyuuki
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週二21點(火9)護士小葵 Nurse Aoi
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週二22點(火10)Unfair
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週三22點(水10)神不會擲骰子 Kami wa Saikoro wo Furanai
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週四21點(木9)白夜行 Byakuyakou
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週四21點(木9)野兽之道 Kemonomichi
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週四22點(木10)格鬥教師 Gachi Baka
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週四22點(木10)小早川伸木之戀 Kobayakawa Nobuki no Koi
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週五22點(金10)夜王~YAOH~
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週五23點(金11)時効警察 Jikou Keisatsu
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週六21點(土9)美食偵探王 Kuitan
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週六22點(土10)冰壁 Hyouheki
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週日20點(日8)功名十字路口 Koumyou ga Tsuji
D-Addicts Subpig TVBT - 週日21點(日9)輪舞曲 Rondo
MCS Sentou no Musume
SQDM Garo
I'm just starting watching dramas and am interested in jdramas w/ chinese subs. Since there's more than one group subbing a drama, I was wondering if anyone compared the subpig and tvbt versions... which do you say is better?

Also, what other groups are subbing jdramas other than those two giants subpig and tvbt? Thanks!

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Oct 5th, '06, 17:03

NOTE: YDY has now changed those links to btcp links. so according to what i've read...you'll need bitcomet v0.61 or later use those links.

Remarks: The other way is right click the link and "save as" the torrent file on your harddisk. Then use any BT clients to open the torrent file you just saved like normal. Not necessary Bitcomet.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Oct 6th, '06, 03:29

@ivanlsm: thanks for the input. for some reason, i cannot use the right click and save as method on my computer and since the ydy site specifically recommends bitcomet, i figured that they had configured it only to work with bitcomet. :-) good to hear that you have other options.

j210

Post by j210 » Oct 19th, '06, 08:53

hab

in the ydy site, was the love queen episode 8 misplaced ? if so, where else can i dl it? thanks a lot!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Oct 21st, '06, 03:45

j210 wrote:hab

in the ydy site, was the love queen episode 8 misplaced ? if so, where else can i dl it? thanks a lot!
sometimes YDY skips episodes, and will later post them up. sometimes they never get posted. however, in this case, i think it was just at typo that the episode name says episode 9. cause the torrent name says episode 8, and the details also say episode 8. have you tried downloading it? :-)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Oct 21st, '06, 04:49

btw, i haven't been posting Icefish batch torrents for a while. i wonder if they're still needed. anyways, here they are. :-) some of the older ones do not have many seeds...
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by habukie on Nov 27th, '06, 02:52, edited 1 time in total.

Azn_Angel_02

Post by Azn_Angel_02 » Oct 29th, '06, 18:23

thanks, but can someone please seed ko one in the icefish batches?

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Nov 2nd, '06, 02:46

Sound of Colours? I checked Habukie's Index on pg 3 but can't find this series under Icefish or YDY.

p/s sorry, posted in the wrong thread. Thought I was replying under "Chinese Drama Torrent Delivery Service" which I had difficulty in accessing. Reply box doesn't appear.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Nov 2nd, '06, 05:24

lucypcng wrote:Sound of Colours? I checked Habukie's Index on pg 3 but can't find this series under Icefish or YDY.

p/s sorry, posted in the wrong thread. Thought I was replying under "Chinese Drama Torrent Delivery Service" which I had difficulty in accessing. Reply box doesn't appear.
here's the linkto my post for the btchina link. i believe there is also a torrent in the series thread.

i checked...YDY does not have the series currently, and Icefish only uploaded to episode 9...

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Nov 3rd, '06, 04:59

Tutorial: How To Download From YDY (without knowing Chinese...it's not hard!)

1. click on the link for the series you want. you will see something like this (a bunch of gobbledygook).

[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/945/step2zk0.jpg[/img]

2. if you can't read chinese, you should still change the encoding anyways. that way it won't be a bunch of random numbers and symbols like above. so after you change the encoding, it should look something like this.

[img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/40/step3akk9.jpg[/img]

3. when you've changed the encoding (my computer automatically changes it to Chinese Simplified GB), then look at the brown words on the left side of the screen. you should be able to see the number of the episode now. do you see them? in the picture above, they are circled in red.
4. start looking at the bottom, you should be able to see the first few episodes, so you can probably see the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4, right? :-)
5. look at the next column over to the right. it should look something like this "在线播放". (circled in blue)
6. click on that to start the torrent.
NOTE: YDY has now changed those links to btcp links. so according to what i've read...you'll need bitcomet v0.61 or later to use those links. however, some people may be able to do a right click and save as...so try whatever you can.

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Jan 4th, '07, 17:26

@habukie.

Referring to the Twdrama of Emerald on the Roof from YDY, I can't seem to get the batch torrent for episode 1-26 to work. The bctp just doesn't load the torrent. Any idea how to resolve this problem? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by ivanlsm on Jan 7th, '07, 07:19, edited 1 time in total.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 4th, '07, 21:53

you can copy the link and paste it into a text editor. Then you'll be able to see the link (usually http://bt.ydy.com/torrent/<file>.torrent). Then cut the link out and paste it back into your browser and you're all set to go.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 6th, '07, 03:43

ivanlsm wrote:@habukie.

Referring to the Twdrama of Emerald on the Roof from YDY, I can't seem to get the batch torrent for episode 1-26 to work. The bctp just does load the torrent. Any idea how to resolve this problem? Thanks in advance.
what you can do is click on the brown words (circled in red in my tutorial). it'll open a new pop up. at the bottom of that pop up window you should see some bluish chinese words (点击下载) that is a link. click on that and you can download the torrent directly.

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Jan 7th, '07, 07:22

habukie wrote:
ivanlsm wrote:@habukie.

Referring to the Twdrama of Emerald on the Roof from YDY, I can't seem to get the batch torrent for episode 1-26 to work. The bctp just does load the torrent. Any idea how to resolve this problem? Thanks in advance.
what you can do is click on the brown words (circled in red in my tutorial). it'll open a new pop up. at the bottom of that pop up window you should see some bluish chinese words (点击下载) that is a link. click on that and you can download the torrent directly.
Thanks. Got it! And auroragb, your way did work too...thanks!

Cheers!

crazyvoni

Post by crazyvoni » Jan 12th, '07, 06:35

anyone know why hana kimi hasnt been updated?
torrent episode 07 and 08 aren't up yet :cry:

sweet-apple

Post by sweet-apple » Feb 10th, '07, 03:21

hello
do somebody have The Hospital ep 29 ydy version? i'm searching desperately and can't find it anywhere...
thanks in advance

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Mar 7th, '07, 07:28

@habukie

For twdrama series "Conner with love", do you know how many episodes are there in total? Thanks.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 8th, '07, 01:59

^^do you mean total or aired? according to dramawiki, it'll be 24 episodes. as for how many aired, i'm not sure since i don't watch, but it looks like it's out to episode 9 at icefish and ydy.

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Mar 8th, '07, 14:00

habukie wrote:^^do you mean total or aired? according to dramawiki, it'll be 24 episodes. as for how many aired, i'm not sure since i don't watch, but it looks like it's out to episode 9 at icefish and ydy.
K...thanks so much for the info. Cheers!

tsang_yue_fen

Post by tsang_yue_fen » Apr 9th, '07, 01:45

habukie!!!! your the best ^^ thank you.. thank you... :wub:

revan89

Post by revan89 » Sep 13th, '07, 10:17

does ydy have tvb shows? how to search manually for torrent in ydy?

chloe liew

Post by chloe liew » Sep 19th, '07, 12:59

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MOVIES??? I"M SEARCHING FOR FATHER AND SON!!!
thanks!

ECENTERPRISE

Post by ECENTERPRISE » Jan 31st, '08, 09:17

Hello,
Is there any fan subbing team who plans to sub "Found Love Here" (formerly known as Waiting For you Here)? :-)

ivanlsm

Post by ivanlsm » Feb 2nd, '08, 07:12

@habukie or anyone

Sweet Relationship episode 11 in bt.ydy is missing. All the episodes are there except ep.11 and I wonder why. Do they actually purposely leave out one episode in the series or what? Anyone knows where I can get the torrent or DDL for episode 11 for this series...Thanks!

dead_xingying

Post by dead_xingying » Feb 2nd, '08, 12:31

hi everyone!

how great is this forum!and this site.
i find here after a long search in internet. i was looking for a chinese serie english sub:
The Proud Twins:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Proud_Twins
but unfortunately i didnt find this!
please if anyine help me i would be thankfull of him/her in rest of my life!!
please its so important what must i do? where can i find it?
please help :cry:

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 2nd, '08, 12:42

ivanlsm.. why don't u check IFS site they are subbing the drama so I think they uploaded the RAW files.. :-)

dead_xingying

thanks alot

Post by dead_xingying » Feb 3rd, '08, 01:17

arabian wrote:ivanlsm.. why don't u check IFS site they are subbing the drama so I think they uploaded the RAW files.. :-)
how nice you are to answer my question.
thanks alot but may i ask what is the ifs site?
would you parden me for my lack of information?
i would thank you if you explain just alittle
sorry... :pale:

bjharm

Post by bjharm » Mar 2nd, '08, 07:54

anyone know if anyone thinking of subbing Jang Nara and Shawn Yue's
Chun Bai Zhi Lian/ Good Morning Shanghai ?
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Chun_Bai_Zhi_Lian

jlaw3

Post by jlaw3 » Sep 30th, '08, 07:30

To whom it may concern:

I am writing e-mail to you in regards to the complete episode of "The Grand Canal 1986" series with Idy Chan and Tony Leung. I have question in regards to the HKdrama with english subtitle of the storyline. First, I noticed that "The Grand Canal series" in which the episode translated into Khmer language. Second, I found out that there were no Cantonese language and english subtitle of the storyline. Third, I have tracked down this series for a long time with english subtitle. Finally, does anybody have this series with english subtitle? I really wanted to watch this series for a long time. I would appreciate if you can upload the complete series with english subtitle starring with Idy Chan and Tony Leung.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

jlaw3

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Feb 24th, '09, 11:13

Can someone please help me to find Endless Love (新不了情) in Mandarin either in bt or direct download? I know there is a site that offers dual Mandarin and Canto but the files can be d/l only via bt, and there's no seed. Thank you~

Vosem

Post by Vosem » Jun 28th, '10, 19:25

Can someone please help me to find Pandamen (熊貓人 / Xiong Mao Ren)?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Pandamen

playeret

Post by playeret » Jul 31st, '10, 12:53

Help - does anyone know if either of these shows are going to available to download (with english subtitles)

P.S. Man

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/P.S._Man

or

The Last Night of Madam Chin

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Last_Night_of_Madam_Chin

thank you