Recommended C-Dramas (Ask for suggestions here)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
vicky

Post by vicky » Nov 29th, '05, 18:46

energybooster wrote:I totally recommend the Frog Prince series..it really really very good..it's a total must watch!!! haha :D

Anyway can someone tell me wat chinese paladin is and love contract is all about? sorry i juz started watching twdramas but i'm totally getting into it..so i'm looking arnd for more basically..tx!
Chinese Paladin (Ancient drama) is based on a game with the same name. The lead actor Hu Ge met a young woman, Linger, when he looked for a medecine for her aunt who suffered from a strange disease. She seemed to know him but he didn't remember anything. He finally fell in love with her and married her. Because of a drug given by a gang, he forgot that fact. In the same time, Linger's grandma died. With hu Ge, she wanted to search for her father who was a king. Her mother was a snake divinity. During their journey, they met Ady who had a weird personaty. A love triangle love story began.

Love contract is about the story of a girl played by Ariel Lin. For her birthday, she'd like to have a boyfriend. Because of her boyish personality, she hasn't have one before. Her friends established a love contract with a teenagerwho became her boyfriend but she didn't know.

ayafanatic
Deactivated

Post by ayafanatic » Dec 3rd, '05, 09:12

watch TVB's Triumph In The Skies! good storyline and a string of good cast!

Jubeiyagu

Post by Jubeiyagu » Dec 5th, '05, 05:53

Mars :D

FishyMan

Post by FishyMan » Dec 10th, '05, 10:06

any links to completed torrents? for chinese TVB dramas?

thansk.

xV0iCED

Post by xV0iCED » Dec 10th, '05, 11:32

Devil Beside You is a really good drama. I recommend it to anyone who likes love story and humor. It also doesn't drag too much.

amrie91

Post by amrie91 » Dec 19th, '05, 00:14

yea devil beside you is really nice it is one of the best dramas i have ever watched!
i'd also recommend westside story and snow angel
snow angel is pretty sad tho...but westside story is funny...

chunfung
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by chunfung » Dec 21st, '05, 22:51

It started with a kiss, is a serie based on a manga ^^ a must watch if u like comedy love stories :wub:

Y@M

TOTALLY RECOMMEND~NO DISSAPOINTMENT!!!

Post by Y@M » Dec 22nd, '05, 20:50

I believe none of the following will dissapoint anyone...

1. Prince Turns Into a Frog

2. Devil Besides You

3. Chinese Paladin

Bear-Bear

Post by Bear-Bear » Dec 23rd, '05, 20:22

I love Meteor Garden (Taiwanese). <3

CoCoGirl886

Post by CoCoGirl886 » Dec 24th, '05, 06:59

I'm currently watching Devil Beside You and I really like it. I think a lot of it parallels with Meteor Garden, so if u like that drama, u'll probably like Devil Beside You as well! :lol

nlayhua

Post by nlayhua » Dec 24th, '05, 14:33

I addicted to tvb series now, recommend:

The last breakthrough - Great cast and it is rare to film a series about 'life force'. Very refreshing storyline. They film in africa and guangzhou..really nice scenary, especially the scenes about birds flying. I wonder how they film it is so real when they are saving the africans. Don't know shed so much tears when watching. This show is very nice and touching.

wars of in laws - funny and nice show. Bosco and myolie sweet couple.

RDOV - i forgot the long form so long. Twisting of this series is good. Exciting when watching this drama. chole and her father so evil. hehe but i don't like ron in this drama.

To catch the uncatchable - funny series but ending is sad. dayo wong and ada acting is great.

Wut

Post by Wut » Dec 24th, '05, 15:54

actually i don't watch much Chinese Drama

but there're some series that made me addict to

like:

Take my word for it.
The King of yesterday and tomorrow.

espicially, Melissa Ng is so cute :wub:

wc2386

Post by wc2386 » Dec 25th, '05, 09:24

DO NOT WATCH LOVE CONTRACT - IT IS A PIECE OF CRAP. I watched it last year and regretted it. It started out good and interesting, but the ending is crappy. Nothing gets explained and it looked like they had no more ideas so that dump together a crappy script in the end. It's not worth the time.

Love dolphin bay, mars, meteor garden (first one).

How's lavender?

amrie91

Post by amrie91 » Dec 25th, '05, 12:49

DO NOT WATCH LOVE CONTRACT - IT IS A PIECE OF CRAP. ...
yea i m current watching love contract on youtube and it is quite boring...
but at the moment i dunno wads wrong with my comp cant download so i can only watch shows on youtube...it is alrite at the begginning tho..

skachild

Post by skachild » Dec 25th, '05, 13:20

nlayhua wrote:I addicted to tvb series now, recommend:

The last breakthrough - Great cast and it is rare to film a series about 'life force'. Very refreshing storyline. They film in africa and guangzhou..really nice scenary, especially the scenes about birds flying. I wonder how they film it is so real when they are saving the africans. Don't know shed so much tears when watching. This show is very nice and touching.

wars of in laws - funny and nice show. Bosco and myolie sweet couple.

RDOV - i forgot the long form so long. Twisting of this series is good. Exciting when watching this drama. chole and her father so evil. hehe but i don't like ron in this drama.

To catch the uncatchable - funny series but ending is sad. dayo wong and ada acting is great.
Wars of in laws & to catch the uncatchable are my favourite... surely recommend to everyone that love to watch tvb drama.... know im currently watching twin brothers.. good drama and a lot of wuxia scene.... really recommend to everyone that love wuxia drama... :salut: :cheers: :cheers:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Dec 26th, '05, 05:19

Recently a few mainland series have impressed me with their writing.

The most memorable of the recent ones is Bloody Romance (血色浪漫)
Just finished watching 一江春水向東流 一江春水向東流 (Spring water flows east (?) ), it had a lot of big name actors and was set in interesting era, but the story was not that interesting ...

dorayagi

Post by dorayagi » Dec 26th, '05, 05:42

I recomend Lavender.It's my favourite movie.This drama made me cry every time I watched it. :wub: .

Tellie

Post by Tellie » Dec 26th, '05, 06:11

it's gotta be It Started With a Kiss, hands down =)

haven't been able to see such a good drama in so long =)

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Dec 28th, '05, 07:39

hmm lets see...
these are dramas i enjoyed

Mars - an excellent drama… a must watch! :thumleft:

Meteor Garden - poor production wise… I cant stand the background noises and sometimes the acting skills of the cast annoyed me but fell in love with it anyhow. Don’t compare it with Hana Yori Dango, rather watch both – both are great dramas, I fell in love with both as they both appealed to me differently

Legend Of Speed - Lee Wei and Rainie Yang both put credible performance in the show, but it was Zhang Xiao Quan (Mars) and Chai Pei Lin (Xiao Ting) subplot that really captured my attention. I fell in love with the character Mars instantly. A must watch. The story builds up later on. A rather unique and fitting ending too if you are tired of all the ridicules ending most dramas have

Come to My Place - rather unique storyline plus you get to see a more matured/diff (hot) side of F4 from mg *drools* :wub:

Starry Starry Night - loved the opening theme by Roy and soundtrack. Rather slow drama but its beautiful that way. Great Scenes and cinematography… The plot (involving the 2 main characters) is slightly ridicules, but the subplot (involving Roy and the other girl) was romantic and sad. Overall I can’t seem to point out why I loved it, but I loved it anyhow

Devil Beside You – Mike He is sooo HOT here, overall I liked this drama tremendously but the exaggerated actions and expressions were annoying to me.

Same goes with Marmalade Boy…

Say Yes Enterprise – Unique and different plot from most drams, not only the plot involving the main characters but the subplots were excellent. Sadly I never had the opportunity to finish the drama… only caught a few episodes on tv so I cant really judge it...

It started with a kiss - (currently ongoing) I've nvr watched the jdrama but managed to read the manga summary. An amusing plot, ridiculus and unbelievable most of of the time but nevertheless still enjoyable. Worthy, even if just for Joe Cheng :w00t:
Last edited by chocoholix on Jan 10th, '06, 17:45, edited 1 time in total.

skachild

Post by skachild » Jan 5th, '06, 04:57

im just starting watching chinese paladin, Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan. great drama.. make me addicted to tis drama already hahaha.... :lol

miss_illusive

Post by miss_illusive » Jan 6th, '06, 02:33

i recommend devil beside you

it's amazingly hilarious and has a lot of cute scenes

but if you haven't watched mars then you are not to live

it's one of the best

although i think a lot of the dramas seriously have too many flashbacks ..

LamerP

Post by LamerP » Jan 6th, '06, 11:26

Return of the condor heros 1998
singapore version
anyone got the full series out there?

tee668w

Post by tee668w » Jan 6th, '06, 11:58

a date with a vampire is awesome... the girl who plays ma xiaoling is stunning and the mysterious girl who works in the bar is also stunning...

my gf prefers costume dramas and i prefer modern ones.. this is the perfect combination....

i am up to episode 16,,, but there are no seeds for episodes 16, 20, 22, 25, 26 and 30...

when this is all relaesed i think it should be a contender for drama of the month... lots of excitement in ths series

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Jan 8th, '06, 10:14

fav dramas...

meteor garden..butI love the legendary of arching hero most...

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Jan 10th, '06, 12:34

must watch...

SAY YES ENTERPRISE....

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 10th, '06, 16:29

wai_muna wrote:must watch...

SAY YES ENTERPRISE....
I've heard many people pan this. But I just watched it this wkend and it was quite nice! A bit heavy heanded in the product placements, but the story was quite nice. The ETTV version of the DVD is also well packaged, with one DVD per story and the main char for each story on the DVD (except for the last 2 which I think the imgs were reversed :lol

margey

Post by margey » Jan 18th, '06, 02:42

MY TURN, MY TURN!!!!

--Prince Turns to Frog : I absolutely ADORED this drama!! Totally hilarious, weird and CUTE CUTE CUTE!! The romantic scenes just melted me....*sigh*...just thinking bout it...lol. ANiwaise...its a MUST MUST MUST watch!! My #1 drama yet!!!!! Junhao (MingDao) and Tianyu (QiaoEn) are the CUTEST couple EVER!! Don't get me started on Ming Dao..haha...

--Devil Besides You : This drama is cute and gives off a warm-cuddly feeling. ^_^ BUT, personally, I thought they could've done a better job, cause to me alot of how they solved the problems was just too simple. But, no doubt...i totally loved the cutsey romantic scenes. Mike He is to die for!! They picked the perfect guy for the part too, he's got the cutest, devilish smile ever!

--Step into the Past : This one is more of an adventerous, dramatic, historical drama. (whoa...long description) It's still awesome though. And although this one isn't so much about love, it got me hooked with it's plot. And, was it just me, or does Louis Koo look kinda dark in here??....still hot though...and an awesome actor!

--Love at Aegean Sea : GORGEOUS scenery but I must admit, I didn't really like this one. I don't know...you might though. Try it.

--Green Forest, My Home : Currently still watching and so far...I'm liking it...not so much loving it though/yet. The cast is just....omg....GORGEOUS! Even the guys are pretty! Pwhaha....faint faint..i need water. LOL. The plot and just scene quality and stuff reminds me of Frog Prince, although the plot isn't alike. (~_^) Maybe its from the same director, who knows. But...hopefully it doesn't disappoint me.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

Okay, enough with that. Anyone know where i can get Princess Returning Pearl?? And MVP Valentine?? I really really wanna see! Thanks in advance if some replies.

Sorry I blabbed soo long...see yas! Happy watching.

melz

Post by melz » Jan 29th, '06, 22:04

In response to your question, you can watch mvp valentine here: http://mvpv.blogspot.com/

As to my favorite dramas, here's my list:

1) Mars - absolutely LOVED it
2) Meteor Garden - another one of my favorites – dao ming shi is just so cute!!!
3) Devil Beside You
4) Love Contract - It moved kinda slow, but was still a really good drama

sHeEnA2o9

Post by sHeEnA2o9 » Jan 31st, '06, 05:28

Hey guys! :lol I'm like totally new to the whole Chinese drama thing...and I was wondering if you could help me out...ano..I'm looking for a drama that's about a girl who really likes this guy and writes a love letter to him. But she like gives it to this other guy by accident- and he's like the "bad boy". I think he's like the son of the headmaster?! Anyway...she thinks she loses the letter and in reality the guy who she accidentally gave it to has it. He then blackmails her because he's evil...and threatens her by saying that he'll post the letter all over school. So she does random crap for him, and ends up getting tired of it- and tells the real guy she likes that she actually likes him. The next day they are walking to school and the letter is practically everywhere. And she thinks Mr. Evil did it...when in reality it's this other girl who's jealous.

Um, that's all I know...gomenasai!! I really want to watch this so I appreciate any help!! Thanks...and sorry for using names like "Mr. Evil" in my story. :P

melz

Post by melz » Jan 31st, '06, 05:36

That would be Devil Beside You (one of my most favorite dramas).

You can download it at creidesca's clubbox, or there are some torrents of it on this site.

sHeEnA2o9

Post by sHeEnA2o9 » Jan 31st, '06, 05:41

That would be Devil Beside You (one of my most favorite dramas).

You can download it at creidesca's clubbox, or there are some torrents of it on this site.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU!! You like made my day~ :lol I can't wait to finsh this-!!

kstar

Post by kstar » Jan 31st, '06, 05:43

My list!! Ive just recently started watching taiwanese drama. I never knew chinese and taiwanese were the same... x_x;;; shame on me.............

1. IT STARTED WITH A KISS

2. THE ROSE

<333333 I RECOMMEND BOTH! I LOVE JOE CHENG!!!

sj555

Happy Endings

Post by sj555 » Feb 1st, '06, 22:07

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could give me recommendations for HK/Chinese/TW series that are good but have HAPPY endings. I am a sucker for happy endings and one of the things I really dislike is watching some long series for 40 episodes and then having some of my favorite characters die or get eternally separated/disabled, etc. It depresses me and drives me crazy :crazy:

I prefer ancient time series over modern ones because I love the costumes, hair styles, and kung fu scenes, so if anyone can recommend good ancient time period series with happy endings I would be so grateful... although if there are really good modern ones with happy endings, I'd like to hear about those too. :D

Also, does anyone know the proper name of the 1999 series that had Alec Su in it? It was an ancient time period one, and I've heard people calling it everything from Amazing Twins to Legendary Siblings to Handsome something.... what is it really called? I'm having a lot of trouble finding it. Can anyone tell me what the chinese name for it is (in Chinese characters)? I want to try looking in Chinatown for it... since I heard it was good.

I haven't seen many series, but for ancient ones, I really liked
State of Divinity 1996
Justice Pao (didn't see all of it but liked the stories I did see)

Modern ones I would recommend:
Prince Turns Into Frog (my FAV modern one) :thumleft:
Meteor Garden I (I would say stop at I and don't waste your time with II)
Devil Beside You

Thanks everyone, feel free to pm me or reply here if you have suggestions for me for good series with happy endings.

Alyxyn

Post by Alyxyn » Feb 4th, '06, 00:52

The one and only...MARS!

Sensational and highly exceptional! This drama is very very different from the more light-hearted romantic-comedy type of idol dramas. It has mature content and dark elements that emphasize the greatness and evilness of love.

I fell in love with love because of this drama :wub:

OH yea, Mr. Vic is in it.....NEed I say more?... :P

jumbo

Post by jumbo » Feb 13th, '06, 17:09

i liked:

tw: it started with a kiss
cd: Chinese Paladin and Tian Wai Fei Xian
kd: Goong

also i liked the ones listed above

wee33

Post by wee33 » Feb 14th, '06, 06:11

Duke of Mount Deer 2000
Meteor Garden I
IT STARTED WITH A KISS <3

currently trying to finish The Rose. if anyone has this please seed episodes 5 - 35.. pretty please?? thank you!!!

azntina

Post by azntina » Feb 19th, '06, 07:36

Yes, IT STARTED WITH A KISS is the best one out of them all!!!

nedayaj

Post by nedayaj » Feb 20th, '06, 22:08

My favorite series is:

1.) A Prince who turns into a Frog
2.) Heavenly Sword Dragon Sabre 2003
3.) 8 Steps of Heavenly Dragon
4.) Chinese Paladin aka Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan
5.) A story about a bright successful girl

Azngurl_meiying2006

Post by Azngurl_meiying2006 » Feb 21st, '06, 15:24

Mine would be Life Made Simple,Twins Brother,Meotor Garden part 1&2,Mars,IT Started Witrh A Kiss,At Dolphin Bay,Lavender,and Prince Turn to Frog.........hehe they all my fav chinese drama. :lol :w00t:

tinaliu8689

Post by tinaliu8689 » Feb 28th, '06, 05:52

talking about recommendations for taiwanese dramas, personally i really like it started with a kiss [ Er Zhuo Ju ] with Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng. It's really, really cute & funny !! you guys should watch it !! :wub:

Devil Beside You [ uh muo zhai sun bien ] is a very romancy drama, i give thumbs up too :][/spoiler]

Azngurl_meiying2006

Post by Azngurl_meiying2006 » Feb 28th, '06, 05:58

tinaliu8689 wrote:talking about recommendations for taiwanese dramas, personally i really like it started with a kiss [ Er Zhuo Ju ] with Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng. It's really, really cute & funny !! you guys should watch it !! :wub:

Devil Beside You [ uh muo zhai sun bien ] is a very romancy drama, i give thumbs up too :][/spoiler]
:salut: yep yep!!! :D

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 1st, '06, 01:54

- It Started With a Kiss (TW) :wub:
- War and Beauty (HK-TVB)

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 1st, '06, 02:04

<b>It Started with a Kiss and MARS! =)</B>

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Mar 3rd, '06, 06:27

Hm.. absolutellllllly withougt a soubt.. a must see series and my favorite

MUST SEE
1. ***MARS*** (gosh a bad boy can change a good girl forever... jap and its even wayy better than that... :cheers:
2. Meteor garden (a mix of everything, drama, love, comedy, with a supper plot added to that) :thumright:

OK...
1.it started with a kiss (in some scenes i felt like that girl was a DOG!!! was a little annoyed by her actions...
2. Devil besides you (hm.. watched the first few episodes and must say didn't appeal to me very much... didn't get me hooked like other dramas...

xoxo guccijana
Last edited by guccijana on Apr 2nd, '06, 22:31, edited 1 time in total.

ahong

Post by ahong » Mar 4th, '06, 22:06

you should check out the asian video network http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... highlight= we have a lot of english subtitled dramas available to download at blazing fast speeds(better than torrent).

o0ohs__skilled

Post by o0ohs__skilled » Mar 5th, '06, 03:48

um heys does anyone hav the link for Dolphin Bay,Lavender,and Prince Turn to Frog?thanks

Azngurl_meiying2006

Post by Azngurl_meiying2006 » Mar 5th, '06, 03:51

o0ohs__skilled wrote:um heys does anyone hav the link for Dolphin Bay,Lavender,and Prince Turn to Frog?thanks
umm,i just know that u can find
Prince Turn to Frog in youtube.com :roll :-)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 5th, '06, 04:29

o0ohs__skilled wrote:um heys does anyone hav the link for Dolphin Bay,Lavender,and Prince Turn to Frog?thanks
this is not the correct thread to be asking for series. and please do a search in the torrent section. you can find Dolphin Bay and Lavender there. Dolphin Bay has hardsubs and Lavender (700MB .avi) has soft subs.

you can also find Lavender (325MB .avi) and Prince Turns to Frog with hardsubs at JEM's site.
torrents: http://jem.d-addicts.com
clubbox: htpp://clubbox.co.kr/encodes

AsianDramaGirl

Taiwanese Dramas

Post by AsianDramaGirl » Mar 6th, '06, 06:21

Hey ive been wondering what other taiwanese dramas i should watch. I just finished Devil beside you (Rainie Yang&Mike He) and It all started with a kiss (joe chen&Ariel Lin)

Can anyone recommend others besides
-Express Boy
-Love contract
-Meteor Garden

oh and does anyone know the exact date when Mike He's new series will be airing?

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Mar 6th, '06, 06:25

Romance in the Rain
Frog Prince
Lavender
100% Senorita
Love of the Aegean Sea

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 6th, '06, 06:29

i know it's long, but please browse through this thread. the reason it's there is so that there won't be so many "what do you recommend" threads in the forum. :-)

AsianDramaGirl

Post by AsianDramaGirl » Mar 6th, '06, 06:34

habukie wrote:i know it's long, but please browse through this thread. the reason it's there is so that there won't be so many "what do you recommend" threads in the forum. :-)
oh hehhhehe okayy

sexeebaboon

Post by sexeebaboon » Mar 7th, '06, 05:44

hi...i was just wondering if there is any possible way that you can view any drama on youtube.com with subs? i dont understand korean/chinese, and i wanted to watch devil beside you through that site, but didn't know if there is any possible way that we can somehow insert subs in there... [most likely no though, right...] thanks for anyone who replies

deathbykamikaze

Post by deathbykamikaze » Mar 10th, '06, 08:49

my all time favorites were definitely:
Mars
Meteor Garden I
It started with a kiss
Devil beside you

i'm downloading love contract rite now. does anyone have any more suggestions? i especially liked it started with a kiss because the scenes were always so hilarious and very lighthearted. if theres another series like that out there please tell mee!!!

canhnhuoctran

Post by canhnhuoctran » Mar 12th, '06, 23:06

dunno where to get IN LOVE WITH A RICH GIRL, WESTSIDE STORY and MR. FIGHTING. CA you guy help me to find these movie with its Engl Sub. Please I am begging you guys

angelatnyc

Post by angelatnyc » Mar 12th, '06, 23:08

canhnhuoctran wrote:dunno where to get IN LOVE WITH A RICH GIRL, WESTSIDE STORY and MR. FIGHTING. CA you guy help me to find these movie with its Engl Sub. Please I am begging you guys
In love with a rich girl? is this taiwanese? hong kong? china? just curious cause the title seems interesting.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 13th, '06, 02:37

canhnhuoctran wrote:dunno where to get IN LOVE WITH A RICH GIRL, WESTSIDE STORY and MR. FIGHTING. CA you guy help me to find these movie with its Engl Sub. Please I am begging you guys
please don't just post the same request in all the chinese entertainment sticky threads. requests do not belong in this thread. english subs are not available for any of these series. if you're willing to watch without subs, i've already given you the links in the Chinese Drama Torrent Delivery Service thread.

@angelatnyc: it's a twdrama. my avatar is a picture from the series. :-)

azntang89

Post by azntang89 » Mar 14th, '06, 01:53

i think a that there so are many chinese drama that is nice, some of my favorites are:

twin knights (xiao yu er yu hua wu chur)
twin of brother (da tang suang long zhuang)
wind and cloud (feng yun er)
ten brothers (si xiong di)
princess returning pearl(huang zhu ge ge)

Miko Miko

Post by Miko Miko » Mar 19th, '06, 08:36

How about it started with a kiss its taiwanese

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Mar 19th, '06, 08:41

I can't believe nobody mentioned MARS yet. It's THE Taiwanese drama. :blink

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » Mar 19th, '06, 16:15

meteor garden, it started with a kiss, and i fell in love with devil beside you.

octane

Post by octane » Mar 19th, '06, 21:19

The Rose

silverpromises

Post by silverpromises » Mar 21st, '06, 00:33

Wow!!! After reading through some of the posts, I just realized how many of them I've already watched!!

My most recent one was Mars...I have to say though, the acting was pretty weak. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE vic...at least his face. other than that...I think he's a little lacking in the talent department...and his character reminded me of some creepy guy at school. I still liked the drama and the songs were really good.

Before that, At the Dolphin Bay (watched part of it) was good. The older sister was really pretty. And then...umm...The Rose (watched part of that too) hahaha...ummm, yeah, THAT one was really good. I liked the younger brother and his hair. it was very pretty. :thumright:

meteor garden!!! 1 was really good...2...it was mostly frustrating. but still good at the beginning and the end. the middle dragged a little though.

huan zhu ge ge, yeah...that one was hilarious. but the third one changed actors and actresses and that just killed it.

romance in the rain...ruby's acting was a little strained and vicki was obnoxious at parts...everyone was a little TOO patriotic and all but overall a cute story.

wow...there's a lot more but this post has gotten to be too long so goodbye!!!

Chobitssu

Post by Chobitssu » Mar 21st, '06, 16:18

The Outsiders is pretty good.. basically about 3 guys who are best friends who are a gang. Basically bad guy hooks with innocent rich girl. ^^

Ceciel

Post by Ceciel » Mar 21st, '06, 20:29

It started with a kiss definitively!!
It's really the best TW drama

foreverluv

Post by foreverluv » Mar 21st, '06, 20:47

Green Forest, My Home is pretty good too ... though subtitle for this drama is not complete yet :cry:

Ladymeow

Post by Ladymeow » Mar 21st, '06, 20:48

I've only watched a few taiwanese dramas, but I don't know about Love Contract being a recommendation. It starts off good but.....it then trails off.

Lavender and Frog prince are pretty good.

Evael

Post by Evael » Mar 21st, '06, 20:51

It started with a kiss <3
Im halfway with Love Contract and i like that one as well

matchingsocks

Post by matchingsocks » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:55

i havent wtach a lot >.<
but totally

1.METEOR GARDEN 1
2. MARS (I'm downloading the episodes all over again, because i watch it so slow, but i love it so much so far)
3. Meteor Garden
4. Romance in the rain (this is just so unique, i loved it)
5. Princess Pearl 2 ! <333

y0iTzk3nNy

Post by y0iTzk3nNy » Mar 25th, '06, 19:24

chinese paladin is my first chinese drama, and i've liked it alot ^^ hahas maybe cuzz i've grown up watchin those guys with swords flyin up hundreds of feet in da air to fight =P

danielskshin

Post by danielskshin » Mar 30th, '06, 21:24

I'm borrowing my bf's sn for this since i don't have one... I'm hoping he wont get mad..... :mrgreen:
the dramas I really like are:
Huan Zhe Ge Ge 1
MG 1 ..... the second one was like :cry: and :blink
Lavender
MVP... the actors and actresses grow on you :wub:
The Rose... um... never seen a drama quite like this one... but I loved it none the less.... i imagine most guys wouldnt enjoy it as much though.... well at least a few of the intimate scenes lol :crazy:
Outsiders -> I love this one.. I think the leading actress is soo pretty esp the first scene you see her transform herself when she kicks ass!! ^^ The second one I heard was also pretty good. Talks about the missing years from the first one.
I see alot of ppl recommending Mars... i never got around to it since my sister returned the dvd's before i had a chance *tear* *tear* :cry:

greenlogic

Post by greenlogic » Apr 17th, '06, 16:06

Well, I like cdramas that usually involve martial arts and sword play. any recommendations or suggestions? and when you post, if possible post a review link so i can see the the introduction. or write one please if you can. thanks alot. :thumleft:

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 17th, '06, 16:10

I would have to say

Peach Girl
The Return of the Condor Heros 2006 version
Devil Beside You

greenlogic

Post by greenlogic » Apr 18th, '06, 05:36

Thanx

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Apr 20th, '06, 11:21

I've seen huan zhu ge ge (same as Princess Pearl?) being recommended quite often. Where can I download the series with English subs (no clubboxes please)? Thanks!