[TwDrama] Prince Turns To Frog (SETTV/TTV, 2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 7th, '05, 14:30

I just finished this series.............and :cry: :cry: I must say this was the best Taiwanese drama I've watched so far....although Mars still comes at a very close second.

I also watched the alternate ending "Hao Ai Ta, Hao Shiang Ta" MV. It moved me to tears....and I'm glad the series didn't end that way....... :cry:

Ming Dao, wo ai ni!!! Wo zhen de zhen de hen ai ni ah~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart:

So umm.....Qiao En went out with Wallace Huo?? :whistling: I thought they had chemistry in 100% Senorita...............and coincidentally the rings from WZBQW was also the same ring in 100% Senorita, too. :lol

apples

Post by apples » Nov 8th, '05, 09:39

now i'm getting curious about 100 senorita, but the one available here aren't subbed in english.

i really don't know why i started watching this drama.. maybe cos it was fresh and funny. it didn't drag, and there were sweet moments.. plus ming dao's cute smile give me more reason to watch it. i found tianyu annoying at first, but i love her now! she's so cute....

lucky are those who have completed this drama. i'm watching jem's version. i can't stop rewatching the last ~10minutes...for some reason, i can't see much of dang-ou in junhao.. maybe i'm not rewatching it enough. i miss dang-ou already!

I guess jem's version is nearing the end eh? awww.. so curious what will happen!!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 8th, '05, 10:03

@apples, you can find the Icefish version uploaded to files.filefront at AsianFanatics.com. They have all 20 episodes (I think Jem version was aired in ShangHai so they're 40 minutes whereas IceFish's version are an hour long) and the WZBQW special "The Boy With the Lost Memories" narrated by Dang-oh (Ming Dao).

You can also find the MV which could have possibly been the alternate ending to WZBQW there. However, you might have to search through the forum to find what you're looking for. And they have detailed translations/summaries in that thread, too. Oh, and here's the Dang-Oh site where you can find froggy goodies and more~

(I also downloaded Jem's version, but so far I have up to episode 22 and I was too anxious to get the rest of the files so I also downloaded IceFish's..........now I'm only waiting for my DVD boxsets to come in the mail :lol)

I LOVE MING DAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

peaceb0124

Hi...

Post by peaceb0124 » Nov 8th, '05, 12:25

Hi.. can anyone help me where can I download the MV of 王子變青蛙, entitled 闭上眼 默唸3遍 Call my Name

Thank you ^^

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 8th, '05, 14:55

you can find it at AsianFanatics.........just search through the WZBQW thread.

or I can upload it for you later when I get home from work.

Just drop me a PM~

apples

Post by apples » Nov 9th, '05, 06:35

lilswtangel: can you also share it with me just in case you decide to upload it?

that's a long thread, unfortunately i don't speak chinese. i haven't checked it out thoroughly though. the only subs i found was the one here for episode one.

i checked out yesasia, and they only had the vcd for this drama.. but you mentioned it was a dvd set that you bought. i used the english and romanized title, but it didn't yield to a dvd set.

kkhui

Post by kkhui » Nov 9th, '05, 07:42

does anyone know where i can dl the ost for the show? the jem clubbox only has a few songs

peaceb0124

^_^

Post by peaceb0124 » Nov 10th, '05, 08:10

lilswtangel wrote:you can find it at AsianFanatics.........just search through the WZBQW thread.

or I can upload it for you later when I get home from work.

Just drop me a PM~
wow, thank you for your kindness.. ^_^ can please upload it? I really appreciate it..

Thank you...

vicky_16tv

Post by vicky_16tv » Nov 11th, '05, 05:35

hey , thanks for uploading . I want to watch it now .

chl0e

Post by chl0e » Nov 12th, '05, 08:18

hi all... i heard there is a 2nd ending for WZBQW.. can anyone upload it????? :unsure:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 12th, '05, 08:28

I uploaded it onto yousendit, those who PMed me, you should have gotten the link last night.

The link is a day old but it should still work.

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22AR ... OEZ0H6JJZK

I'll probably upload it on megaupload or rapidupload so that the link doesn't expire~

[edit]
uploading this on rapidupload since there's no wait time to download.

I will post the link when it's up~ :-)

okay, this is the rapidupload link~ enjoy, mina-san

-also, here's the thread where you can download 183 Club's & 7 Flower's making of WZBQW's MVs. It includes some of the commercials Matthew Lin was in as well as a few MV's (not including the alternate ending).

@peaceb0124, that torrent also includes 183 Club's & 7 Flower's MV "Call My Name." :-)

*also, if anyone wants the WZBQW special, "The Boy with the Lost Memory", you know where to reach me.........I'm only a PM away~

(it's my favorite only because it narrates from Matthew Lin's P.O.V. *swoons*)

MATTHEW LIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

mak2k

Post by mak2k » Nov 12th, '05, 21:54

its there a huge difference between the icefish/YDY version and the JEM rips? beside the time i mean

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Nov 13th, '05, 00:29

hmm...looks like i coudn't download any of those at Jem's clubbox :crazy:
it wouldn't start

ceresu

Post by ceresu » Nov 13th, '05, 00:48

I love this show! I love Ming Dao! It is one of the best Taiwanese I have seen.

jenavy

Post by jenavy » Nov 13th, '05, 04:05

can anyone help i just started d/l this series and when it finish i can hear the sound but i cant see the picture for some reason can anyone help me plz thanks in advance

apples

Post by apples » Nov 13th, '05, 09:38

thanks lilswtangel for the links!

i watched the alternate ending earlier.. and it was really sad. the atmosphere seemed kinda different though.. jem just posted three more episodes. i wonder if it's the last ones.... i'm so excited! I hope there will be a seed so i can start downloading.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 13th, '05, 10:38

you're welcome apples~ :lol
@apples, peaceb0124, and chl0e, I received your PMS....as of now I am uploading the file onto rapidupload.

I'll PM all of you with the uploaded link when it's done uploading. This is the IceFish version and thus the reason why I'm not uploading onto D-A's tracker.

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did....and apples, I'm sorry, the special is RAW with traditional Chinese subs. Maybe when I find the time to, (although I can't promise to) I can sub it. Or maybe some nice person out there is willing to sub the special instead. :)

oh and yea.........as of now, I don't see any seeders for Jem's version out there. But hopefully, there'll be at least one seeders for 23-25 :whistling:

@ jenavy, could it be a codec problem? :unsure:

kia

Post by kia » Nov 13th, '05, 13:24

hi :-) im new here. how do you guys download a series? i would like to download "Frog Prince".

ladysnowy7355

Post by ladysnowy7355 » Nov 13th, '05, 21:38

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:hmm...looks like i coudn't download any of those at Jem's clubbox :crazy:
it wouldn't start

same here! i was only able to dl ep. 1&2 but from 3 on it wouldn't dl... :-(

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 14th, '05, 06:07

ladysnowy7355 wrote:
Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:hmm...looks like i coudn't download any of those at Jem's clubbox :crazy:
it wouldn't start

same here! i was only able to dl ep. 1&2 but from 3 on it wouldn't dl... :-(
that's why i gave up downloading from his clubbox and downloaded instead from his tracker~ :-)

and here's the link to "The Boy With the Lost Memory" (scroll back to read about it). For some reason rapidupload died on me every time I tried uploading so I finally gave up and uploaded it onto megaupload instead. The wait shouldn't be too long (approximately 50 secs) so sorry~

apples

Post by apples » Nov 14th, '05, 13:26

That was fast! Thanks a lot!!
lilswtangel wrote:I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did....and apples, I'm sorry, the special is RAW with traditional Chinese subs. Maybe when I find the time to, (although I can't promise to) I can sub it. Or maybe some nice person out there is willing to sub the special instead. :)
I'm sure I'll enjoy it even if it's RAW. Gosh.. I wanna see the end of this drama! I did something horrible.. I skipped and watched ep24 since it finished first. Now I can't leave the computer waiting for other episode to move just a few kbs. Although I wanna know the end, I'm really fighting to spoil myself.

You've been an angel already... I don't know how to react to such a generous offer! I'm so touched I could cry.. blame it on the drama for being so addictive. If you can't sub it, don't worry too much about it, the thought is more than enough already (plus all the specials you've uploaded) :D

beh5314

Post by beh5314 » Nov 15th, '05, 14:40

hi

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 16th, '05, 05:58

awwwwwwwwww thanks apples~!!! :cry:

but here's another special that I've uploaded onto megaupload. it's a Taiwanese talkshow in which the hostess interviews Matthew Lin. It's RAW but it's worth the download....you get to see Matthew Lin shed a few tears and he admits to working extra hard at dancing ever since he joined 183 Club. It also shows some scenes while they were being filmed...you get to see how they filmed it (ex: like when TianYu got hit by a car or the scene where Dang-oh fell off the cliff).

Matthew Lin's face looks skinnier in the interview then he did in WZBQW. :lol

@apples, check your inbox :whistling:

- and again, please don't upload this onto D-A's tracker since it's an IceFish capture.

hope you enjoy this special as well~ :-)

size: 221 MB
length: 43:47
file type: rm

theGreat0ne

Post by theGreat0ne » Nov 17th, '05, 10:17

im new in this thread.. i was wondering whats the main girl's name? and is there any other series that she stars in that is subbed?

apples

Post by apples » Nov 17th, '05, 13:57

yay!!!! more goodies! thank you lilswtangel^__^

i'm a bit sad it's almost the end. I wanna watch more of this drama.

actually, i didn't like jun-hao in the beginning.. but ever since he became dang-ou, he's also became the perfect guy every girl dreamt of.

theGreat0ne: her name is Qiao En. someone mentioned she was in 100% senorita.

theGreat0ne

Post by theGreat0ne » Nov 18th, '05, 00:03

thank you...

i was wondering where you guys got your episodes? jem clubbox is dying on me. i cant dl 19 to rest. is there a torrent or another clubbox?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Nov 18th, '05, 02:53

theGreat0ne wrote:im new in this thread.. i was wondering whats the main girl's name? and is there any other series that she stars in that is subbed?
her name is Joe Chen Qiao En. she has also been in Lavender (small role), My MVP Valentine (larger role), 100% Senorita and In Love With A Girl (Ai Shang Qian Jing Mei Mei), as far as i know. she is also in a singing group, 7Flowers. as for series that are subbed...lavender is subbed (available at jem's site with hardsubs and here with softsubs) and My MVP Valentine is also available at jem's site.

theGreat0ne

Post by theGreat0ne » Nov 18th, '05, 10:37

0o0o0. thank you. is she the main girl in MVP valentine? that will be my next dl :D

chl0e

Post by chl0e » Nov 18th, '05, 13:38

lilswtangel wrote:awwwwwwwwww thanks apples~!!! :cry:

but here's another special that I've uploaded onto megaupload. it's a Taiwanese talkshow in which the hostess interviews Matthew Lin. It's RAW but it's worth the download....you get to see Matthew Lin shed a few tears and he admits to working extra hard at dancing ever since he joined 183 Club. It also shows some scenes while they were being filmed...you get to see how they filmed it (ex: like when TianYu got hit by a car or the scene where Dang-oh fell off the cliff).

- and again, please don't upload this onto D-A's tracker since it's an IceFish capture.

ahh.. i dl-ed this rm but y is it 53.2mb only..? :cry:

peaceb0124

Post by peaceb0124 » Nov 19th, '05, 11:49

lilswtangel wrote:I uploaded it onto yousendit, those who PMed me, you should have gotten the link last night.

I'll probably upload it on megaupload or rapidupload so that the link doesn't expire~

[edit]

-also, here's the thread where you can download 183 Club's & 7 Flower's making of WZBQW's MVs. It includes some of the commercials Matthew Lin was in as well as a few MV's (not including the alternate ending).

@peaceb0124, that torrent also includes 183 Club's & 7 Flower's MV "Call My Name." :-)

*also, if anyone wants the WZBQW special, "The Boy with the Lost Memory", you know where to reach me.........I'm only a PM away~

thank you very very much for your help liswtangel.... lav yah~ >(^_^)<

kia

Post by kia » Nov 19th, '05, 14:01

i want to download frog prince. how?

kia

Post by kia » Nov 19th, '05, 14:06

guys, how to speed up downloads?

chl0e

Post by chl0e » Nov 20th, '05, 05:02

lilswtangel wrote:awwwwwwwwww thanks apples~!!! :cry:

Hello.. can any one seed tis as a torrent? i got difficulty in dl-ing from megaloads.. :cry:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Nov 20th, '05, 05:53

theGreat0ne wrote:0o0o0. thank you. is she the main girl in MVP valentine? that will be my next dl :D
she's not the main girl, but she has a significant role. the other series i listed (that don't have english subs) are series that she has the lead in.

jeremy_hl

Post by jeremy_hl » Nov 20th, '05, 16:59

Hi.. I am new here.. I have seen the first 3 episodes of the great series. I get addicted to it now :w00t: but the torrent file which I am using is not valid anymore :crazy: . There are no more seeders.Anyone can help me to get the correct link. Direct download is even better... I can wait to continue watching this.. :thumright:

gromitt
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gromitt » Nov 21st, '05, 15:42

lilswtangel wrote: but here's another special that I've uploaded onto megaupload. it's a Taiwanese talkshow in which the hostess interviews Matthew Lin. It's RAW but it's worth the download....you get to see Matthew Lin shed a few tears and he admits to working extra hard at dancing ever since he joined 183 Club. It also shows some scenes while they were being filmed...you get to see how they filmed it (ex: like when TianYu got hit by a car or the scene where Dang-oh fell off the cliff).
Thank you so much for this clip :wub:
I'm so glad it's not on rapidshare cos my ISP blocks it.
The interview clip is wonderful! I don't know anything about this upcoming actor till I saw this clip ^^ Both the interviewer and him are so funny... He's actually quite chatty, even when he said he doesn't like talking.... A sweet talker who doesn't like to talk...?

bienxanhthl

Post by bienxanhthl » Nov 22nd, '05, 00:38

thx lilswtangle for sharing
do u know where to get the last esp. and if Matthew Lin is in any other movies?

emdi

Reply to bienxanhthl's qs

Post by emdi » Nov 22nd, '05, 18:01

bienxanhthl,
Which version r u dling? Taiwan (20 episode) or Singapore (30 epdisode)?
Encodes Clubbox has the Sing version but p 30 is not up yet.

Mathew Lin (Ming Dao) has one other drama - Le Robe Mariage De Cieux (Wedding Gown) in which he is a second lead. But it is not half as good as Prince Turns into A Frog. I'm into Ep9 and can't bring myself to continue (not that its Mind Dao's fault but Ithe 2 leads are terrible!) The OST is good though. Prior to acting, he hosted a travel show called, "King of Adventures" which is pretty interesting.
Hope it answer ur qs.

apples

Post by apples » Nov 22nd, '05, 18:11

oh no... it's almost the end??? :cry: i'm at ep 27 at the moment... if i look at the story outline, it seems to be dragging.. but from the way they presented the drama, i find it quite interesting instead of dragging.

Am I the only one who finds Xu Ziqian hot :wub: ever since he caused the downfall of shan junhao? i really have a weakspot for losers in love.

oh i remember another reason why i love this drama.. it reminds me of a kdrama beautiful days, but this is very a light-hearted drama. you can watch it over and over again.

lauriepop

Post by lauriepop » Nov 23rd, '05, 16:03

lilswtangel wrote:I uploaded it onto yousendit, those who PMed me, you should have gotten the link last night.

[edit]

Hi, torrent of 183 Club's & 7 Flower's making of WZBQW's MVs doesn't seem to work for me :unsure:

Do any of you have same problem?
I saw this series and became great fan of Mindao and Sam :wub:

shiro401

Post by shiro401 » Nov 24th, '05, 03:49

I'm totally in love with this series... Even after rewatching it four times, my obsession is still going strong here. Helppppp... or not... :P

Ming Dao was outstanding. Either as Jun Hao or as Dang Oh, the role became him. Couldn't imagine anyone else as Jun Hao now... :wub: Anybody know what his next project would be?

negfourmars

Post by negfourmars » Nov 24th, '05, 21:22

i've downloaded episodes 1-15 on clubbox and now it doesn't seem to open. i've tried to download it from other sites but there are no seeders. do you guy know a site that i can download off of... that's in english? because the ydy site you guys have is in chinese characters and i cannot understand. =(

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Nov 25th, '05, 07:05

negfourmars wrote:i've downloaded episodes 1-15 on clubbox and now it doesn't seem to open. i've tried to download it from other sites but there are no seeders. do you guy know a site that i can download off of... that's in english? because the ydy site you guys have is in chinese characters and i cannot understand. =(
You can get if off Jem's. Here's the link:
http://217.172.47.136:6969/index.html?page=4&sort=1

An3maePhreek

Can't find the tw version

Post by An3maePhreek » Nov 26th, '05, 02:11

Okay... so I started downloading the tw version from d-addicts. However, it seems (after a brief hiatus) all the previous torrents are gone! I can't download jem's because it's a different format... Can anyone tell me where I can find the tw version (icefish, ydy, etc.) If not... then can someone post a torrent up for eps. 05, 18, 19, 20? Cuz those are the only ones I'm missing. Thanx.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Re: Can't find the tw version

Post by habukie » Nov 26th, '05, 02:28

An3maePhreek wrote:Okay... so I started downloading the tw version from d-addicts. However, it seems (after a brief hiatus) all the previous torrents are gone! I can't download jem's because it's a different format... Can anyone tell me where I can find the tw version (icefish, ydy, etc.) If not... then can someone post a torrent up for eps. 05, 18, 19, 20? Cuz those are the only ones I'm missing. Thanx.
click on the link in my signature. :-)

LadieDrmz

Help!

Post by LadieDrmz » Nov 27th, '05, 06:47

I just love this series, but I can't finish dling ep. 23. :cry: The weird thing is, there are over ten peers, and a seeder, but I can't dl the last 1.9%. :crazy: Does anyone know how I could fix this? I've been stuck at 98.1% for over two days, and so have the other peers. I have no idea why it's not dling from the seeder (Thank you, whoever you are!!). Can someone help? Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum. :unsure:

TheBodyGuard

Post by TheBodyGuard » Nov 27th, '05, 06:58

use clubbox

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Help!

Post by rambutan » Nov 27th, '05, 14:46

LadieDrmz wrote:I just love this series, but I can't finish dling ep. 23. :cry: The weird thing is, there are over ten peers, and a seeder, but I can't dl the last 1.9%. :crazy: Does anyone know how I could fix this? I've been stuck at 98.1% for over two days, and so have the other peers. I have no idea why it's not dling from the seeder (Thank you, whoever you are!!). Can someone help? Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum. :unsure:
I'm reseeding. You should finish very soon. Help seed in future.

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Nov 27th, '05, 15:06

Mission accomplished for eps 23 - many seeders created.

Going through the rest of the Prince Turned to Frog torrents at Jem's, I notice that eps 21 and 25 are now the most constipated (that is, one seeder, many leechers and all trapped at high percentages). I'll reseed.

If you enjoy the show, come back and seed!

LadieDrmz

Post by LadieDrmz » Nov 28th, '05, 07:27

TheBodyGuard
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:58 pm Post subject:
use clubbox
I did try to use clubbox, but it's a no-go. Two days straight.
lucypcng
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:06 am Post subject:

Going through the rest of the Prince Turned to Frog torrents at Jem's, I notice that eps 21 and 25 are now the most constipated (that is, one seeder, many leechers and all trapped at high percentages). I'll reseed.

Thanks for reseeding, but for some reason, I missed out on ep 23. :cry: I'm still stuck at 98.1%. And to make matters worse, I accidently deleted ep. 24. :pale: I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me out w/ep 24. :-)

Oh, and atm, I'm reseeding ep. 30, so I hope it helps out.

l7zhang

Post by l7zhang » Nov 28th, '05, 14:26

hi eveyrone,

Does anyone know where i can download the series?? the bt links are really slow..and the clubbox doesn;t seem to work for me...plz help! thanks !

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Nov 28th, '05, 15:38

LadieDrmz wrote:
TheBodyGuard
use clubbox
lucypcng

Thanks for reseeding, but for some reason, I missed out on ep 23. :cry: I'm still stuck at 98.1%. And to make matters worse, I accidently deleted ep. 24. :pale: I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me out w/ep 24. :-)

Reseeding 23. Torrent shows two peers at your 98% level but I am connected to only one. Hope it is you. As for the file you deleted, do you know it can be retrieved if it has not been deleted in the recycle bin too. Thanks for helping out at 30.

LadieDrmz

Post by LadieDrmz » Nov 28th, '05, 19:33

lucypcng wrote:
LadieDrmz wrote:
TheBodyGuard
use clubbox
lucypcng

Reseeding 23. Torrent shows two peers at your 98% level but I am connected to only one. Hope it is you. As for the file you deleted, do you know it can be retrieved if it has not been deleted in the recycle bin too. Thanks for helping out at 30.
I think I am forever unlucky. I left the the torrent on all night, and still 98.1%. I have noticed two other people whose % has moved, so I hope it helps me. Thanks, lucypcng for trying to help me out. I really appreciate it! As for ep. 24, I already re-dled it, since it was the only way to get it back. :D

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Nov 29th, '05, 01:10

Ladie, I'm now connected to all 3 peers - I'm sure you included this time - and will make sure you all get your last 4MB of eps23.

LadieDrmz

Post by LadieDrmz » Nov 29th, '05, 04:35

lucypcng wrote:Ladie, I'm now connected to all 3 peers - I'm sure you included this time - and will make sure you all get your last 4MB of eps23.
Thanks so much!! I just got back from work, and it's done. :dance: Thanks so much!! Ironically, I was dling it with clubbox, and that finished too. :lol But I am forever grateful to you! You're such a great person!! :thumleft:

negfourmars

Post by negfourmars » Nov 29th, '05, 09:36

No seeders for ep. 22. I just finished 21 too =( Where are all the seeders at! Clubbox doesn't work for me.. =(

LadieDrmz

Post by LadieDrmz » Nov 29th, '05, 22:20

negfourmars wrote:No seeders for ep. 22. I just finished 21 too =( Where are all the seeders at! Clubbox doesn't work for me.. =(
Reseeding ep. 21 right now, good luck with the dl. Enjoy! :-)

negfourmars

Post by negfourmars » Nov 30th, '05, 03:56

someone please seed 22 and 24. i have no progress at all with 24, and 22 is going slow. =|

heppy

Post by heppy » Nov 30th, '05, 16:07

i like this show.. but i saw this on tv.. nv dl-ed it.. so cant help to seed.. but really i thought it has onli 20 epis? or maybe they upload a diff version.. hmmmm

gromitt
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gromitt » Nov 30th, '05, 20:45

lilswtangel wrote:This is the IceFish version and thus the reason why I'm not uploading onto D-A's tracker.

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did....and apples, I'm sorry, the special is RAW with traditional Chinese subs. Maybe when I find the time to, (although I can't promise to) I can sub it. Or maybe some nice person out there is willing to sub the special instead. :)
This sounds like an interesting proposition ^^
I'm referring to subbing the interview though.
But how do you get an avi version of it? So that it'll work with the soft subs.
The one on mega-upload is rmvb....

LadieDrmz

Ooops.

Post by LadieDrmz » Dec 1st, '05, 06:57

negfourmars wrote:someone please seed 22 and 24. i have no progress at all with 24, and 22 is going slow. =|
Ooops, I meant to say that I'm reseeding Ep. 22 right now, not 21. :lol

I'll reseed ep 24 later when I'm done with 22.

kia

Post by kia » Dec 4th, '05, 01:34

need seeds for epi 17 -20 .help, anyone? plzzzz.....

kia

Post by kia » Dec 4th, '05, 01:52

lilswtangel, can you help me. need to download epi 17 -20,22-29. there's no seeds at jem torrent. pleaseeee.........

amrie91

Post by amrie91 » Dec 24th, '05, 10:50

is dere any download links dat are not fer bittorrent??cuz i cant use bittorrent and i wanna watch this show!!i can use clubbox tho...

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 25th, '05, 05:08

I'm watching this series now.. i'm only on ep. 6..

huh? there's more than 19 ep.. uh oh crap.. gotta d/l

Tucki

Post by Tucki » Jan 5th, '06, 00:29

You can find the drama in this site :w00t:

http://www.vietlove.com/board/index.php ... 416&st=660

but you have to sign a account :wub:

Tucki

Post by Tucki » Jan 5th, '06, 00:32

i forgot to tell. it direct dl with megaupload
and you have 30 episode :lol :lol

miss_illusive

Post by miss_illusive » Jan 6th, '06, 02:55

wat does "seeded" mean ?

lovesamz

Post by lovesamz » Jan 15th, '06, 03:45

I was wondering if anyone would happen to know of any sites to get some wallpaper/pics from this series, thanks.

jennyvu

Post by jennyvu » Jan 16th, '06, 02:17

BingXue wrote:
nickywfs wrote:hie...i cant find 'prince turns to frog' episode 1-6, and 8-11.
can anyone tell me where to find....
thanks!
YOu can find the 1-6 and 8-11 on http://bt.icefish.org/index.php?active=&page=0
http://btchina.net
http://bt.fkee.com

YOu can try out these sites. I sure Ice fish out have them
and BT china. too that is where i download all mine. Good luck
i really cant read what ever language that is on the wedsite...can i get coordination please? :salut: :mrgreen:

kia

Post by kia » Jan 27th, '06, 13:09

OMG !! joe chen & matthew lin have great chemistry together !! does anyone know what next series they'll starred in? does joe has a bf, does matthew has a gf? hope they are a lovepair even off screen. wish they'll make another series together :D

kia

NG

Post by kia » Jan 28th, '06, 11:16

does anyone have frog prince NG video? can i download,plsss.....

qwertyuiop

Post by qwertyuiop » Feb 1st, '06, 02:52

Are there english subs for this series because i'm currently addicted to it but i don't understand mandarin. please help because i really want to know what they are saying

Miss Bouakham

Post by Miss Bouakham » Feb 8th, '06, 01:54

wow, i didn't know that there's a thread for this...i've been an obsessed fan since October... :cheers: :thumleft:

Nite9Lite

Post by Nite9Lite » Feb 9th, '06, 00:40

i have been searching to the end of the world for this. would anyone be kind enough to help me:

does anyone know if there are English Subtitles to this series?
or is there Clubbox Links to download this series?