[TwDrama] Prince Turns To Frog (SETTV/TTV, 2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
okie

Post by okie » Feb 11th, '06, 10:59

Tucki wrote:You can find the drama in this site :w00t:

http://www.vietlove.com/board/index.php ... 416&st=660

but you have to sign a account :wub:
wow this is an awsome site i love the fact that it is direct loading... I am loving the site now^^ it is so awsome thax again for the link, cause i joined awhile back, but had no idea what i wanted to load^^

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 11th, '06, 19:47

qwertyuiop wrote:Are there english subs for this series because i'm currently addicted to it but i don't understand mandarin. please help because i really want to know what they are saying
Nite9Lite wrote:i have been searching to the end of the world for this. would anyone be kind enough to help me:

does anyone know if there are English Subtitles to this series?
or is there Clubbox Links to download this series?
there is an English hardsubbed version available from JEM.
bt website: http://jem.d-addicts.com
clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/encodes

Miss Bouakham

Post by Miss Bouakham » Feb 12th, '06, 19:06

kia wrote:OMG !! joe chen & matthew lin have great chemistry together !! does anyone know what next series they'll starred in? does joe has a bf, does matthew has a gf? hope they are a lovepair even off screen. wish they'll make another series together :D
no, she has no bf
and matthew's gf would be me :roll

if you have seen any clips of them off screen, you'll definitely see the chemistry sizzling... :wub:

although they're both doing separate projects right now, it doesn't hurt to continue hoping... :D

the_secret

Post by the_secret » Apr 19th, '06, 01:02

oh my gosh!!!

im in love with this series ive watched it a hundred times it doesnt fail to crack me up!!!!

i love ming dao and joe chen!!!

this series is HOT

love_hearts

Post by love_hearts » Apr 29th, '06, 09:27

does anyone have picture of dang ou as in the actual frog? ^^;;

innocentrules

Post by innocentrules » Apr 29th, '06, 10:43

okie wrote:
Tucki wrote:You can find the drama in this site :w00t:

http://www.vietlove.com/board/index.php ... 416&st=660

but you have to sign a account :wub:
wow this is an awsome site i love the fact that it is direct loading... I am loving the site now^^ it is so awsome thax again for the link, cause i joined awhile back, but had no idea what i wanted to load^^
hi i visted the site but I didnt know where to go. It's all in vietnamese. LOL Can u guide me? thanks

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » May 31st, '06, 23:23

I just started watching this and im on episode 2 now. I wanted to see what everyone else thought of it and it seems like its good enough. I'm enjoying it alot now. I love the OST so far and its a light hearted romantic comedy which is nice. So far, i give it 2 thumbs up! :cheers:

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 3rd, '06, 00:58

hello! Its me again, i just wanted to say that i'm on episode 28 right now and i actually came back to CONTRIBUTE something to this topic! YAYE 8) so anyways, im in love WITH THIS SERIES! Its great, its funny and cute but the end is like whoa crazy! Literally!
I mean with the whole Xu and Yunxi going crazy and stuff. Yunxi had a nervous breakdown and is all over the place! And Xu Ziqian is so obsessed with revenge that he cant see anything besides that! And now Junhao is out of a job and isnt the GM anymore and i just love this whole thing! Im really going to be sad to see it end :cry:
Hope the ending is good! Oh and another thing, i seem to know everything that Xu Ziqian is going to before he does it...does that make me as psychotic as he? I hope not! :P

sofia

Post by sofia » Jun 6th, '06, 12:21

jpoplover08 wrote:hello! Its me again, i just wanted to say that i'm on episode 28 right now and i actually came back to CONTRIBUTE something to this topic! YAYE 8) so anyways, im in love WITH THIS SERIES! Its great, its funny and cute but the end is like whoa crazy! Literally!
I mean with the whole Xu and Yunxi going crazy and stuff. Yunxi had a nervous breakdown and is all over the place! And Xu Ziqian is so obsessed with revenge that he cant see anything besides that! And now Junhao is out of a job and isnt the GM anymore and i just love this whole thing! Im really going to be sad to see it end :cry:
Hope the ending is good! Oh and another thing, i seem to know everything that Xu Ziqian is going to before he does it...does that make me as psychotic as he? I hope not! :P

I'm still watching episode 15...it's kinda of sad that he wont be able to be the GM anymore...I thought he;s going to put up a big fight over it...

Can't wait to see what will happen next...

Oh.... i love this series soo much.... :wub:

alice_5566

Post by alice_5566 » Jun 9th, '06, 21:15

FP is my favourite serie!!! it's so funny and romantic, i love it!^^
btw....please join ming dao's english forum!
http://mingdao.myfastforum.org/
you are all very welcome :)

UniqueGirl

Post by UniqueGirl » Jun 13th, '06, 01:19

who has this whole series, please seed or upload to some other webs, please, or anyone have clubbox, may I have it please, thanks in advance

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 13th, '06, 02:38

UniqueGirl wrote:who has this whole series, please seed or upload to some other webs, please, or anyone have clubbox, may I have it please, thanks in advance
about 10 posts above yours: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... htm#356096 :-)

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Jun 20th, '06, 13:58

did someone have the alternative ending in clubbox or somewhere ?
because i want it well seem like in Youtube they have it still i want for me ^^
<just finish the serie from JEM fansub and that was a real delice :wub:
so romantique and really love it

truly i understand now why it's popular like ISWAK ^^

:wub:
Last edited by Miaka FY on Jul 3rd, '06, 06:40, edited 5 times in total.

noriblue

one earring?

Post by noriblue » Jun 27th, '06, 04:07

Can somebody explain to me... why the girl (Yunxi) wears only one earring most of the time.......
I remembered seeing Rainie Yang wearing one earring too in her twdrama.

:unsure:

alice_5566

Re: one earring?

Post by alice_5566 » Jun 30th, '06, 12:27

noriblue wrote:Can somebody explain to me... why the girl (Yunxi) wears only one earring most of the time.......
I remembered seeing Rainie Yang wearing one earring too in her twdrama.

:unsure:
yeah i noticed that too......maybe it's her style?!?!? :unsure:

Unknowns

Post by Unknowns » Jul 1st, '06, 02:21

I just finished watching this series, and i love it.. So happy it is dubbed in viet now. But anyways, i start watching Magicians of Love and they are making a sub for the MV so i was wondering did anyone did the English sub for the MV in this series?

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jul 5th, '06, 11:12

ooo theres so many good comments on this series.i was hesitant to dl this b4 but since it has a good review ill see if its good =)

sofia

Post by sofia » Jul 10th, '06, 12:47

where can i d/l this series? using clubbox or d/l manager.
thx

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 23:21

is realli cute&sweet in my opiionn >_<` hahah its complicated how they keep losing memoryy but out of all is cute,funny,sad,sweet~

Deleted User 44190

Post by Deleted User 44190 » Jul 24th, '06, 04:37

this series is currently playing for those you who live in Los Angeles, CA of USA
its on channel 18 from 12-1:30pm M-F

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jul 24th, '06, 04:41

hehe i just finished watching it!!! its sooo good =)~ theres quite a few weird sound effects though quite funny. great to watch afta a depressing drama like the outsiders =)

klaudina

Post by klaudina » Jul 24th, '06, 21:13

i enjoyed this series very much :D especially with ming dao in it :P his acting skills is not bad considering that he comes from a boy band :P

larfie

Post by larfie » Aug 24th, '06, 03:08

i saw somewhere that someone had soft subs to this drama, but I can't find it now. I know that D-addicts released ep.01 soft subs, but that was it. I tried to download Jem's episodes, but bittorent doesn't work on my computer and jem's clubbox doesn't work for me either for some reason, so I had to go and download other episodes. however, they don't have subs and I can't understand what the ppl are saying =( does anyone know where I can find the soft subs??? *very desperate!!* thanks so much!

MyT

Post by MyT » Sep 12th, '06, 09:06

[img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/8321 ... eu2.th.jpg[/img]

Chen Qiao En looks like the little frog sticker she is holding up...haha. :dopey:

thtlam

Post by thtlam » Sep 15th, '06, 04:48

I just finished watching this drama and I really enjoyed it. I think that Ming Dao is good looking :D

thislove

Post by thislove » Sep 15th, '06, 04:52

I just finished dis drama and its great. I love it =D Ming Dao is hot

qingtianwawa

Post by qingtianwawa » Sep 15th, '06, 15:47

I think that this show was nice and funny. I even get hooked to it and can't wait to watch finish the whole show at one go.

imaviet

Post by imaviet » Sep 24th, '06, 03:07

Haha, this is such a great show. :] The Prince Who Turns into a Frog is my favorite (topping ISWAK xP) of all times TW drama. :D Ming Dao is super hot in this. !!!

alice_5566

Post by alice_5566 » Oct 14th, '06, 00:01

hi friend^^

i am a moderator for yu rong thread in ming dao's world forum.
there are informations and pics about him...i am happy to join
that forum and if anyone of You out there really likes Yu Rong
and want to support him You can join us! :)
it's actually a ming dao forum so if u r ming dao fan then You
can join us too!!^^

here is the link^^
http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark? ... 298565&p=2

thanks and have a nice day! alice :)

raspb3rry

Post by raspb3rry » Oct 22nd, '06, 10:30

I just finished watching this drama. It's so good =D. I wouldn't mind watching it again hehe. Does anyone know where I can get some nice pics from this drama? I wanna make a layout for my blog =)!

d14na16

Post by d14na16 » Nov 20th, '06, 09:02

hi... ! please help me , coz i want to download 183 Club's & 7 Flower's making of WZBQW's MVs. It includes some of the commercials Matthew Lin was in as well as a few MV's . also the WZBQW special, "The Boy with the Lost Memory", could u please upload it in megaupload since it is easier for me to download from MU... really appreciate your help. :)

heartangel103

Post by heartangel103 » Nov 26th, '06, 03:56

Does anyone know what was written in the contract they signed in Episode 2? I can't read chinese and the one that I watched didn't provide subtitles for it. Many thanks! :D

lilsushi213

Post by lilsushi213 » Nov 26th, '06, 08:56

this drama is really worth watching.. it's hilarious!! and the leads are very convincing.. on screen chemistry definitely exists between them.. and the story is so cute! =]

candora831

Post by candora831 » Dec 2nd, '06, 04:23

i alway want to watch this movie

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Dec 4th, '06, 06:03

30 episodes right? I guess I have a lot of work if im goona try to make subs for this one....

qtbeautygirl

Post by qtbeautygirl » Dec 8th, '06, 20:40

:wub: I just finished watching this series a few days ago and man oh man, is it ever good!!! I truly recommend for those who hasnt seen this one to watch this. Its a keeper and you will never get tired of it.

Emotions are amazingly portrayed and the chemistry between lead characters is more than 100 percent. I had cried buckets in this drama coz I really felt that they have this unbreakable connection towards each other.

Truly recommended!!!

stawbewii

Post by stawbewii » Dec 9th, '06, 09:07

yeh it's a fantastic series..i definatly reccommend it...and first i thought the guys were cute..but now after watching it all..like ages ago..then watching other dramas...i dont think they're that hot nemore.. =S

thao_k

Post by thao_k » Dec 11th, '06, 20:04

this is my first time here.. could anyone help to how to download the twdrama called prince turns to frog? i'll be really appreciate lot..

o0olalas

Post by o0olalas » Dec 18th, '06, 20:20

i watched ihts i loved this movie ihts was GREAT =]

flaming0duckie

Post by flaming0duckie » Feb 11th, '07, 22:58

Oh wow, I love this drama! I'm on ep 26 and still watching. :DDD
Has anybody else noticed the extreme similarities between this and Smiling Pasta?

Lessee...Rita from SP is there, AH Zhe from SP is there, the Grandpa from SP is there...
And the sound effects! Hahahah, the exact same sound effects. :DD

Loving the members of 183 Club!!! Ming Dao! <3

ISWAKrocks

Post by ISWAKrocks » May 31st, '07, 02:59

qtbeautygirl wrote::wub: I just finished watching this series a few days ago and man oh man, is it ever good!!! I truly recommend for those who hasnt seen this one to watch this. Its a keeper and you will never get tired of it.

Emotions are amazingly portrayed and the chemistry between lead characters is more than 100 percent. I had cried buckets in this drama coz I really felt that they have this unbreakable connection towards each other.

Truly recommended!!!
u took de words out of my mouth lol

lilyella

Post by lilyella » Jun 2nd, '07, 10:31

thao_k wrote:this is my first time here.. could anyone help to how to download the twdrama called prince turns to frog? i'll be really appreciate lot..
i downloaded it from the jem site.

tiddayy

Post by tiddayy » Dec 14th, '07, 21:28

Dunno why it took me so long to start this drama--but I'm glad i did! it is now one of my top 3. seriously! GREAT acting, great chemistry, great storyline. :) loved it

yenchan69

Post by yenchan69 » Dec 24th, '07, 18:56

tiddayy wrote:Dunno why it took me so long to start this drama--but I'm glad i did! it is now one of my top 3. seriously! GREAT acting, great chemistry, great storyline. :) loved it
Me too! I'm watching it now (Ep. 7) and I LOVE IT! I love everything about it, the story, the characters, the actors, the music, the cinematography (all those whoosh shots), I can't believe it got such tepid reviews.

People always say, "yeah, its good but such-and-such is better" so it was damned with faint praise in my eyes, and now I'm watching it and I think all those people were CRAZY! Unless it gets really bad after this I don't know. LOL. But the first 7 episodes ROCK, y'all!!! Best Chinese drama I've seen yet! And that includes Meteor Garden, ISWAK and Devil Beside You! If it does turn out blehhh later (and I don't see how), I'll make sure to come back and comment.

:D

dragonfly_

Post by dragonfly_ » Jan 12th, '08, 11:42

Just finished watching the series. It was so good!!! Definetely one of my favourites. :)
But I have a question...in the end, who became general manager of the company? Zhang Ming Han or Shan Jun Hao?? I didn't get that....

angel_no.520

Post by angel_no.520 » Jan 12th, '08, 13:23

dragonfly_ wrote:Just finished watching the series. It was so good!!! Definetely one of my favourites. :)
But I have a question...in the end, who became general manager of the company? Zhang Ming Han or Shan Jun Hao?? I didn't get that....
I think Zhang Ming Han became general manager, and Shan Jun Hao and Xu Zhi Qian became chairmen of the board of Senwell.

vaberella

Post by vaberella » Feb 21st, '08, 05:55

angel_no.520 wrote:
dragonfly_ wrote:Just finished watching the series. It was so good!!! Definetely one of my favourites. :)
I think Zhang Ming Han became general manager, and Shan Jun Hao and Xu Zhi Qian became chairmen of the board of Senwell.
What gave you that impression? I'd just like to know.
I figured that Zhang Ming Han did become GM. I wasn't so sure about Shan Jun Hao though. I figured they unfroze his assets, but not else that happened. If he was given his percentage back, because I definitely doubt so. The ending said by Zhang Ming Han that Xu Zhi Qian had the ability to go on an extended trip since he was chair. And Xu Zhi Qian said that Zhang Ming Han was director and if he needed help that he (Xu) was a call away. While Shan Jun Hao was dedicating his time to our girl. I'm just not too sure that he (Shan) has any investment left in Senwell. I mean I have a translation since I don't speak Mandarin, so something could have been lost in translation.

Let me know.

angel_no.520

Post by angel_no.520 » Feb 21st, '08, 16:18

vaberella wrote:
angel_no.520 wrote:
I figured that Zhang Ming Han did become GM. I wasn't so sure about Shan Jun Hao though. I figured they unfroze his assets, but not else that happened. If he was given his percentage back, because I definitely doubt so. The ending said by Zhang Ming Han that Xu Zhi Qian had the ability to go on an extended trip since he was chair. And Xu Zhi Qian said that Zhang Ming Han was director and if he needed help that he (Xu) was a call away. While Shan Jun Hao was dedicating his time to our girl. I'm just not too sure that he (Shan) has any investment left in Senwell. I mean I have a translation since I don't speak Mandarin, so something could have been lost in translation.

Let me know.

I'm not that good in Mandarin either... I might be wrong.
Here's a rough draft of the scene where I think they are talking about everyones position.
Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
(JunHao, ZhiQian and MingHan discussing about ZhiQian's plan of traveling around the world.)

MH: 想要出国就出国。
(If you want to travel oversea, then travel.)
你这个SENWELL的董事还真的很轻松。
(You're really relaxed for being a board member of Senwell.)
ZQ: 有你在,天塌下来我也不怕。
(If you're here, even if the world would go under I wouldn't be afraid.)
更何况均昊这个董事长还不是因为有你才可以全心全意的照顾叶天瑜。
(Besides, if it wasn't for you JunHao, as the chairman of the board, wouldn't
fully hearted be taking care of Ye TianYu.)

vaberella

Post by vaberella » Feb 22nd, '08, 12:21

angel_no.520 wrote:
vaberella wrote:
angel_no.520 wrote:

Let me know.

I'm not that good in Mandarin either... I might be wrong.
Here's a rough draft of the scene where I think they are talking about everyones position.
Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
(JunHao, ZhiQian and MingHan discussing about ZhiQian's plan of traveling around the world.)

MH: 想要出国就出国。
(If you want to travel oversea, then travel.)
你这个SENWELL的董事还真的很轻松。
(You're really relaxed for being a board member of Senwell.)
ZQ: 有你在,天塌下来我也不怕。
(If you're here, even if the world would go under I wouldn't be afraid.)
更何况均昊这个董事长还不是因为有你才可以全心全意的照顾叶天瑜。
(Besides, if it wasn't for you JunHao, as the chairman of the board, wouldn't
fully hearted be taking care of Ye TianYu.)
No you're right. The translation I saw didn't have that detail so I wasn't sure what happened in the end. I knew something was lost in translation, in my search I found there was a whole section in a thread dedicated to that because other people were lost as to what happened with Shan.

Thanks for the quick reply. Long live MingEn.