[TwDrama] Devil Beside You (CTV, 2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
destinyz angel

Re: [TW Drama] Devil Beside You

Post by destinyz angel » Jul 21st, '05, 18:49

lilsh0rtnancy wrote:Hi, does anyone know where I can get english summaries of this series called "Devil Beside You" starring Rainie Yang and Mike He.

I just saw the first episode and it's really good, but I don't understand Chinese, nor can I read it. If anyone has seen it already, can you please give me a summary of what happened in the first episode, just some of the important dialogues or something please. I would greatly appreciate that. Thanx in advance
Okay, I happen to be in Taiwan now, and I am watching it on TV; every Sunday at 10 pm on channel 1o (In Taiwan). I can translate the chapter summaries for you and post it up. But only phrase 4 is out so far, waiting for phrase 5 to come out this Sunday. I will be willing to translate as long as someone is interested in the translations. If there is anyone who is interested in this, please private message me to let me know and I will start the translating. :mrgreen:

And last message, don't worry; I can understand, and read both Chinese and English very well. During my 9 years of education, I spent three years learning chinese and my level is above average for students my age, therefore, you do not need to worry about not being able to understand my translations. :-)

P.S. I love that show!! :wub:

destinyz angel

Re: [TW Drama] Devil Beside You

Post by destinyz angel » Jul 23rd, '05, 17:07

lilsh0rtnancy wrote:Hi, does anyone know where I can get english summaries of this series called "Devil Beside You" starring Rainie Yang and Mike He.

I just saw the first episode and it's really good, but I don't understand Chinese, nor can I read it. If anyone has seen it already, can you please give me a summary of what happened in the first episode, just some of the important dialogues or something please. I would greatly appreciate that. Thanx in advance

Hello. I have translated the summary for the first chapter so far. I translated the summary provided on the official site. If people are interested in reading more of the translations, please private message me. I will now start the translations for the next chapter, but I will only post if I know that someone is interested in reading it.

Last message: I love Devil Beside You!! :wub:

destinyz angel

Translations for Devil Beside You

Post by destinyz angel » Jul 23rd, '05, 17:17

Phrase 1—Prologue

Chyi Yueh has had a crush on the Captain of the basketball team Yuen Yi for quite a while. After the great encouragement she received from her friends, she finally decides to tell him how she feels. Unfortunately, because of her nervousness, she accidentally handed the love letter that was meant for Yuen Yu to a first year university freshman—Jiang Muong. This is just the start of her nightmares.

Due the great embarrassment, Chyi Yueh quickly left without noticing that she dropped her love letter. Jiang Muong then took the chance and told Chyi Yueh to be his servant, otherwise, he would show the letter to the public. Chyi Yueh therefore became Jiang Muong’s personal servant. Her job was to take notes for him during classes, and do anything that her master orders. Because of Yuen Yi’s encouragement, Chyi Yueh finally decided that she was going to get rid of this devil, Jiang Muong. Who knew that actually got her letter posted on the school bulletin board!!

Chyi Yueh ran angrily, looking forJiang Muong. He was going to pay! But Jiang Muong said in reply that there was nothing he couldn’t get that he wanted. Jiang Moung’s face made Chyi Yueh begin to worry……Just as Chyi Yueh was complaining about life being miserable, her mother found the love of her life and is getting married. Take a guess who Chyi Yueh’s future father is…Jiang Moung’s father, the school director Jiang Yeou Huei!! What’s worse is, Jiang Moung became a member of the school basketball team, and Chyi Yueh became the manager for the basketball team under Jiang Moung’s request.

齊悅 - Chyi Yueh
江猛 - Jiang Moung
源伊 - Yuan Yi

Kallie616

Post by Kallie616 » Jul 25th, '05, 01:37

YDY's dl for Episode 5 is out

lexle3

Post by lexle3 » Jul 25th, '05, 10:12

^
hey, can u please give me the ydy link coz i can't search for it

thanks

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Jul 25th, '05, 17:44

Devil Beside You EP 05 Icefish Version:
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/d3352

penGy

Post by penGy » Jul 26th, '05, 00:48

It's good. I like it. Love Mike He, too. :D

Like most Manga series, the acting's exaggerrated, but I guess it's what makes it cute and appealing. lol.

Also, if anybody needs help with the subs, I can help out. I'm able to translate like, over half an episode (can't read all words (which I guess, isn't that useful)), and I could time. Just give me a shout if you need anything. :-)

3dfan

Post by 3dfan » Jul 26th, '05, 03:50

Love this series, Thank you all for uploading and subbing.
please add " Eng sub" in torrent name so others can dl aslo!

Wonder if Prince turns to Frog be subbed?

Thanks!!!

teehehe

Post by teehehe » Jul 26th, '05, 19:02

ah...such a great drama!! this was based off a manga? i found the storyline very similar to the plots of a lot of korean fanfics....guiyeoni's "he was cool" and "a wolf's attraction" for example ^___^....
i'm only up to ep 4 (haha...with the bad sound quality TT___TT;;) but it's so good...i never knew mike he was such a good actor...i'm a bit put off by the way he places his face sooo close to qi yue's though -___-...hehe...that boy likes to kiss >o<...
btw...BIG QUESTION. does anyone know where i can purchase a similar (if not exact) earring to qi yue's? (you know..the pink star earring that looks like a belly ring :P)

nanshi

Post by nanshi » Jul 26th, '05, 20:33

This drama is so cute! I downloaded episode one awhile ago because there were a lot of seeders, and I never really intended to watch it... but I was bored, so I decided to...

It's surprisingly good! I like it so much...it's so cute-- this is a perfect drama to watch especially if you liked Meteor Garden. Am I the only one, but somehow I think that the situation and even people are very very similar to the cast of MG...I mean of course there are the obvious differences, but when you get right down to it-- they are kinda the same, no?

Naturally, I'm not a very big fan of manga-adaptation dramas because they always tend to be so exaggerated, but at the same time, I like watching them, because well...

it wouldn't be fun if they were TOO close to real life, right?

penGy

Post by penGy » Jul 26th, '05, 20:59

Mike He's known as Taiwan's no.1 kisser. :D

He's great at it. Shame Rainie's stiff at it, otherwise it'd be better. lol. Mike and Ariel Lin's kissing was better in 'Love Contract', but Mike and Landy Wen's kissing in her 'Wish Me Happy Birthday' MV was most intimate.

Another random thing: Mike He looked hot in 'Guess Guess Guess'. :wub:

nanshi

Post by nanshi » Jul 27th, '05, 19:34

I understand Chinese, but I'm not too good with the lyrics. Can someone tell me the title of the fast rock song that serves as the theme song, not Rainie's "Ai Mei" but the other one...?

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jul 28th, '05, 16:32

The theme song is called "Huai Nan Ren" ( Bad Boy).

htd17

Post by htd17 » Jul 29th, '05, 20:46

does anyone has Eps 06 khong?

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Jul 30th, '05, 03:59

htd17 wrote:does anyone has Eps 06 khong?
Ep 6 will be released this Sunday so nobody has ep 6 yet.

nochet

Post by nochet » Jul 30th, '05, 15:11

gosshh i lovee mike he!
but i can't seem to download any of the episodes .. it says there's something wrong with the tracker .. can anybody help me pleasee/??

pisa
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pisa » Jul 31st, '05, 09:49

Episode 5 softsubs released! :D

lilsh0rtnancy

Post by lilsh0rtnancy » Aug 1st, '05, 01:49

Does anyone know any good Rainie or Mike fansites? I'd like to get some cute pictures of them. Thanx in advance!

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Aug 1st, '05, 10:03

for those who need EP 06 Icefish version on, clubbox, go HERE

lilsh0rtnancy

Post by lilsh0rtnancy » Aug 1st, '05, 18:18

I have a question, which version is the best? Because the one I'm currently downloading off of creidesca's clubbox skips sometimes and the sound is kinda off, so is there a better version on clubbox? Thanx in advance.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Aug 1st, '05, 23:36

lilsh0rtnancy wrote:I have a question, which version is the best? Because the one I'm currently downloading off of creidesca's clubbox skips sometimes and the sound is kinda off, so is there a better version on clubbox? Thanx in advance.
well, in general i'd say that ydy has better sound quality than icefish. sometimes the icefish rips can have a really annoying loud sound quality that doesn't improve with decreasing the volume. sorry, it's kind of hard to explain, but if you've heard it, you'd know. e.g. Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa episode 3...i really couldn't watch that episode. it gave me a headache. however, that being said, i thought that the sound for ydy's episode 6 was a little off, too, though i didn't notice any skipping. (don't take my word on that for the skipping, since i often am not watching, just listening...trying to multitask :-) )

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Aug 7th, '05, 18:53

Devil Beside You EP 07 Icefish Version:
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/7v8e2

hell-o

Post by hell-o » Aug 11th, '05, 04:44

hey everyone!! my fren told me about this series...and i just was attracted to it from MIKE LOL cuz i saw him in Anson Hu mv "waiting for you" hes sooo cutee t____t n i read the sypnosis for it..it was good too! does anybody know if the series is like...is it their real voices? cuz at creidesca's clubbox it says chinese dubbed..but isnt it taiwanese ..?? o_O
thanks alot to the subbers =))) GREATLY APPRECIATED..<3 <3

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Aug 11th, '05, 07:05

hell-o wrote:hey everyone!! my fren told me about this series...and i just was attracted to it from MIKE LOL cuz i saw him in Anson Hu mv "waiting for you" hes sooo cutee t____t n i read the sypnosis for it..it was good too! does anybody know if the series is like...is it their real voices? cuz at creidesca's clubbox it says chinese dubbed..but isnt it taiwanese ..?? o_O
thanks alot to the subbers =))) GREATLY APPRECIATED..<3 <3
it's their real voices. though it's a taiwan drama, they speak in mandarin (maybe with a few bits of taiwanese thrown in). i think creidesca may have been trying to point out that the spoken language is mandarin and the subtitles are chinese, not english.

Sugarflake

Post by Sugarflake » Aug 11th, '05, 11:54

HOW GOOD WAS HE IN ANSON HU'S "WAITING FOR YOU" MV???!!!
*shrieks like crazy* and i must say..that was a much MUCH better "ending" for Love Contract than the actual finale...Sigh!! because I actually watched this MV before i got to the last episode of Love Contract and fully got my hopes up for the finale..but NOOOO...sigh
Sorry if i offended anyone on my thoughts on Love Contract lolz
but i still love AH KEN! lolz and yerh Devil Beside You RoCKS!!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 14th, '05, 07:54

Kumaxell wrote:The theme song is called "Huai Nan Ren" ( Bad Boy).
Thanks for the info! I've been trying to find this song. :D

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » Aug 14th, '05, 17:47

Sugarflake wrote:HOW GOOD WAS HE IN ANSON HU'S "WAITING FOR YOU" MV???!!!
*shrieks like crazy* and i must say..that was a much MUCH better "ending" for Love Contract than the actual finale...Sigh!! because I actually watched this MV before i got to the last episode of Love Contract and fully got my hopes up for the finale..but NOOOO...sigh
Sorry if i offended anyone on my thoughts on Love Contract lolz
but i still love AH KEN! lolz and yerh Devil Beside You RoCKS!!
Do you know where I can get this mv? :D

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Aug 15th, '05, 07:13

Here's EP 08 ICEFISH VERSION:
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/1llj2

princess lola

Post by princess lola » Aug 15th, '05, 11:11

help! :cry: I can't download the episodes!!! T_T
How can we download by clubbox? I can't undertsand -_-
Please help me! :cry:

untitled

Post by untitled » Aug 15th, '05, 13:17

thanks for episode 8 man.. i've heard that this show only have 14 episode.. just join this forum... whoax... so excited :D

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 15th, '05, 14:26

princess lola wrote:help! :cry: I can't download the episodes!!! T_T
How can we download by clubbox? I can't undertsand -_-
Please help me! :cry:
Check here for all the info you need on clubbox: Official_Clubbox_thread

princess lola

Post by princess lola » Aug 15th, '05, 19:16

thank you but...it dosen't work!!! :cry: Don't know why! OOUUUUIIIIIN
Maybe it's because I'm too stupid -_- :cry:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 15th, '05, 20:12

princess lola wrote:thank you but...it dosen't work!!! :cry: Don't know why! OOUUUUIIIIIN
Maybe it's because I'm too stupid -_- :cry:
What doesn't work, the link, or clubbox? Did you follow the tutorials? If so, then maybe its something to do with your connection or your computer's security settings.

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Aug 16th, '05, 09:32

What is your opinion of ep 8? In my view, so far its the best episode due to many sweet/funny moments between Mike and Rainie. I was laughing so hard when Yuanyi broke up their kiss and he laughed that evil/gleeful laugh of his b/c he found them :D

Can't wait for the subtitle to come out!!!

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Aug 17th, '05, 10:39

Gummi Bear wrote:What is your opinion of ep 8? In my view, so far its the best episode due to many sweet/funny moments between Mike and Rainie. I was laughing so hard when Yuanyi broke up their kiss and he laughed that evil/gleeful laugh of his b/c he found them :D

Can't wait for the subtitle to come out!!!
i didn`t like it as much as the second episode, but it was really really sweet (aren`t all the episodes sweet XD) the ending kind of left me depressed, i didn`t like the two new people that came, just because they come between rainie and mike :glare:

and for the people that were wondering (or for some people you already know), this show is 14 episodes :-) it`s kinda sad that we`re on the 8th episode already, because before you know it, we`ll be on the 14th episode! i`m really curious to what happens in the next 6 episodes; i can`t wait! :lol

derranique

Post by derranique » Aug 18th, '05, 00:27

ahhhh! i've actually check this drama like few weeks back and i tried dling through bit torrent and it seemed like there were no seeders; so i gave up and i tried clubbox which definitely worked for me and i'm just loving this! i've been a rainie yang fan since meteor garden. anyway, can't wait till the subs come out! something to look forward to.

somehow the subs won't play and i'm converting the rm to avi. is there any faster way?

how many episodes are there?

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Aug 18th, '05, 04:20

derranique wrote:how many episodes are there?
if you read the post before you (which was my post :-)), i said that there are 14 episodes 8)

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Aug 18th, '05, 04:32

Pokey, do you think the Japanese girl is gonna turn evil once she found out the Mike is the person she has been looking for all along?

I am curious where did Ah Mong find/buy that incredible glove
I want one too :D

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Aug 18th, '05, 04:37

Gummi Bear wrote:Pokey, do you think the Japanese girl is gonna turn evil once she found out the Mike is the person she has been looking for all along?

I am curious where did Ah Mong find/buy that incredible glove
I want one too :D
i think that japanese girl does have a dark side, it`s just hidden under her "naive girl" image that Mike sees, but rainie sees under her to her dark side, but mike doesn`t believe rainie.

then again, it`s possible for the girl to really be a nice girl, and have rainie feel sorry for her, and let mike get close to the japanese girl.

and yes, his glove is absolutely w o n d e r f u l. i almost cried; i was so jealous of rainie. having such an awesome guy 8)

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Aug 18th, '05, 04:45

I am not sure you have read the manga yet Pokey, but in the manga she is actually a really nice girl. I don't know if they will change her character in this series or not though.

And yes, I am envious of Rainie for having an awesome boyfriend too :P

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Aug 18th, '05, 04:48

ooh, heh, no i`m not a manga/anime person :lol

i`m more of a dramas person, so i don`t read the mangas. unless it was something like meteor garden, i watched the drama, and totally fell in love with it, so hana yori dango was the first manga i have ever read, and also the first anime i have ever watched.

but seriously, rainie is so lucky, except for the fact that her family is getting a bit tangled up, with their parents getting married and everything. i feel sorry for mike, he is such an awesome person, but not everyone sees him that way.

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Aug 18th, '05, 04:55

It was so funny when Mike entered her bedroom prepariing to berate her for his missing button when she was in the middle of changing her clothes. My tummy hurts from laughing too hard at that scene and Rainie's expression. I just have to wait for the sub to understand what Mike said afterward.

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Aug 18th, '05, 17:43

Gummi Bear wrote:It was so funny when Mike entered her bedroom prepariing to berate her for his missing button when she was in the middle of changing her clothes. My tummy hurts from laughing too hard at that scene and Rainie's expression. I just have to wait for the sub to understand what Mike said afterward.
LOLOLOL!! I REMEMBER THAT PART!! it was so funny XD
after that, rainie was like "AHHHHHHHH!!!!"
and mike was like "zao gao le" which means "oh crap"

lol

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Aug 19th, '05, 14:13

Episode 08 is too mushy for me. I don't mind one or two sweet moments. But this epi is inundated with it. They need to tone down the sweet and crank up the hilarious.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Aug 19th, '05, 14:53

pisa wrote:Tickles168, I would love to join and help make subs for this series. :D I was able to play the episodes on BSPlayer and sub about 7 minutes of ep. 1 with Subtitle Workshop. Which player are you using to watch the episodes?
pisa, just how did you manage to make bsplayer play this file?
i can't seem to make it work. :x

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Aug 20th, '05, 21:29

If you wanted to see the latest Mike He pics, go to Soompi-Bae Yong Joon official thread pg 639. There's one with Mike standing next to BYJ and one pic of him eating dinner with BYJ. Both of them looking very handsome :lol

epjcg

Post by epjcg » Aug 21st, '05, 17:35

hi! i have been waiting a real long time to watch this drama but i don't know how to use clubbox or how to download it by torrent files. could someone please help me? thanks so much! =D

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Aug 21st, '05, 19:42

epjcg wrote:hi! i have been waiting a real long time to watch this drama but i don't know how to use clubbox or how to download it by torrent files. could someone please help me? thanks so much! =D
If you want to dl by using torrent you must dl a program that enable you to do so such as Azureus or BitComet but there are a lot of program to choose from I am just giving you the two most popular ones. After you dl the program, go back to the torrent you wanted to dl and click on it, pick open or saved as and save in a folder of your choice.
If you wanted more info go to the tech section here and get help.

If you wanted to dl by clubbox there is a section in tech to help you step by step how to do that also. I don't recommend you to dl from clubbox right now since they are doing some maintenance work or whatever but CB has not been working very smoothly right now. You will probably have trouble dl from it if you are new to it.

epjcg

Post by epjcg » Aug 21st, '05, 19:52

thank you so much for your help!

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Aug 21st, '05, 20:19

epjcg wrote:thank you so much for your help!
You're welcome :lol
Hope you will be able to dl this series to watch today.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Aug 22nd, '05, 05:38

Devil Beside You EP 09 (Icefish Version):
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/62ro2

Bridget

Post by Bridget » Aug 22nd, '05, 11:15

file torrent ep. 09 doesn't start ç.ç

and I don't use clubbox ...

I'm waiting for D-addicts ... ? :unsure:

casual_yet_with_style

Post by casual_yet_with_style » Aug 24th, '05, 05:36

i use Real Player to watch the episodes, but i have BS Player too.however i dont know how to work it, so that hte subtitles will show. do i need to dl another program or wut.> please someone give me some advice!! im dying to understand what they're saying...

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » Aug 24th, '05, 09:38

Just a question about the subs. Is there only one version of them?

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 24th, '05, 17:14

Kumaxell wrote:Episode 08 is too mushy for me. I don't mind one or two sweet moments. But this epi is inundated with it. They need to tone down the sweet and crank up the hilarious.
Definitely! Though i loved ep 8, after awhiel too much sweetness gets blah. I'm ready for the funny. :lol

ohayobunnie

Post by ohayobunnie » Aug 25th, '05, 03:16

does anyone know what player id need to watch this? I have real player and all....but no subs...please help! Thanks!

coffeebean

Post by coffeebean » Aug 25th, '05, 05:46

Bridget wrote:file torrent ep. 09 doesn't start ç.ç
and I don't use clubbox ...
I'm waiting for D-addicts ... ? :unsure:
there are 2 version of torrents, one is icefish and the other one is ydy, I just checked them .. and they are working just fine
casual_yet_with_style wrote:i use Real Player to watch the episodes, but i have BS Player too.however i dont know how to work it, so that hte subtitles will show. do i need to dl another program or wut.> please someone give me some advice!! im dying to understand what they're saying...
Put both of the files (srt and rm/rmvb) in 1 folder and go download and install this codec http://www.free-codecs.com/download_soft.php?d=801&s=95 and you will be able to watch rm file with the sub thru BS Player
ohayobunnie wrote:does anyone know what player id need to watch this? I have real player and all....but no subs...please help! Thanks!
you just need to install BS Player and the codec I mentioned above, use the BS player to play the file

Good luck

ohayobunnie

Post by ohayobunnie » Aug 25th, '05, 07:03

yay thanks! Now i can finally understand what they are talking about! ^v^ :D

Chisaki

Post by Chisaki » Aug 26th, '05, 06:18

I'm totally hooked on this drama now. I started watching it because of JadedAngel's very nice avatar. I watched all 9 eps in 3 days :lol Now I can't wait to see the 10th one :)

Bridget

Post by Bridget » Aug 26th, '05, 21:07

there are 2 version of torrents, one is icefish and the other one is ydy, I just checked them .. and they are working just fine
:D coffeebean

thanks!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 28th, '05, 21:44

Chisaki wrote:I'm totally hooked on this drama now. I started watching it because of JadedAngel's very nice avatar. I watched all 9 eps in 3 days :lol Now I can't wait to see the 10th one :)
:lol Addicted huh? Yeah, so are we all! I also can't wait until episode 10, this show's hilarious. :mrgreen:

Usuyami

Post by Usuyami » Aug 28th, '05, 21:56

episode 10 is already out!!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 29th, '05, 02:49

Usuyami wrote:episode 10 is already out!!
Yeah, but I mean the subs, so I could gett he full watching experience.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 29th, '05, 02:53

Double post. 8sheepish* Sorry! I hadn't realized I done that! :O
Last edited by JadedAngel on Aug 29th, '05, 18:28, edited 1 time in total.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Aug 29th, '05, 03:56

Last edited by creidesca on Aug 29th, '05, 03:57, edited 1 time in total.

Usuyami

Post by Usuyami » Aug 29th, '05, 03:56

JadedAngel wrote:
oic, I didn't even know there were subs for this series. I have but haven't watched episode 10 myself yet. Seems like they threw in two more characters just to make the relationship between the two leads more rocky. It annoys me when dramas do this because it's so obvious they will end up together anyways. So it's going to be 2-3 episodes of them yelling and chasing after each other. Oh well... :glare:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 29th, '05, 04:31

Usuyami wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
oic, I didn't even know there were subs for this series. I have but haven't watched episode 10 myself yet. Seems like they threw in two more characters just to make the relationship between the two leads more rocky. It annoys me when dramas do this because it's so obvious they will end up together anyways. So it's going to be 2-3 episodes of them yelling and chasing after each other. Oh well... :glare:
:lol I know, I hate it too, but as you said, its expected. I would think the drama was weird if it didn't do it.

Ai Ming

Post by Ai Ming » Aug 29th, '05, 08:22

is it the eps 10 already out? I can't find any at ydy.

Ai Ming

Post by Ai Ming » Aug 29th, '05, 08:37

is it if you want to download from the clubbox have to be a member first? because I can't download from the clubbox link. and I don't understand korean character (I think it's korean).

uriel9799

Post by uriel9799 » Aug 29th, '05, 11:40

Does anyone know how I can get episode summaries of Devil Beside You? I love this series so much but i can't understand Chinese. I am just a neophyte when it comes to computer related matters such as downloading.

Can someone help me please?

Roudy

Post by Roudy » Aug 29th, '05, 14:48

hi there
I've dl the srt file with the ep but the k-lite codec pack is not working when I try to install it this massage appears
"c:/program files/k-lite codec pack/ media player classic/mpalerc.ini
an error occurred while trying to read the source file:
the source file is corrupted
click try again, ignore to skip this file(not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation"

i tried all ways but nothing worked. plz do reply this soon. I really appreciate your efforts.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Aug 29th, '05, 22:15

Ai Ming wrote:is it the eps 10 already out? I can't find any at ydy.
Only the icefish version is out right now

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 30th, '05, 15:53

which encode do you find to be generally better quality ... I've been a fairly loyal ydy user ... but they are not quite as reliable as before ... btw, sorry if this was asked before, anybody know how long this will be? TW drama nowadays seem to be of variable lengths :lol: