[TwDrama] Devil Beside You (CTV, 2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
tingy

Post by tingy » Oct 7th, '05, 13:22

angelxtears wrote:is there an ost for this series or something? If there is, please share. Btw can someone plesae recommend me some more good drama. I AM REALLY IN LOVE WITH "DEVIL BESIDE YOU", all the CHARACTER ARE HOT and PRETTY!!! please recommend me some more.
there's no OST for this show...you gotta get the songs from the respective singers...

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Oct 8th, '05, 14:03

Did anyone else not really enjoy the second half of this?

Spoilers in box:
I don't know why, but a lot of the plot in the second half seemed really rushed and kind of too convenient. The first half was great; I was so addicted to the characters and really wanted to see them get a happy ending. Naturally I'm glad there is one, but did the whole mother and leaving to Italy seem rather pointless to anyone else? I never read the comic so I don't know what the plot was there, but it seemed way out of Ah Meng's character.

Overall this was a really fun series, but somehow it seemed to lose its drive after Ah Meng and Qi Yue are allowed to be together. The part with Qing Zi's dad and Ah Meng's mom seemed to be thrown in just to prolong the series. After those events, nothing had changed, and the characters hadn't grown in any way.

Maybe I'm the only one who feels that the series would've had a much more satisfying ending, with much more closure somehow, had they ended it after Qi Yue and Ah Meng had been accepted by their family as lovers. That's the major conflict in the story, and to toss in Ah Meng's mother as an afterthought in the end ruined the flow of the entire series for me. :|
But Mike He and Raine's performaces were fantastic. Especially Mike. :wub: Can't wait to see more of him!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Oct 8th, '05, 14:24

^^no, i totally agree with you. i actually thought that all the conflict in the beginning was the best.
i didn't like the whole sub story of ahmeng's mom. it was overdone, and i didn't really believe that ahmeng would go to italy with her...that just seemed weird. i think that the side story of qingzi's dad was ok, though...cause it showed that yuanyi was willing to do anything to stay with her.

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Oct 8th, '05, 15:16

habukie wrote:
i didn't like the whole sub story of ahmeng's mom. it was overdone, and i didn't really believe that ahmeng would go to italy with her...that just seemed weird. i think that the side story of qingzi's dad was ok, though...cause it showed that yuanyi was willing to do anything to stay with her.
Everything about losing and then finding love again in the first half was really nice, because so many things that usually never happen in these kinds of series actually does happen...
...like when Qi Yue whispered, "Turn around" and Yuan Yi actually did, or how Ah Meng shows his nice side in all those small ways, the red umbrella, and especially how Ah Meng and Qi Yue rarely have misunderstandings because usually Qi Yue tells Ah Meng the truth right off the bat, instead of getting him suspicous. They also don't throw themselves at other people in order to make each other jealous. I hate that.

Also, Li Xiang gets a guy, the teacher finds his love (and finally realizes the photo was the key), the parents are happy, Ah Rang becomes cute again. And it's so great that Ah Meng knows exactly how to be cool, smart and loving at the same time with his insults, Christmas tree, ring and loud declarations of love. :lol

About Qing Zi's dad, I actually thought the whole sword thing was pretty stupid. There are such things as lawsuits and jail for beating up minors. This isn't the feudal era, and even then, at least in China, you got jailed for injuring/killing people in fights. When Qing Zi kept saying her dad will kill him, that just got a :roll response from me, because if that was the case, then it'll be big time jail time for daddy. I think there could've been much better ways for Yuan Yi to show his love for Qing Zi. Like him getting a job to show he could support her, for example. Or there was an accident and Yuan Yi risked his life to save her or her dad. Something like that makes sense. Surviving getting beaten thrice demonstrates nothing.

I actually think the fact that Yuan Yi could have Qing Zi spend the night with him alone, yet make no move even though he wanted to, demonstrated everything that needed to be shown about his love for her.

The Italy thing was so contrived. From the context of Ah Meng's behavior throughout the series, he'd never agree to live with his mother. I think they tried to make him out to be a guy who'd do anything for his mother's love, but they didn't keep that thread running throughout the series. So when he decided to go, it was a blatant, awkward plot "twist" to keep his now safely accepted relationship shaky. When he came back at the end, it didn't even seem like anything special. Ah Meng would never have left Qi Yue in the first place, or would have at least taken her along or something. Since she herself said that her life anywhere would be pointless without Ah Meng, he could ask her to stay in Taiwan and split his time between her and his dad. Even that would be a better solution to the problem.

I think I'm just disappointed I stayed up till 2am to watch such a strange conclusion to an otherwise really awesome series. Oh well.

angelxtears

Post by angelxtears » Oct 9th, '05, 03:29

MIKE HE IS SO HOT!!! is there ani more series with him in it? MANG i want to watch so so so much more with him in it. I think he is extremely HOT!!

h0tcurry

Post by h0tcurry » Oct 9th, '05, 06:11

angelxtears wrote:MIKE HE IS SO HOT!!! is there ani more series with him in it? MANG i want to watch so so so much more with him in it. I think he is extremely HOT!!
He is also in Love Contract. You can get it here: http://clubbox.co.kr/jaded1 , or look in the Torrent Comments section.

linco

Post by linco » Oct 10th, '05, 15:33

i thought the series started out pretty good, but after the first couple of eps it went downhill. i kept watching cuz mike and rainie were soo cute together.

angelxtears

Post by angelxtears » Oct 10th, '05, 21:37

h0tcurry wrote:
angelxtears wrote:MIKE HE IS SO HOT!!! is there ani more series with him in it? MANG i want to watch so so so much more with him in it. I think he is extremely HOT!!
He is also in Love Contract. You can get it here: http://clubbox.co.kr/jaded1 , or look in the Torrent Comments section.

EPisode 4 and 5 is missing in jaded1 clubbox.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Oct 13th, '05, 01:51

Devil Beside You EP 01 DVD-rip 700mb avi High Quality
***eng subs here @ d-addicts can easily be resynced to this version***

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/t2yn3

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD to any OTHER CB, or MAKE AVAIL on BT, as this is MY OWN RIP...
I need all the downloads I can get off of CB for my CB to become gold by the 18th of October
Please support by Clubbox for the time being

aznprincess

Post by aznprincess » Oct 13th, '05, 02:03

^ YAY!! I've been waiting for the HQ version...THANKS A LOT FOR THIS <33 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :wub: One question though...are you planning to upload the rest of them anytime soon? cuz I'm currently downloading the ep4 LQ version from your clubbox but I want to watch the HQ so badly T____T and plus I have this weekend off so I need to finish it LOL I'm going to redownload it again from your clubbox. I hope your box will become gold soon...Good luck :roll

angelxtears

Post by angelxtears » Oct 14th, '05, 00:57

creidesca wrote:Devil Beside You EP 01 DVD-rip 700mb avi High Quality
***eng subs here @ d-addicts can easily be resynced to this version***

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/t2yn3

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD to any OTHER CB, or MAKE AVAIL on BT, as this is MY OWN RIP...
I need all the downloads I can get off of CB for my CB to become gold by the 18th of October
Please support by Clubbox for the time being

THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!

kitsune714

Post by kitsune714 » Oct 14th, '05, 02:57

Thank you for posting the HQ rips!

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Oct 14th, '05, 05:09

Devil Beside You EP 02 High Quality DVD-rip
eng subs @ d-addicts can easily be resynced to this version

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/w5ko3

Please DO NOT UPLOAD this to any other CB or MAKE AVAIL ON BT

misslazy

Post by misslazy » Oct 14th, '05, 13:20

oh man.. i really like mike..

gosh~ he is sooo cute in the show~~!!

too bad the ending was abit too short..

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Oct 15th, '05, 07:40

Devil Beside You EP 03 High Quality 700mb avi DVD-rip
end subs @ d-addicts can be easily resynced to this version

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/sw7p3

Please DO NOT UPLOAD to any other CB or MAKE AVAIL on BT

Yuzhu

Er Mo Zai Shen Bian (Devil Beside Me)

Post by Yuzhu » Oct 15th, '05, 12:00

I had download "Devil Beside Me" OST Zip folder but some cannot play...so
who know/ have another torent of it?

additional
I m looking for "Devil Beside Me" - Li Xiang Qing Ren midis
so who have can give it to me???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ailin

Post by Ailin » Oct 17th, '05, 06:54

In case people are looking for Rainie Yang's latest MV with Mike He :w00t: called "Li Xiang Qing Ren" (Ideal Lover), here's the RapidShare link...

理想情人 MV
http://rapidshare.de/files/6131476/mv.wmv.html

Separately, there was some interest in the two songs played at the concert in Episode 2 (where Ah Meng substituted the guitarist who collapsed mid-way thru the concert due to appendicitis). The band's name is called XL. (That's XL特大號樂團 in Chinese.) They have a website: http://www.xlmusic.com.tw/ (in Chinese only)

An Ran Siao Huen - 黯然銷魂
http://rapidshare.de/files/6382672/XL_- ... n.wav.html

Mei Li De Hway Yi (Chorus Version) - 美麗的回憶 (Chorus Version) http://rapidshare.de/files/6383482/XL_- ... _.wma.html

Unfortunately, these are not high quality files, but they'll do for now (until someone can provide the mp3 version of these songs). :roll

Ailin

Post by Ailin » Oct 17th, '05, 13:51

I didn't initially upload these MV and songs using Yousendit because Rapidshare links lasted longer than the typical 7 days or limited # of downloads for Yousendit. However, since some people have requested Yousendit links in the other forums, might as well post them up here as well. Here are Rainie Yang's newest MV with Mike He called Li Xiang Qing Ren (Ideal Lover) and XL特大號樂團's two songs in Yousendit...

Ranie Yang's Li Xiang Qing Ren MV (with Mike He) :wub:
http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0AVD ... GACVSP12JS

An Ran Siao Huen - 黯然銷魂
http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0P97 ... BT878ZRNNJ

Mei Li De Hway Yi (Chorus Version) - 美麗的回憶 (Chorus Version)
http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1AZL ... NRUUBCLPGH

angelxtears

Post by angelxtears » Oct 17th, '05, 20:31

Ranie Yang's Li Xiang Qing Ren MV (with Mike He)
What a great song and such a cute video. Can someone please upload or send me the link to download a better quality of this video? I want to take some picture of it and make a layout or something. THey look so so cute. IF someone have a better quality video please share it with me =).

kitsune714

Post by kitsune714 » Oct 18th, '05, 04:01

Thank you, Ailin, for uploading the MV--I've been looking for a full length version of this for some time now.

monkie

Post by monkie » Oct 19th, '05, 00:40

i just finished this drama...
i'd say it's better than meteor garden... and i was a BIG meteor garden fan (still am)
this drama was very short and sweet.

Groovy

Post by Groovy » Oct 19th, '05, 01:27

Has anyone noticed the amount of similarities in shooting locations and actors in this series as well as Mars and Meteor Garden?

First they use the same school that was used in the drama Mars.
Ah Meng's grandma was also in Meteor Garden as Daoming Si's nanny (i think) or was she the old landlady? either way she was in Meteor Garden.
And if I'm not mistaken the actor who plays Ah Rang was also in Mars as Fandong (sp?)

Am I the only one who noticed this? :idea:

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Oct 19th, '05, 05:24

I noticed the Grandma and the school... but Im not sure Ah Rang was in Mars too.. What character did he play there?

Groovy

Post by Groovy » Oct 19th, '05, 05:29

I think Ah rang played the sinister character Fandong (I think that is the name) ie The guy who tried to kill Qi Lo (Barbie Xu's character)

Miss Watermelon

Post by Miss Watermelon » Oct 19th, '05, 07:21

Fan Tong Dao from Mars and Ah Meng's brother in Devil Beside You are 2 different people. However they are both in a band called "Comic Boys" along with Yuang Yi from DBY. Comic Boys have disbanded.

innocentchica

Post by innocentchica » Oct 19th, '05, 21:16

Ugh ugh ugh... I'm so disgusted by this right now: http://cgi.ebay.com/Devil-Beside-You-FU ... dZViewItem

I can't believe another ebayer is profiting off of fanwork. >___<

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Oct 20th, '05, 01:16

Neither can I. Isn't it illegal to use it for profit?

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Oct 20th, '05, 02:18

Many things are technically illegal, including some things going on right here... :whistling: It's more a moral thing than anything else. Even though I think most people here know it's a low and disrespectful thing to profit off other people's hard work, it still happens, especially when softsubs are so easily manipulated and ebay doesn't do anything about people who do this.
Edit: You should post a question on that person's ebay page where you can "ask seller" and say "Don't buy from this fansub stealer! :cussing:"

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Oct 22nd, '05, 23:27

THANK YOU creidesca for those dvd rips. :D

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Oct 23rd, '05, 05:33

Devil Beside You EP 01 DVD-rip 700mb avi High Quality + ENG SOFT SUBS

Image[/center]

700mb avi: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/t2yn3
EP 01 ENG SOFT SUB timed to DVD-rip: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/1uyu3
credits to babyruat for resyncing the subs provided previously

[center]PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD to any OTHER CB, or MAKE AVAIL on BT, as this is MY OWN RIP

apples

Post by apples » Oct 23rd, '05, 06:12

thanks creidesca!

I haven't used clubbox for soooo long..i can't remember how to use it now. anyway, i'll probably try it just so i can download this. i'm loving this drama at the moment. raine's expressions are cute and mike he has this smile that can make any girl's heart melt.

keiharu

Post by keiharu » Oct 25th, '05, 13:41

Hey, sorry, i know this is probably the wrong place to be posting this... lol. But what exactly is a "seed" ??? (i'm new here) and when u request for one, how do u usually get it by??? :unsure:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 25th, '05, 13:44

keiharu wrote:Hey, sorry, i know this is probably the wrong place to be posting this... lol. But what exactly is a "seed" ??? (i'm new here) and when u request for one, how do u usually get it by??? :unsure:
Read the FAQs: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15864 :whistling:

fayenatic

Post by fayenatic » Oct 26th, '05, 01:34

omg maybe im just starting the series...but i reallie reallie like the other guy...not Mike He...that Xiao Yue likes in the beginning...hes so handsome and charming and blah blah blah :wub:

keiharu

Post by keiharu » Oct 26th, '05, 13:30

:w00t: yay!!! i ordered this drama and it's supposed to be here by today. I can't wait to see it!!! XD XD XD X) X)

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 26th, '05, 20:07

fayenatic wrote:omg maybe im just starting the series...but i reallie reallie like the other guy...not Mike He...that Xiao Yue likes in the beginning...hes so handsome and charming and blah blah blah :wub:
You mena K-one form the ComicBoyz (I think I spelt that right)? Yeah he is really cute. :wub:

clauric

Post by clauric » Oct 26th, '05, 20:30

i downloaded this drama before bu i didn't really want to see it...

BUT BWAAAAHH..BORED ONE DAY N I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY COZ IVE BEEN WATHING TOO MANY KOREAN SERIES..

and Voila--hehehe im enjoying every episodes of it..

and mike he is so cute bwaaaahhh..and rainie is so pretty n her facial expressions are so cute!

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Oct 26th, '05, 21:15

well, now that i FINALLY figured out how to play these damn files ( months later :lol ), i just had to marathon through this series and i really, really enjoyed it.

btw, for any other dummy like myself having problems with the real media/softsubs playback thing, this worked for me:

download crystal player, install (it makes you install real player too for some odd reason before it will play the files), and off you go. i had a devil of a time trying that whole real alternative with blah blah codec pack crap ( no offense to anyone who this worked for, it just gave me hell, so i'm pissed at it :lol ), so this was the easy solution for me.
i personally can't stand real player and don't plan on using it, but i guess crystal uses some part of that download to be able to work the files. since i suck at tech stuff, i don't know jack else about it and don't plan on finding out either, just hope this helps someone else as frustrated with this as i was. (or, of course, you can just download creidesca's awesome dvd rips, yay for creidesca! :cheers: )

and back to the series, cute guys, cute girls, cute story, *claps happily*, it so made my day(s) to watch this. :D

clauric

Post by clauric » Oct 26th, '05, 22:39

ironicwave wrote:well, now that i FINALLY figured out how to play these damn files ( months later :lol ), i just had to marathon through this series and i really, really enjoyed it.

btw, for any other dummy like myself having problems with the real media/softsubs playback thing, this worked for me:

download crystal player, install (it makes you install real player too for some odd reason before it will play the files), and off you go. i had a devil of a time trying that whole real alternative with blah blah codec pack crap ( no offense to anyone who this worked for, it just gave me hell, so i'm pissed at it :lol ), so this was the easy solution for me.
i personally can't stand real player and don't plan on using it, but i guess crystal uses some part of that download to be able to work the files. since i suck at tech stuff, i don't know jack else about it and don't plan on finding out either, just hope this helps someone else as frustrated with this as i was. (or, of course, you can just download creidesca's awesome dvd rips, yay for creidesca! :cheers: )

and back to the series, cute guys, cute girls, cute story, *claps happily*, it so made my day(s) to watch this. :D
question..with the crytal palyer--was the video good qulaity or bad?
coz whenever i used winows media classic..the audio n the video don't match--n the vidoe seems slow..
but when i play rm in a real player--it's much much better..

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Oct 26th, '05, 22:52

the video quality was basically that of the file itself, depending on how good the rip was, that was the quality you ended up with, the player didn't seem to affect it.

sorrowmask

Post by sorrowmask » Oct 27th, '05, 00:56

i think this drama is really good. It almost follows the manga.. :D However, i dont like the ending.. It is too rush.. I think it should be a little bit longer. They should show others as well like Ahrang, Ahmon's friends or their family.. :D If it can be like it, i think people dont felt the ending is rushecd :D

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Oct 27th, '05, 04:17

fayenatic wrote:omg maybe im just starting the series...but i reallie reallie like the other guy...not Mike He...that Xiao Yue likes in the beginning...hes so handsome and charming and blah blah blah :wub:
I like him too; his English name's "Kingone" Wang. He was actually the one who played Chen Ling's young dad towards the end of Mars. Another connection between Devil Beside You and Mars, besides the same university setting and some familiar faces/elements. :-)

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 27th, '05, 04:50

Calcifer wrote:
I like him too; his English name's "Kingone" Wang. He was actually the one who played Chen Ling's young dad towards the end of Mars. Another connection between Devil Beside You and Mars, besides the same university setting and some familiar faces/elements. :-)
the same university setting...i never thought of that...you analyze everything. :salut:

sorrowmask

Post by sorrowmask » Oct 27th, '05, 07:06

I recognised it as well especially the stairs in the main entrance... It is in Mars as well.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 27th, '05, 07:11

crazylife123 wrote:
Calcifer wrote:
the same university setting...i never thought of that...you analyze everything. :salut:
You never realized that? It was the first thing I noticed when I started seeing clips of the drama. :lol

yoojin89

Post by yoojin89 » Oct 27th, '05, 07:40

how to dowload the series at clubbox?

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Oct 27th, '05, 07:52

here's help on how to download with clubbox:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... ht=clubbox

or try if the batch torrent is still seeded:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

it helps to use the search function on d-addicts. :wink:

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Oct 27th, '05, 10:46

Devil Beside You EP 05 DVD-rip High Quality 700mb avi

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/oihx3

DO NOT UPLOAD this to any OTHER CB or SITE

looks like the DVD version of the drama includes scenes the TV-rip never had!

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Oct 28th, '05, 05:20

JadedAngel wrote:You never realized that? It was the first thing I noticed when I started seeing clips of the drama. :lol
Yeah; during the beginning song, I was thinking, maybe that classroom where Ah Meng first "shows" Qi Yue to his gang might even be the same classroom where Ling was sleeping at his desk during lecture and woke up blabbering about winning races :lol

And during some of the scenes (like with Qi Yue and Ah Rang on the roof) or Ah Meng running around the hallways, I could almost imagine Qi Luo and Ling and Tong Dao and the others just around the corner going on with their story at exactly the same time. That very wide staircase leading down to the large open courtyard that Ling sprinted from to save Qi Luo from Qing Mei brought back great memories of Mars :wub:

creidesca: excellent, extra scenes! I thought there was a scene in an earlier DVD-ripped ep, I think 3? that had an extra scene with Ah Meng and his gang before their first basketball match that was a new one, but I wasn't sure. Your clubbox went really fast for 5; thanks so much for doing this!

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 28th, '05, 05:24

Calcifer wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:You never realized that? It was the first thing I noticed when I started seeing clips of the drama. :lol
Yeah; during the beginning song, I was thinking, maybe that classroom where Ah Meng first "shows" Qi Yue to his gang might even be the same classroom where Ling was sleeping at his desk during lecture and woke up blabbering about winning races :lol

And during some of the scenes (like with Qi Yue and Ah Rang on the roof) or Ah Meng running around the hallways, I could almost imagine Qi Luo and Ling and Tong Dao and the others just around the corner going on with their story at exactly the same time. That very wide staircase leading down to the large open courtyard that Ling sprinted from to save Qi Luo from Qing Mei brought back great memories of Mars :wub:

!
Maybe I was too busy looking at Rainie and anything else... :wub:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 28th, '05, 14:59

Calcifer wrote:

creidesca: excellent, extra scenes! I thought there was a scene in an earlier DVD-ripped ep, I think 3? that had an extra scene with Ah Meng and his gang before their first basketball match that was a new one, but I wasn't sure. Your clubbox went really fast for 5; thanks so much for doing this!
Me too! I was hoping too see some cameo roles from the Mars cast, like maybe when they walk in the halls they would bump into one of them and so on, but I knew it was wishful thinking. :lol
crazylife123 wrote:Maybe I was too busy looking at Rainie and anything else... :wub:
:lol I'm sure she was an excellent diversion!

Eleven

Post by Eleven » Oct 28th, '05, 20:22

Hi ^^
Thx for your Link ^^
I 've look the 3rd ep & it's verry good drama ^^
Rainie is beautifful abd the drama is a little funny lol " a brother is in love with his half-sister "

Thx everybody ^^ kissu :-)

clauric

Post by clauric » Oct 30th, '05, 09:47

wew finished it..hehehe made me think abt this drama wile in school hahaha..missin mike he's hottness hehehe..

rain4me

Post by rain4me » Nov 4th, '05, 04:06

thanks for sharing...love this drama....

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Nov 4th, '05, 15:57

JadedAngel wrote:Me too! I was hoping too see some cameo roles from the Mars cast, like maybe when they walk in the halls they would bump into one of them and so on, but I knew it was wishful thinking. :lol !
The Mars statue was also in the gang's hideout if you noticed... I was wishing to see the DBY cast too. But I guess the only thing that really contradicts is the basketball team. The dudes who attempted to recuit Ling wasn't from Ahyi's team. :-(

MuSiC_RoCkz

Post by MuSiC_RoCkz » Nov 4th, '05, 16:30

Can anyone be kindful and helpful to upload the eps for devil beside me on www.megaupload.com or www.yousendit.com

Please... i've got this show in mind since few months ago but no matter what i just can't download it... now, i keep on trying whatever things that need i'll download but in the end i just can't watch it... please... anyone... i beg you... please help me upload them... i only can download it in megaupload and yousendit... please... i know it's a lot... but take your time... this is my e-mail address... angel_blue0437@hotmail.com

Please... i really need this show... i really want to watch it... and most people can't download on those link.... so maybe those people like me can download it and watch it... sorry for asking so much but i really want to watch this show.... please... anyone please upload them in either megaupload or yousendit... thanks a lot...

linco

Post by linco » Nov 4th, '05, 22:55

i dont mean to be rude but u dont NEED to watch anything. u can WANT to watch it. theres a thread in solid07.net where ppl upload this whole series i think with yousendit and megaupload

rain4me

Post by rain4me » Nov 5th, '05, 01:45

hi...i am new here...and having trouble playing this drama...i have it download from clubbox...but what player do i need to play it..????? the file is rm_crcdata...??? please help...really...really...want to watch this drama...thanks.

siid

Post by siid » Nov 5th, '05, 03:30

lhlkhk
Last edited by siid on Nov 6th, '05, 23:32, edited 2 times in total.

MuSiC_RoCkz

Post by MuSiC_RoCkz » Nov 5th, '05, 05:04

Linco... can you give me the whole address for solid07.net please... cos i can't find any web for that... thanks...

Groovy

Post by Groovy » Nov 7th, '05, 18:15

Dissapointed slightly in the end :( Here's why
*caustion spoilers*
I was slightly dissapointed by the end of this series. In the manga they get married at the end and their new little brother pouts and gives 'Ahmon" trouble. It's actually quite cute and funny. I wish I could have seen that at the end instead of just a reunion

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Nov 7th, '05, 20:36

Groovy wrote:Dissapointed slightly in the end :( Here's why
*caustion spoilers*
I was slightly dissapointed by the end of this series. In the manga they get married at the end and their new little brother pouts and gives 'Ahmon" trouble. It's actually quite cute and funny. I wish I could have seen that at the end instead of just a reunion
So did Ah Meng actually leave Xiao Yue to go with his mother in the original storyline's plot too? Or was that different? Because that was the part that ruined the ending for me.

Groovy

Post by Groovy » Nov 7th, '05, 20:43

Calcifer
So did Ah Meng actually leave Xiao Yue to go with his mother in the original storyline's plot too? Or was that different? Because that was the part that ruined the ending for me.
Yes. Although like I said the ending in the manga was much more satisfying than the drama.

ying64

Post by ying64 » Nov 13th, '05, 01:20

thanks but, Megaupload doesn't let u DL files over 250MB~ T_T u have to prenium..

voonee

Post by voonee » Nov 13th, '05, 01:33

ying64 wrote:thanks but, Megaupload doesn't let u DL files over 250MB~ T_T u have to prenium..
thanks for reminding me....i did not realize it. i am a new member for d-addicts. can u teach me how to delete this whole page? thanks ya..

dalam

Post by dalam » Nov 13th, '05, 20:03

i really want to watch it!!!can u zip all of them??? then upload again???
THXvery much!!!

voonee

upload it to www.yousendit.com

Post by voonee » Nov 14th, '05, 01:07

dalam wrote:i really want to watch it!!!can u zip all of them??? then upload again???
THXvery much!!!
i have tried to zip the file but the size is still over 250MB..anyway, i'll use www.yousendit.com to upload the series. but there is a 7-day expiry day. i'll put up the link as soon as possible and i hope u will transfer the file as soon as possible.

athida

Post by athida » Nov 14th, '05, 04:38

I am loving this drama. Reminds me of the days of Meteor Garden and Mars.

Mike He's (Ahmeng) stares give me chills (in a good way) :wink: I thought he looked cute in Love Contract but this bad boy image is def much better!! :wub: So hawt!!

harliey_nick

Re: upload it to www.yousendit.com

Post by harliey_nick » Nov 14th, '05, 10:11

voonee wrote:
dalam wrote:i really want to watch it!!!can u zip all of them??? then upload again???
THXvery much!!!
i have tried to zip the file but the size is still over 250MB..anyway, i'll use www.yousendit.com to upload the series. but there is a 7-day expiry day. i'll put up the link as soon as possible and i hope u will transfer the file as soon as possible.

thanks voonee!i can only use ysi so thanks a lot! :D ehm,the eps that u'll be uploading,is it subbed?ah just asking :-)

:wub:

tenshi62

Post by tenshi62 » Nov 14th, '05, 10:23

you can also try using http://www.zupload.com/ to upload it since it lets you upload up to 500mb and i think it lasts longer than uploadit? .. thanks for uploading the drama!

voonee

thanks for your information

Post by voonee » Nov 14th, '05, 11:19

tenshi62 wrote:you can also try using http://www.zupload.com/ to upload it since it lets you upload up to 500mb and i think it lasts longer than uploadit? .. thanks for uploading the drama!
i have tried to use http://www.zupload.com/ but after a while, the page turn to error. i don't know why. do u have other upload website? thanks

seaweed

Post by seaweed » Nov 14th, '05, 11:43

thanks for uploading it on YSI!! thats the one that have least dl prob for me. :D

voonee

you are welcome

Post by voonee » Nov 14th, '05, 11:49

seaweed wrote:thanks for uploading it on YSI!! thats the one that have least dl prob for me. :D
this link will be expired after 7 days. u have to upload it as soon as possible. since the size of episode 3 and 5 are less than 250 MB. you still can transfer the files for free. i am uploading episode 2 and 4 at the moment.

dalam

Post by dalam » Nov 14th, '05, 12:02

thx very much indeed voonee!!!!! :wub: :wub: