[TwDrama] Devil Beside You (CTV, 2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 2nd, '06, 03:38

BJaiBoi wrote:still nothing =(
are there bittorents for a dvd rip such as the one on cresi 700mb....i have eps 1-9
or any other bittorent links would be finee please
BJaiBoi wrote:does anyone have subs in english for the rmbv files??
no, the 700MB files are unique to creidesca. and not allowed to be posted elsewhere, so i doubt you'll find it. the subs for the .rmvb files are posted in the subtitle thread.

BJaiBoi

Post by BJaiBoi » Feb 2nd, '06, 05:14

hey im trying to convert these rmvb files to avi so i can watch on my dvd player....but apparently i cant get it to work....i looked through the threads and tried many programs such as eo video but when i try the file over nothin shows....i tried other converters like winavi and i get a fail message and other programs the same as well??
i have real alternative installed as well as the codes
help please

Yoroshiku

Post by Yoroshiku » Feb 2nd, '06, 06:25

anyone has the theme song by Raine Yang?

thx

sHeEnA2o9

Post by sHeEnA2o9 » Feb 2nd, '06, 23:35

did creidesca upload the 700MB files up to episode 11? Is she she going to upload the last few?

Grapz

Post by Grapz » Feb 3rd, '06, 23:24

whats the difference between dvd rip and the CTV version on creidesca?

and does the dvd rip only go up to 11 or is there more uploading to do

and does the CTV version only go up to 14 or is there more uploading to do?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 4th, '06, 02:02

Grapz wrote:whats the difference between dvd rip and the CTV version on creidesca?

and does the dvd rip only go up to 11 or is there more uploading to do

and does the CTV version only go up to 14 or is there more uploading to do?
please read before asking. there are several DBY threads, so it's always useful to read the others. :-) anyways, here goes again. the DVD has 20 episodes while the TV version (shown on CTV) was 14 episodes. the DVD ones are shorter, though, at around 40 minutes each and the TV version ones are about an hour each. creidesca has not finished uploading the DVD-rip episodes. just be patient and wait. if you just cannot do so, then you can download the .rmvb version that is also DVD-rip from silvergal1004's clubbox or you can go to the DBY subtitle thread where some members have uploaded them for direct download.

kirukiru

SOS from a newbie!

Post by kirukiru » Feb 5th, '06, 01:01

hello dear all,
i just started watching this series and i must say it is fantastic!!!
thank you to all for subbing and uploading it on to clubbox
but unfortunately, i am unable to dl from clubbox as i am using a mac and dun ve internet explorer. can a kind kind soul pls upload it onto one of the file services online like megaupload? i will love u VERY much for that :wub:
i am lacking in ep 6, 10, 11,12,13
arigatou! :salut:

Grapz

Post by Grapz » Feb 5th, '06, 01:13

lol thx habukie. But i have one more question. The dvd rip is so much bigger , is that because its dvd quallity?

and is the DVD rip, better quality then the CTV one?

persimon_pg

Post by persimon_pg » Feb 5th, '06, 02:24

Does anyone have an avi file version of this series? I've a complete rmvb files of Tv rip set of "Devil besides you" but since upgrading my iMac to G5, I notice certain stillness in certain episodes while playing them on the Real Player, much to my great disappointment . Does anyone have the same problem and if so, how do you resolve the problem? My iMac is unfriendly towards clubbox downloads, so I could never dl from that area. But, should anyone know any other type of files available except rmvb, let me know.
PS. The 20 episodes dvds torrent of this series is also rmvb files!

persimon_pg

Post by persimon_pg » Feb 5th, '06, 02:37

I've just disovered Dashmoo is uploading the avi version(icefish) to ep.7 except ep.1.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 5th, '06, 05:10

kirukiru wrote:hello dear all,
i just started watching this series and i must say it is fantastic!!!
thank you to all for subbing and uploading it on to clubbox
but unfortunately, i am unable to dl from clubbox as i am using a mac and dun ve internet explorer. can a kind kind soul pls upload it onto one of the file services online like megaupload? i will love u VERY much for that :wub:
i am lacking in ep 6, 10, 11,12,13
arigatou! :salut:
if you read the post just above yours, it mentions that some members are uploading the versions for direct download and where to find the links. :-)
Grapz wrote:lol thx habukie. But i have one more question. The dvd rip is so much bigger , is that because its dvd quallity?

and is the DVD rip, better quality then the CTV one?
well, the .avi DVD-rip is much larger in size. the .rmvb DVD-rip isn't that much larger. and yes, it's because of the better quality...both video and audio. and yes, the DVD-rip is definitely better quality than the CTV one (which is from the TV).

kirukiru

Post by kirukiru » Feb 5th, '06, 12:10

Habukie: you read the post just above yours, it mentions that some members are uploading the versions for direct download and where to find the links.

:cry:
i tried looking for a DBY subtitle thread but cant find one. can you pls provide a link for me as you seem to know alot? :P
i really need to watch these eps (i was so desperate i watched those in between and it s killng me now)
when i dl from bittorrent, there are no seeders or peers, i guess it s bcos i am in a different time zone :cry:
anyways, it ll be great if i can find a place to direct dl (not clubbox, sadly!)
arigatou :salut:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 5th, '06, 17:50

kirukiru wrote:Habukie: you read the post just above yours, it mentions that some members are uploading the versions for direct download and where to find the links.

:cry:
i tried looking for a DBY subtitle thread but cant find one. can you pls provide a link for me as you seem to know alot? :P
i really need to watch these eps (i was so desperate i watched those in between and it s killng me now)
when i dl from bittorrent, there are no seeders or peers, i guess it s bcos i am in a different time zone :cry:
anyways, it ll be great if i can find a place to direct dl (not clubbox, sadly!)
arigatou :salut:
kirukiru: i don't mind helping new members, but if you're going to spend time at this forum, you'll need to learn how to find stuff for yourself, so it's always good to start learning. "Teach a man to fish... :-) that being said, i'm going to tell you three easy ways you could've found the thread yourself. click on the "Home" button at the top of the page. then click on the Subtitles sub-forum. then, just scroll down and look for the Devil Beside You thread. it's almost always on the first page. or, you can go the the "Index List" of all the subtitle threads in the Subtitle forum and click on the Devil Beside You one. the third way you could've found it is to do a search. after you click on the search button at the top of the page, search for the word "devil" and limit it to the subtitles forum. the thread will come up. i hope that this has helped you for the future and for other series. anyways, here's the direct linkto the DBY subtitle thread.

heat3

Post by heat3 » Feb 7th, '06, 02:41

any 1 got the torrent file 4 the DBY....???? or the link....thanks a llot

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 7th, '06, 03:07

heat3 wrote:any 1 got the torrent file 4 the DBY....???? or the link....thanks a llot
wow, talk about needing to read a little before posting. :-) i've been telling people to click on my signature for the torrents a long time now. and i even made it nice and pretty. not to mention that i post like twice a page in all the DBY threads. :D

Aisling

Post by Aisling » Feb 8th, '06, 18:01

hi!
I`m watching this series right now and I`m happy I found a good drama like this!!
I would like to ask a question
since I already look for dby ost but didn`t found any..
please forgive me if this was asked before :roll
it`s not that I don`t want to read but to look in more than 15 pages is a little hard since I don`t have as much time as I would like :cry:
I`m in love with one of the songs in this drama and it`s been playing in my head now..
it`s the song that plays in the background when Ahmon plays the guitar in a concert
is he a singer? I wonder :blink (It`s the first time I`m seeing him so I don`t know anything :scratch: )
since Rainie sings one song and the other male was from a boyband too right?
it`s common for singers and idols from boybands to act in dramas in asia from what I`ve seen :wub:
the idea came to my mind that maybe he`s the one singing this song too!!
I thinks he`s handsome and cute too!!! :wub:
I`ll look for more info about him later!!

anyway...
thks in advanced for your help

heat3

Post by heat3 » Feb 9th, '06, 15:51

thz man..i really appreciate it

Grapz

Post by Grapz » Feb 9th, '06, 19:55

do u need any special codec to play the rmvb version?

tee668w

Post by tee668w » Feb 9th, '06, 20:00

use realplayer

stacers

Post by stacers » Feb 10th, '06, 22:09

hey does anyone know if there is an ost for this series? and if there is... where can i dl it? i love the songs!
thanks! : )

mh

Post by mh » Feb 11th, '06, 01:05

hello there everyone :D I am sorry if someone already ask this question. Well, anyway I was wondering where I can buy this movie with english subtitle beside from yesasia and ebay. Thanks

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 11th, '06, 03:09

stacers wrote:hey does anyone know if there is an ost for this series? and if there is... where can i dl it? i love the songs!
there is no official OST for the series. you can find some of the songs around, though. here's a link to MaiMunky's post about where to find the opening song: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 532#355532
mh wrote:hello there everyone :D I am sorry if someone already ask this question. Well, anyway I was wondering where I can buy this movie with english subtitle beside from yesasia and ebay. Thanks
sorry, to my knowledge, the only official version for sale is not english-subbed.

stacers

Post by stacers » Feb 11th, '06, 03:30

habukie wrote:
stacers wrote:hey does anyone know if there is an ost for this series? and if there is... where can i dl it? i love the songs!
there is no official OST for the series. you can find some of the songs around, though. here's a link to MaiMunky's post about where to find the opening song: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 532#355532
mh wrote:hello there everyone :D I am sorry if someone already ask this question. Well, anyway I was wondering where I can buy this movie with english subtitle beside from yesasia and ebay. Thanks
sorry, to my knowledge, the only official version for sale is not english-subbed.
thanks!

gwylui

Post by gwylui » Feb 11th, '06, 23:16

hi everyone. I''m a big fan of the serie and I tend to want to know more about the serie. So, I'm requesting if anyone has the making of devil beside you, then could u upload it? I would be soooooo grateful. When I mean the making, is the bonus that comes in the dvd set. Thank you!!

xthreebears

Post by xthreebears » Feb 12th, '06, 23:29

ahh im so addicted to this series! its so cuteeeeeeeeeee. but! what happend to all the episodes after episode 8!??! does anybody have them?! im desperately in need of those. i cant find them in the torrent forum & i cant use clubbox...HELP?!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 12th, '06, 23:40

xthreebears wrote:ahh im so addicted to this series! its so cuteeeeeeeeeee. but! what happend to all the episodes after episode 8!??! does anybody have them?! im desperately in need of those. i cant find them in the torrent forum & i cant use clubbox...HELP?!
you can wait patiently for dashmoo to finish uploading the series. OR you can try torrents (click on the link in my signature for the link to the torrents). i just tried the Icefish version and there are still plenty of seeders and leechers. OR you can use direct download (links available in the subtitle forum...just read around a little.) btw, the direct download episodes are for the 20 episode DVD-rmvb version, so it'll be a little different from what dashmoo has been uploading.

sgwannabe
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sgwannabe » Feb 13th, '06, 00:18

At Creidesca's clubbox, i can find only dvd rip avi up to epi.11. Doesn't it continue on? Does anyone know where i can find the rest of the episodes that are avi (DVD RIPPED) ? THANKS! :wub:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 13th, '06, 00:50

sgwannabe wrote:At Creidesca's clubbox, i can find only dvd rip avi up to epi.11. Doesn't it continue on? Does anyone know where i can find the rest of the episodes that are avi (DVD RIPPED) ? THANKS! :wub:
please read through some of the DBY threads first before posting next time. this has been asked and answered many times. Creidesca is currently the only person who is uploading the DVD version 700MB avi files of DBY. they are not available anywhere else, so you'll see 12-20 when she gets a chance to upload them. Creidesca is very good about letting us know when one has been uploaded, so just be patient and wait.

MR billy

Post by MR billy » Feb 13th, '06, 04:08

i DL'ed the RMVB version of this series, but the completed SUBs on the sub list dont match it. anyone know where i can get the subs that will match this RMVB files?
thanks

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 13th, '06, 04:21

MR billy wrote:i DL'ed the RMVB version of this series, but the completed SUBs on the sub list dont match it. anyone know where i can get the subs that will match this RMVB files?
thanks
it all depends on which .rmvb version you downloaded. the three most common ones seen at this site are the YDY version (TV-rip, 14 episodes), Icefish version (TV-rip, 14 episodes), DVD-rip version (20 episodes). depending on which one you have, you should download the subs for those specific episodes. you'll notice in the first post of the DBY sub thread that they specify which sub goes with which version. so match that up with what you have.

MR billy

Post by MR billy » Feb 13th, '06, 04:27

thanks, i got it~.

MR billy

Post by MR billy » Feb 13th, '06, 05:51

this has nothing to do with the series, but im really curious...in the first 2 episodes. jian meng//ahmon he's wearing a hot jacket.the one with the ninja heads. can anyone identify that?

chaegyeong

Post by chaegyeong » Feb 15th, '06, 11:28

hmm.. who has episode 8 dvdrip version HQ in their cb aside from creidesca? cos i can't seem to dl just that episode from her. been over a week now. i'm done with the rest. i know silvergal1004 has the complete dvdrip version too but hers is not HQ. i prefer HQ. or if someone could kindly upload it on megaupload/filefront/sendsapce/yousendit that'd be great. thanks

mitsuki^-^

Post by mitsuki^-^ » Feb 17th, '06, 00:26

I know where you can download all the episodes with megaupload including the english subtitles, but you neen to be a registered user at Strawberryvanilla

mitsuki^-^

Post by mitsuki^-^ » Feb 17th, '06, 00:27

I know where you can download all the episodes with megaupload including the english subtitles, but you neen to be a registered user at Strawberryvanilla.

*kawaii*

Post by *kawaii* » Feb 18th, '06, 18:51

hi all

i am very interesting in this drama
because its base on Akuma manga
i didn't see any taiwanee dorama ever

i know its 14 epis. right?
but i only found tell 11
it is still on air?

thanks

pao113
Philippines

pic

Post by pao113 » Feb 24th, '06, 17:19

i would like to ask if you have any of mike's devilish smiles from devil beside you. I smitten with his killer smiles but i cant seem to find any. please help dying for that smile of his. :wub:

Monchii

Re: pic

Post by Monchii » Feb 26th, '06, 23:47

pao113 wrote:i would like to ask if you have any of mike's devilish smiles from devil beside you. I smitten with his killer smiles but i cant seem to find any. please help dying for that smile of his. :wub:
I second that! haha, hes so handsomeee! but i dont know whats going on with that jacket with the big round ugly white circle.. hahah anyways I just wanted to know if anyone has the bonus part to this drama (its the bonus cd that comes with the boxset) it should contain interviews, NGs, and the making of it. I can't find it anywheree and i really wanted to see it lol.. so if anyone has the cd or find it anywhere can you please let me know? thanks in advance :salut:

icequeen

Post by icequeen » Feb 28th, '06, 10:38

i have just started watching this drama. and it seems to be addictive. im hooked on it now. hees (:

flcia

Post by flcia » Mar 2nd, '06, 16:26

can anyone see the resemblance between Mike He (the main guy) and the korean actor Kwon Sang Woo?

Leina

Post by Leina » Mar 5th, '06, 21:19

I just finished watching the ending, and to be honest, I'd probaby rate it a B ^^o It just seemed a bit... anti-climactic. Maybe it's just me ^^o As a whole, Devil Beside You is definitely an A =P I loved every single episode.... I guess because all the episodes were so awesome, I had really high expectations of the last episode. I know it didn't end on a bad note... but... well yeah =P Let's juust say that if I don't cry or laugh at the end compared to moments during the series, then I don't consider the last episode as good as the others ^^o For It Started With A Kiss, for example, I thought the last few episodes were the best thing since sliced bread XD

MR billy

Post by MR billy » Mar 5th, '06, 21:23

i expected much better from this series...everyone hyped it up sayin how good it was...but it wasnt even all that great.
the acting was horrible...and it was such corny "love"
but still, gotta love rainie yang...shes so cute! lol

sweetmelody

Post by sweetmelody » Mar 16th, '06, 20:35

just finished watching this series and it's pretty good, though i was wondering can anyone tell me what is the manga title for this series? thank you so much, really appreciate it!

Leina

Post by Leina » Mar 16th, '06, 23:03

sweetmelody wrote:just finished watching this series and it's pretty good, though i was wondering can anyone tell me what is the manga title for this series? thank you so much, really appreciate it!
The manga is called Akuma de Souro =)

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Engelchen18 » Mar 17th, '06, 18:10

If you want the manga:

http://savefile.com/projects.php?pid=330505

I love this drama.So cute. ^o^

It's bad that it's over now. -_-

Is Ahmong now forewver by her or leave he again?

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Mar 25th, '06, 19:31

i hope they make a second season because the last episode seems that it leaves room for one. and about the killer smile:
Attachments
mike he.jpg
mike he.jpg (68.32 KiB) Viewed 8742 times

misskrizzie

Post by misskrizzie » Apr 2nd, '06, 06:03

^ Hey, that's not a bad idea!

Anywhos, I'm new here and I just finished watching the drama a couple of hours ago and I'm trying to find places where they have caps/promo pix of the series, but I can't find any. :cry: So can anybody please help me??? I've seen people have the pic of Mike holding Rainie in his arms and they're both smiling at the camera and the pic was taken outside...in the field where Rainie was daydreaming of~

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Apr 2nd, '06, 07:41

tell me if u find a good wallpaper one.

dorkee

Post by dorkee » Apr 7th, '06, 00:16

i was wondering if theres any other clubboxes with the dvd rips other than cresidsca (sorry forgot how to spell it) and silvergal1004. It's either slow or wont move for me =/ thanks.

CReVia

Post by CReVia » Apr 7th, '06, 06:32

dorkee wrote:i was wondering if theres any other clubboxes with the dvd rips other than cresidsca (sorry forgot how to spell it) and silvergal1004. It's either slow or wont move for me =/ thanks.
yeah... i'm looking for it too... anybody knows where? doesnt matter if it's dvd rips or not though... as long as da clubbox works... :-)

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » Apr 8th, '06, 08:56

Devil Beside You EP 13 DVDrip High Quality
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/r82y6

sevenz

Post by sevenz » Apr 15th, '06, 03:50

Does anybody know the name of the song played in the background during the karaoke scene when Ahmon's friends are insulting the idea of scarves as a christmas gift?
Thank you in advance!

draft

Post by draft » Apr 16th, '06, 13:38

can any 1 post the dvd Rip for this serial here??

Kim Soo Lea

Post by Kim Soo Lea » Apr 20th, '06, 22:43

it's so good!!!!!!!!

arekesu

Post by arekesu » Apr 20th, '06, 22:52

is it just me, or are all the subs posted for this series off? It seems like on all the ydy versions the timing is off (really off as the episode progresses) and teh icefish subs are missing a lot of dialogue ;_; So I have teh icefish running on teh video b/c of its timing and then the ydy opened on notepad right next to teh screen b/c of the dialogue. Is anyone else having these problems w/the subs? Does ydy have any re-synched versions?

I know I shouldn't complain b/c at least tehre are subs available for this series, but doing this is giving me a headache (the constant looking back and forth from translation to video) and is frustrating to me. Sorry if this post offended any subbers or annoyed anyone, I just can't stop watching teh series ;_; I loved the manga and now I love the drama <3

sheep11

Post by sheep11 » Apr 20th, '06, 22:53

Engelchen18 wrote:If you want the manga:

http://savefile.com/projects.php?pid=330505

I love this drama.So cute. ^o^

It's bad that it's over now. -_-

Is Ahmong now forewver by her or leave he again?
Thank you so much! I've been looking for this :D

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Apr 20th, '06, 22:59

arekesu wrote:is it just me, or are all the subs posted for this series off? It seems like on all the ydy versions the timing is off (really off as the episode progresses) and teh icefish subs are missing a lot of dialogue ;_; So I have teh icefish running on teh video b/c of its timing and then the ydy opened on notepad right next to teh screen b/c of the dialogue. Is anyone else having these problems w/the subs? Does ydy have any re-synched versions?

I know I shouldn't complain b/c at least tehre are subs available for this series, but doing this is giving me a headache (the constant looking back and forth from translation to video) and is frustrating to me. Sorry if this post offended any subbers or annoyed anyone, I just can't stop watching teh series ;_; I loved the manga and now I love the drama <3
i watched the series a while ago and i used the icefish version. i don't remember the subs ever being off or missing. usually if it showed a subtitle and the person keeps talking after, just means the subs summarized everything that they were going to say.

arekesu

Post by arekesu » Apr 21st, '06, 01:25

xYuki wrote:
arekesu wrote:is it just me, or are all the subs posted for this series off? It seems like on all the ydy versions the timing is off (really off as the episode progresses) and teh icefish subs are missing a lot of dialogue ;_; So I have teh icefish running on teh video b/c of its timing and then the ydy opened on notepad right next to teh screen b/c of the dialogue. Is anyone else having these problems w/the subs? Does ydy have any re-synched versions?

i watched the series a while ago and i used the icefish version. i don't remember the subs ever being off or missing. usually if it showed a subtitle and the person keeps talking after, just means the subs summarized everything that they were going to say.
oh ok, thank you!

shminda

Post by shminda » Apr 26th, '06, 05:16

Does anyone have the special for this drama that's HQ?

hisa81

Post by hisa81 » Apr 26th, '06, 14:19

Does anyone knows where I can find the DVDrip episodes 14 to 20?
I'll love to have the entire drama in DVD! ><

Winny

Post by Winny » May 20th, '06, 00:25

same here, im also looking for 14-20 in DVD quality ^^ creidesca's cb only has 1-13, so does anyone know where i can find 14-20?
thanks in advance! :lol

miedzyslowami

Post by miedzyslowami » May 20th, '06, 13:57

Winny wrote:same here, im also looking for 14-20 in DVD quality ^^ creidesca's cb only has 1-13, so does anyone know where i can find 14-20?
thanks in advance! :lol

oh I have searched all clubboxes i know and found nothing except for those in korean and Chinese only ....and it will take some time since i don't know Korean and Chinese:(

chiaka

Post by chiaka » May 21st, '06, 19:33

Hi~^^

This series was my second asian drama and the first I had to download when I discovered this site, because of my obsession for the manga :wub:
And it really didn't disappoint me ^^

Mke He fits Takeru really good :w00t:
And the other actors too are really fitting

really thanks for this series

xYuki wrote:i hope they make a second season because the last episode seems that it leaves room for one.:
would be nice, but I think it won't happen...

rnbcastlez

clubbox?

Post by rnbcastlez » May 22nd, '06, 00:59

i've been downloading this drama from Creidesca's clubbox but i can't download Ep11. Does anyone know anyother clubboxes with this drama?? I understand mandarin so any file would be good..

rnbcastlez

clubbox?

Post by rnbcastlez » May 22nd, '06, 00:59

i've been downloading this drama from Creidesca's clubbox but i can't download Ep11. Does anyone know anyother clubboxes with this drama?? I understand mandarin so any file would be good..

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » May 22nd, '06, 03:00

rnbcastlez wrote:i've been downloading this drama from Creidesca's clubbox but i can't download Ep11. Does anyone know anyother clubboxes with this drama?? I understand mandarin so any file would be good..
when you say "any file" do you mean if's ok if it's not the 700MB avi file that creidesca has? the DVD-rip .rmvb ones are available for direct download in the dby subtitle thread and also in silvergal1004's clubbox. also, the DVD is available in mjb3's clubbox (see the translation on page 55 of the Clubboxes with Chinese Series thread).

xYuki

Post by xYuki » May 22nd, '06, 22:59

hey habukie, who's that in your avatar? which drama is that...i think the girl is really pretty ;]

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » May 22nd, '06, 23:51

xYuki wrote:hey habukie, who's that in your avatar? which drama is that...i think the girl is really pretty ;]
it's from In Love With A Girl (or Ai Shang Qian Jing Mei Mei). it stars Jason Hsu (from 5566) and Joe Chen (from 7 Flowers). Joe has also been in Lavender, My MVP Valentine, 100% Senorita, and Prince Turns to Frog.

applejuice

where can i find an english subbed "devil beside you&qu

Post by applejuice » May 28th, '06, 16:39

i'm trying to find an english subbed "devil beside you". on the site, it says that it was subbed, but i can't seem to find it in the torrent section. can anyone help? i want to download it instead of watching it on youtube. :goggle:

TheBodyGuard

Post by TheBodyGuard » May 28th, '06, 16:46

its not in the torrent section its in sub section

applejuice

Post by applejuice » May 28th, '06, 16:50

i stuck it in the search bar thing.. "devil beside you" and clicked the english sub thing.. and nothing came up

bugsie

Post by bugsie » May 28th, '06, 16:53

what do you mean nothing came up? i tried it and it was working. http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19698

applejuice

Post by applejuice » May 28th, '06, 16:54

thanks so much!

river_mist

Post by river_mist » May 29th, '06, 06:50

hi everyone.

does anyone noe where to dl the MV that has mike he and rainie yang (tink Ideal Lover rite?), and other MVs in the show? really nice after watching on youtube.com!

i went thru this pages, the links seem to be either expired or not working...

:-( :-(

cees

Post by cees » May 29th, '06, 07:11

river_mist wrote:hi everyone.

does anyone noe where to dl the MV that has mike he and rainie yang (tink Ideal Lover rite?), and other MVs in the show? really nice after watching on youtube.com!

i went thru this pages, the links seem to be either expired or not working...

:-( :-(
i think that u can dl it from the torrent section...just write 'devil beside you' and u will find it

btw how many eps r there 4 this drama??? bcoz i only got 14 eps from cedeisia's CB so can any1 tell me where i can find 700mb or atleast 350+????