[TwDrama] Devil Beside You (CTV, 2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
river_mist

Post by river_mist » May 29th, '06, 07:15

i tot tv series rip is 14 episodes, each abt 1 hr long; then dvd rip is 20 episodes, each abt 40 mins.

someone has stated tt in earlier pages i tink, u try find it backwards, tink pg 70+...

actually, youtube.com has both tv series n dvdrip. hope this helps.

and eh, i did try searching for the MV torrents, but nth appears....... :blink :scratch:

i m new to all this hehe

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » May 29th, '06, 18:03

@river_mist: here's a good threadfor you. :D

@cees: river_mist is correct. so the 14 episodes you got from creidesca's clubbox are only the first 14 of 20. please read my post above yours. there is no other place to get the 700MB .avi except for creidesca's box. if you want to do some encoding yourself, then you can download from mjb3's box. otherwise, just wait patiently. creidesca has been very good about uploading the series for all of us. :-)

sj555

Post by sj555 » May 30th, '06, 04:32

habukie wrote:
xYuki wrote:hey habukie, who's that in your avatar? which drama is that...i think the girl is really pretty ;]
it's from In Love With A Girl (or Ai Shang Qian Jing Mei Mei). it stars Jason Hsu (from 5566) and Joe Chen (from 7 Flowers). Joe has also been in Lavender, My MVP Valentine, 100% Senorita, and Prince Turns to Frog.
That's Joe Chen? I didn't recognize her until you mentioned it! I loved her in Prince Turns into Frog.

Edit: I jumped the gun. Was so eager to find In Love with a Rich Girl that I asked about it when I couldn't find it at d-addicts. But I've found it at btchina now. Thanks habukie for pointing out it was Joe Chen in your avatar :)

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » May 30th, '06, 04:43

can someone help me find a different version...probably from a club box would be sufficient...been over a week and I still can't get past ep 3....

shminda

Post by shminda » May 30th, '06, 05:44

horndogbuddhist wrote:can someone help me find a different version...probably from a club box would be sufficient...been over a week and I still can't get past ep 3....
What do you mean a different version?
Anywho, you can download DBY at http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca I think, that's where I d/led mine from. I think mjb3 has it too. Hope this helps.

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » May 30th, '06, 17:07

shminda wrote:
horndogbuddhist wrote:can someone help me find a different version...probably from a club box would be sufficient...been over a week and I still can't get past ep 3....
Anywho, you can download DBY at http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca I think, that's where I d/led mine from. I think mjb3 has it too. Hope this helps.
what I mean is one that is actually completed and people are uploading...also this site is in korean...no bleeding idea how to read korean...

river_mist

Post by river_mist » Jun 1st, '06, 08:29

@habukie: thanks for that thread!! super escastic now!! hahahaha mike is really cute, aint he?? :wub:

anyway, i wonder what is the difference btw creidesca's DBU DVDrip which is 700MB and the direct megaupload links DVDrip which is 300+MB?

Both are DVD versions rite? why this big difference in file size? and wad is the difference btw rmvb and avi format? Creidesca's is in avi format, megaupload links are in rmbv format. got difference in quality or wad?? :scratch:

btw, is it possible to convert rmvb to avi format? i tink avi is better than rmvb rite, cos rmvb can only play in real player, and do we hv to dl real alternative in order to read soft subs together with the video rite??

n lastly, does anyone noe how to read clubbox? it is in korean, even after translating the webpage to english via google, it is still in korean! cant read at all. wad is meant by "quick download"? i dl the clubbox, but the dl of a file seem to take ages.......... *yawn*. is it cos if clicked on "quick download", will dl the file v v fast? but i clicked on the button, cant read korean, so duno how to go from there... :-(

ChuChuIce

Post by ChuChuIce » Jun 17th, '06, 21:27

Hey Creidesca :D
How come i cant dl DBY 3+ :cry:
I rly want it bad i luv this serie :mrgreen:
Hope u can tell why why and help me out :lol
Or anybody =D
ty in advance

xiao ling

Mike He's Drama

Post by xiao ling » Jul 8th, '06, 12:23

Can anyone tell me where i can get DVD versions of Mike He's Love Contract and Express boy? :D

draft

Post by draft » Jul 11th, '06, 15:06

any kind soul plz post the ost of this song?

Ailin

Post by Ailin » Jul 11th, '06, 15:16

There is no official OST for this series. soutsada7 has kindly reuploaded all the DBY songs here at: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_19698_1905.htm

draft

Post by draft » Jul 11th, '06, 15:28

Ailin wrote:There is no official OST for this series. soutsada7 has kindly reuploaded all the DBY songs here at: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_19698_1905.htm
TY

shminda

Post by shminda » Jul 11th, '06, 17:54

horndogbuddhist wrote:
shminda wrote:
what I mean is one that is actually completed and people are uploading...also this site is in korean...no bleeding idea how to read korean...
well you can find directdownload links for this drama at www.silentregrets.com it's completed there. torrents for this drama i haven't found any, maybe try searching around d-addicts if you haven't already i guess.

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 23:19

i watched a couple episode and it was realli cute x) but i didn`t get to go into the drama part where the that girl start liking mike too

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Aug 6th, '06, 01:20

Im downloading Devi beside you from Creidesca's clubbox, I barely got ep 1 dowloaded, but ep 2 wont even start it keeps pausing it self.....=(

iheartu_dd

Post by iheartu_dd » Aug 18th, '06, 17:23

can anyone type in japanese the quote that meidi taught qi yue? thx in advance!

darkchao0

Post by darkchao0 » Sep 30th, '06, 06:32

can anyone tell me EXACTLY how to use creidesca* mind the spelling clubbox for DBY? It doesnt seem to work for me and yes i tried using the clubbox help section but that still didnt clear anything up. I cliked on the button thing and it had no respond and so i opened it in a new tab then the error thing with the bendy sign popped up...
Attachments
ERROR!!!! DUNNO WHAT TO DO
ERROR!!!! DUNNO WHAT TO DO
clubbox error.JPG (72.26 KiB) Viewed 8617 times

Bankai
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Bankai » Oct 27th, '06, 14:38

habukie wrote:@river_mist: here's a good threadfor you. :D

@cees: river_mist is correct. so the 14 episodes you got from creidesca's clubbox are only the first 14 of 20. please read my post above yours. there is no other place to get the 700MB .avi except for creidesca's box. if you want to do some encoding yourself, then you can download from mjb3's box. otherwise, just wait patiently. creidesca has been very good about uploading the series for all of us. :-)
how do i find those files in mjb3's clubbox?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Oct 28th, '06, 05:42

@Bankai: well, checking out the Clubboxes With Chinese Series thread would be a good start. :D the translations for mjb3's box are available from a link in the first post. however, you're in luck since creidesca has finished uploading all 20 episodes now. so if you want the 700MB files, then just go to her clubbox. if you still want the DVDs, then you can still get it from mjb3's clubbox.

Bankai
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Bankai » Oct 28th, '06, 11:07

thanks! sorry for not checking before...and i just wanted to know in case the files on creidesca's clubbox dont download

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Nov 3rd, '06, 20:16

can anyone tell me why he's always posing in this drama? i think mike's cute but his hair keeps getting in the way...hahaha
another q, i think the basketball captain is a hottie, what other dramas is he in?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Nov 4th, '06, 02:11

anglvue wrote:can anyone tell me why he's always posing in this drama? i think mike's cute but his hair keeps getting in the way...hahaha
another q, i think the basketball captain is a hottie, what other dramas is he in?
well, it's probably two-fold. one, remember that this drama was based on a comic, so that's why everything is so over-the-top. second, he's a model, so maybe he does it unthinkingly.

as for Kingone...

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 7th, '06, 16:15

Hi everyone, this is my first post, I was wondering if the links to the whole episodes are still active. Can somebody give me a hand? ....ia want to start downloading episode 1...T_T ...sigh.....

Thanx for reading! hope I'm not too late

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 7th, '06, 17:05

Hi, me again. I forgot to mention that i want to download the dvdrip episodes. Where are those links? Thanx again!

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 7th, '06, 17:35

....mm, this is me again....to tell you the truth i missed you all so i came back to write you-.. never mind that...

I got the links by reading some posts, and i must say Creidesca, you rock! Thank you very much for sharing, I just want to know something.....Will Il be missing something if I dont watch the tv episodes?. Thanx!!
Last edited by nevastroyka on Nov 8th, '06, 08:05, edited 1 time in total.

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 7th, '06, 18:09

...bak again.....so..... i tried to downlad an apisode from creidesca's clubbox and i really didint knew what to do.....
-Do i have to register in clubbox? Wich buttons should i clic?
-I installed something wich links me to clubbox index. but so what?!

Can someone explain me or link me to the whole process?! Is there something a beginner like me in this forum should know?!!!!

Jeachun

Post by Jeachun » Nov 7th, '06, 23:09

I don't know if this is already uploaded but i was wondering if someone would upload episode 3 of DBY for me pretty please! I am in desperate need of it. I can only download 2 episodes a day, thanks to Megaupload and it's download limit. So please if you can do this for me, i would prefer it in sendspace or ysi or really anything other than megaupload! :D

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 8th, '06, 18:36

please help me :(

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Nov 8th, '06, 19:17

nevastroyka wrote:...bak again.....so..... i tried to downlad an apisode from creidesca's clubbox and i really didint knew what to do.....
-Do i have to register in clubbox? Wich buttons should i clic?
-I installed something wich links me to clubbox index. but so what?!

Can someone explain me or link me to the whole process?! Is there something a beginner like me in this forum should know?!!!!
The Official Clubbox Thread is actually a sticky in the Korean Culture and Entertainment Forum.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_14132.htm

melz

Post by melz » Nov 8th, '06, 19:58

Hey guys, I don't know if someone has posted this link yet but the runner of this site has been kind enough to upload the entire dvd rip DBY series english hardsubbed onto megaupload.

http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/2006/0 ... e-you.html

Thank her for all her hardwork, because this isn't the only series she's uploaded for people who can't use clubbox or torrents!!

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 8th, '06, 20:48

Right! Thanx very much!!! Im downloading now, its very slow but its worth it! thank each, God bless!

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 8th, '06, 22:04

Hi!, Can somebody please tell me the difference between de TV and DVD versions please? Im asuming that the DVD version looks better but is there something else? Should i download booth?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Nov 9th, '06, 03:19

nevastroyka wrote:Hi!, Can somebody please tell me the difference between de TV and DVD versions please? Im asuming that the DVD version looks better but is there something else? Should i download booth?
the main difference lies in the quality (as you mentioned). another irrelevant difference is that there are 14 episodes of the TV version and 20 episodes for the DVD version, because each episode in the DVD version is shorter in length. you don't have to download both. however, it's really up to you. :-)

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 9th, '06, 06:19

got it, thanx habukie!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Nov 9th, '06, 07:17

habukie wrote:
nevastroyka wrote:Hi!, Can somebody please tell me the difference between de TV and DVD versions please? Im asuming that the DVD version looks better but is there something else? Should i download booth?
the main difference lies in the quality (as you mentioned). another irrelevant difference is that there are 14 episodes of the TV version and 20 episodes for the DVD version, because each episode in the DVD version is shorter in length. you don't have to download both. however, it's really up to you. :-)

but aren't in the 20 eps.-version some little scenes added? I don't really know it, only saw the 14 and 20 eps. I think there were some scenes more then in the 14th :unsure: I only recognize them at the end of the ep. .

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Nov 10th, '06, 07:02

littledraci wrote:but aren't in the 20 eps.-version some little scenes added? I don't really know it, only saw the 14 and 20 eps. I think there were some scenes more then in the 14th :unsure: I only recognize them at the end of the ep. .
well, at first that is what was said by many people, and i thought so as well, because i helped translate some sections of the DVD subs that were missing. so i thought that they weren't there in the TV-rip version. well, then i watched my TV-rip version, and the scenes were there, just not translated. and it was never proven to be true that other scenes might be extra.

also, it may depend on which TV-rip version you watched. because sometimes Icefish will have cuts of the video while YDY will not. though in the case of DBY, there were definitely problems with the initial YDY release of episode 14.... anyways, i digress. basically it's never been proven that there were extra scenes. :-)

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Nov 10th, '06, 07:42

:blink for real? mmmhhh.. then it was probably the icefish version, I'd watched..
arigato for telling me, habukie... :thumright: *there's no dead end for learning*

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 11th, '06, 07:55

Im downloding the dvdrip ones, they are great! Awesome quality. But I noticed that some lines in the subs are missing, just like habukie said......can someone link me to the complete ones?

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 11th, '06, 08:50

nevermind thanx!! got them

jani

Post by jani » Nov 11th, '06, 09:12

does anyone know when ISWAK 2 is gonna be on? beginning or middle of 2007?

adelynauz

Post by adelynauz » Nov 12th, '06, 19:48

To be honest, I think the guy that she likes in the beginning of the series (Yuan Yi) is hotter than Mike He.

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 14th, '06, 07:15

Hi, ....

Can someone remind me why clubbox ownloads sometimes(2 whole days-times) wont start?

thanx

also...i found this torrent links....
http://www.isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=devil+beside+you

Why are they less than 699mb? Are they missing scenes one these ones?.....I havent download yet, i wanna know first

ChristinePak

Clubbox

Post by ChristinePak » Nov 14th, '06, 16:15

Can anyone tell me if "Devil beside You" in creidesca's clubbox is English Hardsubbed?

THANKS A BUNCH~~~ :wub:

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 14th, '06, 19:12

Hi there, you have to download english subtitles separately.It does have subtitles encoded, but i think its mandarin or something.... Here, read these, you will find the subtitles for all the versions out there, be careful to choose the right ones for the version you will be watching. good luck!

(i recommend the dvdrip version by the way!)

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_19698.htm

ChristinePak

WOW

Post by ChristinePak » Nov 14th, '06, 21:08

Thanks for the advice nevastroyka!~~~ *^^*

~~~WATCH DEVIL BESIDE YOU WITHOUT DOWNLOADING~~~

I found that google has all episodes with subtitles

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5324881236
<---- first episode, but they are all there and quality is not too bad! :cheers:

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 16th, '06, 22:10

Hi!

Can someone give me a working link for the tv show where the cast of Devil beside you is invited?

thanx ^^

nevastroyka

Thanx very much! ^^

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 20th, '06, 05:58

Hi everyone,
I just finished downloading all 20 episodes of devil beside you dvdrip by creidesca. Thanx for sharing!! I loved devil beside you since i saw the Ai Mei MV, i was like....man, i gotta get my hands on that ! So thanx again. I gotta admit, I was pretty nervous during the final chapters......my stomach still hurts!

Everythng in the series was so cool, was it because it s based on a manga?The characters rock! Ahmon is so cool! and Qi Yue is so so cute! Im sorry im just very excited!

Anyway, i was wondering if someone can recommend a couple of dramas as cool as devil beside you....is there a drama as cool as this one? Well, devil beside you is the first drama that I ever seen, so i would be thrilled if someone points me to another great drama.

Also, does someone know where to download a song from episode 16?, the one sang by ahsen. Thanx for reading, i hope i get a lot of recommendations! I saw a post filled with recommendations but considering that this is my first drama (and want more of it) would like to get a more personal response.

Thanx!!!!!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Nov 20th, '06, 08:35

For me, I have to say, there is no other drama like DBY. :wub:

til now I haven't seen many dramas. One drama, that - for me - is cool too but with less romance is Attention Please! I even liked Cheap Love.. it's pretty cool ..

But such kind of drama like DBY I don't know til now :scratch:

Have just a lot of experiences with "romance til death" :blink

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 20th, '06, 16:42

I'll give it a try then! thanx!

DEVIL BESIDE YOU ROCKS!!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Nov 20th, '06, 18:15

nevastroyka wrote:
DEVIL BESIDE YOU ROCKS!!
:w000t: Yeah!!! :w000t:

ChristinePak

First

Post by ChristinePak » Nov 20th, '06, 19:51

This is my first TW Drama... and I loved it~~~
Which should I watch next? (I like romantic comedies)

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 27th, '06, 22:54

(ops, posted this earlier on the wrong spot....so i'll post it her where it belongs.....)

Did anyone ever get the song from chapter 16? (the one sang by ahsen)

I want that version!!!!! Its just so cool!!!

Hope someone has it and I hope they can give a download link.

For now, we can only listen to this edited version wich i extracted from the episode itself.

http://rapidshare.com/files/5085021/Tea ... n.mp3.html

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Nov 28th, '06, 06:10

^^no, i don't believe it was every "officially" released. we only have the version that soutsada7 uploaded, which is David Tao's rendition of the classic. i also uploaded the original version, which was sung by Teresa Teng.

anita13granger

Re: [TwDrama] Devil Beside You (CTV, 2005)

Post by anita13granger » Nov 28th, '06, 06:24

lilsh0rtnancy wrote:Hi, does anyone know where I can get english summaries of this series called "Devil Beside You" starring Rainie Yang and Mike He.

[img]http://www.chinatv.com.tw:8081/event/20 ... 02-006.jpg[/img]

I just saw the first episode and it's really good, but I don't understand Chinese, nor can I read it. If anyone has seen it already, can you please give me a summary of what happened in the first episode, just some of the important dialogues or something please. I would greatly appreciate that. Thanx in advance
hello i'm new comer here...
just wanna say hi...

BTW i've watch this drama (complete), i have the video...(in english of course) i love it... so funny, so romantic, sooooooo.....cooooolllll... :wub:
Attachments
so...beatiful
so...beatiful
030035mg.jpg (41.83 KiB) Viewed 8728 times

candora831

Post by candora831 » Dec 2nd, '06, 04:11

this sound like a very cool movie

saydie13

Post by saydie13 » Dec 19th, '06, 08:03

highly recommended~
i had fun watching this :wub:

saydie13

looking for some DBY insert songs~

Post by saydie13 » Dec 20th, '06, 00:47

Ailin wrote:In case people are looking for Rainie Yang's latest MV with Mike He :w00t: called "Li Xiang Qing Ren" (Ideal Lover), here's the RapidShare link...

理想情人 MV
http://rapidshare.de/files/6131476/mv.wmv.html

Separately, there was some interest in the two songs played at the concert in Episode 2 (where Ah Meng substituted the guitarist who collapsed mid-way thru the concert due to appendicitis). The band's name is called XL. (That's XL特大號樂團 in Chinese.) They have a website: http://www.xlmusic.com.tw/ (in Chinese only)

An Ran Siao Huen - 黯然銷魂
http://rapidshare.de/files/6382672/XL_- ... n.wav.html

Mei Li De Hway Yi (Chorus Version) - 美麗的回憶 (Chorus Version) http://rapidshare.de/files/6383482/XL_- ... _.wma.html

Unfortunately, these are not high quality files, but they'll do for now (until someone can provide the mp3 version of these songs). :roll
Hi ! does anyone have the songs above? the rapidshare & yousendit links were already expired X_X and I don't know where else to find it. I'm particularly interested in the songs from the concert in episode 2 where Ahmon was playing the guitar. thanks a lot!
=3

Jin91

Post by Jin91 » Dec 25th, '06, 20:34

So this drama is in Taiwanese right? (sorry for the stupid question) I'm just confused because in the drama list it also has a chinese section... so do they speak mandarin in those? and in this drama and the other dramas in the Taiwanese section they speak Taiwanese?

Angel551

Post by Angel551 » Dec 25th, '06, 21:02

its awesome TW drama "Devil Beside You"

Hope to c more of this kind of work ^_^

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Dec 25th, '06, 22:07

Angel551 wrote:its awesome TW drama "Devil Beside You"

Hope to c more of this kind of work ^_^

mee too, and I'm very hopefully because of some rumors in here... cause it seems to be possible that there comes a second season.. but that's just a rumor.. nothing found out yet :|

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 26th, '06, 02:27

Jin91 wrote:So this drama is in Taiwanese right? (sorry for the stupid question) I'm just confused because in the drama list it also has a chinese section... so do they speak mandarin in those? and in this drama and the other dramas in the Taiwanese section they speak Taiwanese?
the drama list also has "China" section. this drama is in the "Taiwan" section because it was made in Taiwan. they speak Mandarin in this drama, and in probably the majority of dramas made in Taiwan. there are some in Taiwanese and some even in Hakka. the separations in the list are by country of origin. it has nothing to do with language. they speak Mandarin in many of the dramas from Singapore as well. :-)

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Dec 26th, '06, 15:12

DBY was my first c-draama I saw.
Hmm, i have not heard anything about a sequel but if it is in the making or even dicussed i'll be happy :D

STR8UPGSTATUS

Post by STR8UPGSTATUS » Dec 27th, '06, 01:17

It was okay.. Didn't fall madly in love with it like I did ISWAK...
But I'm a little biased since I'm not particulary too fond of Mike He or Rainie Yang..

Jin91

Post by Jin91 » Dec 30th, '06, 04:21

@habukie
thanks again. I get it now

gabbypalacios

Post by gabbypalacios » Jan 1st, '07, 05:46

Oh Devil Beside you! It has to be one of my top 3 favorite tiawanese dramas!! Mike He and Rainie Yang are perfection!! Im actually REwatching this drama now. :) Plus it was my first tiawanese drama i ever watched.

lilazn04

Post by lilazn04 » Jan 23rd, '07, 14:02

can someone kindly upload the dvd verison of DBY of ep 8, 10,12-20 cuz for some reason i cant download it from the d-addict section of torrent or provide me a link where i can download these eps cuz the 14 eps version is not dat great of quality. i have the rest of these eps but missing those cuz i had to reboot my computer and lost everything. thanks

stars*in*my*eyes

Post by stars*in*my*eyes » Jan 27th, '07, 03:55

haha My first tiawanese drama ever! I loved it, still do. Rainie Yang and Mike He are to drool over!! :wub:

mayva

Post by mayva » Feb 2nd, '07, 16:34

I like this drama especially the kissing scenes, they had quite a bit in here which made the movie even more sweeter. Mike is just too HOT.

QNSpider

Post by QNSpider » Feb 4th, '07, 22:44

This drama was okay. I liked the storyline. That girl Yuan Yi was dating (Hilary Duff look alike, eh?) was kinda annoying. But Ahmon and Qi Yue ...those two have great chemistry. Not to mention Qi Yue being incredibly adorable. The kissing scenes were, indeed, great (mostly because of Mike He) but I felt like I was watching, like, my little sister make out because Qi Yue is so damn adorable. And now I hear the two actors (Mike He and Rainie Yang...along with Wang Chuan Yi) will be starring in another drama together? Not related to this? Strange...

*hinthint*

:P

FlameWolf21

Love

Post by FlameWolf21 » Feb 4th, '07, 23:06

I really love this drama, I had watched ISWAK before this and a couple other TW Dramas so i pretty much got hooked on the guys but MIke He is my favourite. I don't know why but the chemistry he created was so hot. And though I really didn't like Qi Yue, she kept pissing me off except in the end where it finally seemed like she grew up, I loved Mike He. He was so cute and great actor. Not to mention him kissing her did feel a little weird because she seems like 12 and he is so much more mature. But the kissing was still the best i've ever seen in a drama damn that boy and his lips. lol

blue_lizzard

Post by blue_lizzard » Feb 4th, '07, 23:09

SO true! at least it looks like they REALLY kiss each other, not like in many other doramas where they just put lip on lip and that's it! (yes, i did observe these scenes very clearly... and many many times^.~)

MIke is, along with Vic, simply the hottest guy eastasia has ever seen!! *groupie*

EpikLow

Post by EpikLow » Feb 10th, '07, 18:33

I LOVED THIS DRAMA SO MUCH!! lolz it was sooo great

nigoat
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nigoat » Feb 12th, '07, 02:24

um...i no this drama is popular and a lot of people seem to like it because it's funny.. etc...but well i watched about 3-4 episodes and i have to say that i reli dont like the girl's over-exaggerated facial expressions...it seems pretty fake...and i think Rainie lacks of acting skills...but well i like mike he and i think i'll continue watching it when i have more time...(well, that is, after catching up with hana kimi...)
maybe i need to watch the entire thing to say this but so far i think ISWAK is way better...

piano_lady

Post by piano_lady » Feb 15th, '07, 21:30

hiya! am just downloading this and have started watching already!
this is actually my first non-korean drama...wwaaahhhhh mike he is SO cute! and rainie yang is pretty toO!
prob though, i don't have ep 20 of the dvd version by credeisca...can anyone please seed that pppllllleeeeaaaasssseeeee!!!!!!!!

bebemup

Post by bebemup » Feb 15th, '07, 22:16

i really loove this drama! it was my first drama i had watched too and i watched it about 3 times already. mike he and rainie are soo cute in this drama && ah rang (Figaro Ceng Shao Zong) is really cuute too (: