[TwDrama] Reaching For The Stars (ETTV/CTS, 2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
JadedAngel

[TwDrama] Reaching For The Stars (ETTV/CTS, 2005)

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 27th, '05, 19:47

Does anyone have any info on S.H.E.'s 2005 series "Reaching for the Stars"? I know nothing about it, and my understanding of Chinese is horrible, but I'm such a S.H.E fan that I've been dying to buy it once I found out it could be pre-ordered on YesAsia. :lol So if anyone could help me out with any kind of information at all (websites, etc.) I'd greatly appreciate it! :w00t:

octane

Post by octane » Sep 27th, '05, 21:38

the OST is going to be release tomorrow., and the series is going to be on air oct. 9 or 16.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 27th, '05, 21:46

octane wrote:the OST is going to be release tomorrow., and the series is going to be on air oct. 9 or 16.
I can't wait wait. i hope that some one subs it. :O

octane

Post by octane » Sep 27th, '05, 23:19

JadedAngel wrote:
octane wrote:the OST is going to be release tomorrow., and the series is going to be on air oct. 9 or 16.
but u know what...even before the series come out. the episodes summary (including the ending) is already out..total of 14 episodes....

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 27th, '05, 23:26

octane wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
but u know what...even before the series come out. the episodes summary (including the ending) is already out..total of 14 episodes....
Really? But none of it is in English is it? Sad because I can't really read Chinese. I found some pics though on some of the sites.
Attachments
Reaching for the Stars 2005
Reaching for the Stars 2005
SHE_01.jpg (237.17 KiB) Viewed 9893 times

octane

Post by octane » Sep 27th, '05, 23:33

JadedAngel wrote:
octane wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
Really? But none of it is in English is it? Sad because I can't really read Chinese. I found some pics though on some of the sites.
haha..they have a website for the series...u can try visiting there..but its in chinese....and the mv for the theme sond is out today, u can try dling them...

http://him.mofe.com.tw/index.asp?gotour ... -video.htm
or
http://ring.mofe.com.tw/http://ring.mofe.com.tw/

try it..too many pple, the site is slow. :)

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 28th, '05, 05:24

octane wrote:haha..they have a website for the series...u can try visiting there..but its in chinese....and the mv for the theme sond is out today, u can try dling them...

http://him.mofe.com.tw/index.asp?gotour ... -video.htm
or
http://ring.mofe.com.tw/http://ring.mofe.com.tw/

try it..too many pple, the site is slow. :)
Thanks for the info! :lol I'll translate it, even though if it'll take me awhile. :lol And I already ordered the Cd and I think the MV comes with it.

tingy

Post by tingy » Sep 29th, '05, 13:54

are the male co-stars new actors?...never see them before...

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 29th, '05, 14:09

tingy wrote:are the male co-stars new actors?...never see them before...
They don't look familiar to me either.

joeyclaire

Post by joeyclaire » Sep 29th, '05, 16:34

Which TW channel is the drama going to air???

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Sep 29th, '05, 18:59

joeyclaire wrote:Which TW channel is the drama going to air???
CTV I think. Whatever channel was showing Devil Beside You.

lilac_star

Post by lilac_star » Sep 30th, '05, 20:34

I can't wait to watch this!!! i also a fan of s.h.e, and really wna watch dis! it's about 3 girls one who is poor played by Ella, one who is a policewoman played by Hebe and one who is rich played by Selina. And they were all born on the same day and year but are not related and, come from different backgrounds. Thats all i know so far :P

Can't wait to watch gna b aired soon, hope someone will post the torrents up here!

here are some piccys

Hebe's so pretty is these pics!

okz i have even more pics but i fink that'll do for now! hehe...hope u like the piccys! :P

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 1st, '05, 06:36

lilac_star wrote:I can't wait to watch this!!! i also a fan of s.h.e, and really wna watch dis! it's about 3 girls one who is poor played by Ella, one who is a policewoman played by Hebe and one who is rich played by Selina. And they were all born on the same day and year but are not related and, come from different backgrounds. Thats all i know so far :P

Can't wait to watch gna b aired soon, hope someone will post the torrents up here!

here are some piccys
Hebe's so pretty is these pics!

okz i have even more pics but i fink that'll do for now! hehe...hope u like the piccys! :P
:lol I can't wait either! I've been hyper ever since I found out about the series. I hope somoene posts the torrents too, and if not I'll just have to go search for them and post them myself.......I love the pics. Hebe looks so pretty in the wedding dress! But Ella is still my favorite.

Btw, do you know of any good S.H.E fan sites? Like with song translations and such? I mean, I have almost all their MVs, and songs, but some things like translations I'm missing for them.

purplexx

Post by purplexx » Oct 1st, '05, 08:43

there's a thread over at asianfanatics that discusses this show...

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Upcoming ... 44120.html

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 1st, '05, 19:04

purplexx wrote:there's a thread over at asianfanatics that discusses this show...

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Upcoming ... 44120.html
Thanks for the info purplexx! :D

coffeebean

Post by coffeebean » Oct 1st, '05, 23:48

JadedAngel wrote:Btw, do you know of any good S.H.E fan sites? Like with song translations and such? I mean, I have almost all their MVs, and songs, but some things like translations I'm missing for them.
http://www.she-forum.com.sg :-)

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 2nd, '05, 00:54

coffeebean wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:Btw, do you know of any good S.H.E fan sites? Like with song translations and such? I mean, I have almost all their MVs, and songs, but some things like translations I'm missing for them.
Thank you! :w00t: It was so hard for em to find them on my own for some strange reason.

coffeebean

Post by coffeebean » Oct 2nd, '05, 05:52

JadedAngel wrote:
coffeebean wrote:
Thank you! :w00t: It was so hard for em to find them on my own for some strange reason.
you're welcome 8)

joeyclaire

Post by joeyclaire » Oct 11th, '05, 14:30

The official website of the drama is out on CTS:

http://www.2cts.tv/prog/a/a0030/

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 11th, '05, 18:27

Thanks for the site...I can't wait for the show. :-)

lilac_star

Post by lilac_star » Oct 12th, '05, 19:20

yay! i can't wait 2 onli nxt week yay! :D

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 12th, '05, 19:33

lilac_star wrote:yay! i can't wait 2 onli nxt week yay! :D
Yup, me too! I got the OST and now I really can't wait for the show.

lilac_star

Post by lilac_star » Oct 13th, '05, 23:49

i have a 5min preview of the show and looks interesting can't wait 2 watch hope it will be good like there last series - the rose :P

misslazy

Post by misslazy » Oct 14th, '05, 13:30

this show seems to be pretty good..

cant wait for it to be shown!!!!!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 18th, '05, 00:27

:lol Ok, as we all know my Chinese language skills are hideous, but unless I am deaf and blind I swear that this is.... S.H.E's new 2005 drama "Reaching for the Stars" episode 1 (icefish) currently being featured in my clubbox.

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/~vyp9
Attachments
RFTS_03.jpg
RFTS_03.jpg (19.19 KiB) Viewed 6939 times
RFTS_02.jpg
RFTS_02.jpg (26.87 KiB) Viewed 6939 times
RFTS_01.jpg
RFTS_01.jpg (24.55 KiB) Viewed 6939 times

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 20th, '05, 07:54

:lol Up next for my clubbox...S.H.E's new 2005 drama "Reaching for the Stars" [真命天女-"Zhen Ming Tian Nu"] episode 3 & 4 (icefish).

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/~vyp9
Attachments
R4S_02.jpg
R4S_02.jpg (32.41 KiB) Viewed 6900 times
R4S_01.jpg
R4S_01.jpg (25.04 KiB) Viewed 6900 times

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 22nd, '05, 08:58

These ladies just doesn't look good on screen. They're too tiny(short).

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 24th, '05, 14:45

crazylife123 wrote:These ladies just doesn't look good on screen. They're too tiny(short).
:lol But I don't think they cna help that.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 24th, '05, 14:52

JadedAngel wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:These ladies just doesn't look good on screen. They're too tiny(short).
:lol But I don't think they cna help that.
Rainie looks good on screen not S.H.E.

*praying* Hoping Jolin Tsai to star in a series too. She's short but She's Hot! :wub:

hear no evil

Post by hear no evil » Oct 24th, '05, 19:23

ahhhh when is this serie gonna come out on torrents? im dying to watch it!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 25th, '05, 13:40

hear no evil wrote:ahhhh when is this serie gonna come out on torrents? im dying to watch it!
the batch file for all the eps on torrent are available through icefish...I could try to post the link for it if you want it. I just uploaded eps individually to my clubbox since I know some people don't want to take the time to download large batch files through BT.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 26th, '05, 08:32

:wub: S.H.E's new 2005 drama "Reaching for the Stars" [真命天女-"Zhen Ming Tian Nu"] episode 5 & 6 (icefish).

ep 5: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/40m44

ep 6: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/50m44
Attachments
Reach_06.jpg
Reach_06.jpg (17.05 KiB) Viewed 6984 times
Reach_01.jpg
Reach_01.jpg (25.27 KiB) Viewed 6984 times

hear no evil

Post by hear no evil » Oct 27th, '05, 23:41

JadedAngel wrote:
hear no evil wrote:ahhhh when is this serie gonna come out on torrents? im dying to watch it!
the batch file for all the eps on torrent are available through icefish...I could try to post the link for it if you want it. I just uploaded eps individually to my clubbox since I know some people don't want to take the time to download large batch files through BT.
too bad i dont use clubbox :-(

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Oct 28th, '05, 00:33

i was in a dvd store today and I saw the dvd set for this, I was confused, because don't the dvd set normally come out after the show is done airing on tv?

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Oct 28th, '05, 00:33

i was in a dvd store today and I saw the dvd set for this, I was confused, because don't the dvd set normally come out after the show is done airing on tv? :O

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Oct 28th, '05, 00:58

JadedAngel wrote:
HI, i tired to go to your clubbox, but everything was in korean, so i couldn't read it since my computer doesn't have the korean lanaguage pack installed. I still want to thank you for uploading it for other people to download.

I do have one question, I'm a little confused this series. I thought it just started airing on october 16, but i noticed that when i went to icefish to try to download it, icefish already has all of the episodes (25 episodes?). Has this series already been released? I'm so confused......i was expecting something like "Devil Beside You", where they released one episode a week.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 28th, '05, 15:11

kikkiko wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
HI, i tired to go to your clubbox, but everything was in korean, so i couldn't read it since my computer doesn't have the korean lanaguage pack installed. I still want to thank you for uploading it for other people to download.

I do have one question, I'm a little confused this series. I thought it just started airing on october 16, but i noticed that when i went to icefish to try to download it, icefish already has all of the episodes (25 episodes?). Has this series already been released? I'm so confused......i was expecting something like "Devil Beside You", where they released one episode a week.
Yeah, i was confused by it in the beginning myself since I waited so long for it. But the show just began to air in Taiwan and Singapore I think, and the DVDs were released in China (Singapore too i think) since the show will not be aired there though S.H.E is very popular in the country, or something like that.

As for my clubbox, well the links I gave un der each episode takes you directly to download the show. All you would have to click is the middle white button (next to the dark blue one at the bottom) to download. Then a box talking about Active X would show up, just right click your mouse on it to choose refresh and the downlaod would be set.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 28th, '05, 15:12

hear no evil wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
too bad i dont use clubbox :-(
yeah, but on the icefish site, it is a torrent file.

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Oct 28th, '05, 21:56

JadedAngel wrote:
kikkiko wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
Yeah, i was confused by it in the beginning myself since I waited so long for it. But the show just began to air in Taiwan and Singapore I think, and the DVDs were released in China (Singapore too i think) since the show will not be aired there though S.H.E is very popular in the country, or something like that.

As for my clubbox, well the links I gave un der each episode takes you directly to download the show. All you would have to click is the middle white button (next to the dark blue one at the bottom) to download. Then a box talking about Active X would show up, just right click your mouse on it to choose refresh and the downlaod would be set.
Hi, thanks for replying back to me. I got it to work, but it's not downloading, it stays at 0kb/sec. I guess I'll just have to use BItcomet and try to download the entire thing. Well, thanks for everything!!! :salut: :salut: :salut:

mamum

Post by mamum » Oct 29th, '05, 17:34

I just finished my watching of this dramas.It's really good S.H.E are so cute.But I can't understand all of the story.coz my chinese really bad.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 30th, '05, 02:58

kikkiko wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:
kikkiko wrote:

Hi, thanks for replying back to me. I got it to work, but it's not downloading, it stays at 0kb/sec. I guess I'll just have to use BItcomet and try to download the entire thing. Well, thanks for everything!!! :salut: :salut: :salut:
That's been happening a lot lately with it being stalled for a bit, but if you give it time it usually starts. I've been having problems with clubbox myself all week
mamum wrote:I just finished my watching of this dramas.It's really good S.H.E are so cute.But I can't understand all of the story.coz my chinese really bad.
:lol Yeah, mine is really bad as well, so I only get a little bit about what the drama is about. Hopefully I can improve my Chinese enough to finish up the drama.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 30th, '05, 03:20

:thumright: S.H.E's new 2005 drama "Reaching for the Stars" [真命天女-"Zhen Ming Tian Nu"] episode 7 & 8 (icefish).

ep 7: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/7df94

ep 8: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/50m44

Also just uploaded The Rose eps 1-4
Attachments
R2.jpg
R2.jpg (20.3 KiB) Viewed 6812 times
R1.jpg
R1.jpg (30.8 KiB) Viewed 6808 times

im_too_fast

Post by im_too_fast » Oct 30th, '05, 17:48

I just finished watching this series... and it's not bad!

The crying sceens were done really well especially by Ella!!! And the music in the series is awesome!!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 30th, '05, 20:04

im_too_fast wrote:I just finished watching this series... and it's not bad!

The crying sceens were done really well especially by Ella!!! And the music in the series is awesome!!
Yeah, it is....and we all know Ella is a pro since her days in "The Rose". :lol

crazyperson1234

Post by crazyperson1234 » Oct 31st, '05, 03:12

i cant wait to watch it .... just need pplz to seed ...i also need the english subs..hope sum can get that up soon.... :D

- S.H.E ROCKS!! ^___^

exal

Post by exal » Nov 1st, '05, 22:33

it does stink that some of you can't understand chinese. One weak point in me is that I forgot how to read or write in Chinese since I came to America. --- :scratch: Studying Chinese now so i that I might be able to help sub some of these dramas.

Anyone saw the Series "The Rose" with SHE in them... I love that series..

I can't wait to watch this serie... but it sucks that Lu ming is not in this one... :( or Jerry or the other guys name which i can't remember atm

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Nov 4th, '05, 06:14

:salut: S.H.E's new 2005 drama "Reaching for the Stars" [真命天女-"Zhen Ming Tian Nu"] episode 9 - 11 (icefish).

ep 9: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/bv5a4

ep 10: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/479c4

ep 11: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/579c4

Also uploaded epsiodes 5 & 6 of The Rose and episode 7 & 8 of Chinese Paladin (Calcifer's English hardsub version). :cheers:
Attachments
Rose_01.jpg
Rose_01.jpg (17.44 KiB) Viewed 7017 times
re1.jpg
re1.jpg (37.3 KiB) Viewed 7017 times

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Nov 11th, '05, 05:24

:whistling: Now have S.H.E's new 2005 drama "Reaching for the Stars" [真命天女-"Zhen Ming Tian Nu"] episode 9 - 11 (icefish).

ep 12: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/erdg4

ep 13: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/frdg4
Attachments
re1.jpg
re1.jpg (26.45 KiB) Viewed 6961 times

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Nov 20th, '05, 18:41

:whistling: S.H.E's new 2005 drama "Reaching for the Stars" [真命天女-"Zhen Ming Tian Nu"] episode 14 - 17 (icefish).

ep 14: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/mwdk4

ep 15: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/nwdk4

ep 16: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/8xum4

ep 17: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/9xum4
Attachments
Reaching1.jpg
Reaching1.jpg (16.64 KiB) Viewed 6900 times

Luuman

Post by Luuman » Nov 29th, '05, 22:40

Could I get the link to the icefish torrent site, Please.

Thanks a lot.

susuking

Post by susuking » Nov 30th, '05, 01:28

wierd thing is how come there isn't a seeder?? hmm i thought there is a lot of ppl watching this series.... :scratch:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:29

:salut:S.H.E's new 2005 drama "Reaching for the Stars" [真命天女-"Zhen Ming Tian Nu"] episode 20 & 21 (icefish).

ep 20: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/bolv4

ep 21: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/colv4
Attachments
Reach1.jpg
Reach1.jpg (25.25 KiB) Viewed 6828 times

lilsweetfairy7

Post by lilsweetfairy7 » Dec 23rd, '05, 07:20

i was wondering is there any links out there for this series other than clubbox?

marytran

Post by marytran » Dec 29th, '05, 06:41

Why did the links from eps 15 to 21 do not work? I could not download them. Could anyone check them? Thank you so much!

Cleo

Post by Cleo » Jan 17th, '06, 14:21

I just finished watching this serie with english subs (thanks to JEM^^) and I have to say it's one of my favorite. First I really like all the characters but the main point is this drama wasn't dragging at all, and it does not happen so often :P
So if you'd like to see a serie with nice plot, not too dramatic, funny and with lots of romantic scenes, grab this drama! :wub:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jan 17th, '06, 15:34

marytran wrote:Why did the links from eps 15 to 21 do not work? I could not download them. Could anyone check them? Thank you so much!
You mean the clubbox links? Its because the files have already been deleted. I just haven't reuploaded any of them since Jem came out with subbed versions.

exal

Post by exal » Jan 17th, '06, 19:02

This drama came out like ages ago...should of grabbed the batch the first day it came out..Jem is out with subs for this serie .. so be patient if you can't understand chinese

rknight

Post by rknight » Jan 17th, '06, 22:22

How is S.H.E's acting? I mean, they're very famous as singers... :whistling:

Anyway, I have a question, what is this clubbox thing? Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can read about it and learn to use it :-) ? Thanks!

tee668w

here is the thread no need for clubbox

Post by tee668w » Feb 9th, '06, 08:45

25 episodes, mandarin and chinese subs
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Nyar Nyar

Hello Cleo, Do a favour

Post by Nyar Nyar » Feb 23rd, '09, 03:22

Cleo wrote:I just finished watching this serie with english subs (thanks to JEM^^) and I have to say it's one of my favorite. First I really like all the characters but the main point is this drama wasn't dragging at all, and it does not happen so often :P
So if you'd like to see a serie with nice plot, not too dramatic, funny and with lots of romantic scenes, grab this drama! :wub:
Dear Cleo,

I'm also watching this & yes, I agree, it is a lovely story, not boring.

But somehow, as it reach to the end(nealry finish), I was on trip(long & local tirp, cannot access the TV channel, it is airs on one of our TV channel), I missed how it ends.

As such, could you pls. kindly tell me who's with who ending each other?

Xiexienyiya(Thanks in chinese lang)
Nyarnyar

uma_cheer

Post by uma_cheer » Aug 19th, '09, 20:08

I like this siries
Thankyou