Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss (CTV/GTV, 2005/2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
mangoicy
Posts: 25
Joined: Sep 28th, '05, 19:01

Post by mangoicy » Oct 30th, '05, 17:47

The torrent for episode 6 is out already. Yayy!!

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 46fbfabfc3

:cheers:

venenvenu
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 31st, '05, 04:58

Post by venenvenu » Oct 31st, '05, 05:16

So, I'm new and totally in love with 'it started with a kiss'

I'm on a mac and my bt client won't open the torrent file for the YDY dl and there are apparently no seeds for the icefish version. :pale: i'm not too sure what I should do. Should I ask a kind soul here to upload a megaupload version? Should I ask the admin on the questions forum? As we're all lovers of this drama, I feel as if you understand how I feel when I can't get my weekly fix of this... :blink (that's right. we go crazy...)

thanks so much for all the dls so far! (and just as a side note, ya'll seem so nice... :O)

User avatar
pohting_86
Posts: 23
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 05:49
Location: Malaysia

Post by pohting_86 » Oct 31st, '05, 07:09

i already dl eps 3-5 ....but i can't dl eps 1 & 2 can somebody seed eps 1 & 2.....

User avatar
xsnowangelx
Posts: 68
Joined: Apr 24th, '05, 19:04

Post by xsnowangelx » Oct 31st, '05, 08:38

mangoicy wrote:The torrent for episode 6 is out already. Yayy!!

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 46fbfabfc3

:cheers:
thanks! :mrgreen:

awww its icefish.. keke.. does ne1 no if YDY came out yet? cuz i heard its clearer with YDY den icefish :argue: buh i duno

Christalle
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 31st, '05, 08:38

Post by Christalle » Oct 31st, '05, 08:42

is there a possiblilty where it can be downloaded as a video file, cus i don't understand how the torrents work

mangoicy
Posts: 25
Joined: Sep 28th, '05, 19:01

Post by mangoicy » Oct 31st, '05, 18:28

thanks! :mrgreen:

awww its icefish.. keke.. does ne1 no if YDY came out yet? cuz i heard its clearer with YDY den icefish :argue: buh i duno
I tried to download the YDY on Sunday, but for some reason the link just didn't work. It kept saying "bad file name". You're right, the YDY has a better quality. But for the moment, anything goes as long as i can watch another episode of this series :mrgreen:

cobephongtran
Posts: 16
Joined: Aug 5th, '05, 22:01
Contact:

Post by cobephongtran » Nov 2nd, '05, 05:04

wow...thanks for ep. 6!!!

cobephongtran
Posts: 16
Joined: Aug 5th, '05, 22:01
Contact:

Post by cobephongtran » Nov 2nd, '05, 05:11

pohting_86 wrote:i already dl eps 3-5 ....but i can't dl eps 1 & 2 can somebody seed eps 1 & 2.....
you can try to dl eps. 1&2 in my clubbox

User avatar
msmandy
Posts: 46
Joined: Oct 1st, '05, 18:46
Location: somewhere in Europe:P

Post by msmandy » Nov 4th, '05, 02:53

can someone pls tell me where i can dl the kiss MV, not the one with all the film clips.
here is the MV i´ve talking about.
Attachments
200510301604119405.gif
200510301604119405.gif (202.77 KiB) Viewed 4321 times

innocentchica
Posts: 219
Joined: Sep 8th, '04, 01:28

Post by innocentchica » Nov 4th, '05, 03:14

msmandy wrote:can someone pls tell me where i can dl the kiss MV, not the one with all the film clips.
here is the MV i´ve talking about.
There's only a 2 min version floating around the web right now as they haven't shown the FULL MV in Taiwan.... but here's a link for the 2 min version. =)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZE6IOKSP

credits: hurtwou @ soompi forums

User avatar
msmandy
Posts: 46
Joined: Oct 1st, '05, 18:46
Location: somewhere in Europe:P

Post by msmandy » Nov 4th, '05, 03:24

innocentchica wrote:
msmandy wrote:can someone pls tell me where i can dl the kiss MV, not the one with all the film clips.
here is the MV i´ve talking about.
There's only a 2 min version floating around the web right now as they haven't shown the FULL MV in Taiwan.... but here's a link for the 2 min version. =)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZE6IOKSP

credits: hurtwou @ soompi forums
ooohhh thanks you very much :cheers:
you are the best!!! :D

User avatar
pohting_86
Posts: 23
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 05:49
Location: Malaysia

Post by pohting_86 » Nov 4th, '05, 17:22

cobephongtran wrote:
pohting_86 wrote:i already dl eps 3-5 ....but i can't dl eps 1 & 2 can somebody seed eps 1 & 2.....
you can try to dl eps. 1&2 in my clubbox
clubbox...is in chinese ...i can't read chinese...but stil thankx

User avatar
cakecake
Posts: 25
Joined: Oct 3rd, '05, 10:04

Post by cakecake » Nov 6th, '05, 17:32


Romance
Posts: 687
Joined: Jun 19th, '05, 00:14

Post by Romance » Nov 6th, '05, 18:03

are all chinese series released in real player format? i hate it :(

User avatar
Lamenoir
Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 18th, '05, 12:40

Post by Lamenoir » Nov 6th, '05, 18:13

Thx a lot cakacake & Icefish for this 7th ep of ISWAK ^____________________^

tamitiafo
Posts: 7
Joined: Jul 12th, '04, 05:56
Location: California, US

this series is so cute

Post by tamitiafo » Nov 6th, '05, 18:20

this is such a cute and funny series, its one of my favorites of all time, even though i haven't seen the whole series. The acting is so good, both from Ariel and joe, but I think eveyone else did a wonderful job too.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 433
Joined: Jan 30th, '05, 16:19
Location: USA

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Nov 6th, '05, 18:23

Romance wrote:are all chinese series released in real player format? i hate it :(
Why? you can't watch those with subs?
if so, browse here

User avatar
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 776
Joined: Feb 27th, '04, 07:30
Location: California

Post by xKiMix » Nov 6th, '05, 18:32

I LOVE this series its soooo cute!! I would like to read the manga, but for some reason i can't get the files from Siana's clubbox :scratch: is it only me? Well, if anyone knows where else i could get them i'll truly be grateful (not mIRC please) :-) thank you, XIE XIE!!

amulet
Posts: 27
Joined: Oct 2nd, '05, 23:44

Post by amulet » Nov 6th, '05, 23:22

:cheers: :wub: I love you guys , You're the best , i'm wartting for this episoder . Thanksss :wub:

User avatar
cakecake
Posts: 25
Joined: Oct 3rd, '05, 10:04

Post by cakecake » Nov 7th, '05, 03:39

clubbox download ep7
http://clubbox.co.kr/wendzzzie

credit to wendzzzie

User avatar
Aestas
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 17th, '05, 04:22

Post by Aestas » Nov 7th, '05, 04:57

i downloaded the ice version but it seems like the sound is out of sync with the video... is there a YDY version out yet?

User avatar
Aestas
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 17th, '05, 04:22

Post by Aestas » Nov 7th, '05, 05:21

whats the name of the Japanese series? is it on DVD? are there english subs for it? i kinda wanna see the japanese version now... is it on Yesasia?

User avatar
sweetsweet
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 415
Joined: Nov 15th, '04, 04:19
Location: Australia~~
Contact:

Post by sweetsweet » Nov 7th, '05, 05:45

Aestas wrote:i downloaded the ice version but it seems like the sound is out of sync with the video... is there a YDY version out yet?
torrent to ydy version
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=6021

The japanese title is also called It started with a kiss (Itazura na kiss) in english I believe. There is no english subs for the japanese version.

User avatar
Aestas
Posts: 15
Joined: Apr 17th, '05, 04:22

Post by Aestas » Nov 7th, '05, 05:47

where can i download it then?

User avatar
xinyi
Posts: 6
Joined: Aug 29th, '05, 13:08

Post by xinyi » Nov 7th, '05, 06:14

innocentchica, where did you get all the pictures for your banner? they are amazing just a bit smaller than i'd like them to be.. and yea YDY dl-ing epiosode 7 currently, YAY!!! i'll be seeding episode 7 from YDY for probably 2 or 3 days.

~xinyi

innocentchica
Posts: 219
Joined: Sep 8th, '04, 01:28

Post by innocentchica » Nov 7th, '05, 14:06

Aestas wrote:where can i download it then?
go to http://bt.btchina.net and in the search box.... copy and paste the title: 惡作劇之吻... it's going to show the Taiwanese version but if you screw further down... the Japanese version is available. I was able to grab it a few weeks ago. Quality isn't the best but it's still watchable. =) There are Chinese subs with it.
xinyi wrote:innocentchica, where did you get all the pictures for your banner? they are amazing just a bit smaller than i'd like them to be..
~xinyi
the pictures are from caps i took of the ending song MV... yeaah small cuz I wanted to fit all the pics in. :lol

User avatar
chunfung
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 72
Joined: Feb 23rd, '04, 15:43
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by chunfung » Nov 7th, '05, 16:26

innocentchica wrote:thanks for the original song, quybo!

i thought ah jing did a pretty good at singing the song... actually much better than i had imagined. xD
Thanks for the link ^^ yeah i think Ah Jing did a pretty good job at singin the song too ^^

User avatar
xsnowangelx
Posts: 68
Joined: Apr 24th, '05, 19:04

Post by xsnowangelx » Nov 9th, '05, 02:15

innocentchica wrote:
xinyi wrote:innocentchica, where did you get all the pictures for your banner? they are amazing just a bit smaller than i'd like them to be..
~xinyi
the pictures are from caps i took of the ending song MV... yeaah small cuz I wanted to fit all the pics in. :lol

heyy innocentchica~ where did u get da ending song's MV?! :scratch: ive been tryin to dl it buh had no luck :cry:

User avatar
xsnowangelx
Posts: 68
Joined: Apr 24th, '05, 19:04

Post by xsnowangelx » Nov 9th, '05, 02:16

xinyi wrote:innocentchica, where did you get all the pictures for your banner? they are amazing just a bit smaller than i'd like them to be.. and yea YDY dl-ing epiosode 7 currently, YAY!!! i'll be seeding episode 7 from YDY for probably 2 or 3 days.

~xinyi
hiii xinyi!!! thanks for seeding.. i'll b dl-in :cheers:

User avatar
harliey_nick
Posts: 129
Joined: Oct 5th, '05, 18:32

Post by harliey_nick » Nov 9th, '05, 08:58

here's it started with a kiss' OST


it started with a kiss drama OST


but it's a batch file tho' :D



ah can someone list down the name of each song n the name of the singer according to the album no?plzzzz...n thanks coz i really want to know who's singing what :-)





:wub:

SimplyJane
Posts: 111
Joined: Sep 7th, '05, 08:10
Location: My Place, My World
Contact:

Post by SimplyJane » Nov 9th, '05, 13:03

:unsure: I probably sound like a fool, but I found myself crying a lot while watching this series. :lol I mean the parts where Xiangqin keeps getting rejected by Zhishu. The brush offs he gives and the sort of taunting he does to her about her feelings towards him. Seeing Xiangqin all heart-broken makes me cry ..jeje..I know that deeply Zhishu has trouble understanding "warm" feelings, so that's why I don't "hate" him.

User avatar
harliey_nick
Posts: 129
Joined: Oct 5th, '05, 18:32

Post by harliey_nick » Nov 10th, '05, 00:04

harliey_nick wrote:here's it started with a kiss' OST


it started with a kiss drama OST


but it's a batch file tho' :D



ah can someone list down the name of each song n the name of the singer according to the album no?plzzzz...n thanks coz i really want to know who's singing what :-)





:wub:

ah this link cannot be used anymore i should think coz filefront froze my account :cry: someone reported it :cry: sorry...will only reup if there's any request...





:wub:

User avatar
hanhan
Posts: 235
Joined: Jul 6th, '05, 01:28
Location: CA

Post by hanhan » Nov 10th, '05, 05:46

i noticed thta epi5 have the pretty good song
the sence that after Zing Shu kissed the girl and then he walked away the song appeared beautifully can somepne tell me what song is it pleaseeeeeeeee

User avatar
harliey_nick
Posts: 129
Joined: Oct 5th, '05, 18:32

Post by harliey_nick » Nov 10th, '05, 15:53

sweetsweet here's new links of the whole ost :D



song 01:Dream Waltz
song 02:Say U Love Me
song 03
song 04
song 05
song 06:Say U Love Me (Guitar Version)
song 07
song 08:Neng Bu Neng
song 09
song 10
song 11
song 12
song 13:Sky


ah these links are rapidshare links so u guys have to wait for an hour after u have exceeded using the 30MB bandwidth limit or there's too many ppl downloading the same file at the same time,kay :-)




:wub:

User avatar
Gummi Bear
Posts: 130
Joined: Mar 10th, '05, 02:38
Location: with Bi

Post by Gummi Bear » Nov 13th, '05, 06:20

PLease somebody help me!! I am looking for the scanlation of this manga. Anybody know where I can get it?

Can't wait for ep 8 to come out tomorrow. Ariel is such an adorable klutz.

User avatar
harliey_nick
Posts: 129
Joined: Oct 5th, '05, 18:32

Post by harliey_nick » Nov 13th, '05, 12:09

Gummi Bear wrote:PLease somebody help me!! I am looking for the scanlation of this manga. Anybody know where I can get it?

Can't wait for ep 8 to come out tomorrow. Ariel is such an adorable klutz.


i think siana of shojomagic has already posted the scanlation of this particular manga at her clubbox account n u can find it at the 'it started with a kiss's subtitle thread :D



:wub:

User avatar
Gummi Bear
Posts: 130
Joined: Mar 10th, '05, 02:38
Location: with Bi

Post by Gummi Bear » Nov 14th, '05, 22:54

harliey_nick wrote:
Gummi Bear wrote:PLease somebody help me!! I am looking for the scanlation of this manga. Anybody know where I can get it?

Can't wait for ep 8 to come out tomorrow. Ariel is such an adorable klutz.


i think siana of shojomagic has already posted the scanlation of this particular manga at her clubbox account n u can find it at the 'it started with a kiss's subtitle thread :D



:wub:
I found the thread but could not find siana's CB to get the scanlation. thanks for telling me though.

SimplyJane
Posts: 111
Joined: Sep 7th, '05, 08:10
Location: My Place, My World
Contact:

Post by SimplyJane » Nov 15th, '05, 01:09

there are links on page 13 of the It started with a Kiss subtitle thread, where a person uploaded them on megaupload and the address of siana is posted on the 14th page..

User avatar
Gummi Bear
Posts: 130
Joined: Mar 10th, '05, 02:38
Location: with Bi

Post by Gummi Bear » Nov 15th, '05, 01:21

SimplyJane wrote:there are links on page 13 of the It started with a Kiss subtitle thread, where a person uploaded them on megaupload and the address of siana is posted on the 14th page..
thank you so much for letting me know. I am surprise the megaupload didn't expired yet!! Dl from it right now. D-addicts members are the BEST :lol :lol

User avatar
hanhan
Posts: 235
Joined: Jul 6th, '05, 01:28
Location: CA

Post by hanhan » Nov 15th, '05, 05:28

gos it so long to wait till next epi i am dying to know what will happen next
the preview is so cute Joe and Ariel felt into water and went cycling how cute Ariel will express her love to him again and he said " let's prove thta by your grade " yeah and you know whta she just got about 39 % ang he said " this is how much you love me " how cute and Valentine day comes Ariel made an ugly cake ha ha ha
i think they will go on vacation on epi9 or 10 and yeah their second kiss the one thta Joe steals form Arriel when she is sleeping yeahh can not wait i am dying now

cuteangelika
Posts: 239
Joined: Feb 6th, '05, 03:32
Location: New Zealand

Post by cuteangelika » Nov 15th, '05, 06:18

I gave in to the temptation and watched episodes 6 till 8 without understanding anything.. Well, I got a few phrases here and there and just deduced what was happening through their expressions... This drama is really nice.. I didnt like Ariel in Love Contract but I find her cute now.. :)

knn
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 13th, '05, 13:02

Post by knn » Nov 15th, '05, 14:58

hanhan wrote:gos it so long to wait till next epi i am dying to know what will happen next
the preview is so cute Joe and Ariel felt into water and went cycling how cute Ariel will express her love to him again and he said " let's prove thta by your grade " yeah and you know whta she just got about 39 % ang he said " this is how much you love me " how cute and Valentine day comes Ariel made an ugly cake ha ha ha
i think they will go on vacation on epi9 or 10 and yeah their second kiss the one thta Joe steals form Arriel when she is sleeping yeahh can not wait i am dying now

AWWWWWWWWSSSSSSS!!! :wub: I can't wait for the SECOND KISS!!! :cussing:

shukumei
Posts: 13
Joined: Nov 15th, '05, 02:20

Post by shukumei » Nov 15th, '05, 21:28

hmmmm i want to dl this series! but im getting mars right now... i have the madarin version but cannot understand whats going on.... i will get tis next! :lol

epin999
Posts: 14
Joined: Oct 3rd, '05, 15:45

MV of Say U Love Me

Post by epin999 » Nov 16th, '05, 00:55

Can someone tell me where I can find the MV for Say U love Me?? I really like this song.. and I thought I've heard it somewhere before...
thanks...

User avatar
hanhan
Posts: 235
Joined: Jul 6th, '05, 01:28
Location: CA

Re: MV of Say U Love Me

Post by hanhan » Nov 16th, '05, 04:17

epin999 wrote:Can someone tell me where I can find the MV for Say U love Me?? I really like this song.. and I thought I've heard it somewhere before...
thanks...
i can check my folder if i still keep it i will upload it for you ok :roll

User avatar
hanhan
Posts: 235
Joined: Jul 6th, '05, 01:28
Location: CA

Post by hanhan » Nov 16th, '05, 05:48

sorry nha i only have the MV of the anding song i post it here in case ohter people can download
KissMV
http://www.sendspace.com/file/17ycmk

canhnhuoctran
Posts: 10
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 19:34

Post by canhnhuoctran » Nov 18th, '05, 19:52

I am so sorry guys, but would you please upload the movies from esp 4, 'cause i tried so much to dl from clubbox, but i don't know why the program doesn't run as it supposed to. So , please help me... God blesses you guys

stylistik
Posts: 4
Joined: Nov 19th, '05, 06:19

Post by stylistik » Nov 19th, '05, 06:53

could someone please upload the series? I would appreciate it so much! :D
preferable NOT in torrent file or clubbox

User avatar
pohting_86
Posts: 23
Joined: Oct 29th, '05, 05:49
Location: Malaysia

Post by pohting_86 » Nov 19th, '05, 16:12

OMG....i cannot wait 4 the eps 9...so bad 1 week only hv 1 eps....now zhisu already start hv feeling wif xiangching....so happy i dun like tat gal cal zhiyi ....hehe

User avatar
tlnrs
Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 19th, '05, 20:52
Location: singapore

help: first 3 episodes

Post by tlnrs » Nov 19th, '05, 20:58

where can i download e first few episodes of it all started with a kiss?

User avatar
Gummi Bear
Posts: 130
Joined: Mar 10th, '05, 02:38
Location: with Bi

Post by Gummi Bear » Nov 20th, '05, 08:25

Counting the hours now for ep 9, its going to be another great episode.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 433
Joined: Jan 30th, '05, 16:19
Location: USA

Re: help: first 3 episodes

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Nov 20th, '05, 16:26

tlnrs wrote:where can i download e first few episodes of it all started with a kiss?
from clubbox:
http://clubbox.co.kr/Nomanymore
http://clubbox.co.kr/silvergal1004
from torrent:
it only has eps 4-8, not the first 3
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

mangoicy
Posts: 25
Joined: Sep 28th, '05, 19:01

Post by mangoicy » Nov 20th, '05, 19:49

The icefish torrent for episode 9 is out.. but i have problem connecting to tracker. I'm wondering if there's anybody else has this same problem?

vicky
Posts: 44
Joined: Jun 21st, '04, 17:14

Post by vicky » Nov 20th, '05, 20:31

no pb for me. try again. good luck

stylistik
Posts: 4
Joined: Nov 19th, '05, 06:19

Post by stylistik » Nov 20th, '05, 23:08

does anyone have episode 9 that i can download that is not a clubbox link or bittorrent? my school blocks those sites :( ( i go to a boarding school)

ty!

User avatar
tlnrs
Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 19th, '05, 20:52
Location: singapore

Re: help: first 3 episodes

Post by tlnrs » Nov 21st, '05, 12:45

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:from clubbox:
http://clubbox.co.kr/Nomanymore
http://clubbox.co.kr/silvergal1004
from torrent:
it only has eps 4-8, not the first 3
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=
thkiew SO SO SO much.. i can finally get to see this show.. thkiew!!~ :D

kikilala
Posts: 25
Joined: Nov 20th, '05, 15:09

Post by kikilala » Nov 21st, '05, 18:46

YAYYY! been looking around for epi 7-8! cant wait to see it!!! =)
thanks for sharing!!

sherrycherryc
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 20th, '05, 06:04

Post by sherrycherryc » Nov 22nd, '05, 06:52

this drama is hilarious! Haven't been addicted to a taiwanese drama for a long time.... GOOD stuff, hehe

User avatar
hanhan
Posts: 235
Joined: Jul 6th, '05, 01:28
Location: CA

Post by hanhan » Nov 22nd, '05, 08:43

oh my god i am in love with this drama more and more every epi ( did i said that before ) Joe is my idol he is so super cute and ariel is so cute too i love both of them but i feel so bad for Ah Jin he is so good with Ariel but too bad she loves Joe poor Ah Jin

User avatar
ryce
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 21
Joined: Feb 2nd, '04, 15:12

Post by ryce » Nov 22nd, '05, 17:42

Didn't quite dig the Taiwanese version of Itazura na Kiss... until i saw episode 9... all the
hand holding & hugging
make me go soft again... :P Although the Japanese version still tops the series in terms of good acting and casting... Takashi Kashiwabara & Sato Aiko :wub: ... But i really like how the Taiwanese version tries to throw in all the plots in the manga. It's really nice to see it all come alive in a show. The Japanese version told less than half the series and the mangaka, Kaoru Tada passed away suddenly before she could finish the manga... so i wonder how the Taiwanese will end the show...

Regarding epi 9, now i was quite shocked that...
Joe couldn't heave himself up when Ariel & him fell into the lake. At first, i thought it was a fake... but twice?! :pale: On the 3rd try, he was able to heave himself up but rather awkwardly... :nuts: I wonder if he's faking it or... :scratchchin:

User avatar
xazumix
Posts: 24
Joined: Nov 22nd, '05, 17:58
Location: Oslo, Norway

Post by xazumix » Nov 22nd, '05, 18:00

Ohh my god! I'm sooo inlove with this drama and it doesn't hurt that Joe is good looking :D

kikilala
Posts: 25
Joined: Nov 20th, '05, 15:09

Post by kikilala » Nov 22nd, '05, 18:20

Nomanymore wrote:Yaaaa , HYD and wat wat now ?? It Started With A Kiss ONLINE !!! :lol:

I've just finished converted , uploaded and all stuffs , akakak , you can now watch Kiss Online from my Blog , yaaaa , HAVE FUN everybody ;)



http://nomanymore.blogspot.com/2005/04/ ... nline.html
thanks for sharinggg!!! im just totally addicted to this show...joe is looking hotter n hotter ahhhh!!! =P

susuking
Posts: 89
Joined: Nov 9th, '05, 02:38

nice nice

Post by susuking » Nov 23rd, '05, 19:42

hmm, i'm new here hehhee ... found this extremely nice show, and did a marathon of chapter 1-9 .... really really nice hahahahhaah can't wait for chapter 10, but
why did joe have to leave and study?

User avatar
hanhan
Posts: 235
Joined: Jul 6th, '05, 01:28
Location: CA

Post by hanhan » Nov 24th, '05, 06:57

Regarding epi 9, now i was quite shocked that...
Joe couldn't heave himself up when Ariel & him fell into the lake. At first, i thought it was a fake... but twice?! :pale: On the 3rd try, he was able to heave himself up but rather awkwardly... :nuts: I wonder if he's faking it or... :scratchchin:
[/quote]

the first time i am not sure but the seond time he tried to tease Ariel when she helped him up he pulled her back to the lake on purpose so thet was why Ariel said " you did that on purpose" and Joe smiled when Ariel felt back to the lake :cheers:

User avatar
hanhan
Posts: 235
Joined: Jul 6th, '05, 01:28
Location: CA

Post by hanhan » Nov 24th, '05, 07:03

hey i jusyt found the spoiler about that sence it may explain for you about it
"When Ariel saw Joe wobbling in front of the boat, she dashed forward and tried to help Joe…but as a result, caused them both to fall into the pond…so funny that Ariel kept on screaming for help…and Joe, finally, couldn’t take it much longer and shouted at her so she could come to her senses! It was extremely cute that Joe got a bit pissed when Ariel laughed at him, “You are so tall, but you still couldn’t climb back up…” Despite that, he couldn’t be angry with her long…quickly pulling her closer to the dock, and helped her up. The second time that Ariel fell into the water, she laughingly accused Joe, “You did this on purpose!” And sure Joe did that on purpose…did you see his wicked smile after hearing her say that?!"
[/spoiler]

camgackt
Posts: 46
Joined: Nov 23rd, '05, 02:32

Post by camgackt » Nov 24th, '05, 12:31

harliey_nick: Can I request for you to upload the OST again? Rapidshare does't work for me..

Or can anyone direct me to a clubbox that has it? SIlvergal1004's doesn't budge for me..

Whee~~ Can't wait for episode 10! Too bad the series is ending in a few weeks time. :cry:

User avatar
st_heaven
Posts: 81
Joined: Nov 25th, '04, 17:00
Location: South-East Asia

Post by st_heaven » Nov 25th, '05, 20:43

I don't think somebody posted the YDY torrents page before, so here it is:

http://bt.ydy.com/index.php?language=cn ... &submit=Go

somehow, i've managed to search for all the current episodes there. just ignore ( (512*384高清析版)】183 CLUB(下):顏行書和紹偉接吻囉!) at the bottom, it's not connected to this drama :sweat:

hope it helps!

User avatar
habukie
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 1362
Joined: Mar 1st, '04, 21:42
Location: away

Post by habukie » Nov 25th, '05, 21:28

st_heaven wrote:I don't think somebody posted the YDY torrents page before, so here it is:

http://bt.ydy.com/index.php?language=cn ... &submit=Go

somehow, i've managed to search for all the current episodes there. just ignore ( (512*384高清析版)】183 CLUB(下):顏行書和紹偉接吻囉!) at the bottom, it's not connected to this drama :sweat:

hope it helps!
actually, i've already posted the link...but it's ok. yours works as well. for those interested in this and other twdramas from YDY, here's the postto find them at. :-)

btw, that extra of yours that isn't related to It Started With A Kiss...that should be really funny for anyone who watched Prince Turns to Frog. (members of 183 Club kissing...hehe) :wink:

User avatar
st_heaven
Posts: 81
Joined: Nov 25th, '04, 17:00
Location: South-East Asia

Post by st_heaven » Nov 25th, '05, 22:45

habukie wrote:
st_heaven wrote:I don't think somebody posted the YDY torrents page before, so here it is:

http://bt.ydy.com/index.php?language=cn ... &submit=Go

somehow, i've managed to search for all the current episodes there. just ignore ( (512*384高清析版)】183 CLUB(下):顏行書和紹偉接吻囉!) at the bottom, it's not connected to this drama :sweat:

hope it helps!
actually, i've already posted the link...but it's ok. yours works as well. for those interested in this and other twdramas from YDY, here's the postto find them at. :-)

btw, that extra of yours that isn't related to It Started With A Kiss...that should be really funny for anyone who watched Prince Turns to Frog. (members of 183 Club kissing...hehe) :wink:
whoa, kissing?! i never knew how it ended up there, probably 'cuz of the number i typed for the search. i'm planning to watch prince turns to frog after my finals(+ emptying my hd, no more space!! x_x), heard it was good. sigh, this drama's gonna end soon. -_-'''.

forevanwar
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 27th, '05, 02:49

Post by forevanwar » Nov 27th, '05, 02:51

hey! i went to NOMANYMORE CB to download IT STARTED WITH A KISS.. but the song that the owner has on right now is really good.... I really like it!! does anyone know the song?? and can someone tell me where to get it?? Seems to be a mix of chinese and korean..really good!

i forgot to ask.. who's this joe guy? he's really cute.... his character in here is so attractive...hehe

camgackt
Posts: 46
Joined: Nov 23rd, '05, 02:32

Post by camgackt » Nov 27th, '05, 04:22

The song you're refering to is Endless Love by Jackie Chan. It's the theme song of the movie The Myth featuring Kim Hee Seon =) It's nice

Joe/Brian Cheng (Zhen Yuan Chang) is the male lead in ISWAK.

Whee~~ Will get episode 10 by tomorrow. Cant' wait.

alwayzsmile
Posts: 36
Joined: Nov 25th, '05, 03:32

Post by alwayzsmile » Nov 27th, '05, 15:28

can u please upload episode 1,3,6 with english subs or chinese subs by filefront?? thank you.

User avatar
ryce
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 21
Joined: Feb 2nd, '04, 15:12

Post by ryce » Nov 28th, '05, 16:56

hanhan wrote:hey i jusyt found the spoiler about that sence it may explain for you about it
"When Ariel saw Joe wobbling in front of the boat, she dashed forward and tried to help Joe…but as a result, caused them both to fall into the pond…so funny that Ariel kept on screaming for help…and Joe, finally, couldn’t take it much longer and shouted at her so she could come to her senses! It was extremely cute that Joe got a bit pissed when Ariel laughed at him, “You are so tall, but you still couldn’t climb back up…” Despite that, he couldn’t be angry with her long…quickly pulling her closer to the dock, and helped her up. The second time that Ariel fell into the water, she laughingly accused Joe, “You did this on purpose!” And sure Joe did that on purpose…did you see his wicked smile after hearing her say that?!"
[/spoiler]
Thanks hanhan! I did see that wicked smile after that... but i dunno... i think i'm gonna attribute it to poor acting rather than the lack of arm power now XD ... just feel that he wasn't really very convincing for that scene.

I just finished watching epi 10... and i saw the snippets for episode 11 at the end... he heheheee~~ i see one of my favourite scenes in the manga coming up...
the one where kotoko stays over at naoki's place :w000t:
though i think they changed the scene abit... heheee... still it'll be nice to watch...

Ah jin's really good and funny in this show... and much better looking than in the manga :P I loved how he stared at Xiang Qin through the glass doors with those puppy eyes at the start of epi 10.

BTW, i was checking out the official website... and i read the synopsis for all 13 episodes... so there's only gonna be 13 episodes in all?? :cry: From what i've read, they'll dramatised till halfway of the manga :-(

voonee
Posts: 59
Joined: Nov 11th, '05, 14:16

which are the website that i can download the managa?

Post by voonee » Nov 28th, '05, 17:16

i want to read the managa as well. can anyone tell me which website that can download the managa, It Started with a Kiss? thank you so much.

User avatar
ryce
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 21
Joined: Feb 2nd, '04, 15:12

Re: which are the website that i can download the managa?

Post by ryce » Nov 28th, '05, 17:21

voonee wrote:i want to read the managa as well. can anyone tell me which website that can download the managa, It Started with a Kiss? thank you so much.
I've no idea if all the scans are out already... I own the whole manga set... my precious :P... I do remember some nice folks sharing some links to the manga scans in the earlier pages though.. hope this helps.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest