[TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss (CTV/GTV, 2005/2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
VioletGirl

Post by VioletGirl » Jan 6th, '06, 11:40

miss_illusive wrote:i hate the fact that in ISWAK zhishu treats her so badly

as in always putting her down like she can't do anything

it drives me crazy how she doesn't stand up to him and stuff like that

why does she like a guy that always treats her like that

and he's always rejecting her

of course i would get it if he saved her life or something but she didn't

he never shows any affection for her only that time @ the hospital

and that time he forcefully kissed her

but other then that most of the time he just puts her down and doesn't do anything about it

it pisses me off how she doesn't stand up for herself.

like wat his mother said, 'he only loves himself'... ba he gradually change throughout da show...and that shows the important in his charater, as he starts to care for someone beside himself...someone he didint expected at all.

Here is a review by yvonne that might make u re-look at things in this series... how Joe does concern for Ariel.

thanks to yvonne@soompi
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... ntry709483

I really like the way Joe was concerned for Ariel before the match…how he worried for her, asking if her leg was all right. Therefore, in this scene, we found out that Ariel’s well-being came before anything else for Joe. If Joe discovered Ariel’s injury, he wouldn’t go on with the match, even if it meant he would have to dress up in girl’s clothes.
Joe immediately rushed to Ariel’s side…throwing his own racket aside, and tending to her injured leg. So sweet!!! He called Ariel “Stupid egg” again…angry that she didn’t tell him about her leg, but tremendously touched and worried that he couldn’t get angry at all. I bet Joe’s heart totally melted when Ariel said, “If I told you, you won’t be able to compete in the match…and if you don’t, you would have to dress up as a girl and parade around the tennis club.”
In this episode, the change in Joe was very noticeable. He rushed to her side and tried to help Ariel up…but she couldn’t even stand up…the pain was just too much. Take special note of what Joe’s reaction before he picked Ariel up and carried her off. Joe glanced around the tennis court, seeing all the club members (who always assumed that Joe & Ariel were a couple since they were living together…and because Ariel liked Joe so much) looking on, and murmured “To the heck with it (xuan le)!”

It was significant that Joe said that…“to the heck” with his pride and what people think of him. For the first time, he was willing to put his pride aside…and he did that for Ariel. He saw how much pain she went through for him…so this was the least he could do for her. And yeah, Joe looked so COOL, so manly as he was carrying Ariel in his arms…my goodness, the sweetness!

The sweetness continued to the next scene where Joe was holding Ariel’s hand, walking through the crowded street. Joe was so gentle with Ariel…so gentle that he acted like a husband who just found out his wife was pregnant…his hands holding on to her tightly, supporting and protecting her every step of the way. SUPER SWEET!!! It was funny how Joe got mad after hearing Ariel said she had plenty of time, and they could walk as long as they like. I guess in some way, Ariel’s comment made Joe realized what he was doing was out of his character. “What am I doing? I am holding her hands…walking side by side with her?! What’s going on here? How can I be this nice to her? This is not me!” Hence, Joe walked away from Ariel instantly…leaving her on her own. But like I said, the cold prince’s heart had melted today…Joe didn’t have the heart to see her wobbling dangerously on the busy street. He turned around, seeing the way Ariel was stumbling to catch up to him…he made up his mind then to piggy back her.

Poor Ariel…she did lose all her confidence, because even as she was running with Joe, she wondered if Joe had taken the wrong hand in the midst of confusion and hurry. She didn’t believe that Joe would actually choose to save her instead of Zhi Yu. Despite of all her doubts, Ariel still treasured every moment, as she tightly hold on to Joe’s hand, running to safety. They were in danger, yet I bet Ariel had never felt so safe…the warmth from Joe’s hand radiated a sense of comfort and security.
I love the whole “Joe & Ariel running for their lives, escaping from the gangsters” scene!!! It was super sweet seeing Joe & Ariel holding hands as they ran!!! Moreover, I totally love the way that Joe was being so attentive, caring and protective of Ariel even while he was in a rush, trying to lead them both to safety. He always looked back to check on Ariel, to see if she was okay. Whenever Joe saw Ariel was becoming too tired, he would use both his hands to support her, pulling her closer to him. While they were running on the busy street, through the parade, motorcycles were suddenly everywhere. As motorcycles drove by, Joe always carefully moved himself between Ariel and the busy traffic so that she was out of danger’s way…using his whole body as a shield to protect her from any harm. So sweet, so heart-warming!!!

It was absolutely hilarious when Ariel was trying to get on the peddling boat, so clumsy yet so adorable …foreshadowing of the little “accident” that would happen next. Joe, seeing the unbalanced and freaked-out Ariel, quickly reached out to hold onto her hand, and pull her on to the boat. Notice how Ariel had bumped her head in the midst of that…and Joe caringly put his hand over her head, once again trying to protect her, and checking if she was all right. Starting from the day when Joe had saved Ariel on the bus, he began to act as her protector [checking up on Ariel while she was working, angry that she was tiring herself out (ep 5); rushing her to the hospital (ep 6); coming to her rescue when he heard her scream for help (ep 7/ 8 – comic club guys’ scare); worrying about her leg before the tennis match (ep 8 ); protecting her from the so-called thieves (ep 8 )]. Joe was always taking care of Ariel in his subtle ways. Like I said before, Joe might not even realize he was doing this…but his actions spoke louder than words.

It was weird, but somehow, I was extremely touched by the scene where Joe & Ariel were playing that game with the fishes. I love the way Ariel was so sweet to pity the tiny fishes…and she was upset to see some of them dead. And I love the way Joe didn’t get angry with her, nor question her any further…he just agreed to stop playing…listening to her, doing what Ariel wanted. This scene was very heart-warming for me.

And of course I love the scene where Joe & Ariel were at a game center…and Joe was trying his best to win a Doraemon doll for her. I found this important…because remember Ariel’s Doraemon panties…so it was apparent she liked Doraemon a lot. Therefore, it was super sweet of Joe to do that…and it showed us that he did pay attention to everything about Ariel…even little details like that.

cupids

Post by cupids » Jan 6th, '06, 17:42

hey I am from singapore and i would lke to ask if i want to watch ISWAK on pp streaming, what time do I tune in singapore time? thanks :D

everok2000

ISWK ep 15

Post by everok2000 » Jan 6th, '06, 18:05

please, can anyone seed this ep 15 for me . :pale:

xqzs_iswak

Post by xqzs_iswak » Jan 6th, '06, 18:14

gosh!!i cant believe i would able to catch up!!! in just one week i finished it from 1-15! yay!!! looking forward to episode 16!!!! ISWAK ROCKS!!!!

miss_illusive

Post by miss_illusive » Jan 6th, '06, 19:40

but still he shouldn't treat her like crap and why should she put up with it ???

meli_chan

Post by meli_chan » Jan 6th, '06, 22:42

miss_illusive wrote:i hate the fact that in ISWAK zhishu treats her so badly

as in always putting her down like she can't do anything

it drives me crazy how she doesn't stand up to him and stuff like that

why does she like a guy that always treats her like that

and he's always rejecting her

of course i would get it if he saved her life or something but she didn't

he never shows any affection for her only that time @ the hospital

and that time he forcefully kissed her

but other then that most of the time he just puts her down and doesn't do anything about it

it pisses me off how she doesn't stand up for herself.

I guess you are right, If I were her, I wouldn´t wait a guy for two years!!! I have needs :P
But I think its because she lives and constantly has contact with him she still has hopes, don´t know, it´s her personality, but let´s think it´s only finction, and enjoy that it will end with a happy ending :thumright:

VioletGirl

Post by VioletGirl » Jan 7th, '06, 00:14

miss_illusive wrote:but still he shouldn't treat her like crap and why should she put up with it ???
True that he shouldnt treat her da way he does, ba then again, this is a series that is here to entertain da audience. it could happen in real life, ba un likely. since normally a person would have been feed up with putting down everyday and would get the point, ba we are talking abt Xiang Qin, who is so in love and only thinks of him. Cant imagine her loving anyone else da same as him if they didnt end up together?

Again, its from a Manga, cant be that of a relistic scenes all the time. :mrgreen: :-)

miss_illusive

Post by miss_illusive » Jan 7th, '06, 02:48

their cute together ... -____-xx

cupids

Post by cupids » Jan 7th, '06, 15:12

ahh how come no one can help me :(

VioletGirl

Post by VioletGirl » Jan 7th, '06, 16:01

cupids wrote:hey I am from singapore and i would lke to ask if i want to watch ISWAK on pp streaming, what time do I tune in singapore time? thanks :D
sorry, i cant help u there... im not from singapore.. hope someone can answer ur q's soon.

kiSs_02

Re: rock on!!

Post by kiSs_02 » Jan 7th, '06, 16:26

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i L-O-V-E THIS DRAMA SO MUCH xD
but i need english subbies and whenever i go to find ep. 14 i can't find it! could somebody PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSEEEEE download ep. 14 for me??? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS BLOG :P
also whenever i see joe cheng i am like :wub: an d :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

quikdiesel

Post by quikdiesel » Jan 7th, '06, 22:56

i love this series so much!!!!!!!!!!!
ariel and joe are so cute in it
i really dont like zhiyu tho
i cant wait for ep16
its coming out tmr :D

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jan 7th, '06, 23:00

Sorry a bit off topic :offtopic:
VioletGirl I love your avatar and sig! Its sooo cute! did you use photoshop?

Back on topic:
I want to rant like everyone else :lol I LOVE THIS DRAMA TOO!!!! I just can't get enough of JOE! he is so hot!! :wub: :lol

VioletGirl

Post by VioletGirl » Jan 7th, '06, 23:58

xKiMix wrote:Sorry a bit off topic :offtopic:
VioletGirl I love your avatar and sig! Its sooo cute! did you use photoshop?
yeap, was done in photoshop... glade u like it. :D
heres da original pic which was a wallpaper made into my ava
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/ ... SWAK04.jpg
& heres da orginal pic from da sig...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/ ... _Heart.jpg

cupids

Post by cupids » Jan 8th, '06, 06:27

VioletGirl wrote:
cupids wrote:hey I am from singapore and i would lke to ask if i want to watch ISWAK on pp streaming, what time do I tune in singapore time? thanks :D
sorry, i cant help u there... im not from singapore.. hope someone can answer ur q's soon.
Hey thanks! I found out the timing is no difference at all >< haha but anyw,

does anyone know what channel to tune in for ISWAK for pp streaming? is it cctv-1? or cctv-9?

cakecake

Post by cakecake » Jan 9th, '06, 11:37

Kissing NG from ISWAK ...in episode 5
They NG 4 times...and Ariel even shouted at the end that Joe kissing too hard

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0OTZ2 ... C4YY8LYLG3

credit asiafanatics

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jan 9th, '06, 17:21

cakecake Thanks for sharing!!! after watching the NG you can pretty much tell that joe was kissing too hard :lol

jaccie

Post by jaccie » Jan 9th, '06, 19:06

i just watched episode 16!! ZS is so sweet to eat the food XQ cook even though it tasted so terrible... n when XQ hug him!! :wub:

But i must say that there isnt much thing happening in this episode.. expected more sweet stuff haha...

i cant wait for nxt episode!!! yay!! finally u can see ZS reactions towards XQ and stuff.. hopefully much will be shown =D

SimplyJane

Post by SimplyJane » Jan 9th, '06, 19:29

:lol i wouldnt mind being kissed hard by joe... :wub: :wub: :lol

pufferfish

Post by pufferfish » Jan 10th, '06, 01:37

ya, he can kissed me til he cracked my lips. I don't care...LOL :wub:

wteangelgurl

Post by wteangelgurl » Jan 10th, '06, 01:48

can anybody upload the link to ep. 16?! thank you so much!!

rika

Post by rika » Jan 10th, '06, 02:32

love_crisis wrote:^^ Yes, this scene will appear in the last episode. I love the wedding.
Just wondering but does this mean that in the last episode of season 1 he's (Joe) gonna marry Ariel? -(don't know their drma names >_< )
And for season 2, I heard somewhere that it was going to deal with their married life., is this true?

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Jan 10th, '06, 06:41

I also love that NG too. Really cute. Can't wait for ISWAK special. I'm curious to watch when Yu Shu and Ah Cai kiss. Haha...really hilarious. :lol

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 10th, '06, 15:38

Hmmm... Looks like they're gonna draw it out more :(
I suspect that they may not finish by 20 ep...

kiSs_02

Post by kiSs_02 » Jan 11th, '06, 21:47

auroragb wrote:Hmmm... Looks like they're gonna draw it out more :(
waa? i actually want it to end at ep. 19 so i can see iswak 2
but if it's extended i don't mind of course =D

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 11th, '06, 22:48

kiSs_02 wrote:
auroragb wrote:Hmmm... Looks like they're gonna draw it out more :(
waa? i actually want it to end at ep. 19 so i can see iswak 2
but if it's extended i don't mind of course =D
There is gonna be a 2?

I mean it's a nice series and all, but now it's going a bit too slowly

aibiwashere

Post by aibiwashere » Jan 12th, '06, 09:53

cakecake wrote:Kissing NG from ISWAK ...in episode 5
They NG 4 times...and Ariel even shouted at the end that Joe kissing too hard

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0OTZ2 ... C4YY8LYLG3

credit asiafanatics
ahhh, i missed it by a few hours (i tried this afternoon). would you be able to reupload it again? sry :wub:

pufferfish

Post by pufferfish » Jan 12th, '06, 16:56

Kashikoi-Kodomo

Ep 16

Post by Kashikoi-Kodomo » Jan 13th, '06, 20:48

Has anyone posted episode 16 and I missed it? :/ A link to episode 16 would be great, so long as it's subtitled.

Thanks!

<3333

auroragb

Re: Ep 16

Post by auroragb » Jan 13th, '06, 21:41

Kashikoi-Kodomo wrote:Has anyone posted episode 16 and I missed it? :/ A link to episode 16 would be great, so long as it's subtitled.

Thanks!

<3333
I assume that you mean the subbed version, no, it has not been posted yet.
But. the raw has been available for a while now
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 34d62061ba

aibiwashere

Post by aibiwashere » Jan 14th, '06, 08:16

pufferfish wrote:You can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/w/IT-STARTED-WIT ... arch=iswak
thanks! oh great, I ended up watching the preview for episode 18! and ep 17 isn't even out. How did they get the preview arleady. or at least the clip. ahhh so spoiled for ep 18.

kstar

Post by kstar » Jan 14th, '06, 08:53

aibiwashere wrote:
pufferfish wrote:You can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/w/IT-STARTED-WIT ... arch=iswak
thanks! oh great, I ended up watching the preview for episode 18! and ep 17 isn't even out. How did they get the preview arleady. or at least the clip. ahhh so spoiled for ep 18.
THAT WAS VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY NICE THANK YOU FOR SHARING!! <333

coolio_amanda

Post by coolio_amanda » Jan 14th, '06, 08:56

I've heard about it, and my friends say it's nice.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Jan 14th, '06, 18:46

LOL the NG is so funny LOL hahaha LMAO it must be funny acting a kissing scene lol does any1 hav any other NG? i luv NGs <3<3

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Jan 15th, '06, 04:12

to all:i just uploaded another ancient drama of Ariel with Hu Ge ( the guy in Chinese Paladin) in my clubbox, if you're interested, go here
eps 2 should be up soon :-)

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Jan 15th, '06, 06:27

thank :-)
i look in AF and saw a tread for
really Ariel she pretty and Hu Ge sexy hehe

thank for upload it..for sure me gonna download it when i finish some my clubbox files ...

IWASK ..when is come ..i'm dying episode 17 .... :cry:

jennyvu

Post by jennyvu » Jan 15th, '06, 06:53

pufferfish wrote:ya, he can kissed me til he cracked my lips. I don't care...LOL :wub:
LOL SAME! :wub: :lol

replaced

Post by replaced » Jan 15th, '06, 22:41

does anyone hve the bt for the ISWAK MV? i watch it on youtub and i want to dl it now >.<

xinyi

EPISODE 17

Post by xinyi » Jan 16th, '06, 00:48

omg i just watched episode 17, its insane... sad yet funny at the same time
the part where zhi shu told his mom that he likes the girl and that she seems like the type killed me, and xiangqing as well. the tears that fell from her eyes were mesmerizing..
whats gonna be amazing!!! is next weeks episode, its the rain scene!!! the RAIN scene, the scene where he proposes to her!!!!!!! i know ahhhhh but he kisses her in the rain, and ajin is pissed at him and
ajin ask zhishu if he knew what love and pain is, and zhishu replies that he knew what pain means when ajing proposed to xiangqing, and thats the moment when he realized that he truly loved her!!!!
i am gonna die waiting for next weeks episode.. and i have midterms and SATs too! ugh god!! but its gonna be my relaxation for sunday! woot

xoxo cindy

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 17th, '06, 06:13

COULD SOMEONE WHO KNOWS CHINESE HELP TRANSLATE THE PREVIEW OF THE RAIN SCENE!!!

i really want to know what they're talking about and it would be nice if someone can help translate the other preview where Ah Jin attacked Zi Shu...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

i can't control myself!!! i need to find out.... :goggle: :goggle: :goggle:

angel_no.520

Post by angel_no.520 » Jan 20th, '06, 10:55

SunStar wrote:COULD SOMEONE WHO KNOWS CHINESE HELP TRANSLATE THE PREVIEW OF THE RAIN SCENE!!!

i really want to know what they're talking about and it would be nice if someone can help translate the other preview where Ah Jin attacked Zi Shu...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

i can't control myself!!! i need to find out.... :goggle: :goggle: :goggle:
:wub: THE PREVIEW OF THE RAIN SCENE :wub:
ZS: The one you like/love is me... You can't like/love anyone else!
XQ: But what can I do?! You don't like me a bit...
AC: Why don't you go and change first, you might catch a cold.
ZS: Please let me have Xiang Qing's hand i marriage...

:wub: THE PREVIEW OF THE JIN ATTACK ZI SHU SCENE :wub:
AJ: I have tolerated enough of you! You expressionless monster!
Do you know what is pain? What is love??
ZS: I know...
AJ: Who are you trying to fool?! When?
ZS: When you proposed to Xiang Qing...

Calgirl00

Post by Calgirl00 » Jan 21st, '06, 00:17

I don't know if I should have said this or not, because some of you might kill me. Anyway ! I have to ask all of you, because it's really bothering me. I have been watched at least 5 clips of Joe Cheng from the YouTube site. I have a feeling that he is gay. The way he walked, the way he talked, the way he moved his hands and everything. To me he has more of feminine appearance, please let me know what you all think. Thank you....

kiSs_02

Post by kiSs_02 » Jan 21st, '06, 00:21

Calgirl00 wrote:I don't know if I should have said this or not, because some of you might kill me. Anyway ! I have to ask all of you, because it's really bothering me. I have been watched at least 5 clips of Joe Cheng from the YouTube site. I have a feeling that he is gay. The way he walked, the way he talked, the way he moved his hands and everything. To me he has more of feminine appearance, please let me know what you all think. Thank you....
lol NO WAY... he acts like a dude .. his manner .. posture .. everything.. is like manly.. not gayly... i just know

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jan 21st, '06, 00:25

Calgirl00 wrote:I don't know if I should have said this or not, because some of you might kill me. Anyway ! I have to ask all of you, because it's really bothering me. I have been watched at least 5 clips of Joe Cheng from the YouTube site. I have a feeling that he is gay. The way he walked, the way he talked, the way he moved his hands and everything. To me he has more of feminine appearance, please let me know what you all think. Thank you....
He is definetely not gay and he hates people who say he is gay....I think people mistake him as being gay because he worries about his face and stuff like that but he's also a model so he has to worry about those stuff

kelly84

Post by kelly84 » Jan 21st, '06, 04:15

hello everyone... i'm looking for manga vol 15-19 in chinese...can somebody send me...thanks in advance

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 21st, '06, 05:59

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:to all:i just uploaded another ancient drama of Ariel with Hu Ge ( the guy in Chinese Paladin) in my clubbox, if you're interested, go here
does this series have english subtitles? is it complete?

cause i hate waiting... it drives me crazy!!! :crazy:

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jan 21st, '06, 15:54

does anyone know the title of the song that start at the beginning of each episode? it's so cute. and do you where i can get the video clip?

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Jan 22nd, '06, 03:27

milleu87 wrote:does anyone know the title of the song that start at the beginning of each episode? it's so cute. and do you where i can get the video clip?
it is called Say you love me by Jason and Lara you can get it in the subtitle section they have the ost for this drama :wub:

lw_22

tyr going to

Post by lw_22 » Jan 22nd, '06, 11:16

tyr going to youtube.com and type in it started with a kiss

menia

Post by menia » Jan 23rd, '06, 01:28

anyone having problem d/l ydy version. it been hours and it still 0%. When the sub release which version are going to be, ydy or icefish?

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Jan 23rd, '06, 02:09

nann!!
Joe isn't gay
but for sure he have some manner like a girl ...
but i still like him and be extreme fan for him kyaaaa

if you want to know lol in asia now ... have a fashion '' Androgyne''
so all guy need to have a ''face and gesture'' like a girl

and become more and more popular
like a hair, face, gesture, talking ...

well.. that cute lol
if you like a bishounen lollll

japan too have many guys who look like a girl
check Kat-tun lol or all Johnny Boy's band lol

pretty and extremely popular kyaaaa!!!

aibiwashere

Post by aibiwashere » Jan 23rd, '06, 06:43

menia wrote:anyone having problem d/l ydy version. it been hours and it still 0%. When the sub release which version are going to be, ydy or icefish?
yeah I end up dowlnoading the icefish version since ydy's version still isn't working.

Ceciel

Post by Ceciel » Jan 23rd, '06, 18:57

I've watched till eps. 18
I'm waiting for the last 2 eps. I really love this drama.
Ariel en Joe really match.

ILoveJiroWang

Post by ILoveJiroWang » Jan 23rd, '06, 20:41

Hi everyone. Does anyone know if they have the cast for ISWAK 2? If so, is Jiro going to play the part of Ah Jin again? :wub: imo, he's so adorable and cute!!

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Jan 24th, '06, 07:26

SunStar wrote:
Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:to all:i just uploaded another ancient drama of Ariel with Hu Ge ( the guy in Chinese Paladin) in my clubbox, if you're interested, go here
does this series have english subtitles? is it complete?

cause i hate waiting... it drives me crazy!!! :crazy:
everybody hates waiting but that's life :P
it's not subbed yet, but wing_wing1(sorry if i mispelled it) said that he/she going to sub it

iswakluv3r

iswak song!

Post by iswakluv3r » Jan 27th, '06, 01:03

in the episode 16 i think there the scene where zhi zhu is sitting outside at night and he telling xiang qin about this father condition and how he need to take over the company and than xiang huggs him than there music start playing...does any one know what song that is or have a link to it?

mikkichan

Post by mikkichan » Jan 28th, '06, 12:54

Sorry for asking, but how long is this series? I was just wondering.

flcia

Post by flcia » Jan 28th, '06, 17:25

does anyone know what kind of dog breed is the dog? when its bigger...the "xiao ge ai" doggie...so cute...

mangy

xiao ge ai

Post by mangy » Jan 28th, '06, 17:44

if i m not wrong it is an english sheepdog... but dont quote me on that

flcia

Re: xiao ge ai

Post by flcia » Jan 28th, '06, 17:58

mangy wrote:if i m not wrong it is an english sheepdog... but dont quote me on that
oh yeah it is!! sooo cute...i'll get that dog one day...its like my ideal dog...but i guess it'll b hard 2 take care of cuz the fur is so long n thick...

anyway moving away from the dog-subject...
i'm at episode 11 n honestly, i'm gettin annoyed at Xiang Qin...she like doesnt hav any dignity or smthn...she should juz go out with Ah Jin n leave stupid Zhi Shu to suffer by himself...

silver sparrow
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by silver sparrow » Jan 28th, '06, 21:53

it started off good, but after a while its starting to get too draggy on ep 13 now...

lw_22

Post by lw_22 » Jan 29th, '06, 10:17

does anyone have episode 13 ???

flcia

Post by flcia » Jan 29th, '06, 11:13

OMG I cant wait for episode 19...
the story is soooooooooo damn draggy at the middle...like they should cut off at least 10 episodes...but it (AT LASTTT!!!) started moving at the 18th episode...now we juz hav 2 WAIT...

does anyone know when the 19th episode is going to be aired?

Wut

Post by Wut » Jan 29th, '06, 14:04

anyone know in total , how many episode of this series ?

Rinrin

Post by Rinrin » Jan 29th, '06, 18:42

hmm,,,i think there's gonna be 20 episodes if you count the special..
heheh i've been lurking around this site...so i ended up signing up today ^^
and..its chinese new year ^^
haha yeah... i wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped subtitle this series and for those who uploaded
it...thanks again ^^
-RinRin

en7ph

Post by en7ph » Jan 30th, '06, 01:38

I felt that the special should have been shown after epi 19. It would have been nice to look at all the memorable scenes.
It really felt weird that they were all remembering and all of us haven't seen the final episode yet.

krafty

Post by krafty » Jan 30th, '06, 01:59

en7ph wrote:I felt that the special should have been shown after epi 19. It would have been nice to look at all the memorable scenes.
It really felt weird that they were all remembering and all of us haven't seen the final episode yet.
i agree with you...

michelle_chou

Post by michelle_chou » Jan 30th, '06, 06:46

hey i was wondering if episode 19 came out yet...cause i just finished watcing 18 and im really anxious to watch the next episode

aibiwashere

Post by aibiwashere » Jan 31st, '06, 06:12

michelle_chou wrote:hey i was wondering if episode 19 came out yet...cause i just finished watcing 18 and im really anxious to watch the next episode
it's coming out next sunday (for the billionth time ^^;;)

Does anyone know what the next series will be after this?

seika

Post by seika » Feb 3rd, '06, 09:00

Does anyone know what the next series will be after this?
"Bump Off Lover" with Angel Zhang from "At the Dophin Bay". It's a suspense/thriller drama. I believe there's already a thread for the series here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28406

puka

Post by puka » Feb 3rd, '06, 17:50

aimhigh

Post by aimhigh » Feb 4th, '06, 06:39

hi, can someone help me on how to play the subtitle for these episodes? i dled episode 1 and played it in real player but i don't know how to work the sub...

Sadden_One

Post by Sadden_One » Feb 4th, '06, 22:17

aimhigh wrote:hi, can someone help me on how to play the subtitle for these episodes? i dled episode 1 and played it in real player but i don't know how to work the sub...
u need a program such as vobsub or something like that, i think there's a link to this prog in the subtitles thread of this drama

tinan

Post by tinan » Feb 5th, '06, 06:42

hello im a newbie here, i dont know how i can watch the episode ive downloaded. can i use the windows media player or real player? somebody help me..please

Calgirl00

Post by Calgirl00 » Feb 5th, '06, 07:08

tinan wrote:hello im a newbie here, i dont know how i can watch the episode ive downloaded. can i use the windows media player or real player? somebody help me..please
Tinan, I used this 2 programs and they worked just fine on my computer. You might want to try it too. Besure the VocabSub in the same file as the video and subfile. Make sure the video file and Subfile have the same name too.
http://www.divx-digest.com/software/vobsub.html
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Rea ... native.htm