[TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss (CTV/GTV, 2005/2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » May 25th, '06, 07:07

shminda, Are you serious? :cry: i think you will continue to do the subtitle of quality version. Because I can't download with bittorent, so I download by Clubbox instead. And in clubbox, there isn't any subtitle there... :cry:

But anyway, do that you think it's the best way for you. If you don't do it anymore, I'll do a sub myself because I want translate english sub to another language. Thanks for both epsiode before. :D

nanana_120

Post by nanana_120 » May 25th, '06, 08:14

I do like soft-sub because I downloaded file-raw almost complete.
When I downloaded file with bittorent, it made internet speed too slow. (so sad)
I hope that somebody will continute to make soft-sub for ISWAK-DVDrip.
Anyway I think it is going to be good for all people, if anyone who can retiming and editing would be a teamwork.

I hope everybody will be enjoy for this.

For all people that thinking involve the soft-sub or whoever to rip the dvd (mjb team)
I bow to you all

You're just an awesome!

shminda

Post by shminda » May 25th, '06, 14:20

I'll continue then. =] I'm glad you guys like it. I'm halfway done with the timing for Episode 3 as of now, I'll try to have it finished by tomorrow afternoon or night.

And yes, it would be a lot better if this was a team work type of thing. If anyone wants to help just say something =]

Edit. By the way, I won't be able to upload anymore softsubs for ISWAK after the end of this month unitl probably mid-june/late-june since I'm moving therefore I won't be able to use the internet otherwise. I'll try to find a way to upload them or something. But when I come back I'll promise that I'll have as much done as possible and to upload as much as I can before hand too. If anyone is willing to help, it'd be awesome if they're willing to work/post the subs while I'm not able to go on. =] Sorry again and thanks. =D

shminda

Post by shminda » May 26th, '06, 23:07

Here are the subtitles for Episode 3 of the DVD-Rip version of ISWAK, I didn't edit these just because I'm getting a tad too lazy to do so, if you guys would like me to just tell me so and I'll get to it as soon as possible. Or when I do edit it I'll reup it. If there are any timing errors please tell me, I usually time a bit then skip a few minutes/seconds till I see it goes off so if there's timing off, I'm sorry.

Enjoy. =]
Attachments
ISWAK Ep.3 [DVD-Rip].srt
(33.93 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

applejuice

Post by applejuice » May 26th, '06, 23:30

i just finished watching this. it can be annoying at times, but i loved it!

elynchan

Post by elynchan » May 27th, '06, 16:48

i wished this drama could have been more romantic... it seems that every episode is just talking about the desperate girl's own fantacies and the guy is so cold... really like a "straight tree" hehehe :lol but he's an eye candy... hmm... if only the girl ain't so desperate and the guy was warmer... i would loved this series more...

Devil beside you would be way better in terms of romance.. :wub:

asprikitik

Post by asprikitik » May 29th, '06, 07:13

i finally finished it..
great ending.
some parts were quite draggy like eps. 10-16
The story was nice. I like this better than Goong (K-drama)
cant wait for ISWAK2

AhMon^^

Post by AhMon^^ » May 29th, '06, 07:41

yeah, ending is quite... funny :DD

Penoy

Post by Penoy » May 29th, '06, 08:59

asprikitik wrote:i finally finished it..
great ending.
some parts were quite draggy like eps. 10-16
The story was nice. I like this better than Goong (K-drama)
cant wait for ISWAK2
Yeah, that is sooo true..much much better than Goong...
I laugh my heart out when Xiang qin threw the hairy caterpillar and it fell directly to her mouth.
It's also touching when Zhi shu is saying sweet notings to xiang when it i not really his thing.
And Xiang Qin is really scary and at the same time very funny in her patry costume, hahaha...
This series is a must see..

I envy Xiang Qin because she was able to marry her crush ^_^
This series taught me something...
Just contunue reaching that impossible dream. Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes a while.

shminda

Post by shminda » May 30th, '06, 09:59

Here are the subtitles for episodes 4 and 5 of the ISWAK DVD-Rip version.

Sorry if the timing is off.

For the 4th episode around the half hour mark, the sub previously shown a minute or so ago will reppear for a lil bit then go away, for some reason when I was timing this in Subtitle Workshop, the subs set to show at the right point wouldn't show until a little later then just skip a segment and go into the right thing, but when played, the entire thing is subbed, but has extra stuff.
The same thing happens in the 5th episode but at 33ish mark.
I don't know how to fix it if someone does then please reup the subs for others.
If this doesn't happen to you, then I guess it's just me who is having this problem so yeah.
Sorry again that the subtitles are being iffy and enjoy =]
Attachments
ISWAK Ep.4 [DVD-Rip].srt
(41.8 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
ISWAK Ep.5 [DVD-Rip].srt
(41.78 KiB) Downloaded 91 times

rickt

Post by rickt » May 30th, '06, 19:22

thanks for the softsubs! dunno about ep 4 and 5, but your ep 3 timing had no problem! at least I didn't notice anything wrong with it.. so keep it up! :)

some interesting pics from here that I somehow managed to just find out... (thanks to nanana_120)
sorry if these have been posted before. I didn't read the whole 329387492834 pages on this thread) :roll

Elisma

Post by Elisma » May 31st, '06, 16:39

Sorry, Shimnida but the Ep 4 subs can't be downloaded. Could you please reupload them? Anyways, your rock - thank you for yourd hard work. Represent! :salut:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » May 31st, '06, 16:41

looks like iswak will win the June's CSOTM. So you'll be able to get all the eps when the seeders start

shminda

Post by shminda » May 31st, '06, 19:16

Elisma wrote:Sorry, Shimnida but the Ep 4 subs can't be downloaded. Could you please reupload them? Anyways, your rock - thank you for yourd hard work. Represent! :salut:
Here you go, and it's no problem.
Attachments
ISWAK Ep.4 [DVD-Rip].srt
(41.8 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

Elisma

Post by Elisma » Jun 1st, '06, 14:03

Thanks you very much. Grazie :)

shminda

Post by shminda » Jun 2nd, '06, 07:02

Here are the subtitles for episode 6, again sorry if the timing is a bit off, just tell me if they are or any problems with them. Minor editing done here and there, nothing too big to change it overall.

The last part where Ah Jin is about to walk up to the graduation post with Xiang Qin isn't subbed. Because I had accidently cut it off while splitting up the subtitles files//merging them and thought it'd be okay to leave it out since that first two lines spoken by them are said again in the beginning of ep7. If someone really really needs it there, I'll just add it after it's requested.
Attachments
ISWAK Ep.6 [DVD-Rip].srt
(47.85 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Marysoa

Post by Marysoa » Jun 2nd, '06, 14:12

Shminda, you're SO good for us :D . I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your hard work. :) Keep them coming up. :thumright:

shminda

Post by shminda » Jun 5th, '06, 04:23

Here are the subs for Ep.7 of the DVD-Rip version of ISWAK. Once again sorry if the timing is off, yadayada. If there is anything wrong with it, please just leave a message on the thread or PM me, whichever you wish to do. -- Enjoy! =]
Attachments
ISWAK Ep.7 [DVD-Rip].srt
(41.08 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

Elisma

Post by Elisma » Jun 5th, '06, 14:46

Shminda, marvellous job, as usual. I'm beyond speechless. :notworthy:

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » Jun 5th, '06, 18:14

WOW your awesome you did that you're lovely :cheers:

I'm sorry if anbody already asked this question but what is pdbox?! Is it like clubbox?! Is it faster than cb?! >< sorry for asking again..I just don't have the time to go through all the pages!!

Kyaa I can't wait to watch the last thee episodes :wub: *jumping around like a little kid*

love_crisis

Post by love_crisis » Jun 10th, '06, 18:23

shminda, You really work so fast. Thanks a lot for your worthy works. It can help us a lot.

Besides, on 19 June you know what day, huh??? It's ZS birthday!!! :cheers: haha...he'll 24 years old in next 8 days. Don't miss Joe Cheng International Fansite. We hope all of you will celebrate his birthday with us there. lol

Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Engelchen18 » Jun 10th, '06, 19:03

It's a really great drama :wub:

When comes the 2. season? :scratch:

The wedding was really funny :lol

shminda

Post by shminda » Jun 10th, '06, 19:16

I probably won't be able to upload any more episodes for a week or so, senior final week is coming up june 12 - 15 and i've been quite busy with projects and all so I haven't gotten a chance to finish retiming and all. im sorry for the delay in the subtitles if someone else would like to work on them at this time, i'd appreciated and wouldn't mind at all, or i'm sorry to say everyone will have to wait till i'm done with my projects and the thing is that on the 14/15 i'm going to have no more internet for a while, so until i get that up and running again [im moving] so yeah, it may be quite a wait, ill try to wrk on them during the time w/o internet tho and post 2-3 at once. but yeah, anyhelp would be great, just PM me or post it on here that you will in advance so i dont do it too we just need ep8 - 30 now.

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » Jun 11th, '06, 09:30

@Shminda
I can't find the subs...did you post them...are they inactive now or where can I find all?! :scratch: I don't really get it because you uploadet them..but I can't see anything a link or something....

shminda

Post by shminda » Jun 11th, '06, 17:01

@merenge_5 : find which subs, subs for ep 1-7? they are in all of my posts, look back a couple of pages to find the rest of the subs, and if you look up , lke the first posts of this page and a couple post down . if you're asking about the entire subs for the entire ISWAK DVD-RIP version, I'm not done yet. the previous post was just to inform everyoen that from ep 8 and on won't be posted for a week, two, maybe even three, because of senior finals, graudations stuff, and all that hooplah, so I was hoping someone would help out during that time so the wait wouldn't be as long. hope this helps.

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » Jun 11th, '06, 18:56

shminda wrote:Here are the subtitles for Episode 3 of the DVD-Rip version of ISWAK,
Enjoy. =]
yes I looked though a few previous pages, but couldn't find any link...you see like this one...it always says here are the subs for ep. ... but there isn't any link or something like that..so I'm kinda confused if it's just me or has this problem anyone else too?! I really can't see any link on each of your posts :cry:

------------------------------------------------

Oh my God just right now I loaded the page again and it showed all the links!!!! My computer is kinda crazy...because I didn't saw any of the links and now it's workin *gotta dl them right now before they disappear again* sorry for troubling..I was really desesperated :D now I'm alright thanks for you help

shminda

Post by shminda » Jun 11th, '06, 20:25

@ merenge_5 : i just checked out all the subtitles, they're all posted, there I even checked the download link for ep 3 which is on pg 46, and it works, subtitles download starts at pg 45 to now and they're all posted as an attachment, to download them you must be log in. i don't get how you can't see it, maybe you're not log in while you're viewing that page? make sure you're log in if you want to download an attachment. if that isn't the problem then, i don't know. it should be there... for the attachment on the righthand side there's a papercilp thing then a download link below and click there to download it, it's not like the subtitle threads where they post all the download links on the first page as like a regular link. so yeah, sorry.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jun 11th, '06, 20:38

shminda wrote:@ merenge_5 : i just checked out all the subtitles, they're all posted, there I even checked the download link for ep 3 which is on pg 46, and it works, subtitles download starts at pg 45 to now and they're all posted as an attachment, to download them you must be log in. i don't get how you can't see it, maybe you're not log in while you're viewing that page? make sure you're log in if you want to download an attachment. if that isn't the problem then, i don't know. it should be there... for the attachment on the righthand side there's a papercilp thing then a download link below and click there to download it, it's not like the subtitle threads where they post all the download links on the first page as like a regular link. so yeah, sorry.
Actually, the same thing happened to me to with the links except it was a different link

noriblue

new iswak fan

Post by noriblue » Jun 12th, '06, 15:42

Hi, loving this drama :wub:

I'm not a big fan of Joe.. but he is ok. He looks cool when he acts serious, but I don't like him when he smiles, laughs, or when he is doing comedic scenes. I noticed he has a weird tooth.

Ariel Lin is cute. hehe.

I think they look good together.

Looking forward to ISWAK 2.

shminda

Post by shminda » Jun 13th, '06, 02:06

ill reup all the subs for you guys then for eps 1 - 7

after this if there are still anymore problems downloading these srt files, i'll be uploading them to sendspace or something similar and it will be available at my livejournal. if not then ill continue uploading and posting them on d-addicts.
Attachments
ISWAK Ep.1 [DVD-Rip].srt
(55.43 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
ISWAK Ep.2 [DVD-Rip].srt
(47.77 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
ISWAK Ep.3 [DVD-Rip].srt
(33.93 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
ISWAK Ep.4 [DVD-Rip].srt
(41.8 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
ISWAK Ep.5 [DVD-Rip].srt
(41.78 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
ISWAK Ep.6 [DVD-Rip].srt
(47.85 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
ISWAK Ep.7 [DVD-Rip].srt
(41.08 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 13th, '06, 07:10

omg... thankyou sooo much shminda! WE LOVE YOU! *laughs*

i bought the original DVD series of ISWAK and the subtitles were reeeeeeeeeeally BAD! i didn't enjoy the show as much because i was a bit lost in translation (>.<)

once again, MANY THANKS!!! TOTALLY APPRECIATED!! (^_^)v *very happy happy* once i figure how to make a DVD-rip thingy, i hope to contribute to these forums just like you :)

luith

Post by luith » Jun 14th, '06, 01:12

Is there any clubbox which has episodes 3-8 uploaded?

chrizzy_bebe

DVD rip of Episode 8 and Episode 9

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 17th, '06, 01:46

Hi it's me! (^.^)v

Shminda's been really nice to us, so i've decided to help out a bit =)
I've been nagging a friend of mine to help us with the subtitles for ISWAK *laughs*
He used the softsubs found here on d-addicts and re-timed it in synch with the DVD rip.

so all credits go to the original fansubbers, translators, timers, and not him =)

Let me know if they're accurate!
If not, I'll make him do it again *mwahaha* :salut:
Attachments
Copy of ISWAK_EP8.srt
(34.48 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Copy of ISWAK_EP9.srt
(47.94 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

Elisma

Post by Elisma » Jun 19th, '06, 15:51

Hey chrizzy_bebe! Please thank your great friend for his job, I'm so happy you posted these subtitles here =). You both rock!

shminda

Post by shminda » Jun 19th, '06, 16:41

@ chrizzy_bebe : thank you for helping retime episodes 8/9, i'll try to get back on track once i get my internet back up which won't be till friday, 22nd, and even then, I probably won't have any subtitles done since I'm in the process of moving so I haven't been able to retimed it or anything {{ i'm currently using a school's computer }} so yeah. but thanks chrizzy_bebe and your friend, i greatly appreciate it, if you want to continue helping out once I start working agian, itll be even quicker and better, but if not it's all good. THANKS A BUNCH!

Sorry for the biggest delay ever for the retiming of the subtitles. =] Thanks for waiting and thanks for all the help.

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 20th, '06, 05:31

hey! thanks for your positive feedback, i'll certainly let him know =D

oh btw shminda, it's pretty difficult for one person to re-time ALL 30 episodes~
we'd definitely love to help you work on it!!!

i finally finish my exams on wednesday night~ after that, i'll be able to help out more for sure :)
hopefully by the end of the weekend, i'll post the re-timed subs for episodes 10, 11 & 12!

cheers!! v(^.^)v

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 27th, '06, 03:02

sorry for the lateness!
here are the english subs timed for the dvd rip of iswak!
enjoy!
Attachments
ISWAK_EP10.srt
(37.67 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
ISWAK_EP11.srt
(44.88 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
ISWAK_EP12.srt
(48.21 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

Elisma

Post by Elisma » Jun 27th, '06, 17:30

Hey chrizzy_bebe - your post has been the nicest thing that happened to be me during the entire day :) . I feel very indebted :D

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 28th, '06, 10:11

you're very welcome elisma, i hope your day gets better :)
just glad i can help contribute \(^.^)/
speaking of which, i'm aiming to have the dvd-rip eng subs for episodes 13 - 21 posted by the end of next week!
stay tuned :P
Last edited by chrizzy_bebe on Jun 30th, '06, 02:47, edited 1 time in total.

Elisma

Post by Elisma » Jun 28th, '06, 10:39

chrizzy_bebe wrote:you're very welcome elisma, i hope your day gets better :)
just glad i can help contribute \(^.^)/
speaking of which, i'm aiming to have the dvd-rip eng subs for episodes 13 - 21 posted by the end of the week!
stay tuned :P
Oh my, really?!! :cheers: That would be totally awesome :mrgreen: . Just make sure you don't overwork :thumleft: . Grazie!

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 28th, '06, 13:31

no worries ^.^ here's episode 13!
Attachments
ISWAK_EP13.srt
(40.63 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 29th, '06, 14:35

and here's episode 14!
Attachments
ISWAK_EP14.srt
(43.1 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jun 30th, '06, 05:20

and here's episode 15 timed to dvdrip eng sub.
Attachments
ISWAK_EP15.srt
(41.91 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

Elisma

Post by Elisma » Jul 1st, '06, 09:51

Gosh, haven't been here in a while and now subs for three new episodes to go. ^_^ You really are amazing :D

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jul 1st, '06, 15:47

hehehe... 8)
enjoy enjoy!
here's episode 16.

im glad i finally learned how to re-time lol..
doing this helps to keep my mind off other matters :wub: :wub:
Attachments
ISWAK_EP16.srt
(41.72 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

shminda

Post by shminda » Jul 1st, '06, 18:18

@ chrizzy_bebe:

you work so fast; a lot faster than I did and I do. I hope to help you sometime soon, I was going to ask you [[ I have the DVD version too but don't know how to rip it ]] if I can time those and send it to you so you can edit it so it's right and that'll be that? Give me your input.
Last edited by shminda on Jul 4th, '06, 07:32, edited 1 time in total.

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jul 2nd, '06, 09:57

sure shminda, whatever's easiest for you... :)

and here's episode 17!
Attachments
ISWAK_EP17.srt
(42.65 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

chrizzy_bebe

Post by chrizzy_bebe » Jul 2nd, '06, 14:32

and episode 18 ^.^
Attachments
ISWAK_EP18.srt
(41.3 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

Elisma

Post by Elisma » Jul 2nd, '06, 21:00

great great great, another three episodes :)))). At this rate I'm going to finish watching ISWAK Dvd-rips during my holidays. Thank you, great chrizzy_bebe for filling my free time with so much fantastic entertainment :]

Elisma

Post by Elisma » Jul 3rd, '06, 11:32

Last night I actually got to watch these episodes... and it turns out they aren't synchronized with my version. And these made by Shminda worked just fine. I don't know what this is about :( Too bad :cry:

LycheeTea

Post by LycheeTea » Jul 7th, '06, 10:43

Thanks so much for the retimed subs!

rockhound

Post by rockhound » Jul 11th, '06, 07:15

Elisma wrote:Last night I actually got to watch these episodes... and it turns out they aren't synchronized with my version. And these made by Shminda worked just fine. I don't know what this is about :( Too bad :cry:
Yeah, same with me. Up to episode 7 the timing are all nice and perfect. but for episodes 8 until 12 (just downloaded until that), the subs are way off. i downloaded the episodes from Clubbox (DVDRip files). Is it just me or the subs 8 and above are for another version of raw file? :nuts:

dummy

Post by dummy » Jul 14th, '06, 21:53

it started with a kiss is a good movie i have seen alittle of it and the guy is sooooo hott because he is MAH MAN hee!hee!hee!l LOL! well i recommend it for pples to watch it .....LOL JOE CHENG IS MINE !!!!!!! he is sooo hottttt!!!!!

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 23:18

ahhhhhhhhh this drama is so adorable is so comdey high school/college love hehehe the thing that kept me watching was that joe at some point look like edison hahah x) and ariel was so cutee

lew

Post by lew » Jul 20th, '06, 21:16

I love this series, and I'd like to have it in HQ; does anyone know where I could find unsubbed avi files or something similar?

shminda

Post by shminda » Jul 20th, '06, 22:44

lew wrote:I love this series, and I'd like to have it in HQ; does anyone know where I could find unsubbed avi files or something similar?
you can find it at mjb3 clubbox, it's shown in the previous pages i can't remember which but probably early 40s?

lew

Post by lew » Jul 20th, '06, 23:03

shminda wrote:
lew wrote:I love this series, and I'd like to have it in HQ; does anyone know where I could find unsubbed avi files or something similar?
you can find it at mjb3 clubbox, it's shown in the previous pages i can't remember which but probably early 40s?

Oh thanks for the help! Now if I could only get clubbox/pdbox sign up to work, it'd be great. :)

shminda

Post by shminda » Jul 20th, '06, 23:23

lew wrote:
shminda wrote:

Oh thanks for the help! Now if I could only get clubbox/pdbox sign up to work, it'd be great. :)

you can find instructions on how to use clubbox in the clubbox thread on the first page, i think it's located in the korean section of d-addicts. hope you can figure it all out, pm me if u need anymore help and ill see if i can =]

hsuuperman

Post by hsuuperman » Jul 21st, '06, 01:33

anyone know if they're coming out w/a second season to this show? at the end it said something about "meeting again in 2007"

Crazed

Post by Crazed » Jul 22nd, '06, 17:20

^^ Yh its been confirmed there will be a sequel... if everything goes to plan it will air in 2007 September. Same cast.

klaudina

Post by klaudina » Jul 24th, '06, 21:05

:cheers: i cant wait! missing joe chengs 'cold' look. :lol

Yorokobi

It started with a kiss

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 30th, '06, 20:23

Hey

Can anyone please tell me how many episodes does it started with a kiss actually have and is it all on d-addicts

Thanks ^_^

xl Linh lx

Re: It started with a kiss

Post by xl Linh lx » Jul 31st, '06, 05:04

Yorokobi wrote:Hey

Can anyone please tell me how many episodes does it started with a kiss actually have and is it all on d-addicts

Thanks ^_^
There's 2 version of ISWAK, the TV-Rip version and DVD-Rip.

The tv rip which is available on d-addicts is 14episodes and a special and the subtitles for all episodes and specials are also available here at d-addicts.

the dvd-rip version is available on clubbox/pdbox (i think), and the hardsubbed is being made available by gi-ma-mi [or something similar to that name]. if u go back a couple of pages, you'll find links to the clubbox/pbbox with the raw of dvd-rip version of iswak which has about 20episodes i believe.

hope this helps.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jul 31st, '06, 05:08

xl Linh lx wrote:

Thanks ^_^

The tv rip which is available on d-addicts is 14episodes and a special and the subtitles for all episodes and specials are also available here at d-addicts.

the dvd-rip version is available on clubbox/pdbox (i think), and the hardsubbed is being made available by gi-ma-mi [or something similar to that name]. if u go back a couple of pages, you'll find links to the clubbox/pbbox with the raw of dvd-rip version of iswak which has about 20episodes i believe.

hope this helps.
i think you're getting this confused with Devil Beside You...that's the one that was 14 episodes (TV-rip) and 20 episodes (DVD-rip). :-)

ISWAK is 20 episodes (TV-rip) and 30 episodes (DVD-rip).

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 2nd, '06, 08:48

habukie wrote:
xl Linh lx wrote:

Thanks ^_^

hope this helps.
i think you're getting this confused with Devil Beside You...that's the one that was 14 episodes (TV-rip) and 20 episodes (DVD-rip). :-)

Why is it different??

xl Linh lx

Post by xl Linh lx » Aug 2nd, '06, 15:12

Yorokobi wrote:
habukie wrote:
xl Linh lx wrote:

hope this helps.

Why is it different??
oh you are right. my bad. -___- dont i feel stupid. thanks for the correction habukie :lol

anywho its only diff b/c of the diff length of time for each episode but overall it's the same thing.

ie. the tv rip one would be about an hour long or so and the dvdrip would be about half an hour or whatever that's why the dvdrip has more episodes but overall it's the same thing

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 4th, '06, 10:17

xl Linh lx wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:
habukie wrote: i think you're getting this confused with Devil Beside You...that's the one that was 14 episodes (TV-rip) and 20 episodes (DVD-rip). :-)

Why is it different??
oh you are right. my bad. -___- dont i feel stupid. thanks for the correction habukie :lol

anywho its only diff b/c of the diff length of time for each episode but overall it's the same thing.

ie. the tv rip one would be about an hour long or so and the dvdrip would be about half an hour or whatever that's why the dvdrip has more episodes but overall it's the same thing
THANK YOU!! ^_^

farmerdork

Post by farmerdork » Aug 8th, '06, 18:12

does anybody have the synopsis for the drama?

ikadoodledoo

Post by ikadoodledoo » Aug 15th, '06, 06:26

When a moderator gets to see this, I will get a hard kick on my behind. But if anyone is kind enough to tell me which other site i can get the raws nad subtitles of this series since d-addicts tracker is oing way tooooo slow for me.

I know I'm in no position to complain but I am desperate and i'm this desperate. Too bad I missed it when it was COTM but maybe i'm just SOL.

If anyone's too kind to help me out here.... :cry:

artagnan5

Post by artagnan5 » Aug 15th, '06, 15:48

where can i download this series?

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Aug 16th, '06, 15:02

as far as i know u have 2 choice. the tvrip u can direct download from silentregrets which is in rmvb or in d-addicts. or u can download the dvdrip which is much better quality fom d-addicts but they haven't finished posting it yet. i'm not sure about clubbox bcos i don't really use them. what i did was watched the direct download first and rite now i am waiting for the dvdrip bcos i wanted to keep it.

stunningblue06

Post by stunningblue06 » Sep 5th, '06, 02:06

well, actually though sometimes the drama was dragging, i appreaciate it cause every scenes are exactly the same in the manga. been reading the manga and wow! the similarity is totally the same. while reading it, i could vivdly imagine every scenes in the drama and even their lines.

xl Linh lx

Post by xl Linh lx » Sep 6th, '06, 04:17

artagnan5 wrote:where can i download this series?
you can download the series here via torrent. just use the search engine to find it.

you can find directdownload links for this series at silentregrets.com or idols-unlimited.com

you can also download this series using clubbox, i dont know where you'd fine the tvrip version, but the dvd one is at murmmizon or something similar to that's clubbox -- go look in the chinese clubboxes thread and itll tell you.

hope this helps.

oh yeah if you don't know how to use torrent/clubbox, there's a faq for torrent -- the help(faq) button on top and for clubbox there's a thread in the korean thread teaching you how

eunsoo_28

Post by eunsoo_28 » Sep 8th, '06, 01:06

where can i find a HQ MV of the drama?
i tried to search in the chinese drama mv section... but they are too small....
someone help me please? T^T im dying to have it... huhuhu

thanks in advance!

Bankai
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Bankai » Sep 17th, '06, 06:40

i was wondering if chrizzy_bebe and shminda are still subbing the dvdrip ver. of iswak? thanks!