[Tw/CDrama] Sound Of Colors (CTS, 2006)

Post by littlesky » Nov 11th, '05, 04:07

Sound of Colors (Di Xia Tie)
based on the best seller novel "Sound of Colors" by Jimmy Liao

cast: Wallace Huo & Ruby Lin, Sun Xing, Hao Lei

for more pics & video clips: http://www.w-hub.com
translated news: http://rubystation.com

kikkiko

Re: New Series: Sound of Colors (Wallace Huo & Ruby Lin)

Post by kikkiko » Nov 11th, '05, 06:01

Is this the same story as that movie that came out a few years ago? it's also called "sound of Colors" and it starred Tony Leung and Miriam. That was an interesting movie. I wonder how the taiwanese version is going to be. :lol

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Nov 11th, '05, 06:17

I'm a fan of both Ruby & Wallace.....great actress & Actor!!! Can't wait to see this wen it comes out!!!
Last edited by azndgn26 on Nov 12th, '05, 08:27, edited 1 time in total.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Nov 11th, '05, 06:22

A new drama with Wallace??? XD XD XD!!! I loved him in Dolphin Bay and 100% Senorita, I look forward to his new drama. What is the novel/drama about??

crossvii

Post by crossvii » Nov 11th, '05, 16:16

oh wow.. this looks like its gonna be good=D

littlesky

Post by littlesky » Nov 12th, '05, 04:18

kikkiko wrote:Is this the same story as that movie that came out a few years ago? it's also called "sound of Colors" and it starred Tony Leung and Miriam. That was an interesting movie. I wonder how the taiwanese version is going to be. :lol
this isn't a taiwan production, as far i as i know this is a mainland production...
the story will be a bit different, coz in the movie tony is a "love matcher", in the series wallace is a comic book artist.. but ruby is still blind.. in the series, one of main leads will die of sickness.. :-( yep, but it's interesting^ maybe even better than the movie version, very touching and sad...
looking forward to this one!!!

starwind159

Post by starwind159 » Nov 12th, '05, 23:31

This sounds a bit like a korean drama rip-off but i've read the book so it should be pretty good. I really hope the producers didn't change the story too much. The acting should be awesome.

starwind159

Post by starwind159 » Nov 12th, '05, 23:42

Does anyone have this series?

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Nov 12th, '05, 23:49

starwind159 wrote:Does anyone have this series?
I dun think it's released yet...

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Nov 13th, '05, 01:34

littlesky wrote:
kikkiko wrote:Is this the same story as that movie that came out a few years ago? it's also called "sound of Colors" and it starred Tony Leung and Miriam. That was an interesting movie. I wonder how the taiwanese version is going to be. :lol
this isn't a taiwan production, as far i as i know this is a mainland production...
the story will be a bit different, coz in the movie tony is a "love matcher", in the series wallace is a comic book artist.. but ruby is still blind.. in the series, one of main leads will die of sickness.. :-( yep, but it's interesting^ maybe even better than the movie version, very touching and sad...
Hey, thanks for correcting me, I don't know why I thought it was a taiwanese drama... :thumright: lol. Hmm, it sounds interesting. Can't wait for it to be release. I've never read the novel version of this story, which one will be more like the novel version? The movie or the series?

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Nov 13th, '05, 21:38

kikkiko wrote:
littlesky wrote:
Hey, thanks for correcting me, I don't know why I thought it was a taiwanese drama... :thumright: lol. Hmm, it sounds interesting. Can't wait for it to be release. I've never read the novel version of this story, which one will be more like the novel version? The movie or the series?
lol, it's not ur fault...I would've thought it was a taiwan production too bcuz both Wallace & Ruby are taiwanese :lol

Owal

Post by Owal » Nov 14th, '05, 02:36

hey....this is looking good, dude

Thanks for your info about this series

littlesky

Post by littlesky » Nov 22nd, '05, 12:36

more pics:

can't wait for this.. they look so cute together...

kikkiko

Post by kikkiko » Nov 23rd, '05, 02:24

Hey, does anyone know when this series is coming out? Is it still in production?

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Nov 23rd, '05, 02:40

I heard that they already finished the filming, but dont know when we can see it.

Anyone got other info , please ?

littlesky

Post by littlesky » Nov 23rd, '05, 10:32

love-at_Dolphin_Bay wrote:I heard that they already finished the filming, but dont know when we can see it.

Anyone got other info , please ?
the news says, it will be released at the end of this year, so maybe next month? many are saying it will come out next month.. but I doubt it will.. since parisian love song of ruby isn't released yet Gosh, until now.. but if not this year, sure it'll be by january or feb...

littlesky

Post by littlesky » Nov 25th, '05, 11:11

official posters, seems like it'll be released anytime soon :-)

Nite9Lite

Post by Nite9Lite » Nov 26th, '05, 21:59

oh my goodness ... a series with both Wallace and Ruby?!

Finally Wallace is pair up with the utmost pretty actress of all time. this series looks so great! I can't wait for it. [but since i'm Vietnamese, i might have to wait longer than everyone else who could understand Chinese :(]

genius118

Post by genius118 » Dec 9th, '05, 21:05

Just wondering is this series out yet?

Meisekimu

Post by Meisekimu » Dec 15th, '05, 00:03

Wow. o_o I am such a fan of Ruby Lin, ever since I saw this drama series with her playing a leading role in it when I was eight or nine? It only makes it so much better that Wallace is going to be starring with her too. >w< It makes me upset sometimes that they have such pretty boys starring with girls that don't really look good with them, or vice versa. I'll be keep an eye on this thread.

-crosses fingers and hopes it will to uploaded somewhere after the release-

littlesky

Post by littlesky » Dec 27th, '05, 10:21

this might air on january .. I just found out.. both of them are really busy filming other dramas.. so they might hang this up ti'll early next year.. hope it'll be very soon!!!!

MokaGirl

Post by MokaGirl » Dec 30th, '05, 06:47

Wallace and Ruby ? New serie ? ... I just love Wallace. He's really cool looking. And he's a very professionnal actor as well. Love seeing him onscreen. I don't fancy Ruby much .. but maybe i'll like her character in this one. At last, I prefer her over Shu Qi ( another one, Wallace will act with her - Wuxia style from what I heard and pics )

littlesky

Post by littlesky » Jan 3rd, '06, 12:45

cupids

Post by cupids » Jan 3rd, '06, 14:22

As far as i know, I know that this series is currently airing in my country, Singapore! But I dont wtch it ><

love-at_Dolphin_Bay

Post by love-at_Dolphin_Bay » Jan 4th, '06, 06:51

Have the series aired yet? Anyone got the torrent, please share !

Thank you

littlesky

Post by littlesky » Jan 7th, '06, 06:53

cupids wrote:As far as i know, I know that this series is currently airing in my country, Singapore! But I dont wtch it ><
huh? are u sure?? sound of colors starring wallace and ruby??
so what station?

littlesky

Post by littlesky » Feb 23rd, '06, 14:08

it's now out for download :-)

msmandy

Post by msmandy » Feb 23rd, '06, 14:50

awww wallace in a new serie? I love him so much after watching
"dolphin bay" and in "the greatest in the world". he was so good in it, specially with Michelle Yip. (They have sooooo great chemistry)

LauLau

Post by LauLau » Feb 23rd, '06, 15:06

Do you think there will be english subtitles for this drama ? I'd like to see it, but I don't understand chinese.

tee668w

Post by tee668w » Feb 25th, '06, 08:07

i think this is it
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 26th, '06, 05:56

i have the first eps of this in my CLUBBOX :-) (look for my signature)

chchen84

Post by chchen84 » Feb 26th, '06, 17:05

OMG!!! Gi-Ma-Mi!!! i think im falling in LOVE with you!!!! you have EVERY SINGLE one of the series that i want to watch on your clubbox!! magicians of love, fairy wonderland, bump off lover, sound of colours!!!!!!! *faints* Im so anxious everytime as your clubbox loads on my browser.... hoping there may be new episodes!!! Just wanted to say thank you a million times and more!!!!

just wondering, where did you download all these series at? is it a BT?

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Feb 26th, '06, 18:21

can someone plz provide the torrent for this drama? thx in advance!

tee668w

Post by tee668w » Feb 26th, '06, 18:23

check the previous page,, it is there

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Feb 26th, '06, 18:28

tee668w wrote:check the previous page,, it is there
:O I thought that was the subtitles...lol

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Feb 26th, '06, 18:38

chchen84 wrote:OMG!!! Gi-Ma-Mi!!! i think im falling in LOVE with you!!!! you have EVERY SINGLE one of the series that i want to watch on your clubbox!! magicians of love, fairy wonderland, bump off lover, sound of colours!!!!!!! *faints* Im so anxious everytime as your clubbox loads on my browser.... hoping there may be new episodes!!! Just wanted to say thank you a million times and more!!!!

just wondering, where did you download all these series at? is it a BT?
you're welcome, i picked all those that many people would be interest in so that my clubbox can turn gold :P , new eps will sure be uploaded
if you are falling in love with me, put something about my clubbox in your signature :D just kidding

Of course i download it from bittorent, where do you think they're from, hehe

chchen84

Post by chchen84 » Feb 26th, '06, 20:21

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote: you're welcome, i picked all those that many people would be interest in so that my clubbox can turn gold :P , new eps will sure be uploaded
if you are falling in love with me, put something about my clubbox in your signature :D just kidding

Of course i download it from bittorent, where do you think they're from, hehe
lols .... this is the least i can do is commericalize your clubbox!! hope you do make it to gold!!! is there an inspection date yet?

genius118

Post by genius118 » Feb 26th, '06, 20:29

can anyone please post rvmb format file please...i dun know how to open torrent file.Thanks a bunch

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 26th, '06, 20:40

genius118 wrote:can anyone please post rvmb format file please...i dun know how to open torrent file.Thanks a bunch
read the FAQ (link at the top of the screen). this is first and foremost a bt site, so it'd probably be worth it for you to learn how to use torrents. :-)

msmandy

Post by msmandy » Feb 26th, '06, 21:29

i just finished watching eps 1 and 2 of this serie and man, wallace is so skinny :-(
i have to say that he looks much better in dolphin bay. but however i still love him :D

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Mar 4th, '06, 20:25

anyone have a diff torrent link? Can't seem to connect

littlesky

Post by littlesky » Mar 8th, '06, 09:27

msmandy wrote:i just finished watching eps 1 and 2 of this serie and man, wallace is so skinny :-(
i have to say that he looks much better in dolphin bay. but however i still love him :D
i think it's because he needs to look like he is sick..

I really like this show.. at first it was kinda slow and a bit stiff.. but not draggy.. --- I think episodes 8-23 were quite good-better, it gets better and better towards the end.. I must say, that Wallace and Ruby did a terrific job in portraying their roles. I love the ending, and all YunXiang-JingJing moments!
:D
P.S. this drama is really not my type, I mean from the very very start , i have no hopes of liking it. and much more love it..
I was excited because I wanted to see wallace act in a new series.. yeah, but I changed my mind, after seeing the whole show, I just love it..
plus I think it's very sweet and touching...

[img]http://www.w-hub.com/photo/albums/serie ... e00011.jpg[/img] [img]http://rubyandme.com/gallery/ATCSM/epi1 ... ylj046.jpg[/img]

[img]http://rubyandme.com/gallery/ATCSM/epi2 ... ylj057.jpg[/img] [img]http://rubyandme.com/gallery/ATCSM/epi0 ... ylj010.jpg[/img]
[img]http://rubyandme.com/gallery/ATCSM/epi1 ... ylj042.jpg[/img]

vis

Post by vis » Mar 16th, '06, 18:14

hmmm... I must be blind because I can't find a torrent for this and from reading the posts here it seems there are one... or? o______0 At least there's no batch of it on d-addicts tracker (searched for it).

Thanx Gi-Ma-Mi!!! I'll be getting the eps of this series from your clubbox ^^ But if anyone knows the torrent URL, please let me know~~

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 18:21

loved wallace in at dolphins bay and tian xia di yi...
really loved him in tian xia di yi... he was so cool yet so sweeett ^^

kkhui

Post by kkhui » Mar 17th, '06, 00:26

does anyone have the ost for this series?? or the beginning and ending songs? they're really good!! thx in advance! :salut:

oceanic

Post by oceanic » Mar 17th, '06, 14:26

^
YEah...
Anyone got the OST to the serie??!!
:pray:

All the songs in there are just absolutely great!!

pandaboy

Post by pandaboy » Mar 18th, '06, 21:52

Can anyone provide the torrent file for this series OST?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 19th, '06, 01:37

@vis: someone had posted the torrent as an attachment in this thread, but maybe it got removed. :unsure: here's the BTChina link: Sound of Colours - just click on the highlighted areas to download.

@kkhui, oceanic, and pandaboy: are you all just requesting because you think there's an OST or because you know there is one? i couldn't find it at yesasia or BTChina. maybe you could find the songs individually on yisou? do you know the names of the artists/songs? :-) i'll try to help if you have some more info.

edit: ok, nvm. :-) here's a link to the op/ed songs http://www.w-hub.com/media/
i'm not sure if it's the whole song, because they both say 1:30 min and that seems to be short for a song.

oceanic

Post by oceanic » Mar 19th, '06, 22:44

@habukie
I beg your pardon...
I just assumed there was one.
I cant find it on the net either.
(I read somewhere that cos it's not been aired yet, so, not out there yet, but hopefully soon...)
I do hope there will be an OST. :pray:

BUT... I found a good one here.
http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6856
I believe the songs were ripped from the serie itself.
There are the opening (2.09)and closing(2.14) songs.
NB:- Slight repetition on the closing one.

There are lyrics posted to the songs too.
3 lyrics given, 2 of them translated into English too - the opening and closing.
As for the third, not too sure if I've heard of it before.
The opening song: 主题曲【用心听】——演唱:范逸臣
Closing song: 片尾曲【在你眼里】同恩 Rebecca Hsu
The duet: 【插曲】爱了就是 演唱:范逸臣 范扬逸 not sure if i've heard of it in the serie

Ok. I just found a longer version for the ending song (3.50) 片尾曲【在你眼里】同恩 Rebecca Hsu
http://www.w-hub.com/media/music/dxtie/ ... iyanli.mp3
It does sound like a complete song, but i'm not sure-------

edit
**to d/l, click on song title**

By Yida Huang (I found this while listening through Yida's album)
It's only music... with some footsteps sound.
地下鐵(電影主題DEMO版)

The next two songs, please credit solid07.net
主题曲【用心听】——演唱:范逸臣

【插曲】爱了就是 演唱:范逸臣 范扬逸

OMGoodness... if you check out the merchandise pictures they have also posted...
It's all soooo cute!!
Last edited by oceanic on May 6th, '06, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 20th, '06, 17:06

habukie wrote:@vis: someone had posted the torrent as an attachment in this thread, but maybe it got removed. :unsure: here's the BTChina link: Sound of Colours - just click on the highlighted areas to download.
Looks like it's still there, but I haven't tried it

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Mar 20th, '06, 19:49

auroragb wrote:
habukie wrote:@vis: someone had posted the torrent as an attachment in this thread, but maybe it got removed. :unsure: here's the BTChina link: Sound of Colours - just click on the highlighted areas to download.
Looks like it's still there, but I haven't tried it
it's the oddest thing. i just can't see the torrent link in that post. oh well, i guess there's no harm in having two links. :-)

littlesky

Post by littlesky » Mar 21st, '06, 10:02

no ost released for this one yet... both songs were also new..
let's just wait for the ost...

embe

Post by embe » Apr 27th, '06, 23:37

Is there a clubbox link for this series with English subs? Or is anyone willing to upload onto Megaupload? :X Ruby looks so pretty in the caps!

tracycutie

Post by tracycutie » May 4th, '06, 18:44

is anyone gonna sub this drama? i hope jem would have it in her clubbox...i wonder if mediacorp in singapore would air it with english subs...

i really wanna watch it...ruby and wallace are both my favorites...

bella_mygga_insek

Post by bella_mygga_insek » May 4th, '06, 18:57

embe wrote:Is there a clubbox link for this series with English subs? Or is anyone willing to upload onto Megaupload? :X Ruby looks so pretty in the caps!

yeah it would be very very great if someone was willing to do it! Pity that I don´t have it cos if I did I would upload it, but I don´t have this drama. Any one who wants to share?

oceanic

Post by oceanic » May 6th, '06, 21:30

:unsure: err.. ^ bump?
I've uploaded 3 songs in the serie - one of which is only music.
Please refer to the previous post.

@ embe, tracycutie and bella_mygga_insek
I dont think there are any English subtitles available just yet.

If you want to d/l from CB, you could check out shuji2akira.
That would be http://clubbox.co.kr/shuji2akira
You will need to be the member to d/l (if I remember correctly).

I'm not sure if the files are still in lienny CB.
But, have a look.

I cannot upload the files no more as I have deleted the serie due to lack of space.
Should anyone else know of any other songs in the serie, please post the titles /singer(in chinese & english), 'cos the songs are all very lovely!

bella_mygga_insek

Post by bella_mygga_insek » May 7th, '06, 07:20

oceanic wrote::unsure: err.. ^ bump?
I've uploaded 3 songs in the serie - one of which is only music.
Please refer to the previous post.

@ embe, tracycutie and bella_mygga_insek
I dont think there are any English subtitles available just yet.

If you want to d/l from CB, you could check out shuji2akira.
That would be http://clubbox.co.kr/shuji2akira
You will need to be the member to d/l (if I remember correctly).

I'm not sure if the files are still in lienny CB.
But, have a look.

I cannot upload the files no more as I have deleted the serie due to lack of space.
Should anyone else know of any other songs in the serie, please post the titles /singer(in chinese & english), 'cos the songs are all very lovely!
Okey, thank you anyway for sharing the clubbox! :D

littlesky

Post by littlesky » May 9th, '06, 05:45

ost coming out in June! 19th of June to be exact... with instrumentals

Sound of Colors fan made MV

handyy

Post by handyy » May 14th, '06, 01:48

is there any other clubbox for this series? shuji2akira used to have them but its gone now and I ahvent had the chance to dowload.

can someone please upload? :-) :-)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » May 15th, '06, 02:51

handyy wrote:is there any other clubbox for this series? shuji2akira used to have them but its gone now and I ahvent had the chance to dowload.

can someone please upload? :-) :-)
murimzizon's clubbox has it, and i think Gi-Ma-MI's clubboxalso has some episodes. btw, the links for murimzizon's clubbox are on the first page of the Clubboxes with Chinese Series thread.

appl3

need direct dls

Post by appl3 » May 15th, '06, 22:22

Hi can anyone upload the episodes in megaupload or other sites like that? BT is so slow! Thanks.

In LaLaLand

Post by In LaLaLand » May 29th, '06, 02:09

Hi - are there torrents for this series on d-addicts. Can't seem to find it. Can't download from clubboxes. Thanks so much in advance for your help. I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked and answered but I've read every post and did not see the answer. Thanks again.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » May 29th, '06, 02:14

In LaLaLand wrote:Hi - are there torrents for this series on d-addicts. Can't seem to find it. Can't download from clubboxes. Thanks so much in advance for your help. I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked and answered but I've read every post and did not see the answer. Thanks again.
the torrents can be found in two ways. it is an attachment in the bottom post on page two of this thread. also, i've posted the btchina link if for some reason you can't see that attachment. my post is on page 4. i just checked it, still plenty of seeds. :-)

In LaLaLand

Post by In LaLaLand » May 29th, '06, 02:15

Thanks so much for your help habukie. I found it!

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » May 29th, '06, 02:55

xKiMix wrote:removed due to malware detected by Google
for the pic in your sig, which drama is that from?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » May 29th, '06, 05:29

^^that's from goong, a kdrama. :D

quiksilver

Post by quiksilver » Jun 17th, '06, 23:44

hi can anyone give me some information on how to download from club boxes? i cant read korean LOL
thanks

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Jun 17th, '06, 23:55

quiksilver wrote:hi can anyone give me some information on how to download from club boxes? i cant read korean LOL
thanks

there is ac2alii a tutorial in this forum known as "THE OFFICIAL CLUBBOX THREAD".. u can find a picture tutorial there.. ^^ its in the support forum i think.. ^^

*edit* here is the link.. ^^

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... 500#142500

marineblue

Post by marineblue » Jul 1st, '06, 16:42

best drama touching series ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

La Familia

Post by La Familia » Jul 1st, '06, 17:32

embe wrote:Is there a clubbox link for this series with English subs? Or is anyone willing to upload onto Megaupload? :X Ruby looks so pretty in the caps!
there is not english sub yet. I heard some people start to make soon.

Sound of Colors @ Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 7030290D3F

tracycutie

Post by tracycutie » Jul 2nd, '06, 04:44

it would really be great if someone where to make the subtitles...i can't wait!

onesonicbite

Post by onesonicbite » Jul 17th, '06, 07:01

english subs would be awesome ^^ I lurve Ruby Lin and I am starting to build a liking to Wallace Huo

marineblue

Post by marineblue » Jul 18th, '06, 12:38

This series will be out Tuesday 18th in USA(for viet)

And

Sound of Colors will be aired in KTSF!
starting on August 29, with english subtitle...