[TwDrama] White Tower/Hospital (CTV, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
liannejoy

Post by liannejoy » Aug 26th, '06, 05:02

I've got a question..does anybody think its okay if i upload "The Hospital" here at DA torrents but use the YDY links? Are there any rules about this? This drama needs more exposure than what it's getting now. I really feel that Jerry has improved acting-wise in this series..plus maybe someone might get interested in subbing this! :P

~mj~

Post by ~mj~ » Aug 27th, '06, 07:01

jklisa wrote:Hi,

Can someone give me a summary of what this series is about?

Thanks. :-)
Credit post to Kat @ nbbbs
Translated from japanese to chinese
http://www.livetaiwan.jp/news/newsc/new ... =260718202

Translated from Chinese to English by yanaliao@F4Pilipinas

F4 member Jerry Yan’s new series [The Hospital] will finally be released in Taiwan!

Uplifting the Chinese trend to a new level, Asia’s best and unbeatable F4
Jerry Yan waited 3 years, took part in this new TV Series [The Hospital]
In the history of Taiwan’s TV series, recorded as the highest investment in production cost
Joined by many Veteran group of Actors to be in the World’s best TV Series [The Hospital]
Announces its airing date in Taiwan, at last!

<Broadcasting>
August 15, 2006, 8:00 p.m., start of airing

90 minutes x 25 episodes (as of the moment) {mj : actually it is 60 minute per ep so there may br about 38 ep}

September 18, 2006, last episode (as of the moment)

TV STATION: Taiwan’s CTV (Zhong Shi)

CASTS: Jerry Yan, Leon Dai, Janine Zhang… and others

DIRECTOR: Cai Yue Xun [Meteor Garden]

[Story]
One morning, External Medicine Su Yi Hua came to work,
The Hospital was unusually strict, as he enters the place is packed with media
Taiwan’s President, is about to visit his daughter Liu Xin Ping who is suffering from Leukemia.

Young and excellent Dr. Su Yi Hua, has been proven in his profession, he was praised in every aspect, his hopes were also high.
Inside the hospital, Dr. Su Yi Hua is promoted to assist and perform the surgery to Liu Xin Ping
But this simple surgery, became the start of complication and gruesome power struggle between them.

~Jerry’s words~
My character in [The Hospital], at first it portrays a happy and simple character, but while one enters the hospital, dealing with people’s power struggle and aspirations, the character slowly turns around.

This series contains a heart-moving atmosphere, acting against the veteran actors, it’s in this kind of situation that we finished this project.
Because there are much to see in here, whatever it takes, please watch it!

jklisa

Post by jklisa » Aug 31st, '06, 02:47

Thanks for posting the summary MJ :D

__4getmenot

Post by __4getmenot » Sep 1st, '06, 18:31

well, its certainly different from all those 'idol dramas', i personally think its a nice change :thumleft: [but i can't say i don't like those tho... :wub: ]

is it just me or the girl which jerry likes in the drama is sorta annoying??...she trys so hard to be like 'i don't need anyone...im independent...blah blah blah'
ugh, she seems too full of herself ---and i don't like her character all that much :|

ingiejr

Post by ingiejr » Sep 2nd, '06, 04:58

will this drama be subbed in the future? it's ashamed to watch the series and don't understand the story. so looking forward to hearing good news that the drama will be subbed.

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Sep 5th, '06, 18:09

are the torrents available here in d-addicts coz i cant seem to find them?

does anyone know where else i can get the torrents from?... n i dont read english

i'm really looking forward to watching the hospital - a nice change from all those idol dramas around

xava

Post by xava » Sep 7th, '06, 07:17

Zoner wrote:hey, I watched the trailer and i see a cast named Agnes Monica. I suppose she isn't a chinese actress right ? anyone has the news about her ? i try to browse about her, and can only find this picture
She's an actress and singer from Indonesia. She's popular there. She also play with Peter Ho in Romance in The white house.

Check this web :
http://www.agnezone.com/

canon05

Post by canon05 » Sep 7th, '06, 07:35

Is this the same serie that's just delayed in Japan?

__4getmenot

Post by __4getmenot » Sep 7th, '06, 19:17

canon05 wrote:Is this the same serie that's just delayed in Japan?
im pretty sure there's a japanese version of this that was made earlier...they both r based on a book i think :unsure:

ritadeangelis

Any fansub team interested ?

Post by ritadeangelis » Sep 15th, '06, 18:21

Hi everyone,

Do you know if a fansub team is interested in working on the Hospital ?
By the way, I'm really surprised that there is no more discussion on "The Hospital" on d-addicts. J. Yan is one of the most famous young actor in Taiwan (and in Asia), and the trailers seem really promising...
What do you think about it ?

__4getmenot

Post by __4getmenot » Sep 15th, '06, 20:16

im kinda surprised too, but i have been watching it everyday, jerrythehospital on youtube have been uploading everyday's eps. so ppl can check it out!

as for the fan-subbing, maybe i should try it... :whistling: its not to hard to to rite?

Silverlady79

Post by Silverlady79 » Sep 17th, '06, 21:57

You should if you know....I would love to but don't understand Chinese...hopless me

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » Sep 20th, '06, 06:20

I'm going to sound really picky, but the quality of the show on youtube is really just horrific, and Episode 1 has subtitles, but I really couldn't see it because it was blurry. =/ Blah. I think I might just buy it on yesasia, but it's so expensive. If you really think this is a good drama, please tell me, that way I know whether or not I should buy the drama. =/

<33 Jerry Yan. I'm surprised there isn't much discussion about it either. Well.. Silence isn't getting that much discussion either too, and Zai Zai is pretty popular as well.

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Sep 22nd, '06, 07:09

mist1105 wrote:I'm going to sound really picky, but the quality of the show on youtube is really just horrific, and Episode 1 has subtitles, but I really couldn't see it because it was blurry. =/ Blah. I think I might just buy it on yesasia, but it's so expensive. If you really think this is a good drama, please tell me, that way I know whether or not I should buy the drama. =/

<33 Jerry Yan. I'm surprised there isn't much discussion about it either. Well.. Silence isn't getting that much discussion either too, and Zai Zai is pretty popular as well.
:cussing: Geez...people these days are just obsessed w/ youtube, huh? :crazy: I have no idea why that person would only release her subbed drama there and not.. here. :P I would discuss with you but I haven't had time to dl any new dramas as of late. I did dl a few eps of Silence but the first ep seemed like a bore so I didn't bother to continue. I'm also suprised there's no sign of subbing for this drama too. Is Jerry not as popular as I make him to be? :blink :mrgreen:

muffin707

Post by muffin707 » Sep 22nd, '06, 13:52

Yep I saw the extended preview of this show, think I'll give it a miss, Jerry wasnt very convincing as a doctor. :crazy:

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » Sep 22nd, '06, 15:21

Kai Lien wrote:
mist1105 wrote:I'm going to sound really picky, but the quality of the show on youtube is really just horrific, and Episode 1 has subtitles, but I really couldn't see it because it was blurry. =/ Blah. I think I might just buy it on yesasia, but it's so expensive. If you really think this is a good drama, please tell me, that way I know whether or not I should buy the drama. =/

:cussing: Geez...people these days are just obsessed w/ youtube, huh? :crazy: I have no idea why that person would only release her subbed drama there and not.. here. :P I would discuss with you but I haven't had time to dl any new dramas as of late. I did dl a few eps of Silence but the first ep seemed like a bore so I didn't bother to continue. I'm also suprised there's no sign of subbing for this drama too. Is Jerry not as popular as I make him to be? :blink :mrgreen:
Yea... I'm a YouTube whore. x) Without it, I wouldnt be able to watch any dramas because for some reason, ever since my comp got reformatted, I can't watch anything that involves soft subs. So yea.. I watched Silence and I fell in love with Zai Zai all over again x), so I'm really glad that there's a group that is hardsubbing it.

I was also kind of taken aback by the acting. It may be due to my withdrawal from asian dramas, but it was so overexaggerated.. in my opinion. I was like whoa.. lol

I'm sure Jerry is popular.. but he's just been gone for so long.. =/ I mean what.. it's been.. 4 years maybe? I forgot when Meteor Garden II came out. =/ Oh..and if you count Magic Kitchen.. which was um.. interesting..

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Sep 23rd, '06, 06:37

have you tried downloading vobsub? Or uninstall then reinstalling it? For your softsubs prob...

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » Sep 23rd, '06, 08:07

Kai Lien wrote:have you tried downloading vobsub? Or uninstall then reinstalling it? For your softsubs prob...
Yea i have.. I think my comp got messed up when I was downloading codecs so it would play videos. (This is what I did last time and it worked out fine). But ever since I downloaded them, I can't watch videos on ANY player except for DivX Player, which unfortunately had never cooperated with VobSub for me on my computer. =/

If you can think of anything else thats wrong, I would really appreciate it. I really don't want to reformat my comp because well all my pictures and songs are on here. But I've searched the internet for some answer, and haven't found one yet. =/ blah.

fanny1

Post by fanny1 » Sep 24th, '06, 05:37

You can read episode 1 - 11 here: http://www.aeonlines.com/index.php?showtopic=162
Warning:::Major spoiler!!

miga

Post by miga » Sep 25th, '06, 04:45

fanny1 wrote:You can read episode 1 - 11 here: http://www.aeonlines.com/index.php?showtopic=162
it doesn't seem to work :scratch:

__4getmenot

Post by __4getmenot » Sep 25th, '06, 19:30

miga wrote:
fanny1 wrote:You can read episode 1 - 11 here: http://www.aeonlines.com/index.php?showtopic=162
it doesn't seem to work :scratch:

same here... :-(

~mj~

Post by ~mj~ » Sep 26th, '06, 12:13

original source
http://lunardreamz.fateback.com/synopse ... ummary.htm

yflow

Post by yflow » Oct 5th, '06, 02:12

Does anyone know of a clubbox that carries this series?
Heard it is very interesting drama.

tdwinks

jerry the hospital

Post by tdwinks » Oct 5th, '06, 02:20

so i've been looking for Jerry's new tv series, The Hospital. Does anybody know where i can download the show with english subs in it. tnx :D

~mj~

Post by ~mj~ » Oct 5th, '06, 03:56

yflow wrote:Does anyone know of a clubbox that carries this series?
Heard it is very interesting drama.
There're many version here.
http://clubbox.co.kr/yanchengxu

Anyway you can preorder it now but it is TW version no eng sub.
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... 004504183/

liannejoy

Post by liannejoy » Oct 5th, '06, 18:18

A friend of mine has actually expressed her interest in translating this series since i got her hooked on it! :P But lately bcoz of this horrible typhoon in our country my internet connection's freaking me out...plus add to that my cd's got wet in the rain!!!!!!! :cussing: Ruined months of devoted downloading of doramas!!! :cry:

Anyways, back on topic (sorry for the short rant there) if anyone is willing to help us in timingand QC'ing then we cud probly start in making soft subs :mrgreen: ...though i have to say that it will be our first attempt in subbing so dont expect us to be quick. :P

BOOOM

Post by BOOOM » Oct 9th, '06, 20:20

does anybody knows where to get the eng subs .srt files for these episodes?

bryansgirlalways

Post by bryansgirlalways » Oct 10th, '06, 13:48

where to download this series with eng subs?

hope someone can let me know if it's available...thx..

khengloong

The Hospital OST

Post by khengloong » Oct 28th, '06, 12:24

hi any one noe the ost in the series THE HOSPITAL.
is a song sang by a girl. i dunno how to read mandarin so i dunno who it is.
will really appreciate any one that can tell me where to download.
thx

ritadeangelis

Any BT for the hospital

Post by ritadeangelis » Nov 17th, '06, 08:20

Hi eveyone.
Do you know if there is any BT links to download the hospital

The trailer of the Hospital is really impressive in terms of direction and financial means.

I hope I could watch it!!!

Thanks in advance for your help

tofumui

Post by tofumui » Nov 27th, '06, 11:34

bryansgirlalways wrote:where to download this series with eng subs?

hope someone can let me know if it's available...thx..
yes does anyone know if they're subbing this series into english? even sob subs would be ok too

aponvia

Post by aponvia » Jan 15th, '07, 01:52

FYI.....FYI....

The Hospital English subbed can be found at this blogspot:
http://lainemma.blogspot.com/

She has them hardsubbed and uploaded to megaupload and sendspace!!!

orangeinsanity

Post by orangeinsanity » Jan 15th, '07, 17:34

aponvia wrote:FYI.....FYI....

thanks for the link! :D

dunnoy

Post by dunnoy » Jan 16th, '07, 00:47

i wonder how she manages to translate and encode all those eps so fast...O__O anyway, thanks for the link

GhstDreamer

Post by GhstDreamer » Jan 17th, '07, 19:35

Thanks sooooo much for the link! I"ve been dying to watch this series english subbed (I know I should learn some Mandarin)

*hugs*

swetez

Post by swetez » Feb 23rd, '07, 22:12

that is awesome! thanks for putting up the site; and thanks to the girl who posts them up!!

awesome!

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Feb 24th, '07, 19:01

please seed the torrent! th eone in batch and are raws. ^^ thank you!!

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Mar 14th, '07, 09:21

i was just wondering for advice, since i've downloaded the series, should i burn them or delete them? because i wasnt sure.. if i buy the dvds, singapore might have cut out some scenes. burn them and i might not watch again, delete then if i want towatch how? 40 episodes .. is 20 discs i think. alot arh. how? >_<

eaachh

Post by eaachh » Mar 26th, '07, 08:31

Jerry is very handsome and smart. I really like his hairstyle.

viet_la_amour

Post by viet_la_amour » Apr 1st, '07, 20:26

Is this series any good? I like Jerry, but I'm not sure I want to taint my image of him if this series is bad.

eaachh

Post by eaachh » Apr 2nd, '07, 01:07

GhstDreamer wrote:

Thanks sooooo much for the link! I"ve been dying to watch this series english subbed (I know I should learn some Mandarin)

*hugs*
Thanks so much also. I highly appreciate your link that I've been looking for.

chickenta

Post by chickenta » Apr 2nd, '07, 06:52

I've been watching this on TV and it's been pretty interesting... this is probably the first drama for me that is so... dramatic. :P It's quite sobering and filled with strong emotions. Most of the older actors do a good job... Jerry's character is much more mature than the last time we saw him (MG2) so that's a good change. I'm still not very convinced of his acting ability but it's nice to see him in this kind of drama. Give it a try, viet_la_amour!

hoshikara

Post by hoshikara » Apr 6th, '07, 22:49

eaachh wrote:
GhstDreamer wrote:

*hugs*
The person who owns this website isn't hosting english-subbed episodes anymore.... anyone know where I could get them? ):

eaachh

Post by eaachh » Apr 7th, '07, 04:31

hoshikara wrote:
eaachh wrote:
GhstDreamer wrote:

*hugs*
The person who owns this website isn't hosting english-subbed episodes anymore.... anyone know where I could get them? ):
The same person has uploaded all episodes to http://lainemma.livejournal.com as he/she informed in Blogspot. You must register to Livejournal and ask for his/her permission to access the blog by adding as a friend (or something like this). It's not difficult or take a long time and the blog owner is so kind. You will see Megaupload and Sengspace links to all 39 episodes after getting access.
Another way is to follow http://www.veoh.com, she/he did upload "The Hospital" but I just found ep 35-39 inside and hope that he/she will upload the rest soon.
Good luck and enjoy the show.

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Apr 8th, '07, 16:47

Hi guys, is this a good drama?

ouisme

Post by ouisme » May 12th, '07, 18:13

Jaja wrote:Hi guys, is this a good drama?
Definitely!! A very good & worth watching drama indeed!

ISWAKrocks

Post by ISWAKrocks » May 12th, '07, 22:16

ouisme wrote:
Jaja wrote:Hi guys, is this a good drama?
Definitely!! A very good & worth watching drama indeed!
i totally agree, JERRY IS SO HOT in it :w00t:

a must watch if u r a jerry fan. The lead actress is also really good, her acting skills is bril for a new commer :D

gothage

Post by gothage » Aug 7th, '07, 17:35

eaachh wrote:
hoshikara wrote:
eaachh wrote:
The same person has uploaded all episodes to http://lainemma.livejournal.com as he/she informed in Blogspot. You must register to Livejournal and ask for his/her permission to access the blog by adding as a friend (or something like this). It's not difficult or take a long time and the blog owner is so kind. You will see Megaupload and Sengspace links to all 39 episodes after getting access.
Another way is to follow http://www.veoh.com, she/he did upload "The Hospital" but I just found ep 35-39 inside and hope that he/she will upload the rest soon.
Good luck and enjoy the show.
I also like his hairstyle

addictedtotvbseries

Post by addictedtotvbseries » Aug 24th, '07, 19:21

The ending of this series was so sad. the main girl is really pretty!

pinay_chiq

Post by pinay_chiq » Oct 11th, '07, 04:45

where can i find the hospital with english subs?????
=]

discotea30

Post by discotea30 » Dec 9th, '07, 19:28

Any idea where i can download this drama with or without subs. It's for my wife who is in love with jerry yan since watching Meteor garden. Please post a link or place where there are bittorrents.

Thanks

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Dec 13th, '07, 06:23

you can do a search at the right hand side for torrents. white tower. :)

secretmask

Post by secretmask » Jan 2nd, '08, 13:35

I found this links, complete drama:

The Hospital aka THE WHITE TOWERImage

SCREENSHOT

ENGLISH HARDSUB

MEGAUPLOAD FILES
DOWNLOAD ALL ESPISODES HERE:

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=FF95Z6Q8
password:secmask

143jerry

Post by 143jerry » Feb 10th, '08, 02:32

secretmask wrote:I found this links, complete drama:

The Hospital aka THE WHITE TOWERImage

SCREENSHOT

ENGLISH HARDSUB

MEGAUPLOAD FILES
DOWNLOAD ALL ESPISODES HERE:

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=FF95Z6Q8
password:secmask
Thank you so much for the link. I have been searching for this for sevaral months and finally I finished D/L thank's to you. :cheers:

andhiex

HELP!!!

Post by andhiex » Feb 21st, '08, 23:35

hi...

i finish downloading episodes 1 and 2. However, I face a problem to play it since each episode is divided into 4 parts. Any suggestions how to play it?
Thank you and looking forward to your answer

143jerry

Re: HELP!!!

Post by 143jerry » Feb 22nd, '08, 02:01

andhiex wrote:hi...

i finish downloading episodes 1 and 2. However, I face a problem to play it since each episode is divided into 4 parts. Any suggestions how to play it?
Thank you and looking forward to your answer
Hi, I know the feeling of not being able to watch the entire chapter since I myself almost gave up when I downloaded the entire series and got really frustrated. But thanks to some software and research I finally succeded.

Well, first and foremost you have to download the software called hjsplit ( try to find it at silentregrets.com I found it there ) then you have to combine the 4 parts all together and you will be able to play it. You won't have any problem if you have a knowledge on computers ( I don't know much about computers but I tried ) :D

Good luck and happy downloading. :-)

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Feb 22nd, '08, 06:42

I hate the lead actress in this with a passion. She's a really good actress, but the kind of girl she portrays makes me want to hit something.

143jerry

Post by 143jerry » Feb 22nd, '08, 06:47

vancoland wrote:I hate the lead actress in this with a passion. She's a really good actress, but the kind of girl she portrays makes me want to hit something.
I know, I don't like her too. She's such a weakling and doesn't really deserve Yi Hua ( Jerry ). I like the other girl better ( Tsui Feng ).

andhiex

Hjsplit

Post by andhiex » Feb 22nd, '08, 09:37

It works!!!!
Thx a lot!!!!

143jerry

Re: Hjsplit

Post by 143jerry » Feb 22nd, '08, 19:37

andhiex wrote:It works!!!!
Thx a lot!!!!
You are welcome. Glad to be of help. Oh, i forgot to mention I believe episode 31 is missing.

binny922

Post by binny922 » Mar 17th, '08, 07:29

Seriously...if my doctor was Jerry...I think I'd faint from just how good he looks.

And I want to thank everyone for their helping me find the drama with subtitles. The place I first downloaded them from was good...but I don't speak chinese and they had chinese subtitles. =/ but anyways, thank you!!

Dazel

Post by Dazel » Mar 22nd, '08, 11:09

143jerry wrote: You are welcome. Glad to be of help. Oh, i forgot to mention I believe episode 31 is missing.
I've upload it, here you have the links:

Hospital EngSub episode 31 part 001: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DMT2YZVE
Hospital EngSub episode 31 part 002: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1OZF1IIN
Hospital EngSub episode 31 part 003: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FUYY3488

No password.

Enjoy =)

isatoriah

Post by isatoriah » May 16th, '08, 07:50

liannejoy wrote:I've got a question..does anybody think its okay if i upload "The Hospital" here at DA torrents but use the YDY links? Are there any rules about this? This drama needs more exposure than what it's getting now. I really feel that Jerry has improved acting-wise in this series..plus maybe someone might get interested in subbing this! :P
elou...it would be very nice for you to pload it...i really have a hard time looking for the complete sries drama.....youtube doesnt have a good one and its not well-subbed....thanks a lot

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » May 16th, '08, 21:30

I've seen other YDY torrents reposted at DA and I think in general, it is considered kosher.

However, isatoriah, YDY episodes do not have english subtitles. They are just fairly high quality tv-rips. And the way I understand it is that because a.) it's an older show, b.) containing a lot of medical terms which are difficult to translate and c.) jerry fans are dwindling, there isn't much interest in subbing it. The youtube subs might be the only option out there.

Dazel

Post by Dazel » May 16th, '08, 21:54

Hey ethidda!

Weren't you from Flower Rain Fansub? D: or maybe I'm confused xD.

isatoriah

Post by isatoriah » May 17th, '08, 04:13

ethidda wrote:I've seen other YDY torrents reposted at DA and I think in general, it is considered kosher.

However, isatoriah, YDY episodes do not have english subtitles. They are just fairly high quality tv-rips. And the way I understand it is that because a.) it's an older show, b.) containing a lot of medical terms which are difficult to translate and c.) jerry fans are dwindling, there isn't much interest in subbing it. The youtube subs might be the only option out there.
ok, really thanks...
but will you still upload the drama series?

143jerry

Post by 143jerry » Jun 7th, '08, 23:39

Dazel wrote:
143jerry wrote: You are welcome. Glad to be of help. Oh, i forgot to mention I believe episode 31 is missing.
I've upload it, here you have the links:

Hospital EngSub episode 31 part 001: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DMT2YZVE
Hospital EngSub episode 31 part 002: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1OZF1IIN
Hospital EngSub episode 31 part 003: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FUYY3488

No password.

Enjoy =)
Thank's for the updating the missing one . :D

Dazel

Post by Dazel » Jun 8th, '08, 02:57

NP :)

hmonguy

Post by hmonguy » Jul 5th, '08, 15:03

*I'jm not a hmong guy by the wayl*
i find jerry very handsome...to me, he exudes sexiness! almost everything about him is perfection. i just don't like when people ask why we like him so much? what we see in him that is so cute, blah blah blah...because then i can be a **** and ask why you fancy so and so when apparently, in my opinion he is quite hideous! beauty is in the eye of the beholder...case closed! even of this...oh and keep in mind that when jerry, F4 did MG, they were amateurs. <end>

hmonguy

Post by hmonguy » Jul 5th, '08, 15:07

it's been quite a while since the hospital was broadcasted and i was wondering if anyone subbed it in english by now? i've been impatiently waiting and i don't think i can wait any longer. anybody?

pufftissue

Post by pufftissue » Jul 23rd, '10, 06:23

Hey guys, part 4 of episode 1 requires a password. Does anyone know what the password is? I'm talking about this link:http://www.megaupload.com/?f=FF95Z6Q8

pufftissue

Post by pufftissue » Jul 23rd, '10, 06:29

Sorry, nevermind. I'm retarded. It's: password:secmask

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 10th, '11, 21:25

i really want to watch this show... i hope it'll be subbed...everyone said that jerry's acting got better in this drama...

Uniika

Post by Uniika » Nov 25th, '13, 12:28

You can find White Tower, hardsubbed videos here: http://doramax264.com/8576/white-tower-k-drama/

fdn

Post by fdn » Jan 9th, '14, 20:13