[TwDrama] KO One (GTV, 2005)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
JadedAngel

[TwDrama] KO One (GTV, 2005)

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 2nd, '05, 10:42

Has anyone watched the first episode to this show yet? Its a bit stupid/silly, but it is interesting. Here's the synopsis for it: (My understanding/ reading of Chinese is only basic, so please forgive me if I got some things wrong since I did the translation myself! :whistling: )

KO One

Ba Le High School’s principle, “Teacher likes the student, the student respects the teacher”, is one they strive for, willing to teach and cultivate all those who enter the school without discrimination so long as the student has a mind to study, with the teachers treating the students as their own children. It is their belief that by building up the campus with the latest equipment, along with order and discipline, and producing happy students by lively teaching, they will produce strong students who will be successful in today’s struggling economy. The only thing seeming to stand in their way is the juveniles in “class one”, who continue to come to school no matter how much the teachers try to stop them.

Everyone in the class is only concerned with two things, fighting and keeping their fighting ranks, which is why they always carry weapons and everyone runs when they see them coming. The leader of this class is Wang Da Dong. The son of ministers, he acts as an innocent church boy until he gets to school where everyone fears him. Following him closely is Sha Jie, the top female fighter of the school who won’t hesitate to beat you if you show any disrespect. She likes Da Dong, but he only has eyes for their skimpy dressed English teacher.

Things seem to be fine for them until the school recruits three new students from three different schools, and they all end up in the class. Ding Xiao Yu is the quiet type, and others like Jin Bao Shan begin to pick on him, but Xiao Yu has a look in his eyes that tells the others they don’t want to mess with him. Wang Ya Se is the complete opposite. His father is giving lots of money for the school to build a stadium, so he is a bit arrogant. Always quoting Shakespeare, from the moment he steps out of his car with his bodyguards behind him, he does not hesitate to become a challenger for the position of leader. And then there's Lei Ke Si...

Ainouta

Post by Ainouta » Dec 2nd, '05, 11:09

I hear that this show is very interesting and funny . I am downloading it now but there is no seeder . Can someone help me seed ? Thanks

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 2nd, '05, 15:12

Ainouta wrote:I hear that this show is very interesting and funny . I am downloading it now but there is no seeder . Can someone help me seed ? Thanks
I don't know about seeding since I didn't get my episode from here, but I do have it in my clubbox if you want to taek a chance and get it there.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 3rd, '05, 00:33

:cheers: My clubbox, also now featuring epsiode 1 of KO One!!!!

KO One: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/pylv4

camgackt

Post by camgackt » Dec 3rd, '05, 05:55

Erh... who are the actors? One of them looks like the Ah Jin from It started with a kiss

TheBodyGuard

Post by TheBodyGuard » Dec 3rd, '05, 06:12

Ainouta wrote:I hear that this show is very interesting and funny . I am downloading it now but there is no seeder . Can someone help me seed ? Thanks
im seeding rite now...just for you :lol

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 3rd, '05, 11:10

camgackt wrote:Erh... who are the actors? One of them looks like the Ah Jin from It started with a kiss
That is him. And the one with the glasses was Xiao Feng's friend Mu Tou in "Love Contract".

tlina069
Fansubber
Fansubber

FUNNY!

Post by tlina069 » Dec 3rd, '05, 20:41

I just watched the 1st episode and I do find it funny.
It's one of those meaningless shows, but I find it refreshing after watching gaga goo goo dramas like ISWAK and Green Forest.

I really hope that you could please continue to upload its future episodes!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :)

steam.boy

Post by steam.boy » Dec 3rd, '05, 20:46

Is it hardsubed in english? ..

thanx in advance

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Dec 3rd, '05, 21:49

does this series have english subs yet??? :unsure: i heard it's funny and i want to watch it,so does this have subs yet???

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 4th, '05, 12:25

steam.boy wrote:Is it hardsubed in english? ..

thanx in advance
Nope its not subbed at all yet.
Jecky wrote:does this series have english subs yet??? i heard it's funny and i want to watch it,so does this have subs yet???
Nope, none.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 8th, '05, 05:35

:roll Just uploaded ep 2 of KO One to my clubbox.

Ko One ep 2: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jaded1/niny4
Attachments
KO_1.jpg
KO_1.jpg (65.41 KiB) Viewed 10050 times

chunfung
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by chunfung » Dec 8th, '05, 16:04

Thannks for uploading these epsiodes, JadedAngel !! i'm looking forward to watch them!! :wub:

TheBodyGuard

Post by TheBodyGuard » Dec 8th, '05, 17:34

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 8th, '05, 19:06

:lol Doesn't it seem as if we're the only two working on here to get people interested in this show?

Dark_Fairy

Post by Dark_Fairy » Dec 8th, '05, 19:18

Thanks JadedAngel for posting and sharing this serie. I watched the first episodes and I like it...

Out of topic question: Which serie are your avatar images from?

Thanks again ^_^

TheBodyGuard

Post by TheBodyGuard » Dec 8th, '05, 19:21

JadedAngel wrote:
:lol Doesn't it seem as if we're the only two working on here to get people interested in this show?
yup :salut:

TheBodyGuard

Post by TheBodyGuard » Dec 8th, '05, 19:25

Dark_Fairy wrote:

Thanks again ^_^
i'll answer for her... its from devil beside you with mike he and rainie yang

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 8th, '05, 21:37

TheBodyGuard wrote:
Dark_Fairy wrote:

Thanks again ^_^
Yup it is...

TheBodyGuard, it is officially our duty to try to make this drama as popular as Devil Beside you. :lol Maybe then it'll get subbed.

Dark_Fairy

Post by Dark_Fairy » Dec 8th, '05, 21:44

Thanks so much TheBodyGuard and JadedAngel for your answers...
I'm planning to watch Devil Beside You after I get some free space in my hdd... ^_^
Last edited by Dark_Fairy on Dec 8th, '05, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.

TheBodyGuard

Post by TheBodyGuard » Dec 8th, '05, 21:49

JadedAngel wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:
Dark_Fairy wrote:

Thanks again ^_^
Yup it is...

TheBodyGuard, it is officially our duty to try to make this drama as popular as Devil Beside you. :lol Maybe then it'll get subbed.
yeah maybe....

tlina069
Fansubber
Fansubber

DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS SHOW!

Post by tlina069 » Dec 9th, '05, 00:41

It might take a while cuz it's not as gaga goo goo like ISWAK or DBY.
I still think this one is "worth fighting for". Hehehehehe...
Not really sure how to further promote this show though. Word of mouth is the most effective, I guess. Looking at the cast, it seems that they are targeting younger audience, yes? Like...junior high or high schoolers? Cuz ISWAK and Green Forest seem to be geared toward mature audience. That's what I think at least. :P

JadedAngel

Re: DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS SHOW!

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 9th, '05, 00:45

tlina069 wrote:It might take a while cuz it's not as gaga goo goo like ISWAK or DBY.
I still think this one is "worth fighting for". Hehehehehe...
Not really sure how to further promote this show though. Word of mouth is the most effective, I guess. Looking at the cast, it seems that they are targeting younger audience, yes? Like...junior high or high schoolers? Cuz ISWAK and Green Forest seem to be geared toward mature audience. That's what I think at least. :P
You're right, with all the silliness of the show, it is definitely geared towards a younger audience. But it is still enjoyable, all that seriousness of other dramas gets tiring after awhile. :D

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Dec 9th, '05, 02:43

JadedAngel Thank you for sharing this series!!! I heard it was pretty interesting, I'm surely going to download it if someone is willing to sub it *crosses fingers* :roll :-) *

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Dec 9th, '05, 21:49

xKiMix wrote:JadedAngel Thank you for sharing this series!!! I heard it was pretty interesting, I'm surely going to download it if someone is willing to sub it *crosses fingers* :roll :-) *
Yeah I hope someone picks it up as well. I've been enjoying it without subs, but it'd be so muc better with them. :-)

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Dec 10th, '05, 04:34

KO One is indeed targeting younger male population, like those watching Yuki-Oh. Those kids probably would find the whole "Fighting Power ranking system" and "sexy female homeroom teacher" theme appealing. The show is more of slapstick funny and less of content funny. So even without subtitle, people can still enjoy it without missing anything essential.

Trivia:
Many names in the show have double meanings, especially the faculty's...
ie. Bale = Rotten (Name of the high school)
Tian Xin = Sweetheart (Homeroom teacher)
Qian Lai Zhi = Money cures (Principal)
Jia Yon = Fake bravery (Dean)

tlina069
Fansubber
Fansubber

ENDING THEME SONG

Post by tlina069 » Dec 11th, '05, 00:55

Yo guys...anybody knows or has the ending theme song of KO One? I really like the song. It's pretty good.

Thank you! :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Dec 11th, '05, 09:25

I have version chinese hard sub on my CB , check it out if you need it ;)

http://clubbox.co.kr/Nomanymore

Still waiting for the subs , hohho

tlina069
Fansubber
Fansubber

TOO FUNNY!!!

Post by tlina069 » Dec 13th, '05, 23:39

OMG!!! The beginning of episode 2 is TOO FUNNY!!! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. .Oh boy, I love this show! It's so light and fun! :D
Alright...I'll continue to watch this show...and make more comments later. :D

camgackt

Post by camgackt » Dec 27th, '05, 05:14

I'm looking for episode 4.. does any clubbox or torrent offers the show?

sillyjelly

Post by sillyjelly » Dec 27th, '05, 05:52

camgackt wrote:I'm looking for episode 4.. does any clubbox or torrent offers the show?
Do a search for it in the torrent section. Its been uploaded already.

AHhh i just finished watching eps 5. ROFL... Even though he's the bad guy in the drama so far... my fave is Lei Ke Si! ^____________^;;;

I've typed up a summary of eps 5 for those that are confused or want to know what happens:
Eps 3 left off with Ya Se sitting out front of Hei Mao Da Jiu Dian trying to catch Lei Ke Si in action. It was around 3 am when finally Lei Ke Si shows up at the Jiu Dian and he goes inside and was just finishing beating up on of his men when Ya Se walks in to confront him.

Eps 4:
Ya Se asks what kind of person Lei Ki Si is? And why does he want to do such a evil thing.
Lei Ke Si says he does it out of amusement. And says Ya Se shouldn't choose to make enemies with him because it would be a bad choice. Provoked, Ya Se demands a battle with Lei Ke Si, but is turned down by him with is simple 'I don't have time for you.'

The next day Lei Ke Si walks up to Da Dong and whispers something in his ear and Da Dong yells at the class to be quiet because Lei Ke Si has something to say to everyone.

Lei Ke Si bows in front of the class and with tears in his eyes, thanks them for helping him pay back the debt he owed to the Hei Mao Da Jiu Dian's boss and that he will never forget their kindness.

Bao Shan announces that they'll help to him by giving up their stuff to him to help him and his family gets out of debt faster. Da Dong surprisingly agrees with Bao Shan and the class proceeds to donate their weapons to Lei Ke Si. Da Dong yells at them for giving up their weapons when Lei Ke Si can't even fight. (LOL)

Feeling fed up with Lei Ke Si's acting, Ya Se confronts him and tells him to stop acting. Lei Ke Si pretends to be clueless to what Ya Se is talking about and the class along with Da Dong believes in Lei Ke Si. Ya Se demand that Lei Ke Si tell the rest of the class where he was last night and to stop playing them all after all that they've done to help him. In response, Lei Ke Si starts to have an asthma attack.

Ya Se finally tries to make a move on Lei Ke Si but is stopped by Da Dong, who tells Ya Se to cool his ‘princely temper’.

Insulted, Ya Se gives up on the argument and leaves the classroom, with Xiao Yu following him. And while no one was looking Lei Ke Si pretends to be wiping tears a way, smiles in satisfaction.

Outside the classroom Ya Se sits down on a bench while Xiao Yu and Da Dong watch him.
Da Dong elbows Xiao Yu and Xiao Yu says to Ya Se that Da Dong wants to apologize. Da Dong exclaims to Xiao Yu that that was a bit too forward wasn’t it? (ROFL Da Dong’s manly pride still didn’t want to apologize xD). Very much abashed, Da Dong apologizes to Ya Se for telling him to cool is ‘princely temper’ and that he admits he had gone a little overboard with the insult.
Ya Se is still reluctant to forgive him and says he still has something to say to Da Dong, but Da Dong takes that as he was forgiven and proceeds to change the subject. Just as the 3 of them were starting to discuss the issue of Lei Ke Si seriously, Bao Shan runs over and tells them Lei Ke Si tried to commit suicide by jumping off the 2nd floor of the school.

ahhh that's all i could do for now... i shall add to it if anyone wants me to ^___^

kkhui

Post by kkhui » Dec 28th, '05, 11:22

does anyone know where 2 get the 5th episode? it's not up on jadedangel's clubbox yet... :unsure:

crispyfly

Post by crispyfly » Dec 28th, '05, 22:59

can someone upload direct links for me to dl pls

sillyjelly

Post by sillyjelly » Dec 30th, '05, 10:39

kkhui wrote:does anyone know where 2 get the 5th episode? it's not up on jadedangel's clubbox yet... :unsure:
I'll upload it to my clubbox for you... give me a bit and it should be up @ http://clubbox.co.kr/alylicious ^-^

-edit-
Here you go ^-^
KO One Eps 05: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/alylicious/u1k55

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Jan 3rd, '06, 00:08

i hope there are subs fort his drama cuz i am not chinese i can not understand a hting i am downloading epi 2 now

Kim_liOn

Post by Kim_liOn » Jan 10th, '06, 18:59

ROFL :lol I love Ko One more and more!
Lei Ke Shi is so cute! I know he is the bad guy but,.. he's still so cute!!!!
And episode 6 actually got a scene from It Started With A Kiss. I almost faint because of laughing. It is too funny!! Hahahahaha! Hey... I'm telling the truth. I almost faint.
Hahahahaha!

Must watch! But before you watch KO One... go and watch the 1st and 2nd episodes of ISWAK. Just do what I said. :P

AprilDay

KO One

Post by AprilDay » Jan 15th, '06, 05:15

I read the synopsis and it looks interesting!! Too bad i don't understand what they are saying in the series :cry: but Jiro Wang is in there :mrgreen: He went from F class in ISWAK to Class one?? I'm not sure........ But even without subs i can tell what he's thinking about his short skirted teacher.... HAHA
did anyone else see this series yet?

cupids

Post by cupids » Jan 15th, '06, 15:11

I have seen this series, but I dont think it's very nice, the series is actually kinda boring :S

~shinigami~

Post by ~shinigami~ » Jan 15th, '06, 15:24

I can't wait to watch it, sounds interesting.

Where are you getting this by the way?
Last edited by ~shinigami~ on Jan 16th, '06, 05:11, edited 1 time in total.

AprilDay

Post by AprilDay » Jan 16th, '06, 02:30

I got it from the Wiki as i was searching for Jiro Wang
the summary from the wiki:

BaLe High School’s principle, “Teacher likes the student, the student respects the teacher”, is one they strive for, willing to teach and cultivate all those who enter the school without discrimination so long as the student has a mind to study, with the teachers treating the students as their own children. It is their belief that by building up the campus with the latest equipment, along with order and discipline, and producing happy students by lively teaching, they will produce strong students who will be successful in today’s struggling economy. The only thing seeming to stand in their way is the juveniles in “class one”, who continue to come to school no matter how much the teachers try to stop them.

Everyone in the class is only concerned with two things, fighting and keeping their fighting ranks, which is why they always carry weapons and everyone runs when they see them coming. The leader of this class is Wang Da Dong. The son of ministers, he acts as an innocent church boy until he gets to school where everyone fears him. Following him closely is Sha Jie, the top female fighter of the school who won’t hesitate to beat you if you show any disrespect. She likes Da Dong, but he only has eyes for their skimpy dressed English teacher.

Things seem to be fine for them until the school recruits three new students from three different schools, and they all end up in the class. Ding Xiao Yu is the quiet type, and others like Jin Bao Shan begin to pick on him, but Xiao Yu has a look in his eyes that tells the others they don’t want to mess with him. Wang Ya Se is the complete opposite. His father is giving lots of money for the school to build a stadium, so he is a bit arrogant. Always quoting Shakespeare, from the moment he steps out of his car with his bodyguards behind him, he does not hesitate to become a challenger for the position of leader. And then there's Lei Ke Si...

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 16th, '06, 02:34

can you tell me where i can dl this ?? =) it sounds interesting

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 16th, '06, 03:02

whisperss_57 wrote:can you tell me where i can dl this ?? =) it sounds interesting
here's the original thread. you can also download the torrents here. people have been uploading them.

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 16th, '06, 03:05

ooo im goign to start watching =) YAY thanks so much

kkhui

Post by kkhui » Feb 7th, '06, 21:14

:unsure: has any new eps come out over the past two weeks? the last ep I saw was ep 9....

xhidex33

Post by xhidex33 » Feb 7th, '06, 21:50

hey ppl... i finally found a ko one thread@@
im pretty much hooked on it since i started watching it a few days ago... friends from tw kept telling me how good it was and kept saying lines from it (arthur king: shakespeare said....)
well, i wud be willing to sub a few of the eps if ppl really want...
i did some subbing for ISWAK... so yeah... just in case...

fav charac~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ well, by looks its ding xiao yu...
this drama is a mix of gokusen and random stuff... quite funny indeed...

and yes, has ep 10 come out yet?

charzzy

Post by charzzy » Feb 8th, '06, 13:35

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW TOO.
IS EPISODE 10 YET??
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOO LONG.

ding xiao yu is soo cute. :D

xhidex33

Post by xhidex33 » Feb 11th, '06, 13:00

yeah ep 10... i hope its coming out...

xhidex33

Post by xhidex33 » Feb 12th, '06, 15:21

ep 10 is in the torrent thread for KO ONE 11
go check it out

charzzy

Post by charzzy » Feb 12th, '06, 16:09

i cant use bittorent on my computer..
anyone can upload it onto clubbox??

vertical_grey

AAHHHH

Post by vertical_grey » Mar 6th, '06, 14:01

Hello! I've been wanting to watch this series for a long long time, but can't seem to find it anywhere.
My lousy computer doesn't permit me to use torrent download, and for the clubbox links listed here, I can't seem to be able to download the show at all.
Can some kind soul please please pleaseeeee upload this show?
Here's a big THANK YOU in advance.
And gosh, I'm grateful for this thread.
This show certainly looks good (: :salut:

camgackt

Post by camgackt » Mar 10th, '06, 10:48

Hmmm hmmm I see a fellow Singaporean

Just want to ask if anybody can upload the full OST? Thank you!

Dark_Fairy

Post by Dark_Fairy » Apr 22nd, '06, 17:49

xhidex33 wrote: well, i wud be willing to sub a few of the eps if ppl really want...
i did some subbing for ISWAK... so yeah... just in case...
and yes, has ep 10 come out yet?
It would be great if you could help with the subs... I love TW dramas but unfortunately I can't understand them...
I could help with the timing, I only did it once while playing with a music video, but if no one else offers to do it, I could give it a try...

nikichiam

Post by nikichiam » Apr 23rd, '06, 11:35

..... Its bored in the end, don't you think so? Greater n greater peoples are coming out..... I think this drama going to be a very long drama

EdisonLiu

Post by EdisonLiu » Apr 23rd, '06, 15:57

Final episode is out already.....

Fridelta

Post by Fridelta » May 5th, '06, 06:45

are there any english subs out??
I'm really dying to watch it with subs....

Fridelta

Post by Fridelta » May 5th, '06, 06:57

so, is someone gonna sub this series??
thank you..

camgackt

Post by camgackt » May 8th, '06, 09:06

Highly unlikely. If it was going to be subbed, it would have been done so when the series was first released....

BBoPPy

Post by BBoPPy » Jul 7th, '06, 13:45

hihi^^ I just finished the series and without the subs you can somewhat understand what's going on...
all in all I give this drama a two thumbs up for the opening and closing theme songs, the randomness (they make you go "EH?!?!" sometimes) and for the 4 main guy characters :P hehe.

umm I was wondering if someone could give me the cast names and the characters they play... please...

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jul 8th, '06, 02:55

BBoPPy wrote:hihi^^ I just finished the series and without the subs you can somewhat understand what's going on...
all in all I give this drama a two thumbs up for the opening and closing theme songs, the randomness (they make you go "EH?!?!" sometimes) and for the 4 main guy characters :P hehe.

umm I was wondering if someone could give me the cast names and the characters they play... please...
Here you go:

Cast
Jiro Wang as Wang Da-Dong 汪大東
Tang Yu Zhe as Lei ke-Si 雷克斯
Chen Yi Ru as Wang Ya-Ze 王亞瑟
Yan Ya Lun as Ding Xiao Yu 丁小雨
Ba Ge as Qian Lai-Yieh 錢來冶
Huang Xiao Rou as Sha Jie 煞姐
Wu Zun

Rinrinn

Post by Rinrinn » Jul 8th, '06, 21:54

hi, does anyone know any clubboxes that have this tv drama (KO ONE)? I haven't finished watching this one yet and need to continue from episode 7.. and some clubboxes that used to have it don't have it anymore... :-(
thnxthnx in advance~~

sillypanda114
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sillypanda114 » Jul 15th, '06, 07:53

was this series any good at the end and overall? At first, the story was pretty good so I overlooked the random bursts of "comedy" at the wrong times and the weird sound effects, but then it started getting really bad so I stopped watching. so i'm wondering if I should finish watching. xP

sweetbebejulie

Post by sweetbebejulie » Jul 15th, '06, 16:08

yes you should definitely finish it because the story gets very interesting and even though the end is a cliffhanger sorta ending it leaves room for a great sequel!

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jul 16th, '06, 16:39

hey guys im currently downloading it and currently on 74% >.< ive been waiting for ages! PLEASE HELP SEED =~( thankyou

zhangzheng

Post by zhangzheng » Jul 26th, '06, 06:41

dvd-rvmb for all 21 episodes here

http://bbs.5qzone.net/htm_data/29/0605/536083.html

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jul 27th, '06, 06:17

hey guys i cant locate the batch torrent for this series LOL >.< can anyone help

zhangzheng

Post by zhangzheng » Jul 27th, '06, 06:56

the link leads to the batch

click :
点击下载种子文件

then click any one of these to get the torrent
下载一 下载二 下载三 下载四 下载五

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jul 27th, '06, 07:02

zhangzheng wrote:the link leads to the batch

click :
点击下载种子文件

then click any one of these to get the torrent
下载一 下载二 下载三 下载四 下载五
hey >.< theres no hyperlink .nothing to click on =/

Mentality

Post by Mentality » Aug 11th, '06, 22:12

So.. there's still no subtitled version for this yet.. =(. -sad-. I'm viet.. I don't understand chinese.. at all >.<

viet_la_amour

Post by viet_la_amour » Aug 12th, '06, 13:47

This sounds pretty good.. Yes, definetly need english subtitles. I am learning chinese, but not enough to understand whole conversations! >_<

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Sep 23rd, '06, 00:57

can someone reupload it? there's no link to the previous link for the all 21 epis, please reupload or reseed. thank you. :)

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Sep 23rd, '06, 09:33

and i dont have the torrent files.. where can it be found in d-a? pleeeeeeeeeeease reupload the files on either host links or torrents. pleeaaaaaaaaase link me to the torrent files. i cant find it.

nikichiam

Post by nikichiam » Sep 23rd, '06, 13:17

This drama is only nice on the opening...it's complicated.... start from the middle part of the show....

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Sep 23rd, '06, 21:09

do you know where's the batch torrent?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Sep 23rd, '06, 21:45

foxhana wrote:do you know where's the batch torrent?
read your request thread in the seeding and uploading forum. i've already told you where to get them.

psycat

Post by psycat » Oct 7th, '06, 04:13

does anyone know what the songs in this drama are???...
or is there an ost???