[TwDrama] Hana Kimi (CTS/GTV, 2006)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
becca

Post by becca » Jan 4th, '07, 09:26

habukie wrote:^^yeah, i read that later on. :roll it was all very confusing at first because the episodes were being pulled off tudou even as they were appearing, so there were reports of episode 7 and then 9 and then 12... :) and then people starting putting it at youtube...where i guess it's not policed quite as well. :whistling: and there were conflicting reports of whether the show would even be aired this week...

then may i know when is episode 7 come out? wait berli long le leh. taiwan tv alr show so long le

becca

Post by becca » Jan 4th, '07, 15:16

becca wrote:
habukie wrote:^^yeah, i read that later on. :roll it was all very confusing at first because the episodes were being pulled off tudou even as they were appearing, so there were reports of episode 7 and then 9 and then 12... :) and then people starting putting it at youtube...where i guess it's not policed quite as well. :whistling: and there were conflicting reports of whether the show would even be aired this week...

then may i know when is episode 7 come out? wait berli long le leh. taiwan tv alr show so long le

oh ya, guys! listen up. jus found out hua yang shao nian shao nu ep 7 available for downloading at btchina.net .. here is the link : http://dl1.www2.btchina.net/download.ph ... tid=843764

note: this is not eng subbed. similar version as YDY. I downloaded it already and watched finished already. hehe. this is the only link that you can find in btchina.net .. coz YDY and icefish havent upload it .. SO GRAB FAST!!!! haha :D :P

simply_m3

Post by simply_m3 » Jan 4th, '07, 17:07

yea i've been hearing that the ratings have dropped
Maybe becuase of these episodes?

becca

Post by becca » Jan 4th, '07, 17:26

simply_m3 wrote:yea i've been hearing that the ratings have dropped
Maybe becuase of these episodes?
hmmmm.. ? i think even i dl it to watch doesnt make a difference. because im staying in singapore. so i have to dl it to watch as i doesnt reside in taiwan. singapore vcds havent out too. even online oso can read hua yang shao nian shao nu comics. here is the link : http://dm.www.wangyou.com/html/class38/comic352.html .. this is the chinese version.. u can read it online or download it.. for the english version comic is http://savefile.com/projects/1005301 .. english version have to download.. cant read online .. :P the comic name is tou tou ai zhe ni .. it is the same for hua yang shao nian shao nu .. total is 23 books of comics.. i read until book 7 alr .. there are sum parts of it in the comic have but the drama dun have.. a lot of the parts in the comics have been cut.. comics are more detailed. can try to read them.. :D

MayMay

Post by MayMay » Jan 4th, '07, 22:25

xbabysofly wrote:Ariel in my opinion was the most annoying in ISWAK
then, i got used to it and I started to like her ..
but when she yells it seems like nails on a chalkboard

puhahahaha that's EXACTLY what I thought too! Sorry..couldn't help saying that. :P

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jan 5th, '07, 00:52

Nurse Jiro (or what we like to call "it", King Kong Barbie) is very disturbing... and suprisingly not bad looking... :goggle: Just need to get that off my chest so I can continue with the next episode, which I heard it should have Lara Chun.

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Jan 5th, '07, 05:35

Kumaxell wrote:Nurse Jiro (or what we like to call "it", King Kong Barbie) is very disturbing... and suprisingly not bad looking... :goggle: Just need to get that off my chest so I can continue with the next episode, which I heard it should have Lara Chun.

HAHAHA, He looks more like a pirate nurse than King Kong...

Emperorwendy

Post by Emperorwendy » Jan 5th, '07, 08:04

Well, i hop that the leak episodes will not affect the ratings in Taiwan...

Jaime

Post by Jaime » Jan 5th, '07, 17:31

how many episode are?

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jan 5th, '07, 20:03

ittiou wrote:
Kumaxell wrote:Nurse Jiro (or what we like to call "it", King Kong Barbie) is very disturbing... and suprisingly not bad looking... :goggle: Just need to get that off my chest so I can continue with the next episode, which I heard it should have Lara Chun.

HAHAHA, He looks more like a pirate nurse than King Kong...
I finally identified who Xiu Yi is supposed to be... he is dressing as Elle Driver from KILL BILL with the blond hair, eyepatch, and nurse outfit.

Jaime, I'm not sure how many episode. Normally, show of this genre has 11-14 episodes.
Last edited by Kumaxell on Jan 6th, '07, 18:52, edited 1 time in total.

Jaime

Post by Jaime » Jan 5th, '07, 20:52

i dont want it to end T_T

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jan 6th, '07, 18:14

Last edited by Kumaxell on Jan 6th, '07, 19:27, edited 1 time in total.

strawberricjam

Post by strawberricjam » Jan 6th, '07, 18:43

oh ya, guys! listen up. jus found out hua yang shao nian shao nu ep 7 available for downloading at btchina.net .. here is the link : http://dl1.www2.btchina.net/download.ph ... tid=843764

note: this is not eng subbed. similar version as YDY. I downloaded it already and watched finished already. hehe. this is the only link that you can find in btchina.net .. coz YDY and icefish havent upload it .. SO GRAB FAST!!!! haha :D :P[/quote]

ughh i clicked on it and ti didn't work..poop~
is that the direct link to dling?

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Jan 7th, '07, 08:16

All the guys in this series are so hot..why?? LOL!

I loved Ella in the rose, but she can never pass as a pretty boy, she just looks like a boy T_T so the only turnoff for me is ella being casted as the main female lead -.-

hehe i havnt finished the manga either, wonder what will happen next =)

becca

Post by becca » Jan 7th, '07, 15:10

strawberricjam wrote:oh ya, guys! listen up. jus found out hua yang shao nian shao nu ep 7 available for downloading at btchina.net .. here is the link : http://dl1.www2.btchina.net/download.ph ... tid=843764

note: this is not eng subbed. similar version as YDY. I downloaded it already and watched finished already. hehe. this is the only link that you can find in btchina.net .. coz YDY and icefish havent upload it .. SO GRAB FAST!!!! haha :D :P
ughh i clicked on it and ti didn't work..poop~
is that the direct link to dling?[/quote]

u jus have to type in the security code shown in the picture box on the webpage..and then there will be a pop up box for u to dl.. it can be only downloaded on bit torrents...

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jan 7th, '07, 17:39

Can someone post the torrent itself? Whenever I tried to link to a Chinese BT site, it gave me a white screen of death. It just refused to load... sigh.
I want TV rip version and not the VCD rip version. I'm concerned about editing since China govt loves censoring. And, I prefers traditional Chinese than simplified Chinese.
Thanks.

kitty!_xsweet

Post by kitty!_xsweet » Jan 7th, '07, 17:47

OMGGG *cheers* JIRO JIRO JIRO!!!!!! LOVE his acting!!!!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 8th, '07, 03:18

episode 7 is up at Icefish. if you're looking at the Icefish page, it's the one that is 344.07MB, added at 2007-01-08 10:04:05. click on the red words to the left of the file size. that should bring up another pop-up page. on that page, underneath the screencaps of the episode (warning: may be spoilers in the pics), there is a button to click. click on that to download the torrent.

magicandii

wat is the ydy site?? ydy.com? cuz i dont think it wrks.

Post by magicandii » Jan 8th, '07, 03:59

habukie wrote:@Kumaxell: i'm with you. i thought they were more special than those moctails. :-)

@hamstaball: you can find these at YDY or at Icefish.

p.s. MVs for this series can be found here.

magicandii

can u give me the link to the page plz? thx ^.^

Post by magicandii » Jan 8th, '07, 04:01

habukie wrote:episode 7 is up at Icefish. if you're looking at the Icefish page, it's the one that is 344.07MB, added at 2007-01-08 10:04:05. click on the red words to the left of the file size. that should bring up another pop-up page. on that page, underneath the screencaps of the episode (warning: may be spoilers in the pics), there is a button to click. click on that to download the torrent.

rawritscourtney

Post by rawritscourtney » Jan 8th, '07, 04:36

When Does Episode 9 Come Out?

becca

Post by becca » Jan 8th, '07, 04:50

habukie wrote:episode 7 is up at Icefish. if you're looking at the Icefish page, it's the one that is 344.07MB, added at 2007-01-08 10:04:05. click on the red words to the left of the file size. that should bring up another pop-up page. on that page, underneath the screencaps of the episode (warning: may be spoilers in the pics), there is a button to click. click on that to download the torrent.
why they put ep 7 only? they shld put ep 7 and 8 tgt mah.. by this week should be up to ep 8 alr what.. sigh..

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Jan 8th, '07, 12:27

someone has kindly uploaded the ep8 torrent over at the soompi discussion thread (page 48 ) :-)

becca

Post by becca » Jan 8th, '07, 17:03

[quote="furelise"]someone has kindly uploaded the ep8 torrent over at the soompi discussion thread (page 48 ) :-)[/quote]

jus went to bt.icefish.org.. and i found out that they only upload hanakimi ep 8 for the 1st 24 mins of the programs. this is what they stated : 因录制关系,是只录到前24分钟节目,中、下段节目要下星期日补录,下星期一提供第8集全集,同时提供第9集下载.

Meaning: Because of the transcribing relations, it is only records to the first 24 minutes of the programs. The center and the lower segment program will make up record on next sunday. Next monday, will provide the 8th episode of complete works, simultaneously will provide 9th episode of downloading

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Jan 8th, '07, 20:52

okay this is getting very frustrating. Icefish cut off the last part of NGs/bloopers again. :glare: anywhere i can find just the bloopers part of episode 7? urgh. is it soooo important to cut off that part?? it IS part of the episode you know. -_-

is YDY's out yet? if it is i might get YDY's one instead of icefish.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 8th, '07, 21:08

foxhana wrote:okay this is getting very frustrating. Icefish cut off the last part of NGs/bloopers again. :glare: anywhere i can find just the bloopers part of episode 7? urgh. is it soooo important to cut off that part?? it IS part of the episode you know. -_-

YDY is not out yet. i will upload here when it is. :-)

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jan 8th, '07, 22:32

btchina has eps 8 since yesterday. I just finished dl and since it's about 93 min long it should be complete. Here is the link to btchina. just click on the one with eps 8 and your torrent programm should do the rest. I'll definetely dl icefish version or ydy version as well since this eps has a asf-format which is a totally unknown format to me. Luckily my player has no probs with it. :cheers:

Is it just me or is Wu Zun kind of cuter in Hana Kimi than in Tokyo Juliet?

EDIT: definetely getting ydy or icefish. The quality of the version at btchina for eps 8 isn't as great as the other 2 and contains commercial . However the quality of the version of eps 7 is about the same as ydy or icefish and doesn't include commercial.
Last edited by gixo on Jan 8th, '07, 23:00, edited 2 times in total.

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Jan 8th, '07, 22:39

gixo wrote:Is it just me or is Wu Zun kind of cuter in Hana Kimi than in Tokyo Juliet?
no^^ it's not just you ...
i didn't really like him in TJ ... but in HanaKimi *~* he's so cuuute ... and i fell in love with him :P

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Jan 9th, '07, 08:30

totaly addicted to this drama
LOVE IT!!

becca

Post by becca » Jan 9th, '07, 11:05

gixo wrote:btchina has eps 8 since yesterday. I just finished dl and since it's about 93 min long it should be complete. Here is the link to btchina. just click on the one with eps 8 and your torrent programm should do the rest. I'll definetely dl icefish version or ydy version as well since this eps has a asf-format which is a totally unknown format to me. Luckily my player has no probs with it. :cheers:

EDIT: definetely getting ydy or icefish. The quality of the version at btchina for eps 8 isn't as great as the other 2 and contains commercial . However the quality of the version of eps 7 is about the same as ydy or icefish and doesn't include commercial.

btchina hanakimi ep8 isnt clear. And many ppl are complaining abt it for the problems. dun download that. go to soompi forums to download instead which is much more clearer. the one on soompi forums was recorded by bbs.onlyella.net fans (ella's forum fans). and the quality and sound all was great!! JUS GO TO SOOMPI FORUMS PAGE 48 and u'll see the download torrent link. :D

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Jan 9th, '07, 13:15

gixo wrote:

gixo: It's definitely not just u :w00t: i didn't like his look in TJ but he looks irresistibly cute in Hana Kimi, i think it's the hair and the tan :-)

i just ran a quick check of ep8 that i downloaded from the soompi link... quality's comparable to previous icefish episodes... oh and i caught a glimpse of someone in a hilarious costume and hairdo :lol

habukie: sorry :offtopic: but i really miss your previous avatar of our sexy, topless hunk :mrgreen:

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Jan 9th, '07, 15:35

habukie wrote:
foxhana wrote:okay this is getting very frustrating. Icefish cut off the last part of NGs/bloopers again. :glare: anywhere i can find just the bloopers part of episode 7? urgh. is it soooo important to cut off that part?? it IS part of the episode you know. -_-

YDY is not out yet. i will upload here when it is. :-)
please do tell whether it has the NG parts at the end ne? thank you!! ^^

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 10th, '07, 20:37

furelise wrote:gixo: It's definitely not just u :w00t: i didn't like his look in TJ but he looks irresistibly cute in Hana Kimi, i think it's the hair and the tan :-)

habukie: sorry :offtopic: but i really miss your previous avatar of our sexy, topless hunk :mrgreen:
or maybe it's the fact that you get to see him without his shirt on in pretty much every episode. :lol

off-topic: i miss it, too, but don't worry. he'll be back. :D i just felt the need to support my two favorites Qiao En and Shao Wei for a while.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jan 10th, '07, 23:19

habukie wrote:
furelise wrote:gixo: It's definitely not just u :w00t: i didn't like his look in TJ but he looks irresistibly cute in Hana Kimi, i think it's the hair and the tan :-)
or maybe it's the fact that you get to see him without his shirt on in pretty much every episode. :lol
hmmm... maybe :D I think furelise is right, it has sth to do with his hair style. when I first saw the preview for TJ with him I just thought OMG. Pretty UN-handsome guy. But in Hana Kimi he is really cute.
Finished watching eps 8. It was so cute. I really like the scenes when
Quan realizes that he is jealous when he sees her with another guy and when he invites her into his bed because she had a nightmare so she wouldn't be afraid anymore
Can't wait to see the next eps.

dangdangdo

Post by dangdangdo » Jan 10th, '07, 23:34

oooooooh wu zhun's so so so so so so good looking :]

aponvia

Post by aponvia » Jan 14th, '07, 17:44

FYI.....FYI....

Hana Kimi English Subbed Ep 1-8 can be found at this blogspot:
http://lainemma.blogspot.com/

She has them hardsubbed and uploaded to megaupload and sendspace!!!

She also subbed The Hospital drama starring Jerry Yan!!

bluberri_oreo

Post by bluberri_oreo » Jan 15th, '07, 04:38

^ Thanks for the link! I had no idea someone else was subbing it!

closet_queen

Post by closet_queen » Jan 15th, '07, 14:38

hi. i just started to watch this drama and its really funny. i think i'm gonna like this one. its like the movie she's the man starring amanda bynes.
so this is currently showing in taiwan right?
btw, thanks for the link!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 15th, '07, 22:55

episodes 8 and 9 are up at Icefish.

from Icefish's main page, you can find both episodes.
episode 8 is the 373.08 MB one uploaded at 2007-01-14 16:35:42. {direct link}
episode 9 is the 384.28 MB one uploaded at 2007-01-15 00:57:55. {direct link}

click on the red characters to the left of the file size, it will open up a new window. if you use the direct links i have above, you skip this first step. click on the red download button with the downward-facing green arrow to download the torrent.

warning: may be spoilers in the screen caps on these download link pages, so try not to look if you're a purist. :D

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Jan 15th, '07, 23:15

oh wow, thanks for the link.
I also just started watching this series and finish all 4 chapters already.
could not wait for the next....too bad I need subs.

rika

Post by rika » Jan 16th, '07, 01:50

I love this series, I had no idea it was a recent one though >_< Does anyone know how many episodes there are to this series?

an9el215

Hana Kimi

Post by an9el215 » Jan 16th, '07, 02:18

Currently the show has only gotten to episode 9 and I enjoy it so far. I've never read the manga but I hope to, so I can't really say if the characters fit with the manga but I like them so far. Wu Zun is cute and so is Jiro Wang. I have seen Jiro Wang is ISWAK and he was so adorable. Wu Zun I only know from Tokyo Juliet but I've never watched it. I heard it had okay acting and people but the story line was poor and not good as expected (just saying.) I like Ella doing good in her role but she doesn't look as cute as some say in the show but as you watch you start noticing how pretty she really could look. You notice that her facial appearance is guyish especially with her eyebrows and facial hair (a little but it's there) but her eyes shows she is a girl. I think how people are staying Ariel Lin would be good for this role is wrong (sorry, I like her too but) because she to me wouldn't be able to act too boyish and do all the funny weird stuff. She was great in ISWAK though. You should really see the mv for Hana Kimi where S.H.E is singing Zhe Me Ban. It's hilarious and there is a part where Ella looks really pretty when she is in the black dress. I just started liking Fahrenheit and S.H.E even though I don't understand the lyrics, the way the music is and things like that makes me enjoy it. I haven't listened to much so if you have any songs from them that are nice, I would like to know. I just wrote a review right here.. hehe :-) , it's pretty long.

an9el215

Post by an9el215 » Jan 16th, '07, 02:19

I think there are about 15 or 16 eps but I'm not totally sure.

madabouthk

Re: Hana Kimi

Post by madabouthk » Jan 16th, '07, 02:41

an9el215 wrote:Currently the show has only gotten to episode 9 and I enjoy it so far. I've never read the manga but I hope to, so I can't really say if the characters fit with the manga but I like them so far.
Anyone know where I can view the manga online? Thanx in advance! :)

loosc

Post by loosc » Jan 16th, '07, 02:44

you can dl the manga here: http://www.aicoalition.com/manga_hanakimi.php

lemme know if it doesn't work.

madabouthk

Post by madabouthk » Jan 16th, '07, 02:50

Lol, that was real fast! Love this forum already! Thanx a mil!

chickenta

Post by chickenta » Jan 16th, '07, 07:49

Totally addicted to this drama!! The manga is great too, I've read some parts of it... Ella does an excellent job as Mizuki. It's hard to imagine other actresses being able to pull off the boyish look and attitude... not to mention the funny facial expressions. :P
I've gotta pace myself w/this series! Waiting for weekly airings is almost torture... :lol

madabouthk

Post by madabouthk » Jan 16th, '07, 10:35

Yup, Ella's real good in this show. Casting's gr8. Taiwanese actresses are often too cute and girly.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jan 16th, '07, 17:58

Xiu Yi is obviously a normal boy. His hormone radar is sending him the correct signals. He can sense a girl from a mile away. I feel so bad for him because his brain is confusing him. Actually, Rui Xi confuses his brain.

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » Jan 18th, '07, 10:56

Do this series has clubbox link?

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jan 19th, '07, 03:26

Ending song MV is finally out

Zhuan Shu Tian Shi - TANK

loosc

Post by loosc » Jan 19th, '07, 04:00

awww... the MV is really cute <3 <3

lilangryaznangel

Post by lilangryaznangel » Jan 19th, '07, 07:19

yeah the the ending song's mv is out. heart heart!

sarahvang

Post by sarahvang » Jan 19th, '07, 18:43

omg i'm only on epi 3 and iam to freakin hooked!!!! i don't like how the main girl looks at all i ldon;t find her cute nor pretty she's so like boyish where she's not even cute if she is a boy lol. I just love her acting, the storyline is awesome i read the manga so yeah, but there tends to be some chemistry a littel tiny bit fromt he two main cast. I just love all tje funny scenes in there, only epi 3 and I'm hooked as a mother frick lol :wub:

sarahvang

Post by sarahvang » Jan 19th, '07, 18:44

habukie wrote:

off-topic: i miss it, too, but don't worry. he'll be back. :D i just felt the need to support my two favorites Qiao En and Shao Wei for a while.
so true lol1111 all the time, but damn he has a killer body i don't mind seeing it lol. :roll

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 19th, '07, 18:57

Is it true that Quan doesn't know taiwanese? A friend of mine at school says he doesn't perfectly know the language so people have to help him, sort of. :O

Just what my friend says. :blink

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jan 19th, '07, 19:29

Fleet wrote:Is it true that Quan doesn't know taiwanese? A friend of mine at school says he doesn't perfectly know the language so people have to help him, sort of. :O

Hmmm... I think you mean Mandarin/Chinese, right? Coz normally, when you speak of Taiwanese it means the main dialect which is used in Taiwan (Minan Hua).
And since the actor of Quan grew up in Brunai it might be that his Chinese comprehension is not perfect since they also use other languages there. All I can say is that he has a accent and he is not using the correct grammar sometimes.

haha, actually in Taiwan there are quite a few singers/actors who are not perfect in Chinese and need help from other people. Hell, I even attended the same class of one foreigner who is a singer in Taiwan. he told me that he often don't really understand the text he is singing. :lol At the beginning I couldn't believe it that he was actually singing in Chinese, I was kind of astonished when I heard his songs the first time.

Btw. I ul a crappy MV version of the Ending theme songs. Tank - Zhuan Shu Tian Shi. Just check out my signature, p. 20 ( don't have the time to update the list on the first side at the moment)
Last edited by gixo on Jan 19th, '07, 21:29, edited 1 time in total.

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 19th, '07, 21:20

gixo wrote:
Fleet wrote:Is it true that Quan doesn't know taiwanese? A friend of mine at school says he doesn't perfectly know the language so people have to help him, sort of. :O

Hmmm... I think you mean Mandarin/Chinese, right? Coz normally, when you speak of Taiwanese it means the main dialect which is used in Taiwan (Minan Hua).
And since the actor of Quan grew up in Brunai it might be that his Chinese comprehension is not perfect since they also use other languages there. All I can say is that he has a accent and he is not using the correct grammar sometimes.

haha, actually in Taiwan there are quite a few singers/actors who are not perfect in Chinese and need help from other people. Hell, I even attended the same class of one foreigner who is a singer in Taiwan. he told me that he often don't really understand the text he is singing. :lol At the beginning I couldn't believe it that he was actually singing in Chinese, I was kind of estonished when I heard his songs the first time.

Btw. I ul a crappy version of the Ending theme songs. Tank - Zhuan Shu Tian Shi. Just check out my signature, p. 20 ( don't have the time to update the list on the first side at the moment)

Oh .. well I don't really know much about those stuff. So I wrote "Taiwanese". Sorry for my error. Haha.

So THAT'S how it is, eh? Makes sense. Thanks for explaining :salut:

ladymenot

Post by ladymenot » Jan 20th, '07, 16:16

Kumaxell wrote:Xiu Yi is obviously a normal boy. His hormone radar is sending him the correct signals. He can sense a girl from a mile away. I feel so bad for him because his brain is confusing him. Actually, Rui Xi confuses his brain.
haha! i like your comment. that is sooo trueee. he's expressions are just too cute!!

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jan 21st, '07, 01:09

where to find direct downloads? Sendspace files not Megaupload files.. :unsure:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 21st, '07, 01:16

haruna_hamasaki wrote:where to find direct downloads? Sendspace files not Megaupload files.. :unsure:
please, no direct download requests. this is a very popular series, so i'm sure you can find it elsewhere if you really must have sendspace files. since this is the drama discussion thread, please try to keep posts focused on discussing the series. thanks. :-)

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jan 21st, '07, 03:29

habukie wrote:
haruna_hamasaki wrote:where to find direct downloads? Sendspace files not Megaupload files.. :unsure:
please, no direct download requests. this is a very popular series, so i'm sure you can find it elsewhere if you really must have sendspace files. since this is the drama discussion thread, please try to keep posts focused on discussing the series. thanks. :-)
i'm not requesting. i just ask "where to find"? i know about this forum's rules.

aponvia

Post by aponvia » Jan 21st, '07, 14:50

If you want english subbed, you can find it at
http://lainemma.blogspot.com/2006/12/hana-kimi.html

She uploaded them to both Sendspace and MU.

pyre

Post by pyre » Jan 22nd, '07, 07:44

I just totally adore how Quan is protective of Rui Xi..Mkaes a girl wish alot of things! :P

I like Chun here more than TJ adn I love Jior here more than ISWAK.. is it just me? :P

xbabysofly

Post by xbabysofly » Jan 23rd, '07, 02:31

pyre wrote:I just totally adore how Quan is protective of Rui Xi..Mkaes a girl wish alot of things! :P

I like Chun here more than TJ adn I love Jior here more than ISWAK.. is it just me? :P
definately not just you.

xbabysofly

Post by xbabysofly » Jan 23rd, '07, 02:32

sarahvang wrote:omg i'm only on epi 3 and iam to freakin hooked!!!! i don't like how the main girl looks at all i ldon;t find her cute nor pretty she's so like boyish where she's not even cute if she is a boy lol. I just love her acting, the storyline is awesome i read the manga so yeah, but there tends to be some chemistry a littel tiny bit fromt he two main cast. I just love all tje funny scenes in there, only epi 3 and I'm hooked as a mother frick lol :wub:
thats what i thought at first too .. about ella
but iunno i fell in love with her
shes so cute now i think :D

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jan 23rd, '07, 16:36

aponvia wrote:If you want english subbed, you can find it at
http://lainemma.blogspot.com/2006/12/hana-kimi.html

She uploaded them to both Sendspace and MU.
thanks very much for the help. :-)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 24th, '07, 06:40

for those who did not know yet, episode 10 is out at Icefish. :-)
http://bt.icefish.org/icefish/20899.htm <--click red download button at bottom (warning: screencaps may contain spoilers)

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 24th, '07, 07:23

^thank you so so much habukie! takes me ages to just load the homepage of bt.icefish.org..

angel_no.520

Post by angel_no.520 » Jan 25th, '07, 14:48

habukie wrote:for those who did not know yet, episode 10 is out at Icefish. :-)
http://bt.icefish.org/icefish/20899.htm <--click red download button at bottom (warning: screencaps may contain spoilers)
Does anyone know why there isn't anymore YDY versions of the episodes of Hana Kimi?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 26th, '07, 03:19

angel_no.520 wrote:
habukie wrote:for those who did not know yet, episode 10 is out at Icefish. :-)
Does anyone know why there isn't anymore YDY versions of the episodes of Hana Kimi?
YDY isn't very consistent with releases and takes a while for some series. anyways, they have recently released 7-10 in a batch. i've uploaded it to the torrent section, so get it while it's hot. :-)

stars*in*my*eyes

Post by stars*in*my*eyes » Jan 27th, '07, 03:57

after i finish watching the rest of Tokyo Juliet i plan on starting with this drama. I hope i like it...

sandy_zing

Post by sandy_zing » Jan 27th, '07, 04:22

stars*in*my*eyes wrote:after i finish watching the rest of Tokyo Juliet i plan on starting with this drama. I hope i like it...
i think u will totally like it, Hana Kimi is a must-watch seri :cheers:

love Chun from this seri :lol

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jan 27th, '07, 20:56

YDY version episode 10 has missing portions. Julia and Nan's portion is completely missing.

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Jan 28th, '07, 20:26

haha i just recognize the "hable con ella" poster next to Ella's bed in the dorm room. very nifty detail. in spanish, the movie title is "talk to her". but since it is also the main character's name, it's like "talk to Ella"!!!

I don't even know how I wonder into this forum and accidentally found out about this serie. Now i am on episode 5. When did asian men became so hot?