[CDrama] Legend Of The Condor Heroes (2007)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
idarklight

Post by idarklight » Jul 13th, '08, 22:23

[quote="swimfishyswim06"]w00t! LOCH Episodes 1-25 from the DVD (correction, make that VCD) are out and ready to view online!! :D

Here's the LOCH episode playlist link (credit to baidu): http://6.cn/profile/playlist.php?p=198690

Happy viewing, everyone![/quote

That one's really unclear. 08shediao Bar on Baidu has a real clear version. And episode 26 is also out.
I watched up to ep. 26.
My thoughts:
Plotline: OMG the plotline is sooo different! They made Yang Kang a semi-good person.. The whole drama is very typical Tang-ren (production company, also made Warriors of Young Clan and Fairy from Wonderland). It's mostly about the love relationships. They cut a lot of minor characters and fun scenes out.
and please tell me Hua Zheng's not dead....that would ruin the whole story!!!
Huang Rong - her eyes were really good at showing Huang Rong's "ling qi." Her baby fat sort of prevented a lot of facial expressions, though.
Guo Jing - he gets better later in the drama. In some parts, he still seemed too smart.
Yang Kang and Mu Nianci - They were a much more interesting couple than Jing Rong. They were obviously very different from the novel, but I think they did a good job interpreting the new plot.
Ouyang Ke - ???He isn't very playboyish in this. He was too expressionless for me.
Hua Zheng - I really liked Xie Na as Hua Zheng. She did a very good job.
Other stuff: Apparently, Tang -ren's budget is way lower than that of Zhang Jizhong, because the boat scenes were extremely fake, and there were way too little "crowd actors." Zhang Jizhong's version seemed like an epic compared to this one. This drama is more of an idol-drama.

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jul 14th, '08, 03:38

I was thinking how they were going to top the 2003 opening theme. To my surprise the opening is pretty awesome. It fits perfect, although I wouldn't mind it lasting a little longer. I know I recognize the voice from somewhere but can't remember the singer's name. 2003 opening theme was one of the best of all wuxia series, but the song for this one is not bad at all.

I'm so glad they skipped all the beginning irrelevant parts that people who watch the series before already knew (like ROCH 06 how they skipped the beginnings). Not that I don't want a complete series, I just would rather move on to the good and exciting parts and have that take up more screen time. I'm liking it a lot so far. Can't stop watching it.

bshater

Post by bshater » Jul 14th, '08, 14:03

this version totally butchered the original story from the novel! since when did Yang Kang become a good guy and why is there a showdown between GJ and YK in the streets near the end? wtf was the director thinking?! this could end up being the worst adaptation of LOCH.

idarklight

Post by idarklight » Jul 14th, '08, 19:59

bshater wrote:this version totally butchered the original story from the novel! since when did Yang Kang become a good guy and why is there a showdown between GJ and YK in the streets near the end? wtf was the director thinking?! this could end up being the worst adaptation of LOCH.
I don't think it's even an adaption.... on CHinese websites, some people suggested it to be called "she diao ying xiong wai zhuan" or "the other tales of LoCH." I actually like Yang Kang in this one, but his role doesn't fit with the whole book. And Ouyang Ke turned not bad, neither, but he seems to like Mu Nianci more than Huang Rong.
Some people are also mad that Guo Jing's almost gay towards Yang Kang (lol).

If I had never read the book, I would like it. I would also like Yang Kang and Mu Nianci much better than GJ and HR.

LiarLiar
United States of America

Post by LiarLiar » Jul 14th, '08, 20:30

I have watch till episode 18 and would like to express my opinion. This is just my opinion and I am sure this is not going to be a popular opinion.

First of all, I don't know Chinese and I watch this show RAW. I used my knowledge of previous adaptations as well as the translated novel as base to watch this series. First of all, I knew this adaptation will not follow the book closely and I accept that. I don’t mind change if they make for good storytelling. I base my opinion on how much I enjoy the series and how the story unfolded. After watching 18 episodes, my opinion is this is not a good series. I did not enjoy it as much as I have hope. Don’t get me wrong I still find the series watchable and okay. It is just not good. For starter, the whole first episode compress around two or three worth of stories into one. GJ’s childhood is gone. I understand these aren’t the exciting parts of the story, but compress it doesn’t mean you are doing a good job especially since the previous adaptations does it so much better. The Mongol scenes lasted 2 episodes. Genghis Khan is barely shown. Again this not the most exciting part, but it doesn’t mean you should gloss it over. LOCH doesn’t get good until HR come out. I guess the director decided to do that as quickly as possible. HR came out at the end of episode 3. This was supposed to be a sign that the story is about to pick up. The exciting parts are coming, but in this series the excitement did not happen. Instead we got mind-numbingly slow. The advancement in the story went into a standstill. Barely any advancement is made. By Episode 18, H7G had only finish teaching GJ 15 out of the 18 Dragon Subduing Palms. The slowness is taking lots of fun out of the story. When the director said he will make YK an equal lead character along with GJ, he was not kidding. In fact one can argue YK is the main character in this series. The story at this point revolves around YK. GJ just happen to be there. YK gets all the development as a character and GJ is at a standstill. You don’t feel anything from GJ. This is a first for me, but the couple of GJ and HR isn’t fun. I just don’t feel anything for the couple. I have always love GJ and HR together, I just don’t love them here. YK and MNC made a better couple than GJ and HR, and I thought this can never happen. Building the YK character had it plus and minuses in this series. Through I did like some of the change in YK’s character, but it made for boring storytelling. Building YK’s character did not make the story better; it made the story boring. Okay that is it for now.

I would like point out once again this is only my opinion. I don’t know Chinese and I am sure I would like this series lots more if I can understand what the characters are saying as they say a lots. The series does a whole lot of talking. This is just an opinion and I’m sure many people will disagree.

P.S. I am wait for fansub for this series, I'm sure it will be much better with sub.

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jul 15th, '08, 02:32

I'm having a hard time believing the comedian Ronald Cheng is the one singing the opening. He really made the song flow and its pretty good. I'm watching this series for what it is...a new drama and I don't really care about the novel's or past adaptations. The series is pretty good to me and as always, this director really stirs up emotions (same as in Yang Warriors). The OST songs are placed at the right time and enhances the story. This is an OST worth buying.

idarklight

Post by idarklight » Jul 15th, '08, 05:08

LiarLiar wrote: \When the director said he will make YK an equal lead character along with GJ, he was not kidding. In fact one can argue YK is the main character in this series. The story at this point revolves around YK. GJ just happen to be there. YK gets all the development as a character and GJ is at a standstill.
so true... but had I not read the book or watched any other versions, I think I would've liked Yang Kang at this point. He's a great actor and did a great job of interpreting the script, but the script is...weird. Some people said that they should rename this "the other LoCH" or "the legend of a prince."
This is a first for me, but the couple of GJ and HR isn’t fun. I just don’t feel anything for the couple. I have always love GJ and HR together, I just don’t love them here. YK and MNC made a better couple than GJ and HR, and I thought this can never happen
same here. I'm a hard core Jing-Rong fan, but in this drama, YK and MNC are so much more interesting.
BTw, because you did not understand...here's something interesting. A lot of people are mad that the script was made so "modern" using very modern vocabulary. Furthermore, Ouyang Ke was saying Mu Nianci's name in his sleep on the way to ask for HR's hand in marriage...I thought he was suppose to be in love with HR?????

Also, to get fans crazy, they added in a lot of Jing-Kang moments to the point that many people decided that Guo Jing's gay in this drama....

Quotes from the drama (translated by me):
GJ to HR: Rong'er, you're so nice to me. Could you teach me how to be like you, so gentle, so caring(both very feminine terms in Chinese)? This way younger brother Kang will accept me.
HR: It's useless. It only works if a girl does it to him.
GJ: Then you can do it!
HR: No Way! Mu Jiejie will do it to him.

(edited) GJ to HR: (paraphrased)IF you guys all fell in the river, I would save my mom first, then Yang Kang.
YK to GJ: Guo Jing, if you really cared for me...
Last edited by idarklight on Jul 16th, '08, 02:57, edited 1 time in total.

LiarLiar
United States of America

Post by LiarLiar » Jul 15th, '08, 05:42

Idarklight, after read your quote I am absolutely convince that if I had understand the dialogues I would have loved this series. With all these great lines how can this series be boring. I would be too busy laugh to notice much of anything else. (joking) About Ouyang Ke saying Mu Nianci’s name in his sleep, can you blame the guy? I do like Ariel Lin, but Liu Shi Shi is better looking. (not joking)

Vancoland, this series does have some good songs and they do enhance the series when they are playing. I, especially, like the sub song that is played only during the series. That is a good song.

Okay, I have watch until episode 26. It had gotten better as the pace is quicker now. Hopefully, the series will continue to improve as we go along.
Last edited by LiarLiar on Jul 16th, '08, 14:26, edited 1 time in total.

swimfishyswim06

Post by swimfishyswim06 » Jul 15th, '08, 18:56

Lol, I guess I got a different impression when I read LOCH. (Admittedly, I've only read the unabridged novel and seen clips of a few of other LOCH's, so I'm coming into this LOCH pretty fresh and without previous bias from other LOCH series). Also, I don't understand Mandarin, so I'm watching the raws without much of a clue what they're saying *sigh*

I'm really loving the series so far (starting Ep. 9 right now). I can see how the beginning would be confusing for some people who didn't read the novel (I didn't really like the first half of the first eppy... found it a bit boring until the 7 Freaks and Qiu Chuji's fight).

Huang Rong: I love Ariel as Huang Rong. She's brilliant, kick-butt, beautiful, clever/witty and cheeky. Her eyes alone express so much. I actually was kind of worried seeing the previews, but seeing her in the series alleviated those fears. She's exactly what I imagined Rong'er to be like when I read the novel :D I'm so happy!

Guo Jing: Hu Ge is adorable as Jing'er. He's more naive than purely dumb. Yeah, he's a bit slow, but he's not a numbskull. I like how Guo Jing is more human in this version, too, as someone in another forum mentioned. He's not just a perfect guy who never complains about anything... he's actually *gasp* human!!

Yuan Hong does indeed steal the spotlight... he just lights up the screen. I was worried about it seeing the previews (love Yuan Hong, but Guo Jing is still supposed to be the main character), and it's true. Although I think the director took the development of Kang'er's story a little too far (made his character too prominent... although Yuan Hong's acting shines in itself, too), I do like that Yang Kang is more human in this version. It always annoyed me that his character was so bad in the novel. It's not so simple as people are good and bad. Everyone struggles. So, I like that they portrayed his struggle more vividly.

Liu Shi Shi was lovely as Mu Nianci, and her practice and being a ballerina in real life really helped her look graceful/good for the fighting scenes. Her acting's really improved, too. I love how fiesty her character can be.

Jing Ge Ge and Rong'er: So far, I think they're really cute, but I don't think their chemistry has been developed that much at the point I'm at in the story, which is a shame. I hope there's more development of their relationship as the story goes on, because ehm, it's kind of important to the story, hehe.

Yang Kang and Mu Nianci: They're really sweet and angsty, and they're always fighting and making up, which I guess is what makes them so interesting to watch. It's like "I want to hit you!", and moments later "I want to kiss you," lol.

Ouyang Ke: I love his interactions with Rong'er, but he could be a bit more expressive at times.

Other characters: I pretty much like everyone they picked for the other roles so far. I thought the Yang Tiexin/Bao Xiruo story was bittersweet and touching as well.

Overall, love this LOCH so far - even with all of the detail changes, the characters are brought to life in a way that remains true to Jin Yong's novel (with the exception of Yang Kang - a change with I think is good in concept, but a little overdone in terms of the importance of his character in this case). This LOCH definitely has the power to move people.

idarklight, lol, umm, maybe it's a good thing I can't understand parts of the dialogue :P I did like when Yang Kang got jealous of Guo Jing and Mu Nianci hanging out together, though, and he said something about "a flower on cow dung" referring to Mu Nianci and Guo Jing, respectively. Ouyang Ke was laughing and teasing Yang Kang about it, but when he saw Rong'er emerge and tease Guo Jing, his face got serious, and he said "You said it right." Hehe, that part was funny/cute. Loved Rong'er's "come hither" look and gesture as well to Ouyang Ke (and his flustered reaction). (Thanks to btzigane for helping me translate that brief scene!)

EDIT: Hrm, I just thought about it, and while in the modern sense, to us, those quotes seem "gay," it's not really true when you think about Guo Jing's character. He's very much a people pleaser, and honor and family are very important to him. Both come into play when it comes to Yang Kang, because his deceased father and Yang Tiexin pledged him and Yang Kang as brothers since before they were born. So, of course, his honor and family come before Huang Rong, just like his pledge to marry Hua Zheng comes before his love for Huang Rong. Aiyoh, though, Guo Jing is sort of a numbskull. How can Rong'er be third in his heart?!! :x Anyway, considering that Yang Kang is very well-bred, and yes, has some "feminine" characteristics and is even kind of prissy, and Guo Jing is well, a country boy, Yang Kang would of course find Guo Jing very uncouth, so Jing'er was basically asking Rong'er to teach him manners of a well-bred person like herself, so Yang Kang wouldn't be totally disgusted by him as a brother. It's a very Guo Jing thing to do if you think about it :P Also, I can just imagine slimy Yang Kang saying something like "If you liked me more..." Even if he's better in this version, he's still a snake lying in wait to strike someone as naive as Guo Jing. (Then again, I haven't seen the scene, except for that clip in the preview of them dancing around and falling on the ground and grabbing each other's arms... that part *was* actually pretty funny. I wonder that the director didn't notice how silly that part looked. Oh well, I'll comment more when I see that part).

idarklight

Post by idarklight » Jul 16th, '08, 02:55

swimfishyswim06:
I loved that part, too! (the dung and flower) It was adorable. And the falling on the ground was interesting too. I also love how Yuan Hong was the enemy of the Yangs in the other drama but now he's a Yang himself. And daddy Yang is still daddy Yang (PS. did you guys notice that when daddy Yang was talking to YK about the Warriors of the Yang family, the "flashbacks" showed scenes of daddy Yang, Peter Ho, and I think Eddie Peng in the other drama?)
actually, the first quote was followed by this conversation:
HR: It won't work. It only works if a girl does it to him.
GJ: Then you do it to him!
HR: No way!
(maybe some conversation in between...forgot).
Don't worry, Mu Jiejie will do it to him.
And the heart thing, since I paraphrased it, I rewatched that part.
It's actually HR asking who he would save if they all fell in the river. He picked his mom, then YK, than HR, but he said that HR's so smart that he didn't need to worry about her.
I really like Yang Kang in this show. He's a really good person (shock). And Liu Shishi is really pretty.

swimfishyswim06

Post by swimfishyswim06 » Jul 16th, '08, 03:31

idarklight: Heh, I thought it was funny how (I heard) they tied Young Warriors scenes into LOCH (I haven't gotten there yet). Lol, the HR and GJ conversation you mentioned sounds funny. Someone just explained the heart thing to me... I thought it was cute that Guo Jing knew how to assuage Rong'er's anger by complimenting her on her intelligence. (Although actually, come to think of it, he might just have been speaking honestly, not realizing that it would pacify Rong'er, haha). Hmm, I haven't gotten around to liking Yang Kang yet (well, I like/dislike him right now, but I think that will change soon to just like.. plus, not understanding the dialogue makes it more difficult :scratch: ).

idarklight

Post by idarklight » Jul 16th, '08, 21:35

Another random translation...Jing Kang craziness...

ep 22, they are hugging in the street.
GJ to YK: You'll always be my Kang di!

Random fan picture-story...it's so hilarious...

GJ: Kang di, do you like me?
YK: Jing Gege, I'm yours in this life and the next!
GJ: Kang di, I love you, will you wash my feet next time?
YK: Of course, we'll go wash feet right after cuddling!
Narrator: why is he washing feet again?
Attachments
cute.jpg
cute.jpg (69.25 KiB) Viewed 6146 times

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jul 17th, '08, 02:11

anyone find out the name of the subtheme song?

idarklight

Post by idarklight » Jul 18th, '08, 02:07

vancoland wrote:anyone find out the name of the subtheme song?
Not sure what you mean by subtheme song.
The opening song is Hero Mu (Mu=list-ish).
The ending song is Dark Clouds (wu yun ran) by Hu Ge.
The song by the lady that's played throughout is called "I can only love you" (wo zhi neng ai ni) by Peng Qing.

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jul 18th, '08, 03:59

idarklight wrote:
vancoland wrote:anyone find out the name of the subtheme song?
The song by the lady that's played throughout is called "I can only love you" (wo zhi neng ai ni) by Peng Qing.
Do you happen to have this song? I can't really type chinese on my computer, I guess copy and paste has to do, I'll try to find it on baidu

azntina

Post by azntina » Jul 18th, '08, 06:05

Where do you guys watch this series??? I've been waiting forever for it to come out

idarklight

Post by idarklight » Jul 18th, '08, 07:09

Hey, guys, second half is out, too! IT's all out on Sina!!!
http://video.sina.com.cn/tv/zt/08sdyxz/index.html

idarklight

Post by idarklight » Jul 18th, '08, 07:11

azntina wrote:Where do you guys watch this series??? I've been waiting forever for it to come out
Hey, guys, second half is out, too! The whole thing is on Sina!! Gosh I wish TVB would be so nice, put their whole dramas on the internet legally instead of deleting all the illegal ones...
http://video.sina.com.cn/tv/zt/08sdyxz/index.html

Also, more translations:

In his dream, Ouyang Ke was freaking saying Mu Nianci's name
from Baidu Bar members who just watched the rest of the drama.... Yang Kang doesn't die until the last episode...and Ouyang Ke is in love with Mu Nianci, not Huang Rong...wtf?????!!!!!! Ouyang Ke does NOT like Mu Nianci, he should like Huang Rong!

LiarLiar
United States of America

Post by LiarLiar » Jul 18th, '08, 07:44

I can't get it to play on sina. idarklight, were you able to to watch it?

P.S. Thank you for the spoilers. I kind of saw it come through, so I'm not surprised.

lilanimegrl

Post by lilanimegrl » Jul 20th, '08, 07:19

it doesn't play the videoes on sina.com, if it does...it must take a long time to load since i left it on for like half an hour already. Is there any other links that i can stream or download this series. Love Hu ge and Ariel since watching them in other series, Fairy in Wonderland. Thanks

lilanimegrl

Post by lilanimegrl » Jul 20th, '08, 07:20

it doesn't play the videoes on sina.com, if it does...it must take a long time to load since i left it on for like half an hour already. Is there any other links that i can stream or download this series. Love Hu ge and Ariel since watching them in other series, Fairy in Wonderland. Thanks

ren'ai89

Post by ren'ai89 » Jul 20th, '08, 12:41

If you want to watch the videos raw, try

ren'ai89

Post by ren'ai89 » Jul 20th, '08, 12:42

If you want to watch the videos raw, try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOs2-r_F ... re=related

idarklight

Post by idarklight » Jul 20th, '08, 19:17

lilanimegrl wrote:it doesn't play the videoes on sina.com, if it does...it must take a long time to load since i left it on for like half an hour already. Is there any other links that i can stream or download this series. Love Hu ge and Ariel since watching them in other series, Fairy in Wonderland. Thanks
Yeah...Sina takes forever.
I have yet found a streaming website that has ep 35.

This one has all but ep35 and is fast:
http://tieba.baidu.com/08%B0%E6%C9%E4%B ... %AC%BF%B4/

Youtube has up to 12 episode but the voices don't match.
Last edited by idarklight on Jul 22nd, '08, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.

XoX

Post by XoX » Jul 20th, '08, 19:28

Here is a playlist for all the episodes (except ep. 35):
http://www.tudou.com/playlist/id/3440623/

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jul 21st, '08, 00:10

uhh...just download the whole thing on torrent, its really fast, lots of seeders

lilanimegrl

Post by lilanimegrl » Jul 21st, '08, 03:09

vancoland wrote:uhh...just download the whole thing on torrent, its really fast, lots of seeders
can you tell me where i can download the torrent file?

LiarLiar
United States of America

Post by LiarLiar » Jul 21st, '08, 05:22

Okay, I finally finish this series. I can honestly say I have no idea how I feel about this series. I went back and forth many times. I started out not like it, to like it, and finally to I don’t know anything anymore. There are enough good things about this series that I can see why people would like it. The majority of the cast was very good in their roles. Ariel was cute as HR through I still feel she is the weakest HR I seen to date. I still like her through. Hu Ge was not a bad GJ. Yuan Hong was strong as YK as I dislike him a whole lot. Liu Shi Shi is not a good actress, but had the look and demeanor of MNC. The Greats were good, but I would have like for them to be shown more as this series was long. The action was a mix bags sometimes good and sometimes bad, but I still consider it a plus because it was better than average. For people who liked a lots of love stories, this series offer that. I thought the original story was enough as is, so I’m not in love with this change. There is more character development, mainly for two characters YK and OYK. These two characters change the most from the novel to the series. First of all for YK, I didn’t like the change. At first, I was okay with the change, but as he did all these bad things at the end I can no longer accepted it. All his action was made worst because the series change him into a good person in certain parts of the series. The novel YK was never good, so when he does bad things it is expected. They change OYK into a pitiful villain. He is still a villain, but he had a heart in this series. I thought it was an okay change. I felt bad for him when he died. I just wanted to point out an episode I truly disliked, episode 42. It was so disgusting. The last thing you should be doing after killing someone is making babies. I heard many people say how passionate that scene was, but to me it was just sick. That scene is the main reason why I can’t say I like this series. All in all, I didn’t feel I wasted my time. It was enjoyable in parts, but there were certain things I can’t get over to fully enjoy this series. I know my opinion is not very helpful because I said nothing. I’m sure someone else will come along to give a better view to be more helpful. Maybe they can also help me form a better opinion. I post this to vent after I finish the series; hopefully no one minds.

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jul 21st, '08, 21:24

Go to bt.btwuji.com and use find 射雕英雄传 if you can't read chinese. click on the user who uploads it and it should take you to a short list where all the episodes can be found. Or just browse through the torrents until you find it...its not that long of a list. Hope that helps anyone who wants the torrents

Question though, anyone know what happen to episode 35: for the chinese readers

rcmp1234

Post by rcmp1234 » Jul 21st, '08, 23:07

vancoland wrote:Go to bt.btwuji.com and use find 射雕英雄传 if you can't read chinese. click on the user who uploads it and it should take you to a short list where all the episodes can be found. Or just browse through the torrents until you find it...its not that long of a list. Hope that helps anyone who wants the torrents

hmm...do you know where you can download a higher-quality version of this series? ive searched everywhere but can only find torrents for episodes that are only 100-200mb each (which is presumably bad quality)

idarklight

Post by idarklight » Jul 22nd, '08, 00:42

I agree.... 42 was so random and uncalled for.

Random fact: Yuan Hong stole Liu Shishi's first kiss and she almost cried after the scene.

And I hate how HR didn't kill YK, because then RoCH would never happen.

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jul 22nd, '08, 00:48

rcmp1234 wrote:
vancoland wrote:Go to bt.btwuji.com and use find 射雕英雄传 if you can't read chinese. click on the user who uploads it and it should take you to a short list where all the episodes can be found. Or just browse through the torrents until you find it...its not that long of a list. Hope that helps anyone who wants the torrents

hmm...do you know where you can download a higher-quality version of this series? ive searched everywhere but can only find torrents for episodes that are only 100-200mb each (which is presumably bad quality)
its rmvb, so the quality is pretty good for its size. I know with today hdtv's hooked up to our computer we want everything as clear as possible, but even if the dvds for LOCH comes out, it won't be much clearer than what we have gotten so far (my own observation compared with other series).

Another note: Peng Qing sounds heavenly, I just got her album from baidu. I just can't find the song she sings for the subtheme song in this series

miketw

tr

Post by miketw » Jul 23rd, '08, 04:44

torrent please.thxxxx

lilanimegrl

Post by lilanimegrl » Jul 23rd, '08, 05:54

thanks so much!!! downloadin as i type ^_^. anyone noe where i can get the theme songs, i like the opening and ending theme and also the song where a girl sings.

ptay

Post by ptay » Jul 23rd, '08, 10:13

how come episode 35 is not in any of the torrent file?

lilanimegrl

Post by lilanimegrl » Jul 24th, '08, 17:06

i'm going to try to upload the episodes but it might take awhile

Episode 01: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IAEDHZ3T
Episode 02: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=10GSE2OR
Episode 03: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ389J18
Episode 04: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EHGHZKBB
Last edited by lilanimegrl on Jul 26th, '08, 06:37, edited 1 time in total.

SPQQKY

Post by SPQQKY » Jul 25th, '08, 19:11

i found the complete torrent on btchina 1-50ep rmvb file here is the link http://nnv.dl1.btchina.net/download.php ... id=1122261

lilanimegrl

Post by lilanimegrl » Jul 26th, '08, 04:25

SPQQKY wrote:i found the complete torrent on btchina 1-50ep rmvb file here is the link http://nnv.dl1.btchina.net/download.php ... id=1122261
thanks, i can finally get ep. 35

Sylpheed

Post by Sylpheed » Jul 27th, '08, 16:49

Hi all

i found the torrent file itself. not sure if is it right to upload it here, since the torrent is not up here yet, i'm attaching the file here.

Mods , if this is a mistake, feel free to remove my post.

The torrent is from china i believe.
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ai-chan

Post by ai-chan » Jul 27th, '08, 23:17

Does anyone know when they'll start subbing? or are we waiting for DVDs with english subtitles? Thanks :mrgreen:

hangmeas

Post by hangmeas » Jul 31st, '08, 07:17

Megaupload link: Episode 1-15

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=J9PLFDRA

More episode coming soon.
Last edited by hangmeas on Aug 6th, '08, 04:12, edited 1 time in total.

mattbritt

Post by mattbritt » Aug 5th, '08, 06:47

Can some1 plz upload ep 31-50 paweeze!?

hangmeas

Post by hangmeas » Aug 5th, '08, 07:44

mattbritt

Post by mattbritt » Aug 6th, '08, 04:43

hangmeas wrote:Episode 1-50
Thx a bnnch for ur time and effort uploading!! /hugs =n.n=

jux_me

Post by jux_me » Aug 6th, '08, 18:54

Thanks for the upload. Don't understand what they saying but nice to watch it. Can't wait for the english subtitles

zcbml

Post by zcbml » Aug 7th, '08, 05:36

I watched the new version and I thought it was really great! It is much better than the previous version, I think 2003 or something like that. The 2008 involved a lot more emtion stuff and love all those that were not previous explored in depth. :D

Oh how the times have changed! It is pretty interesting! The ending made me cry though it was so bitter sweet! but still worth watching anyhow... :cry: The pictures are so pretty and with all the tech. the fighting looks quite cool!

Phattboy

Post by Phattboy » Aug 15th, '08, 09:31

Hey Guy i download the rmvb files but i can't watch part 002 of every episode did you guys use a program to split if so what is it HELP ME PLEASE :-( So wanting to watch it all

Thnx all

hangmeas

Post by hangmeas » Aug 15th, '08, 10:49

You need to download HJsplit (http://www.freebyte.net/download/hjsplit.zip) to join those two part.
Phattboy wrote:Hey Guy i download the rmvb files but i can't watch part 002 of every episode did you guys use a program to split if so what is it HELP ME PLEASE :-( So wanting to watch it all

Thnx all

mattbritt

Post by mattbritt » Aug 17th, '08, 05:29

Can u plz reupload ch 50/ 02? its messed up and cant be played. Others worked fine. Thx in advance.

hangmeas

Post by hangmeas » Aug 18th, '08, 02:32

Episode 50: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P7OM24L0
mattbritt wrote:
Can u plz reupload ch 50/ 02? its messed up and cant be played. Others worked fine. Thx in advance.

Arch_Drama

Post by Arch_Drama » Aug 18th, '08, 17:02

I hope the HQ episode will be coming soon... :w00t:

karenyang

Post by karenyang » Aug 24th, '08, 21:07

So far so good...i really like it, though i don't really understanding what they're saying....but it's not that confusing....hoping Jiang Hu Fansub will release eng sub soon!......

mrpiggie

Post by mrpiggie » Sep 13th, '08, 01:10

hi guys, I've been getting a error from megaupload.

Error says "file is temporarily unavailable"

Do you know if this is because the queue is full on that file or is it something else?
WIll it ever come back? I was wondering if anyone can help out if they can re-upload these files on megaupload.

so far these are the files:
31.rmvb.002
33.rmvb.001
35.rmvb.002
37.rmvb.001

file that pauses between play:
18.rmvb

I'm trying to torrent 18 to to see if it has the same problem. If i can torrent the rest, i'll upload it as well. Hope everyone can help everyone out.

Thanks everyone in advance!

azntina

Post by azntina » Sep 21st, '08, 13:10

I like Ariel in here, she's a very good Huang Rong

hitoya

Post by hitoya » Sep 24th, '08, 09:40

I get the same problem with mrpiggie. could anyone re-upload the those episodes?

tepaj

Post by tepaj » Oct 4th, '08, 17:52

Sounds and looks interesting. I hope though, that they don't dub Ariel's voice like they did in Fairy from Wonderland. It just threw it all off not hearing her own voice.

kokakola

Post by kokakola » Jan 26th, '09, 16:42

watching this now..and i really love the song inside by the girl, but i can't seem to find a good clear version of the song..anyone has it?

until 24 episode now, sad that Yang Kang turning bad, i enjoy the story between him and Mu NianCi..

ClockwiseStir

Post by ClockwiseStir » Feb 1st, '09, 02:38

this version is really good. I throughly enjoyed it with all the effects and stuff, and the characters were very human portraying the various emotions and all... I even started to pity the bad guys, you can really see how sad some of their lifestories are.

Hu Gu and Ariel LIn really work well with each other.

Paddy501

Post by Paddy501 » Feb 16th, '09, 09:55

mrpiggie wrote:hi guys, I've been getting a error from megaupload.

Error says "file is temporarily unavailable"

Do you know if this is because the queue is full on that file or is it something else?
WIll it ever come back? I was wondering if anyone can help out if they can re-upload these files on megaupload.

so far these are the files:
31.rmvb.002
33.rmvb.001
35.rmvb.002
37.rmvb.001
27.rmvb.002 is also unavailable, anyone able to help out on the 5 files?

gordon_br

Post by gordon_br » May 19th, '09, 00:03

For those people having trouble with the .rmvb files, the complete series in good quality .mkv files without English Subs is available here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_64439.htm
Also, JiangHu has subbed episodes 1 to 10 and they are available in .avi format here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_73804.htm

nnxone

Post by nnxone » Nov 20th, '09, 09:05

Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone can help me with somehting. Not sure where else to post but I'm looking for the melody that Huang Yaoshi plays on his flute. I like it alot but have had no luck in finding it. I would really appreciate it if someone can send it to me or direct me to where I can find it. Hoping for a mp3 type file. Thanks in advance!

reflectia

Post by reflectia » Dec 7th, '09, 15:11

Anyone know where to download the series with english subs? D:

soft or hardsubs are okay.

abcd99

Post by abcd99 » Dec 8th, '09, 04:59

yellowrobegirl

Post by yellowrobegirl » May 20th, '10, 11:24

Well, I have my opinions about the Iron Spear Temple scene in the novel. I hated how ruthless HR was in that scene. I mean, MNC is her good friend who helped her and GJ when GJ got stabbed. Without MNC's help, GJ would have died for sure. MNC nearly got raped by OYK because of HR and GJ. For MNC's sake, why reveal who OYK's murderer is? Esp if it was a justifiable murder.

I also felt HR was a real **** for treating YG like ****. Yes, YG is YK's son but he's also MNC's son. She showed absolutely no respect and regard for her friendship with MNC.

idarklight wrote:I agree.... 42 was so random and uncalled for.

Random fact: Yuan Hong stole Liu Shishi's first kiss and she almost cried after the scene.

And I hate how HR didn't kill YK, because then RoCH would never happen.

meidebi

Post by meidebi » Dec 28th, '10, 18:11

gracias por el folder de megaupload, inmediatamente descargando.
Lima - Perú