[TwDrama] Summer x Summer (CTS/GTV, 2007)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
maysia

Post by maysia » Apr 14th, '07, 18:43

^ actually i found it XDD~~
is just that the link dosnt work last time >___<
thanks for ur help anyway ^^
ohlala~~ cant wait for episode 5 now ^___^

chickenta

Post by chickenta » Apr 17th, '07, 04:28

Are the ratings really not that good? I don't like this series that much, so I wouldn't be surprised... it isn't as fun as Hana Kimi (previous series in this timeslot). And the lead characters are so quick to annoy me! >_< But I'm trying to give it a chance... and I want to see Tang Yu Zhe's role in this too. ;) Heehee.

EdisonLiu

Post by EdisonLiu » Apr 17th, '07, 21:05

I don't know. I like the story but not one of the actors in there. He just look annoying. I can't remember his name, but he is on Entertainment 100 on TW channel I watch everyday.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Apr 17th, '07, 22:37

I think you are referring to Huang Hong Sheng aka Xiao Gui.
His character Chen Rang Zhu makes me want to smack him upside down. He acts like a five year-old. Tho' he echos my view on Xia Ya's "behavior" toward Lei, I would never tell her in such a blunt and hurtful way. What is he thinking? Who the hell does he think he is?

EdisonLiu

Post by EdisonLiu » Apr 19th, '07, 14:00

Yep, the way he talked to her was outrageous. I want to do the same at that point. Really want to whack him in the head. What can you say, he likes her, but she doesn't. Also they will never be together anyways in the story. The script writer and director should X him out from the story, so the audience can keep a happy and sad expression throughout the serie, instead of annoyance.

Some of the scenes in their are pretty hard to act such as the imaginations which the actors/actresses have to portray.

fan-ta-xi

Post by fan-ta-xi » Apr 24th, '07, 07:35

i haven't watched this series yet but it sounds alright. i want to see Joe Cheng and Tang Yu Zhe >.<

lilangryaznangel

Post by lilangryaznangel » May 1st, '07, 05:30

how many episode are out so far?

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » May 10th, '07, 11:44

Does any1 know where I can get eppie 8??

sweetsweet
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sweetsweet » May 12th, '07, 13:04

You can download it here on Intangible FS' blog
http://intangiblefs.livejournal.com/2955.html

wlsgirl

Post by wlsgirl » May 23rd, '07, 19:41

I think the series is very good dont know why the ratins is that bad. Maybe that first impression is not really right.

puffypie

Post by puffypie » May 24th, '07, 10:33

This serie is ok..at least it keeps me hook for quite sometimes already but maybe the rating it is low cause the story is not so so good...sometimes i think that they acted so stupid in this drama..no reason exacte why they all did the stupid thing but no offence i like this drama..i just think that because of stupidity of some scence or inexplicable reason in the film that why the rating is really low....

chickenta

Post by chickenta » Jun 12th, '07, 06:43

Just finished this drama... somewhat satisfying ending but still overall a rather lame and silly drama. There's something I just don't like about the actors/actresses' acting... :( But I guess a plus is that it's only 12 episodes?? Haha... there were some captivating parts I guess. Not every CTS show can be as fun as Hana Kimi. :P j/k

silverstarach

Post by silverstarach » Jul 17th, '07, 05:54

Im curious about this series.. Doubting whether to d/l it to watch or not.. Reading the comments so far is like 50-50.. Is this a serie worth watching? I wouldn't want to waste time if it is not nice..

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jul 17th, '07, 22:43

i just started watching this not too long ago, and man, that guy Huang Hong Sheng is so funny. i'm so use to seeing him as the loud Yi Mi in tokyo Juliet, and now he's more on the quiet side in Summer x Summer. what a change XP

saby

Post by saby » Oct 22nd, '07, 19:06

does anyone have english lyrics of
Shin-lei le (ending song)??

dazzle520

Post by dazzle520 » Oct 29th, '07, 03:55

I've honestly tried watching this show 5 times, but I never seem to get past the third episode mainly because the female lead annoys me so much! I can't STAND her! I mean, in ISWAK, Ariel Lin/Xiang Qin was annoying, but at least she was cute and the plot line (and Joe Cheng) was enough to keep me watching and loving. But this girl, she's just ANNOYING, not cute/funny/adorable AT ALL! and Joe Cheng's character is definitely not a favorite.

Maybe it's because I never got past the third episode, but I really didn't like summer x summer