[TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss 2 (CTS/GTV, 2007)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Dec 30th, '07, 01:06

pasaway01 wrote: episode 3 preview:
Interesting!

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Dec 30th, '07, 01:19

pasaway01 wrote:episode 3 preview:
omg, that's hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing. :lol

wink

Post by wink » Dec 30th, '07, 01:42

anyone knows how to watch episode 3 later online?

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 30th, '07, 22:19

is episode 3 out ?? nor not yet? :O im eager to watch it :lol

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Dec 30th, '07, 23:04

buttercupmm37thPudding:
Ep 3

Found it on AsianFanatics.

I'm going to wait for the subs. No spoilers please! :cry:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 30th, '07, 23:18

thank you for the links

Nulified

Post by Nulified » Dec 31st, '07, 01:13

pasaway01 wrote:OST is Out!!
Links credits to lesleyli2001 at musichk
Thanks so much. Finally a clean version of the ending :3

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Dec 31st, '07, 01:23

its out already? are they planning to upload it here in d-addicts? who's taking the subbing project?

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Dec 31st, '07, 01:26

dreammer90 has been doing an excellent job on her own. I support her 100%.
Her work can be seen on overstream.
http://www.overstream.net/profile.php?u ... dreammer90
If she see this, I want to say, Thank You.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Dec 31st, '07, 01:31

oh...i was asking if they are subbing it in english.. :unsure: and uploading it here in d-addicts?

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Dec 31st, '07, 01:32

StealthGnome wrote:
buttercupmm37thPudding:
Ep 3

Found it on AsianFanatics.

I'm going to wait for the subs. No spoilers please! :cry:
Thank you so much! (rushes off to watch it)

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Dec 31st, '07, 01:33

She did sub it in English.

Here's Episode 1, Part 1.

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=arumugl8urue

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Dec 31st, '07, 01:40

StealthGnome wrote:She did sub it in English.

Here's Episode 1, Part 1.

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=arumugl8urue

really? i thought i saw chinese subs.. :scratch:
is this the uncut version? i heard they made a cut for episode 1 due to the bed scenes. lolz... anyways... thanks for the link! Image

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Dec 31st, '07, 01:42

She only subbed one version. If you want the hot and steamy bead scene, she also uploaded it.

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=lxaft6avm5il

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Dec 31st, '07, 01:45

Double post. How'd that happen...

Simple_Insecurities

Post by Simple_Insecurities » Dec 31st, '07, 02:56

Episode 3 Streamed on Tudou:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

YDY Torrent
[Credit] YDY

wrongwaves

Post by wrongwaves » Dec 31st, '07, 03:49

Simple_Insecurities wrote:Episode 3 Streamed on Tudou:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

YDY Torrent
[Credit] YDY
so fast!!

thank you so much for sharing this :salut:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 31st, '07, 04:12

*goes to watch episode 3*

hao kai xin oh!!!! <3333333 it's out already! XD

iggy

Post by iggy » Dec 31st, '07, 04:16

has anyone have the english sub for the 3 episode yet?

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Dec 31st, '07, 04:18

Not yet. Patience.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 31st, '07, 04:20

iggy wrote:has anyone have the english sub for the 3 episode yet?
lols, it just came out about half a day ago ^^;;

lady_ayanna

Post by lady_ayanna » Dec 31st, '07, 05:04

thanks for the links!! I think that this episode is sooooo cute!!
Zhi Shu was so sweet :wub:
Looking forward to the next episode :D

arabian

Post by arabian » Dec 31st, '07, 05:12

Ep3 torrent links for the 3 versions..
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Dec 31st, '07, 05:13

What's the difference?

chiakisama

thanks so much for the subs!

Post by chiakisama » Dec 31st, '07, 05:14

StealthGnome wrote:dreammer90 has been doing an excellent job on her own. I support her 100%.
Her work can be seen on overstream.
http://www.overstream.net/profile.php?u ... dreammer90
If she see this, I want to say, Thank You.
Thanks dreammer90 for the subs, you're great!!!!!!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 31st, '07, 07:42

6th feeling version - sound and audio quality rip is pretty good

YDY - picture quality is clear

IceFish - Audio bitrate is higher

IYDY's and Icefish's torrents of TwDramas have more of a history? They've been up for years....especially IceFish's rips.

but personally, I tend to favor YDY's versions the most, less video glitches~ :)

and I just finished watching episode 3.

i know someone mentioned no spoilers, so I'll put my summary of episode 3 in spoiler tags. Since there were so many scenes in this episode, I'm mainly going to touch upon Zhi Shu/Xiang Qin's scenes.
Episode three pretty much opens with the ending scene of episode 2 where he pulls Xiang Qin inside his lecture room. Towards the middle of his speech, he introduces XQ to the audience and teachers in the lecture as his newly-wedded wife and explains how they came to be was like a miracle how Xiang Qin who at first was just an ordinary girl managed to capture Zhi Shu with her perseverance and finally how he was able to come to love her. *awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*.

Next scene is at the park where Xiang Qin waits for Zhi Shu after his lecture was over. She finds out just how tired he was from researching/working on his powerpoint presentation, etc. during the days/nights he wasn't home. He sits next to her on the bench and then admits that what he's afraid/worried about is not succeeding and/or making a mistake (basically becoming a failure). Xiang Qin reassures him that he was really great today speaking in front in everyone. We then find out that what Zhi Shu wants is to show everyone his dedication and that those who are dedicated deserve and will receive a good result in the end. Zhi Shu then tells Xiang Qin that he knows she places him first in her heart but also lets her know that he thinks marriage shouldn't be placed first in their lives because they experienced many difficulties and that marriage shouldn't be used to compare to all that (? here my Mandarin-understanding skill failed me a bit.). Most importantly, Joe Cheng just looks so damn sexy in a suit.....and I love how he was able to speak so softly to Xiang Qin. :wub:

Next scene takes place in their house and they're in bed. Zhi Shu shows his tender side by holding Xiang Qin in his arms and I guess in so much words apologizes for making her worry and giving her feelings of negligence. What he said next really got to me, "I still have lots to learn" in reference to being a husband and in love. *dies, just too sweet <333* and and and...he interrupts Xiang Qin when she was trying to say that she also has lots to learn with some really remarkable passionate kisses. (someone should really give the writer lots of props for letting Joe Cheng make good use of those sexy lips of his! He's an incredible kisser! I wouldn't mind locking my lips with his any time~). Unfortunately, Zhi Shu passes out midway kissing from exhaustion.

Next morning, Xiang Qin wakes up a bit earlier but still not in time to prepare breakfast. Instead, she "attempts" to make coffee but wells, it's Xiang Qin! Zhi Shu comes in and tells her to get ready while he makes the coffee so that they can go to class together. But surprisingly, he actually takes her to go their marriage registered! YAY! Officially married! Xiang Qin gets happy that the person calls her "Mrs. Jiang" even though she didn't change her last name. (It's still "Yuan Xiang Qin" instead of "Jiang Xiang Qin"). After they leave the registry place, he calls Xiang Qin "wifey" (lao por). So cute! XD

It's gestures like these that shows us just how sweet Zhi Shu can be!

Okay, next scene is a short one and takes place after class and Xiang Qin discusses with her friends on what she wants to be in the future. Cut to the next one where she goes looking for Zhi Shu to give him a textbook that he left at home only to realize that she grabbed the one wrong (the book actually belonged to Zhi Shu's mom). Number 2 (the guy with icky hair and glasses - don't know and don't care about his name XD) questions/insults Zhi Shu's taste in females and Zhi Shu pretty much insults him back by calling him "number 2". LOL~

Umm....next scene is at the tennis court.....but sorry, I sort of skimmed through it.......^^;; but Zhi Shu does look hot with that towel on his head. It reminds me of season one when he was still in the tennis club~

At home, they're eating cookies and fruits with their parents and Xiang Qin springs the news onto them that she wants to become a teacher. Zhi Shu discourages her and explains it's because she's an idiot and then tells her he hopes she won't come to regret her decision.

I also skimmed through the next scene where Zhi Shi is giving another speech in class and manages to impress all the professors and becomes number one in class. After the lecture ends, XQ goes to get coffee for herself and ZS only to stumble upon a depressed #2 (again, I forgot his name ^^;;) where he's upset and worried over the fact that he'll never be number 1.......basically always number 2. XQ feels sorry for him and tries to cheer him up but ends up making him more erratic instead. He attempts to kiss her only because he wants to what sort of a reaction ZS would have. Wells, ZS sees this and pushes #2 onto the floor and spills the coffees. He says, "there you have it, my reaction". Anyway, long story short, Xiang Qin still feels sorry for #2 and when she tries to defend him a little from ZS's insulting words, I guess #2 was moved and grabs XQ's hands. It was funny to see how ZS stared at that~ Jealous, eh? XD The scene ends with #2 worrying over which medical field ZS is planning to specialize in.

At home again, we find out that Xiang Qin is accepted as a student-teacher.......and that she's going to teach Yu Shu's class! In their bedroom, XQ is sitting in front of the mirror fantasizing about a perfect student/teacher relationship with her students and ZS makes fun of her but in a cute way.

Next morning, during breakfast, Yu Shu warns her to act like they don't know each other and she reminisces that ZS said the same thing to her in the past. (flashback of season one when XQ first moves into ZS's house after her houes gets ruined in the earthquake and he tells her to not talk to him in school and act like they don't know one another). Back in the present, she sees that Yu Shu has become a great deal like his older brother.

Classroom scene - XQ introduces herself and writes her name on the board only to have a student point out that she wrote "Qin" wrong. Out of nervousness, she added an extra stroke to the character. XQ teaches "國文" which I think translates to "Chinese"? For the first lesson, she ask the class for words that coincides or uses the word "鳥" (bird). Unfortunately, Yu Shu's class as class A is really advanced and the students gives out all these really difficult answers. XQ writes a lot of the characters wrong (homophones) and Yu Shu corrects her in a not-so-nice tone. So basically, XQ ends up as an idiot in the eyes of the students. She goes home upset skips dinner and instead goes to take a bath. Here we see that Zhi Shu is actually worried about Xiang Qin and asked Yu Shu, "today in class, what happened to your sister-in-law?". Yu Shu tells his older brother that XQ's an idiot and made fun of how she misspelled...(umm, miswrote?) a lot of the characters on the board during the lesson.

At night, XQ tries really hard to study the Chinese language in hope that won't make a fool of herself the next day. OMG! Zhi Shu's personality is just getting sweeter and sweeter. He still has that "I don't care attitude" but you can tell he does. I loved how he kept sneaking glances at XQ while she was "preparing" for the next lesson while pretending to be asleep. Zhi Shu's mother comes in with a late night snack and XQ tells her how lucky she is that she married into such a great family with such a caring mother-in-law. (In Chinese tradition, after one gets married into the family, it's the job of the daughter-in-law to take care of her in-laws and pitch in with the housework).

The next day, in class again.......she tries teaching and wells, I don't even understand half of what she was trying to say. Something about the tortoise and the hare? and then something about Snow White?? Wells, anyways, the class questions her intellect with Chinese phrases and Yu Shu patronizes XQ. Without other noticing, we see that YuShu's mother is standing in class watching XQ and then starts yelling at Yu Shu when during his patronizing speech. So basically his mom lets the cat-out-of-the-bag by saying, "how dare you treat your sister-in-law this way?" and the entire class find out about their connection/relation with one another.

Okay, the next scenes after aren't that interesting so I'm just going to summarize everything at once. We basically find out that one XQ's students from a different class (not class A) has a crush on Yu Shu and is reminded of herself and XZ in the past. She asks the female student, Lin Hao Mei, to see her in the teacher's lounge after school and tells her about her romance with Yu Shu's brother. During this talk, another teacher gives Xiang Qin a folder filled with Exams for the next day. Later, Hao Mei goes to Class A and ask for Yu Shu to come out and ask if they could become friends. He insults her by saying, "I don't friend idiots." Yu Shu gets made fun of by his fellow male classmates and Xiang Qin who happens to overhear all this yells at him.

At home, Xiang Qin, while talking to Zhi Shu about Yu Shu/Hao Mei, realizes that she can't find the folder of exams that the teacher gave her earlier that day and freaks out. She searches all over the bedroom and house for it and with ill luck still wasn't able to find it. Thinking she might have lost it while coming home, puts on a ninja outfit and tries to go outside. ZS gets suspicious and asks her where she was going dressed like that. XQ makes up some silly lie about going to the park to learn Taichi. ~ end of episode 3!
okay, that took a really long time to type so I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors there. I didn't have a chance to proofread my words and really, I'm just too lazy to at the moment. i hope I was able to help out those who don't understand Mandarin and wanted to know what it was about.

Preview of episode 4 english subbed by underfann is up! ~>

tampopo24

Post by tampopo24 » Dec 31st, '07, 08:51

Thanks for the torrent links. I was waiting this new episode with impatience, since the 2nd was a bit .. huh ... not as good as I thought it'll be :P

radee14

Post by radee14 » Dec 31st, '07, 08:52

thank you for the ep.3 d/ link! :salut:

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Dec 31st, '07, 20:09

Thanks for NOT SPOILING! Really, THANKS!!! :D

angel_no.520

Post by angel_no.520 » Dec 31st, '07, 21:08

You can really see that ZS loves his wife in episode 3!!! :w00t:
Being jealous, worrying, caring... the new IQ200 genius Jiang Zhi Shu

And you can also see that his little brother is getting a little XQ of his own...
Like his sister-in-law said: "he is so much like his big brother!"
I have a question for everyone who have been following the production of ISWAK2 from the beginning...

For everyone who have seen the BTS of the honeymoon there were a girl who had some scene with Jiro in Guam. Does anyone know what happend to those clips? Did the director decide to cut the off?

Simple_Insecurities

Post by Simple_Insecurities » Jan 1st, '08, 12:17

angel_no.520 wrote:
You can really see that ZS loves his wife in episode 3!!! :w00t:
Being jealous, worrying, caring... the new IQ200 genius Jiang Zhi Shu

And you can also see that his little brother is getting a little XQ of his own...
Like his sister-in-law said: "he is so much like his big brother!"
I have a question for everyone who have been following the production of ISWAK2 from the beginning...

For everyone who have seen the BTS of the honeymoon there were a girl who had some scene with Jiro in Guam. Does anyone know what happend to those clips? Did the director decide to cut the off?
I THINK those come in later

shysnob02

softsubs for iswak2?

Post by shysnob02 » Jan 1st, '08, 17:35

i have seen on Intangibles page that they will not release the softsubs for iswak2 because someone is already giving them out on d addicts? is that true? who has these softsubs then?
im also watching dreammer90's uploads but I would sure love to have a nice copy..
does anyone know where to get the subs?

aponvia

Post by aponvia » Jan 1st, '08, 19:10

Episode 3 part 1 (English subbed), courtesy of Jessica, now out at this link:
http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=n1iclql1rftc

She'll do the rest tomorrow night.

ginny_lunallena

Post by ginny_lunallena » Jan 1st, '08, 19:13

Ahhhhhhhhh so frigging cute! I cant wait!!!!!!

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Jan 1st, '08, 19:55

aponvia wrote:Episode 3 part 1 (English subbed), courtesy of Jessica, now out at this link:

She'll do the rest tomorrow night.
Awesome. Thanks for the info.

bunny05

Post by bunny05 » Jan 1st, '08, 22:14

soo cute!!!! I can't get enough of this drama lolzz. I originally wanted to wait until a few of episodes aired first then start watching but since I saw the first one I couldn't wait for Sundays to come.lolzzz

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Jan 2nd, '08, 02:04

I would say I spent half my Winter Break watching dramas. Mainly the first ISWAK. Good times. School tomorrow.

jo-anne

Post by jo-anne » Jan 2nd, '08, 09:23

okay. there is way too many posts for me to look through so apologies if its been asked a gazillion times.

i downloaded a ydy ver for ep 1. someone provided a link here. but hte quality was a lot lower than what i remembered a ydy-version as having.

is there any other good quality downloads for they kiss again? im looking to download ep 2 and 3 and possibly re-download ep 1 if theres a better quality one.

thaaaanks

RAVE_Haru

Post by RAVE_Haru » Jan 2nd, '08, 09:58

jo-anne wrote:okay. there is way too many posts for me to look through so apologies if its been asked a gazillion times.

i downloaded a ydy ver for ep 1. someone provided a link here. but hte quality was a lot lower than what i remembered a ydy-version as having.

is there any other good quality downloads for they kiss again? im looking to download ep 2 and 3 and possibly re-download ep 1 if theres a better quality one.

thaaaanks
the 6th Feeling version is the best overall

jo-anne

Post by jo-anne » Jan 2nd, '08, 10:13

thanks rave-haru!

ginny_lunallena

Post by ginny_lunallena » Jan 2nd, '08, 18:07

StealthGnome wrote:I would say I spent half my Winter Break watching dramas. Mainly the first ISWAK. Good times. School tomorrow.
same here! man, these series are addicting!!!

btw, part 2 and 3 of the 3rd episode are subbed by Jessica already, we'll have to wait for the other parts :(

baka-ranger
Location: Either in Jap Disneyland or at the JE building stalking or recruiting boybands to join my JE Yakuza

Post by baka-ranger » Jan 3rd, '08, 12:01

Part 4 for episode 3's up XD JOMG ME WANT MORE♥
Heres the link->http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=swsru0t7luey

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Jan 3rd, '08, 15:27

which episode does danson tang yuzhe comes out in?does anyone knows?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 4th, '08, 05:33

^I don't know...but I'm waiting for his appearance too~ wells, Arron's first....and then Danson's.

From the theme song, it looks like he's a fellow classmate of Zi Shu.......... but somehow, a "nurse" comes to mind when I see him rather than a doctor ^^;;~

Wells, hopefully episode 4 will be Fahrenheit-filled with Jiro and an initial appearance of Arron. Episode three had so many sweet ZS & XQ moments, that I didn't really mind that Jiro wasn't there at all. XD

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Jan 4th, '08, 06:34

I uploaded it in SS each songs..^^

o1. Happiness and Harmony Together (Fan Xiao Xuan) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/2zsnun
o2. Ni (Guitar Version) (Ariel Lin) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/iqdaaw
o3. Loyal To The Original (Joe Cheng) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/u2q637
o4. Be Your Superman - http://www.sendspace.com/file/dst03x
o5. The Secret Hidden In Your Smile - http://www.sendspace.com/file/uzh5jp
o6. You Once Made My Heart Flutter - http://www.sendspace.com/file/zn3z3t
o7. Heaven - http://www.sendspace.com/file/bvx5d8
o8. Happiness and Harmony Together (Instrumental) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ry722t
o9. Ni (Instrumental) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/hgiyzw
10. The Secret Hidden In Your Smile (Instrumental) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/n0ai3o
11. Ni (Strings Version) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/mzfdq2

jo-anne

Post by jo-anne » Jan 4th, '08, 08:38

erm, has softsubs come out for ep 2 and 3? if so, can someone please re-post the link.

PIka

Post by PIka » Jan 4th, '08, 10:23

thanx angeljocelyn for the links :-D
the songs are great!!!

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Jan 4th, '08, 11:17

jo-anne wrote:erm, has softsubs come out for ep 2 and 3? if so, can someone please re-post the link.
Episode 3 part 1 (English subbed),
other parts of epi 1 and 2 are on the side

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Jan 4th, '08, 11:18

jo-anne wrote:erm, has softsubs come out for ep 2 and 3? if so, can someone please re-post the link.
[/quote]

Episode 3 part 1 (English subbed),
other parts of epi 1 and 2 are on the side
PIka wrote:thanx angeljocelyn for the links :-D
the songs are great!!!

Your welcome, i love Ni and Be your Superman ^^

KaWaIINO_

Post by KaWaIINO_ » Jan 4th, '08, 20:22

OMG I love you XD

chiakisama

Post by chiakisama » Jan 5th, '08, 01:20

Thanks so much for the soundtrack, I really like them!

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Jan 5th, '08, 07:11

Yay! I finally watched episode 1. Like most of you probably, I was cringing everytime XQ did something stupid. But it was very true to her character in ISWAK 1, so I shouldnt be surprised. I think I was hoping she'd improve a bit but hey, it's not gonna be the same if she didnt get lost or didnt do something stupid. It would be just boring. I even close to tears in one scene and really felt sorry for her. I guess that's XQ's charm. She tugs the hearts of the people around her, and probably what made ZS fall for her too. I'm looking forward to the following episodes with subs! I find Taiwan dramas over the top, somehow slapstick but I like TKA a lot. And wow, the discussion here is hot too. Great to find many ISWAKers here :-)

stunningblue06

Post by stunningblue06 » Jan 5th, '08, 13:58

funny is that always, Xiao Qing kept on giving Zhi Shu surprises that he can't seem to predict. for a smart guy who could almost foretell every outcomes, he is always at lost when it comes to his wife. his life is no longer boring having Xiao Qing around. :wub:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 7th, '08, 02:44

episode 4's out on youtube~!
buttercupmm37thPudding from AsianFanatics wrote:Episode 4

but the 3rd video from the list has been deleted by the user ^^;; so here's another link:

[edit]
*cringes* I just watched the beginning of the 4th episode.........and all i'm doing is cringing... :crazy:

Xiang Qin ~> she's in a whole other world from normal.......... :salut: but I love Zi Shu!! :wub: he's sooo sweet!! sooo sooo sooo sweet!!! :wub:

parts 6-8 (end) + episode 5's preview:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 7th, '08, 04:32

sorry for the double post (I rarely do it.......but........XD)

finished watching episode 4!
new British female exchange student?? :) and judging from episode 5's preview, she's going after Ah Jin!! XD

no Jiro, Arron, or Danson in this episode. but a very lovely and sweet episode nonetheless.

anywho, i've come to the conclusion that Zhi Shu is a closet sadist! *AUDIBLE GASPS FROM ALL AROUND*

but really, why else would he bring Xiang Qin to his grandparents' village knowing how they Plus his cousins were going to treat her.

But I must admit, it was very amusing. :wub:

I was a little bit spooked by the ghost of the ancestor though ^^;; *chills*

pasaway01

Post by pasaway01 » Jan 7th, '08, 05:21

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Jan 7th, '08, 05:49

lilswtangel wrote:sorry for the double post (I rarely do it.......but........XD)

finished watching episode 4!
new British female exchange student?? :) and judging from episode 5's preview, she's going after Ah Jin!! XD

no Jiro, Arron, or Danson in this episode. but a very lovely and sweet episode nonetheless.

anywho, i've come to the conclusion that Zhi Shu is a closet sadist! *AUDIBLE GASPS FROM ALL AROUND*

but really, why else would he bring Xiang Qin to his grandparents' village knowing how they Plus his cousins were going to treat her.

But I must admit, it was very amusing. :wub:

I was a little bit spooked by the ghost of the ancestor though ^^;; *chills*
Haha I wanted to reply to you on LJ but disabled commenting, eh? D: lol but yays! I just finished watching ep 4 too on YT~ lol closet sadist.. you might be right about that :XD
I lol'd at the part when HaoMei said that she's stupid and Zhi Shu replies with "I've taught an even stupider one" haha~

There needs to be more Ah Jin and Ah Bu either.. but not complaining about the overload of Joe :P

and Jiro with a foreigner.. lol!! :lol :lol
this is sorta off-topic.. but pasaway01 i LOVE your avatar :-)

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 7th, '08, 06:41

Icefish version.. :-)
Attachments

Puszedli

Post by Puszedli » Jan 7th, '08, 09:09

thank you for youtube and torrent link. I really enjoyed this ep but couldn't understand. This trip was interesting, ZS and XQ were cute together. I read a manga summary before but didn't remember this trip. Can't wait for the sub version.

stunningblue06

Post by stunningblue06 » Jan 7th, '08, 11:26

ohhh.. the "ghost" grandfather is there!!! even the mole!!!!

everything in the manga is in TKA, anticipating how will they end it since the manga is left unfinished :wub: :wub:

silvermoonangel61

Post by silvermoonangel61 » Jan 7th, '08, 19:58

Overstream (dreammer90) has some of episode 4 subbed already (just 17 min of it)!! I'll keep checking to let you know when the whole episode is up, unless someone beats me to it. =P They are so nice to try and sub it since it just aired last night. :goggle:

pasaway01

Post by pasaway01 » Jan 8th, '08, 05:56

pasaway01

Post by pasaway01 » Jan 8th, '08, 10:37

Ep 4 icefish version

part 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?andzxygmv9k

part 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?8mv6rzd4gbg

part 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?7fsinj4zfgz

uploaded by babiplucki of soompi

pasaway01

Post by pasaway01 » Jan 8th, '08, 10:43

baidu

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 8th, '08, 13:09

Ep4 .. 6th feeling version..
Attachments

dsim

Post by dsim » Jan 8th, '08, 13:10

pasaway01 wrote:Ep 4 icefish version

part 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?andzxygmv9k

part 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?8mv6rzd4gbg

part 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?7fsinj4zfgz

uploaded by babiplucki of soompi
any episode 3 on mediafire? i having a hard time downloading from torrent...

angel_no.520

Post by angel_no.520 » Jan 8th, '08, 21:16

Episode 4 comment:
It feels like ZS can get away anything just by smoothing a little on XQ.
But who could resist him?
I think I would also forget all my worries if he would start doing that on me... :wub:

GlamourGirl40

Post by GlamourGirl40 » Jan 9th, '08, 03:04

i know this may seem a little out of subject but, what kind of dog is xiao ke ai?

i saw the first couple of parts of episode 4... i am so excited to seeing the rest of it...

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Jan 9th, '08, 03:13

Thanks Passaway for the picture scans!

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 9th, '08, 04:33

whoo!!!!!!

just finished watching epi 4 with subs at overstream and my goodness, Zhi Shu is soooo lovely dovey in here with Xiang Qin....SO JEALOUS!!!

pasaway01

Post by pasaway01 » Jan 9th, '08, 05:14

dsim wrote:
any episode 3 on mediafire? i having a hard time downloading from torrent...
here ya go..

ep 3 icefish version

part 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zb9xmyjxy2

part 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?9xjqljdg4dc

part 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zdd9iks29c

jo-anne

Post by jo-anne » Jan 9th, '08, 07:52

thanks for the links to ep 4~

has there been subs released for eps 2-3 for the 6th sense ver? im still watching it with the chinese subs but it'll be heaps easier with eng subs!

enchantress11

Post by enchantress11 » Jan 9th, '08, 15:03

ISWAK 2 is better than ISWAK 1 in that theres more kissing n loving going on!! hahaa....sweeet!

and as cute n devoted as xiang qin is...i still never understand how she can manage to be so clumsy n stupid...its just soo extreme...like the opposite of genius.

she's persistent, faithful, hardworking, etc...lots of good qualities...but still...sometimes i wish she was a little smarter. i like the heroine to be clever! but i suppose there must be smth good about her that i dont see cos im not a genius like zhu xu. it probably takes an exceptionally smart person to see thru her stupidity. hahaa.
but plsss for once...i want her to be good at smth (other than loving her husband)...i want zhu xu to be proud of her for some talent at least!!! >.<

Qualian

Post by Qualian » Jan 11th, '08, 11:44

GlamourGirl40 wrote:i know this may seem a little out of subject but, what kind of dog is xiao ke ai?

i saw the first couple of parts of episode 4... i am so excited to seeing the rest of it...
Haha, I think it's a very funny question! ^^ I believe his breed is an Old English Sheepdog. I'm not sure though! He is really cute isn't he?

I love this 2nd series of ISWAK! :cheers: Zhi Shu has really changed. (in a good way of course) I hope Xiang Qin will get more mature during these series. That's something I'd really like to see!

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jan 12th, '08, 01:43

Hmmm...I was about as excited as everybody else when I found out that there's a sequel...However, I haven't even watched the whole first episode yet(saw some clips and bits)...and strangely I don't have the desire to...