[TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss 2 (CTS/GTV, 2007)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
dsim

Post by dsim » Jan 12th, '08, 04:24

pasaway01 wrote:
dsim wrote:
any episode 3 on mediafire? i having a hard time downloading from torrent...
here ya go..

ep 3 icefish version

part 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zb9xmyjxy2

part 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?9xjqljdg4dc

part 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zdd9iks29c
managed to download episode 3 part 1, but cannot download part 2 and part 3. anyone else having the same problem?

Qualian

Post by Qualian » Jan 12th, '08, 09:26

OvertheRainbow wrote:Hmmm...I was about as excited as everybody else when I found out that there's a sequel...However, I haven't even watched the whole first episode yet(saw some clips and bits)...and strangely I don't have the desire to...
The first episode was quite okay, but I think the episodes after that one are much better! :lol
Zhi Shu has really changed, he smiles more, and you can feel that he really cares about Xiang Qin. So, maybe you should just try and watch it! ^^
I hope it won't disappoint you....

may930

Post by may930 » Jan 12th, '08, 23:44

I recommend this drama.....i watched the first part it was good...but then the zhishu in here looks hawt with his new hair cut...

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jan 13th, '08, 02:43

Qualian wrote: The first episode was quite okay, but I think the episodes after that one are much better! :lol
Zhi Shu has really changed, he smiles more, and you can feel that he really cares about Xiang Qin. So, maybe you should just try and watch it! ^^
Actually I love Zhi Shu and everything about him..especially his cold demeanor in the first season..it's just Xiang Qin that bugs me...she is supposed to act that way but I still hate her

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jan 13th, '08, 10:09

OvertheRainbow wrote:
Qualian wrote: The first episode was quite okay, but I think the episodes after that one are much better! :lol
Actually I love Zhi Shu and everything about him..especially his cold demeanor in the first season..it's just Xiang Qin that bugs me...she is supposed to act that way but I still hate her
Thats funny, because I looove her. The more dumb she gets...it gets funnier.
I was cracking up when she asked if the chicken would answer her question

Qualian

Post by Qualian » Jan 13th, '08, 10:15

OvertheRainbow wrote: Actually I love Zhi Shu and everything about him..especially his cold demeanor in the first season..it's just Xiang Qin that bugs me...she is supposed to act that way but I still hate her
I can understand that, I agree with you that Xiang Qin is very annoying sometimes, but it just makes me laugh! Sometimes her actions seem so unreal, nobody would act the way Xiang Qin does in real life right? Haha~ but on the other hand I think she has a really nice personality. I just hope that she won't go after Zhi Shu so desperately anymore, I mean doesn't she have some PRIDE?! Right? :P

Sphinxy

Post by Sphinxy » Jan 13th, '08, 18:46

I wish to know where the softsubs are located since I'm too eager to wait for the Hardsubs. Even though I adore IFS for hardsubbing the project! =] Anyone has a clue where the soft subs are?

pasaway01

Post by pasaway01 » Jan 14th, '08, 05:05

Episode: 5
Version: Icefish

http://www.mediafire.com/?0qys3l525c2
http://www.mediafire.com/?90ymvced3zn
http://www.mediafire.com/?d10kmfgygtl
credit: babiplucki of soompi

Icefish Episode 05 Torrent
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rmjkpc

episode 5 youtube links:

i think the other parts are still being uploaded.. :D

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Jan 14th, '08, 07:06

^Hmm. I wonder when ep5 on 6th sense is coming out. Thanks, anyways. =/

saby

Post by saby » Jan 14th, '08, 14:44

could someone post a summary of ep 5 ? a really short one :wub:
Last edited by saby on Jan 14th, '08, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 14th, '08, 14:57

Episode 5.. 6th Feeling version
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Jan 15th, '08, 01:05

^OMG THANK YOU!!

it took me forever to go to that page and then it wasn't out yet. T.T

you're a savior! *mwah* ^^b

HaPpYfAcE

Post by HaPpYfAcE » Jan 15th, '08, 01:55

y does everyone think that Xiang Xin is stupid... okay.. she is not in Class A... and some of the stuff that she does is a little wacky...and she doesn't catch on very quick... but i think she is more than a catch for cold-hearted Zhi Shu who is to my opinion..people... don't all yell at me... is pretty dumb when it comes to human relationship and dealing with others... the only thing he has going on is a big brain and handsome looks... who is lucky enough to have stupid girls fall all over him... Xiang Qin might be not book smart... but I think she has the right idea about things...and the first ISWAK shows it... people... u guys don't have to all yell at me... In Truth i LOVE ZHI Shu character and Xiang Qin... GO GO ISWAK 2...

lilsushi213

Post by lilsushi213 » Jan 15th, '08, 03:42

I've got some serious catching up on this drama to do...
Cursed final exams... x___X"

Thanks for all the links and everything everyone! :)

Somekindofpeanutdessert

Post by Somekindofpeanutdessert » Jan 15th, '08, 06:24

Episode 5 is officially my favorite episode.

saby

Post by saby » Jan 15th, '08, 13:34

HaPpYfAcE wrote:y does everyone think that Xiang Xin is stupid... okay.. she is not in Class A... and some of the stuff that she does is a little wacky...and she doesn't catch on very quick... but i think she is more than a catch for cold-hearted Zhi Shu who is to my opinion..people... don't all yell at me... is pretty dumb when it comes to human relationship and dealing with others... the only thing he has going on is a big brain and handsome looks... who is lucky enough to have stupid girls fall all over him... Xiang Qin might be not book smart... but I think she has the right idea about things...and the first ISWAK shows it... people... u guys don't have to all yell at me... In Truth i LOVE ZHI Shu character and Xiang Qin... GO GO ISWAK 2...
i totally agree :cheers:

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Jan 16th, '08, 07:22

ughh... I haven't had the time to even watch episode 5. T.T too much cramming for the finals. ><

How was it? Is anyone willing to kindly summarize it? ^.^

dopeyR12

Post by dopeyR12 » Jan 16th, '08, 07:40

omg when christine first sees ah jin. in the beginning of ep. 5. it's so funny
i had the same thoughts as she did when i first saw jiro wang in hana kimi. "he's so HOT!"
LMAO!!! loved it
i had the same expression when i first laid eyes on him...

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 16th, '08, 08:15

my favorite scene from episode 5:
:wub: Zhi Shu is such a sweetiepie!

karin88

Post by karin88 » Jan 16th, '08, 09:11

yea ZS can be romantic some time, but what I saw in the preview, they have a squarel about something and XQ run away from home.... I have read some the short summary in dramawiki, probely the misunderstanding going be out in de next ep? I can't w8 >.<

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jan 16th, '08, 21:10

wow...dreams do come true: refering to karin88's avatar. haha

jjjustine

Post by jjjustine » Jan 17th, '08, 04:28

HELP!

Does anyone have SOFTSUBS (not streaming videos WITH English subs) for episode two and further? Hardsub versions of the episodes would be fine as well. I don't want STREAMING links because I can't stand watching LOW quality videos online. Heh heh.

I've been looking all over for episode two softsubs for the longest time but they're not available. Does it really take that long to do subs? I'm sure it does, but it's taking way too long.

I've only seen episode one and I'm dying to see the rest!

Thanks!

karin88

Post by karin88 » Jan 17th, '08, 10:28

vancoland wrote:wow...dreams do come true: refering to karin88's avatar. haha
haha lol

stunningblue06

Post by stunningblue06 » Jan 17th, '08, 12:43

lilswtangel wrote:my favorite scene from episode 5:
:wub: Zhi Shu is such a sweetiepie!

love it when zhi shu was kissing xiang qin and she was in a some sort of biting him since she was talking.... :wub:

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jan 18th, '08, 01:15

jjjustine wrote:HELP!

Does anyone have SOFTSUBS (not streaming videos WITH English subs) for episode two and further? Hardsub versions of the episodes would be fine as well. I don't want STREAMING links because I can't stand watching LOW quality videos online. Heh heh.

I've been looking all over for episode two softsubs for the longest time but they're not available. Does it really take that long to do subs? I'm sure it does, but it's taking way too long.

I've only seen episode one and I'm dying to see the rest!

Thanks!
If you can't find the softsubs, then they're most likely not available. ITS AGAINST THE RULES AT D-ADDICTS TO ASK FOR SUBS. You're also complaining about the speed at which people at d-addicts sub, don't you think you are being rude as hell? They do this for free, when they're available to do it. Alot of the subbers here go to school, and I don't even have time for homework, let alone subbing. If you can't wait, be nice and don't say anything, or watch the episodes without subs. Telling people that its taking way too long is only going to make the subbers mad and prolong the subbing process, which in the end you lose out

tsukinoHime

Post by tsukinoHime » Jan 18th, '08, 03:57

Hi everyone i am new to this forum but i really like this drama i have been watching i from the beginning i would like to join in if i can. :)

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 18th, '08, 04:06

OMG!!!!!

I just finished watching episode 5 online and it is soooo good...even though it didn't have subs...the general story was excellent!!!!

Christine's relationship with Ah Jin is sooooo cute and it's so funny how he fainted when she surprising kissed him on the lips in front of her fiance. Zhi Shu is adorable as ever and Xiang Qin silly as ever...

the preview for episode 6 seems quite dramatic cuz Zhi Shu was yelling at Xiang Qin in front of their parents...wonder what that was about.... and Xiang Qin seemed to be in prison or something...

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jan 18th, '08, 04:08

karin88 wrote:
haha lol
my god... who's that? is it Toma and Maki??? looks like them...but i may be wrong...

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jan 18th, '08, 04:21

SunStar wrote:
karin88 wrote:
haha lol
my god... who's that? is it Toma and Maki??? looks like them...but i may be wrong...
Toma and Maki??...lolz, not even close. It's Ella and Hebe from S.H.E. And thx for the spoilers on your above post, but maybe next time put the spoiler tags around them. Not everyone watches the episodes before coming into this thread

chiakisama

no spoilers please!

Post by chiakisama » Jan 18th, '08, 04:22

SunStar wrote:OMG!!!!!

I just finished watching episode 5 online and it is soooo good...even though it didn't have subs...the general story was excellent!!!!
I'm glad that you liked it but for those of us who haven't watched it, could you hide the spoiler text? thanks :D

tsukinoHime

Post by tsukinoHime » Jan 19th, '08, 02:49

i love episode 5 but it would have been nice if that was the episode that Xiang Qin get pregnant and see what Zhi Shu should do. :wub:
Last edited by tsukinoHime on Jan 19th, '08, 03:19, edited 2 times in total.

lizamichelle

Post by lizamichelle » Jan 19th, '08, 03:05

This is a great drama so far. :thumleft:

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Jan 19th, '08, 07:49

can anyone tell me where i can find this drama......With hard/soft sub

ohcrapimonfire

Post by ohcrapimonfire » Jan 19th, '08, 07:54

ahahahahahahaha I just died from laughing after seeing joe chen wearing that ridiculous get up

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 19th, '08, 08:01

xiah1fan wrote:can anyone tell me where i can find this drama......With hard/soft sub
IFS released First Ep Hardsubbed & another gruop released softsub also For Ep 1..

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 19th, '08, 08:06

xiah1fan wrote:can anyone tell me where i can find this drama......With hard/soft sub
I know Intangible FS is doing the hardsubs which you can find their dd links / bt links / progress updates here: http://intangiblefs.livejournal.com/17694.html

I think someone is also doing a softsub here on DA but as far as I know, they've only done the first episode so far. You can get their softsubs here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_56529.htm or get it directly (along with their hardsub) from their website here: http://www.animesoftsubs.com/iswk.html

If you can't wait to watch it (like me :lol ) I go to overstream and watch it. There's two people different people subbing it on there but I prefer dreammer90 subs. You can find it here: http://www.overstream.net/profile.php?u ... dreammer90

Hope that helps.

pasaway01

Post by pasaway01 » Jan 19th, '08, 11:55

uploaded by mikki of soompi

more pics here: http://photo.xuite.net/sweet_sweet/1759272

tsukinoHime

Post by tsukinoHime » Jan 20th, '08, 06:10

wow are those pix from the original Drama? Wow they look great together :)
Last edited by tsukinoHime on Jan 20th, '08, 21:03, edited 1 time in total.

jo-anne

Post by jo-anne » Jan 20th, '08, 11:32

thanks for posting ep 5 in 6th sense ver

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 20th, '08, 20:29

They Kiss Again E06 - Icefish.. :cheers:

snapshoots..
Attachments

karin88

Post by karin88 » Jan 20th, '08, 21:51

yay thank you

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 21st, '08, 02:52

OMG!

Arron was finally able to appear in episode 6! Ah, the long-awaited return of "Ah Bu"....

and I can't wait until episode 7 for the appearance of Danson Tang!!! :wub: :wub:

So many eye-candy as it was before with Jiro and Joe~

yoyochitah

Post by yoyochitah » Jan 21st, '08, 06:28

thanks so much for the links! i thought christine's fiance (the person who played him) was pretty funny. actually, hilarious!!!

chiakisama

Post by chiakisama » Jan 21st, '08, 07:05

That's Joe with a wig!

lui_sneakers

Post by lui_sneakers » Jan 21st, '08, 10:05

hi, i'm new to the thread but I love ISWAK. thanks for posting those pics, they're awesome! :)

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 21st, '08, 10:35

Ep6.. 6th feeling version..
Attachments

nokchan

Post by nokchan » Jan 21st, '08, 21:03

I don't know if anybody has mentioned it yet, but I find it interesting that Zi Shu is so physical with Xiang Qing. Except the few kisses in Part one, there wasn't much physicality that was started by Zi Shu.
But now, especially in episode four and five (and maybe six... I haven't seen that one yet!). Which is somewhat strange sometimes. He does something really shitty and then he is all kissy and huggy (but I have to admit he kisses her in such a tender and loving way....).

Is that just me? Or did somebody else notice that?

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jan 21st, '08, 22:48

Just watched until eps 3 so far but what I find interesting is that whenever Zhi Shu starts to kiss and hug Xiang Qing she has always a wondering face at the beginning. Her face kinda express: I can't believe we belong together or what is he doing with me.

stunningblue06

Post by stunningblue06 » Jan 23rd, '08, 12:27

is it just me or they are sometimes using a dubber for Christine? i noticed that there are times where the voice seems a bit high pitched when she would talk alot compared to when she would just say phrases.... :scratch:

bunny05

hi

Post by bunny05 » Jan 23rd, '08, 22:21

anyone knoe who else is subbing on Oversteam other than dreammer90? ppl said someone else subbed this show there also but i can't seem to find it.

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Jan 24th, '08, 04:07

underfann is doing a nice job. Timing is off a little but still watchable. It's nice that someone is taking a load off of Jessica.

http://www.overstream.net/profile.php?u ... =underfann

bunny05

Post by bunny05 » Jan 24th, '08, 05:02

StealthGnome wrote:underfann is doing a nice job. Timing is off a little but still watchable. It's nice that someone is taking a load off of Jessica.

http://www.overstream.net/profile.php?u ... =underfann

Thank You ^^

duckywitbigfeetz

Help getting started

Post by duckywitbigfeetz » Jan 24th, '08, 14:56

sorry guys i know i can probably do some research and find the answer but I'm at school and was hoping i could find someone to answer b4 i get out of school.

I am new to iswak and just finished the first season was wondering how far a long in the second season we are episode 6 is the highest I've seen.

pasaway01

Re: Help getting started

Post by pasaway01 » Jan 24th, '08, 20:07

duckywitbigfeetz wrote:sorry guys i know i can probably do some research and find the answer but I'm at school and was hoping i could find someone to answer b4 i get out of school.

I am new to iswak and just finished the first season was wondering how far a long in the second season we are episode 6 is the highest I've seen.
this is what i found in dramawiki:

# English title: They Kiss Again
# Episodes: 28
# Broadcast period: 2007-Dec-16
# Air time: Sundays 22:00 to 23:30
# Opening theme song: Xing Fu He Zuo She by Mavis Fan
# Ending theme song: Ni by Ariel Lin
# Insert songs: see They Kiss Again OST

but.. from what i know, it's 15 episodes with around 1.5 hrs each..

bunny05

Danson

Post by bunny05 » Jan 26th, '08, 08:37

Yay!! finally Danson is here! i wish today is Sunday already. lolzz :cheers:

Misha-san

Post by Misha-san » Jan 26th, '08, 16:17

I think that fight from episode 6 was so pointless. Zhi Shu can be so heartless! But I think I felt better by the end it was so cute ^_^.

Harpoon

Post by Harpoon » Jan 27th, '08, 01:25

hey im wondering if theres a full list somewhere with all the episodes & DL links to torrents and stuff..? its hard to go thru all the pages :/

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 27th, '08, 01:43

episode 7 airs today = DANSON TANG!!!

*can't wait to watch it*

Juliet

Post by Juliet » Jan 27th, '08, 05:30

do anyone know the name of the actor Jiang Zhi Shu in drama They Kiss Again? please notify me imediatly... thank you...

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Jan 27th, '08, 05:33

Joe Cheng

lilsushi213

Re: Help getting started

Post by lilsushi213 » Jan 27th, '08, 05:55

pasaway01 wrote:
duckywitbigfeetz wrote:sorry guys i know i can probably do some research and find the answer but I'm at school and was hoping i could find someone to answer b4 i get out of school.

this is what i found in dramawiki:

# English title: They Kiss Again
# Episodes: 28
# Broadcast period: 2007-Dec-16
# Air time: Sundays 22:00 to 23:30
# Opening theme song: Xing Fu He Zuo She by Mavis Fan
# Ending theme song: Ni by Ariel Lin
# Insert songs: see They Kiss Again OST

but.. from what i know, it's 15 episodes with around 1.5 hrs each..
Yeahh, I heard it's only 15 episodes with around 1.5 hours... And seems like it's being shown as 1.5 hours long... Interesting...

Mmm, I've been lagging on watching this. ON TO ISWAK:TKA! Hehehe.

I can't wait to download & watch episode 7!

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 27th, '08, 19:02

They Kiss Again Ep07 - icefish version..
Attachments

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 27th, '08, 19:12

oh! the torrent's up~ :) nice to know!

saby

Post by saby » Jan 27th, '08, 19:42

can someone write a ssummer of ep 7 ?? its just killing me to know what happend ..... cuz DANSON IS HERE BABY !:D

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 27th, '08, 19:49

summary of episode 7 - translated by nanas from AsianFanatics:
Episode 7 Translated.

LiuNong handed in the wrong report, ChunMei also could not graduate, XiangQin's marks are not enough & she wants to transfer to nursing, thus the 3 of them had to retain. only PeiZiYu graduate successfully.

Christine complained to XQ about AhJin's cold attitude towards her, & said tat she ought to go back to England. but if AJ asks her to stay, she would stay for him. XQ decided to help Christine unlock AJ's heart.

XQ set up a birthday party for AJ, Christine gave AJ a sweater tat she knitted herself. AJ is angry & asks Christine to quickly go back to England. Christine leaves sadly, XQ tells AJ tat Christine is really going back to Englang. AJ realises tat he is in the wrong. ZhiShu blames XQ, saying tat she shouldnt do this to find out AJ's feelings, this would instead backfire & cause AJ to set back. letting nature take its course would allow AJ's true feelings to show.

on the day tat Christine is returning to Englang, AJ was in XinFuXiaoGuan thinking, & didnt put his heart in working. at the last minute, he decided to go to the airport. AJ only reached when Christine is past the custom, AJ wore the sweater tat Christine made for him, forces his way through to ask Christine to stay behind, but was stopped by the police. AJ shouted his feelings for Christine out, but Christine has already left.

without Christine, AJ is saddened. while he's working in XFXG, Christine appeared. actually she couldnt stand the England without AJ, & begs AJ to let her stay. AJ complains tat he would be dragged down for Christine again, but he actually feels very sweet inside.

ZS gave XQ tuition, XQ forces ZS to promise her tat if she passes the nursing test, they would go on a date, as this could give her the strength to work hard. XQ finally passes & happily awaits the date with ZS, as this would be their first official date. XQ seriously plans for the date, but ZS only feels bored.

on the first day XQ enters the nursing course, she meets the cute ZhiYi, bubbly NiNa, hot blooded QiTai & pretty boy OuYangGan. she found out tat most nursing students looks upon ZS as a model, XQ does not dare to say tat she's ZS's wife.
original summary in Chinese:
第7集
劉農交錯論文、純美延畢、湘琴學分不夠加上要轉系去念護理系,於是三人都留級了,而只有裴子瑜順利畢業。

克莉絲汀向湘琴抱怨阿金的冷漠,說自己也該回英國了,但阿金要是開口,自己就會為阿金留下,湘琴決定幫克莉絲汀敲開阿金的心。

湘琴替阿金辦了生日會,會上,克莉絲汀送阿金親手織的毛衣,阿金鬧彆扭,嚷著要克莉絲汀快回英國。克莉絲汀落寞離去,湘琴告訴阿金克莉絲汀真的快回英國了。阿金反省自己的不是。直樹怪湘琴不該去刺探阿金的心意,這樣反而會讓阿金退縮,順其自然才會讓真心展現。

克莉絲汀回國當天,阿金在幸福小館安靜地想又想、工作心不在焉,最後一秒才決定去機場。湘琴送克莉絲汀過海關後阿金才趕到,阿金穿著克莉絲汀的毛衣要強行過關求克莉絲汀留下,卻被警員阻止,阿金大聲叫出對克莉絲汀的愛意,但克莉絲汀已經離去。

沒了克莉絲汀,阿金失魂落魄地在幸福小館工作,此時克莉絲汀又出現了,原來她受不了沒有阿金的英國,求阿金准許自己留下。阿金嘴硬地抱怨自己又要被克莉絲汀拖累,但其實自己心裡甜蜜。

直樹幫湘琴補習,湘琴強迫直樹答應只要考過轉護理系的考試,就一起約會,這樣才有努力的動力。而湘琴終於考過,滿心期待與直樹的約會,這是兩人第一次正式約會。 湘琴為這個約會嚴謹規劃。直樹只覺得無聊。

湘琴轉入護理學院的第一天,認識了可愛溫柔的智儀、活潑熱情的妮娜、熱血的啟太及美男子歐陽幹。發現大多數的護理系學生多以直樹為偶像,湘琴不敢表明自己身為直樹太太的身份…

saby

Post by saby » Jan 27th, '08, 21:08

thank you :D
cant wait to see danson :D

Misha-san

Post by Misha-san » Jan 28th, '08, 00:19

That chick that is the main lead in Summer X Summer is in this episode. (I forgot her name).

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jan 29th, '08, 03:00

I just watched episode 7 and I :heart: :heart: :heart: it!!!

But I have a question, is Danson suppose to be ZS rival? I know in the manga there's someone in XQ's nursing department that falls for her and becomes a threat to ZS, but is it Danson?? His character is really cute and all but I can't imagine him to be the rival. Haha especially with the fact that he is the president of ZS's fanclub :lol !!

SooJin.

Post by SooJin. » Jan 29th, '08, 05:02

Misha-san wrote:That chick that is the main lead in Summer X Summer is in this episode. (I forgot her name).
Yeahhh I don't like her :x Lol. She was also in Tokyo Juliet as Ariel's best friend.

Misha-san

Post by Misha-san » Jan 29th, '08, 05:19

Really? I didnt notice lol maybe I wasn't paying attention.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 29th, '08, 05:24

^are you referring to 蔡宜臻 (Cai Yi Zhen)? I'm not a fan of hers but I adore her older sister, Cai Han Cen ~ the main female lead from "The X-Family"! I think she's a better actress.....and not to mention noticeably prettier/cuter. :)

well, the both of them sing the "Heaven" duet which is the 7th song on "They Kiss Again" OST~

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 29th, '08, 11:42

ISWAK S2 ...Ep7 (6th Feeling version) :-)
Attachments

saby

Post by saby » Jan 29th, '08, 16:58

i think the guy that becomes ZS rival is the guy that at 1st didnt like XQ (the one that kinda yelled at her)! you know the one who was doin all the job (writing something down) while Danson, Ariel n other 2 girls were talking bout ZS

btw you can watch ep 7 with subs on mysoju

tsukinoHime

Post by tsukinoHime » Jan 30th, '08, 05:34

episode 7 was really nice it especially how Ah Jin wanted Christine, it was so cute :wub: Well for Xiang Qin well at least she tries not to bug Zhi shu :D