[TwDrama] Why Why Love (CTS, 2007)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
rosa_schnee

Post by rosa_schnee » Jul 4th, '07, 07:35

Dare_Devil09 wrote:Does any1 know where I can download why why love episode 4 and 5 raw??
you can find them here.they are direct download links:
http://myfavdorama.wordpress.com/
if you like using torrent files then
http://bt.icefish.org alreay has them out..

wingsee26

Post by wingsee26 » Jul 4th, '07, 23:19

acmilansoccer999 wrote:hey everyone i found the vcd version of ep. 6..... dont hav to wait till this sunady
enjoy

I click on the link and it said that the video is not available?? Can you upload it again.

vivavn119

Post by vivavn119 » Jul 5th, '07, 14:52

I click to the URL http://bt.icefish.org and found the WhyWhyLove Ep5
but don't know how to dl it from that link

Can someone teach me please ? I dont know Chinese :-(

rosa_schnee

Post by rosa_schnee » Jul 5th, '07, 15:07

vivavn119 wrote:I click to the URL http://bt.icefish.org and found the WhyWhyLove Ep5
but don't know how to dl it from that link

Can someone teach me please ? I dont know Chinese :-(
when you click on it another window would pop up...you click on the blue words second line..where it says this: [通用软件下载]
otherwise http://myfavdorama.wordpress.com/ has the exact same files and you can download them via direct links so you don't need to know chinese...but if you dont know chinese both methods you are downloading do not have english subtitles..they are just RAWS...hope that helps

acmilansoccer999

Post by acmilansoccer999 » Jul 5th, '07, 18:55

wingsee26 wrote:
acmilansoccer999 wrote:hey everyone i found the vcd version of ep. 6..... dont hav to wait till this sunady
enjoy

I click on the link and it said that the video is not available?? Can you upload it again.
it waz removed off youtube, but here it is on veoh therez ep 7 too
http://www.veoh.com/userVideos.html?use ... abyian2005

vivavn119

Post by vivavn119 » Jul 6th, '07, 00:02

Thankyou rosa_schnee very much

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jul 6th, '07, 00:30

woah! some serious action here on the thread, havent been on for days, or here for a long time...

havent finished watching episode 5 but am looking forward to episode 6 like crazy!!!!

hope to see everyone here for the WWL Episode 06 After Party!!!!

mermaiidsis

Post by mermaiidsis » Jul 6th, '07, 02:36

lol i don't understand chinese nor can i read it but i rely on the summaries you guys right & i match it with the episode so.. THANKS LOADS to the people who rite them. Currently waiting for episode 5 summary to watch & read :) lol thank u thank u

elaidiosa

Post by elaidiosa » Jul 6th, '07, 06:08

mermaiidsis wrote:lol i don't understand chinese nor can i read it but i rely on the summaries you guys right & i match it with the episode so.. THANKS LOADS to the people who rite them. Currently waiting for episode 5 summary to watch & read :) lol thank u thank u
we're in the same boat.... :P i just finished watching episodes 4 and 5 even if i can't understand a word...LOL!

someone's posted ep 6 and the first parts of ep 7 at veoh... i think its from a vcd that the person bought... :lol

danonina27

question>

Post by danonina27 » Jul 7th, '07, 02:49

is anyone going to put the sumnmary for ep 5 and 6 im dying to know whats going on please someone put them up
thank you

izumic

Post by izumic » Jul 7th, '07, 04:16

Ok, I'm finally done writing the summary for episode 5 :cheers:. Sorry it took so long, it's been a little bit crazy lately. I'm not sure if anyone still needs it since the next episode (6) is comming in less than 2 days. However, for anyone that wants a summary, here it is.

Ps. Sorry, this summary is still pretty long.
Pps. I might have left out small chunks here and there because I thought it would make this summary too long or they were pretty self explanatory
Summary for Why Why Love Episode 5

This episode started with the ending of the last episode. Jiadi found Huo Da in front of his house and she hugged him. They have a nice moment together until Jiadi asked Huo Da why he didn’t tell her he paid the hospital fees for her uncle. Huo Da ignored her questions and ordered her to carry him upstairs. She told him to walk by himself.

At Huo Da’s house, Jiadi was feeling really down and homesick. She sat outside on the balcony and started to sing this song that her dad used to sing to her as a child. Huo Da witnessed this scene and remembered when Jiadi said that if you make a funny face, you would forget why you cried in the first place. He attempted to make funny faces, but Jiadi said that his faces are not ugly, so he’s not sincere at all. Huo Da the got up and came face to face Jiadi (who was sitting on his motorcycle) and made a funny face at her (in an attempt to make her laugh). Both of them said they felt weird, and when they turned around, Xiaonan and Huo Da’s friends were looking at them. Xiaonan begged Huo Da to let Jiadi stay at his house for the night. Huo Da said that if they are not scared of him doing something to her, he would. Xiaonan then started insulting Jiadi (in an attempt to discourage Huo Da from doing anything to Jiadi). Huo Da eventually agreed to let Jiadi stay.

When everyone left, Jiadi gave Huo Da a whole bunch of blank coupons and asked him if that would count for a week’s worth of rent. Jiadi then used Huo Da’s cell phone and took a whole bunch of pictures of her making funny faces (to teach him how to make them). She then left to shower. In the washroom, she saw the stuff Huo Da bought her (tooth brush and towel) and felt somewhat touched.

When Jiadi was in the washroom, Huo Yan came over to “investigate” because Yanshu had told him the other day that there was a suspicious woman living with Huo Da. The 2 brothers started talking and Huo Da was rude and offensive as usual. Huo Da acted really suspicious because he knew that his brother likes Jiadi and didn’t want Huo Yan to know that Jiadi lived at his house. At this time, Jiadi found a “present” from Huo Da in the washroom. When she opened it, it was something that helped with constipation (there was a reference to this in the last episode). Somehow, she fell and twisted her ankle. Huo Da and Huo Yan heard her fall and thought she’d hurt herself. Huo Yan tried to open the door, but didn’t realize that Jiadi wasn’t wearing anything. When he force entered the room, Jiadi threw her towel over his head so he didn’t see anything. Huo Da followed his brother and saw her naked. Jiadi realized that Huo Da was looking at her, so she covered her face and screamed. Then she realized he’s looking at her and quickly covered her breasts. It turns out Jiadi sprained her ankle, so Huo Yan had to carry her blind folded (guided by Huo Da) into the bedroom. After this, Huo Yan wants to know who the girl was. Huo Da said it was none of his business and insulted Huo Yan’s mother (who was their father’s mistress). Huo Da also mentioned that his mother died early because she was mad at Huo Yan (I guess knowing that her husband was unfaithful). Huo Da left soon after.

Down stairs, Jiadi’s uncle saw a picture of Huo Yan on a magazine cover. He thought that Huo Yan was Jiadi’s boyfriend and he said that he’s happy for her. The uncle then called Xiaonan.

Upstairs in Huo Da’s house, Jiadi was really upset and was crying in the bedroom. Huo Da assured her that his brother didn’t see anything and tried to make her feel better. But she was still really sad. It turns out that Jiadi is upset that the first (male?) person that saw her naked was Huo Da and she felt violated. Jiadi wants to make Huo Da forget what she looks like naked, so they started drinking. Jiadi wants to know what Huo Da has seen (hence the breast grabbing and funny expressions). She yelled at Huo Da and asked him what he saw. He pretended to be asleep and insulted her by “sleep talking”. Jiadi got really mad and started hitting him with a pillow. They kept on drinking and when Huo Da refused, she threatened to “kill” him. Then Huo Da started teasing her by saying that maybe after drinking, he’ll become perverted. Jiadi got madder and said they can’t stay in the house, so they went to this waterfront place. Jiadi said that she’ll tire him out so much that he won’t dream at all at night. Huo Da then grabbed her and pulled her on his lap. He then proceeded to roll down this ramp thingy and told her that if she didn’t want to die, she should hold on to him tightly. At the bottom of the ramp, they have this moment that looked like they were going to kiss, but at the last minute, Huo Da averted his lips and asked her what she thought he was going to do. He said that she wanted to attack his lips and Jiadi got all flustered and mad.

After that, they went back to Huo Da’s apartment and had a disagreement about who should sleep on the bed (they both want the other to have the bed). In the end, Huo Da got the bed and Jiadi slept on the floor.

Some time during the night, Jiadi’s uncle went to Huo Da’s apartment (he got in claiming to be delivering pizza). We assume he lifted Jiadi off the ground and on to the bed. He then proceeded to taking pictures of Jiadi and Huo Da together (Not sure how the uncle knew about Jiadi and her living arrangements, it’s implied that Xiaonan told him). In the morning, Jiadi and Huo Da woke up on the same bed and couldn’t remember how they’d gotten there. Jiadi got all flustered (again).

As Jiadi headed off to go to school, Huo Yan was waiting for her. He was the perfect gentleman while she worried that he knew the person he walked in on in the washroom the night before was her. Huo Yan drove her to school, but stopped before they got there because Jiadi wanted to avoid rumours. As Jiadi left, she dropped her bear in Huo Yan’s car.

It was the end of the day (or a class) and Jiadi discovered that she had misplaced her bear. Xiaonan wanted to talk to her about something, but Huo Da called Jiadi and told her to come immediately. Jiadi left and Xiaonan seemed really sad (She called ahKen, her boyfriend, and said that he hasn’t called in days and she’s worried about him).
Huo Yan has discovered Jiadi’s bear, and even went and got a very similar looking bear for himself (they looked like a pair). Back at his office, Yanshu brought in a packet and said it was for Huo Yan. She then warned Huo Yan about “a girl who only wanted to take advantage of Huo Da’s position as the second son of a wealthy family” and left. Huo Yan opened up the packet and discovered photos of Jiadi and Huo Da. Jiadi’s uncle called and Huo Yan met him. The uncle asked for a 10 million NT to get rid of Jiadi for Huo Yan because there is no way Huo Yan actually likes her. Huo Yan got mad and asked the uncle a whole slew of questions, ending in whether Jiadi and her uncle planned this whole thing to extort money from him. Then Huo Yan said that he’s not going to give the uncle any money and left.

Huo Yan goes back to the supermarket and thinks of all the good times he’s had with Jiadi. He also remembered how his mother sold him to his dad for a large sum of money.
Jiadi quickly rushes back to Huo Da’s house looking for her bear, but she couldn’t find it. At this time, Huo Da’s leg really itches (inside his cast). Jiadi asked if he wanted help, but then she reminded him that she’s not supposed to touch him, so she took a chop stick and used that to scratch his leg instead.

Huo Yan called Jiadi and asked her to meet him at the supermarket. Jiadi was really happy and started to check her appearance in front of the mirror in the washroom. She also made sushi for Huo Yan (because he’s always treating her). Huo Da said that Huo Yan wouldn’t like sushi; Jiadi was shocked that Huo Da knew she liked his brother and replied that eating food with a special person is a cause for happiness, not sadness. Jiadi left and Huo Da tried the sushi Jiadi left for him (and seemed to like it).

Huo Da called Pozi and tricked Pozi into driving him to the supermarket (by telling him that Xiaonan’s working there). At the supermarket, Pozi ran off to find Xiaonan leaving Huo Da by himself. As Huo Da was wheeling around, he saw Yanshu (was looking for Huo Yan because she saw the picture of Jiadi and Huo Da in Huo Yan’s office). Huo Da followed Yanshu.

In the meantime, Jiadi was waiting for Huo Yan (he was observing her from the above). She was afraid that Huo Yan realized that it was her last night. They meet up and she wanted to give the sushi to Huo Yan. Huo Yan told Jiadi that he’s already booked a room. He then asked what amount of money is enough to buy him a one night stand. He threw the money at Jiadi and forcefully kissed her. At this time Yanshu and Huo Da have both arrived at where Jiadi and Huo Yan were and witnessed the kiss. After the kiss, Jiadi slapped Huo Yan and ran off. At the door, Huo Da stopped her. Jiadi told Huo Da that he can laugh at her, but not now. Huo Da said he’ll let her go if she promises not to hurt herself. Jiadi told him not to worry and ran off. Huo Da wheeled over to where Huo Yan is and yelled at him. Yanshu remarked to Huo Yan if he believes now that some people only wanted to take advantage of him.

Huo Da left to take the train home. At the train station, he wonders to himself why he felt so uncomfortable when Huo Yan kissed Jiadi.

It’s the evening and Jiadi was sitting at the waterfront place again thinking about what Huo Yan said to her. Xiaonan came and tried to comfort Jiadi, but Jiadi refused to be consoled and said that it doesn’t matter. Jiadi said that she forgot her promise to herself (if there is no hope, then there will be no disappointment). Huo Da sent Jiadi a picture of himself making a funny face (with his cell phone). Jiadi said that she will go to Huo Yan’s place and finish her one week service, and afterwards, she won’t have anything to do with either of those 2 brothers again.

Pozi could not find Xiaonan at the supermarket, but as he was getting his car to go home, he saw Xiaonan chasing Huo Da’s car (and standing in front of it to block it). He tried to protect her, but only got in the way of Xiaonan chasing Huo Yan. Pozi got smart and quickly told Xiaonan to get in his car. They drove after Huo Yan until they caught up to him. She explained why Jiadi was at Huo Da’s house and told Huo Yan to quickly apologize to Jiadi. Huo Yan wants to know why there are pictures of Jiadi and Huo Da. But Xiaonan didn’t know about the pictures.

At Huo Da’s house, Yanshu came to show the pictures to Huo Da. Huo Da wanted to know where Yanshu got the pictures and Yanshu said they were from Huo Yan. She also pointed out that those pictures were obviously for blackmailing Huo Yan.

babyxdee

Post by babyxdee » Jul 8th, '07, 03:47

Does anyone have the download for episode 6? torrent?

mermaiidsis

Post by mermaiidsis » Jul 8th, '07, 04:13

izumic wrote:
Ps. Sorry, this summary is still pretty long.
lololol THANKYOU! :w00t: and i like reading the long summaries. especially when i dont understand chinese. :lol hehe..

elaidiosa

Post by elaidiosa » Jul 8th, '07, 06:35

to izumic: thanks a bunch!!! :D

saby

Post by saby » Jul 8th, '07, 10:32

mermaiidsis

Post by mermaiidsis » Jul 8th, '07, 10:49

yupp but no subs..

*bites myself for not knowing chinese* hahahaha

i will wait patiently though. *breathes in and out* LOL

elaidiosa

Post by elaidiosa » Jul 8th, '07, 11:18

yeah, waiting for the subs is pure torture...LOL!

watchin the eps without the subs is still worth it tho!

as long as i can see mike, then it's all good! :D

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Jul 8th, '07, 18:21

OHH puppet~
can you post the link for the ep 6 torrent like you did last week???
thank you ever so much!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

akiyu

Post by akiyu » Jul 8th, '07, 18:32

I am watching this drama too. It's really great, I was pretty skeptical at first but I am glad I decided to watch it in the end. ^^

STR8UPGSTATUS

Post by STR8UPGSTATUS » Jul 9th, '07, 00:36

akiyu wrote:I am watching this drama too. It's really great, I was pretty skeptical at first but I am glad I decided to watch it in the end. ^^
Ditto...

But Judy Qiu 裘蒂/Yang Yan Shu 楊妍書's acting is... :crazy:

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 9th, '07, 01:35

lavenderskye

Post by lavenderskye » Jul 9th, '07, 02:22

STR8UPGSTATUS wrote:
Ditto...

I totally agree with you! Her acting's horrible & she's ugly!

I know we're not supposed to like her character, but if they had casted someone who could act, it wouldn't be so bad.....I still like the drama though & I'll continue to watch it. I'll just try to ignore her. :glare:

goldfishgummy

Interested???

Post by goldfishgummy » Jul 9th, '07, 03:20

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me to catch up with subtitles on episodes 5, 6, 7, and further...if need be....of Huan Huan Ai (Why Why Love). I know that Doremi and Intangible are working really hard to get subs out as fast as possible. Thank you!!! I thought it would be nice to be closer to the point the episodes are at in Taiwan right now...so, that's why I want to try to do subtitles for these eps. Hopefully, Doremi and Intangible will not be mad. The point of fansubbing is so that others (who do not know the language spoken) can enjoy and understand the drama. That's what I want to do.

Anyone who is interested in doing translating, timing, or helping out in any other way, please send me a message. There are no requirements. Any help is appreciated!! There will always be some sort of job that someone can do. :) (By the way, this is the first time that I will be doing a subbing project. Please, bear with me. I will do my best.)

I will start translating episode 5 at the best of my abilities. Like I said above, I could definitely use help. Also, I'm not very big about listing credits for the work (unless someone is particular about it.) I'm doing this for everyone, not for credit. I would like to be able to trust that no one would take credit for someone else's work.

Thanks!!! I hope to hear from someone soon!! (Hopefully, on a good note. :thumright: )

jolenee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jolenee » Jul 9th, '07, 03:53

Haha . Thing is , what's the point of doing it when Intangible FS & DoReMii is already subbing it ?
Wouldn't it be a waste of time & effort ?

Anyway , episodes 4 & 5 are coming along smoothly .
---------------------------------------

Ew, I hate Yan Shu . Like , of course I wouldn't like her character in the series, but her acting bothers me too . What's with her stoned face ? Can't she do some other expression T_____T

STR8UPGSTATUS

Post by STR8UPGSTATUS » Jul 9th, '07, 03:55

lavenderskye wrote:
STR8UPGSTATUS wrote:
Ditto...

I totally agree with you! Her acting's horrible & she's ugly!

I know we're not supposed to like her character, but if they had casted someone who could act, it wouldn't be so bad.....I still like the drama though & I'll continue to watch it. I'll just try to ignore her. :glare:
Seriously man lol. I thought she was doing the stiffness/bad acting on purpose, but it continued throughout the episodes. I'm going to try my best to ignore her too, but when she comes on the screen... :fear: :lol :roll

keaiclam

Post by keaiclam » Jul 9th, '07, 04:24

STR8UPGSTATUS wrote:
akiyu wrote:I am watching this drama too. It's really great, I was pretty skeptical at first but I am glad I decided to watch it in the end. ^^
Ditto...

I watched it with my mom and she said the same thing :lol

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Jul 9th, '07, 07:07

ohh thanks puppet I found the 6th feeling version on IFS forum yay!! :]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UB6DILMZ
credit: jolene

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jul 9th, '07, 16:17

WWL Episode 06 Ratings: 3.14

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Jul 9th, '07, 18:18

hey did anyone write the ep 6 summary?

vietgirlvivian

Post by vietgirlvivian » Jul 9th, '07, 19:04

Does anyone know where I can read a summary of ep 4? I have been checking on Doremii and infs blog to see when ep 4 and 5 will be coming out. Infs seems to almost be done. Will the 4th ep be out by the time the 5th one is? THANKS FOR SUBBING DOREMII AND INFS!!!!

vietgirlvivian

Re: Interested???

Post by vietgirlvivian » Jul 9th, '07, 19:24

[quote="goldfishgummy"]Hi,

I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me to catch up with subtitles on episodes 5, 6, 7, and further...if need be....of Huan Huan Ai (Why Why Love). I know that Doremi and Intangible are working really hard to get subs out as fast as possible. Thank you!!! I thought it would be nice to be closer to the point the episodes are at in Taiwan right now...so, that's why I want to try to do subtitles for these eps. Hopefully, Doremi and Intangible will not be mad. The point of fansubbing is so that others (who do not know the language spoken) can enjoy and understand the drama. That's what I want to do.

Anyone who is interested in doing translating, timing, or helping out in any other way, please send me a message. There are no requirements. Any help is appreciated!! There will always be some sort of job that someone can do. :) (By the way, this is the first time that I will be doing a subbing project. Please, bear with me. I will do my best.)

I will start translating episode 5 at the best of my abilities. Like I said above, I could definitely use help. Also, I'm not very big about listing credits for the work (unless someone is particular about it.) I'm doing this for everyone, not for credit. I would like to be able to trust that no one would take credit for someone else's work.

Thanks!!! I hope to hear from someone soon!! (Hopefully, on a good note. :thumright: )[/quot

If you finish those episodes before Doremii and INFS please inform me where you will be uploading them. Thanks!

vietgirlvivian

Post by vietgirlvivian » Jul 9th, '07, 19:27

When episode 4 comes out will it be put on veoh that day? I hope so cause thats the only way I can watch it. Thanks a bunch to everyone subbing!!!!!

vietgirlvivian

Post by vietgirlvivian » Jul 9th, '07, 19:28

Does anyone know where I can read a summary of ep 4? I have been checking on Doremii and infs blog to see when ep 4 and 5 will be coming out. Infs seems to almost be done. Will the 4th ep be out by the time the 5th one is? THANKS FOR SUBBING DOREMII AND INFS!!!!

peng2

Post by peng2 » Jul 10th, '07, 01:01

Yang Yan Shu (Judy Qui's character) gets on my nerves!!! And so does her Mandarin!

Is it just me who thinks she has a weird constipated accent?

Her acting is awful too. The whole package is just bad... why does Hou Da fall for an ugly, not even cute girl? GRRRR! :x

Everything about her is just fake and forced.

yen85

Post by yen85 » Jul 10th, '07, 01:15

Do anyone have the torrent link for epd4 pls..
I m so slow..lol

hamanokumko1212

Post by hamanokumko1212 » Jul 10th, '07, 01:18

:D i think i will like this... i can't wait to see it :P

peng2

Post by peng2 » Jul 10th, '07, 01:19

This is the icefish torrent link: Episode 4

MmeKat

Post by MmeKat » Jul 10th, '07, 03:50

:O I just finished watching episode 6 and that's all i can say..... :O :O :O
I absolutely loved the hug between raine and mike...it was just so tender... I'll have to wait for the summary and the subs, but it seems to me that he already has feelings for her.... what with his hallucinating about her...LOL!

But I'm confused b/c then at the beginning he goes to talk to his brother apparently to clarify things and then at the end it seems like he got them together.... but then it seems that it bothered him when he found out that his brother had carried her to his car so they could talk...

I think that he thinks that he still likes that ugly thing..yanshu and doesn't yet accept that he already has feelings for Jiadi. But if you guys notice, all he does is look at her and smile like a bafoon....wish he'd smile like that to me :wub:

Well, episode 7 looks quite promising with another kiss... yeah :w00t: ... let me see if I can find that link for VEOH....

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Jul 10th, '07, 04:02

i told my friend to watch this drama (though i didn't watch it myself) and she's like addicted to it now.. she loves it!! so it must be really good...
i have to wait for the whole series to come out then i`ll watch it.. since i want to know the whole thing without waiting

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Jul 10th, '07, 11:42

vietgirlvivian wrote:Does anyone know where I can read a summary of ep 4? I have been checking on Doremii and infs blog to see when ep 4 and 5 will be coming out. Infs seems to almost be done. Will the 4th ep be out by the time the 5th one is? THANKS FOR SUBBING DOREMII AND INFS!!!!
Hi, you can find a summary of epi 4 by Izumic on this thread...page 16 (last post).

akiyu

Post by akiyu » Jul 10th, '07, 14:43

STR8UPGSTATUS wrote:
Ditto...

I KNOW. Watching her act so far is really... a torture. :glare: I mean, seriously, she has no acting skills. -.- Plus her mandarin sucks, which made it even worse. I really wonder how she got the part in the first place, and I wonder even more why the production team decided to use her. Sorry if I sounded too harsh, but that's cause I think WWL is a really good drama, and her acting sort of pulled the whole drama down. :x

ailamarie

Post by ailamarie » Jul 10th, '07, 15:09

i love episode 4....Mike's kisses are still so hot!!!!

lavenderskye

Post by lavenderskye » Jul 10th, '07, 15:42

ailamarie wrote:i love episode 4....Mike's kisses are still so hot!!!!
I know...*sigh* :wub:

There's more to come. :mrgreen:

jolenee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jolenee » Jul 10th, '07, 16:09

i know . can't wait till episode 7's kiss . though it's forced , mike surely seems really into it .

saby

Post by saby » Jul 10th, '07, 19:16

U can watch episode 6 n 7 here

http://www.veoh.com/userVideos.html?use ... abyian2005

its really a good one

lyzievue

Post by lyzievue » Jul 10th, '07, 20:51

ok kinda slow but is there english sunb for ep 4 an 5 and 7???

and can some 1 gimme the torrent for 5& 6

lyzievue

Post by lyzievue » Jul 10th, '07, 20:52

opps i meant ep 6 not 7

vietgirlvivian

Post by vietgirlvivian » Jul 10th, '07, 21:39

lyzievue wrote:ok kinda slow but is there english sunb for ep 4 an 5 and 7???

and can some 1 gimme the torrent for 5& 6

There is english subs for episode 4 on veoh. It wasn't subbed by Doremii so it's not very good. Not everything they say is subbed. Plus the person only uploaded a little more then half of the episode. If you wait a little longer Doremii should be done along with episode 5. On INF'S blog they are almost done with episode 5. They just have to do 90% QC. People posted summaries of 4 and 5. The summary of 4 is on page 16 and 5 is on page 21.

lyzievue

Post by lyzievue » Jul 10th, '07, 22:23

oh ok thanks

jolenee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jolenee » Jul 11th, '07, 00:53

^ episode 6 DDL can be found here :
http://intangiblefs.livejournal.com/7149.html

MmeKat

Post by MmeKat » Jul 11th, '07, 02:30

I just watched epi. 7 on Veoh and....
the much anticipated stolen kiss didn't happen.... :-( I'm sooooo dissapointed.... But it is obvious that they are both thinking about each other.... :wub:
Can't wait to finally know what the heck they are saying... especially when Hou Da is telling Yan Shu off... she's such a witch :cussing:

vietgirlvivian

Post by vietgirlvivian » Jul 11th, '07, 03:18

How many episodes have aired in Tawian so far and in America what day does it air over there?

sarten

Post by sarten » Jul 11th, '07, 03:36

sarten looooooooooves MIKE HE!!
the first drama i've seen is love contract & fell in love with him *_*
since i saw the preview i've been waiting for the subs
thx!!!!

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 11th, '07, 04:21

vietgirlvivian wrote:How many episodes have aired in Tawian so far and in America what day does it air over there?
6 episodes and it airs Sunday night there so in America that would be Sunday morning.

itsjenny

Post by itsjenny » Jul 11th, '07, 06:25

OMG. I love love this drama. Mike is just soo cute!

dramasrock

Post by dramasrock » Jul 11th, '07, 08:32

i <33333333333333 wwl

xxsweety

Post by xxsweety » Jul 11th, '07, 08:45

so when would all the english subs be posted?

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 11th, '07, 09:07

xxsweety wrote:so when would all the english subs be posted?
Think months. It's not even half way through airing. So it will take 2 months just for it to be done airing in Taiwan. Subbing will be much longer.

MmeKat

Post by MmeKat » Jul 11th, '07, 13:16

Hey Puppet Princess... since you seem to know alot... how many episodes is this series? Some places say 12 others say 20+...do you know which is right? Or is it the type of thing where depending on ratings they may film more epi?

saby

Post by saby » Jul 11th, '07, 13:17

i think there are 14 episodes

vietgirlvivian

Post by vietgirlvivian » Jul 11th, '07, 16:18

So i'm guessing that Jia Di and Hua Yan will be together for awhile until Hua Da and Jia Di relize they love each other. If it does end up to be Jia Di and Hua Da I wonder who will be with Hua Yan. Then again there's a long way to go.

vietgirlvivian

Post by vietgirlvivian » Jul 11th, '07, 16:19

Puppet Princess wrote:
vietgirlvivian wrote:How many episodes have aired in Tawian so far and in America what day does it air over there?
6 episodes and it airs Sunday night there so in America that would be Sunday morning.
Thanks a bunch! I have one more question. IFS seems to almost be done with episode 5. Do you think Doremii will be done with episode 4 before the 5th one comes out? Not to rush them or anything i'm just wondering.

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 11th, '07, 17:44

Don't know. I'm not actually in charge of WWL. I can only tell you what Kesh tells me.

baller620

Re: Interested???

Post by baller620 » Jul 12th, '07, 06:30

goldfishgummy wrote:Hi,

Thanks!!! I hope to hear from someone soon!! (Hopefully, on a good note. :thumright: )

hey maybe you should join DoReMii's team because i think they are in need of translators? either way thanks for subbing the drama!

lyzievue

Post by lyzievue » Jul 12th, '07, 07:47

ahh i cant wait til the eng subs comes out for 4 5 6 and 7...so excited watched 4 and 5 raw and read the summaries which was good but i want the translation....i wanna know what the say word from word...yeah excited

mermaiidsis

Post by mermaiidsis » Jul 12th, '07, 11:36

wahhhhhhhhhhhh i love wwl <3 i would marry if i could

lavenderskye

Post by lavenderskye » Jul 13th, '07, 11:57

MmeKat wrote:I just watched epi. 7 on Veoh and....
the much anticipated stolen kiss didn't happen.... :-( I'm sooooo dissapointed.... But it is obvious that they are both thinking about each other.... :wub:
Can't wait to finally know what the heck they are saying... especially when Hou Da is telling Yan Shu off... she's such a witch :cussing:
I watched ep. 7 on veoh too, but...
I remember seeing him kiss her again and this time in front of Huo Yan. He was pretending she was his girlfriend so the other girls would stop harassing him. I'd like to see them kiss where the both of them actually want to and remember doing it...haha. :lol
In the real world, I don't believe Huo Da would actually pine for a girl like Yan Shu (horrible personality & looks), but then again it's a TV drama, so anything goes.

vietgirlvivian

Post by vietgirlvivian » Jul 13th, '07, 20:44

Is there already 7 episodes out?

vietgirlvivian

Post by vietgirlvivian » Jul 13th, '07, 20:46

I hope Doremii finishes episode 4 soon because INFS is pretty much done with episode 5 as to what they put on there blogs. THANKS ALOT FOR SUBBING!!!!

noriblue

Post by noriblue » Jul 14th, '07, 02:58

Who is this Yan Shu person (Judy Qiu?)? I can't believe they didn't pick a better actress for this character. I mean, she supposed to be one of the main characters, which Mike He loves, but she's so........ incompetent and not that pretty... Is she famous or something?

Oh, does anyone know other tv drama where JiaDi's brother acted? I think I saw him... but couldn't remember what drama... hm.. looks familiar...

Mike He is soooooooooooo freaking hot.. :wub: :wub: :wub:
KingOne looks so much better in WWL than DBY :wub:
Rainie Yang is so cute. I love her too. :wub:

vietgirlvivian

Post by vietgirlvivian » Jul 14th, '07, 16:09

Episode 4 just came out in soft subs. YAY! I hope it will be put on veoh soon.

tasmaniandevil

Post by tasmaniandevil » Jul 15th, '07, 13:20

i like 6sense version cuz it's much clearer. can someone upload it up here? cuz i have trouble finding the torrents myself from forum0086. thanx in advance :D

jolenee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jolenee » Jul 15th, '07, 13:50

MmeKat

Post by MmeKat » Jul 15th, '07, 14:09

jolenee wrote:You can find it here :
Hey, what series is your avi from? I don't remember ever seeing her witht hat actor... but I love her, especially in My Girl. Thanks for letting me know! :thumleft:

tasmaniandevil

Post by tasmaniandevil » Jul 15th, '07, 16:15

jolenee wrote:You can find it here :
thanx loads :mrgreen: