Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[TwDrama] Why Why Love (CTS, 2007)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
User avatar
bent
Posts: 135
Joined: Feb 23rd, '07, 08:40

Post by bent » Aug 4th, '07, 11:50

why why no one uploading ep 6 onwards..

:(

Puppet Princess
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sep 3rd, '06, 15:27
Location: Hawaii

Post by Puppet Princess » Aug 4th, '07, 17:15

Try reading the doremii blog instead of asking questions.

User avatar
Aisurukuriimu
Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 21st, '07, 12:38

Post by Aisurukuriimu » Aug 6th, '07, 00:38

WWL Episode 10 is out on Icefish EVERYONE!!

User avatar
DramaholicxD
Posts: 107
Joined: Apr 11th, '07, 00:25
Location: Under Your Bed

Post by DramaholicxD » Aug 6th, '07, 04:48

can u give me the one from 6th feelings/version? my computer can't read Chinese so it shows up as "???" =[

vivavn119
Posts: 37
Joined: Jan 26th, '06, 13:37

Post by vivavn119 » Aug 6th, '07, 13:23

Can u paste the link for Ep10 on icefish please ?????
Thankyou so much

User avatar
muffymui
Posts: 18
Joined: Feb 2nd, '06, 04:41
Location: Richmond BC~

Post by muffymui » Aug 6th, '07, 16:44

BT Icefish Ep 10 Link

Ep 10 was awesome! So much Rainie/Mike goodness :wub:
Next episode seems a bit complicated for their love plot though... @.@

PS~ So the woman probably was HY's mom?

vietgirlvivian
Posts: 39
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 04:28

Post by vietgirlvivian » Aug 7th, '07, 19:37

Does anyone have a summary of episode 9 and 10 I can read? PLEASE and THANK YOU!

User avatar
Chidori-Chan
Posts: 160
Joined: Sep 20th, '05, 13:48
Location: europe

Post by Chidori-Chan » Aug 7th, '07, 21:42

i must say this drama is better than Devil Beside You, though the plot seemed abit similiar due to the actos involved are the same (main three), and mike's character is almost like his character in DBY.
Anyway, I like the twist and Kingone is better looking in this drama and have more a better standing...lol..

can anyone tell me about this song in ep10, what is the title and who sang it and where i can download it ..haha...

it goes ... WELCOME TO MY HEART ... la la la la la .....so on..

thanks

User avatar
muffymui
Posts: 18
Joined: Feb 2nd, '06, 04:41
Location: Richmond BC~

Post by muffymui » Aug 8th, '07, 04:11

Chidori-Chan wrote:i must say this drama is better than Devil Beside You, though the plot seemed abit similiar due to the actos involved are the same (main three), and mike's character is almost like his character in DBY.
Anyway, I like the twist and Kingone is better looking in this drama and have more a better standing...lol..

can anyone tell me about this song in ep10, what is the title and who sang it and where i can download it ..haha...

it goes ... WELCOME TO MY HEART ... la la la la la .....so on..

thanks
=] the song's called Welcome to My Heart by Kingone himself~
I have a radio rip version of it ^^
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vpfkwr
According to internet sources? A Kingone single will be released, and it mainly features songs from Why Why Love!! :wub:

joydarynthian
Posts: 27
Joined: Jul 19th, '06, 03:49

help...

Post by joydarynthian » Aug 8th, '07, 04:30

Hi guys,

I really need help... I downloaded the hardsubbed but then I couldn't watch it.
When I played it with Windows Media Player and Winamp, the pictures didn't come out.
I could only hear the sound but no images whatsoever :scratch:

Is there anything I can do?
Please help..I really want to watch this series.. :cry:

I thank you in advance..

User avatar
elaidiosa
Posts: 49
Joined: Jun 28th, '07, 07:17
Location: in a land far, far away

Re: help...

Post by elaidiosa » Aug 8th, '07, 05:15

joydarynthian wrote:Hi guys,

I really need help... I downloaded the hardsubbed but then I couldn't watch it.
When I played it with Windows Media Player and Winamp, the pictures didn't come out.
I could only hear the sound but no images whatsoever :scratch:

Is there anything I can do?
Please help..I really want to watch this series.. :cry:

I thank you in advance..
i think you need to install codecs for that. try this link : http://www.cccp-project.net/

User avatar
saby
Posts: 238
Joined: Jun 28th, '07, 08:50

Post by saby » Aug 8th, '07, 09:00

are hardsubs for episode 6 out yet ? :)

thanks guys for all your hardwork


btw I cant wait for kingones album :D I really want welcoem to my heart song. :wub:

User avatar
elaidiosa
Posts: 49
Joined: Jun 28th, '07, 07:17
Location: in a land far, far away

Post by elaidiosa » Aug 8th, '07, 14:09

saby wrote:are hardsubs for episode 6 out yet ? :)

thanks guys for all your hardwork


btw I cant wait for kingones album :D I really want welcoem to my heart song. :wub:
hardsubs for 6 and 7 are out. :D

User avatar
Eternal Snow
Posts: 328
Joined: Jan 12th, '07, 15:02

Post by Eternal Snow » Aug 8th, '07, 14:42

hii guys!! XD i just started watching Why Why Love XD & it roooooooocks! XD Mike is soooooooooooooooo kyaaaaaaa~~ :wub: :wub: :faint: :wub: :wub:

i just wanted to ask if anyone had the mp3 of the theme song sang by Kingone? :unsure: i`m really hooked to it right now so if anyone could upload it to mediafire for me it`ll be much much appreciated :wub:

P.S: i searched the topic.. & the SS link was dead & i can`t dl neither from MU nor rapidshare :cry:

vietgirlvivian
Posts: 39
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 04:28

Post by vietgirlvivian » Aug 8th, '07, 15:48

How many episodes have been aired in Tawian so far?

User avatar
saby
Posts: 238
Joined: Jun 28th, '07, 08:50

Post by saby » Aug 8th, '07, 17:40

10 episodes

User avatar
Albatrice
Posts: 81
Joined: Feb 12th, '07, 21:22
Location: Belgium

Post by Albatrice » Aug 8th, '07, 21:00

On asianfanatics there are some summaries and translations of previews here somewhere

User avatar
XoX
Posts: 89
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 20:09
Location: Florida

Post by XoX » Aug 9th, '07, 15:50

I'm in love with this series so far...
Probably because of Mike and Rainie :D
Can't wait for ep 11 for more RM moments

User avatar
Sono
Posts: 58
Joined: Aug 27th, '06, 15:50
Location: France

Post by Sono » Aug 13th, '07, 11:49

Epi 11 was so cute !!! but preview for epi 12 made me anxious...

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Aug 13th, '07, 13:35

i thought that this should go here, i just saw the ratings at AF.net

and Episode 11 Ratings are 3.42

i also found these pics...
look at your own risk, they will leave you with many questions that i cant answer...
Image
Image
Image
credit to tdrama*addict at asianfanatics.net
i am really looking forward to the next episode, it looks so intense, the all out fighting between HD and HY, and then the HY with HD situation and HD with JD situation, i am really looking forward to it, i want it to be Sunday already!

am satisfied with the ratings, theyre getting higher and higher as we reach the climax, what will happen!!!

User avatar
lyzievue
Posts: 11
Joined: Apr 24th, '07, 07:47
Location: Fresno, CA

Post by lyzievue » Aug 16th, '07, 09:18

ok so is there a summary n episode 8?

supertodo100
Posts: 6
Joined: May 2nd, '07, 10:26

why why love

Post by supertodo100 » Aug 16th, '07, 21:32

what was the song from episode 8?? i really lke that song. :unsure:

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Aug 16th, '07, 22:17

which song?

the intro song or ending song or was it a song in between?

User avatar
uncchristine99
Posts: 9
Joined: Mar 20th, '06, 02:21
Contact:

Post by uncchristine99 » Aug 17th, '07, 03:59

Wow... episode 11 was intense. In better news, I missed a lot in episode 8! Thank you for the subs! I don't want this drama to ever end... gah!

User avatar
ch3nny
Posts: 213
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 17:21
Location: Australia, Perth

Post by ch3nny » Aug 17th, '07, 04:12

hey guys i cant find episode 11 =S

supertodo100
Posts: 6
Joined: May 2nd, '07, 10:26

why why love

Post by supertodo100 » Aug 17th, '07, 13:40

Superkyle wrote:which song?

the intro song or ending song or was it a song in between?

song in between. :)

User avatar
saby
Posts: 238
Joined: Jun 28th, '07, 08:50

Post by saby » Aug 17th, '07, 14:30

that song goes like... welcome to my heart welcome to my heart... falling faliing............... ?????

that song is by kingone -welcome to my heart

supertodo100
Posts: 6
Joined: May 2nd, '07, 10:26

Post by supertodo100 » Aug 18th, '07, 02:30

saby wrote:that song goes like... welcome to my heart welcome to my heart... falling faliing............... ?????

that song is by kingone -welcome to my heart
not that one, the song where mike he was studying alone. ??

silverfish
Posts: 12
Joined: Sep 1st, '05, 13:34

Post by silverfish » Aug 19th, '07, 07:18

hey,can someone pls help me seed ep 4 of whywhy love 04- icefish.rmvb>? my torrent's stuck at 85%!! THANKS

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Aug 19th, '07, 14:12

am watching episode 12 and this episode so far has been pretty intense!

im wondering i heard now that it will be 15 episodes or will they stay at 14 as confirmed before, does anyone have any news relating this matter?

OOOH! i know what song your talking about supertodo100, the one by Rainie Yang, yeah its an upbeat song, unfortunately i dont know the name of the song, luckily Rainie's album is coming out soon, at the end of this month, so youll get to hear it once the album is out!

User avatar
Sono
Posts: 58
Joined: Aug 27th, '06, 15:50
Location: France

Post by Sono » Aug 19th, '07, 17:38

OHHH Superkyle !

Where where where did you find the linf for episode 12 ?
Thanks for sharing ? cos i'm still looking for :-(

User avatar
Sphinxy
Posts: 30
Joined: Aug 17th, '07, 23:33
Location: Jersey, USA

Post by Sphinxy » Aug 20th, '07, 02:23

Hehe, I love Why Why Love... Im so glad to see the main characters of DBY back... Especially Mike.. Tee hee.

User avatar
saby
Posts: 238
Joined: Jun 28th, '07, 08:50

Post by saby » Aug 20th, '07, 09:32

you can watch up to episode 14 here (without subs)


http://www.veoh.com/userVideos.html?use ... abyian2005

User avatar
saby
Posts: 238
Joined: Jun 28th, '07, 08:50

Post by saby » Aug 20th, '07, 09:51

omg is Hua Da goin to die ? :cry: omg no dont do this.. Im sick of dramas with sad ending.... He has Wilson's disease.. someone explained what that is :Wilson's disease causes the body to retain copper. The liver of a person who has Wilson's disease does not release copper into bile as it should. Bile is a liquid produced by the liver that helps with digestion. As the intestines absorb copper from food, the copper builds up in the liver and injures liver tissue. Eventually, the damage causes the liver to release the copper directly into the bloodstream, which carries the copper throughout the body. The copper buildup leads to damage in the kidneys, brain, and eyes. If not treated, Wilson's disease can cause severe brain damage, liver failure, and death.Wilson's disease requires lifelong treatment. If the disorder is detected early and treated correctly, a person with Wilson's disease can enjoy completely normal health......

so I hope everything will be OK

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Aug 20th, '07, 11:57

Sono wrote:OHHH Superkyle !

Where where where did you find the linf for episode 12 ?
Thanks for sharing ? cos i'm still looking for :-(
well i watched it live through Ppstream on my comp but here is the link for Episode 12 on youtube:

WWL Episode 12 - Part 1

vietgirlvivian
Posts: 39
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 04:28

Post by vietgirlvivian » Aug 20th, '07, 15:43

saby wrote:you can watch up to episode 14 here (without subs)


http://www.veoh.com/userVideos.html?use ... abyian2005
How did they get episode 14? I thought it's only been aired up to episode 12.

User avatar
saby
Posts: 238
Joined: Jun 28th, '07, 08:50

Post by saby » Aug 20th, '07, 15:44

you can buy a dvd that has all (i think all) eps on

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Aug 20th, '07, 18:13

yeah, I already see the DVD in chinatown now...

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Aug 20th, '07, 21:44

YAY! WWL Rating's were the highest today!!!!


WWL Episode 12 Ratings: 3.52

User avatar
elaidiosa
Posts: 49
Joined: Jun 28th, '07, 07:17
Location: in a land far, far away

Post by elaidiosa » Aug 21st, '07, 03:47

i saw the preview for ep 13...and all i can say is:
:cry: :cry: the last part of the preview was heartbreaking! Huo Da is suffering from a life threatening disease..nooo!!!! of course, in the end, everything will turn out great..but still...*sniff*

on a happier note, i love the RM moments! they're so adorable!! *sigh* i wish i was playing Jia Di...i'd kiss the crap out of Huo Da for sure.. :lol :wub: :P
as for the ratings, i'm so ecstatic! i hope the release of the vcd (or is it dvd? :scratch: ) won't affect the rating of the yet to be aired episodes though...

User avatar
Sphinxy
Posts: 30
Joined: Aug 17th, '07, 23:33
Location: Jersey, USA

Post by Sphinxy » Aug 21st, '07, 17:24

It just kills me how much Jia Di is so misunderstood in this drama.. The first few episodes wanna make me kill her Best friend but... yeah. Hehe

User avatar
DramaholicxD
Posts: 107
Joined: Apr 11th, '07, 00:25
Location: Under Your Bed

Post by DramaholicxD » Aug 23rd, '07, 01:58

did anyone find the summaries for ep10,11 and 12? o_O

User avatar
xstarl1ght
Posts: 79
Joined: Aug 24th, '07, 15:18

Post by xstarl1ght » Aug 26th, '07, 00:34

Omg.. I just watched ep 9. To me, I think this is such a great drama. xD
I really really want to watch ep 10. arghs. it's totally killing me. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I was surprised seeing the DVDs on yesasia.

Loving WWL :wub:

User avatar
Sphinxy
Posts: 30
Joined: Aug 17th, '07, 23:33
Location: Jersey, USA

Post by Sphinxy » Aug 26th, '07, 05:19

xstarl1ght wrote:Omg.. I just watched ep 9. To me, I think this is such a great drama. xD
I really really want to watch ep 10. arghs. it's totally killing me. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I was surprised seeing the DVDs on yesasia.

Loving WWL :wub:
haha, i had just finished watching Ep- 9 too! Wasn't it good? Omg! =) I can't wait till episode 10 comes out in HS-- it's going to be great!!

chincpn
Posts: 12
Joined: Aug 18th, '07, 11:39

Post by chincpn » Aug 26th, '07, 10:25

ohh.. i think this series is so nice and very funny just saw small portion of episode 1 hehehe
i think kind of similar with devils beside you.. any have ddl of this..

User avatar
ch3nny
Posts: 213
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 17:21
Location: Australia, Perth

Post by ch3nny » Aug 27th, '07, 13:40

hey guys i can find any links to actually download episodes 11 and onwards.....does any1 help direct me to a site to dl please?

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Aug 28th, '07, 00:17

well i missed this weeks episode, i read at asianfanatics that there was no BTS, so dissapointing...
and even more that stuff happens to HD and HY!!! no one seems to be that hyped about this episode at all... well there's two more episodes left, i hope Rainie and Mike do one last promo for episode 15!!!!

tasmaniandevil
Posts: 25
Joined: Oct 12th, '06, 13:12
Location: singapore

Post by tasmaniandevil » Aug 28th, '07, 13:51

ch3nny wrote:hey guys i can find any links to actually download episodes 11 and onwards.....does any1 help direct me to a site to dl please?
hello i got it from 6th sense. its raw but quality's good.

http://intangiblefs.livejournal.com/7149.html

User avatar
acmilansoccer999
Posts: 31
Joined: Jun 19th, '07, 17:30
Location: NY

Post by acmilansoccer999 » Aug 29th, '07, 17:16

gosh i come back from vaca and wat do i find the vcd version with all the eps!!! YAY!!!! I just finished the whole series and luvved the ending.. i just hope it doesnt affect the ratings..
and i donwloaded ep 13 6/sense version it doesnt seem to hav a bts just the previews? did that ep not hav a bts? wahhhh bts are so intersting thou......

User avatar
Sphinxy
Posts: 30
Joined: Aug 17th, '07, 23:33
Location: Jersey, USA

Post by Sphinxy » Aug 29th, '07, 18:41

Yay, episode 10 was great! Now, im just aching for 11. Oh, how cruel... =)

User avatar
helenmelon
Posts: 11
Joined: Nov 30th, '06, 03:17
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Post by helenmelon » Aug 29th, '07, 23:19

You can download the CD versions of the WWL theme songs :)

Opening Theme:
王傳一 - 我要的世界
Kingone Wang - Wo Yao De Shi Jie
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f2pttz

Ending Theme:
楊丞琳 - 缺氧
Rainie Yang - Que Yang
http://www.sendspace.com/file/46q32d

I didn't upload them, just passing the links along

User avatar
Sphinxy
Posts: 30
Joined: Aug 17th, '07, 23:33
Location: Jersey, USA

Post by Sphinxy » Aug 30th, '07, 02:21

helenmelon wrote:You can download the CD versions of the WWL theme songs :)

Opening Theme:
王傳一 - 我要的世界
Kingone Wang - Wo Yao De Shi Jie
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f2pttz

Ending Theme:
楊丞琳 - 缺氧
Rainie Yang - Que Yang
http://www.sendspace.com/file/46q32d

I didn't upload them, just passing the links along
Omg, thank you! Ive been looking for this for a while!

User avatar
wndestiny
Posts: 8
Joined: Aug 29th, '07, 13:51
Location: Alhambra : Salt Lake City
Contact:

Post by wndestiny » Aug 30th, '07, 02:45

i'm watchin this rite now... its sooo good...

thx for all subbers... and eerything...

User avatar
ch3nny
Posts: 213
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 17:21
Location: Australia, Perth

Post by ch3nny » Aug 31st, '07, 06:58

tasmaniandevil wrote:
ch3nny wrote:hey guys i can find any links to actually download episodes 11 and onwards.....does any1 help direct me to a site to dl please?
hello i got it from 6th sense. its raw but quality's good.

http://intangiblefs.livejournal.com/7149.html
thanku so much hehehe i can understand mando, just cant read =P

User avatar
Tananda
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:21
Location: Chicago

Post by Tananda » Aug 31st, '07, 22:13

I am far behind on this series- I didn't know of it until yesterday. I'm halfway through episode four though and I'm really enjoying the characters. Even though I believe some of the loan shark plot is wayy overboard, I'm diggin' the quirks (such as Mike He's singing/humming outbursts and Raines hilarious facial expressions) in this series.

CookiezRawr
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 04:29

umm...

Post by CookiezRawr » Sep 2nd, '07, 00:11

I'm not sure if i'm suppose to post this here......
anyways..

For the one's who had watched Why Why Love (exchange love0 8 anyone of you know what the song Jiang Xiao Nan was singing to Tong Jia Di? [it was from 29:14-29:22, if i'm correct...]



Thanks in advance :]

User avatar
Tananda
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:21
Location: Chicago

Post by Tananda » Sep 2nd, '07, 04:29

Whew! I'm all caught up on this series. My favorite part isn't even dialogue- it's Mike He growling in episode 9. :P

The behind the scenes stuff is excellent. I really enjoy seeing the cast goofing off. And Mike He (he's just such a gem in this series!) calling Rainie 'professional' in English was just so cute.

milia
Posts: 59
Joined: Jun 23rd, '04, 08:37

Post by milia » Sep 4th, '07, 02:51

i really enjoy watching this story .. so funny and cute too ..
I really like Mike He expression when he teased her ..


so lovely

User avatar
foxtoast
Posts: 81
Joined: May 14th, '07, 01:49
Location: USA

Post by foxtoast » Sep 4th, '07, 22:51

helenmelon wrote:You can download the CD versions of the WWL theme songs :)

Opening Theme:
??? - ?????
Kingone Wang - Wo Yao De Shi Jie
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f2pttz

Ending Theme:
??? - ??
Rainie Yang - Que Yang
http://www.sendspace.com/file/46q32d

I didn't upload them, just passing the links along
Thanks for linking these, I've been looking for them ^_^ Is the soundtrack out yet? I've been wanting that song Rainie sings, too (not the ending theme but the up tempo one they play whenever she's being cute with Mike :) )

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Sep 6th, '07, 02:19

whoa! there is only one more episode left and the ratings decreased slightly...

User avatar
crazypilovee
Posts: 63
Joined: Aug 15th, '07, 22:17

Post by crazypilovee » Sep 6th, '07, 03:39

i just finished ep14.... and HOLY CRAP WTF?!?!?!?!? i HATED.. ABHORRED... THIS EPISODE.
mike he kept on being mean to her wanting to push her away and have her hate him when he's dead cuz it'll be better than being sad, and then kept on changing his mind and being really sweet again. he does this like at least 5 times.. if i were rainie i'd be like wtf are u bipolar? u can't treat me this badly period, i'm leaving. and at the end he was gonna PROPOSE to her and hosted this elaborate party and at the last minute.. he closes the case w/ her engagmnt ring and lies that he's always loved the other bushy haired grl, kisses that grl, and throws rainie's ring in the pool...... i mean wtf.

he thinks she's gonna hurt less when he's gone... but she's gonna hurt more cuz she's gonna think.. oh why didn't i understand what he was going thru? why didn't he tell me? stuff like that... why is he being so stupid!!
i watchd this thinking it was the last ep too.. haha.. it's gonna get better for the last ep... i hope.

blueseeker
Posts: 100
Joined: Mar 8th, '07, 18:33

Post by blueseeker » Sep 7th, '07, 06:52

yeah i know what you mean i just finished watching that episode myself and although i was confused as to wether it was the last episode or not......all i could think about is why they were making it so freaking dramatic all the way to the very end. Honestly can't they just give us one whole episode of just pure happiness? or is it too much to ask.

User avatar
baby_shin
Posts: 100
Joined: Oct 9th, '06, 10:26
Location: Sydney

Post by baby_shin » Sep 7th, '07, 07:16

is this drama worth watching?
i'm still waiting till all subs are out..
i love mike and rainie together again in a drama..but sick of the typical sappy mellow love drama with a sad ending

thank you :scratch: :-)

User avatar
crazypilovee
Posts: 63
Joined: Aug 15th, '07, 22:17

Post by crazypilovee » Sep 7th, '07, 08:34

hmmm i'll get back to u on that when i finish watching the last ep! it was pretty happyish until like.. ep13.... iono what happened.. needed to drag the drama out to 15 eps? -.-''

User avatar
helenmelon
Posts: 11
Joined: Nov 30th, '06, 03:17
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Post by helenmelon » Sep 8th, '07, 19:12

foxtoast wrote:
helenmelon wrote:You can download the CD versions of the WWL theme songs :)

Opening Theme:
??? - ?????
Kingone Wang - Wo Yao De Shi Jie
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f2pttz

Ending Theme:
??? - ??
Rainie Yang - Que Yang
http://www.sendspace.com/file/46q32d

I didn't upload them, just passing the links along
Thanks for linking these, I've been looking for them ^_^ Is the soundtrack out yet? I've been wanting that song Rainie sings, too (not the ending theme but the up tempo one they play whenever she's being cute with Mike :) )
nope it's not out yet

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Sep 9th, '07, 02:40

wow! the ending is tomorrow and i havent watched the last two episodes, but i dont care cus i didnt understand it anyways! omg! im so excited, its only a few hours away...
babay_shin wrote: is this drama worth watching?
i'm still waiting till all subs are out..
i love mike and rainie together again in a drama..but sick of the typical sappy mellow love drama with a sad ending

thank you
what drama is that avatar from? it looks interesting and the actor looks hot! is it a Kdrama? but she doesnt look like a K actress, so i want to know! please tell me!
helenmelon wrote:
foxtoast wrote:
helenmelon wrote:You can download the CD versions of the WWL theme songs :)

Opening Theme:
??? - ?????
Kingone Wang - Wo Yao De Shi Jie
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f2pttz

Ending Theme:
??? - ??
Rainie Yang - Que Yang
http://www.sendspace.com/file/46q32d

I didn't upload them, just passing the links along
Thanks for linking these, I've been looking for them ^_^ Is the soundtrack out yet? I've been wanting that song Rainie sings, too (not the ending theme but the up tempo one they play whenever she's being cute with Mike :) )
nope it's not out yet
http://www.mediafire.com/?emo9mambygp

ill be deleting this post later on cus i want people to support the album, ill leave it up for like 5-7 days.....

User avatar
Tananda
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:21
Location: Chicago

Post by Tananda » Sep 9th, '07, 02:46

Thank you, Superkyle! Also, anyone know where I can find eps 11-whatever we're up to now? ;)
Last edited by Tananda on Sep 9th, '07, 04:59, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Sep 9th, '07, 03:09

Tananda wrote:Thank you, Superkyle! Also, anyone know where I can find eps 11-whatever we're up to now? ;)
ha... :D well only up to episode 11 has been subbed but if you just want the RAW, im sure you can find them in the torrent page... wow youre ahead of me, i still havent downloaded hardsubbed episode 11....

User avatar
Tananda
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 2nd, '07, 18:21
Location: Chicago

Post by Tananda » Sep 9th, '07, 05:01

Aw, yeah, I miss seeing new episodes. I joined late so I watched 1-10 in a mad rush before school started for me. Now it's at a lull.

And the behind the scenes stuff! I miss seeing the cast goofing off. And Mike He trying to speak English.

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Sep 9th, '07, 15:18

AAAH! im trying to watch WWL right now, but my Ppstream doesnt seem to be working....

i guess im not going to watch the last episode LIVE.... omg! i really wanted to watch it!!!!!

Tananda wrote:Aw, yeah, I miss seeing new episodes. I joined late so I watched 1-10 in a mad rush before school started for me. Now it's at a lull.

And the behind the scenes stuff! I miss seeing the cast goofing off. And Mike He trying to speak English.
omg! ive been waiting for this drama since December, its been alot of waiting for me! I wish i had just stumbled upon WWL all of a sudden a couple of episodes in already, well i watched it via Ppstream, so i get to watch it LIVE, i wish i lived in Taiwan so that i could watch WWL and raise the ratings....

User avatar
Sphinxy
Posts: 30
Joined: Aug 17th, '07, 23:33
Location: Jersey, USA

Post by Sphinxy » Sep 9th, '07, 18:22

:) i'm glad to see the subs for ep. 11 out. i've been impatient... BUT, i'm satisfied now.

User avatar
kawaiineemei
Posts: 53
Joined: Mar 5th, '06, 00:40
Location: US

Post by kawaiineemei » Sep 12th, '07, 22:05

saby wrote:
omg is Hua Da goin to die ? :cry: omg no dont do this.. Im sick of dramas with sad ending.... He has Wilson's disease.. someone explained what that is :Wilson's disease causes the body to retain copper. The liver of a person who has Wilson's disease does not release copper into bile as it should. Bile is a liquid produced by the liver that helps with digestion. As the intestines absorb copper from food, the copper builds up in the liver and injures liver tissue. Eventually, the damage causes the liver to release the copper directly into the bloodstream, which carries the copper throughout the body. The copper buildup leads to damage in the kidneys, brain, and eyes. If not treated, Wilson's disease can cause severe brain damage, liver failure, and death.Wilson's disease requires lifelong treatment. If the disorder is detected early and treated correctly, a person with Wilson's disease can enjoy completely normal health......

so I hope everything will be OK



no~~~!!! say it isn't truie~~!!!

michca
Posts: 142
Joined: Jul 10th, '07, 15:56
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Post by michca » Sep 12th, '07, 22:27

Ack...why does it have to get over-dramatic?! I am kind of waiting to see what happens to Mike's character before watching the rest because I am so not a fan of sad or bittersweet endings.

Oh, and baby shin's avatar (love it, btw!) was from one of the best jdorama's EVER - Nodame Cantabile and the fellow's name is Tamaki Hiroshi. Highly recommend that you watch it when you have a free moment.

vietgirlvivian
Posts: 39
Joined: Jun 18th, '07, 04:28

Post by vietgirlvivian » Sep 13th, '07, 04:26

SPOILER
I haven't finished watching,but at the end Jia Di ends up with Hua Da and he doesn't die right?

User avatar
Superkyle
Posts: 337
Joined: Mar 23rd, '07, 05:00
Location: LA, California -> Wichita, KS
Contact:

Post by Superkyle » Sep 13th, '07, 05:04

havent had time to rewatch WWL with subs and i dont know how it ended!!!! and i dont know the ratings will check right now!

well i just found the average ratings, it got a 3.05 average ratings!!!!!!! did pretty good...

michca wrote:Ack...why does it have to get over-dramatic?! I am kind of waiting to see what happens to Mike's character before watching the rest because I am so not a fan of sad or bittersweet endings.

Oh, and baby shin's avatar (love it, btw!) was from one of the best jdorama's EVER - Nodame Cantabile and the fellow's name is Tamaki Hiroshi. Highly recommend that you watch it when you have a free moment.
thank you very much for that info :D , will do!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest