[TwDrama] Why Why Love (CTS, 2007)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
keaix3

Post by keaix3 » Sep 14th, '07, 00:16

I just wached Ep11 and LOVED that episode. But, omgsh, Mike dies?! Why? I would expect Huo Yan to die instead since he has the health problem and has to take medication. It would be a horrible ending if Mike (Huo Da) dies.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Sep 14th, '07, 03:47

NOOOOOOOO!

HUO DA DOES NOT DIE!!

sorry about that i just dont wan there to be any confusion but yeah, well that was a big spoiler... but people must know...

acmilansoccer999

Post by acmilansoccer999 » Sep 15th, '07, 14:26

ratings are not that bad:
Episode Nationwide
01 2.22
02 2.31
03 3.05
04 3.13
05 3.25
06 3.14
07 2.62
08 2.65
09 3.15
10 3.25
11 3.42
12 3.52
13 3.43
14 3.25
15 3.35
average 3.05

kawaiineemei

Post by kawaiineemei » Sep 18th, '07, 19:19

omg im so excited to seew hat happens. im waiting patiently but can i get an update on when the next subbed episode is gna come out? :) i dont mean to be rude but i was just wondering :) pls dont take it as me nagging. im just curious. thank you !! arigatou !!

elaidiosa

Post by elaidiosa » Sep 20th, '07, 11:22

waaaahh! i just watched ep 12!! :wub:
the kiss! :wub: woo-hoo! ! ahaha...and the BTS was so funny!! loved it!

Lalami

Post by Lalami » Sep 21st, '07, 14:50

Thank you, Superkyle! That's exactly what I wanted to know!
When I watched the preview of 13th episode I was afraid he would actually die. Then this series would be meaningless for me. Right now I'm not in the mood for sad endings :cry:
Once again, thank youu!
谢谢!

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Sep 23rd, '07, 18:03

Superkyle wrote:NOOOOOOOO!

HUO DA DOES NOT DIE!!

sorry about that i just dont wan there to be any confusion but yeah, well that was a big spoiler... but people must know...
omgod.. thanks x'D eventhough its a spoiler..i'm happy to know that he's not going to die
because thats why i came here in the first place..i saw ep12..and saw the preview and thought.. nooooooh..and came here to check.. and there it was..=D
Lalami wrote:Thank you, Superkyle! That's exactly what I wanted to know!
When I watched the preview of 13th episode I was afraid he would actually die. Then this series would be meaningless for me. Right now I'm not in the mood for sad endings :cry:
Once again, thank youu!
谢谢!
uhu uhu exactly.. cannot die..never :-)

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Sep 25th, '07, 00:50

HUO DA DOES NOT DIE!!

Are you positive about that? [just wondering] lol.
Cause if he does. I'm gonna be so mad. >=[ And I just finished ep13.
Gosh. I have to wait for the last two to come out. So I can watch one after the other.
x]
This is gonna be so dramatic. T__T; I can feel it.

SweetNocturne

Post by SweetNocturne » Sep 25th, '07, 02:00

xstarl1ght wrote:

HUO DA DOES NOT DIE!!

Are you positive about that? [just wondering] lol.
Cause if he does. I'm gonna be so mad. >=[ And I just finished ep13.
Gosh. I have to wait for the last two to come out. So I can watch one after the other.
x]
This is gonna be so dramatic. T__T; I can feel it.
Lol yes it's going to be dramatic indeed. But
No, Huo Da does not die in the end. The ending's supposed to confuse you a bit, but technically, he does not die.

teemu8

Post by teemu8 » Sep 25th, '07, 07:41

Maybe the 3 characters die together :mrgreen: :pale:
i hope that we don't have the same end with love contract :crazy:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 25th, '07, 07:44

teemu8 wrote:Maybe the 3 characters die together :mrgreen: :pale:

how did love contract end???
sorry for the off topicness.. :D

pinay_chiq

Post by pinay_chiq » Sep 26th, '07, 16:05

are y'all serious huo da is not gonna die in this show!!!
*deep sigh*
phew!
i was kinda sad when i saw ep.13 coz i thought he will die!!!!
thankies!!
:D

pinay_chiq

Post by pinay_chiq » Sep 26th, '07, 16:09

biniBningPunkista wrote:
teemu8 wrote:Maybe the 3 characters die together :mrgreen: :pale:

how did love contract end???
sorry for the off topicness.. :D

barbie ended up w/ allan luo.
& he also ended up making those "doodle art" shoes.

michca

Post by michca » Sep 26th, '07, 16:28

Thank God that this doesn't have a melodramatic ending. I am glad as well that it didn't go all 'Love Contract' on us. *sigh* That was so disappointing.

Btw (and I know this is off topic, sorry), Barbie wasn't in love contract...this is what sorta happened (I am still a bit perplexed over it)
The girl ends up a veg after an accident on the scooter with one of her friends (who dies) and after Mike tries to cope with it he takes her to the ocan and walks out with her on his back....then she 'wakes up' and is back to normal and all their friends are there (even the dead one). So, the viewer is not quite sure is this is them in the afterlife or if she really did wake up.

pinay_chiq

Post by pinay_chiq » Sep 26th, '07, 16:31

oh psshh.
wrong one.
=]

michca

Post by michca » Sep 26th, '07, 16:50

Hehehe, no worries. I only remember this one because it left me so bitter. Pity too, since Mike was so good in it (though I must say he is loads better with Rainie in this show than he was with that girl). What show were you referring to?

Cammie

Post by Cammie » Sep 26th, '07, 21:10

I just watched the last episode last night! I am confused?

Please do not read if you do not want to know the ending : major spoiler!!!
To me it looked like two endings... The first one is with Hou Da standing by his bike glowing and saying goodbye to Jia Di (insinuating he had pass on?) You could not help but think he had died because during the surgery, there was a long beeeep! Then of course you think, who died? Then they show him glowing as if he died? She runs up to hug him and he disappears?
The second looked like he had been standing there waiting for her and caught her digging up that box she had buried before he went into surgery, and peeking at his message he had wrote her. Then he starts picking on Jai Di saying something that surprises/embarrasses her. She drops the box and they go chasing after a coupon. You see Hou Da running and jumping, like he had fully recovered? Maybe the director wanted us to choose a ending? What do you guys think?
Last edited by Cammie on Sep 27th, '07, 19:57, edited 1 time in total.

dethos

Post by dethos » Sep 27th, '07, 11:53

after reading this post , i don't know why i will hate the ending of this drama :pale: :goggle:

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Sep 28th, '07, 17:37

so this ending is kinda like the ending in love contract if anyone saw it...

teemu8

Post by teemu8 » Sep 28th, '07, 21:21

so sad this 13 episode and the next one too i mean after seeing the preview :pale:

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Sep 29th, '07, 00:53

Noooo, I just finished watching episode 13 and waahhh I don't want Huo da to die!! I hate sad endings like these the most. If you guys are telling the truth, hopefully he doesnt die.

Ahhh everything was going so happy and now the drama became overdramatic. I miss the laughs. But still loving the drama because Mike He and Raining Yang have such good chemistry. Can't wait for last 2 episodes.

thasaranaki

Post by thasaranaki » Sep 30th, '07, 09:53

Oh i just finish watching this drama.. It's awesome.. but i wish the ending could expand abit more.. i don't want it to end like that.. more happier would be great hahaha! Anyway Mike and Rainie are so cute.. They are so compatible!

thasaranaki

Post by thasaranaki » Sep 30th, '07, 10:00

Oh i just finish watching this drama.. It's awesome.. but i wish the ending could expand abit more.. i don't want it to end like that.. more happier would be great hahaha! Anyway Mike and Rainie are so cute.. They are so compatible!

lavenderskye

Post by lavenderskye » Oct 1st, '07, 10:05

I agree! I wish they could've made the ending longer...it seemed too abrupt. Still a great drama though! :D

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Oct 2nd, '07, 01:27

I JUST finished ep 14. MAN, how much a cried in that. XD.
It was good but. HUA DA YOU'RE MEAN!!
I really wanted to slap him. but he's too hot to slap. XD.
He's a little bit overdramatic. v____v;;; But him in a suit. :wub:
Anywho, I can't wait for the last ep. Hope its good.
*crosses fingers for happy ending*
If it isn't a happy ending. I might just get really mad. But I'll get over it. lol.

Nekoyaki

Post by Nekoyaki » Oct 4th, '07, 23:16

Cammie wrote:I just watched the last episode last night! I am confused?

Please do not read if you do not want to know the ending : major spoiler!!!
To me it looked like two endings... The first one is with Hou Da standing by his bike glowing and saying goodbye to Jia Di (insinuating he had pass on?) You could not help but think he had died because during the surgery, there was a long beeeep! Then of course you think, who died? Then they show him glowing as if he died? She runs up to hug him and he disappears?
The second looked like he had been standing there waiting for her and caught her digging up that box she had buried before he went into surgery, and peeking at his message he had wrote her. Then he starts picking on Jai Di saying something that surprises/embarrasses her. She drops the box and they go chasing after a coupon. You see Hou Da running and jumping, like he had fully recovered? Maybe the director wanted us to choose a ending? What do you guys think?
I agree! I'm so confused too but after reading your spoiler, it makes more sense on what has happened.

Stuff about last episode:
Thing is at the beginning of the first senario, she did think "I want to know what Huo Da left in that box"... implying that he's already gone, so he "left" it for her. Ahhh does anyone have any other ideas on what's happened except for what Cammie said? I really hope the second senario is what happened though, I can't imagine Jia Di without Huo Da >.<

JlovesVan

why why love

Post by JlovesVan » Oct 7th, '07, 22:12

wow, there are alot of spoilers in this thread LOL. I just bought the deluxe dvd set with english subs of WWL and started watching it. I am only on episode 5 but so far I am not liking it as much as DBY. I love Mike He but does anyone else think he looks really tired in this drama? Poor guy :( So, without giving too much away could someone just tell me if this has a happy or sad ending? I bought it thinking it would be similiar to DBY but after reading a couple threads (tried not to see to much because I don't want the drama ruined for me) it sounds like it is more like Love Contract (which I hated the ending to btw). So, someone please just tell me "happy" or "Sad" I will be soooo grateful! :)

Puppet Princess

Re: why why love

Post by Puppet Princess » Oct 7th, '07, 22:41

JlovesVan wrote:So, someone please just tell me "happy" or "Sad" I will be soooo grateful! :)
lol Both...

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Oct 8th, '07, 03:17

JlovesVan wrote:So, someone please just tell me "happy" or "Sad"
I'll say "happy." I think... unless, she is really insane and we don't know it.

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Oct 22nd, '07, 23:44

I just finished! Yay!
In my opinion, the ending was a happy one. But it's not the greatest ending.
It could be a little more. =X
Still good! =D :wub:

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Oct 23rd, '07, 01:22

Kumaxell wrote:I'll say "happy." I think... unless, she is really insane and we don't know it.
You never know. :P

Pnoy11

Post by Pnoy11 » Oct 24th, '07, 01:44

I just saw the last episode a few days ago. Definitely recommended to those who haven't seen this drama yet!

teemu8

Post by teemu8 » Oct 28th, '07, 06:36

just saw the last one, it was a good show , i have to wait their next drama together :cheers:

dazzle520

Post by dazzle520 » Oct 29th, '07, 03:50

It was really good! Highly recommend it.

The one thing that I didn't really like was,
Just like in Devil Beside You, EVERYTHING is happy and it's bliss in the third-to-last episode, but then at the end of the third-to-last episode a sudden, random, thing that is unneeded and COMPLETELY painful suddenly appears! Completely unneeded and it caused unnecessary pain.

Cleo

Post by Cleo » Nov 4th, '07, 01:59

Oh, no! I just watched eps 13 preview and where the heck is that shi...y twist of plot coming from :scratch: :cussing:
If they didn't know what to film after ep 12, they could just go with Rainie and Mike being lovey-dovey, that would be really fine with me.
I'm really mad, since I enjoyed the drama so far,
but I read some of your posts and wtf a love contract's kind of ending :cussing: No, no, no, that was the worst ending ever!!
I guess I'll just have to stop here at ep 12 and take it at the last ep, at least I'm sure it's a happy ending. Damn, I'm mad, why do they have to do that out of the blue, after 12 light hearted, sweet and funny eps?! That sucks...

LilyJade

Post by LilyJade » Nov 4th, '07, 10:30

@cleo : don't worry, the drama is really good, I recommand you to finish it ! :-)

It's in my top 3 of fav dramas! :wub:

-wWh-

Post by -wWh- » Nov 4th, '07, 12:08

To those who are worried about a sad ending, don't worry! Just give this drama a try and watch all the way to the end. Although the ending was a bit abrupt, its definitely not a sad ending. Really enjoyed watching this drama! :wub:

momosaku

Post by momosaku » Nov 6th, '07, 16:28

Hi, could someone help me?
I´m not shure if I´m posting it into the right topic, but
I was downloading the last episode from this torrent link
[doremii + ifs] why why love 15 (finale) - harsubbed.torrent
and now, in the middle of downloading, it just won´t work
I saw only torrents for the whole series- but I have all other episodes except the last one
so could someone pls tell me what to do?
it would be great if someone seeded the torrent, or some other- just the last episode
thanx
:-)

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Nov 6th, '07, 16:48

I PMed you what to do.

lilsushi213

Post by lilsushi213 » Nov 11th, '07, 09:03

Wow so can I just say...I cried for half of the last episode. Like I had to get a tissue and blow my nose countless times and everything. I liked the ending though..! =]
Definitely recommend this! =] It's really cute and I mean, look at the eye candy for both genders! Wooo. :)
It's one of my top 10 out of my usual top 20. :D Hehe.

Angelic.Rain

Post by Angelic.Rain » Nov 17th, '07, 14:20

anyone know the quote of jia di.?
the quote abt her hopes getting too high one.?
thanks.~
KingoneWangChuanYi is LOVES. :wub:

meteorjc
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meteorjc » Nov 18th, '07, 06:39

the ending is a bit confusing, can someone help me clear it out
the ending is a bit confusing. on the scene where the brothers had an operation it show that one of them stop breathing on the machine and then it shows jai di seeing hou da as a spirit. i don't really get it. did any die at the end?

keziahkiss

Post by keziahkiss » Nov 26th, '07, 07:12

i luv mike he and rainie yang together...

they're soo coool...

:whistling:

jemoonette

Post by jemoonette » Nov 30th, '07, 01:50

Mehh, I personally didn't find anything interesting in this series. DBY was better =/

lilsushi213

Post by lilsushi213 » Nov 30th, '07, 02:56

meteorjc...
I think the ending is up to what you want to believe. I want to believe the doctors were able to bring them back to life...and that huo da and huo yan were alive.
I loved DBY as well... But WWL is...more developed I guess? More twists&turns, which make a drama more interesting...to me at least.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 20th, '07, 15:09

does anyone know where i can find the soundtrack for this drama?

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Dec 26th, '07, 03:04

you can find some of the soundtrack in Rainie's latest album Ren Yi Men and the other songs in Kingone's latest album, i dont know the name of the album!!!!!! but i know that Rainie has 2 songs and Kingone 2 songs, and the rest are just instrumentals....

Rainie's 2 songs are Wan Mei Bi Li, thats the cute one, i really love the MV for that song, i used to think it was too cutesy until i saw the MV and i thought it was sweet... and the other is Que Yang, its the ending song, it has a real nice MV too...

I dont know muc of Kingone's songs, i know that one of them is on his album but i dont know about the other, the intro song....

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 26th, '07, 04:39

Superkyle wrote:you can find some of the soundtrack in Rainie's latest album Ren Yi Men and the other songs in Kingone's latest album, i dont know the name of the album!!!!!! but i know that Rainie has 2 songs and Kingone 2 songs, and the rest are just instrumentals....

Rainie's 2 songs are Wan Mei Bi Li, thats the cute one, i really love the MV for that song, i used to think it was too cutesy until i saw the MV and i thought it was sweet... and the other is Que Yang, its the ending song, it has a real nice MV too...

I dont know muc of Kingone's songs, i know that one of them is on his album but i dont know about the other, the intro song....
do you know where i can find the albums?

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jan 2nd, '08, 06:00

Superkyle wrote:wow! the ending is tomorrow and i havent watched the last two episodes, but i dont care cus i didnt understand it anyways! omg! im so excited, its only a few hours away...
babay_shin wrote: is this drama worth watching?
i'm still waiting till all subs are out..
i love mike and rainie together again in a drama..but sick of the typical sappy mellow love drama with a sad ending

thank you
what drama is that avatar from? it looks interesting and the actor looks hot! is it a Kdrama? but she doesnt look like a K actress, so i want to know! please tell me!
helenmelon wrote:
foxtoast wrote:
Thanks for linking these, I've been looking for them ^_^ Is the soundtrack out yet? I've been wanting that song Rainie sings, too (not the ending theme but the up tempo one they play whenever she's being cute with Mike :) )
nope it's not out yet
http://www.mediafire.com/?emo9mambygp

ill be deleting this post later on cus i want people to support the album, ill leave it up for like 5-7 days.....
these are basically the links for the individual songs, that last link is for Wan Mei Bi Li, i think i dont have the other song by Kingone, the one that is kind of slow, and i wouldnt know where to get it, sorry....

greenpea

Post by greenpea » Jan 3rd, '08, 14:54

the songs are posted at www.imeem.com

Welcome To My Heart - Kingone
Wo Yao De Shi Jie ( The world i want)-Kingone
Huan Huan Ai - Kingone
Que Yang - Rainie
Wan Mei Bi Li - Rainie

these songs are played in the drama series.

lilpucal0v3r

Post by lilpucal0v3r » Jan 4th, '08, 23:19

i think they were just trying to build suspense in a obvious way. the ending was really abrupt . they both lived. and i dont think i twas even up for interpretation. unless i missed something

meteorjc wrote:the ending is a bit confusing, can someone help me clear it out
the ending is a bit confusing. on the scene where the brothers had an operation it show that one of them stop breathing on the machine and then it shows jai di seeing hou da as a spirit. i don't really get it. did any die at the end?

greenpea

Post by greenpea » Jan 6th, '08, 09:47

lilpucal0v3r wrote:
i think they were just trying to build suspense in a obvious way. the ending was really abrupt . they both lived. and i dont think i twas even up for interpretation. unless i missed something

meteorjc wrote:the ending is a bit confusing, can someone help me clear it out
both of them survived :D the machine went dead was probably a suspense that the director wants to create. maybe the surgeon tried to save them when the machine went dead and they succeeded (:

myloveforyou

Post by myloveforyou » Feb 19th, '08, 00:54

WWL is great drama,very love Huo Da.......he is so hot,cute and shuai

Shanti

Post by Shanti » Feb 19th, '08, 09:53

WWL was a good drama but ep 14-15 were a total waste of time IMO. The situation with Mike's character was too sudden it had no place in the drama at such a late stage , it felt out of place. so for me the drama ends at ep 13. I give it 8\10 for that and for the great chemistry between the 3 lead actors. Mike was really great in the drama tho. It wasn't another DBY and Rainie had a good role

lavenderskye

Post by lavenderskye » Feb 19th, '08, 10:02

Shanti wrote:WWL was a good drama but ep 14-15 were a total waste of time IMO. The situation with Mike's character was too sudden it had no place in the drama at such a late stage , it felt out of place. so for me the drama ends at ep 13. I give it 8\10 for that and for the great chemistry between the 3 lead actors. Mike was really great in the drama tho. It wasn't another DBY and Rainie had a good role
I agree! It was way too sudden...and if they were gonna have something like that affect a character it should've been Huo Yan since they alluded to it throughout the drama.

Overall, I still liked it, although Mike seems to be a bit typecasted. I'd like to see him play a completely different character...should be interesting.

Shanti

Post by Shanti » Feb 19th, '08, 16:30

lavenderskye wrote:Overall, I still liked it, although Mike seems to be a bit typecasted. I'd like to see him play a completely different character...should be interesting.
He is somewhat typecast but in DBY & WWL he still delivered a good performance. Im currently watching Bull Fighting and it seems like the same old : motherless Mike etc... but I still enjoy it b'cos he manages to bring something extra to the role. What I am looking forward is for Mike to start getting more mature roles, get him out of school uniform & the basketball court.

qoo

Post by qoo » Mar 27th, '08, 05:42

does anyone know which episode was the pool scene? the one where rainie was wearing the yellow dress? thanks! :lol

dindaputri

Post by dindaputri » Apr 27th, '08, 12:46

i love the chemistry between mike and rainie..

are they REAL couple or only REEL couple?

abel nightroad

Post by abel nightroad » May 27th, '08, 11:48

the lead character's personality is the same with DBY... just different storyline and more dramatic... but it was still very nice...

i love the soundtrack here more then DBY... Que Yang and welcome to my heart are really nice songs... it made the series full of emotions...

Grandmaster Aoi Tori

Post by Grandmaster Aoi Tori » Apr 2nd, '11, 18:56

Sorry for bumping old thread but I just finished this show!

SPOILERS!!

I really liked this show but felt that the last episodes was very unnecessary and really changed the mood. The first few episodes were romantic-comedy, then in the middle it got more serious and felt more like a romantic-drama, and in the last three or so episodes, extreme melodrama. It felt like they wanted a couple of extra episodes so they came up with a new horrific plot to let the main characters suffer through.. Well, at least the ending was a happy one albeit a bit unsatisfactory. After everything they gone through I want more than 15 seconds of joy and reunion damnit! :P

DBY did the same thing with that strange 'going to Italy'-crap! :/

Other than that, great dramas! :P

kylagurl
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kylagurl » May 12th, '11, 06:02

SPOILERRRRRR!!!

actually i am confused with Why Why Love's ending! like why do they have to have the apparition of mike appearing in front of rainie when she was digging for the box at the tree. i tot Mike died. then he appeared again in real life human form... i wonder if it was a glitch even or just to have more showtime??? or its really just rainie dreaming jaja.

Grandmaster Aoi Tori

Post by Grandmaster Aoi Tori » Jul 21st, '11, 12:55

kylagurl wrote:SPOILERRRRRR!!!

actually i am confused with Why Why Love's ending! like why do they have to have the apparition of mike appearing in front of rainie when she was digging for the box at the tree. i tot Mike died. then he appeared again in real life human form... i wonder if it was a glitch even or just to have more showtime??? or its really just rainie dreaming jaja.
It's just Rainie day-dreaming! It was most likely put there to keep the viewers in suspense till the last seconds of the episode wondering: "Did he die"?".

Typical for asian dramas! :P

kylagurl
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kylagurl » Jul 24th, '11, 11:08

wahaha thanks grandmaster aoi tori. now i forgot how it looks like gotta rewatch that part to make sense wahha. but so weird he's alive and she has apparitions of him wahha.