can someone help me identify this old drama?

Discuss chinese drama series here.
harliey_nick

can someone help me identify this old drama?

Post by harliey_nick » Aug 27th, '07, 09:10

it's an old singaporean drama (if i'm not mistaken)...it may be a taiwanese or chinese or hong kong drama i'm not really sure but i remember the plot...it's about a lady lawyer...she has a male bestfriend whom she's in love with....he doesn't notice/know about her love and he seems to be falling in love/dating other girls happily...this lawyer lady has a client from hell who's charismatic and rich...he's a businessman who's accused of one big crime (i don't remember) and he got this huge crush on the lawyer lady but the lawyer lady strictly outlined that their relationship can only be strictly 'client-lawyer' relationship...he's ruthless and on the day the bestfriend got engaged,the lady lawyer got drunk and the client sent her back home...he was so crazy about her that he raped her that night...the lawyer lady was so ashamed that she tried to put the bestfriend at arms length but in the end he got the real story from his bestfriend...somehow they got married (coz the lawyer lady was pregnant) and the villain went and crashed the wedding (and said that the guy is taking another guy's leaving,the b*****d! in front of the public)...so anyone knows the title?thnks!