[TwDrama] Romantic Princess (CTV/GTV, 2007)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Oct 5th, '07, 16:33

Raws are the original rips with no subtitles.

julicar23

Post by julicar23 » Oct 5th, '07, 16:33

Dreamy.niv wrote:this is a bit out of topic.but what is RAW and the rest that others mention? O.o
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 457#141457

please read ->HELP (FAQ) <- so that you will understand all the things you need to know here at d-addicts/DA and not just about RAW, trust me it will help you a lot :)

babypudding

Post by babypudding » Oct 7th, '07, 13:05

Can't wait for ep4~!!! By the way anyone know where I can download mp3 format for the theme songs for this drama? 新窩 New Crib by Fahrenheit and S.H.E and 不想懂得 Don't Want to Understand by Angela Zhang? I can't it anywhere....

karin88

Post by karin88 » Oct 7th, '07, 20:43

Try www.baidu.com ;) I can't w8 for ep4!!!!

Wen Jing

Post by Wen Jing » Oct 7th, '07, 23:24

Romantic Princess Episode 04

http://down.gogobox.com.tw/stickwitu/u5yv

Due to the weather now in Taiwan, there're some minutes missing in the middle I think.

aka_91

Post by aka_91 » Oct 8th, '07, 01:57

umm... is there a group that is planning or is currently subbing this drama??

lilsushi213

Post by lilsushi213 » Oct 8th, '07, 02:00

aka_91 wrote:umm... is there a group that is planning or is currently subbing this drama??
You can find the info in previous pages of this thread................

However... Delicious Fansubs is subbing this and Sublimes has chosen to take this drama on as well.

But anyway...
I'm excited for episode 4! AHHH!!

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Oct 8th, '07, 02:03

aka_91 wrote:umm... is there a group that is planning or is currently subbing this drama??
Did you read any of the posts in this thread?
Last edited by Puppet Princess on Oct 8th, '07, 02:03, edited 1 time in total.

aka_91

Post by aka_91 » Oct 8th, '07, 02:03

lilsushi213 wrote:
You can find the info in previous pages of this thread................

However... Delicious Fansubs is subbing this and Sublimes has chosen to take this drama on as well.

But anyway...
I'm excited for episode 4! AHHH!!

thanx! :-)

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Oct 8th, '07, 02:09

aka_91 wrote:yes but i got confused and wasn;t too sure cause i went to the sublimes blog and i didn;t see any info about it so i asked
Ah! See that's the problem. You shouldn't check sublimes blog for information you should check their thread here. They often don't update their blog for the obvious reason.

aka_91

Post by aka_91 » Oct 8th, '07, 02:11

Puppet Princess wrote:
aka_91 wrote:yes but i got confused and wasn;t too sure cause i went to the sublimes blog and i didn;t see any info about it so i asked
Ah! See that's the problem. You shouldn't check sublimes blog for information you should check their thread here. They often don't update their blog for the obvious reason.
oh ok i c... thanx

Cammie

Post by Cammie » Oct 8th, '07, 03:20

Wen Jing wrote:Romantic Princess Episode 04

http://down.gogobox.com.tw/stickwitu/u5yv

Due to the weather now in Taiwan, there're some minutes missing in the middle I think.
I do not know how to use gogobox? I hope Puppet Princess posts a direct download.... crosses fingers!!! :roll

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Oct 8th, '07, 03:28

Only icefish is out right now.... bleh.
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Oct 8th, '07, 06:32

Kyaaaa! It's so good... and just when I think it's so cheesy, it's gets really good. Can't wait til ep 5... looks like they MIGHT get a K-I-S-S-I-N-G scene in there. And Cai (Calvin)'s really funny when
he mutters that Jin (WZ) shouldn't have gotten him drunk if Jin wanted him to perform. And Angela just goes "what?" and Cai ignores her question. :P

Cammie

Post by Cammie » Oct 8th, '07, 09:52

Thank-you! Puppet Princess!! :cheers:

d.j smile

Post by d.j smile » Oct 8th, '07, 12:01

YAY! I OWN PAGE 17! lol, nah, not really...ANYWAY...

Hey!! I reeeaalllyyyyyy want to watch Romantic Princess!! I need 2 find a version 2 download that has SOFT english subs!! Does anyone know a place where you can download it with SOFT eng subs?? Thanks alot!!

Gah~ I reaalalllyyy wanna watch coz of the cast and it seems really popular, too bad only 1 ep comes out a week!

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Oct 8th, '07, 12:17

I always thought Calvin Chen (Nanfeng Cai) is this really skinny kid. No... skeleton dude. I was wrong. Compare to some other TW male actors, he actually got some muscle on his bones. :blink I guess I had that misconception because he looks so much thinner than he really is when standing next to his groupmate Wu Chun and Jiro Wang, who are known for their well-tone physique.

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Oct 8th, '07, 12:31

Is ep 5 released yet? Can't wait to see Calvin's shirtless scene *keeps a mop nearby to clean up drool fest*

Has sublimes started subbing this? I know that thanks to stupid flamers its sometimes hard to track down info from Sublimes... I keep telling all my friends to wait and watch the sublimes version because it will be the highest quality. but I wouldn't have the slightest idea unless they write on their blog. Just want to point out that I utterly heart Sublimes :D

I know, Calvin seems skinny, but I saw pics of him back as a sunshine boy and WOW he's really FINE under that shirt!!! I think because he's so tall it gives him an even leaner appearance so people all think he's too skinny. But he's perfect, right? :wub:

So guess what? I'm allergic to cold... and its that time of year. My hands are covered in bandages and i look like a freak. :cry:

Dreamy.niv

Post by Dreamy.niv » Oct 8th, '07, 13:19

thank you Puppet Princess and julicar23 !
eek.downloading episode 4 soon =D hope it will be nice!

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Oct 8th, '07, 13:51

Ep 4 is already on youtube ^_^ Calvin is happiness!

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Oct 8th, '07, 14:56

is calvin considered fair when he's placed beside angela in that bed scene? that's fair right? he's kinda darker in sunshine boys, and did anyone realized, that guy who plays calvin's brother actually is also in sunshineboys!!!!!! his name is Li Ang Lin looooooooookie!! http://www.funfun2.com/funfun/html/ent/ ... /index.asp i just realized when i searched on calvin's pic in sunshine boys.

episode five hasnt been aired i tihnk. hahaha. and i like calvin and zun's character in this show although both are abit wicked.. haha.. >_>

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Oct 8th, '07, 15:00

@d.j smile: I don't know of any group that is doing soft subs. And please do not request soft subs, as requesting subs is against the rules. Just download the hardsubbed version when it comes out.

@ali_sen: ep 4 just came out yesterday... and that is the one with shirtless Calvin near the end. :D And SUBlimes has started subbing it, but none has been released so far. I think that it will be posted on the blog when the first episode is released. Use lots of beeswax lotion for your hand. That's what my grandma used to make me do.

Ah, Calvin... Now I really want to see him fall in love with somebody (kind of like that player dude from Meteor Garden who has a romance in the story... sort of). I wonder what kind of girl he would go for.

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Oct 8th, '07, 15:56

foxhana wrote: [...] did anyone realized, that guy who plays calvin's brother actually is also in sunshineboys!!!!!! his name is Li Ang Lin looooooooookie!!
Whoa... I actually think that guy is cute... how adorable that they are both sunshine boys... English name is Eric huh? And I like how devious wu zun and calvin's characters are in RP... just awesome :wub:

lilsushi213

Post by lilsushi213 » Oct 8th, '07, 19:38

ali_sen wrote:
foxhana wrote: [...] did anyone realized, that guy who plays calvin's brother actually is also in sunshineboys!!!!!! his name is Li Ang Lin looooooooookie!!
Whoa... I actually think that guy is cute... how adorable that they are both sunshine boys... English name is Eric huh? And I like how devious wu zun and calvin's characters are in RP... just awesome :wub:
*JAW DROPS*
Wow, two Sunshine Boys in one drama. How lovely! :) Hehehehehe.
I wonder if Calvin was like...excited when he realized a fellow Sunshine Boy was going to act with him... Hahaha. A little reunion of the Sunshine Boys. Wooo.
Just the thought of Calvin being shirtless is making me drool, just a little bit.. :wub:

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Oct 9th, '07, 00:20

Not sure if anyone noticed, but SUBlimes put Romantic Princess in their "Current Projects" list instead of "Future Projects"

:D Not sure if that means anything, but I would assume that means that they might start working on subbing the first ep for those who want the SUBlimes subs :D

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/SUBlimes

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Oct 9th, '07, 00:42

Egg-chan wrote:Not sure if anyone noticed, but SUBlimes put Romantic Princess in their "Current Projects" list instead of "Future Projects"

:D Not sure if that means anything, but I would assume that means that they might start working on subbing the first ep for those who want the SUBlimes subs :D

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/SUBlimes
... ...

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Oct 9th, '07, 00:53

lol some people don't read topics they reply to.

b0o

Post by b0o » Oct 9th, '07, 01:08

can someone upload the episodes in direct downloads like senspace megaupload? pls? (:

Cammie

Post by Cammie » Oct 9th, '07, 01:19

b0o wrote:can someone upload the episodes in direct downloads like senspace megaupload? pls? (:
Puppet Princess wrote:Only icefish is out right now.... bleh.
look on page 16 :goggle: :blink
Last edited by Cammie on Oct 9th, '07, 01:21, edited 1 time in total.

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Oct 9th, '07, 01:20

b0o wrote:can someone upload the episodes in direct downloads like senspace megaupload? pls? (:
aren't ddl requests against the rules?

Well, they were uploaded somewhere earlier in the thread... I think.

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Oct 9th, '07, 07:18

THANKU SO MUCH PUPPET PRINCESS!

boshi noi

Post by boshi noi » Oct 10th, '07, 23:25

this site is absolutely AMAZING!
I've just recently got into to RP and can I say, that I'm so obssessed with it!!
I totally am falling for Wu Zun *heart swoons* :wub: I LOVE all the total cute scenes of Angelun
this is such a cute drama, I LOVE it, (tee-hee can you tell that I'm totally digging all-caps?)
I've only seen epi 1
hmm, Calvin is still a bit of a mystery to me, but all this talk of his cutest, sweetest smile is making me awfully curious. . . .
Last edited by boshi noi on Oct 11th, '07, 04:24, edited 1 time in total.

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Oct 11th, '07, 03:45

Puppet Princess wrote:lol some people don't read topics they reply to.
Ahh.. sorry. Usually I check the posts before me to see if anyone has said something similar. I just completely missed ethidda's post..... :sweat:

boshi noi

Post by boshi noi » Oct 14th, '07, 15:22

I just finished watching epi 2 subbed on Veoh and it was soo cute how Jin was always there for her :wub:
(that wasn't too much of a spoiler, was it?)

that theme song is totally addicating, I always have to do a little dance or bobbing of the head, when I hear it XD

Babyitshind

Post by Babyitshind » Oct 15th, '07, 00:11

boshi noi wrote:I just finished watching epi 2 subbed on Veoh and it was soo cute how Jin was always there for her :wub:
(that wasn't too much of a spoiler, was it?)

that theme song is totally addicating, I always have to do a little dance or bobbing of the head, when I hear it XD
Omg yeah! Episode 2 was too cute! I love the way jin smiles<333!

I cant wait for episode 3!

boshi noi

Post by boshi noi » Oct 15th, '07, 02:53

hey yeah, this thread isn't dead!

Jin was presented like a almost cold-feeling, cool guy, but when he smiles *insert fangirl squeal* so cute!

I can't believe the drama is only ten episodes, gah it kills me

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Oct 15th, '07, 05:55

Gyah! Episode 5 is out. It was pretty good. More development and stuff...
We meet Ah Jie in present time. And there is a glimmer of (false) hope for Calvin and Angela to be together. Although, in the next episode (or so it says in the episode preview), Angela gets engaged to Calvin instead of WZ. And Calvin looks so serious, too. *squeal* I'm definitely a Calvin/Angela 'shipper.

One thing, though, I thought that WZ knew that the whole engagement was a plot hatched by Angela and Calvin. So, I don't understand why he looked so mad/upset when he found the second cheque Calvin gave Angela.

Last thing, it's so cliche... but still super cute when WZ asks Angela if she plans on marrying another guy per grandpa's orders after he leaves.
Here's the LQ Icefish raw torrent for ep 5. The only version out so far that I know of.
Attachments

Babyitshind

Post by Babyitshind » Oct 18th, '07, 04:50

I think I'm going to wait a few months then watch this show around christmas time, hopefully it would be subbed by then! =]

mewific

Post by mewific » Oct 18th, '07, 05:19

sigh... wu zun is such a cutie! i really liked episode 2!!!

st_heaven

Post by st_heaven » Oct 19th, '07, 05:47

did anyone d/l the ydy versions? how's the quality?
i've found the page!

http://bt.ydy.com/index.php?language=cn ... &submit=Go

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Oct 19th, '07, 06:31

The YDY quality is interlaced. So, it's great if you plan to transcode it anyways. However, just for keepers, I would recommend the hi-qual icefish version (different from the LQ one).

blue9sky

Post by blue9sky » Oct 19th, '07, 06:42

i've seen 2 esp and omg i love it, actually delicious fansub have 2 subs out already but it's on veoh only if anyone really eager to watch it you can go on veoh to look it up or type declicious fansub in google search and go to the one w/ ( * ) instead of anyname and you can find the videos there =] , if anyone interested in viet sub pm me :lol

supertodo100

Post by supertodo100 » Oct 20th, '07, 04:54

where can i download the songs in this drama??

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Oct 20th, '07, 05:21

First two eps are on crunchyroll too, if you choose not to watch Delicious FS versions.

lilsushi213

Post by lilsushi213 » Oct 20th, '07, 07:21

I'm excited for episode 6! It seems quite intriguing! Hahahaha.
I watched the YDY version and it's not that bad.... =] DFS is actually pretty fast (but I can watch w/o subs). I'm interested to see when Sublimes will release their episodes. I love that there are groups dedicated to subbing this drama! It's such a great drama so far!
Ah, episode 6!!!

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Oct 20th, '07, 10:09

Yeah, its such a good series!! the preview for ep 6 looked sooooo tantalizing, what a teaser, yeah?? I can't believe the series is already half over... way too short :cry:

Eric just cracks me up in this show.. hehe...

PIC SPAM!

oceanic

Post by oceanic » Oct 20th, '07, 23:25

:P
@ali_sen thanks for that clip! :lol i cracked up the first time i saw that...

hmm.. but why are they at each other's faces when talking?
are they all without their contacts/glasses during those scenes?? :whistling:
lol. just thought it's very weird :scratch:

lilsushi213

Post by lilsushi213 » Oct 21st, '07, 04:06

ali_sen, I love that you put up that mini movie thingy (apparently I forgot what they were called)!! Pretty hilarious!
it's funny how they used Angela too. Hahahahhaha. The irony..the irony...

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Oct 21st, '07, 05:07

lol. I didn't even notice that Angela is like Angela's name. (Don't know how I could have missed it...)

Anybody pumped for episode 6? (I am!!!11!!!elevety!)

arabian

Post by arabian » Oct 21st, '07, 16:45

I want ur hep to find a CB or GB with all Eps but with ydy version.. :-)

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Oct 21st, '07, 19:09

anybody have problems to access the side of ydy? Wanted to check for ydy files and couldn't access ydy for several days now. It always says "no server". So annoying.

Is it only me or is Angela looking better in this drama than in her previous ones? Like in "MVP Valentine" she looked always kinda tired. But here she looks more awake. hehe, maybe it has sth to do with her co-stars. :lol
Last edited by gixo on Oct 21st, '07, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Oct 21st, '07, 19:12

YDY's been working fine for me.

arabian

Post by arabian » Oct 21st, '07, 19:20

gixo.. me too I have this problem not being able to access ydy site ..

Simple_Insecurities

Post by Simple_Insecurities » Oct 22nd, '07, 01:59

ahh .. the preview for ep. 7 looks REALLY good T.T.. I cant believe its getting so close to the end! T.T... :|

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Oct 22nd, '07, 03:59

Simple_Insecurities wrote:ahh .. the preview for ep. 7 looks REALLY good T.T.. I cant believe its getting so close to the end! T.T... :|
Care to share please?
My download isn't finished, and I'm such a spoil-whore : D

Simple_Insecurities

Post by Simple_Insecurities » Oct 22nd, '07, 05:56

I speak cantonese and I can't really read much chinese.. so I'm making do with what i can understand and what i remember from my 3/4 years of mandarin school so just bare with me >.<

my not so accurate summary
I try to put this in order.. but... yeah its not EXACTLY in order so yeah..

- so Jin found out angela only got engaged with him for money and got hella madd.. [ i don't really understand this part.. because I thought he knew about it already.. I'm not sure.. I was a bit confused myself.. maybe he just thought she wanted to play a joke with him and money wasnt involved? i unnno]
-Cai keeps trying to get jin to understand that it's all of his doing and angela only wanted to leave the house and go back to her parents.. and that is why she did it. it wasn't to decieve him.. and also not long after their deal she even tried backing out and he wouldnt let her.. but jin wouldn't have any of it [i'm thinking it has to do with what happened with his only friend before and how he was betrayed for money] also cai calls jin selfish for being mad at her and etc.. and in the end of the conversation jin said to cai [this is from what i can understand.. which i think i'm pretty correct in this] "if you like angela then you should go.. don't use me as an excuese".. then i have NOOO clue what cai said... but either way cai was mad...
-Eric dislikes angela even more and more due to the fact that he believes she's splitting the 4 brothers apart & she's just like "all women" who's willing to do anything for money[he's so mean and defensive.. but still so cute]
-Cai saves angela from getting punched by eric [i was squeeling deep inside @ this part haha]
-angela's grandpa knows something's going on.. but decides not to interfere for now..
-angela confronts jin.. explains that she was only going along with cai's joke.. and to also help herself leave the house.. not knowing he wanted to leave too... etc. says sorry.. he's still mad.. they argue.. [i understand parts of it.. a lot of it i unno how to translate into english.. cause as i said im not great at mandarin] but it ends up at him saying what are you trying to say?[i think he's touched at this point] and she stutters and keeps saying i... i.. and in her mind she says i like you.. but outloud [from what i can tell] she says,as he's walking away, "I don't believe you can't see it! I'm facing my own emotions! How about you?!!? Why won't you face them[your own emotions]?!?!" [then i have no clue what she says]... as she's walks away.. he says in his head[you can so tell he's sad] "sorry, I can't fall for you." [such a sad moment T.T]
-cai tries to cheer her up and sets up video chat for her & her parents.. and takes her to meet up with her friends. cai's friend sees it.. and says it's not his style when he said he was only doing taking someone thats like a little sister to see an old friend
-angela's grandpa gets mad @ cai and ask why he's gettng so close to angela since he knows cai's ways with girls.. and cai ends up helping angela's grandpa set up her and jin by gettign closer to angela to inflict jin's jealousy[which works quite well i might say]
-angela's grandpa announces cai as his new heir during the next dinner and says he's the new fiance for angela..
-cai seriously seems like he doesn't want to be the heir but he seems quite into helping jin & angela..
-Jin's lil brother tells angela jin got into an accident and they run to the hospital and the doctor leaves the room saying we tried our best with a white blanket over a body.. angela cries and screams about how he was free to chase his dreams now.. and how he can't be dead.. cai asks angela if she cared about jin that much why did she agree to get engaged with cai.. she says.. that she wanted to free jin.. if he married her.. he would have to be the heir.. he has his own dreams that he wants to fulfill... the she goes back to screaming..... and she pulls the blanket........................... and it's a manican..
[yayyy jin's not dead].. but she runs off pissed @ jin's younger brother.. but he stopps her.. they have another convo which... i can only get the jist of it.. which is.. him saying why can't you tell him your emotions towards him and be straight forward.. etc..
-[while at home] jin leaves the house.. and it doesnt seem like angela's grandpa's gonna really search for him..
-buttt he leaves letters for his brother & angela.... his brother's letter said "I want to go out and explore the world.. tell everyone to not worry about me.. and tell cai to be good to angela".. angela's letter contained a ring.. it was a ring he bought when he was 18 years old.. when he first worked for emp and bought.. as he said "even though it's only a 500 dollar ring..but it was the first thing that i bought with my own hard earned money." [that's about all i could understand out of the letter sorry]

episode 7's preview:
-jin jumps into the water from a boat [i'm thinking to stop the engagement party.. but why he did not sail the boat back... beats me completely]
-you see angela & cai geting ready for the engagement.. and cai still looks shocked as if to say.. i dont really wanna do this.. while angela's all calm..
-you see jin dripping wet.. by himself.. kneeling in front of the "stage" thing in the same ball room where angela first had her coming out party.. and saying "its over.. its all over"
-genie's showing up the next episode..
-i thinkkkk.. jin comes back home.. and i think angela doesnt show up @ the engagement party from what i can see as the ending song's singing...
-and i KNOWWW they kiss in the rain!!![the preview cut off RIGHT before they kiss.. T.T.. i can't wait!!]

hope that helped.. sorry if some parts were a bit off.. >.<.. hope you guys enjoyed this episode as much as i did... calvin's starting to make me go gaga over him.. his smile's just :wub: hahahaha
Last edited by Simple_Insecurities on Oct 22nd, '07, 06:07, edited 1 time in total.

dazzle520

Post by dazzle520 » Oct 22nd, '07, 06:00

Such a short drama! ... *sigh*

arabian

Post by arabian » Oct 22nd, '07, 07:42

can someone please post a torrent or CB links for Ep6 icefish version..

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Oct 22nd, '07, 14:03

Where are you dling ep 6 from??

I can NOT figure out how to dl from ydy. I find romantic princess, up to ep 5, but not how to dl them.

Can anyone help?

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Oct 22nd, '07, 15:15

Simple_Insecurities wrote: calvin's starting to make me go gaga over him.. his smile's just :wub: hahahaha
Join the Calvin Fan Club ;) Lots of us Calvin fans, watching Romantic Princess just to see Calvin's fantastic smile :wub:
There's just something incredibly addicting and lovable and charming about Chen Yi Ru... and that heart-stopping smile of his!

peng2

Post by peng2 » Oct 22nd, '07, 15:20

You could always watch it streamed on tudou.com if you're having trouble downloading.

[Ep. 6]
pt1: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/aAo7lk41JcE/
pt2: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/vYKlvVNZ8Lc/
pt3: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/fifI6ZOGN9I/

Simple_Insecurities

Post by Simple_Insecurities » Oct 22nd, '07, 18:21

ali_sen wrote:Where are you dling ep 6 from??

I can NOT figure out how to dl from ydy. I find romantic princess, up to ep 5, but not how to dl them.

Can anyone help?
i found them from the soompi forums >.<
if you want the link to the forum.. lemme know and i can pm you it

arabian

Post by arabian » Oct 22nd, '07, 18:52

ali_sen wrote:Where are you dling ep 6 from??

Can anyone help?
I got a help from a memeber in soompi , he gave me this CB & I downloaded the Ep6 from it.. http://clubbox.co.kr/suna4u

Babyitshind

Post by Babyitshind » Oct 23rd, '07, 01:07

I cant wait untill the subbed episodes are out. -Sigh-

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Oct 23rd, '07, 05:58

Still need YDY bittorrent for ep 6?
Attachments

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Oct 23rd, '07, 08:34

I was succesful to enter ydy side today. Yay. But don't get it why I couldn't access it for the last 10 days.

But thanks ethidda. Now I don't need to look for the torrent myself. ^_^

mjf

Post by mjf » Oct 23rd, '07, 09:07

Wu Chun & his brother is so cute but Angela & the other guy have funny eyes. I think because it's original is from the manga that explains why chose the one with such eyes. She does look like a little princess though.

lilsushi213

Post by lilsushi213 » Oct 25th, '07, 07:49

Wow...... The spoiler for episode 7 seems really good!! I just finished episode 6 and oh my!
I can't wait! AHHH!!! The level of excitement is like..3925490258340504950954! Hahahaha.
I'm loving that new song in episode 6 sung by Angela! It's really nice!

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Oct 25th, '07, 09:09

For some reason, I don't get email notification of replies to this thread. Also I can't dl from clubbox. All the files I try to dl from there are empty, null files. :(

And what do you mean, that they have "funny eyes"??? Who has funny eyes? I think Calvin and Eric are the best looking, personally, and their eyes are perfect, not funny.

I wasn't able to see the spoilers for next episode. :(

lilsushi213

Post by lilsushi213 » Oct 26th, '07, 04:37

Mmmm... How about.. a spoiler-preview thingy...
To be more exact... (Although I did read spoilers for episode 7 elsewhere).

I love Calvin & Chun. With passion. Hahahahha. George is really cute too. :D

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Oct 26th, '07, 05:02

lilsushi - look at this post on the previous page. On the spoiler part, on the bottom, there's a section for the spoiler for the preview for ep 7. (There are also spoilers for episode 6.)

lilsushi213

Post by lilsushi213 » Oct 27th, '07, 03:58

ethidda wrote:lilsushi - look at this post on the previous page. On the spoiler part, on the bottom, there's a section for the spoiler for the preview for ep 7. (There are also spoilers for episode 6.)
lol, thanks.
Two more days (until I can download it). x_________X"

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Oct 28th, '07, 06:07

ethidda THaNKU SO MUCH FOR EPISODE 6 AND 7!!!!!!!!!!

Nurul

Post by Nurul » Oct 29th, '07, 03:07

any subbing group would do this drama???i mean softsub or hardsub...this drama seems interesting....

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Oct 29th, '07, 03:33

YDY ep 7 torrent!

Currently watching the icefish version. *squeal*