[TwDrama] Sweet Relationship (CTS, 2007)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

[TwDrama] Sweet Relationship (CTS, 2007)

Post by Kumaxell » Sep 17th, '07, 14:05

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sweet_Relationship

From the director of "It Started With A Kiss" and "The Rose" came "Sweet Relationship." You will experience the same tickling warm feeling in your heart when you watch this show. You probably will gain a whole new appreciation for the food on your table. "Hey! Give me one of your mouth watering triple deck freshly grind hamburger with fries on the side!"

Cast:
Vic Zhou as Fang Zi Tian 方織田
Patty Hou as Chang Bai Hui 常百惠
Alan Kuo as He Ma Yang 何馬揚
Megan Lai as Ren Ke Xin 任可欣

Patty Hou surprised me. She brought her uniquely warm feeling into this show. I was majorly touched by her interaction with her dad in the show. It was really sweet and happy. I was literally smiling from start to finish for this episode. When I wasn't smiling, I had tear streaming down my face.

I know Vic supposed to be the male lead, but right now, I really love Alan Kuo and Patty Hou. They are so cute together.
Attachments
Two Guys, a Girl and a French Restaurant
Two Guys, a Girl and a French Restaurant
sweetrelationship.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 5264 times
Last edited by Kumaxell on Sep 18th, '07, 00:17, edited 2 times in total.

Wen Jing

Post by Wen Jing » Sep 17th, '07, 18:49

Sweet Relationship Episode 01

http://down.gogobox.com.tw/stickwitu/995t

cloudNINE.

Post by cloudNINE. » Sep 17th, '07, 18:59

Has anyone decided to sub this series?

edit: I found it. Intangible FS has it listed under current projects.

Click here for Intangible FS Wiki

Winly

Post by Winly » Sep 17th, '07, 19:11

It seems like it is an superb drama :wub:

Intangible FS has done subs in english for the trailers of this drama, I recommend to watch them:

Trailer 1
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1142917nz3pcmE7

Trailer 2
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v11197004zSFbHeW

Trailer 4
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v11429199dZPhhHA

Trailer 5
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1142921Z7YhXHq8

Credits: Intangible FS

veracious

Post by veracious » Sep 18th, '07, 09:46

I've been non-actively looking forward to this as I still have many, many Vic Zhou dramas to finish...

But omg, the trailers were so cute and amazing. It reminded me of ISWAK at first (the heroine going, "I can't really do anything!") but then turns out maybe she can do things as we see her working in the kitchen and not messing things up completely.

Megan Lai looks amazingly gorgeous in this. How come she and Vic always star the same dramas but never end up together? It's so funny. :D

Ahhh this is officially my most awaited twdrama now!

jubjaaa

Post by jubjaaa » Sep 20th, '07, 15:05

Wen Jing wrote:Sweet Relationship Episode 01

http://down.gogobox.com.tw/stickwitu/995t
Thank you so much!!!

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Sep 20th, '07, 18:31

veracious wrote:I've been non-actively looking forward to this as I still have many, many Vic Zhou dramas to finish...

But omg, the trailers were so cute and amazing. It reminded me of ISWAK at first (the heroine going, "I can't really do anything!") but then turns out maybe she can do things as we see her working in the kitchen and not messing things up completely.

Ahhh this is officially my most awaited twdrama now!
I'm in the same boat. After the first episode, I'm in love with it. The show is very real and very sweet. It's littered with great dialogs.

If you are not into food, there is something wrong with your thinking.
~ Bai Hui's father
This side of spoon makes you look fat. Turn it to the other side. Now, you look different. Nothing is one sided. Look at it at a different angle and you will have a whole new perspective.
~ Bai Hui's father
Why do you want to enter in a cooking competition? For fame? For prestige? Or, for money?
~ Zhi Tian to Ma Yang
- I thought about what you said. I'm doing it for money. The prize is $10,000. It's alot.
- That's good. Now go chop those veggies.
~ Ma Yang's answer to Zhi Tian's question

Winly

Post by Winly » Sep 20th, '07, 19:42

I like so much the style of the director Qu You Ning... His dramas are wonderful.

There are 2 more trailers with english subs:

Trailer 6:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1166196QbyJaJyx

Trailer 7:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1166211m5BGhB98

Credits: Intangible FS

It seems there's going to be 18 episodes and the director already appeared in the first seconds of the drama :lol
Last edited by Winly on Sep 21st, '07, 02:40, edited 1 time in total.

cloudNINE.

Post by cloudNINE. » Sep 21st, '07, 00:04

LOVED the trailers. Thanks for posting them Winly and thanks to Intangible FS for subbing the trailers. :D

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Sep 23rd, '07, 18:42

Vic and Alan went on Patty's show Yu Le@Ya Zhou ( Entertainment@Asia) 2007-09-15 to promote their new drama.

No sub

tasmaniandevil

Post by tasmaniandevil » Sep 24th, '07, 17:22

does anybody have any idea whether 6th sense is subbing this drama series?

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Sep 24th, '07, 17:28

tasmaniandevil wrote:does anybody have any idea whether 6th sense is subbing this drama series?
6th Sense does not sub things. They just rip the video from TV and upload it online.

Wen Jing

Post by Wen Jing » Sep 24th, '07, 23:57

Sweet Relationship Episode 02

http://down.gogobox.com.tw/stickwitu/ksyt

jolenee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jolenee » Sep 25th, '07, 01:27

Whatwhat ? Not a lot of posts yet ? : D
Has anyone finished watching episode 2 yet ?

Vic's not shining out to me right now; Alan is .
He's so funny :D

GhstDreamer

Post by GhstDreamer » Sep 25th, '07, 01:38

The trailers look great! Vic looks great! lol

I watched the J-Drama series of this and I enjoyed it quite a bit so I can't wait for this with english subs!

luvanimemt

Post by luvanimemt » Sep 28th, '07, 03:25

I can't wait for this drama to be subbed! Sounds like a good one. Although I'm not all into TW dramas I'll watch anything with Vic Zhou in it. Ahh, what a great actor + FREAKING HOT!

Wen Jing

Post by Wen Jing » Oct 1st, '07, 20:40

Sweet Relationship Episode 03

http://down.gogobox.com.tw/stickwitu/2o0v

Pnoy11

Post by Pnoy11 » Oct 13th, '07, 18:54

I saw the first episode already n it's pretty good so far!

sozhaiming

Post by sozhaiming » Oct 19th, '07, 22:49

harlo Wen Jing..u're posting the http://down.gogobox.com.tw/stickwitu/2o0v <--- is this a website for us to download the movie?coz so far i got sweet relationship epd 1 only...but u paste website till epd 3,means we DL it from there,izzit??i dont really know...but when i go into the website,i dont know whr to DL or even understand wat d website is abt....can anyone or can u direct link / direct DL for me...for the advancement of the epd?

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Oct 30th, '07, 02:11

I <3 Vic Zhou! :wub:

I've watched his dramas, from Meteor Garden to MARS to Silence. He has really improved and become a talented actor. I can't wait for more subbed episodes to come out! I've watched the first episode and I love it already. The characters are cute, especially Patty and Alan. But watching this drama, and other cooking themed ones always make me want to eat!

st3phi3

Post by st3phi3 » Nov 12th, '07, 18:14

does anyone have a link to the 6th sense website? i can't find it anywhere and i think only 6th sense has the extended previews for the next eps.

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Nov 12th, '07, 21:51

Here you go:
http://bt.btchina.net/6feeling/

I only wish their quality for SR could be as good as their Full Count and Mean Girl Ah Chu.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Nov 25th, '07, 19:31

watched the last two releases just now............... and I'm hooked like after watching the first episode!!! ^-^
At first I thought too, that Alan would get more attention than Vic... but I'm happy it changed ^-^ and I'm happy, that the tune of the drama is way more 'grown up' than WWL *cause that wasn't good at all...*
I hope it'll proceed this way til the end... and I've a lot good hope, since it's the guy from ISWAK :D

And I can't wait to see Vic's smile like these at the breaks, when she hughs him..
And yes, he does improved from MG!!!
Can't wait for his next projects!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 25th, '07, 19:40

Zai Zai!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

okay......and to be fair, Alan Kuo!! To be fair, I've never watched Alan in any TWdramas before so this is my first. However, i've been a fan of his music ever since he sang the theme song, "零", in "MARS"~ I was soooo hooked on that song that it was on repeat on my winamp for the longest in 2004.

It's been a while since I've really tuned in to a Taiwanese drama and even longer since Vic's "Silence" which made me cry quite a lot.

Though, I'm sure this one is a light-hearted comedy...and since it's about food, how could anything go wrong, much less to see Zai Zai die again with a terminal illness??

I'll go download the first episode right now! I know I won't be disappointed since Vic has never disappointed me (okay, maybe just once with "Love Storm" but may Vivian Hsu RIP) and coming from the director of "ISWAK" and "The Rose", I'm sure to have high hopes!

Zai Zai, wo ai ni!!!! <33

Carmui

Post by Carmui » Dec 4th, '07, 23:55

does anyone have the theme songs to this drama yet???

tampopo24

Post by tampopo24 » Dec 5th, '07, 07:55

Carmui wrote:does anyone have the theme songs to this drama yet???

if I'm not wrong it's on the LJ of Intangible FS :whistling:

Qualian

Post by Qualian » Jan 11th, '08, 11:53

I just started watching this series, and I must say I really like it!
Got very hungry after watching the first episode, haha~! But honestly, I think the actors and actrices are doing a great job in this series!

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Jan 15th, '08, 02:50

I saw part 1/3. It's interesting. I like.

Star-Bolt

Post by Star-Bolt » Feb 11th, '08, 03:48

Ive just watched episode 7. All people starts thinking that He Ma and Bai Hui are a couple. I wonder if it matters to Zhi Tian.

I feel sorry in advance for He Ma and Ke Xin. They are good people but they will end alone =(.

Do you feel hungry at the end of the episodes? =P

ginny_lunallena

Post by ginny_lunallena » Feb 24th, '08, 17:23

I just finished watching the 9 ep (well the one from the dvd i think, thats that Intangible fs said) and i cant wait for the other eps :wub: i wonder how many are left....

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Feb 24th, '08, 20:23

if you take the tv-version I think they said there were 21 or 20...if you take the dvd-version probably less.. :scratch:

Never get hungry after watching SW :scratch: hehe, I'm to much obsessed with Vic than looking at the food :lol

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Mar 5th, '08, 07:32

I don't have the time to keep watching. I'm on episode 2. Does it get better?

ImatriX

Post by ImatriX » Mar 5th, '08, 08:19

OH.. finally another vic series!! i loved his acting in silence.... his acting got wayy better and i hope this has a good plot as well!! can't wait to see it...

GhstDreamer

Post by GhstDreamer » Mar 8th, '08, 23:42

Finally, I watched it - been meaning to but wanting to wait for a lot more of the episodes to be subbed first. I am really enjoying this version of Oishii Kankei. In my opinion, it's actually better than the J-Drama and I liked that one too! It has nothing to do with the fact that Vic is in it though he does look good in it. :D .

peppertrapped

Post by peppertrapped » Mar 10th, '08, 18:53

I started watching this series because I was curious as to what ZaiZai is up to lately... Just after the first half of the first episode, I knew I was going to be hooked to it! What I love most about this series is the fact that the story does not strictly revolve about love and relationships, but most of all about food and a different perspective in appreciating it! Of course, I love watching ZaiZai, Patty and Alan (very commendable acting for Vic, by the way, he has improved a lot since meteor garden [though I still love his character Ling in Mars compared to all of his other roles])... but I mostly fell in love with the story line...

It's a great series, and it will go down as one of my favorites. Nothing less from the director of ISWAK, which I totally loved as well...

HateMe

Post by HateMe » Mar 21st, '08, 09:40

I don't have the time to keep watching. I'm on episode 2. Does it get better?
I might be wrong but some drama starts kind of sloppy but it gets much better in later episodes. :unsure:

IMO this drama is one of that type,
I just watch this drama up to eps 18 DVD, so It might be harsh to judge in such an early stage. :unsure:
Yet I'll keep watching until this drama until its over :P It's late to step back anyway..

BTW, This is my first ever post.. :wub:

HateMe

Post by HateMe » Mar 21st, '08, 09:45

if you take the tv-version I think they said there were 21 or 20...if you take the dvd-version probably less.. scratch
very curious, Anyone know exactly how many episodes this drama has?
:whistling:

floakatrixie

Post by floakatrixie » Jul 30th, '08, 00:40

I think this is a 20 episodes drama. If you are looking for the raw version, you can check it out at asianvn.com

linsbmwx5

Post by linsbmwx5 » Oct 1st, '08, 03:21

So cute! vic don't smile much in recent dramas hahaha. guess they want to make him look cool.

jeff_38

Post by jeff_38 » Nov 6th, '08, 18:00

already watched that one n waz really impressed...
Patty hou is outstanding and hot...lol

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 11th, '09, 22:02

hey, i'm curently looking this drama and i really like it. Now i have a quesion about ep 15. Can anyone help me?
Bai Huis Blind date suddendly appeared. Now I'm feeling like i missed something cause I didn't saw a scene where they meet each other first . Or is there no such a scene?

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » Oct 10th, '10, 08:56

Dear Intangible FS, :)

You don't mind if I use your subtitles and transplant the English text to Hungarian, do you? I really really would like to translate Sweet Relationship. This would be my first try, so I don't know how it works. Maybe I don't need to ask you, but still, I think I definitely have to do that and I'd like to have your explicit approval that I may work with your subs.
Please, give me a positive answer! :)