[TwDrama] Bull Fighting (TTV / SETTV, 2007)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
arekesu

Post by arekesu » Feb 14th, '08, 04:32

omg, I LOVE this drama! Saw up to episode 4 (but it was missing a lot of subtitles) and it's so awesome! I'm going to be greedy and say that I hope they sub quickly, but I want to thank whoever subs this because it's such a great choice!! I'm glad for a pairing that isn't Mike he/Ariel Lin or Mike He/Rainie :) LOVE IT!!

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Feb 14th, '08, 04:43

^^ there another group subbing it beside TimlesSub?

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Feb 14th, '08, 17:45

babyxdorkii wrote:^^ there another group subbing it beside TimlesSub?
I wouldn't be surprised if there are 3 other groups subbing TLS. They're usually available from youtube and other streaming sites. However, I can GUARANTEE that their quality will not be better than TLS. And TLS is releasing very quickly now.

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Feb 14th, '08, 23:35

omg! I'm glad I'm not the only Zi Cong fan here! :wub: :wub:

Man, it was really difficult to choose between two smoking hot men, but Lee Wei as Zi Cong is just soooo much hotter than Mike He, though he's really hot too! (wow, that sentence made me sound like a total fan girl!):wub:

btw, don't you think it's really sad that dramas are usually always so predictable, you can't even cheer on your favorite character, because you just know from the start it's useless? I still love them tho, predictable or not. :heart:

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Feb 14th, '08, 23:54

Lol. Yeah, Mike's character is why to flat and overdone. And Zi Cong is cute.

I am very happy, though, because I think that Zi Cong will find the person to be with by the end of the show. Or so the BTS seems to indicate.

myloveforyou

Post by myloveforyou » Feb 19th, '08, 00:49

I love Shen Ruo He ...........Mike is always cool and shuai........

Shanti

Post by Shanti » Feb 19th, '08, 09:55

Mike in ep 14 was fun to watch. :lol loved watching Shen Ruo He doing something he isnt used to. Basketball is easy compared to what he had to do this episode

Shanti

Post by Shanti » Feb 25th, '08, 11:59

Ep 15 is out. Good to see Shen Ruo He fighting back and lets see if Sheng Xue can keep up and not bend in face of pressure. From the preview of ep 16 things are looking good

saby

Post by saby » Feb 25th, '08, 12:13

SSpiegel wrote:omg! I'm glad I'm not the only Zi Cong fan here! :wub: :wub:

Man, it was really difficult to choose between two smoking hot men, but Lee Wei as Zi Cong is just soooo much hotter than Mike He, though he's really hot too! (wow, that sentence made me sound like a total fan girl!):wub:

btw, don't you think it's really sad that dramas are usually always so predictable, you can't even cheer on your favorite character, because you just know from the start it's useless? I still love them tho, predictable or not. :heart:
*agrees* though Im a big fan of Mike I was cheering for Zi Cong all the time (even though I knew it was useless)

d_silent_luv

Post by d_silent_luv » Feb 27th, '08, 12:28

wuaahh.. i love this drama sooo much.. it's kindda late here in indonesia.. i love mike he.. he look better with rainie tho.. i think.. but he looks good with hebe too.. no no.. he looks good with everyone.. hehehe.. love mike he.. GO DOU NIU!!!

Shanti

Post by Shanti » Mar 2nd, '08, 17:44

As the drama progresses Im rooting for Mike's character - Shen Ruo He is the best match for Sheng Xue. :thumleft:

Zi Cong - like the rest of the family- spoil Sheng Xue too much and thats why she is still somewhat childish. Shen Ruo He challenges her ( and vise versa ) makes her dare and do things on her own and in the process mature. Just like Sheng Xue shows Shen Ruo He that winning isnt everything and there is more to life than business.

star*

Post by star* » Mar 3rd, '08, 13:11

just wondering...how many epi are actually subbed already...cuz when i use the torrent search they only show 4..

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Mar 4th, '08, 14:44

there only out 4 now

Shanti

Post by Shanti » Mar 12th, '08, 06:25

Bull Fighting ep 17 which was the last episode was aired this Sunday. The last epi rocked. The actors did a splendid job. Mike,Hebe & Lee rock

bryansgirlalways

Post by bryansgirlalways » Mar 19th, '08, 14:48

star* wrote:just wondering...how many epi are actually subbed already...cuz when i use the torrent search they only show 4..
where can i find the torrent for eng subs for this show? thanks

star*

Post by star* » Mar 20th, '08, 17:33

bryansgirlalways wrote:
star* wrote:just wondering...how many epi are actually subbed already...cuz when i use the torrent search they only show 4..
where can i find the torrent for eng subs for this show? thanks
at the main page there's a little part which says torrent search..
just type in the name of the show and click search..
btw..if u are looking fot this show there's only subs till epi 6

arsenal6

Post by arsenal6 » Mar 29th, '08, 21:23

any chance ne1 know where i can get softsubs?

phatpigs

Post by phatpigs » Apr 11th, '08, 06:15

omggg....
im in desperate need of and episode guide....i saw the preview of one and i don't plan to spoil anything ubt.
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i need an episode guide..T__T

phatpigs

Post by phatpigs » Apr 11th, '08, 06:18

Oh, and liek all of you guys use torrent and tudou....why don't you use:
crunchyroll.com (great asian drama place=]] comes w/ subtitless)
or
mysoju.com( its a combination of torrent, youtube, veoh, megaupload except they find it for you w/ subtitless)

phatpigs

Post by phatpigs » Apr 11th, '08, 06:22

arsenal6 wrote:any chance ne1 know where i can get softsubs?
you can always go to crunchyroll.com or mysoju.com and just search for bullfighting under taiwanese dramas...they have all the episode w/ subtitles=]

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Apr 11th, '08, 07:17

phatpigs:

I don't know of any episode guides. But you can try asianfanatic, if you haven't tried that site already. People there usually talk about the dramas. So you can at least get spoilers if you want.

Also, most fansub groups are highly against crunchyroll.com, because of their business policy. We don't feel like that a hypocritical site such as crunchyroll should be allowed to make money from illegally distributing what people did voluntarily. Furthermore, sites such as crunchyroll publicize our vidoes, which is NOT what we want, because that brings legal implications. I have never personally touched mysoju.com, but I have not heard anything good about it or the people who run it from people who fansub.

In general, the people who upload to crunchyroll and mysoju are either getting paid or glory hounds. For example, the cr-fansubs team gets revenue off of what they do. As such, it is against the ethics and principal of fansubbing. Real fansubbers care about their fansubs, from the beginning to the end, which is another reason they don't like streaming, as streaming degrades the video quality.

Download it, if you want to watch a drama. If you can't use bittorrent, there are usually direct download links available pretty soon after the torrent is put out.

If you REALLY can't wait for shows, then please don't start shows until they are all finished subbing. As much as we'd like fansubbing to go smoothly and quickly, it often doesn't. Or join a fansub group and help with fansub with things such as timing, editing, and qcing.

Also, when you want to say something in a thread where you posted last, please use the edit button instead of posting multiple times.

phatpigs

Post by phatpigs » Apr 11th, '08, 15:05

thanks for the heads up =]]

keaiclam

Post by keaiclam » Apr 13th, '08, 06:26

Ahh...I'm so behind on episodes =[

My heart aches for Jin Zi Cong.

Hebe's expressions are so funny though :lol

MsKorea

Post by MsKorea » Apr 16th, '08, 19:40

Does anyone know where I can find the RAWs for the complete drama?

MsKorea

Post by MsKorea » Apr 16th, '08, 19:41

Oh, and ethidda: I was formerly a Korean translator for CR Fansubs, and I never received revenue for what I did, not even when I was training to become the Korean team leader.

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Apr 16th, '08, 20:51

MrsKorea, as far as I know, this is a recent development for CRFansubs. When I talked to the oldtimers (when I did talk to them), they weren't receiving revenue, but I have heard that they have since started getting paid. I apologize in advance if this is incorrect, but this is from a fairly reliable source so... yeah.

*huggz* to MrsKorea. I don't watch much (any) Korean drama, but I <33333 you for Hong Gil Dong. :wub:

You can find the complete raw for the drama off of btchina.net. (Go to the dramawiki page and copy and paste in part of the Chinese title and search for it.) I would personally recommend this batch torrent: the 6th sense dvd rip batch.

MsKorea

Post by MsKorea » Apr 16th, '08, 23:01

ethidda wrote:MrsKorea, as far as I know, this is a recent development for CRFansubs. When I talked to the oldtimers (when I did talk to them), they weren't receiving revenue, but I have heard that they have since started getting paid. I apologize in advance if this is incorrect, but this is from a fairly reliable source so... yeah.

*huggz* to MrsKorea. I don't watch much (any) Korean drama, but I <33333 you for Hong Gil Dong. :wub:

You can find the complete raw for the drama off of btchina.net. (Go to the dramawiki page and copy and paste in part of the Chinese title and search for it.) I would personally recommend this batch torrent: the 6th sense dvd rip batch.
Thank you, ethidda! :-)

And well, the CR Fansubs team has been inactive since I left, after the completion of Romantic Princess, so I'm afraid the information is inaccurate, :-(

~Edit~ actually, I'm not MrsKorea, I'm MsKorea, lol. (Although I am a former WITH S2 member)

rairai

Post by rairai » Apr 25th, '08, 04:35

hi.. doeas anyone know where i can DL the complte series with english subs.. i think here only has up to ep 9 (not sure) but mysoju.com has it complete.. just wondering where they got it.. thanks..

minimalist

Post by minimalist » May 1st, '08, 10:17

uhm. may i ask what fansub group subbed the rest of the episodes TimeLessubs haven't released yet??

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 11th, '08, 17:47

im not a fan of Mike He but i like Hebe... can you recommend this drama to me?

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » May 12th, '08, 03:04

same here i love Hebe.. :D i recommend this drama i think it's pretty good so far..

keaiclam

Post by keaiclam » May 15th, '08, 03:55

You can definately watch this for Hebe. I was watching it for Mike in the beginning, but I like seeing Hebe in this. Along with the actor that plays Tank :P and Jin Zi Cong.

I don't know why, but I crack up everytime that background sound 'Ooooooo' comes on. LOL. :lol

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Jun 5th, '08, 18:13

Seen ep 1-5 so far. I really enjoyed watching ep 4. It was exciting and entertaining with so much stuff going on. But I suddenly noticed that this drama kind of reminds me of Meteor Garden with trio and kidnapping. The kidnapping was really similar to Meteor garden kidnapping. Also bullying in the beginning.

So far I really like Zi Cong. I can't describe in words how much more I like him than Ruo He. He looks a lot better. His clothes are cool and his character is very sweet and lovable.
It's a pity he was a bit late from the kidnapping. If he had come when Sheng Xue called his name he could have now bigger chance. I can't believe she only thinks of him as big bro after all he has done for her. I pity him and I feel bad for him. It's so painful to see him heart broken.
I dunnow hy I don't liek Ruo he at all.... Maybe because I just don't like Mike He much. It's not that he is a bad actor or doesn't look good or anything. The chemistry is lacking. He is so bad with chemistry <_< maybe it will change in latter episodes.

About Wu Ye's past
He didn't kill Zi Congs's father so why is such a big deal that he was at the dying scene. Zi Cong's father was a drug dealer anyways...
It's always annoying when they make such big deals of these small matters. If they wanted to make it look bad why not make Wu Ye do a very bloody and evli deed instead?

Also all basketball scenes are such a joke. So flashy and unreal. But I think pretty suitable in this drama. It seems like a typical romance drama for teens with many sweet moments. But what's up with the face close ups? There are seriously too much of them.

keaiclam

Post by keaiclam » Jul 6th, '08, 23:55

maakopla wrote:
About Wu Ye's past
He didn't kill Zi Congs's father so why is such a big deal that he was at the dying scene. Zi Cong's father was a drug dealer anyways...
It's always annoying when they make such big deals of these small matters. If they wanted to make it look bad why not make Wu Ye do a very bloody and evli deed instead?

Also all basketball scenes are such a joke. So flashy and unreal. But I think pretty suitable in this drama. It seems like a typical romance drama for teens with many sweet moments. But what's up with the face close ups? There are seriously too much of them.
Hahaha I have to agree on some of the things you say. Like the thing with Jin Zi Cong's dad. It was very overly dramatic, but that's how most of these dramas are, haha.

akiko-chico

Post by akiko-chico » Jul 8th, '08, 08:01

Yea those close ups make me realise how much I wish my skin was like theres LOL :lol
Mike has awesome skin ay haha, I kno I kno make up, but still ... soo nice kaka :D

sailorstars

Post by sailorstars » Jul 15th, '08, 18:07

AHH mike is so hot in this *0* One of my fav. TWdramas now and support Mike&Hebe !!
I don't like Mike&Rainie together even though i haven't seen DBY but Rainie's changed so much since Meteor Garden and she looks really fake now >___<""

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Jul 16th, '08, 16:34

I am feeling bad for Wu Ye more an dmore with every episode. I haven't gotten far but his love for Sheng Xue is so touching. He is so devoted, like the man of my dreams. And he is very cool too 8)

But I think that this drama is getting a bit boring. It's incredibly cheesy, there are too many flash backs and colse ups. Like wtf?! Why do they have to always show a close up of someone's face?!

djkrzy

Post by djkrzy » Jul 18th, '08, 16:43

maakopla wrote:I am feeling bad for Wu Ye more an dmore with every episode. I haven't gotten far but his love for Sheng Xue is so touching. He is so devoted, like the man of my dreams. And he is very cool too 8)

But I think that this drama is getting a bit boring. It's incredibly cheesy, there are too many flash backs and colse ups. Like wtf?! Why do they have to always show a close up of someone's face?!

haha thats what im saying. like 3/4 of this drama is like flashbacks. i was struggling by the second to last episode once i realized it.

ms.nightingail

Post by ms.nightingail » Jul 22nd, '08, 03:25

I'm so confused... why are there only 10 episodes here? Is there a delay, or aren't they being released? aaahh... I want more Zi Cong...

floakatrixie

Post by floakatrixie » Jul 30th, '08, 00:33

If you are looking for this drama without subtitles. You can check it out at asianvn.com

greenponta

Post by greenponta » Sep 10th, '08, 12:43

what's the name of the classical music that comes in few of the episodes? it sounds sooooooooo familar, but i can't think of the name. help!

akiko-chico

Post by akiko-chico » Sep 17th, '08, 05:23

Are there any MEBE fans here?

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Sep 18th, '08, 06:24

you mean Hebe? if so then yes iam a fan of her.. :D

akiko-chico

Post by akiko-chico » Sep 29th, '08, 02:50

I mean Mike & Hebe fans, because I think they suit each other :wub: and there definitely was chemistry :D
koua_xiong wrote:you mean Hebe? if so then yes iam a fan of her.. :D

plumcider

any word on sub-titles?

Post by plumcider » Oct 25th, '08, 09:49

Mysoju links to this series have been broken for awhile, and I can't find subbed episodes for 12+ anywhere. Has anyone heard anything on if this series has been abandoned by the subbers, or what is going on?

keaiclam

Post by keaiclam » Oct 28th, '08, 06:58

@plumcider: If you check their main forum page, and scroll down to the progress on the right panel. For those that need subs it says that Episodes 12-16 are in Final QC. =D

xrevealx

Post by xrevealx » Oct 29th, '08, 21:22

>_<
its been while since i watched bull fighting.... right when it was gettin good. does anyone know where i can find it subbed? cuz mysoju links have been broken for quite a while

queensemra

Post by queensemra » Nov 7th, '08, 13:40

gosh i love this drama soo much its one of my fav!! dramas ever
love Mike and Hebe!! hope to see them together in a drama again!!

selinahebella

Post by selinahebella » Nov 11th, '08, 13:34

the drama was great!!! hebe was really funny!!! this drama is one of my top drama on my list! i really liked the endding!!! mike and hebe got together as lee wei was with another girl!!!