They kiss again (Episode 10t/m20) Download with eng sub.

Discuss chinese drama series here.
Whitney

They kiss again (Episode 10t/m20) Download with eng sub.

Post by Whitney » Jul 17th, '08, 18:27

Sorry to bother all of you but i miss the episode 10 till 20 from they kiss again (with eng sub).I 've only find 1 till 9 here and i have looked everywhere but there are only parts of them.So my question is:
Can someone please upload it for me?(upload/sharing)

I really appreciate that!
Thanks for reading this and for the help!

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Jul 17th, '08, 18:50

Aaa.hh... me 2...but i thought they only have subbed to ep 9??...Thats what i think...but I Hope that it aint that way!!....
Lets pray and see :unsure:

fastat3m

Re: They kiss again (Episode 10t/m20) Download with eng sub.

Post by fastat3m » Jul 17th, '08, 19:13

Whitney wrote:Sorry to bother all of you but i miss the episode 10 till 20 from they kiss again (with eng sub).I 've only find 1 till 9 here and i have looked everywhere but there are only parts of them.So my question is:
Can someone please upload it for me?(upload/sharing)

I really appreciate that!
Thanks for reading this and for the help!
They have only finished up to episode 9. The other episodes are still in works in progress. It takes lots of time and effort for them to finish each episode. Please be patient, I think they have the status of there episodes on their website.

Zealousy

Post by Zealousy » Jul 17th, '08, 19:25

They're currently subbing it, IFS has other projects aswell and they're going to be taking 2 more this month. You must be patient. Or just watch the crappy subs at overstream. :\

Whitney

Post by Whitney » Jul 18th, '08, 04:59

sorry guys for the second topic!Accidently make another one butcouldn't find it!So now i don't know how to delete my topic.Really sorry everyone to bother you!