[TwDrama] Momo Love (2009)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
mahoula
Greece

[TwDrama] Momo Love (2009)

Post by mahoula » Oct 20th, '09, 08:48

Hello everyone.
Here you can comment on new taiwanese drama momo love.
you can comment on everything. casting, character development, liking or disliking, and much more.
you can also post your favourite scenes and comment on them.
post questions about the progress of the subbing our group is doing.

wiki - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Momo_Love
Last edited by mahoula on Oct 20th, '09, 10:42, edited 1 time in total.

bjharm

Post by bjharm » Oct 20th, '09, 09:18

Momo...has this anything to do with To Get Her ? wasn't Rainie's character called Momo?
Checked it out at wiki's. Based off a manga my what a surprise for a TW drama..lol
But Cyndi Wang I mean are they serious, the lead girl sounds like she very cute and while Cyndi not bad she never been all that cute and she getting on a bit in years to play cute young girls any more anyway, and it not as if she has the acting skill to make up for the lack, at best she squeaks by as ok in the acting department. Ow well from all the men in it, it may just be one for the girls to drool over..:-)

Elanor

Post by Elanor » Oct 20th, '09, 19:21

Actually I already watched the first episode and I liked it very much. I only saw Cyndi Wang before in Smiling Pasta where she played a very energetic, loud girl. But her role as Tao Hua seems so much different, more like the sweet, gentle but also shy girl. And I do think that she is very cute, wouldn't say that she looks too old for the role or something. I actually found her a bit too much in smiling pasta, but here it fits perfectly.

noobee

Post by noobee » Oct 20th, '09, 19:44

thanks a lot!

bjharm

Post by bjharm » Oct 21st, '09, 03:21

Thanks Elanor , I must say that Smiling Pasta was my base for my comments, and I will be more than happy to take into account she may have improved in the years since.

choang121

Post by choang121 » Oct 28th, '09, 04:14

Ooh ken zhu! i wonder if this is any good?

babblysweet

Post by babblysweet » Nov 2nd, '09, 05:00

anyone knows where I can download the raw versions? This series is quite interesting :)

jecca

Post by jecca » Nov 2nd, '09, 10:51

babblysweet wrote:anyone knows where I can download the raw versions? This series is quite interesting :)
All I could find were rmvb raws from sugoideas.com. I'd rate the quality as somewhere in the middle of low and medium quality hehe. They've uploaded episode 3 recently.

I don't know if there are uploads on d-addicts with higher quality, though.

bent

Post by bent » Nov 4th, '09, 14:40

where to dl?

jcjjica

Post by jcjjica » Nov 14th, '09, 01:49

We at jcjjica subs is also going to sub this show.

blueplanetto

Post by blueplanetto » Nov 27th, '09, 02:56

i love this drama, Cyndi Wang is very cute in this :D

rehnii

Post by rehnii » Dec 30th, '09, 16:23

When I first watched MoMo love I fallen in love with this show. Even that the main actress seemed for me to little old she look so young, cute and joyfull there. i really really started to like her character and how she protect her youngest brother. its too way cute. But the main reason why i watched this was sneakin around Jiro Wang lol XD he looks so cute even cuter than in Rolling Love XD XD and I must say he is rly awesome in the show too... and his character didnt get any girlfriend yet lol XD thats so so good for the story XD its even more funny like the kissing scenes or when he get rly close to a girl XD XD just look at him how is so so shy I want hug him lol XD
Anyway there is at jdrama discussion about best kiss scene evr. I don't have any now that I can mark as best. But my fav orite one is now the kiss scene in 2nd episode of MoMo Love. i dont want writte spoilers, but at the Judo Competetion it was so funny and cute at rhe same time XD I think if there is somewhere same topic for chinese (but this one is taiwanese isn it?) drama I would use MoMo Love as my favorite drama...
Omg when I talk about... this drama does have too much kissing scenes in it lol XD I mean... I did watched Rolling Love (again XD) before and there was only 2 kissing scenes at all the time (I dont remember which one was when Xiao Shu was kissed by Leng Lie, but i remember it pretty well because she had opened her eyes... too weird for kissing XD) and in MoMo Love there are two kissing scenes at two episodes ever before they started to dating LOL XD (okay the one was only her imagination but i count it as kiss scene too)