Genre: Romance
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: CTS
Broadcast period: 2011-Jun-17
Air time: Friday 22:00
Opening theme song: Is This All by Van Ness Wu
Ending theme song: Yi Bai Wan Zhong Qing Wen (一百萬種親吻) by Rachel Liang

Synopsis

Lin Chu Man is a fashion model who does not prejudice against a man for being short, fat, ugly and old, as long as he is rich. So when she discovers that her pefect man is only a hired body double for the real billionaire "Mr. Norman," and his true identity is a penniless music student in Paris named Cai Jia Hao, she immediately dumps him. As karma would have it, she loses her job to a younger model, her rich lover kicks her to the curb and she finds out Cai Jia Hao will be her new roommate. Lin and Cai's unexpected living arrangement forces them to reconcile and to really get to know each other. As Lin becomes closer to Cai, despite her aversion to penniless man, her goal of nabbing Yan Kai Ming, a real estate tycoon, become less of a priority. And, she starts to question whether being happy equates to being rich.

Cast
Lynn Hung (熊黛林) as Lin Chu Man 林楚曼
Van Ness Wu as Cai Jia Hao 蔡家豪
Daniel Chan as Yan Kai Ming 嚴凱銘
Jessie Chiang (江語晨) as Lu Yi Xian 路伊嫻
Harry Zhang as Ke Mai Long 柯麥隆
Annie Chen as Sha Xia 莎夏
Na Wei Xun as Pan Peter 潘彼得
Meng Fan Gui (孟凡貴) as Wang Dong 王董
Lin Mei Xiu as Cai Jia Hui 蔡家惠
Qu Zhong Heng as LEO
He Wen Hui (何文輝) as Jiang Bao 醬爆
David Chen as Xi Li Ge 犀利哥
Yang Li Yin (楊麗音) as Da Nai Ma 大奶媽
Gu Bao Ming as Ken De Ji 耿德基
Linda Liu as Lin's mother
Kevin Tsai (蔡康永) as Magician
Hua Hua (花花) as Kai Ruo 凱洛
Li Xiao Han (李曉涵) as Yi Lin 伊琳
Yuri Huang as
Chen Wen Pin (陳文彬) as Cai's father

(Info taken from Dramwiki)

Thoughts so far??
I haven't started watching it yet but I was looking forward to it when Vanness started tweeting about this new project.

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jul 9th, '11, 02:48

The opening theme song is awesome. I didn't recognize the leading lady as the wife in Ip Man with Donnie Yen. She's also dating Aaron Kwok.

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 14th, '11, 00:06

I started watching it today. I'm on the 3rd episode. I think there is only 4 so far. I totally agree. Opening theme song is awesome. And Vaness Wu looks so cute.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jul 18th, '11, 17:09

I watched the first two episodes but I had to pass this one up. This one not really for me right now maybe later. I don't know why but I love to see Vaness Wu in mean bad boy roles.

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 19th, '11, 00:47

I'm just watching for Vanness. I think he is a good actor

ArcadiaLynn

Post by ArcadiaLynn » Jul 20th, '11, 03:01

Well, this is my first Tdrama (I normally just watch kdramas), but I really like it!! Van ness' opening theme song for it is so awesome. I don't think it will be anything epic or tear jerking, which is fine with me, I just want a laid back drama that's enjoyable.

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jul 28th, '11, 03:37

Ratings are not looking stella for this drama. I guess Lynn Hung isn't as popular as Ady is. I do like her in this drama. I also like the opening theme change in ep. 6. Makes me look forward to the coming episodes.

Mad X501

Post by Mad X501 » Nov 3rd, '11, 17:25

thank

Sakari

Post by Sakari » Dec 5th, '11, 19:56

I keep count of Asian dramas I watch. Chinese, I have started 25 and finished 5. The last of those five is Material Queen - it's also my favourite. The story is nothing revolutionary, but the lead couple is adorable and the look of the drama, the colours, the camera work, the clothes, the accessories, the hairdos... Everything is so beautiful or so strange, right? Not to mention the music...

henrytan86

Post by henrytan86 » Oct 7th, '12, 06:58

where can i download this movie? thanks@