Page 4 of 6

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 4th, '18, 14:17
by Sapissimo
Hello GGib,

May I also have an invite? :)
Thanks !

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 4th, '18, 16:29
by GGib
Sapissimo wrote:Hello GGib,

May I also have an invite? :)
Thanks !
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 5th, '18, 20:21
by ivachan
Hello, Gibb. Could i get an invitation too? Much appreciated :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 5th, '18, 21:45
by GGib
ivachan wrote:Hello, Gibb. Could i get an invitation too? Much appreciated :-)
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 6th, '18, 01:27
by rerena
Hi GGib. Can I get an invite too? Thanks in advance!

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 6th, '18, 12:19
by GGib
rerena wrote:Hi GGib. Can I get an invite too? Thanks in advance!
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 6th, '18, 23:31
by sefilily
Hi GGib,

Can I also get an invite please? Thanks in advance. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 6th, '18, 23:37
by GGib
sefilily wrote:Hi GGib,

Can I also get an invite please? Thanks in advance. :-)
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 7th, '18, 05:13
by princeoflight
Hey GGib!

Can I get an invite too? Thanks a ton :D

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 7th, '18, 09:18
by tenshin
Hi GGib,

Can I get an invite for that site too? Thank you very much! :wub:

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 7th, '18, 12:14
by GGib
princeoflight wrote:Hey GGib!

Can I get an invite too? Thanks a ton :D
tenshin wrote:Hi GGib,

Can I get an invite for that site too? Thank you very much! :wub:
I sent a PM to both of you. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 10th, '18, 15:36
by zoemi
Can I get one as well, GGib? Thanks!

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 10th, '18, 15:42
by GGib
zoemi wrote:Can I get one as well, GGib? Thanks!
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 11th, '18, 10:19
by waltzin
Hi GGib,

Can I have an invite as well thanks?

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 11th, '18, 12:07
by GGib
waltzin wrote:Hi GGib,

Can I have an invite as well thanks?
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 12th, '18, 02:19
by hanabi
Hello GGib

May I have an invite too, please?
I'm a big lover of Japanrese variety shows, those are almost the only thing I watch these days. But videos on streaming sites are of poor quality and down quickly. I searched everywhere but there's nearly nothing on public.
Thank you :notworthy:

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 12th, '18, 12:11
by GGib
hanabi wrote:Hello GGib

May I have an invite too, please?
I'm a big lover of Japanrese variety shows, those are almost the only thing I watch these days. But videos on streaming sites are of poor quality and down quickly. I searched everywhere but there's nearly nothing on public.
Thank you :notworthy:
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 14th, '18, 05:50
by miyazakihu
Hi GGib!

If there are any invitations left, can I have one too? I'm interested in that page :)
Thank you!!

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 14th, '18, 12:14
by GGib
miyazakihu wrote:Hi GGib!

If there are any invitations left, can I have one too? I'm interested in that page :)
Thank you!!
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 15th, '18, 21:51
by dexoci
Hi GGib. Can I get an invite too? Thanks in advance :notworthy:

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 15th, '18, 23:11
by GGib
dexoci wrote:Hi GGib. Can I get an invite too? Thanks in advance :notworthy:
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 17th, '18, 02:04
by blitzlilz
Hi GGib, can I get an invite too? I was thinking of translating some.

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 17th, '18, 05:10
by GGib
blitzlilz wrote:Hi GGib, can I get an invite too? I was thinking of translating some.
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 18th, '18, 07:40
by ygan1
Hi GGib. Can I get an invite too? Love watching Japanese Variety Shows!

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 18th, '18, 12:40
by GGib
ygan1 wrote:Hi GGib. Can I get an invite too? Love watching Japanese Variety Shows!
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 21st, '18, 01:11
by nTrao
Hi GGib. Can I get an invite too? I like Japanese Variety Shows very much, Thanks in advance.

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 21st, '18, 04:25
by GGib
nTrao wrote:Hi GGib. Can I get an invite too? I like Japanese Variety Shows very much, Thanks in advance.
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 21st, '18, 04:40
by otic
Hello GGib,

May I also have an invite?
I like japanese show so much
Please
Thank you :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 21st, '18, 04:42
by GGib
otic wrote:Hello GGib,

May I also have an invite?
I like japanese show so much
Please
Thank you :-)
I sent you a PM as well. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 21st, '18, 04:54
by redan_lang
Hello, I really enjoy J-variety. I remember the good 'ol days but there is a limit to what content from 2008-11 can satisfy. Would also like an invite please. Thanks for any help.

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 21st, '18, 05:13
by GGib
redan_lang wrote:Hello, I really enjoy J-variety. I remember the good 'ol days but there is a limit to what content from 2008-11 can satisfy. Would also like an invite please. Thanks for any help.
I sent you a PM as well. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 22nd, '18, 06:42
by SatoshiS
Hello,
I would like an invite too.

Thanks!

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 22nd, '18, 12:59
by GGib
SatoshiS wrote:Hello,
I would like an invite too.

Thanks!
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 26th, '18, 13:17
by makie8322
Hi GGib,

May I also have an invite?
Thanks you so much.

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 26th, '18, 15:51
by GGib
makie8322 wrote:Hi GGib,

May I also have an invite?
Thanks you so much.
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 28th, '18, 11:34
by Esperchamp
Hi GGib,

May I get an invite?
Thanks so much!

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 28th, '18, 13:36
by GGib
Esperchamp wrote:Hi GGib,

May I get an invite?
Thanks so much!
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 30th, '18, 09:55
by Serendipity
Hey GGib!

I recently got into Japanese entertainment (especially variety shows) and it's been hard finding them online.
May I also get an invite? I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks!

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Jul 30th, '18, 12:38
by GGib
Serendipity wrote:Hey GGib!

I recently got into Japanese entertainment (especially variety shows) and it's been hard finding them online.
May I also get an invite? I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks!
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Aug 1st, '18, 19:02
by mxx
GGib wrote:
Serendipity wrote:Hey GGib!

I recently got into Japanese entertainment (especially variety shows) and it's been hard finding them online.
May I also get an invite? I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks!
I sent you a PM. :-)
@GGib thanks a lot for doing this (for so long already).
Could I pleeeeeeease also get an invite?
I subscribed to Japanese Live TV via FujiTV, but I'm still a total beginner, so it would be great to be able to watch some shows with subtitles.
Thank you very much (if I'm not too late).

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Aug 1st, '18, 19:15
by GGib
mxx wrote:
GGib wrote:
Serendipity wrote:Hey GGib!

I recently got into Japanese entertainment (especially variety shows) and it's been hard finding them online.
May I also get an invite? I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks!
I sent you a PM. :-)
@GGib thanks a lot for doing this (for so long already).
Could I pleeeeeeease also get an invite?
I subscribed to Japanese Live TV via FujiTV, but I'm still a total beginner, so it would be great to be able to watch some shows with subtitles.
Thank you very much (if I'm not too late).
There are no English subtitles.

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Aug 1st, '18, 19:33
by mxx
GGib wrote:
mxx wrote:
GGib wrote: I sent you a PM. :-)
@GGib thanks a lot for doing this (for so long already).
Could I pleeeeeeease also get an invite?
I subscribed to Japanese Live TV via FujiTV, but I'm still a total beginner, so it would be great to be able to watch some shows with subtitles.
Thank you very much (if I'm not too late).
There are no English subtitles.
Thanks GGib, then this is not for me!
Thanks for the quick reply!

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Aug 7th, '18, 18:47
by PannenkoekenNL
Could I get an invite too please? :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Aug 7th, '18, 19:07
by GGib
PannenkoekenNL wrote:Could I get an invite too please? :-)
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Aug 13th, '18, 23:39
by rsg1
Hi GGib,

May I have an invite please?

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Aug 14th, '18, 09:26
by GGib
rsg1 wrote:Hi GGib,

May I have an invite please?
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Aug 14th, '18, 12:12
by jankenponriichi
Hi Ggib,

I'm searching for raws of Suiyoubi No Downtown, so if I could get an invite to the tracker, I'd really appreciate it! :cheers:

Thank you so much

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Aug 14th, '18, 16:24
by GGib
jankenponriichi wrote:Hi Ggib,

I'm searching for raws of Suiyoubi No Downtown, so if I could get an invite to the tracker, I'd really appreciate it! :cheers:

Thank you so much
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Aug 27th, '18, 20:41
by nobodyserio
Please send me one as well. Finding some japanese shows is really troublesome.

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Aug 27th, '18, 21:27
by GGib
nobodyserio wrote:Please send me one as well. Finding some japanese shows is really troublesome.
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Aug 29th, '18, 10:56
by gameer
hello, can i get an invite too please if its not too much trouble. i really like a show called monitoring, i cant understand Japanese but this show have many funny pranks that transcends the language barrier, i looked for that show everywhere but couldn't find it with a good quality so im hoping to find it there.

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Aug 29th, '18, 11:55
by GGib
gameer wrote:hello, can i get an invite too please if its not too much trouble. i really like a show called monitoring, i cant understand Japanese but this show have many funny pranks that transcends the language barrier, i looked for that show everywhere but couldn't find it with a good quality so im hoping to find it there.
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 1st, '18, 19:26
by kitamori
I looking for Jshows as School kakumei and Little Tokyo live and more. Did anyone idea? thank you.

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 2nd, '18, 06:06
by iamahmadgue
Hi GGib,
Please May i have an invite?
:roll

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 2nd, '18, 11:17
by GGib
iamahmadgue wrote:Hi GGib,
Please May i have an invite?
:roll
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 2nd, '18, 18:11
by kitamori
Hi GGib,
Please May i have an invite?

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 2nd, '18, 18:29
by GGib
kitamori wrote:Hi GGib,
Please May i have an invite?
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 6th, '18, 05:10
by Hajime Saitou
May I please have an invite? Thanks!

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 6th, '18, 17:55
by oogami
Hi GGib, could you send me an invite pls ? :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 6th, '18, 18:20
by Keiko1981
oogami wrote:Hi GGib, could you send me an invite pls ? :-)
Joined 09 Jul 2015, and this appears to be your first post. Wow. Welcome. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 6th, '18, 18:57
by GGib
oogami wrote:Hi GGib, could you send me an invite pls ? :-)
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 9th, '18, 14:00
by Himeros94
Hello GGiB,

I was a big fan of those tv show back in the time, and I can't find anything decent on youtube.
Can I have an invitation too ?

Thanks.

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 9th, '18, 15:24
by GGib
Himeros94 wrote:Hello GGiB,

I was a big fan of those tv show back in the time, and I can't find anything decent on youtube.
Can I have an invitation too ?

Thanks.
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 12th, '18, 13:15
by ngzkfan
Hi GGib,
I'm a big fan of japanese shows and new to this forum.

May i get an invitation please? :P

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 12th, '18, 13:37
by GGib
ngzkfan wrote:Hi GGib,
I'm a big fan of japanese shows and new to this forum.

May i get an invitation please? :P
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 12th, '18, 16:56
by EliotFR
Hello GGib,

I'm fond of jp tv show !
May can I have an invitation ?

Eliot

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 12th, '18, 17:01
by Reikableu
Will this private tracker have Next Stop: Discovery and the kids show, I think the title is "I am Old enough."

If it's available, can I get an invite too?

Thanks!

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 12th, '18, 17:48
by GGib
EliotFR wrote:Hello GGib,

I'm fond of jp tv show !
May can I have an invitation ?

Eliot
I sent you a PM. :-)
Reikableu wrote:Will this private tracker have Next Stop: Discovery and the kids show, I think the title is "I am Old enough."

If it's available, can I get an invite too?

Thanks!
I have never heard of Next Stop: Discovery. And by "I am Old enough" you probably mean Hajimete on Otsukai? If so, there are a couple of newer episodes. Although everything is in Japanese and there are no English subtitles.

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 13th, '18, 08:19
by Heicko
Hi GGib,

If possible could I get an invite please? I'm recently getting into more variety shows.

Many thanks in advance, much appreciated.

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 13th, '18, 11:39
by Reikableu
Reikableu wrote:Will this private tracker have Next Stop: Discovery and the kids show, I think the title is "I am Old enough."

If it's available, can I get an invite too?

Thanks!
I have never heard of Next Stop: Discovery. And by "I am Old enough" you probably mean Hajimete on Otsukai? If so, there are a couple of newer episodes. Although everything is in Japanese and there are no English subtitles.
I'm ok with them just being Japanese, can I get an invite? I'm learning Nihongo I guess that's better.

This is from Nippon TV:
http://www.ntv.co.jp/english/sphone/pc/ ... overy.html
http://www.ntv.co.jp/english/sphone/pc/ ... ugh-1.html

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 13th, '18, 15:43
by GGib
Heicko wrote:Hi GGib,

If possible could I get an invite please? I'm recently getting into more variety shows.

Many thanks in advance, much appreciated.
Reikableu wrote:
Reikableu wrote:Will this private tracker have Next Stop: Discovery and the kids show, I think the title is "I am Old enough."

If it's available, can I get an invite too?

Thanks!
I have never heard of Next Stop: Discovery. And by "I am Old enough" you probably mean Hajimete on Otsukai? If so, there are a couple of newer episodes. Although everything is in Japanese and there are no English subtitles.
I'm ok with them just being Japanese, can I get an invite? I'm learning Nihongo I guess that's better.

This is from Nippon TV:
http://www.ntv.co.jp/english/sphone/pc/ ... overy.html
http://www.ntv.co.jp/english/sphone/pc/ ... ugh-1.html
I sent a PM to both of you. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 14th, '18, 03:49
by SusieQ
Does anyone want a JPopSuki invite?

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 22nd, '18, 00:01
by US4100
Hello GGib,

I would please like an invite. I have been wanting to watch ザ!鉄腕!DASH!!

Thanks!

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Sep 22nd, '18, 00:39
by GGib
US4100 wrote:
Sep 22nd, '18, 00:01
Hello GGib,

I would please like an invite. I have been wanting to watch ザ!鉄腕!DASH!!

Thanks!
I sent you a PM. :-)

Re: Site for downloading Japanese Variety Shows

Posted: Oct 6th, '18, 00:51
by cosmicwanderer17
Hi GGib, can I get an invite? I've been wanting to watch more variety, particularly Little Tokyo Life. Thanks!