Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

66th Kouhaku Uta Gassen

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
Post Reply
Bibi
Posts: 25
Joined: Mar 13th, '15, 04:11

66th Kouhaku Uta Gassen

Post by Bibi » Jan 6th, '16, 02:56

Does anyone know where I can find this to watch? Nyaa has it but good lord it is 13gb and hello-online does as well but I have to sign up and I really don't care to sign up for another site. Thanks!!!

User avatar
dhisashi
Posts: 3153
Joined: Sep 12th, '11, 23:40
Location: Northern California
Been thanked: 1 time
United States of America

Re: 66th Kouhaku Uta Gassen

Post by dhisashi » Jan 6th, '16, 15:06

NYAA now has a RAW at 6.42 GiB. You wont find a file much smaller since it is an over 4 hour long show.

:-)

piboi
Posts: 105
Joined: Jan 20th, '11, 01:57

Re: 66th Kouhaku Uta Gassen

Post by piboi » Jan 6th, '16, 18:41

Does anyone else have audio problems with the NYAA torrent? :scratch:

kahuna808
Posts: 35
Joined: Jan 10th, '09, 18:09

Re: 66th Kouhaku Uta Gassen

Post by kahuna808 » Jan 6th, '16, 18:51

piboi wrote:Does anyone else have audio problems with the NYAA torrent? :scratch:
Which ver. are you talking about? The 13gb or 6gb one. I haven't d/led it yet so I don't want to d/l the one with audio problems
if there are audio problems?

kahuna808
Posts: 35
Joined: Jan 10th, '09, 18:09

Re: 66th Kouhaku Uta Gassen

Post by kahuna808 » Jan 6th, '16, 20:16

Ok just got done d/ling the 6.7gb MP4 file. Took about 15 minutes. But what a waste of time & HD space. The sound is bad from the start. So stay away from d/ling that file. Going to start d/ling the 13gb one now.

Bibi
Posts: 25
Joined: Mar 13th, '15, 04:11

Re: 66th Kouhaku Uta Gassen

Post by Bibi » Jan 8th, '16, 03:15

Yeah the 6gb has horrible audio and I am really not wasting bandwidth on another file especially one as big as the 13gb :glare: .

Bibi
Posts: 25
Joined: Mar 13th, '15, 04:11

Re: 66th Kouhaku Uta Gassen

Post by Bibi » Jan 9th, '16, 03:17

kahuna808 wrote:Ok just got done d/ling the 6.7gb MP4 file. Took about 15 minutes. But what a waste of time & HD space. The sound is bad from the start. So stay away from d/ling that file. Going to start d/ling the 13gb one now.
Were you able to watch this version?

kahuna808
Posts: 35
Joined: Jan 10th, '09, 18:09

Re: 66th Kouhaku Uta Gassen

Post by kahuna808 » Jan 9th, '16, 05:18

Bibi wrote:
kahuna808 wrote:Ok just got done d/ling the 6.7gb MP4 file. Took about 15 minutes. But what a waste of time & HD space. The sound is bad from the start. So stay away from d/ling that file. Going to start d/ling the 13gb one now.
Were you able to watch this version?
If your talking about the 13.6gb mp4 version "[EggPain-Raws] 66th NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen (NHK 1280x720 x264 YUV420P10 AAC)".
Then yes it works. No audio or video problems.

kahuna808
Posts: 35
Joined: Jan 10th, '09, 18:09

Re: 66th Kouhaku Uta Gassen

Post by kahuna808 » Jan 11th, '16, 10:15

The 13.6gb mp4 version plays fine on my computer hour. But when trying to play it on 2 different Popcorn Hour & WD media players. I get audio but no video.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest