[Discussion] Ainori/Love Wagon Reality Show (Summaries)

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
katzenjammin'

Post by katzenjammin' » May 19th, '08, 20:07

Larc wrote:The whole AD collapsing was the dumbest crap ever. Totally fake setup and waste of air time.
Quoted for truth.
Also, LOLZ at Seiji totally smothering Yokko. His incessant talk about marriage is very odd, especially considering that he still crying over his ex like two weeks ago. I think he seriously has some issues that warrant counseling. And is he seriously going to confess soon? If Yokko spends any more time with him she's doomed to fall off a mountain (both literally and figuratively).

I really liked Kuro in the beginning but she's been coming off as rather flaky lately? I don't even know what to think about her and Pantsman.

I'm hoping that Miya-kun scrapes up the balls to work it on Momo soon~~~

Meecha

Post by Meecha » May 21st, '08, 14:27

yeah i felt quite awkward and disturbing watching that scene
they could just air it like 5 mins but instead it took up half the time of the episode
soo stupid
btw i have reall bad feelings for Seiji cuz based on what happened so far, he's going
to be heartbroken by Yokko. I dun think Yokko has any kind of romantic feelings towards him XD

Larc

Post by Larc » May 21st, '08, 18:01

katzenjammin' wrote:
Larc wrote:The whole AD collapsing was the dumbest crap ever. Totally fake setup and waste of air time.
Quoted for truth.
Also, LOLZ at Seiji totally smothering Yokko. His incessant talk about marriage is very odd, especially considering that he still crying over his ex like two weeks ago. I think he seriously has some issues that warrant counseling. And is he seriously going to confess soon? If Yokko spends any more time with him she's doomed to fall off a mountain (both literally and figuratively).

I really liked Kuro in the beginning but she's been coming off as rather flaky lately? I don't even know what to think about her and Pantsman.

I'm hoping that Miya-kun scrapes up the balls to work it on Momo soon~~~
Haha thanks. That was horrible acting by the AD and director too; it was a little plan they came up. It's strange how none of the cast members are around when they pulled that little stunt.

I think the show cuts out A LOT of stuff so they can air stupid things like "AD collapsing"; so even though it might seem like Seiji is going to confess so soon, I'm sure in reality, he's been hanging out with her a lot.

I can care less about Kuro now... she's not there to find true love. She's one of those girls that just want to play around. I mean come on, falling for the bus driver? Get real.

Miya-kun looks like a Johnny's Jr. now.... lol And despite his image, he has a pretty deep voice.... Anyway, he is definitely someone I'm cheering for.

newyorkjihen

Post by newyorkjihen » May 23rd, '08, 02:16

I've been watching the show for awhile and have learned half a dozen Japanese words for "incident", but have yet to see one. Still, I don't think the thing with the AD was faked... just overly dramatized as usual.
Good luck to Seiji, I hope she accepts his confession. They always show scenes that make it unclear what the answer will be, like the bit with Yokko darting off like that. But I think she'll accept.

And I'm glad it will be over, because that means we can finally move onto the Miyakun - Momo story. She's a flirt, but with her crying over the soup and chocolate thing, and washing his hair, and his makeover...
Miya-kun looks like a Johnny's Jr. now
I think he really has a chance.
I'm hoping that Miya-kun scrapes up the balls to work it on Momo soon
It might take awhile though...

ogasawara2

Post by ogasawara2 » May 23rd, '08, 14:34

On Seiji:
I think Yokko's gonna turn Seiji down. She was all happy to be around him for a while but then suddenly got all cold.

I did like his confession though. It was really nervous, but at least it seemed heartfelt.

I do think that Seiji had to take the short bus off the show, pun intended, though... I thought they might kick him off if he didn't stop moping about his ex-girlfriend. And now he's so far fallen for Yokko that he just had to leave. Y'know?

It's just... it seems really SOON for Yokko to leave. Like she just got there. We don't even really know her at all. I mean, if I was on Ainori and immediately some dude fell for me and confessed, I'd probably be like "Sorry, but you know, I'd like to enjoy this nice trip around the world for more than a week or two, okay?"

I'm glad Seiji at least got over his ex enough to have feelings for someone else, though. It's good to see people grow or change or learn SOMETHING on the show.
Yeah, Miya's makeover is really funny, I was just thinking he looked like a Johnny's boy too. I hope they do something to the Miya-Momo plotline sometime soon too.

robw23105

Ainori #403

Post by robw23105 » May 28th, '08, 19:14

Alright, I'm going to have to jump in for Larc here, cause there was something on this week's episode that REALLY seemed staged :lol
Does anyone else find it a little too hard to believe that Seiji willingly gave the driver his watch? I'm either guessing that they got a second watch that looks similar to his or they really gave him a hard time to give it away. The dialog between him and the driver seemed really forced.

Larc

Post by Larc » May 30th, '08, 00:01

newyorkjihen wrote:I've been watching the show for awhile and have learned half a dozen Japanese words for "incident", but have yet to see one. Still, I don't think the thing with the AD was faked... just overly dramatized as usual.
It was fake. If it were real, there should have been footage of the guy actually collapsing. It's odd the camera guy would just film there by himself when the members aren't even there. TOTAL SETUP. I will bet money that it was fake. But yes, Ainori does dramatize a lot of stuff.

Ainori needs a new editor. You know how they show brief clips of the trip during the intro? They like totally cut out so many interesting stuff! Like it showed the girls dress up in the costumes and of course Seiji picks Yokko... show that whole thing!!

And I don't understand why they always have to focus on one couple or two... they should show the conversations between ALL the members even if it isn't that interesting. Like what the hell does Miyakun and Yokko talk about? I'm sure they had some free time together at least once before.

This isn't much of a spoiler, but OMG... the stupid SOCCER REFEREE CARTOON CHARACTER was so freaking annoying during Seiji's confession. That was like so distracting and killed the mood - it was so childish. It didn't make me laugh at all and I'm sure the hosts and audience didn't get much of a laugh out of that one either.
robw23105 wrote:Alright, I'm going to have to jump in for Larc here, cause there was something on this week's episode that REALLY seemed staged :lol
Does anyone else find it a little too hard to believe that Seiji willingly gave the driver his watch? I'm either guessing that they got a second watch that looks similar to his or they really gave him a hard time to give it away. The dialog between him and the driver seemed really forced.
The staff probably thought of the idea, saying "omg, seiji... you gotta end it with the watch especially since our show has been showing flashbacks of Kuro telling you to throw it away... what better way to end it than that? it all connects!!" and Seiji probably gave in...

What I thought was forced was how that one dude sitting in the back of the seat notices the driver wearing the watch. That was so random. At least someone sitting right behind the driver to notice it! Either the staff told that guy to bring that up or Seiji probably talked about it with him... it was just an unnatural how he noticed it.

katzenjammin'

Post by katzenjammin' » May 31st, '08, 20:26

On the last episode (403):
Announcer: On the stool Seiji carved for Yokko, a message: "FOREVER LOVE".

Imada: LAAAAAAME!

Sums up the confession for me. (LOLZ @ that they're giving it away in a contest, too.)

Anywho, had Seiji not come on so hard and fast, maybe it could've worked out... (then again I think Yokko alluded to having a similar OCD boyfriend before, so...) Anywho I'm hoping that he learned a lot from the experience. I'm glad that Yokko's staying for a while longer, though. She has a good head on her shoulders.

So. I'm not sure exactly what to think about the new guy. While there've been too many of the ikemen-types lately, I'm getting a feeling that they let him on the show more for shits and giggles? It worries me...
I had to look up that guy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zomahoun_Idossou_Rufin) they met at the end of the episode; he seems like he'll stick with the group a while and that he's really interesting, to say the least.
Larc wrote:...But yes, Ainori does dramatize a lot of stuff.

Ainori needs a new editor. You know how they show brief clips of the trip during the intro? They like totally cut out so many interesting stuff! Like it showed the girls dress up in the costumes and of course Seiji picks Yokko... show that whole thing!!

And I don't understand why they always have to focus on one couple or two... they should show the conversations between ALL the members even if it isn't that interesting. Like what the hell does Miyakun and Yokko talk about? I'm sure they had some free time together at least once before.

This isn't much of a spoiler, but OMG... the stupid SOCCER REFEREE CARTOON CHARACTER was so freaking annoying during Seiji's confession..
I can't agree more about the referee thing! I almost threw something at my screen when that happened.

I've only been watching the show for about a year or so but I've noticed the increase of OMG!DRAMA in that time. And it's a bunch of stupid stuff, too. I agree with Larc, a lot of the editing sucks. It's pompous editing at that. "The audience can only be captivated by crying and violence!" "Viewers can't handle all of subtle relations forming on the show at the same time!" "Let's put in sound effects and mascot characters so it's more interesting!" Argh.

Larc

Post by Larc » Jun 2nd, '08, 18:11

katzenjammin' wrote:I can't agree more about the referee thing! I almost threw something at my screen when that happened.
Haha, I'm glad I'm not alone. I think Ainori is trying to gain interest of little kids or the editor/producer is just simply really immature... or possibly both.

Yeah, who the hell would want that chair....LOL

I wish someone could upload those old shows with that Zomahoun guy. That was like a really interesting show... Koko ga hen da yo, nihonjin ("This is what's strange about Japanese people")

I found some clips of it on youtube... it's hilarious.

katzenjammin'

Post by katzenjammin' » Jun 4th, '08, 00:34

On episode #404...

Not a lot happened. In fact...
This episode turned out to be just a big ol' history lesson. In the beginning I was okay with it... Like, yeah, Zomahoun's ****-slapping these kids with reality.

But he kept going and going, and said a few things I perceived as...unfitting, I guess? (That's whole "you can't find love if you don't know your own history speech" at the end...) I don't know. But apparently Pantsman got ticked off.

So next episode is billed as ZOMAHOUN vs. PANTSMAN. I'm excited.

I wonder if the staff is going to end up kicking that guy off the bus...?

Larc

Post by Larc » Jun 4th, '08, 02:43

katzenjammin' wrote:On episode #404...

Not a lot happened. In fact...
This episode turned out to be just a big ol' history lesson. In the beginning I was okay with it... Like, yeah, Zomahoun's ****-slapping these kids with reality.

But he kept going and going, and said a few things I perceived as...unfitting, I guess? (That's whole "you can't find love if you don't know your own history speech" at the end...) I don't know. But apparently Pantsman got ticked off.

So next episode is billed as ZOMAHOUN vs. PANTSMAN. I'm excited.

I wonder if the staff is going to end up kicking that guy off the bus...?
At least in the US, I think we've all heard the whole Africa-slave thing, Kunta-kinte roots, etc. thing a thousand times... is it really that surprising news for those ainori members/Japanese audience? Hell, Zomahoun needs to realize not everyone is a "nazi" historian like him...

Ainori's history lessons are just cheaply made/elementary... it seems like propaganda.

I have to agree with that PANTSMAN. History is important... but hell, life isn't all about learning what other crap that people did. Stop living in the past forever... people like Zomahoun (especially the way he presents himself), who carry these anger built-up about past history, seem to forget it's a different generation, and he just hopes to transfer that hate going more for personal reasons. I can understand what he's trying to say, but he comes off as more of an ****.
Zomahoun needs to calm down and let people give their opinion. I'm glad PANTSMAN is going to tell him off.

Horrible unfair editing again... That Zomahoun guy slamming his hat down twice; it's the same footage but different angle. It's all out of order.

And that was odd how the staff just told him to stop talking because "they're running out of time", yet the members still stayed afterwards talking. Lies. I'm sure the staff actually wanted to say: "Please, shut up already!$%@*@(%*!!"

katzenjammin'

Post by katzenjammin' » Jun 5th, '08, 10:39

Larc wrote:At least in the US, I think we've all heard the whole Africa-slave thing, Kunta-kinte roots, etc. thing a thousand times... is it really that surprising news for those ainori members/Japanese audience? Hell, Zomahoun needs to realize not everyone is a "nazi" historian like him...

Ainori's history lessons are just cheaply made/elementary... it seems like propaganda.
I've learned to never be surprised about the ignorance of people. In the US, most people are exposed to that kind of thing... but I've found in other parts of the world, especially non-Western countries, they're not so familiar with it. So I thought that Zomahoun's lesson was forgivable in the beginning...

(OMG, I didn't know what to think about the CHIBI CARTOONS explaining the Middle Passage, though...)
Larc wrote:I have to agree with that PANTSMAN. History is important... but hell, life isn't all about learning what other crap that people did. Stop living in the past forever... people like Zomahoun (especially the way he presents himself), who carry these anger built-up about past history, seem to forget it's a different generation, and he just hopes to transfer that hate going more for personal reasons. I can understand what he's trying to say, but he comes off as more of an ****.
Zomahoun needs to calm down and let people give their opinion. I'm glad PANTSMAN is going to tell him off.
...For the most part I agree as well. I think during his speech Zomahoun tried to say that most African-Americans "don't know their history", which I think is bull. But most of them don't carry around a chip on their shoulder like that. He really, really doesn't present himself well (although I've gathered that's why he's so popular...)

I guess I'm an academic and I hold a special value in learning things and passing it on, but in the end I have to agree that the Z man went totally batshit insane. Because he's one of those gaijin talents and can be pretty fun I'd hoped to see him a while... but if he continues like this I think that the staff will tell him to bug off next eppy. Which is something I might not be upset about.

Wow, all this is a significant shift in focus from the usual. @_@

Meecha

Post by Meecha » Jun 10th, '08, 13:19

episode #405
what an episode
i was annoyed by Zoumahon at first but then they made the
whole episode practically about him and his history
lol
what a man!really inspiring
even the hosts feel bad for talking bad about him before XD
and finally it seems like they will get back to the main points of finding love on next episode
:whistling:
Kousuke likes Yokko?XD

katzenjammin'

Post by katzenjammin' » Jun 15th, '08, 01:18

Meecha wrote:episode #405
what an episode
lol
and finally it seems like they will get back to the main points of finding love on next episode
Kousuke likes Yokko?XD
I can just imagine what happened...

"Hey, someone tell the producers that you can't make a diplomat look like a douche on primetime television!"

"****, run damage control!!!!!!"

Really, the episode gave me more respect for Mr. Zomahoun... but he still presents himself as a jerk. He's a nice guy, but he's still looney.

Over the past few episodes, Pantsman (...I can't bring myself to call him anything else...) has come across as somewhat mature to me, so it wouldn't surprise me that he'd turn towards Yokko. I'd love to see how Kuro reacts to that!

Reuben

Post by Reuben » Jun 15th, '08, 06:45

I was wondering how many people there are interested in past Ainori episodes. I have many old episodes but my list is not complete. Although it won't be a problem not watching these missing episodes, I would appreciate if anyone can share them. I was thinking of uploading mine on D-addicts but having missing episodes in between it won't be nice and I cannot make them as a batch too.
If anyone can help please, my missing episodes are the following.

1-47 ( dont' think anyone have them)
284 (if anyone can seed on DA please)
285 (if anyone can seed on DA please)
291 (if anyone can seed on DA please)
293 (if anyone can seed on DA please)
300 (if anyone can seed on DA please)
303 (if anyone can seed on DA please)
Last edited by Reuben on Jun 15th, '08, 19:35, edited 2 times in total.

Larc

Post by Larc » Jun 15th, '08, 09:47

katzenjammin' wrote:
Meecha wrote:episode #405
what an episode
lol
Kousuke likes Yokko?XD
I can just imagine what happened...

"Hey, someone tell the producers that you can't make a diplomat look like a douche on primetime television!"

"****, run damage control!!!!!!"

Really, the episode gave me more respect for Mr. Zomahoun... but he still presents himself as a jerk. He's a nice guy, but he's still looney.

Over the past few episodes, Pantsman (...I can't bring myself to call him anything else...) has come across as somewhat mature to me, so it wouldn't surprise me that he'd turn towards Yokko. I'd love to see how Kuro reacts to that!
Kuro is a little "Gaki" kid. She needs a lot more time to mature. Although, I don't think Yokko is that mature for her age either...

From the previews, it looks like Kuro is going to cry like a baby having a headache from seeing Kousuke (the pants guy) flirting with Yokko. Feeding her and grabbing her hands.... they're definitely attracted to each other. Yokko's eyes were like sparkling towards Kousuke when eating that food from him.

Out of all the current female members, I would go for Yokko too...

Looks like Kousuke is going to get sappy with Zomahoun since they'll finally separate, and he probably finally learned about his hard past.

That last episode really made Zomahoun look good. I didn't know he lost his finger... that sucks. Drinking only water? There's no way.... He used to "spoil" himself once a week for some noodles when he got to Japan? A TV scout just happened to bump into him there? Talk about luck. And lucky for him he spoke up on the show that ultimately made him famous. The death of the Japanese guy that took him in and the final request towards Zomahoun... that definitely gave him passion. But yeah, to actually go out and do it is amazing. What he has done is definitely respectable, but yeah... the man needs a girl friend to stop being grumpy.

Since they put Zomahoun on Ainori - and the whole point of the show is about finding love - they need to find that man a girl friend!!! Get some Benin and Japanese female members for the guy... Ainori: Zomahoun Edition.

Meecha

Post by Meecha » Jun 17th, '08, 04:47

^
episode #406
Since they put Zomahoun on Ainori - and the whole point of the show is about finding love - they need to find that man a girl friend!!! Get some Benin and Japanese female members for the guy... Ainori: Zomahoun Edition.
he did try to ask the ainori girls to stay in Benin and build the wells with him, lol
but all the girls refused :P
he was pretty nice in this episode and Kousuke ended up liking him XD
this reminds me of Ryo and Carbonara ] :lol
and i swear the show gives out the weirdest presents ever
the FOREVER LOVE chair and now the pants XD
lol

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 5th, '08, 01:08

OMG I haven't posted in awhile.. and apparently neither has anyone else. LoL. Oh wells..

First off.. I am so glad Zomahoun is off the show. I think it was awesome he was on and he's truly an amazing person. BUT now back to the regular ol' ai nori drama ^_________^

Kuro:
Is anyone else getting tired of her? I mean, I kinda like Kuro. She's got high energy and she's an honest person but man... to get that upset of kosuke? granted, we don't see everything that happens on the trip... but it seems like she is getting attached waaaay to fast. Girls like that scare me a bit :crazy:

Momo & Miya:
OMG. Seriously. They need to get together and have lots of adorable babies. LoL. I love Momo and Miyakun. Miya has changed A LOT since he came on the show. I remember someone saying awhile back that Miya now looks like a JE boy. LoL, it's so true ^^;; But he does seem to have a bit more confidence and he does seem to really be enjoying himself. Does anyone think he'll confess in the next episode?

Hmmm as for other characters... LoL ohhh Shrek... that's all i have to say about him. And we haven't seen much of Umi yet (is that his name? I think so). I'd like to see Umi do something.. or have some part in the show. Yoko seems to be doing very well for herself. I thought the age gap might hinder her a bit but it seems to be quite the opposite. LoL.

that's all i got for now, I guess. I can't wait for 408.

ogasawara2

Post by ogasawara2 » Jul 7th, '08, 17:56

#409. Holy. Crap.
My heart breaks for Miya-kun, who still, to the end, couldn't really grow enough of a spine to come out and SAY what he wanted to.

But his letter to Momo was very sweet. He can sure WRITE, even if he can't TALK.

I'm glad he went ahead and confessed to her. I mean, if he seriously thought Momo was going to retire if Kuro left the show, then it's better to confess than to sit around pining about her after she leaves. But oh, so sad. I think the Momo-Kuro-Miya trio were the most likeable thing about the show in the last 6 months.

I hope she says yes and they go back together and are happy together forever. And since Kuro and Momo are both from Tokyo I figure they might as well stay friends when back in Japan, right? And in a year we'll see a special bit where Miya and Momo get married and Kuro is the maid of honor and all... right? We hope?

abara

Post by abara » Jul 9th, '08, 10:58

Hahaha, MIYA-KUN... the idea is to make her want to be with you, not feel sorry for you!

robw23105

Post by robw23105 » Jul 10th, '08, 02:51

ogasawara2 wrote:#409. Holy. Crap.
My heart breaks for Miya-kun, who still, to the end, couldn't really grow enough of a spine to come out and SAY what he wanted to.

But his letter to Momo was very sweet. He can sure WRITE, even if he can't TALK.

I'm glad he went ahead and confessed to her. I mean, if he seriously thought Momo was going to retire if Kuro left the show, then it's better to confess than to sit around pining about her after she leaves. But oh, so sad. I think the Momo-Kuro-Miya trio were the most likeable thing about the show in the last 6 months.

I hope she says yes and they go back together and are happy together forever. And since Kuro and Momo are both from Tokyo I figure they might as well stay friends when back in Japan, right? And in a year we'll see a special bit where Miya and Momo get married and Kuro is the maid of honor and all... right? We hope?
I'm torn between whether Momo will say yes to going back with Miya-kun. I'm leaning towards her saying no actually. Even though the two of them got very close over the past five countries, Momo seems more like a mother-like figure to Miya-kun than anything. To me, they just seem like very good friends. Furthermore, I think that Momo's emotional response to Miya-kun's letter is not a good sign-- it seems like she knows she's going to let him down, and it's really going to hurt both of them. I think what's going to happen is Momo is going to turn Miya-kun down and then retire. Then again, what do I know :D.

katzenjammin'

Post by katzenjammin' » Jul 11th, '08, 01:54

Dang, I missed like a month of episodes...

@ #406 - 409:
Yokko: She literally disappeared since that dinner with the beef. I swear, I didn't even see her the last two episodes, heheh.

Shrek: LOL.

Kai... I mean Umi: Who?

Kuro / Pantsman: There has been a big dose of insecurity flying around, and it's hit Kousuke. Ah, what the awakening of love does to ikemen... As far as Kuro, I'm still not convinced that she has more than a crush. She's well-meaning and full of heart but still so damn fickle! I can't see her actually asking for tickets anytime soon. I'd bet that Pantsman would have to be the one to do it.

Miya-kun / Momo: KITAAAAAAAA~! I'm so happy he worked up the nerve to confess, but I have to agree with ogasawara2 on some points... but he's still so young and inexperienced he doesn't know how to handle some things... it hurt me to watch him when he couldn't comfort Momo on #408. But the ~super montage~ on the last eppy reminds everyone that he's come so far. C'mon, he tried really hard during his confession.
I'm actually wondering about Momo; she seems to have some issues of her own, being that worried about Kuro possibly leaving (especially if they're the same age and live in the same area... wut?). I actually think the dynamics between Momo and Miya might work, but there's a lot of growing to be done.

Ah, phooey. I really hate for the three callaberos to be broken up, but I'm sosososososoSO rooting for Miya. *crosses fingers*

Jazzerr

Post by Jazzerr » Jul 11th, '08, 08:03

anyone got any info about Suuzan and Mie now days? Well, I think they would be still lovers but still my doubt kinda started from Outlaw x Gokis wedding. Because usually they are interviewed together if the ainori " friends " are still couple, or in other marriage specials its been like that but Mie and Suuzan were interviewed separately. Maybe it's just my own pessimistic thinking but if anyone got any info please if you could share it with me. Because I just love Suuzan and Mie as couple, it even gave little boost to my life when I was watching episodes where Suuzan and Mie were.

Meecha

Post by Meecha » Jul 15th, '08, 08:17

lol episode 410 theme is Last Friends, they even used prisoner of love XD
so, as expeted Momo rejected him
i kinda knew it the two are just like friends and Momo doesn't have that feelings for Miya kun
stil, Miya kun was sure brave :thumright:
but poor him, rejected on his first confession :cry:
and shiat,Kuro is going to confess to Kousuke :O
i wonder how this will turn out, cuz seems like Kousuke likes Yokko or sth? :unsure:

katzenjammin'

Post by katzenjammin' » Jul 15th, '08, 19:17

Jazzerr wrote:anyone got any info about Suuzan and Mie now days? Well, I think they would be still lovers but still my doubt kinda started from Outlaw x Gokis wedding...
I haven't been watching that long (only about a year or so), but I vaguely remember the wedding, and remember that they were apart. I would've thought they'd slipped it in somewhere if they were still together? I'm pretty sure there's info on some blog about it; you might want to poke around for more info.

That being said, I've never wanted a confession to go well as I did this one... (#410)
...but as someone mentioned before Momo really did see her relationship with Miya-kun as more brother/sister like. Being let down for the first time like that, after such build-up, it's gotta be crushing. I hope he's doing well after that... He seemed to grow up quite a bit.

SO... after that, everyone's sobbing and you're like, "at least Momo gets to stay longer with her BFF Kuro." But no, she turns around and decides to confess herself. (WTF? "that's so like her," as Wentz said.) Pantsman seems to acknowledge Kuro, but I feel it's nothing more. Let's see how it goes...

But on the realz, after losing both Miya and Kuro, Momo's totally going to retire after this. R.I.P Doitsu Trio... : /

(BTW, I'm super-happy the editing wasn't ridiculously corny this episode~~)

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 16th, '08, 03:05

#409 - You guys are quick, LoL
OMIGAWD Miya kun! When Miya first joined Ai Nori, I seriously thought he wouldn't confess to someone and he'd be the person that just retires. Man, he's really opened up. He's almost a different person. Still adorable Miya kun though. LoL, i loved when he climbed the tree. awww he's just so adorable. I agree though he's still got a lot of growing to do which is the only thing that scares me about the confession. I will honestly really respect momo if she says yes. I mean, that's a lot of work. Anyway I still hope hey end up together.

argh, it's soooo tempting to read what you guys wrote about 410. But I will wait.

LaLaLaDRAMA

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Jul 22nd, '08, 05:16

OMG, I can't believe Kosuke rejected Kuro!!! I hope he regrets this!! I can't believe he told her he likes her, and that she was the most important to him, and then rejects her!! A part of me wants him to retire after finding out he really likes Kuro. hehe

meowww

Post by meowww » Jul 24th, '08, 08:53

i also cannot believe it!!! ko-suke is such a jerk! u don't say 'i like u and u are the most impt person to me' to the person u are about to reject right???

i think he will retire soon. and so will momo-chan.

katzenjammin'

Post by katzenjammin' » Jul 24th, '08, 16:58

Eh. I kinda saw that coming, though I didn't know that Kousuke had been so touched by Kuro.

I think he thinks that A SERIOUS MAN OF PANTS needs to be SERIOUSLY CLEAR about having a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. He didn't have much time to think about Kuro's confession (which was off the chain -- "your ticket to happiness lol") and he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to jump into something like that unless he's 100% sure.

But next episode is apparently about his feelings becoming clear or summat. We'll see. I kinda agree with meowww on their point.

EDIT: After thinking about it, I think that the guy is more hung up on himself than Kuro. A few episodes ago he began talking about all his faults and why we wouldn't be good in a relationship, and I think that's what prevented him from accepting her confession. Argh... I think too much about this show... D:

EDIT2: It just struck me that they were playing the music from "The Lion King" during the confession, lol.
[/b]

robw23105

Post by robw23105 » Jul 31st, '08, 22:47

A complete waste of time. No spoiler tags even needed.

Joe1991

Post by Joe1991 » Aug 1st, '08, 17:38

abara wrote:Hahaha, MIYA-KUN... the idea is to make her want to be with you, not feel sorry for you!
Nice to know miya kun is still there :D I'm only on 392

Joe1991

Post by Joe1991 » Aug 3rd, '08, 16:27

Finally caught up, and I just gotta say

ME <3 MOMO!

Larc

Post by Larc » Aug 5th, '08, 18:50

robw23105 wrote:#412

A complete waste of time. No spoiler tags even needed.
Totally agree. That was by far the stupidest and pointless episode ever. The whole setup for that show was cheesy as hell.

Miyakun was cool. Kuro sucks. Kousuke sucks. Momo especially sucks.

I don't think Shrek has any chance. I'm sure they threw that other weirdo girl in there to balance out with Shrek for entertainment value than anything.

Joe1991

Post by Joe1991 » Aug 5th, '08, 19:43

how can you hate kuro and momo :O

Larc

Post by Larc » Aug 6th, '08, 04:42

Joe1991 wrote:how can you hate kuro and momo :O
I thought it would be obvious...

I hate momo because:
She's going for looks: Kousuke. Poor Miyakun. Don't act all nice to him and then blow him off. She backstabbed her lesbian friend Kuro. It would have been better if she told Kuro that she had feelings for him too if she really was close with Kuro. That's a huge stab in the back when Kuro sees the show afterwards.
And Kuro was just annoying. She reminded me of my cousin... I just didn't get the feeling from her that she wanted a REAL relationship but just another fling; she can find someone like that in Japan.

Kousuke just wants to do Yokko soo bad because of the dirty AV look she gave when he fed her.

LaLaLaDRAMA

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Aug 6th, '08, 06:11

I also thought it was shady of Momo to do that to Kuro. But what can you do? She went on ainori to find love, and she just fell for the same guy as her best "friend." If I was kuro watching that in Japan, I would be disgusted by Momo. But at least the show had some sympathy for momo to show that clip where she said he thought kosuke was cute.

and i think this whole thing will end up with momo rejecting umi, kosuke rejecting momo, and kosuke and yokko leaving together. Kosuke looks like the type to be attracted to mature girls. I really would like momo to fall for umi, since i want momo to leave happy.

Joe1991

Post by Joe1991 » Aug 6th, '08, 22:11

Larc wrote:
Joe1991 wrote:how can you hate kuro and momo :O
I thought it would be obvious...

I hate momo because:
She's going for looks: Kousuke. Poor Miyakun. Don't act all nice to him and then blow him off. She backstabbed her lesbian friend Kuro. It would have been better if she told Kuro that she had feelings for him too if she really was close with Kuro. That's a huge stab in the back when Kuro sees the show afterwards.
And Kuro was just annoying. She reminded me of my cousin... I just didn't get the feeling from her that she wanted a REAL relationship but just another fling; she can find someone like that in Japan.

Kousuke just wants to do Yokko soo bad because of the dirty AV look she gave when he fed her.
huh, well i didn't know momo does that, kinda crappy.

and yeah that look was noice!

junkie_with_a_monkey

Post by junkie_with_a_monkey » Aug 8th, '08, 15:41

Hey guys ^^

I need some translating help agian, this time for episode 412, the one where they try to explain why Kuro was rejected.

I have 99% of it done, theres again just a few lines I need help with.

First bit is with Kousuke just after Kuro left:
17:03
日本にいる時はもう全然こういう感じでもすぐに付き合ってたんですけどでせっかくあいのりに?れたんでそういう?愛じゃない?愛をしたいと思ってたんですよ
The next bit is a minute later, again with Kousuke:
18:00
はいそう思われてもしょうがないのかなとは思います
Lastly, the very last bit of the episode, with Kousuke crying like a baby, I've translated it but I'm not sure if it's 100% correct and it seems like an important part =x
21:30
もし自分があいのりに対して 良く思いすぎてるんだったらもうこの先 恋愛はできないし 居てもみんなに迷惑がかかるし スタッフさんにも迷惑がかかるから もし自分のやってることが適してないんだったら・・・もう帰ろうかなって思いました
If I think about myself on Ainori too much,
I don't think I would be able to love,
Even though I would be here, everyone would find me a bother,
the staff would as well.
If what I do isn't suitable...
I think I would leave.
Any help would be super appreciated ^^

Rollins
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rollins » Aug 9th, '08, 08:10

17:03
日本にいる時はもう全然こういう感じでもすぐに付き合ってたんですけどでせっかくあいのりに?れたんでそういう?愛じゃない?愛をしたいと思ってたんですよ
"Back when I was in Japan, I had gone out with people here and there but, on Ainori, I decided I wanted a different kind of love from that."
18:00
はいそう思われてもしょうがないのかなとは思います
"That's how it seems but, it couldn't be helped I thought."
21:30
もし自分があいのりに対して 良く思いすぎてるんだったらもうこの先 恋愛はできないし 居てもみんなに迷惑がかかるし スタッフさんにも迷惑がかかるから もし自分のやってることが適してないんだったら・・・もう帰ろうかなって思いました
If I think about myself on Ainori too much,
I don't think I would be able to love,
Even though I would be here, everyone would find me a bother,
the staff would as well.
If what I do isn't suitable...
I think I would leave.
This translation seems good to me!

junkie_with_a_monkey

Post by junkie_with_a_monkey » Aug 9th, '08, 13:37

ooohh ok cool, thanks Rollins! ^^

Larc

Post by Larc » Aug 12th, '08, 12:04

Episode #414....

The editing really annoyed me. I think the show really wants to target to little kids.

LOL Yamaji... she finally makes the show interesting to watch. She really is strange. No doubt about that. The way she talks is kind of creepy too. I like her more than Momo. It was kind of messed up how all the gang was against her though and Kousuke lecturing her; her comeback was hilarious!!

Momo is freaking annoying. I want to see her get rejected by Kousuke. And I'm sure Kousuke and Yokko are going to go home together... it's so obvious with the constant flirting.

Ta10

Post by Ta10 » Aug 13th, '08, 12:59

Eh. I kinda saw that coming, though I didn't know that Kousuke had been so touched by Kuro.

I think he thinks that A SERIOUS MAN OF PANTS needs to be SERIOUSLY CLEAR about having a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. He didn't have much time to think about Kuro's confession (which was off the chain -- "your ticket to happiness lol") and he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to jump into something like that unless he's 100% sure.
He was probably touched but as you noted Kuro doesn't seem like she was into him because she wanted a serious relationship. I don't think that girl is ever serious. She completely fell for that Czech driver simply because he looked cool in a hockey uniform. And she quickly forgot about him once she saw Kosuke and fell for his looks.

Ta10

Post by Ta10 » Aug 13th, '08, 13:04

Is it just me or does anyone find it weird that all the girls seem to have fallen for Kosuke and none of them Umi. I don't quite get that. I guess many Japanese women prefer the "pretty-boy." I guess they don't feel as secure with a regular guy like Umi than with a guy who color-coordinates with his underwear. :crazy: haha.

VerusMaya II

Post by VerusMaya II » Aug 20th, '08, 01:32

On 412:

Unless I completely misunderstood Kosuke's confession to the staff... if he pretty much admitted to loving Kuro and having made the wrong choice during his response, then why is he staying on the show and not chasing after her or something? I thought he said that he didn't think he could love again? Ugh, maybe I need to re-watch it.

With Miya-kun and Kuro both having been rejected, I've fallen out of love for Momo, leaving Umi as the only good person left (unless the newcomers are cool). Ainori don't let me down :(

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Aug 20th, '08, 23:20

VerusMaya II wrote:On 412
finally! someone who's on the same ep as i am!

412 was kinda weird. i wasn't sure why ainori would spend an entire ep on why so and so made a particular decision ... unless it's leading up to something.

also, i wonder if ainori is beginning to allow folks to stay on longer. in the past, you knew that a person was about to go since s/he had been on the show too long. but momo, kuro, etc. had been on the show FOREVER. if they allow members to stay on longer, it might be a good thing.

personally, 412 gave me an idea that ainori should probably do a detailed review of a relationship between a confession and the answer. the one thing i liked about this ep was the fact that they showed several scenes that we were not able to see before.

Larc

Post by Larc » Aug 25th, '08, 03:37

Oh, you guys are still talking about that crappy episode #412?

There have been many other Ainori members in the past that have been on the show "FOREVER". Compared to them, Kuro and the current guys aren't on it that long... but yes, they're definitely on the longer side because some people go home after just two or three countries.

Momo annoyed me right from the start. If you guys catch up, you'll see Momo will eventually get what she deserves. I hate girls like her.

Ainori Bullsh*ts the editing too much. On Episode #415, anyone can tell the members reaction (from 2:47 - 2:52) , to Yamaji's Sailor Moon Theme Song singing, was from totally something else when she wasn't singing. You can still hear the audio of them clapping and in previous cuts, you see all the members clapping and enjoying it, and not the stupid ass straight face that Ainori editor threw in there.

VerusMaya II

Post by VerusMaya II » Aug 28th, '08, 02:52

Did Ainori always edit like that? I'm a fairly new watcher (within the last 50 - 60 eps) so I don't know how they ran the show previously.

Larc

Post by Larc » Aug 28th, '08, 06:21

VerusMaya II wrote:Did Ainori always edit like that? I'm a fairly new watcher (within the last 50 - 60 eps) so I don't know how they ran the show previously.
Not so much in the very early days, but yeah, "reality TV shows" are always manipulated. But lately, Ainori has gone too far with the editing manipulations.

Like in recent episode #416, they added special effects of "flies flying" in the desert near one of the member's face (Kousuke) because it couldn't be caught on camera. It obviously looked fake but the editor thinks he could fool the audience.

The editing is just really childish and I guess they want to target little kids too more.

quaz

Post by quaz » Aug 28th, '08, 06:37

Geez.. what an episode in 416. Too rushed imo.. !

nek

Post by nek » Aug 30th, '08, 04:59

Hey, I stopped watching Ainori at episode 392 cuz of moving to new place. so now i'd like to catch up but there's no seeders, i'm wondering if anyone still has some episodes left and could think of seeding? if u set up a date when u can seed so I know :P

LaLaLaDRAMA

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Sep 15th, '08, 02:35

sorry if this may come random, but can someone from japan or familiar with ainori tell me in what sense is ainori fake?

Every time I talk to someone from Japan, they tell me that they don't like ainori anymore because its fake. I asked them how? and one person told me that sometimes, when they cast members, they are already going out before coming on ainori. I know they don't always do this, but can anyone refer to any websites or something that has some sort of proof? I love ainori, so I choose not to believe this, but its annoying when people tell me this over and over again.

Reuben

Post by Reuben » Sep 15th, '08, 14:48

LaLaLaDRAMA wrote:sorry if this may come random, but can someone from japan or familiar with ainori tell me in what sense is ainori fake?

Every time I talk to someone from Japan, they tell me that they don't like ainori anymore because its fake. I asked them how? and one person told me that sometimes, when they cast members, they are already going out before coming on ainori. I know they don't always do this, but can anyone refer to any websites or something that has some sort of proof? I love ainori, so I choose not to believe this, but its annoying when people tell me this over and over again.
I do not believe either. People can say what they like. We need a proof.

Today I found タイガー Flickr account with a lot of personal photos from Ainori. Worth a look. He has even a child but not with Megu ^_^
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyberphantasm/page76/

At least now we have a direct contact with one of the members. We can ask him ^_^

abara

Post by abara » Sep 16th, '08, 11:27

God, Kosuke is the worst. I can't wait until he leaves and goes back to being a miserable underwear salesman.

Larc

Post by Larc » Sep 19th, '08, 21:53

abara wrote:God, Kosuke is the worst. I can't wait until he leaves and goes back to being a miserable underwear salesman.
Momo is just as horrible. That's why she's attracted to a guy like Kousuke. They should both just leave the show already.

What Kousuke said when he was drunk sure showed his true colors right in front of Yokko; that he would instantly go for another girl if she was "CUTER". What a dumb ass.

Ainori seems soooo scripted.... Yokko's ex's name was Kouhei, so she screws it up with Kousuke.... jeez, how perfect.

More Shrek and Yamaji <3.

abara

Post by abara » Sep 19th, '08, 23:21

Yeah exactly.

I would totally get drunk and party with Gouya too.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Sep 20th, '08, 06:36

Larc wrote:More Shrek and Yamaji <3.
.... Really????

Yamaji is C-R-A-Z-Y. Shrek is a really sweet guy. He deserves someone better than Yamaji.

VerusMaya II

Post by VerusMaya II » Sep 21st, '08, 09:03

LaLaLaDRAMA wrote:sorry if this may come random, but can someone from japan or familiar with ainori tell me in what sense is ainori fake?
I'd be interested in knowing this too. Recently Ainori has felt very scripted and unnatural, but is there any real evidence?

chemkid

Post by chemkid » Nov 12th, '08, 07:08

hello everyone! (my first post)

real evidence?! what else do we need... the last episode (425) just feels like auro no izumi to me (still missing ehara-san but never the less...)

i just want to watch AINORI... the good - the old - the ainori...

lucky, we get all those old old episodes - feel the old times vibe!!

have fun,

chem!

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Nov 13th, '08, 05:51

dangit. i am still like four or five eps behind since i'm a slave to Rollins and ekealoha's subs.

whenever i wander into this thread, i have to cover my eyes a bit to make sure i don't read any spoilers.
x_XJules wrote:
Larc wrote:More Shrek and Yamaji <3.
.... Really????

Yamaji is C-R-A-Z-Y. Shrek is a really sweet guy. He deserves someone better than Yamaji.
y'know, i have to say that shrek has been a pretty cool dude and he's undeserving of all the criticisms that have been tossed his way. he's a big dude that's not exactly brad pitt, but he certainly doesn't need to have his habits scrutinized. are you saying that pretty-boy kosuke never primps himself? c'mon. i think ainori hurts themselves by doing this because the connotation is that ainori is only for good-looking folks.
but can someone from japan or familiar with ainori tell me in what sense is ainori fake?
i honestly watch ainori more for the countries they visit and the different cultures they experience than i do for the teeny-bopper relationships. i'm too old for that cr*p.

i do not have any inside scoop on ainori, but i have a decent amount of knowledge regarding video editing and storyboarding to know that ainori could be a LOT better. ainori airs once a week. during that whole week, the cast is not just sitting on their azzes around a campfire. there is a LOT of footage that we don't see. that being said, it is a fact that you see what they want you to see. so if they wanted to portray shrek as a big, cool dude that gets along great with kids, they could. instead, they choose to air the 30secs he used to clean his ear.

and i know they're in a time-crunch, but everything seems slapped together and almost scripted. in the beginning, momo was portrayed as the 'smell-fetish' chick. well, for the last umpteen episodes, i haven't seen her sniff anything. it seems like the producers forgot and seem more interested in giving you something else.

to me, there's too many instant replays, flashbacks, pauses and text-special-effects that take away from a genuine show. they should just show more real dialogue between the members and how they interact during activities and let us judge rather than forcing a particular impression on us.

anyone else think that the food in laos could've been in fear factor?

LaLaLaDRAMA

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Nov 16th, '08, 22:07

yeah..i agree with everyone. i LOVE ainori, but these days, I feel like they drag on the same story line for 5 episodes straight. I also am tired of this special analyzing episodes they've been showing recently...really have no point at all!! I feel like they make those episodes so that they have more time to edit ainori. And the kosuke and yokko story was soooooooo annoying!!! thank god it came to an end because i was getting tired of seeing them go no where. I wonder what people in Japan think of all these editing. Do they like it? Is that why they started editing like CRAZY>!>!

Machihxh

Post by Machihxh » Nov 26th, '08, 01:24

Today I found タイガー Flickr account with a lot of personal photos from Ainori. Worth a look. He has even a child but not with Megu ^_^
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyberphantasm/page76/

At least now we have a direct contact with one of the members. We can ask him ^_^[/quote]

Thank you for posting that link Reuben, there are some interesting and nice pictures there.

Hmm, it appears that from after タイガー& Megu became a couple, there are very few pictures of them together according to the dates of his pictures after Ainori. I guess they didn't last that long? Does anyone know if they are still together? I liked that couple :( :S

Machihxh

Post by Machihxh » Nov 26th, '08, 04:46

LaLaLaDRAMA wrote:yeah..i agree with everyone. i LOVE ainori, but these days, I feel like they drag on the same story line for 5 episodes straight. I also am tired of this special analyzing episodes they've been showing recently...really have no point at all!! I feel like they make those episodes so that they have more time to edit ainori. And the kosuke and yokko story was soooooooo annoying!!! thank god it came to an end because i was getting tired of seeing them go no where. I wonder what people in Japan think of all these editing. Do they like it? Is that why they started editing like CRAZY>!>!
I also agree that lately in a lot of the episodes there are a lot of analyzing of the present and past episodes and having guests join in to hear their point of views. Since they have included this in the newer episodes, it feels like each story will have to go through more episodes than usual. I think all these extras are really unnecessary. :x I miss how it was in the older Ainori episodes. :-(

Reuben

Post by Reuben » Dec 4th, '08, 16:58

Machihxh wrote:Thank you for posting that link Reuben, there are some interesting and nice pictures there.

Hmm, it appears that from after タイガー& Megu became a couple, there are very few pictures of them together according to the dates of his pictures after Ainori. I guess they didn't last that long? Does anyone know if they are still together? I liked that couple

No they are not together anymore, it was writen in the comments of one of their photos together.

katzenjammin'

Post by katzenjammin' » Dec 8th, '08, 19:11

Whoo, after like MONTHS I've finally caught up with the show.
LaLaLaDRAMA wrote:yeah..i agree with everyone. i LOVE ainori, but these days, I feel like they drag on the same story line for 5 episodes straight. I also am tired of this special analyzing episodes they've been showing recently...really have no point at all!! I feel like they make those episodes so that they have more time to edit ainori. And the kosuke and yokko story was soooooooo annoying!!! thank god it came to an end because i was getting tired of seeing them go no where. I wonder what people in Japan think of all these editing. Do they like it? Is that why they started editing like CRAZY>!>!
...I agree with this sentiment 100%. When I first started watching the show, the cutaways to the hosts were just enough to add some reflection and another interesting point of view (gawd Imada, you kill me!). However, with all this crazy "special episode crap," I've skipped a few episodes. I mean, really? WTF is up with that guy in the pink lab coat? No way in hell he's a doctor! I hope people don't think he's some kind of expert because he spits out things anyone who's ever read a grade-school science book could figure out.

Please focus on what's important!

As far as the actual footage, the editing doesn't bug me as much but there are times where I think, "man, that's just unnecessary" or "that is getting so ooooold". I imagine editing for a reality television show must be a difficult job, as you have to decide what to keep how to make it coherent when you have hours upon hours of footage a week for a ~22 minute time slot. I'll admit there are some things I find cute or something, but man.

I feel like the pop culture industry in Japan, as a whole, has completely abandoned the idea of "subtlety" over the past few years, though. (If you've seen any dorama aimed at young people recently, you know what I mean.)

Oh, well. There's my rant.

P.S. That new girl is half-past adorable! Yamaji's a hoot, too... and Gohya? I forget his name but he's funny too. It's been a while since I've liked this many people on the show. Now if Momo would only GTFO...

EDIT:
Hmm, just spoiled myself a bit by looking at the site and saw that Momo just confessed to Umeo? That came kind of quick. I'm guessing that the staff is sick of her too and maybe pressured her to do it?

lee_kim

Post by lee_kim » Dec 18th, '08, 20:04

Funny, I just downloaded this yesterday and then I find this thread today Smile

Its OK if you're into reality shows... Kind of funny because theres so many love triangles going around.

Anyways I dled it at the sayaman.net torrent site, if you guys are still looking for it.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 22nd, '08, 17:44

OMG.. What is with all the "specials" lately? Ugh.... I just want regular ai nori >.O

I just watched #424. Such a cute episode!! Omg.. sooooooo cute!

Yamaji is starting to grow on me a little. At least I can laugh at her now. Such a weirdo... I wonder how much longer momo will be on the show...

unzum

Post by unzum » Dec 24th, '08, 17:29

Hey, can anyone tell me what episode this is from?
A female participant fell in love with the tour guide, and when the bus stopped at the country's border (and she realized she'd never get to see him again) she begged the producers to let her confess her love. She did and the two became a couple.
I found it on wikipedia and now I really want to watch the episodes with that storyline!

Ta10

Post by Ta10 » Dec 27th, '08, 18:53

Hey, can anyone tell me what episode this is from?
Quote:
A female participant fell in love with the tour guide, and when the bus stopped at the country's border (and she realized she'd never get to see him again) she begged the producers to let her confess her love. She did and the two became a couple.

I found it on wikipedia and now I really want to watch the episodes with that storyline!
I believe that would be eps. 219-220 if you are talking about Dominic and Kaji. The Kokuhaku spans towards the end of episode 219 into the beginning of episode 220. They initially meet the tour guide in ep. 214. And of course, Reuben is to thank for finding and uploading them to us. :-)
Last edited by Ta10 on Dec 30th, '08, 13:40, edited 1 time in total.

LaLaLaDRAMA

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Dec 27th, '08, 22:11

katzenjammin' wrote: WTF is up with that guy in the pink lab coat? No way in hell he's a doctor! I hope people don't think he's some kind of expert because he spits out things anyone who's ever read a grade-school science book could figure out.

hahaha! i was thinking the EXACT thing!! everytime they show the preview showing that stupid "scientist" (which has been a frequent occurrence these days) i just skip that episode. its so pointless

my favorite ainori love story is probably the hide/kayo, chaki/uekki, nao/fujiwara and my all time favorite would have to be riko/yuukun. those episodes were sooo good!! i really want to see something genuine like that. the last two couples seemed soooooo superficial to me!! its like..kousuke liked yokko just because she was older and mature and different from his previous relationship. and momo like umeo because he gave her lots of compliments...thats how it felt to me. there was no depth to any of them.

they really need to do better with the casting. i feel like none of them right now has chemistry. even with momo and umeo (though momo's confession was really cute)..they didn't have much chemistry. i feel like right now its some documentary about some giant and a weird girl on a pink bus..BUT i must admit.. yamaji is growing on me. she's really entertaining. lol

LaLaLaDRAMA

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Dec 27th, '08, 22:12

o yah, i also want to really thank reuben for all those old ainori episodes..its fun being able to rewatch the good ol days! lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 2nd, '09, 17:05

is this show still airing? im currently reading sylvain's blog to at least catch up. ^_^v

katzenjammin'

Post by katzenjammin' » Jan 2nd, '09, 17:15

It's still airing, thought it's taking a small break for the New Year's holidays. Sylvain stopped reviewing episodes over a year ago, though... : /

Ta10

Post by Ta10 » Jan 3rd, '09, 03:16

For anyone who wonders what former Ainori participants are doing nowadays. Here is a little something regarding former Ainori member Carbonara. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWwZlKP5AIs& You know what? I sort of figured he was into this line of work even before he went on Ainori based on the way he looked. :lol

LaLaLaDRAMA

Post by LaLaLaDRAMA » Jan 10th, '09, 02:24

wow, cabonara...hahaha

anyways, anyone remember OOSE!?!? I found her blog!! http://ameblo.jp/oose/
look through them! omg!! is she living in california?!?!..not that I would want to see her or anything..but it would have be cool to see someone from ainori in real life. she became prettier with less makeup. anyways, if you look through her blog, you can see that she still hangs out with the past members from ainori. what im really curious about is if she is still going out with bukuro? or is she going out with JUNPEI?! if you look at the right, there is a link to JUNPEI"S page, and on top..it says... "daisukibeko" with hearts? and there is picture of them together on the ainori bus looking a bit cozy. can someone read japanese and read through some of her blog to see if she is going out with junpei or bukuro still? im really curious!!!

katzenjammin'

Post by katzenjammin' » Jan 10th, '09, 04:00

CARBONARA!!! I love that cheesy face he made in that video! <3 <3 <3

Oose was a bit before my time. She doesn't seem to mention going out with anyone explicitly, but then again I only skimmed over the last few pages. But it seems like a fun read (and good practice), so I might look more into it later.