Mecha-ike

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
Raito

Mecha-ike

Post by Raito » Mar 18th, '09, 17:42

Well, I looked around and there doesn't seem to be any Mecha-ike thread around so figured why not start one?

I personally love Mecha-ike, I've seen all the episodes you can find on this site, and all the offer series, absolutely great. ^^

Coupled with starting this thread I'd also like to know if anyone knows wherter or not Okamura has done an offer special for 2008? I noticed the newest one was uploaded in November 2007. Has he done a 12th one for 2008? If so, has it been aired yet?

I'm not really requesting it, even though it'd be wonderful if it was uploaded. But I just want to know if it exists, if so I'll go look for it on share, which I still haven't tried. I just don't want to learn to use share and winny only to find out it hasn't been aired yet.

I've tried searching google for info, but no relevant results.

Anyhow, Mecha Mecha Iketeru!

*Edit* Also, another question related to Mecha-ike, I understand most of what is said and stuff, but what do they call it when they dress up as cops and interrogate people in the tv building? Aside from the offer series with okamura and yabe, those cop episodes are the most funny ones I know, it makes me laugh so hard every time. ^^

Raito

Post by Raito » Mar 19th, '09, 19:17

Cizma

Post by Cizma » Mar 27th, '09, 09:58

I share your love for Mecha Ike =D!

Love it, but waiting this long for a new episode is killing me, its been like, two weeks since the last one...nerve wrecking...

ryomasakamoto

mecha ike april 11

Post by ryomasakamoto » Apr 8th, '09, 21:32

can someone post the coming april 11th episode, it looks like it will be another classic.....onegai!!!

saekiyuta

Post by saekiyuta » Apr 11th, '09, 00:20

i love mecchaike too, its my fav show. however, i don't see anyone posting it in the J-TV torrent forum...

theres one more thing, i really really would like to watch the NO REACTION DRAMA....seems like a lot of fun, but i just can't find it. anyone got'em?

Raito

Post by Raito » Apr 13th, '09, 22:04

Well, the newest one was absolutely hilarious as always, I always look forward to these specials. :D

Raito

Post by Raito » Jul 1st, '09, 17:44

A shame it hasn't been uploaded for a month now. My addiction is eating away at me.:P

Kermad

Post by Kermad » Jul 1st, '09, 21:37

Yeah I've been waiting for mechaike T_T I miss my favorite show, Please upload mechaike!! T_T

Okashi

Post by Okashi » Jul 2nd, '09, 17:24

Kermad wrote:Yeah I've been waiting for mechaike T_T I miss my favorite show, Please upload mechaike!! T_T
I just uploaded Mechaike 09.06.13
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_75885.htm

Raito

Post by Raito » Jul 2nd, '09, 17:53

I love you!!! Would've written thanks in your thread, but I can't for some reason, regardless, thanks a lot, I love you for this! You're a real savior! :D

kngbryn

Post by kngbryn » Aug 4th, '09, 08:37

By far my most favorite show!! I really appreciate those who upload Mechaike.

Raito

Post by Raito » Nov 3rd, '09, 16:16

Have they done any new okamura (or yabe for that matter) offer special yet? ^^

According to the wiki page
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/岡&# ... ーがきましたシリーズ

It doesn't seem like it, but it could be outdated for all I know?

kaiservonjapan

Post by kaiservonjapan » Nov 15th, '09, 21:25

I like Mecchaike but it's not my favourite variety show.... of course it's the same with London Hearts, but there's some times when mecchaike is just really boring and i turn it off after 5 minutes.

I just love the Kakuzuke Check on LonHa :wub:

DJEnD

Post by DJEnD » Dec 30th, '09, 13:04

I love this show, and it's pretty sad to see that no one's uploading it on a consistent basis anymore.....I'm missing a few episodes since October. =(

Raito

Post by Raito » Jan 9th, '10, 20:48

There was supposedly a new years special of Mecha Ike... You can view it here, top of the page:
http://veohdownload.blog37.fc2.com/blog ... ry-18.html

But the stream is VERY slow on pandora for non-japanese viewers and the quality is very bad. Would be awesome if someone could upload this episode (that is, if it can be found :>). ^^

Cizma

Post by Cizma » Feb 1st, '10, 22:35

i agree with djend...a gr8 show but no regular uploading lately...gakari...tbh...

+ raito..TY...but slow as hell xD ill leave it over night to load...

Raito

Post by Raito » Feb 1st, '10, 23:03

Hehe, yeah, that's what I do too, leave it for a few hours and then watch it. Last weeks episode is available for streaming there now if any one else is interested by the way. :)

xxbakaboi808xx

Post by xxbakaboi808xx » Feb 27th, '10, 11:42

i really wish there was a regular uploader for this series. im watching the latest pne right now and it is great. is there any alternative ways to get this besides share?

Raito

Post by Raito » Feb 27th, '10, 14:31

xxbakaboi808xx wrote:i really wish there was a regular uploader for this series. im watching the latest pne right now and it is great. is there any alternative ways to get this besides share?
Yes, you can watch it every week on a streaming blog:
http://veohdownload.blog37.fc2.com/blog ... ry-18.html

He usually uploads every episode 1-3 days after it aired. The pandora.tv streaming is horribly slow but it works if you just get it streaming while you're not at the computer, that way you won't have any pauses or anything. :)

And yes, it's a shame it's not uploaded more. :)

Raito

Post by Raito » Jun 14th, '10, 19:20

I wonder when the thirteenth offer series will come/air... Been more than a year and a half since the last offer (tennis), I hope it's something big, like the SMAP/Exile ones. :D I liked the tennis and golf as well as the other ones but the most fun and exciting were the SMAP and Exile offers (and also the Lion King). :D

Anyone have any info at all on any thirteenth Okamura Offer? The Japanese wiki has no mention of a thirteenth offer yet.

Raito

Post by Raito » Feb 5th, '12, 20:39

Writing this here as well, anyone care to reseed these three Yabe Offer Series torrents? I lost them on a declining external harddrive, I can help seed them once I have them again. :)

Torrents in question:
mechaike yabe offer series 1-9
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_39616.htm

mechaike yabe offer series 10
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_49253.htm

mechaike yabe offer series 11
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59403.htm

I wrote in the threads as well but thought why not here. :)