High School Musical 2?

Discuss Chinese TV Variety, Game, Music and any other TV shows that is not drama.
ali_sen

High School Musical 2?

Post by ali_sen » Sep 25th, '07, 13:16

I saw this picture, would REALLY like to find the drama, if possible...
High School Musical 2,
http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index. ... 34&page=26

featuring Show Luo Zhi Xiang
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Alan_Luo

If anyone knows where to get this, would you PLEASE tell me?? I'd be thrilled. I just saw Show (aka Alan Luo) in Corner with Love a short while ago (Okay more like a couple months ago... havne't had time to watch much drama... real life and all that) but i was really impressed with his acting. Couldn't find a thread or anything to do with this. So please share :)

Thanks!

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Sep 25th, '07, 13:35

*giggles* Someone obviously doesn't watch much real TV (like me).

It's actually an American movie on Disney channel. It just really popular in China (and America) for some reason that escapes me. They dubbed it and redid the songs in Chinese. Show was hired by Disney to redo some of the songs and to promote it. He's not really in it. It would probably be better if he was. :P

Oddly enough I think I have the music video for one of the redone songs. Yeah, "Bet On It".... Show is love. :D
Last edited by Puppet Princess on Sep 25th, '07, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.

ali_sen

Post by ali_sen » Sep 25th, '07, 13:37

lol... I knew there was an american version, just thought from the poster that they made a chinese version with tw actors. I'm all disappointed... wish he's in more dramas. I know he's in Hi Working Girl and Corner with love... but that's all right?

He's so funny and adorable!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 25th, '07, 13:40

There was also a Japanese Version of the last song from the previous movie sung by Trippel A

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Sep 25th, '07, 13:47

ali_sen wrote:lol... I knew there was an american version, just thought from the poster that they made a chinese version with tw actors. I'm all disappointed... wish he's in more dramas. I know he's in Hi Working Girl and Corner with love... but that's all right?

He's so funny and adorable!
I thought that at first too... but then when I looked I found articles that said we was promoting it only and was disappointed.

He also had a big part in Outsiders 2. I think the other 4 were smaller roles.

iKraziiGurl

Post by iKraziiGurl » Aug 30th, '08, 19:06

How could High School Musical be an ASIAN CULTURE CHINESE??