Anything about Tackey & Tsubasa

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
taka_84

Anything about Tackey & Tsubasa

Post by taka_84 » Apr 4th, '05, 15:27

Hello, I just wanted to start this thread about Tackey & Tsubasa because there doesn't seem to be one :P
Post anything that may seem to interest fans (your favorite pics, cd's, posters, etc.). Well I just bought their 2005-2006 calendar from Yesasia.com...anyone have it already? :lol

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » Apr 7th, '05, 23:15

Ooh a Takky and Tsubasa thread! YAY! :P I don't know much about them as a duo but I've read rumors circulating through the online grapevine that they could be gay. Hmm, who knows? But they're both such yummy boys and sing pretty well :mrgreen:

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 8th, '05, 00:22

haha well about them being gay...that's like some fangirls' dream.... :P

miriko

Post by miriko » Apr 8th, '05, 00:28

I think there might be some validity to this gay thing.... Not to offend fans, but ive seen some videos and I think they looked pretty gay... Their choreographies are always very tacky.... as are their songs How fitting....
On a side note, I dont think tackey should ever remove his shirt during performances.... I always feel like I need to feed him (not that I would object to the prospect)

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Apr 8th, '05, 00:54

does anyone know wheer i can dl clips of them?

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » Apr 8th, '05, 00:58

Hehhe, I agree that performances by TnT are tacky, but I've kinda gotten used to Asian performers being that way (ie: weird wigs, flashy clothes, cheesy make-up etc). Hmm, about Takky being skinny, I think that his built is just thin. He's quite small-boned and very short. I've read some places online claiming that he's 5'7 but I SWEAR, the boy is much shorter that! I can tell by just looking at the length of his legs and his arms. Also, he was the same heigh as Kyoko Fukada in S.O.S and Kyoko isn't all that tall either. Anyhow, I think that Takky's pretty healthy and athletic. He's just very skinny and thin, but it's just the way his body's built, I reckon :P And yeah, I don't mind feeding him at all. Any time, any time....hehehe.... 8)

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Apr 8th, '05, 01:09

but indeed alot of japanese stars are really thin

rinimeatballs

Post by rinimeatballs » Apr 8th, '05, 01:29

i had thier cd once it was ok.. haha when i think about them i think about feather boas and sun glasses.....hahaha

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 8th, '05, 02:22

hehe I have thier MV's on VHS that came with the To Be, To Be, Ten Made to Be bag edition, and yea...I agree with Miriko that the choreography has quite a bit of 'message.' :P But hell, it makes it more interesting in my opinion.

About Tackey's body, I agree that he looks quite skinny...but it's built :lol But with a bit more muscles, he'll look super amazing :P

Anyone collects their CD's?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 8th, '05, 14:00

Well, I don't collect their albums but if you look for any I've seen Twenty Two and Hatachi + 2 singles: Serenade and One Day, One Dream on AsianMusic http://www.asianmusicnetwork.com/
I prefer different kind of music than Tackey & Tsubasa, but I still think Tackey is really cute and I love watching doramas he's in..like S.O.S, Majo no Jouken and of course Yoshitsune :wub:
hehe he looks funny in Majo no Jouken coz Nanako is over 170 cm and Tackey is around 166 cm :lol He could be a little bit taller :roll
babyxdorkii wrote:but indeed alot of japanese stars are really thin
I totally agree...but I don't think Tackey is THAT skinny....Have you seen Gackt?!

tokyo shounen

Post by tokyo shounen » Apr 8th, '05, 14:05

they are probably not gay

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » Apr 8th, '05, 16:08

Yep I agree that Takky's a wee bit short. Hhahah, he looked especially small and short in FORBIDDEN LOVE compared to the very tall and slender Nanako. But he more than makes up for the lack of height with those bishounen good looks *drools* :w00t: Gah, he's sooo pretty, he makes me jealous!!! *sobs* I'm uglier than he is!! Oh and yes, GACKT is insanely skinny, it's creepy! His body looks like a pre-adolescent girl's body to me. No offence to GACKT fans :unsure:

Oh and I'm really think that Takky and Tsubasa are gay. Meh, nothing wrong with that, as long as they're happy, I'm happy. It's their personal lives after all. I kinda think they look cute together. I'm just disappointed that I can't claim Takky for myself, darn! But then again, I'd just be jealous of his looks all the time...hehehe....It would be like, "My boyfriend looks more beautiful than I do!" I'd have a complex!!! :mrgreen:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 8th, '05, 20:23

Sangwoo-oppa wrote:Oh and yes, GACKT is insanely skinny, it's creepy! His body looks like a pre-adolescent girl's body to me. No offence to GACKT fans :unsure:
hehe I'm a crazy Gakuto-sama fan :P don't mind it, though ..he's too skinny...but no one's perfect *sigh* even Gakuto .....( :offtopic: sorry) it's not a thread about Gakuto :P
Sangwoo-oppa wrote:Oh and I'm really think that Takky and Tsubasa are gay.
Do you really think so? or you just wish it would be tre?? :lol

As it was said earlier japanese entertainment is different and I guess the rest of the world has to accept or ignore it... Well, I'm into j-rock for so long time now that there's not many things that can shock or surprise me..hehe when you observe the way some j-stars dress or behave you may think they are gay but it's just a show..

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Anything about Tackey & Tsubasa

Post by gunjourui » Apr 8th, '05, 20:31

taka_84 wrote:Post anything that may seem to interest fans (your favorite pics, cd's, posters, etc.).
ok, since today is a day of uploading pix :lol ...here are some...

and more pix can be found at http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7241
taka_84 wrote:Well I just bought their 2005-2006 calendar from Yesasia.com...anyone have it already?
NO, don't have it ...could you post it here? :notworthy:

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 8th, '05, 21:11

Sangwoo-oppa wrote:Oh and I'm really think that Takky and Tsubasa are gay. Meh, nothing wrong with that, as long as they're happy, I'm happy. It's their personal lives after all.
hehe I so agree with you Sangwoo-oppa, as long as their's happiness :lol Hey, where are you situated in Canada?
yamatsumi wrote:NO, don't have it ...could you post it here?
I still haven't received it from Yes Asia yet! I'm hoping to get it on the coming Monday. If only Yes Asia have EMS shipping like cdjapan....I ordered the Tackey and Tsubasa Hatachi bag limited edition album from them three days ago and it's already in Canada...just waiting for it to be delivered :w00t:

Hrmm for the Tackey fans, which is your favorite Tackey drama? :wub:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 8th, '05, 21:43

taka_84 wrote:
yamatsumi wrote:NO, don't have it ...could you post it here?
I still haven't received it from Yes Asia yet! I'm hoping to get it on the coming Monday. If only Yes Asia have EMS shipping like cdjapan....I ordered the Tackey and Tsubasa Hatachi bag limited edition album from them three days ago and it's already in Canada...just waiting for it to be delivered :w00t:
souka
taka_84 wrote:Hrmm for the Tackey fans, which is your favorite Tackey drama? :wub
Hmm...I've seen just those 3 I mentioned earlier but so far I have to say Majo no Jouken....the plot was very interesting...I don't really like a standard love story and this one wasn't standard for sure :lol I couldn't wait to watch next ep coz there was always something that surprised me...ohhh I just loooove this dorama :wub:

S.O.S was a little bit strange...I hated that monologues..."that's why I'll never forget you.." or something like that...and in S.O.S I was actually more interested in Kubozuka hehe

and Yoshitsune....I love this one so far but I can't say it's my favourite Tackey drama coz it's not finished yet...

anyway, as my next Tackey drama I'd like to watch Antique but I don't think it's available at d-addicts :cry:

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Apr 8th, '05, 21:45

I think I discovered "Tackey & Tsubasa" sometime around November or something of last year. Since then, I have their albums and some of their singles. :D I admit that some of their songs are corny .. =x .. but it's cute!

Regarding live performances and such, there are a lot. I recently found this clip of Tackey and Tsubasa when they were young and were featured on Kinki Kid's show. Tackey's idol back then was the other guy in Kinki Kids, not Dohmoto Tsuyoshi. Anyway, their trick in this show was that these two older woman sneaked into their room to wake them up. Well, of course not before writing on them with a black marker. They were so cute when they were sleeping and it took forever for Takky to wake up. Tsubasa even put ice cubes on his back, but it had no effect. Lol

And my favorite Takky drama is :

"Antique" - It doesn't really have much of a plot if anything, but I liked Takky's character the most overall in comparison to his other dramas.

"Taiyou no Kisetsu" - Takky was pretty messed up towards the end =/. Though he was really sexy. :roll
"Forbidden Love" - cute, but young lol
"S.O.S" - I didn't really find him to be that great of a character, especially since I didn't like the drama in the first place.
"Boku Dake no Madonna" - Watched a part of it, still have yet to finish. But he's adorable in this one! Kyon-Kyon!

And his weight issue .. I agree .. he's too skinny for his own good. :x I think he had the perfect weight when he was in "Antique". And his hair!! I liked his hairstyle in this series. I don't really like the one that he has now. :-(

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 8th, '05, 22:59

Hey donna8157, where did you download Antique and Taiayou No Kisetsu? I haven't been able to find English subs..well not completed for Taiyou No Kisetsu.... :cry:

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Apr 8th, '05, 23:01

taka_84 wrote:Hey donna8157, where did you download Antique and Taiayou No Kisetsu? I haven't been able to find English subs..well not completed for Taiyou No Kisetsu.... :cry:
I actually went out and bought those series. They have Chinese Simplified subs. I'm not sure how to rip them into .avi files. =/

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 9th, '05, 01:26

Oh...I so wish that I can read Chinese...although I'm Chinese hahaha :P

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 9th, '05, 10:20

hey donna8157, can you upload a photo of Tackey from Antique? I wanna see his hair :P
taka_84 wrote:Oh...I so wish that I can read Chinese...although I'm Chinese hahaha :P
:lol

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Apr 9th, '05, 21:25

Here is Takizawa Hideaki from "Antique" . . I thought he was especially cute when he was eating cake. :D He would stuff his mouth literally. And I didn't think he was too skinny like he is now, (his face is a little rounder)

He plays an ex-talented boxer who takes up making cakes, learning from Fujiki Naohito who is scared of women. Also, he was a waiter =D So cute! Who wouldn't want him as your waiter? :w00t:

Attachments
Takky as Baker
Takky as Baker
myojo1.jpg (59.28 KiB) Viewed 9492 times

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 9th, '05, 22:28

Ohhh I'm soo stupid :P I read he was a boxer at first in that dorama...I have some photos and didn't even notice it's from Antique :lol

I would definitely want him as a waiter :D he looks sooo cute in that cook's clothes :wub:

edit: you were right donna8157, his hairstyle is really cute in Antique..hmm the one he's got on that pix I posted yesterday is not bad either...

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 10th, '05, 03:34

Oooo I like that Tackey baker picture....we need a picture of him as a waiter :P

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 10th, '05, 19:34

do you know what series is this photo from??
Tackey looks really cool here with dark hair :wub:
Attachments
Takizawa Hideaki 064.jpg
Takizawa Hideaki 064.jpg (47.63 KiB) Viewed 9450 times

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Apr 10th, '05, 21:41

I think that picture is from "Taiyou no Kisetsu"

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 10th, '05, 21:46

Yup, looks like Taiyou no Kisetsu...the few times his hair is naturally colored haha :P I love how he looks in Taiyou no Kisetsu. Hopefully sometime continues subbing it soon.

Anyone checks out this Tackey fansite? http://takizawa-hideaki.kyuuki.net/
They have great pix of Tackey, and interviews.
Last edited by taka_84 on Apr 11th, '05, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 10th, '05, 22:06

Taiyou no Kisetsu? thanks a lot I'm going to look for it right now :D it's one of my favourite pix hehe

hey taka_84 this site is really nice...I already added it to the favourites :thumleft:
and donna8157 one of the photos there is your previous ava, if I'm not wrong :unsure:

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 12th, '05, 22:28

wow I just got my Hatachi limited bag edition today, and I think it's worth every penny. It came in a large cardboard case...like the ones you find with LD discs. I don't know why they call it a bag :P hehe it also came with 5 large pictures of Tackey and Tsubasa...4 are individual pictures and one group picture. I framed the pictures on my wall already hehe :lol
If anyone want to get it, only cdjapan has it...yes asia was sold out of it for a while.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 12th, '05, 23:07

taka_84 wrote:wow I just got my Hatachi limited bag edition today...
ohh you're soo lucky :lol

btw, I found a forgotten Utaban ep with Tackey&Tsubasa..well it was forgotten coz I downloaded it because of Gackt and I didn't pay much attention to the other guests :whistling: shame on me hehe
this is an ep from 4th of November so if you missed it I can upload it for you...you just have to tell me how to cut this Tackey&Tsubasa part coz the whole file is almost 600MB

and here are the screenshots from this show..
Attachments
bscap003.jpg
bscap003.jpg (42.88 KiB) Viewed 9387 times
bscap009.jpg
bscap009.jpg (40.24 KiB) Viewed 9387 times

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Apr 13th, '05, 01:50

Was this the "Utaban" episode where Takky got to show off his abs? ^__^

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 13th, '05, 04:44

yamatsumi wrote:...you just have to tell me how to cut this Tackey&Tsubasa part coz the whole file is almost 600MB.
Hrmm you can use DVD2AVI to chop it up :P

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 13th, '05, 16:50

donna8157 wrote:Was this the "Utaban" episode where Takky got to show off his abs? ^__^
no, it's about Tsubasa's birthday and they sing Serenade (hehe I'm not going to comment this performance...)
taka_84 wrote:
yamatsumi wrote:...you just have to tell me how to cut this Tackey&Tsubasa part coz the whole file is almost 600MB.
Hrmm you can use DVD2AVI to chop it up :P
ok, I'll look for it...is it a freeware or do I have use e-mule? :lol

EDIT: ok, I see it's not a freeware...that was a stupid question :P
Do you think it's possible to cut it with VirtualDub?

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 13th, '05, 19:55

I think you can do it with Virtual Dub, since it lets you cut up the avi file :P If it doesn't work, just PM me or leave a message here and I'll upload DVD2AVI onto my webspace for you to download.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 13th, '05, 20:50

OK taka_84, I'll try to cut it out with Virtual Dub first and if I have any problems I'll PM you. :-)

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Apr 13th, '05, 22:09

eh can't u just post the whole utaban? I'd sure want to see all of it :lol

cheers
Attachments
TxTscan018.jpeg.jpg
TxTscan018.jpeg.jpg (160.53 KiB) Viewed 9264 times

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 14th, '05, 06:22

Hrmm I have a question, does anyone know or have Tackey and Tsubasa music videos for download? :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 14th, '05, 07:21

taka_84 wrote:Hrmm I have a question, does anyone know or have Tackey and Tsubasa music videos for download? :lol
check out torrent section at Jpopsuki http://www.jpopsuki.com/main.html I'm sure I've seen some Tackey & Tsubasa stuff there

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » Apr 16th, '05, 01:47

Can someone post more Takky pictures for me to drool at, ne? :P Since this is a Takky thread, I figured that there could be more photos, onegai! :P Ohh and speaking of my personal favorite Takky series, I can't decide as of yet which series I like him in. I've only seen three of his series (FORBIDDEN LOVE, S.O.S and YOSHITSUNE). He was awesome in all of them. However, I didn't like his character in FL that much since the character was rather wishy washy and weak. I like Takky in stronger, manly roles like YOSHITSUNE, even though thus far, he hasn't done much (this series is still pending). I'm looking forward to seeing more of his performance in TAIYOU NO KISETSU because I like him thus far, even if his character's quite complex. But complexity is awesome. It makes his character multi-dimensional and makes Takky's acting more genuine. Hmm, I'll just have to wait and see. And yes, like most of you, I prefer Takky w/ his natural dark hair colour. I suppose that he likes to dye is hair so much is because he considers dye jobs a hobby! :P :lol

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 16th, '05, 02:32

Hey Sangwoo-oppa, I'll prepare some pictures of Tackey for you to drool at then :P I'll try to post some in the coming days...dealing with a bunch of final exams right now :cry:

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » Apr 16th, '05, 12:37

Hey Taka_84!!

Yahoo, can't wait for the drool-worthy Takky pics from you. I find it soo difficult to find any good Takky photos online! There doesn't seem to be many good sites about him out there (in English anyways). Oh and btw, you live in Canada? And in Vancouver? COOL! :mrgreen: I've always wanted to visit Vancouver. It must be lovely over there, ne? Where I live, all we have is snow, snow and more snow :crazy: I've heard of such awesome things about Vancouver. I really wanna see the Sakura blossoms and drink the bubble tea! :P I've heard that Vancouver has the best bubble tea, almost as good as the bubble tea in Taiwan and California. I'm such a bubble tea addict. I live in boring ol' Ottawa and it's sooo dull here, I have to go to Toronto every few months for Asian goodies (ie: movies, food, bubble tea). I'm sure you get plenty of these things living in Vancouver. I envy you! *grins* :P Glad to meet another Takky fan, ne? Take care and thanks in advance for the photos!

PS/ Gambatene on your exams! I've already done mine and survived with a fair bit of sanity, so I feel your pain! :P Hang in there!

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 16th, '05, 22:09

Hey Sangwoo-oppa,
Here're some of the Tackey pictures that I have accumulated over the year from various websites. http://modena.intergate.ca/personal/dennisl/Pictures/

haha Vancouver is a great place to live in until you get tired of the endless rain
:P But yeah, there's a lot of Asian stuff around..go to Richmond and it's like going to Hong Kong :lol

Well to any Tackey fans, my MSN is glock22x@hotmail.com, feel free to contact me to chat about Tackey or whatever haha Maybe I should start a Tackey fan base for Canada and US :lol

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » Apr 18th, '05, 01:14

Taka_84,

You are SO sweet for posting these yummy Takky pics for me! *drowns in pools of drool* OMG, this boy is such eye candy! What a sweet face and those mesmorizing eyes..... :wub: I am totally in fan-girl Heaven at the moment thanks to you! Arigatou, Taka-san!!! :P

Oh and yeah, I've heard of the infamous rainfalls that Vancouver has! Hhahaha, I'd take rain over Ottawa's snow any day though! I prefer the wetness over the fluffly white! :lol How about Ottawa shares our snow with you and you give us some rain, deal?

and yeah, I'm totally for the Takky fanbase in Canada and the States. There aren't many English sites for Takky out there so if you're gonna start one, I'll help out! I can do some FLASH and make some collages :mrgreen: Will that help?

Thanks again, Taka-san!!! :P

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 18th, '05, 17:25

uploading my collection of Tackey pix :-) it's not very big but I hope you can find there some photos you missed when browsing the net.
some of them comes from http://takizawa-hideaki.kyuuki.net/ (taka_84, thanks for the link) and some are from http://www.takizawa-hideaki.net/
(look like twin sites) and the rest of the collection was found somewhere :P hope you'll like it

here are the links:

EDIT: links on page 4

sorry that you have to download 5 parts instead of 1 bigger file, but my upload is really poor :cry:

PS taka_84 you've got a lot of graet pix :wub: , thanks for uploading
Last edited by gunjourui on Apr 26th, '05, 18:50, edited 3 times in total.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 18th, '05, 17:33

about Utaban...I finally cut it out but the file is still quite big (around 250 MB) so I'll have to split it into smaller parts to upload it.
sorry for problems
anyway, I start uploading it next Monday coz I'm not going to have acces to my PC in next few days....
but since the file is ready to upload it will be uploaded for sure :-)

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » Apr 18th, '05, 22:13

Oh Yamatsumi:

THANK YOU so much for the lovely Takky links. Gah, I really need a bib now! Drool's dripping all over me (not a pretty sight, I tell ya!) :lol Gah, this boy's just such a cutie! I just wanna squish his cheeks, ruffle his hair and dote on his hotness! You're so generous for sharing the cutie Takky with us! Honto arigatou, Yamatsumi-chan!*bows* :mrgreen:

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 22nd, '05, 23:34

hehe does anyone happen to have any pictures of Tackey in a suit or formal wear? :P Just wondering

Oh, and the Kamen music video is up at jpopsuki! Thanx yamatsumi for the link! :lol
Last edited by taka_84 on Apr 22nd, '05, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Apr 22nd, '05, 23:36

Has anyone seen the new "Kamen" MV by T&T? :D

After listening for it awhile, I finally decided that I like it. Takizawa Hideaki looks so good in this, and Tsubasa looks very suave. =D

Taka, you can find those pics in the first episode of "Taiyou no Kisetsu". . I'll look for some.

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 22nd, '05, 23:43

hehe yea, I guess I'll take screenshots of Taiyou No Kisetsu :P There doesn't seem to be many magazine scans of him in formal clothes...probably because he looks so good barely clothed hahaha :roll

Oh and Kamen! Yes! I love the video...good thin I pre-ordered the limited edition Kamen CD from yes asia, can't wait till it comes!

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » Apr 23rd, '05, 17:42

Hi minna! :lol

Ooh yes, Takky looks positively YUMMY in a suit *drools* I love him in TAIYOU NO KISETSU with dark hair! He looks so heavenly and suave. Oh and did you know that the very kind Okumasama-san is gonna continue subbing this series? YAY :lol More Takky goodness. Gah, I'm gonna drown in my own drool....hmmm, not a very inviting thought.

Oh thanks Donna8157 for that adorable Takky pic...*licks lips* :mrgreen:

Oh yes, like Taka-san, I'll do my best to make some cappies of TAYIOU NO KISETSU too. Hmm, I've got my POWERDVD somewhere on my PC. I'll definitely get started on it! *grins*

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Apr 25th, '05, 04:42

Here are some more pictures.
Attachments
Aww
Aww
popolo-0506b.jpg (100.4 KiB) Viewed 7975 times
=)
=)
gekkantv-331b.jpg (78.95 KiB) Viewed 7978 times

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 25th, '05, 05:08

Hey donna,
hahaha I saved that picture with tsubasa on tackey's shoulder right when I saw it on takizawa-hideaki.net :P It's so sweet!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 25th, '05, 21:12

Tadaima!!
I spent a week without my computer!! it was like a nightmare, I'm telling you :P it's a real miracle that I survived!! :lol
Sangwoo-oppa wrote:Oh Yamatsumi:

THANK YOU so much for the lovely Takky links. Gah, I really need a bib now! Drool's dripping all over me (not a pretty sight, I tell ya!) :lol Gah, this boy's just such a cutie! I just wanna squish his cheeks, ruffle his hair and dote on his hotness! You're so generous for sharing the cutie Takky with us! Honto arigatou, Yamatsumi-chan!*bows* :mrgreen:
hehe no problem :D but you know what? I've just found out that that links can be used just once :O should I upload it again using yousendit? I'm not sure if the rest of you are interested in it but if you are post a request here or PM me :-)

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 25th, '05, 21:20

and here's the first part of utaban links:

part 1 http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2W01 ... AXOY7FOLV9
part 2 http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2VT8 ... LDY1CP80D1
part 3 http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1OH3 ... LV4ENYBWB9

it takes me really long time to upload it, but I'll try to upload the rest of it as soon as possible. I'll be adding new links to this post so check it out later as well
when you download all the parts use this program to join them into one file:

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YW7 ... L3VC4TWHHU

EDIT: next parts:

part 4 http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=290A ... NQMI03AQ23
part 5 http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=203T ... J5QS6EY6TS
part 6 http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=254Y ... U5CDMW6SGU
part 7 http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3506 ... BO2FZ8QFXS
part 8 http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=10F6 ... F8ZZ0D30V9
part 9 http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=17H5 ... AG9JMDWA2U
part 10 http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=28PL ... CDO66P222M (final)

ok, the upload is completed :-) download all the parts and the program to join them
enjoy
Last edited by gunjourui on Apr 26th, '05, 16:15, edited 5 times in total.

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 25th, '05, 23:51

Thank you Yamatsumi! I can't wait to watch it! hehehe :lol

Oh, does anyone happen to have a link to a site that has lyric translations to Tackey and Tsubasa songs? I really want to know what they are singing about haha

I made some Tackey profile pics for MSN...if anyone want them, they are on my site http://modena.intergate.ca/personal/den ... 0Pictures/

Oh about your great Tackey pictures, you mind uploading them again? :P I can host some of them with my webspace.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 26th, '05, 09:51

taka_84 wrote:Thank you Yamatsumi! I can't wait to watch it! hehehe :lol

Oh, does anyone happen to have a link to a site that has lyric translations to Tackey and Tsubasa songs? I really want to know what they are singing about haha

I made some Tackey profile pics for MSN...if anyone want them, they are on my site http://modena.intergate.ca/personal/den ... 0Pictures/

Oh about your great Tackey pictures, you mind uploading them again? :P I can host some of them with my webspace.
as soon as I finish uploading utaban I post new links to my pix collection :-)

and if you want to change your wallpaper check out this site http://www.trashbasket.narod.ru/trashwa ... lls003.htm there are some really nice Tackey wallpapers on page 3 & 4 (I don't remember if there is any on the other pages)

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 26th, '05, 18:49

Here are the pix collection links:
part 1 http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HTT ... YW2O4Y0Q8O
part 2 http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EAH ... K5AOOG2BKN
part 3 http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0FC0 ... Q1W633KTOF
part 4 http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=03IL ... 5J83AWG8NH

pix in parts 1-3 are the same that I uploaded last time and in part 4 are those uploaded by taka_84 (I don't remember which were yours, gomen ne) + some new I found later :D

about lyrics translations...I only found this site http://www.idolthoughts.com/idol/index.php
this wasn't easy at all...bikkuri shita....even Anime Lyrics (.com) don't have any :O

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Apr 28th, '05, 10:36

how did you like that utaban ep with Tackey&Tsubasa? :tv:
Have anyone downloaded it? or not? :unsure: anyway the links expire around Monday..

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » Apr 28th, '05, 16:57

Hey Yamatsumi!
I downloaded the Utaban and watched it! I really wish that I can understand what they were talking about in the beginning haha :P The Serenade performace was great though! :lol Thanks for ripping and uploading it for us!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 2nd, '05, 11:25

taka_84 wrote:Hey Yamatsumi!
I downloaded the Utaban and watched it! I really wish that I can understand what they were talking about in the beginning haha :P The Serenade performace was great though! :lol Thanks for ripping and uploading it for us!
You know taka_84, I've learned a lot sice I'm at d-addicts...I mean just a simple stuff but earlier I didn't know how to do it so maybe the next step should be funsubbing :scratch:
I think I'll have a lot of free time when my exams (and all the uni stuff) are finished so maybe I'll sub this show...it's not a promise, though
but I'll do my best :rambo:

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » May 3rd, '05, 03:29

Oh, hehe I've never learned how to sub movies...I just have a lot of software that probably does the job but never used it hehe :P

I've been done all of my Uni exams, and now living a slacker life...definatley need a job haha :lol

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » May 4th, '05, 15:07

Taka_84

Hey there! Yep I hear you *sigh* I'm outta Uni now too and it just dawned on me how bankrupt I am :-( Poverty stinks! I gotta get a job too but the question how how and who will hire me remains....heheee... I'm gonna go check out some agencies later on. But for now, I'm surfing the forum and drooling over the all of the Takky photos that you've all posted. Whee, Takky's great eye candy for the unemployed! :lol Take care, ne?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 4th, '05, 21:14

do you think funsubbing is that hard? well, I guess I'll try anyway :P

today I got some Tackey pix from my friend and I thought I could share the link with you...
just click here http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PQHD ... TPNQ0ASOL8
photos are really cute :wub: and here are some...
Attachments
Takizawa Hideaki 416.jpg
Takizawa Hideaki 416.jpg (54.7 KiB) Viewed 7872 times
Takizawa Hideaki 423.jpg
Takizawa Hideaki 423.jpg (64.33 KiB) Viewed 7872 times
Takizawa Hideaki 432.jpg
Takizawa Hideaki 432.jpg (102.18 KiB) Viewed 7872 times

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 4th, '05, 21:17

haaaai, SEXY ni natta yo!! :wub:

sorry I read it after posting that photo and I just had to add it :lol

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » May 5th, '05, 00:20

Their new single "Kamen" is out. The sad thing is .. I only like that song out of their entire cd. :|

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » May 5th, '05, 03:11

Yamatsumi - WOAH those are some darn cute photos of Takky! *drools* They remind me so much of his "Forbidden Love" days when he looked so young and innocent. Gah, he is such a cutie! Who doesn't love those sensual lips and those soulful eyes?! Damn, I feel like just hugging him in all of his kawaii-ness, ne? :lol Thanks sooo much for the link, too. I'm downloading it right now. Gonna get a bib ready in case I drool too much...hehee....not a pretty sight, I'm telling you! Arigatou!

Btw, Taka_84, I totally ADORE your Takky banner. Did you make it? It is sooo breathtakingly, freakin' gorgeous! Man, what a hottie! How do you upload banners anyways? I've always to upload one but dunno how. I can just change my avatars and that's about all that I can do...hehee....

Donna8157 - I wanna hear this Kamen song that you like! :P I've only heard one song of Takky and Tsubasa but forgot what it's called. Their voices aren't too shabby and their songs are catchy. I've never seen any Takky MTVs, though. Dunno where to download them. Do you know where? If you do, please let me know. Arigatou! :mrgreen:

taka_84

Post by taka_84 » May 5th, '05, 06:16

hey yamatsumi, thanks for those great pictures. Always great to increase my collection of Tackey pictures hahaha :P

Sangwoo-oppa: I just Photoshopped one of myTackey wallpapers...actually just cropped it and sized it to fit on the forum, nothing special hehe :lol I wonder if it's too big...hahaha There should be a banner option under your profile options. I uploaded it to my website and have it take it from there.

As donna8157 metioned, their Kamen CD is out...mine has just been shipped from Yes Asia, hopefully get it soon. I wish they would just make another album, instead of a million singles hehehe

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » May 5th, '05, 10:43

I uploaded "Kamen" mp3. Here it is:
http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=398K ... ZA5LEUAZIM

And here's another song that I like. It's from their first Album, "Hatachi".
http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=069S ... KUV5MRCEQJ
Last edited by donna8157 on May 5th, '05, 12:29, edited 1 time in total.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 5th, '05, 10:53

oh I'm glad you like the pix :D

thanks for link donna8157
and I've also found Kamen in kukuri's clubbox
http://box3.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/down ... 1&from=OUT
this is MV, I guess

Sakurasan

Post by Sakurasan » May 5th, '05, 19:03

I really like the pictures, he is EXTREMELY handsome!! :wub:

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » May 8th, '05, 16:34

Ooh honto arigatou Taka_84-san for telling me how to upload a banner. WHEEE! I wanna upload a cutie Takki banner, too, ne? :P Or better yet, I'll make a "Taiyou no Kisetsu" banner to advertise it since Takky's sooo yummy in there. My Photoshop skills are next to nothing though so it won't look as gorgous as yours. Btw, where in the world did you find such a hot Takky pic? *drools* Ahhh, I need a bib to catch all of this drool!!! :lol Me love your Takky banner!!!

and Donna815-san7 for the MP3 of Takky songs. I've only him and Tsubasa sing once and their voices were pretty kawaii. I can't wait to listen to this song since a lot of ppl seem to think that it's pretty good. Arigatou, arigatou!!!! :P You're so sweet for sharing it with us, ne?

:mrgreen: I love this thread...hehee.....

Sangwoo-oppa

Post by Sangwoo-oppa » May 8th, '05, 16:38

Sakurasan, I agree with you. Takky is indeed very handsome! *drools* I can dare say that he is even cuter than Vic Zhou, the Taiwanese actor, whom I've also had a celebrity crush on for a while now...hehee....can't resist the Takky charm, I'm tellin' ya! :P I just love his puppy-dog eyes which can convey so much. He also has those fine, chiseled cheekbones that I like, too, in a man. On top of all this eye candy, Takky's also a versatile actor who can hold his own against many vetran actors which he works with. His acting only gets better with time, too. I really like his acting (not his character) in TAIYOU NO KISETSU and he is a great choice for the lead role in his latest accoplishment, YOSHITSUNE. This boy's got a future will of potential! :P and plenty of swooning fan-girls (like me!) :lol

Emiko-chan

Post by Emiko-chan » May 8th, '05, 22:48

Well I guess I'm late to the cool discussion on Tackey & Tsubasa!
But I saw this post and just had to come in, I love Tackey & Tsubasa music, and especially Hideaki Takizawa's acting in his dramas!!
My favorite dramas from Hideaki Takizawa are Majo no Jouken, the first dorama I ever saw, and I also like S.O.S with Fukada Kyoko and Taiyou no Kisetsu.
My favorite Tackey & Tsubasa song is One Day, One Dream! I love Hideaki Takizawa!! He is so sexy! :wub: Everyone can call me Mimi, or Mimi-chan or Emiko-chan if you like! :-)

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » May 8th, '05, 23:09

few perfs of kamena nd other gameshows of them @ http://clubbox.co.kr/kawaii under takky's files

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 12th, '05, 20:27

hey girls, don't you think it's time to change wallpaper? :lol
here are some new pix http://obsession.atspace.com/asian_gall ... index.html

what do you think about this one?

I totally love it :wub: