Where to find Japanese subs for anime?

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
Windoguraidaa

Where to find Japanese subs for anime?

Post by Windoguraidaa » Jun 19th, '20, 16:48

Hi everyone

I am currently working on my thesis that focused on japanese linguistic. In my thesis, I am using an anime as my research object but needs the subtitle in japanese. The japanese sub for the particular anime I am looking for is「今日から俺は!」(Kyou Kara Ore Wa!). I've already look for the subs on google and torrent but still no luck. Today I found that d-addicts has the japanese subs for the drama version of 'Kyou Kara Ore Wa'. Sure, I can just change the object to the drama version of it but I was wondering if d-addicts have japanese sub for animes. If not, what site/link/torrent/tor/.onion can you recommend for me?

I am particularly new here (made my account around 45 minutes ago) and still don't know the rules, terms, where to look and others so might delete the post if violated the rules if necessary

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: Where to find japanese subs for anime?

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 19th, '20, 19:58

Hello and welcome. D-Addicts only hosts subtitles for Asian TV dramas and specials. No anime or movies. Forum rules can be found here
I don't watch anime myself, I can only suggest you look on sites where anime can be found, or (contact) anime fansubbers' websites.