Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

SMAP fans out there, PLEASE JOIN!

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.

Who is your Favorite SMAP member?

1. Kimura Takuya
48%
2. Nakai Masahiro
8%
3. Katori Shingo
16%
3. Katori Shingo
16%
4. Kusanagi Tsuyoshi
7%
5. Inagaki Goro
4%

Total votes: 333

kinki

SMAP fans out there, PLEASE JOIN!

Post by kinki » May 29th, '05, 15:25

Hello SMAP fans!

its my first thread here, so "yoroshiku Onegai shimasu" :D
in this thread i would like you to post any news about SMAP.
i searched the internet and couldnt find useful information or news about smap in English! im really surprised, since i found many smap fans in this forum and many other forums :unsure:

so lets start the topic by answering:
who is your favorite SMAP member?
when did you get to know SMAP?
do you watch SMAPXSMAP weekly show?

also, you can post any pictures of smap members, or even rare pictures of them when they were young!! :lol

Lets share SMAP love here!
:wub:
hope many of you will respond! i wanna know how many out there love kimura takuya (like me) :wub:
Attachments
smap.jpg
smap.jpg (48.08 KiB) Viewed 26895 times
Last edited by kinki on May 29th, '05, 19:31, edited 2 times in total.

kinki

Post by kinki » May 29th, '05, 16:37

hmm! waiting for replies!

ok, i will start then.

my favorite member is Kimura Takuya, he's sexy, Fantastic actor, has a super magnetic eyes, and no one can deny his charisma!

i like Shingo, when he imitate famous ppl and when he crack jokes on the other members!
i like Goro's kind eys, also he has a nice, sweet low pitch voice. i like his segment host club with kimutaku in SMAPXSMAP!
Tsuyoshi is soo funny, i like his segments in SMAPXSMAP, specially when he imitates geeks or sarariman (salaryman)
Nakai, i like him more in Utaban. he's not the best singer but he's funny when he talks with the guest in bestro smap!

ryoko293

Kimukun

Post by ryoko293 » May 29th, '05, 16:46

MEEEEEEE!!!! Kimukun daisuki. :wub:
I read in an article some time ago that the name 'Kimutaku' was made up by the media and that Kimura actually hates it and wishes for people not to call him that!!!
I started to like Smap only 2 or three moths ago, unfortunately I don't have Japanese TV where I live, but jpop suki offered since recently raw SmapxSmap episodes. Watched them once in a while. ^-^
Attachments
cmLEVIS6.JPG
cmLEVIS6.JPG (99.33 KiB) Viewed 26937 times
041000-uno-a.jpg
041000-uno-a.jpg (235.2 KiB) Viewed 26937 times

kinki

Post by kinki » May 29th, '05, 16:53

ryoko 293 Thanks for the images! he looks soooo sexy, ne! (>_<)

yeah i read somewhere that he hates this nickname, but im not sure if its true..i using it...maybe i shouldnt! :unsure:

anyway, this is a drawing of kimura takuya i found in the internet long time ago.
Attachments
kimura10.jpg
kimura10.jpg (66.08 KiB) Viewed 26902 times

anandaclan

Post by anandaclan » May 29th, '05, 20:16

Tsuyoshi Kusanagi and Takuya kimura , why? , these two can act .

kfan

Post by kfan » May 29th, '05, 20:24

oh my god... it is definitely takuya kimura who is my all time favourite guy. he is the one who got me started watching japanese drama series. he is so cool and hip. hunkelicious... :wub:

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » May 30th, '05, 07:03

Funny! Kimura got me hooked on doramas too!!!! I guess because of his good acting and charism.
He's just soooo sexy. No wonder he was voted best Jeanist for the last few year. :P
Attachments
pop015f.jpg
Perfect fit :-)
pop015f.jpg (36.26 KiB) Viewed 26811 times

WD

Post by WD » May 31st, '05, 02:53

Me next! My favourite is Kimura Takuya, but I dare say that I love the other four equally the same. I'm a SMAP fan for life! :D

First got to know SMAP through the song $10, a real hip & sexy song, and then became a big fan of Kimura after watching his doramas. I like Kimura in everything he does, Nakai in dancing and hosting, Goro in singing, Tsuyoshi in acting, and Shingo in singing and acting.

kinki

Post by kinki » May 31st, '05, 15:43

i first got to know kimura takuya in year 2000, i was looking for anime pictures and i saw a chibi drawing of him! the description said, kimura takuya (japanese actor, singer model..etc) and i thought oh the drawing is so cute! is the actual guy cute too?

then i downloaded his solo song "haa" it was very nice and i thought his voice is sexy!

im the opposite, i started watching drama because he was an actor and i was looking for his dramas in vien! Thanks God now we have d-addicts where i can satisfy my kimura takuya addiction!! :wub:

more of his photos!
Attachments
4c4c.jpg
4c4c.jpg (95.49 KiB) Viewed 26706 times

kinki

Post by kinki » Jun 1st, '05, 16:41

more pix! :wub:
Attachments
7e36.jpg
7e36.jpg (13.76 KiB) Viewed 26682 times
funny_kimura.jpg
in smapxsmap
funny_kimura.jpg (18.7 KiB) Viewed 26684 times

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Jun 1st, '05, 17:59

I love Kimura (obviouse isn't it *g*), but I guess that Shingo is the cutest and funniest of all Smappies!
Attachments
27hr9.jpg
27hr9.jpg (70.37 KiB) Viewed 26668 times
shingo (66).JPG
shingo (66).JPG (80.27 KiB) Viewed 26668 times
shingo (108).jpg
young and cute!! ^-^
shingo (108).jpg (9.16 KiB) Viewed 26668 times

kinki

Post by kinki » Jun 1st, '05, 19:31

wow! i love Shingo too! but still kimura is my number one! (^-^)
my friend is head over heels in love with shingo!

a group picture!
Attachments
vas.jpg
old group picture!
vas.jpg (37.97 KiB) Viewed 26634 times

kodomo

Post by kodomo » Jun 2nd, '05, 07:00

Thanks kinki for starting this topic. I've always wanted to find more fans of SMAP and wasn't sure if anyone was interested on the drama site like d-addicts.

So yes, Takuya is the best!!!! :wub:
Tsuyoushi is funny and cute too. I like his humble style.
Nakai is very hardworking. I appreciate it a lot.
Shingo is just a kid.
Goro annoys me a lot, especially after the incident with running over a policewoman when SMAP was about to celebrate their 10th anniversary. They must have been so gutted. Unforgivable!!!

I've been into them since 1999. But I've seen only their 1997 concert called 'SU' on a DVD, that was really good.

Unfortunately I can't find any sites where to download their Bistro of SMAPxSMAP - I'm dying to see them there and I've heard they are funny. Do you have any links?

There is a fansite www.grndbreaker.com (named after takuya's name) even though it's for takuya, but it has a comprehensive and up-to-date info about SMAP including all the history, names of songs, etc as well as their appearances in media.

LET'S VOTE FOR THE BEST SONG !
Kodomo.
Attachments
89[1].jpeg
89[1].jpeg (37.71 KiB) Viewed 26567 times
45[1].jpeg
45[1].jpeg (32.57 KiB) Viewed 26567 times
90[1].jpeg
90[1].jpeg (27.51 KiB) Viewed 26567 times
Last edited by kodomo on Jun 2nd, '05, 07:35, edited 2 times in total.

smapgal

Post by smapgal » Jun 2nd, '05, 07:22

hey hey.. all smao fans.. finally there are threads in daddict and able to know all the smap fans too... :D

of course!! my fav member is KIMURA TAKUYA... he still the best :wub:
second is SHINGO.. then TSUYOSHI then Nakai and GORO!!!

AND I get to know them was when I firs get to know Takuya.. when I was 11 years old and also saw Takuya singing and then I knew them were from the Jonny Jr... :D :D

kodomo

Post by kodomo » Jun 2nd, '05, 07:34

smapgal wrote:hey hey.. all smao fans.. finally there are threads in daddict and able to know all the smap fans too... :D

AND I get to know them was when I firs get to know Takuya.. when I was 11 years old and also saw Takuya singing and then I knew them were from the Jonny Jr... :D :D
How old are you now? :lol

Mattman

Post by Mattman » Jun 2nd, '05, 08:13

my favorite smap member? okamura!!!!!

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Jun 2nd, '05, 10:05

How come peolpe call Goro Kamisama, when obviously most of the fans like Kimukun? I know that Goro looks handsome but TK is N° 1 to me...^-^
Attachments
2jar.jpg
2jar.jpg (54.35 KiB) Viewed 14742 times

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Jun 2nd, '05, 12:12

@kinki: You watching Engine too? Isn't it great?
Have you seen other TK series? (oviousely Pride and Good Luck *g*) :P

kinki

Post by kinki » Jun 2nd, '05, 12:39

kodomo wrote:Thanks kinki for starting this topic. I've always wanted to find more fans of SMAP and wasn't sure if anyone was interested on the drama site like d-addicts.

Unfortunately I can't find any sites where to download their Bistro of SMAPxSMAP - I'm dying to see them there and I've heard they are funny. Do you have any links?
Dear Kodomo Thanks alot for joining us! yeah i was looking for smap fans thats why i started this thread! specially for us who dont speak/read Japanese and would like to know more news about smap! (>_<) i face difficulty finding latest news of smap in english! so thought maybe some ppl here can help providing latest news, pictures concerts etc.

yeah and about Bistro smap i get my weekly "dosage" from http://www.jpopsuki.com/main.html and http://bt.saiyaman.info/
look at the tracker in those site they post weekly episode of smapXsmap :-)

kinki

Post by kinki » Jun 2nd, '05, 12:42

ryoko293 wrote:@kinki: You watching Engine too? Isn't it great?
Have you seen other TK series? (oviousely Pride and Good Luck *g*) :P
yeah i've been collecting all Kimura Takuya drama subbed in Eng out there!
now watching Engine! its GREAT! funny, cool and teach you something!

sizuka

Post by sizuka » Jun 2nd, '05, 12:44

My favorite Smap member of course goes to Kimura kun... :wub:

kinki

Post by kinki » Jun 2nd, '05, 13:00

Kimura's Profile:
Name: Kimura Takuya
Born: 13 Nov 1972
Blood Type: O
Hieght: 176cm

and he's married to former Jpop Idol : Shizuka Kudo in 2000 they have a cute little girl
Shizuka-san was very famous jpop singer in the 80's and 90's.

Shizuka's Profile:
Name Kudo Shizuka
Born: 14 Apr 1970
Blood Type: B
Hieght: 162cm
Attachments
kudo8.jpg
KT's Wife
kudo8.jpg (29.15 KiB) Viewed 14706 times
kudo16.jpg
kudo16.jpg (25.65 KiB) Viewed 14706 times

kinki

Post by kinki » Jun 2nd, '05, 15:55

handsome kimura! :wub:

Last edited by kinki on Jun 2nd, '05, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.

kinki

Post by kinki » Jun 2nd, '05, 16:39

Kimura Takuya all the way! :wub:

sexy Kimura!

young Kimura!

Voted the most favorite man in Japan from 1994 to 2004!!

won "Best Jeanist" award from 1994 ~ 1998, "Forever Jeanist" award in 1999.
Won Levi's "Best Region Jeanist" in 2000, Became 1st Asian talent to become regional advertising character for Levi's Jeans Co. in 2000.

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Jun 2nd, '05, 17:50

I think she gave birth to a second child last year, just read it somewhere, don't remember the name though! :P
Attachments
21004905.jpg
21004905.jpg (22.46 KiB) Viewed 14651 times
Last edited by ryoko293 on Jun 3rd, '05, 06:09, edited 1 time in total.

kinki

Post by kinki » Jun 2nd, '05, 18:47

ryoko293 wrote:I think she gave birth to a second child last year, just read it somewhere, don't remember the name though! :P
yes, i just read this info today " Has 2 daughters with ex-singing sensation, Kudo Shizuka, named Kokomi and Mitsuki Kimura".

anandaclan

Post by anandaclan » Jun 4th, '05, 23:38

ryoko293 wrote:How come peolpe call Goro Kamisama, when obviously most of the fans like Kimukun? I know that Goro looks handsome but TK is N° 1 to me...^-^
Because he is good in Bowling especially Roullete bowling :-)

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Jun 5th, '05, 16:39

In the last few esp I've seen Tsuyoshi and Kimura where the best at bowling, two strikes in a row :P

WD

Post by WD » Jun 6th, '05, 08:24

anandaclan wrote:
ryoko293 wrote:How come peolpe call Goro Kamisama, when obviously most of the fans like Kimukun? I know that Goro looks handsome but TK is N° 1 to me...^-^
Because he is good in Bowling especially Roullete bowling :-)
Yeah. This Goro Kamisama thing comes from Roulette Bowling segment in SMAPxSMAP. Try watching SMAPxSMAP. You'll love each and every member in it!

kinki

Post by kinki » Jun 7th, '05, 19:39

yeah in SmapXsmap Roulette Bowling Goro is called Kamisama, and Tsuyoshi is called Star. is there nicknames for kimukun and shingo too?

tk_iva

Post by tk_iva » Jun 8th, '05, 11:54

hihi.... i'm new here.... yorosuku ne :-) i'm also a Takuya fan... :wub:
Attachments
withdog5.jpg
Takuya with his beloved Bonita
withdog5.jpg (49.51 KiB) Viewed 13443 times

kodomo

Post by kodomo » Jun 9th, '05, 06:40

kinki wrote:
kodomo wrote:Thanks kinki for starting this topic. I've always wanted to find more fans of SMAP and wasn't sure if anyone was interested on the drama site like d-addicts.

Dear Kodomo Thanks alot for joining us! yeah i was looking for smap fans thats why i started this thread! specially for us who dont speak/read Japanese and would like to know more news about smap! (>_<) i face difficulty finding latest news of smap in english! so thought maybe some ppl here can help providing latest news, pictures concerts etc.

yeah and about Bistro smap i get my weekly "dosage" from http://www.jpopsuki.com/main.html and http://bt.saiyaman.info/
look at the tracker in those site they post weekly episode of smapXsmap :-)
Dear Kinki,
Thanks for the links - i've been trying to use them but not with much luck, can't opne jpopsuki and the btsaiyaman's SMAPxSMAP link seems to be dead. Bu I'll keep trying.
About the news about SMAP - do you read Chinese? if yes you can check out http://ent.sina.com.cn/star/jp_kr/more.html.

The latest news from this site is :

'May 19, 2005
SMAP won the 8th time in a row
'The 2004 most popular advertisement stars'.
'The highest income' prize for male artists went to Nakai. Kimura was the second, but he is still the No.1for quality of his ads as he's been for the last 6 years.
The other members of SMAP also entered the top 10 places for individual artists. Nakai No.3, Kusanagi No. 4, Katori No.5 and Inagaki No.9.
The outcome shows that SMAP's popularity stays high and has even grown.'
8)

smapgal

Post by smapgal » Jun 10th, '05, 12:54

kodomo wrote:
smapgal wrote:hey hey.. all smap fans.. finally there are threads in daddict and able to know all the smap fans too... :D

AND I get to know them was when I first get to know Takuya.. when I was 11 years old and also saw Takuya singing and then I knew them were from the Jonny Jr... :D :D
How old are you now? :lol
I now 21 years old liao!!! I really cant wait for their 2005 concert even though I cant go to Japan to watch but my heart will be there!!!! :lol :lol

anandaclan

Post by anandaclan » Jun 10th, '05, 23:54

Have you guys ever watch this episode SMAP X SMAP in the year of 2004 when Takuya's character team up with Tsuyoshi and a girl worked at Starbucks as Hoppy of Shibuya Mondai Guy? IMHO, that's the funniest character he ever played. :lol

Jagar-X

Even Canadians Love SMAP!

Post by Jagar-X » Jun 12th, '05, 01:03

Hey everyone,
Just like to share my opinions... Read be Read! (Reed B Red)

SMAP is one of my favorite Japanese bands/entertainers. While living in Japan for four years I became associated with TVAsahi's SmaSTATION 1,2, and 3 as an Extra, Actor, English Script Writer and Editor. This is where I got to meet the ever handsome Katori-kun - My boss (This man has huge feet and hair that can take a beating... LOL) and Kusanagi-san on a regular basis and the rest of them during the concert after The SMAP MIJ Tour at Yokohama International Stadium on August 23rd and right after the concert the cast of SMA-Station 2 viewed or in the case of Katori-kun performing had to then do a live feed from the stadium to promote DIET SHINGO - To which I still have my Green fan with "O" of diet shingO.

I am very honoured and respect for both Katori Shingo and SMAP members. If it wasn't for them picking me off the street, I probably would have never thought about being on TV again...

Currently I reside in my hometown OTTAWA, Canada, where the Japanese people are in low numbers. I miss Japan and my friends at TV Asahi, Interwhao (quick-house.com), my school - Kitty-club.com and my short work time at the Yokohama Board of Education.

I KNOW there are torrents out there on Sma-STATION... PLS someone share...

To those who worked with me, Pete, Jeremy, William, and the beautiful Jasmine.. till we meet again. Hopefully on my new TV SHOW in CANADA!! and hopefully I will get Katori-kun to introduce the main title. (This is here-say... one wish that will come true)

Jagar-X Media
http://www.jagar-x.com (Opens CANADA DAY - July 1st, 2005)

miaceres

Post by miaceres » Aug 10th, '05, 03:29

i love SMAP

Katori-san is my favorite!!

I first met Smap three years when I was a freshman in college. My friend had found a DVD of their 007 concert. We watched it and we immediately fell in love with them. I am still an avid fan now ^___^

Has anyone heard their newest album yet?? or their new single??

-Kana-Panic*Ch

Post by -Kana-Panic*Ch » Sep 3rd, '05, 18:15

Yeahhh my turn now!!
Well..obiviuosly my favourite SMAP member is Kimurakun! I really like him, I saw him the first time while watching Good Luck, then I started watching all his drama, those I could fine! I've watched Good Luck, Pride, Engine, Long Vacation, Love Generation, Beautiful Life, Hero and I'm currently downloading Sleeping Forest.
Well..what's the result, for every TK drama I watch, my passion and admiration for him grows.
At first I knew him only as an actor and thanks to him I started listening to SMAP.
My fav SMAP ever is Kimuchan, but I really like every othr SMAP member, a part from Tsuyoshi which is somehow strange to me, his looks I mean.
I think Shingo is very cute and funny, especially as Shingo Mama! Goro is hot(but not as Takuya!!!

hai..ja..photo time ^__^
Attachments
mensnonnog03spring2.jpg
mensnonnog03spring2.jpg (78.4 KiB) Viewed 13224 times

-Kana-Panic*Ch

Post by -Kana-Panic*Ch » Sep 3rd, '05, 18:18

miaceres wrote:i love SMAP

Katori-san is my favorite!!

I first met Smap three years when I was a freshman in college. My friend had found a DVD of their 007 concert. We watched it and we immediately fell in love with them. I am still an avid fan now ^___^

Has anyone heard their newest album yet?? or their new single??
You mean BANG!BANG!BAKANSU ?
Love the PV XD Shingo's enormous teddy is so cute!
And Kimura....well better not to say what I'm thinking at the moment (the fangirl part in my body is bossy sometimes XD)

Minako

Post by Minako » Sep 3rd, '05, 18:48

I like SMAP too! :-)
My favorite is of course Kimura Takuya, since I don't even know the rest of the members so well. I've only seen Tsuyoshi in one drama. But I just love Kimura's dramas! The first drama I ever saw was Good Luck and Kimura was great in it!! Also love all the other dramas where he's acting. I find him so funny, like when he's always complaining how cold it is lol I think that was in most of his dramas I've seen. He's cute.
The first time I heard of SMAP was at the university when we were listening and singing Sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana. I liked it so I looked for some other songs from them.
I haven't seen their show yet, but my friend who spent a year studying in Japan told me about it. I had no idea there was a torrent for it online. Will sure look into it - thanks! ^^

ADDIE007

Post by ADDIE007 » Sep 29th, '05, 23:26

WHERE DO I GO TO JOIN THE SMAP FAN CLUB? I LOVE THEM!
CHEERS
ADDIE

kinki

Post by kinki » Sep 30th, '05, 11:24

-Kana-Panic*Ch wrote:Yeahhh my turn now!!
My fav SMAP ever is Kimuchan, but I really like every othr SMAP member, a part from Tsuyoshi which is somehow strange to me, his looks I mean.
I think Shingo is very cute and funny, especially as Shingo Mama! Goro is hot(but not as Takuya!!!

hai..ja..photo time ^__^
i dunno why not many people like Tsuyoshi-kun! he's a very good actor, apart from his look! but come on, he's very popular in Japan, this just mean that look doesnt matter when talent is there!! :-)

Kana-panic*ch do you watch SMAPXSMAP? if not, then watch it. im sure you will change your opinion about Tsuyoshi-kun a little bit if not completely!

cheers!!

kinki

Post by kinki » Sep 30th, '05, 11:30

anandaclan wrote:Have you guys ever watch this episode SMAP X SMAP in the year of 2004 when Takuya's character team up with Tsuyoshi and a girl worked at Starbucks as Hoppy of Shibuya Mondai Guy? IMHO, that's the funniest character he ever played. :lol
yeah i watched that segment many times, its really funny! specially that kumrakun and the girl are used to the role while Tsuyoshi is new to it, and they have to teach him how to act like them. the makeup is funny!

they are not doing that segment in 2005 episodes...i wonder why :( i really liked it!

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 30th, '05, 12:31

ryoko293 wrote:Funny! Kimura got me hooked on doramas too!!!! I guess because of his good acting and charism.
Are you talking about Kimutaku? :blink :blink :blink
That's not exactly what I would call "a good actor". Don't get me wrong, he's not bad! He's "ok". But "a good actor" is someone like Tom Hanks, De Niro in his early days, Takashi Shimura, Tatsuya Nakadai, Shibasaki Kou, Shinohara Ryoko or the young Kaho (her acting is really amazing!) recently are really "good actors", people who can play very different parts and add a third dimention to a role.
Kimutaku always play the same cool/**** part in every dramas. I see what atractiv in him ( he looks sexy and has some charism) but He's not a good actor, just an average one. :-)

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Sep 30th, '05, 17:11

my favorite is shingo. and i watch smap X smap every week. and if you don't like smap, i will send TEROTE ARENA after you.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Sep 30th, '05, 17:11

my favorite is shingo. and i watch smap X smap every week. and if you don't like smap, i will send TEROTE ARENA after you.

miaceres

Post by miaceres » Oct 1st, '05, 02:15

-Kana-Panic*Ch wrote:
You mean BANG!BANG!BAKANSU ?
Love the PV XD Shingo's enormous teddy is so cute!
And Kimura....well better not to say what I'm thinking at the moment (the fangirl part in my body is bossy sometimes XD)

yes!! Shingo is soo funny with his large bear. they are all so cute. we get to see their relaxed sides. I like it alot. :wub:

TEROTE ARENA!!! soooo funny!!!!!! poor Nakai-san!! ^____^

-Kana-Panic*Ch

Post by -Kana-Panic*Ch » Oct 1st, '05, 08:47

kinki wrote:

hai..ja..photo time ^__^
i dunno why not many people like Tsuyoshi-kun! he's a very good actor, apart from his look! but come on, he's very popular in Japan, this just mean that look doesnt matter when talent is there!! :-)

Kana-panic*ch do you watch SMAPXSMAP? if not, then watch it. im sure you will change your opinion about Tsuyoshi-kun a little bit if not completely!

cheers!!
Yes I usally watch SMAPxSMAP when I'm able to download it, and I don't criticize Tsuyoshi at all, I'm sure he is a very good actor, unfortunately I haven't had the chance to see any of his works now, what makes me feel strange is the shape of his eyes,I mean, he doesn't seem japanese!

kinki

Post by kinki » Oct 1st, '05, 12:00

-Kana-Panic*Ch wrote:
kinki wrote:

hai..ja..photo time ^__^

cheers!!
Yes I usally watch SMAPxSMAP when I'm able to download it, and I don't criticize Tsuyoshi at all, I'm sure he is a very good actor, unfortunately I haven't had the chance to see any of his works now, what makes me feel strange is the shape of his eyes,I mean, he doesn't seem japanese!
yeah actually Tsuyoshi's eyes doesnt look Japanese...i thought he had korean origin?!
well, he speaks Korean fluently.
if you are willing to watch any of Tsuyoshi's work, i recommend Koi ni Ochitara. its available here at d-addicts and the subs in the subtitle forum.

-Kana-Panic*Ch

Post by -Kana-Panic*Ch » Oct 1st, '05, 18:14

kinki wrote:
-Kana-Panic*Ch wrote:
kinki wrote:

cheers!!
yeah actually Tsuyoshi's eyes doesnt look Japanese...i thought he had korean origin?!
well, he speaks Korean fluently.
if you are willing to watch any of Tsuyoshi's work, i recommend Koi ni Ochitara. its available here at d-addicts and the subs in the subtitle forum.
Yes, exctly! i thought he looked quite as a korean!
Thank you for the suggestion! i will start to download it right on!

atrabida007

Post by atrabida007 » Nov 18th, '05, 13:24

i love them to death. they are so hilarious in smapxsmap.

LordFlasheart

Post by LordFlasheart » Nov 19th, '05, 00:48

Shingo is deffinetly my favorite. He's so goofy in a good way. I liked his Shigo Mama character a few years back which had the 'Oha" song, but even more I like his movie that came out last year (I think last year) called Nin-Nin in japanese (and I forget the english. Maybe Ninja Star or something) I was totally blown away that the domestic release of the DVD has Enlgish subtitles! I was very happy! Most Japanese DVD's don;t bother with Enlgish subs (except for all Gibli releases) which makes me like the Korean movie industry a bit more since almost ALL their DVD's have english subs.

I love to watch Roulette bowling. I wish I could go play it with them, but since I'm not famous, I'll never get a chance :(

I don't watch every week, but my wife often does, and I'll watch bits here and there, like Bistro Smap, or the singing segment. I loved about 3 weeks ago when they sang Dragosta DIn Tei with the real O-Zone members!!!(but there Shingo's goofing around kinda sucked actually)

My favorite SMAP song is... what's that name exactly....SOmething like the Worlds Only Flower. I can't remmeber exactly. I often hear it, but never the name. My wife's asleep now or I'd ask her.

I have no pictures, sorry! :)

CrimsonDreamer

Post by CrimsonDreamer » Dec 12th, '05, 05:49

Kimura Takuya all the way ^____^

kinki

Post by kinki » Dec 12th, '05, 18:18

CrimsonDreamer wrote:Kimura Takuya all the way ^____^
welcome in the thread! 8) i love kimurakun too!

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Dec 12th, '05, 18:51

I haven't seen much of SMAP, but I like Kimura Takuya and Shingo (<----He's funny :D ). I seen some small clips and the low-quality version of X'SMAP that was really good, but does anyone sub these shows (in English)? I can find RAWs, but they're just not as funny when I don't understand what they're saying...

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Dec 13th, '05, 17:10

LordFlasheart wrote:Shingo is deffinetly my favorite. He's so goofy in a good way. I liked his Shigo Mama character a few years back which had the 'Oha" song, but even more I like his movie that came out last year (I think last year) called Nin-Nin in japanese (and I forget the english. Maybe Ninja Star or something) I was totally blown away that the domestic release of the DVD has Enlgish subtitles! I was very happy! Most Japanese DVD's don;t bother with Enlgish subs (except for all Gibli releases) which makes me like the Korean movie industry a bit more since almost ALL their DVD's have english subs.

I love to watch Roulette bowling. I wish I could go play it with them, but since I'm not famous, I'll never get a chance :(

I don't watch every week, but my wife often does, and I'll watch bits here and there, like Bistro Smap, or the singing segment. I loved about 3 weeks ago when they sang Dragosta DIn Tei with the real O-Zone members!!!(but there Shingo's goofing around kinda sucked actually)

My favorite SMAP song is... what's that name exactly....SOmething like the Worlds Only Flower. I can't remmeber exactly. I often hear it, but never the name. My wife's asleep now or I'd ask her.

I have no pictures, sorry! :)
SEKAI NI HITOTSU DAKE NO HANA

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » Dec 15th, '05, 03:42

Check out JPopsuki for SMAP concert "qamS Tour" from 09-23-2001. Part 1 is uploading now! :wub:

veritati

Post by veritati » Dec 17th, '05, 15:11

How come the poll doesn't include the 6th SMAP? Do people know that there were originally 6 SMAP members?

kinki

Post by kinki » Dec 17th, '05, 15:25

yeah i know, but im talking about the current SMAP. since when they were 6 it was in their early days before they hit it big. (^_^;)>

kinki

Post by kinki » Dec 17th, '05, 15:27

Phoenix wrote:Check out JPopsuki for SMAP concert "qamS Tour" from 09-23-2001. Part 1 is uploading now! :wub:
yeah i should check that out since there's seeds!

nikoru

Re: SMAP fans out there, PLEASE JOIN!

Post by nikoru » Dec 28th, '05, 18:11

kinki wrote:Hello SMAP fans!

its my first thread here, so "yoroshiku Onegai shimasu" :D
in this thread i would like you to post any news about SMAP.
i searched the internet and couldnt find useful information or news about smap in English! im really surprised, since i found many smap fans in this forum and many other forums :unsure:

so lets start the topic by answering:
1.who is your favorite SMAP member?
2. when did you get to know SMAP?
3. do you watch SMAPXSMAP weekly show?

Lets share SMAP love here!
:wub:

Hello, my name is Nikoru-chama and I am also a SMAP fan. (こちらこそよろしく!)

1. My favourite SMAP member is Katori Shingo. I am looking forward to seeing his new drama 西遊記 (Saiyuki) next month playing a Monkey!! XD I like him because he has alot of positive energy and meshes well with Japanese Owaraigeinin better than anyone else. Tsuyopon is a close second.

My SMAP Ranking is:
1. 王子 'Ouji'
2. Kusanagi Tsuyopon
3. Nakai Masahiro
4. Inagaki Goro
4. Kimutakowan

Many of you might be surprised that Kimutaku is at the bottom of my list... But if you have been following SMAP history like I have since I was 10 you would understand. He's too Kiza. He used to be my fave but I got sick of his attitude over the years.

2. I have known SMAP since they started when Katori was in 6th Grade of Elementary School!!! That was like........YEARS AGO!

3. I used to watch it everyweek when I was a teenager. ちょっとあきた。 I'll watch it everynow and again depending on the guest.

P.S. I know there used to be a 6th SMAP. He was called Mori, he left to become a professional cyclist. Havn't heard a thing after that. No offence to the 6th guy but SMAP really hit it big time once he left...

anandaclan

Post by anandaclan » Dec 31st, '05, 18:24

I heard from some small comunities, Mori left because he is very competitive type of person . He doesn't want to loose a little bit even among his own group member. That's the reason why these days when the program such as music station doing flash back video about SMAP (like video in their early days) they are not showing Mori. And from what I heard, Nakai request this because Mori doesn't deserve the name for SMAP today superstardom.

kinki

Post by kinki » Dec 31st, '05, 18:38

anandaclan wrote:I heard from some small comunities, Mori left because he is very competitive type of person . He doesn't want to loose a little bit even among his own group member. That's the reason why these days when the program such as music station doing flash back video about SMAP (like video in their early days) they are not showing Mori. And from what I heard, Nakai request this because Mori doesn't deserve the name for SMAP today superstardom.
hmmm...i gotta go and search more about mori.
btw, long time ago..i watched an old video of SMAP when Mori was in. it was a Karate demonstration. in this demo, i remember Mori kicked a baseball pat very hard but it didnt break, it looked very painful but he continued and kicked it the second time to break it. he didnt cry...but at the end of show he couldnt help it. i admired him for that.

nikoru

Post by nikoru » Jan 1st, '06, 07:49

kinki wrote: btw, long time ago..i watched an old video of SMAP when Mori was in. it was a Karate demonstration. in this demo, i remember Mori kicked a baseball pat very hard but it didnt break, it looked very painful but he continued and kicked it the second time to break it. he didnt cry...but at the end of show he couldnt help it. i admired him for that.

I saw that live. It was for the anual Kakushi-gei taikai.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » Jan 7th, '06, 14:47

Hey everyone! Have you seen the torrents from Massaru in the last few days? He's uploading the 12/26/05 4 hour special of 10 years of SMAP! Look for it as 5 separate torrents. Lots of funny moments, special guests. Be sure and tell him thanks!

kinki

Post by kinki » Jan 7th, '06, 14:55

Phoenix Thanks a lot!! i will make sure to go to his torrent and give a big thank you in bahalf of ppl in this thread!! :D

kiwigloomy

Post by kiwigloomy » Jan 12th, '06, 07:57

MY favourite member top three are...
1. Nakai Masahiro (like him cos he's funny and a awesome "host". Seems like a completely different person in his Jdrama, and are not bad as well. Last last year beat Kimura and won best actor of the year =D )
2. Katori Shingo (so funny~~ his new Jdrama Sayuuki is funny as well. Last year, he was in the NHK drama, so i get to see him all year around in 2004... so happy)
3. Kimura Takuya (he's always in good/big Jdrama(but Engine not so good), he sings the best out of the five... can't wait till April, when he pairs up with Nanako in the new TBS drama...!!!!!!)

And yes i do watch SmapxSmap weekly since May i think =) (but unconstantly...)
Last edited by kiwigloomy on Jan 17th, '06, 06:56, edited 1 time in total.

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Jan 16th, '06, 20:01

Hmmm...where to start? I've been a SMAP fan since 1998, when I went to Japan for the first time. I saw Kimura in a commercial, and I've been a fan since. In college, my Japanese roommate and I rented all the latest SMAPXSMAP episodes on VHS from a local Japanese grocery store, eat Japanese junk food, and drool (not because of the food but because of the hotties :P !). Still adore Kimura--he's a multifaceted performer--he loves the camera, he loves singing, he loves dancing, he loves acting. He glows when he's on stage--a very charismatic force!

imutau

Post by imutau » Jan 16th, '06, 20:37

From what is known the 6th member of Smap Mori left and started a career in Motorcycle racing in 1996. So he was with the group for about 5 years when they debuted in 1991. It was probably longer since un-officially they had been a group as back up dancers in the johnny's management and did other roles like acting and stuff.

If Mori is never shown in old retrospective videos of Smap like on Music Station or Utaban I don't think its upon the request of Nakai but probably a decision of Johnny's Management. But I wouldn't put it past Nakai to do so since he is the leader of the group and sometimes comes off as a real ass in some shows.

Johnny's management has been the cause of much pain to Smap if you believe the rumors. There is always a threat that they would leave the mangement and find their own representation either as a group or seperately.

Rumors abound about their love lives like Shingo's girlfriend of over 10 years (Rumor Johnny's would not allow Shingo or Nakai to marry even though they have been in long stable relationships for years.)

Other rumors are said about most of the group but rumors are just that rumors. No more no less.

flcia

Post by flcia » Jan 18th, '06, 03:43

I only started likin SMAP when i found out that kimutaku was in it juz a couple of months ago...
i was surprised actually...i neva thought that kimura was one of Johnny's...
I really think that they don't even need johnny's management anymore, i mean they r already so famous anyway and i think now johnny is trying to set aside SMAP so that they wont like outshine the juniors (like NEWS n KAT-TUN,etc) so i think its a real pity...

Oh i heard that b4 kimura marries shizuka, he juz broke up with his 10-year old gf? then the next year shizuka got pregnant n thats y he married her? anyone got pics of them together? i never seem to see him and his family...its like they dont exists or somthin...

anyway, does anyone know wer i can get english subbed version of SMAPXSmap? i tried watchin it without sub but couldnt understand a thing - -;;

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Jan 18th, '06, 22:46

flcia wrote:
Oh i heard that b4 kimura marries shizuka, he juz broke up with his 10-year old gf? then the next year shizuka got pregnant n thats y he married her?
"his girlfriend of ten years? From what I understand, he did marry Shizuka after an unexpected pregnancy. Now he has two daughters, I believe. I saw a SMAPXSMAP episode a few months ago--in one segment, all the members had to sculpt flowers out of clay. A little girl was the judge. She chose the best one, smashing all the others in the process. Well, Kimutaku won! He made a really lovely flower and sculpted a tiny fairy as well--it was so pretty, just what many little girls love. And, he was so kind and sweet to her--you could actually see his "Dad" persona. He must be a good father--though he must be away from home A LOT!

MissMonika

Post by MissMonika » Jan 19th, '06, 03:49

ah, SMAP. gotta love em. Got introduced to them when I first watched Kimutaku in a drama (i think it was Love Generation). then i downloaded their music and listened to them nonstop. hehehe

let's see. the questions

1.who is your favorite SMAP member? Kimura Takuya (how can anyone not love this dude???
2. when did you get to know SMAP? answer's up there ^^
3. do you watch SMAPXSMAP weekly show? when i can and if it's subtitled. don't speak a word of Japanese so i love it when someone subs it.

osakana

Post by osakana » Jan 19th, '06, 05:38

I really like Kimutaku too, but I love Tsuyoshi's facial expression. It's so...cute. It makes me smile. XD <3

kodomo

Post by kodomo » Jan 19th, '06, 06:48

Phoenix wrote:Hey everyone! Have you seen the torrents from Massaru in the last few days? He's uploading the 12/26/05 4 hour special of 10 years of SMAP! Look for it as 5 separate torrents. Lots of funny moments, special guests. Be sure and tell him thanks!
Phoenix, could you give the link? Thnx in advance. :notworthy:

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » Jan 19th, '06, 10:41

kodomo wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Hey everyone! Have you seen the torrents from Massaru in the last few days? He's uploading the 12/26/05 4 hour special of 10 years of SMAP! Look for it as 5 separate torrents. Lots of funny moments, special guests. Be sure and tell him thanks!
Phoenix, could you give the link? Thnx in advance. :notworthy:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

(You can use the search function on the torrents for something like this.)

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Apr 13th, '06, 14:45

Wah! This thread is not really lively, ne... x) Too bad...

I have something to share here... My past self-made videos, all of them are SMAP-related, and thanks alot to Vanessa who has kindly re-uploaded it^^ Doozo...

1. Title: Love COMEDY
Size: 126 MB
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKCOEGGP
Duration: 16 minutes 23 seconds
Description: I have always been a fan of Shingo and Yuuka's chemistry since Love Story^^ This video features Love Story, Shinsengumi!, SxS, Utaban, Kouhaku...basically all interactions between Shingo and Yuuka. A narration of Shingo and Yuuka roles and their love story with some significant scenes from both dramas, Love Story and Shinsengumi.

2. Title: Lion Heart PV ~Dorama Version~
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=12H19Y46
Size: 79.8 MB
Duration: 6 mins 19 secs
Description: This is another version of Lion Heart promotion video, created by me ^_^ Features Lion Heart PV itself and various SMAP members' dramas, most of which are the titleback/credits sequences. Surprisingly, Nakai-Kimura-Goro's ones fits Lion Heart tunes very well..and I love how the three of these have it's own dominant colors in it's titlebacks. Brown-ish atmosphere, green-ish, whiteblue-ish ^_^ And of course, the PV itself, is really blue-ish!

3. Title: Sommeliers in Love
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PUVDIXE
Size: 121 MB
Duration: 15 mins 21 secs
Description: A video dedicated to Goro Inagaki and Miho Kanno. All of their chemistry in dramas and varieties. The concept and pattern is kinda similar with Shingo-Yuuka clip I've made before...but since I've learned alot about making a video...I think the quality of this one has improved^^ Includes scenes from Sommelier, Saimin The Movie, SataSma(yup! Nakai-Shingo is included here!^^), Bistro Smap, Gorogumi skit in SxS, and many more!!

4. Title: SmapXArashi
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=95E2ZGXZ
Size: 124 MB
Duration: 9 mins 4 secs
Description: It all started with Music Station 5Aug05^^ I started to think Arashi have something in common with SMAP, so I created this. Arashi is the only Johnny's group I'm fond of, besides SMAP^^ Oh, but of course, I love Nakai and Ohno's chemistry in Utaban, the most!

5. Title: Song 2 ~Dorama Video~
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0UXB0INK
Size: 70.5 MB
Duration: 5 mins 7 secs
Description: I made this clip for my friend's birthday. She loved the song very much and kept asking whether the song has its own PV or is it a dorama's themesong. So, I eventually made this. A compilation of SMAP members' dramas' memorable moments: Good Luck, Beautiful Life, Love Story, Love Generation, 9.11, Boku to Kanojo2x no Ikiru Michi, Koi no Ochitara, Suna no Utsuwa, Hito ni Yasashiku, Kaikyou wo Wataru Violin, Asuka e, Shiroi Kage, Star no Koi, Sorakara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi, Yomigaeru Kinro, & Ichiban Taisetsu na Hito.

HEAVY SPOILER WARNING if you haven't watch SORAKARA! Do not watch this clip, it will really spoiled everything!!^.^ Just Sorakara only, I think the others are safe to watch, even though you haven't watch some of them, the others doesn't really contain spoiler.

6. Title: SMAP IN BLACK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5O1KI3LD
Size: 45.39 MB
Duration: 3 mins 20 secs
Description: Inspired by Uragirimono '06 skit, here's a tribute to SMAP in blacksuits...!! Clips are from Uragirimono skit 97 & 06, Fly PV, Furuhata vs SMAP drama SP, and Birdman concert. The song is Little Green Bag by George Bakers, the official themesong of Quentin Tarantino's movie, Reservoir Dogs (which is made into the Uragirimono parody skit^^).