KAT-TUN Information (wikipedia~*)

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 24th, '08, 13:15

Yes! It sounds a bit Arashi but deffinetelly more normal than the previous one XD I hope he gives a good show like he always does ;)

Maybe the rest of the solos will pop up in the radio shows

kamiru2374yakusoku

Post by kamiru2374yakusoku » Apr 25th, '08, 14:18

KAT-TUN'S MUSIC STATION PERF DON'T U EVER STOP

idk hu to credit this from... i can't read the uploader's name...nihonggo no wakarimasen... lol idk if that's even right..

EnJOy!!!

jin's so hawt!!!! kame's still kame... love his hairstyle b4 tho... still he's hot too. love junno's new hair... ueda going for the "bad" boy look? i think. maru's the same... koki's following kame's trend... u'll see later..

love the dance move.. faint to death.

xoxoxo

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 25th, '08, 21:41

Thank you, it is an ok performance, a bit more like a rehearshal then actuel performance but i hope on stage look better ;), too much MJackson for me, specially Kame (horrible clothes, hat unneccessary...!), Koki despite all looks even cute with his nerdy glasses, Jin great! hot! Ueda and Junno look fantastic too :) love what they have done with their hair; and about Maru XD i am about to believe the theory of a friend of him being a vampire LOLL he never changes!!!

Also, Junno, Koki, Kame, Jin, Ueda and Maru's solos are out; so far Junno's is an improvement Koki's great and trashy, Kame very 16 seconds, Jin doesn't sound like Jin, Ueda's FANTASTIC! (got me crying and i don't usually cry) and still need to hear Maru's ;)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 26th, '08, 22:40

Just learnt the Masi Oka, Hiro in "Heroes" will be the next guest in Cartoon Kattun!! Gosh!! It is great!!!

emerica1123

Post by emerica1123 » Apr 26th, '08, 22:51

Yay finally one with guests again. Getting sick of random episodes

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 26th, '08, 23:37

Ginoru wrote:Just learnt the Masi Oka, Hiro in "Heroes" will be the next guest in Cartoon Kattun!! Gosh!! It is great!!!
oh my God'' :O

Parab

Post by Parab » Apr 28th, '08, 19:24

SP1CA wrote:
Ginoru wrote:Just learnt the Masi Oka, Hiro in "Heroes" will be the next guest in Cartoon Kattun!! Gosh!! It is great!!!
oh my God'' :O
:O The same...
As far as I know Masi Oka does not speak Japanese very well. I wonder how he'll manage with the interview part.. Or may be he will be the "foreign" guest :scratch: ?!

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 28th, '08, 21:24

Parab wrote:As far as I know Masi Oka does not speak Japanese very well. I wonder how he'll manage with the interview part.. Or may be he will be the "foreign" guest :scratch: ?!
Hmm, that should make this episode quite interesting to see. I don't think they've ever really had a "foreign" guest for the 100Q part.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 28th, '08, 23:16

Masi Oka was born in Tokyo but moved to the states as a child so i think he should considered half foreigner. And he speaks fluent japanese as far as i know ;) so there shouldn't be many problems and for whata friend told me of reports it seems that Masi and Jin got along well, if in english or japanese that i don't know ;)

rairai

Post by rairai » Apr 29th, '08, 07:17

kamiru2374yakusoku wrote: I just want to say that i LOVE kat-tun!!!! especially kame and jin.. but after watching cartoon kat-tun eps.. i started to like maru and koki.
me too! befOre i was only focused on jin and kame, but when i stARted watching CKT, i was like omg, koki and maru's so funny and cute.. so yeah, i started to appreciate each member in the group.

i heard their new songs.. my fave's dont u ever stop!, and koki's Parasite.. the rest are ok too..but i much like it when they do rock..

Yamapi's haniz: i agree! he sounded like matsujun in that song. haha.. and it sounded like an arashi song..

Parab

Post by Parab » Apr 29th, '08, 07:39

Ginoru, you're right!
I googled Masi Oka - he is fluent in Japanese and even in Spanish. I was confused because when "Heroes" started there were comments about his weird Japanese.
So my mistake :salut: !
Still I am expecting the next episode with great interest :D since there will be one of my favourite characters from one of my favourite TV shows. :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 30th, '08, 23:12

Have you already seen today's ep? In the end they did it!! Maru and Masi beatboxed toguether! The guys were a bit starstruck LOLL

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » May 1st, '08, 00:43

yah....in Heros is japanese is due to the lines that give him... even thou he helps traslate them..... i do remeber he does speak weried japanes ein the show..... I want to watch it now.... can't wait...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 19th, '08, 21:54

Just seen it in Zoom In, KAT-TUN with Don't U ever Stop has topped Oricon, congrats!!

Total sells on the first week were really high too ;)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jun 13th, '08, 12:27

if you have a myspace account, join my myspace group... :D

Group URL: http://groups. myspace. com/KATTUNbyaTurk

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 13th, '08, 13:01

No one posts this here?

Kattun will have another otakara photobook out in August :) I know it is just paparazzi pics but the latest one only covered roughly up to Real Face and there have been so many things since then XD

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 5th, '08, 04:01

Thanks, I love KAT TUN, ive only known about them for about 2 years but they have been my favorite band since i first discovered them

NinaBakaDa

Post by NinaBakaDa » Nov 28th, '08, 10:42

Ouh, Ueda gave up as being leader. Everyone was shock cause he did it because of the dancing instructor scolding him. Everyone respected him! About Ryo and him, Ueda said NOTHING . But in websites, according to Ueda's Interviews, he hates Ryo deep
inside his little heart. :mrgreen:
Here is a pic of Ueda in Real Face :
Image[/quote]

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 29th, '08, 22:08

It is better to use this thread to discuss Kt as a whole :) It doesn't matter if he stepped down from being the official leader he still is the leader in Kt.

About the other issue,
Ueda has never pronounced himself which is better, he is above all that, theo other side is the one you really admited a dislike

Taking the chance :) KAT-TUN's new single White Xmas has it's PV already out and will come out on selling December 3 :) Is a nice song and the Pv is good, Koki owned the video this time ;) as is even better in the making of, which is reallly funny :)

LissyLamoire

Post by LissyLamoire » Nov 29th, '08, 23:03

Hi! I didn't posted before ... I'm not that good at English! xD So sorry if I write something wrong!
But I´m a KAT-TUN fan for 1 year now? Maybe a little longer xD I dont remember and I especialy like Akanishi Jin xD
But now back to the point we were ... I really love their new single! It sounds good ... and the PV is good too. It really sounds nice! And I just cant wait until 1 January when their new DVD comes out!! I hope they have some hot solo's like Pinky in Real Face :p Omg xD I really cant wait!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 23rd, '08, 21:58

LissyLamoire

Hello and welcome, it's been long since i dropped around here. If you like Jin you are very welcome to his thread :) You will meet me there and in Ueda's thread normaly, and from time to time in Junno, Maru and Koki's ;)

You are asking about solos? Well, if you have kept up with this summer concerts you may know that all six have solos and all six are included in the DVD.

I bring updates!

So after WXmas single and QoP DVD release in January we will have many more things to look forward to.

- Kame's drama song "One Drop" will be KAT-TUN's 9th single due February 11 2009, it will be rock, lyrics by SPIN and arrangements by ha-j; i did a small resume on their other credits for KAT-TUN in Jin and Ueda's threads :). And according to Koki's manual the PV has already being recorded.

- Maru's drama song will be "Tactics" by KAT-TUN, 10th single due March 2009. This is still unconfirmed but i think it is just a matter of time ;)

- Update on Ueda's stage play "Romeo and Juliet" in Ueda's thread :) We have Juliet finally...poor girl XDXD

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 8th, '09, 09:31

NinaBakaDa wrote:Ouh, Ueda gave up as being leader. Everyone was shock cause he did it because of the dancing instructor scolding him. Everyone respected him! About Ryo and him, Ueda said NOTHING . But in websites, according to Ueda's Interviews, he hates Ryo deep
inside his little heart. :mrgreen:
Here is a pic of Ueda in Real Face :
[/quote]

can i have some details?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 9th, '09, 16:40

About what?

The why he quitted as official leader? or the other thing?

If you read some comments back i already wrote about it, but if you want more insight into the first i can help the second is unimportant

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 9th, '09, 17:34

Ginoru wrote:About what?

The why he quitted as official leader? or the other thing?

If you read some comments back i already wrote about it, but if you want more insight into the first i can help the second is unimportant
Mean about him and Ryo. And the quittig thing of course. Who is the new leader?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 10th, '09, 21:45

In order,

Ueda and ryo isue = nothing at all, Shonen Club staged the confrontation between both and ryo got carried away but afterwards excused himself. There's no further relation, contact etc... between them unless you count both being Jin's friends.

About what NinaBakaDa wrote that is not true, it comes from the land of "fan made fantaises", she is a recent fan and still has to learn about many things like distinguising what is real or fan made :) . Ueda has never stated any like nor dislike towards ryo, he doesn't mind him, which places him beyond all the issue and the guy and therefore past all the thing. Not like fans that keep on expanding the life to something that was staged and happened in 2004.... :roll

Regarding the most interesting isuue of KAT-TUN's leadership

Ueda was named leader but as he said in his Shonen Club Premium Interview he had lots of difficulties with the dance and specialy with the dancing instructor, to all this add that he is just like Jin, when he wants he can make it XD but he has a very independent style and way of making things so an excesive reprimanding by the instructor didn't fit with him just because he was Kt leader, so he stepped down, since then Kt has had no leader, kame and Maru have acted as spokespersons. But it seems that actually he never stopped being Kt leader as all the others pay real attention to what he says ...and what he doesn't say 8)

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 11th, '09, 01:53

Ginoru wrote:In order,

Ueda and ryo isue = nothing at all, Shonen Club staged the confrontation between both and ryo got carried away but afterwards excused himself. There's no further relation, contact etc... between them unless you count both being Jin's friends.

About what NinaBakaDa wrote that is not true, it comes from the land of "fan made fantaises", she is a recent fan and still has to learn about many things like distinguising what is real or fan made :) . Ueda has never stated any like nor dislike towards ryo, he doesn't mind him, which places him beyond all the issue and the guy and therefore past all the thing. Not like fans that keep on expanding the life to something that was staged and happened in 2004.... :roll
because of this I was irrated. More than half year ago I read an report about kat-tun. It said, that Ueda and ryo hat a confrontation but they cleared it long time ago and hold no grudge against each other anymore. I was just a little confused.

I think it's just that Kame is more active when it comes to shows, so people can easily think he's the leader or something like that.
It's a good thing that they show Ueda the respect he deserves.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 11th, '09, 16:50

With things like this, as well with many others, the best you can do is forget about it, bury it deep down and don't discuss it, if you do then it will go on and on for all time. There are so many other interesting things to discuss, all new and not rooted on the past that i can't understand how fans prefer to go on an on about this things so long past.

He was, he's been quite silent lately, as in lately being like almost a year, but i find that change quite possitive, that way all KAT-TUN have chances to show themselves more :)

Oh yes, no doubt to that, you won't see any of KAT-TN contradicting him XD If you pay close attention to interviews shows etc you will notice that all of them look at him subtetly at least once or it is him who is looking at all of them carefully. Not even Jin who teases him to extents the others don't dare crosses teh line XD Tat-chan's Power!! 8)

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 11th, '09, 20:38

really? Didn't notice it. Because he's really.. mh reserved. But I saw him at Shounen Club Premium. It was really interesting. The way he spoke about his acts(seeing ghost and so on) xD and I got the feeling he's more open now.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jan 11th, '09, 21:01

Ginoru wrote:
Oh yes, no doubt to that, you won't see any of KAT-TN contradicting him XD If you pay close attention to interviews shows etc you will notice that all of them look at him subtetly at least once or it is him who is looking at all of them carefully. Not even Jin who teases him to extents the others don't dare crosses teh line XD Tat-chan's Power!! 8)
Isnt he a bit scary because of his boxin skills?

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 11th, '09, 21:54

Karate-ka wrote:
Ginoru wrote:
Isnt he a bit scary because of his boxin skills?
xD I don't think that's the reasoon why they all respect him. He didn't do boxing from the start.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 11th, '09, 23:28

Kamenashi

He was way more reserved in the past for for example for me, that have been into him for.... dunno how long XD the changes are not so much, only that he shows everything more openly

Karate-ka

As Kamenashi said it is not that Xd he is a bout to be a professional boxer, meaning that he is phisically more dangerous than ever, but that doesn't stop, Jin for example, teasing him, headslapping him... as he has ever done, is more a matter of his personality, his presence, it may not look like it but it is like if he had set certain behaviour rules for Kt long time ago, and through him being serious and strict all the others accepted his rules and follow them even now.

Boxing influence? unless you count the two or three fist fights with kame the rest has always been discussions.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jan 12th, '09, 08:27

Oh okay, i was just thinking i wont cross the line if i met ueda becaise of his boxing skills.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 12th, '09, 14:45

Karate-ka wrote:Oh okay, i was just thinking i wont cross the line if i met ueda becaise of his boxing skills.
i wouldn't dare to cross the line too. xD But that's for all Kat-tun members because I really adore them.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 12th, '09, 22:06

Yes :) The deserve the little private space they still have to be respected.

But i don't think anyone is at risk with Ueda XD he has a very strong character but he won't lash out at the slightiests thing, he also has a lot of control

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 27th, '09, 23:10

UPDATE ON KATTUN ACTIVITIES

Taken from http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/ in this post http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/5496.html

KAT-TUN 7 DAYS IN TOKYO DOME

KAT-TUN WILL HOLD A 7 DAYS CONTINUOUS PERFORMANCE AT TOKYO DOME FROM MAY 15 TO MAY 21

More information and pics on the linked post ;)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 21st, '09, 22:40

KAT-TUN
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR THIRD DEBUT ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

Keep on fighting! We will keep on emtying our pockets for you!!

fedemaru88

KAT-TUN concert in Europe

Post by fedemaru88 » Mar 22nd, '09, 17:16

Hi to everyone,
I don't know if this is the right place to write tis topic ... :P
Anyway, I want to ask to every KAT-TUN's fan that live in Europe to write here name or nickname and nationality if is interessed to have a concert of this group in Europe.
I want to make this poll for knowing how much fans of KAT-TUN there are in Europe. It's for information only.
If you want to help me ... you're really welcome! Thanks to everyone =D

Please write a number near your name!

1. Fedemaru88 - Italy

Elien

Post by Elien » Mar 22nd, '09, 21:22

2. Elien
3. my brother Leon both Czech

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 22nd, '09, 21:41

4.Karate-Ka - Netherlands

ah concert would be cool though...

elrona

Post by elrona » Mar 22nd, '09, 21:52

5. Elrona
6. my friend Agnes
both from Poland

azumi13aga

Post by azumi13aga » Mar 22nd, '09, 22:00

7. Agnes
8. my best friend Claudia
Poland again ^^

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Mar 22nd, '09, 22:00

7. Zvemi - Czech republic

haha, not happening (and I would suggest doing something like this on livejournal rather than here) but still fun

fedemaru88

Post by fedemaru88 » Mar 23rd, '09, 17:02

Zvemi wrote:7. Zvemi - Czech republic

haha, not happening (and I would suggest doing something like this on livejournal rather than here) but still fun
Oh, sorry .. but I'm new here so I still don't know how it works ... :P

Thanks to everyone how wrote till now, I hope more people will add from now on!
Anyway, never say "never" ... one day maybe we can have a KAT-TUN concert!! :cheers:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 25th, '09, 18:04

It's a good idea but i also think you'd be more heard in LJ ;)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 27th, '09, 03:32

UPDATE ON KATTUN ACTIVITIES 2

Taken from http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/ in this post http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/17524.html

KAT-TUN 7 DAYS IN TOKYO DOME EXPANDED

AS THE DEMAND WAS SO ENORMOUS THEY HAVE GOT DATES ADDED!!!

More information and pics on the linked post ;)

And i was really hopping for them to have some rest ....

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Mar 29th, '09, 19:30

FYI,
merged the concert topic to the main thread
:salut:

ShanaKi

Post by ShanaKi » Mar 30th, '09, 09:30

KAT-TUN <3

fedemaru88

Post by fedemaru88 » Mar 30th, '09, 13:08

mizune wrote:FYI,
merged the concert topic to the main thread
:salut:
Thank you very much!! :mrgreen:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 2nd, '09, 18:04

More News!!!!

New Album title, songs and solos are out and official!!!

Go here to know more about Break the Records -by you

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 2nd, '09, 22:23

late but... Sumeyye A.K.A. SP1CA from Turkey :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 24th, '09, 15:52

Bringing the latest

Seems That our boys are not happy with Domucon XD they have extended it with a summer tour too

Plus after the first 8 first days of Domucon have finished it was announced two days ago that they may qualify for the Guinnes Wolrd Records Book :D

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/25382.html

So happy for them :) Unbeatable!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 24th, '09, 16:25

I hope it would be reconised

Koki. S

Post by Koki. S » Mar 11th, '10, 09:13

iloVEyouHh kokii tanaka...

KAttun gambarra.. <3

xx