KAT-TUN Information (wikipedia~*)

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Apr 27th, '06, 12:09

Well, rules are there because they shouldn't do anything that might jeopardize the sales of CDs and other revenue.
Although, I don't know if this will actually be bad for KAT-TUN... A lot of media attention eh? "Any publicity is good publicity" ne? It could even be JE's deliberate setup just to promote new CD, and expand audience beyond fangirls :idea:
Soon, you might see a bunch of obahan attending Johnny's concert XD

They are probably just playing around anyway, this relationship is good for both. Kamenashi does whatever he wants while he's popular as hell, and Koizumi goes out with a bang.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 27th, '06, 12:13

^ hai, hai, I agree with u!

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Apr 27th, '06, 18:51

KameJinYamapi_LOVE wrote:
Ro~Chan wrote:
Hey~i was gonna say that today!!!!! haha. well, i am SOOOOOOOO disapointed. I cant believe kame is going out with an old hag! lol. i hate her now!!! well, i didnt even know her but yah. i hope jin and yamapi doesnt have a gf..... there was a rumor that jin was going out with takako from an old singing group called speed right??? at least, there're not anymore. yay~
Are you being serious here? No seriously? You're.. what? Disappointed? AHAHAHAHA. NO. PLZ TELL ME YOU'RE KIDDING. AAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I think the Johnny boys can go out with whoever the f*** they want. It's not anyone's business. SERIOUSLY. YES. Kame can GO OUT with an OLD HAG if he wants to.

I'm not sure which is worse.. the media bitching about it or the fangirls bitching about it.
well, yah, they can go out with anyone but can they at least keep it a secret???? it hurts the "fangirls" feelings..... yah..... but kame's 20 and that lady's 40. what IF they marry, and by the time kame turns 40, she would be 60!!! and if they had kids they would probably be sooooo sad having parents that have soooo much age difference. kyoko could be a grandma of her kids!!! lol. my mom told me that before (maybe like, 20 years ago. dunno) those idols would keep it a secret if they're going out with someone so that the fan wouldn't be all angry or sad or whatever. i think the media shouldn't take pictures of their PRIVATE time. it's rude.
You must be kidding! There's no chance they'll get married, old Johnny wouldnt marry of his boy until he has to like in dekichatta kekkon like in the case of a certain Kimura. Kame is just playing arround and as somebody mentioned, the "OLD HAG" doesnt have anything to loose in this affair either so everybody is happy aint we? Kame gets to learn alot from her, proffesional and private haha :mrgreen:

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 27th, '06, 22:52

AHAHAHAHA~~~ u r right shirahime.....^__~

KameJinYamapi_LOVE

Post by KameJinYamapi_LOVE » Apr 28th, '06, 08:41

yeah, i guess i should be happy for him...... the marrying part i said was a IF shirahime.

someone said that they want jin to go out with yamada yuu right?? well, isnt she taller???? that's what i thought.... maybe it's just my imagination.......haha, jin said that he likes sugimoto aya in utawara. i think junno kinda match yamada yuu cause they're both TALL. lol.

PoiPoi

Post by PoiPoi » Apr 28th, '06, 09:10

Kame's year 2006 - gonna sum it up since it has some hillarious moments :lol
1. Dream Boys
2. Debut Announcement
3. Pic of Kame and Beer-chan in "Bubka"... [He said that the beer was his uncle's though...]
4. 20th B-day
5. Super Grand Debut
6. "XXX"-ing the new member of KT a.k.a. a chair (Spring Con 2006)
7. Rumor about going to a gay-bar - "Bubka" again... [tabloids amuses me....XD]
8. Dating the 40-year-old oba-chan XD Japan's Ashton-and-Demi is here :P

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Apr 28th, '06, 13:55

PoiPoi wrote:Kame's year 2006 - gonna sum it up since it has some hillarious moments :lol
1. Dream Boys
2. Debut Announcement
3. Pic of Kame and Beer-chan in "Bubka"... [He said that the beer was his uncle's though...]
4. 20th B-day
5. Super Grand Debut
6. "XXX"-ing the new member of KT a.k.a. a chair (Spring Con 2006)
7. Rumor about going to a gay-bar - "Bubka" again... [tabloids amuses me....XD]
8. Dating the 40-year-old oba-chan XD Japan's Ashton-and-Demi is here :P
hehe haha hoho~~ >__<

it really has some hillarious moments...lo0ol :lol

PoiPoi

Post by PoiPoi » Apr 28th, '06, 20:07

these tabloids really drive me nuuuuts :crazy:
can't believe that Bubka now also brought Junno [info from Eri at Doramaworld] into these rumors about dating older women :cussing:
gossiping about Akame - FINE!! i can deal with that... but Junno-chaa~~n?? the smily-baby of KT!? >___< but it is kinda funny that everything comes out in the same time~~

NewS = Alcohol Scandals
KAT-TUN = (older) Women Scandals
Kanjani8 = ??? (Subaru being a rebellious teen?/Uchi-bebe drunk?)
JE = Helluva funny jimusho~~ :mrgreen:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 6th, '06, 20:31

KameJinYamapi_LOVE wrote:someone said that they want jin to go out with yamada yuu right?? well, isnt she taller???? that's what i thought.... maybe it's just my imagination.......
it's your imagination :P even Kame is taller than Yuu-chan

KameJinYamapi_LOVE

Post by KameJinYamapi_LOVE » May 8th, '06, 09:13

yamatsumi wrote:
KameJinYamapi_LOVE wrote:someone said that they want jin to go out with yamada yuu right?? well, isnt she taller???? that's what i thought.... maybe it's just my imagination.......
it's your imagination :P even Kame is taller than Yuu-chan
oh. hmmmmm...... what was i thinking~!!!????? i think i need new eyes. lol. wait, isnt jin taller than kame??????? i definetly know junno is taller than everyone in kat-tun but...... oh well. why am i talking about height!!!!???? :offtopic:

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » May 9th, '06, 14:04

I love the *rumor* that Kame is with an older woman (I like younger men, I guess! But, I'm not 40, either!) By the way, has anyone else noticed that Koki has been getting hotter? I didn't like him at first, but I really like him now. I've also started paying more attention to Maru, ever since I saw him beatboxing (was it on Utaban, maybe?). But, I have to say, all six members of the group are so talented!

So, to change the subject, I got my haircut--I told the stylist to do whatever. When I got home, I checked my hair in the mirror, walked into my living room, saw a picture of KATTUN on the cover of a TV guide and realized...I have the SAME, EXACT haircut as Tatchan. :pale: I'm too shy to post my own picture, but this is my new haircut. If only I were as pretty as Ueda...
Attachments
My Haircut...Mullet over.jpg
My Haircut...Mullet over.jpg (31.56 KiB) Viewed 7419 times

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 9th, '06, 18:50

^ hai, hai, am with u that koki is more hotter now! and I actually liked him from the 1st time I knew about KAT-TUN....and OMG~ dont tell me about Maru~ cuz am IN LOVE with his beatboxing from the 1st time I saw his beatbox in SC in 2004 (maybe am not sure when >__<)..and also Junno~ wa~~i he is so0o kawaii with his step dancing...and dont 4get "the American boy" Tatchan with his "rocky" style..... :wub:

anyway~....wa~~~i I like this Tatchan hairstyle~, and am sure its so0o good Jeshka, so dont be shy of anything ^__~...I really would like to have a haircut like Kame~'s hairstyle, but my mom told me not to cut my hair cuz its tall >_<....
this is the hairstyle I wanted...
Attachments
I want this hairstyle~ &gt;__
I want this hairstyle~ >__
vgljb4.jpg (163.5 KiB) Viewed 7405 times

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » May 9th, '06, 21:15

That is such a cute hairstyle, aso0omy-chan! How long is your hair right now? I've always wanted long hair, but I always tend to cut it before it gets past shoulder length. I love that we can turn to Japanese men for fashion advice and inspiration!

8thSin wrote:
According to the magazine, they met in a bar in Tokyo. The photographer caught Kamenashi driving Koizumi's car back to her condo, where she was waiting for him (3rd pic) in mid-April. Few days later Koizumi drives the same car for shopping.

On March, Kamenashi visited her home with two friends, and his friends left after 30 minutes, while Kamenashi stayed for the night.

Johnny's Entertainment Agency: "According to the magazine, they met in a bar in Tokyo. The photographer caught Kamenashi driving Koizumi's car back to her condo, where she was waiting for him (3rd pic) in mid-April. Few days later Koizumi drives the same car for shopping.

On March, Kamenashi visited her home with two friends, and his friends left after 30 minutes, while Kamenashi stayed for the night.

Johnny's Entertainment Agency: "Kamenashi respected Koizumi as a senpai (senior) in the entertainment industry, and was getting fashion advices from her. It's not what everyone thinks."
If Johnny's Entertainment had said "Kamenashi respected Koizumi as a senpai (senior) in the entertainment industry, and was giving fashion advice to her, perhap JE's excuse would be more believable! :D

KameJinYamapi_LOVE

Post by KameJinYamapi_LOVE » May 10th, '06, 01:29

Jeshka wrote:That is such a cute hairstyle, aso0omy-chan! How long is your hair right now? I've always wanted long hair, but I always tend to cut it before it gets past shoulder length. I love that we can turn to Japanese men for fashion advice and inspiration!
i have loooong hair. it reaches near the end of my back. wait, did that make sense?? oh well, whatever. yeah, i agree with you, it was a cute hairstyle aso0omychan.

do you people know subaru from kj8??? well, i think he looks extremely funny right now with his hair a little bit long(only shoulder length) and wavy on the bottom. i could not stop laughing when i saw his pic in myojo. i think he looked better when kj8 were singing sukiyanen osaka.

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 10th, '06, 04:50

etto0o~, my hair is so0o long, its longer than KameJinYamapi_LOVE's hair, how should I say it >__<, its very lo0ong!

OMG~ about subaru~, >___< I saw him in the last ep of shounen club "7th May" and his hair lo0oks funny, here is his pic from SC!
"gomen ne 4 being :offtopic:"
Attachments
&gt;__
>__
subaru.JPG (17.49 KiB) Viewed 7355 times

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 10th, '06, 06:35

hehehe gomen everyone but I'm gonna continue this offtopic :P
stop laughing at my babe or I'll beat you up :lol Suba looks great now!! :wub: hehe I love the hairstyle he has right now more and more and I definitely prefer dreads to those curls he had earlier XD

anyway, long hair seems to be in in Japan right now...have you seen Kame? XD OMG Johnny should send all his boys to biyouin so they could have their hair cut :crazy: except koki :lol but seriously I can't stand those hairstyles...like Hina's one for example :fear: Kame looks really bad with long hair too imo :pale:

KameJinYamapi_LOVE

Post by KameJinYamapi_LOVE » May 10th, '06, 08:05

yamatsumi wrote:hehehe gomen everyone but I'm gonna continue this offtopic :P
stop laughing at my babe or I'll beat you up :lol Suba looks great now!! :wub: hehe I love the hairstyle he has right now more and more and I definitely prefer dreads to those curls he had earlier XD

anyway, long hair seems to be in in Japan right now...have you seen Kame? XD OMG Johnny should send all his boys to biyouin so they could have their hair cut :crazy: except koki :lol but seriously I can't stand those hairstyles...like Hina's one for example :fear: Kame looks really bad with long hair too imo :pale:
omigod~ i'm sorry!!!!! it was just my opinion~!! i'm sorry~.... whhhaaaaaahhhhh. i loved him when he sang sukiyanen osaka though. oh, i already said tht. lol. yes, i've seen kame. he looks.... ok..... i guess. i think kame looked awesome in gokusen 2. he looked soooooooooooo hot. lol. that's just my opinion~

tantarn

Post by tantarn » May 10th, '06, 10:31

thanks.you...i like kattun verymuch

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 10th, '06, 23:20

hahaha KJY_LOVE, don't be sorry I was just joking XD
anyway, have you seen this pic? they have some pretty cute photo sessions recently ne
:wub:
[img]http://i73.imagethrust.com/t/451713/kat ... 032507.jpg[/img]
(credit JPB)

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » May 11th, '06, 10:44

wa~~~~~~i, Junno~ is so0o HOT in this pic~!
arigatou~ ne~ yamatsumi
ne, any1 have these pix? they all seems HOT :wub:

KameJinYamapi_LOVE

Post by KameJinYamapi_LOVE » May 12th, '06, 02:53

yamatsumi wrote:hahaha KJY_LOVE, don't be sorry I was just joking XD
anyway, have you seen this pic? they have some pretty cute photo sessions recently ne
:wub:
[img]http://i73.imagethrust.com/t/451713/kat ... 032507.jpg[/img]
(credit JPB)
phew~ got scared seriously for a moment there. lol. whooo junno is hot~ but it feels weird cause i've thought junno as CUTE instead of HOT. in kat-tun, i like him in 3rd place. he has a beautiful smile. :D

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » May 12th, '06, 06:11

hisashi buri minna-san!!

hmmn... koki!!! since i have no internet anymore, i'm forced to watch old clips of kt over and over and over and over again.. haay... but seriously, koki is getting cooler and cooler. so now, he's like my top 2! haha. overtaking jin just slightly...

on the kame thing, it's fine. i guess this is just a part of growing up. hehe. building a dam of experiences. i just hope this doesn't ruin his career, if it proves to be true. anyway, i'll still support (and love) him no matter who he dates. haha.

jica

Post by jica » May 14th, '06, 07:24

I've always thought Junno is the bestlooking guy in KT, but then, his way to be is just... cute.. haven't seen him as hot, don't know why.

I have a question, will KT stop hosting Shounen Club? Seems like it's other now who's going to produce the show?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 14th, '06, 12:03

kattun is busy right now and if even kindaichi got postponed there was no way they could find time for SC. But I'm not complaining at all hehehe coz eito and Kei are hosting SC in May. last ep was produced by Yoko and Kei & Yassu were MCs. it turned out great and I enjoyed it a lot :lol it also didn't hurt to see Ryochan striping :P I was only disappointed that they didn't sing FTO even if the theme was funky :cry:

but anyway, kattun will probably be back after they finish what they are doing now hehe not sure what they are doing now but it seems they are busy ne XD

Junno is my #2 in kattun now and somehow I can't have enough of him recently :lol it was great seeing him in Happy! and I'm hoping they would make a whole dorama continuation with Junno of course :wub:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 17th, '06, 07:26

have you heard it already? Nakamaru & K will be hosting SC in June :D gosh this is going to be hilarious XD eito will probably be invited as guest stars

jica

Post by jica » May 17th, '06, 07:49

yamatsumi wrote:have you heard it already? Nakamaru & K will be hosting SC in June :D gosh this is going to be hilarious XD eito will probably be invited as guest stars
Who is K? :blink

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 17th, '06, 11:02

jica wrote:Who is K? :blink
it's Kei :lol Koyama Keiichiro from NewS

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 17th, '06, 11:42

yamatsumi wrote:
LOL~ i'm only a fan of YamaPi from NewS~ :wub:

jica

Post by jica » May 17th, '06, 11:48

yamatsumi wrote:
Ah! I know Koyama ^^
It's the guy who guest starred in Kurosagi, right?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 17th, '06, 19:53

angel, don't tell me you don't know ryochan :blink
I'm not a NewS fan coz I don't like them singing but I like them as individuals

jica, yup that was K in Kurosagi :P he's hosting SC this month with Yassan and he'll be there for the next month as well

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 22nd, '06, 15:02

ok so Kindaichi is postponed coz guys are busy, right? but I saw info in Wiki that Koki is going to be in a dorama anyway...with Nagase >_< and Tego. hmm I wonder how big his role is going to be :unsure: but I'm happy that not only Jin and Kame have a chance to show their acting skills :-) hope we can see Ueda in a dorama soon as well :lol

PoiPoi

Post by PoiPoi » May 22nd, '06, 20:11

^ but isn't there a rumor about Kame starring in another dorama... with Ito Misaki >.<;;; about office love?? **can't remember the name of it though.. but it's supposed to appear this summer**

BUT i still want KINDAICHI!!! hasn't it been postponed enough?? >.<;;
Yeah... it's about time we see Ueda in a dorama.... he's like the only one in KT i haven't seen in any dorama... not even a hint of him....

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 23rd, '06, 14:54

eh you're right >_< I read yesterday at abaka about this new dorama with Kame this summer. gosh I'm so disappointed :cry: I was waiting for Kindaichi coz all the rest of the guys (except Jin) were rumoured to be there! and now kame is going to have his own dorama again! oh well I guess I'll be watching the one with Koki and Tego..

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » May 27th, '06, 17:32

I really like their music
can you help me by telling me where I can download thier music videos especially
Kat Tun - Arashi - News
so far I like those

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » May 27th, '06, 18:53

snooopy, you can find everything at jpopsuki tracker :-) you need to register first and than keep a good ratio if you don't wanna have a delay :wink: but the tracker is definitely worth if! if you don't know this site yet you should check it out.

I didn't really like Tatchan's recent look coz he wasn't as cute as he used to be imo but, guys, just look at this:

[img]http://i71.imagethrust.com/t/44491/katt ... 060602.jpg[/img]
(credit: Hadaka no Johnny's)
omg I missed his smile so much :wub: now I want him in a dorama XD

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » May 27th, '06, 20:38

thank you very much for the info- first time i hear of it
I will check it out

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » May 30th, '06, 08:05

soo sad.. i was looking forward to kindaichi. haay... i guess we'll have to wait longer.

anyway, i'm happy kame's gonna be having a new dram. yey!

KameJinYamapi_LOVE

Post by KameJinYamapi_LOVE » Jun 6th, '06, 10:13

anyone know if jin will be in any new dorama???? i hope he does cuz i havent seen him for quiet a long time on doramas and i really wanna see him!!! :P he's cuteee. wow a lot of people dont post here huh? :blink

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Jun 14th, '06, 09:12

I want to ask question
how is Kat tun relationship with each other right now
becuase i notice that they are not very close to each other

please tell me in detalis about each one relationship with each other

and thank you

babiie mee

Post by babiie mee » Jun 14th, '06, 09:28

hehehe i think jin is the hottest

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jun 19th, '06, 09:18

hey guys!! the new docomo is out! it's the KAT-TUN DoCoMo 902i. look look!! it's so cool! i read that they're gonna release it on july 9. enjoy!

e_tent6

Post by e_tent6 » Jun 20th, '06, 04:04

Thanks PuddingBerry!
i like KAT-TUN very much!!!!
i love jin and kame !!!!!!!

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Jun 20th, '06, 20:13

is there tv show that Kat Tun is doing now , I only know Utawara

also I wouldl like to ask where i can find more details information about Kat Tun
and what are they doing now

KameJinYamapi_LOVE

Post by KameJinYamapi_LOVE » Jun 21st, '06, 07:55

GUESS WAT PPLZ!!!!! IM GONNA GO TO JAPAN!!!! TOMORROW. (JUNE 21) I WISH I CAN C KAT-TUN AND OTHER PPL!!! IF I DO IMMA TAKE A PIC AND ILL SHOW U PPL!!!!! ^_^ K WELL BB

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jun 22nd, '06, 12:49

evil_zai wrote:hey guys!! the new docomo is out! it's the KAT-TUN DoCoMo 902i. look look!! it's so cool! i read that they're gonna release it on july 9. enjoy!

SORRY, WRONG INFO. IT'S GONNA BE ON JULY 19. SO ANYWAY, I THINK THEY'RE GONNA MAKE A PV FOR THIS. HEHE. SOOO COOL!!! CHECK OUT THE CM!!!

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Jun 26th, '06, 17:08

any suggestion where other than jpopsuki I can download things about Kat Tun or Johnnys
I have problem with the seeds in jpopsuki or the latest releases I can get easliy but the old it is difficult because there is no seeds

any way thanks in advance to the people who will help

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jun 26th, '06, 17:44

liannejoy

Post by liannejoy » Jun 26th, '06, 18:20

hi..im sorry if this was mentioned before but im gonna ask asyways ( :P ) has anybody heard Kat-tun's new song "SIX SENSES"?

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jun 26th, '06, 19:23

:cheers: hey hey! it's been a LONG time since i posted here in DA. i miss this thread sooo much >.< i was soooo super busy!!! i just wanted to say i miss everybody && the new people,WELCOME! lol.
I :heart: KAT-TUN!!!!! :wub:

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Jun 26th, '06, 20:17

Thanks yamatsumiOnline for the links but is there any other websites without using clubbox

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Jun 26th, '06, 22:11

if you don't wanna use clubbox just search for some LJ communities. people upload a lot of stuff there.

liannejoy, I heard Six Senses. they performed it in utawara...but to be honest I don't like it at all :-( it's a big disappointment after such a great album...

Jecky, okaeri :D

liannejoy

Post by liannejoy » Jun 27th, '06, 04:44

after i posted here i started searching other forums about this song..like you said yamatsumi they did perform it at Utawara..i dunno, im still kinda reservin my judgement bout this song..kinda reminds me of Jin's Haha :P ...BUT GOSH KAME'S HOT!! XD I just LOVE his hair!! :wub:

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jun 27th, '06, 17:31

yamatsumi wrote:
Jecky, okaeri :D
thanks! it's good to be home :mrgreen:

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jun 29th, '06, 09:15

here it is!!! the new single from kat-tun!!
release date is july 19. hope youo guys enjoy. let's support this, just like how we supported real face.

SIGNAL mp3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EBJTGIUB

jellyman

Post by jellyman » Jul 9th, '06, 03:24

Hehe! I'm new to this thread! If you want to download JE boys stuff especially KAT-TUN stuff go to http://je.regret-less.org/ . Remember to join the forum! And I can't wait until Signal comes out. I'm a Jin fan as well as KAT-TUN and I think they all look REALLY hot in that 30 second preview. And the song Six Senses is okay...It's not that bad. I mean I don't think it's as good as Real Face but I still think it's a pretty cool song...But that's just my opinion. I mean they all looked so hot in the performance.

I think the other main shows that KAT-TUN go on include Utawara, Music Station, Shounen Club and sometimes Music Fighter. Have you guys watched Dream Boys yet? Gosh the Jin performances were SO hot and all of KAT-TUN were SO cool...And also, I can't wait until KAT-TUN's debut Spring concert comes out on DVD! Yay!

fiela

Post by fiela » Jul 10th, '06, 07:51

evil_zai, can u send that song in rapid share or something
i dunt like megaupload.. if u can
tx in advance

liannejoy

Post by liannejoy » Jul 10th, '06, 10:56

@fiela : if u can use clubbox then that song is available at shuji2akira or johnnyjr CB

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 12th, '06, 01:35

ne one know if there's an mp3 out yet for 'i'll be with you'??

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 12th, '06, 05:15

jellyman

Post by jellyman » Jul 12th, '06, 07:00

I like I'll Be With You. It's is a really sweet-sounding ballad and all of KAT-TUN sing in it. Like you can hear solos of everyone... :)

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 12th, '06, 13:59

thank you so much for the song files!
one more week till the PV comes out!
=D

ichiharuii

Post by ichiharuii » Jul 13th, '06, 05:05

*waves* hi ^^;;
i can't wait til single's out! i like both 'i'll be there for you' and 'signal' xD.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/ ... 096695.png[/img]
jin<333

the pv for signal came out!!
you can watch it on youtube here:
and here's a sendspace link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xgtnfr

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 13th, '06, 12:11

yey!!! SIGNAL pv is out!!! get a copy people!!
and don;t forget to buy a copy of the cd.

anyway, i ripped the opening theme of sapuri by kat-tun. there's no title yet.
i'm sharing. here you go.

KAT-TUN SAPURI THEME
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... C03F56118A

bella_mygga_insek

Post by bella_mygga_insek » Jul 13th, '06, 12:19

wow! thank you so much for posting this!

I love KAT-TUN´s rocksongs!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 13th, '06, 12:53

thanks so much for the link
cant wait to see the pv!

ichiharuii i luv ur pic of jin!!!...have ne more?

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Jul 13th, '06, 14:00

can someone upload le ciel
I don't know if i got the spelling right

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 13th, '06, 17:47

wats le ciel?
is it a song?

omg i wanna watch thier pv, but i'm at work rite now.. sighh, i'll have to wait till i get back home

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Jul 13th, '06, 17:52

snooopy06 wrote:can someone upload le ciel
I don't know if i got the spelling right
whatever you're looking for, you can basically find on the pretty boys forum.

http://je.regret-less.org/

so ahead and click on downloads. if you can't find the mp3 or the video you're looking for, PM me. i have about like 20 GB+ of their videos/mp3/CMs. if not, i can always go beg my best friend who has 40 GB. >_< yes.. i happen to be a very crazed..hhaha...fan of jin.
Last edited by lilipad on Jul 13th, '06, 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Jul 13th, '06, 17:53

FruitChaat wrote:wats le ciel?
is it a song?

omg i wanna watch thier pv, but i'm at work rite now.. sighh, i'll have to wait till i get back home
lol...pv is awesome. i loved it. personally i think this single was so much better than REAL FACE. hope you get to watch it soon! jin is hot in it. lol.....

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Jul 13th, '06, 18:00

FruitChaat wrote:thanks so much for the link
cant wait to see the pv!

ichiharuii i luv ur pic of jin!!!...have ne more?
haha. yesss...that picture is awesome!!! :D

if you're looking for more pics...come take a look at KAT-TUN's livejournal community. someone took a WHOLE BUNCH of screen caps and i'd say they're pretty good.

doozo: http://community.livejournal.com/_fake_wings/17581.html
credit to fuminshou_neko of livejournal. thank her if you took them! :D

bleujen

Post by bleujen » Jul 13th, '06, 19:34

Yatta ne... Arigatou ne... for this music SIGNAL and I'll be with you :wub: :wub: I luv this song so much GANBATTE KAT-TUN!! :wub: :wub:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 13th, '06, 20:11

oo fun pics
thanx for the links

sighhhh a group of 6 good-looking guys to stare at
wat more could u want?
lol

Dreamishgirl

Post by Dreamishgirl » Jul 14th, '06, 21:20

great info now i luv KAT-TUN more then bfore :w000t: :wub:

JC

Post by JC » Jul 16th, '06, 14:54

I had to post this in here! 'Cos when I heard "Signal" - I was like "Huh!?!?"

I'm not a big fan of these Johnny groups' music, though some of 'em usually put out at least 1 track which makes me go "Ooo...this is aight." Usually the more R&B sounding ones. (Anyone else feel like these dudes are being pimped? *laughs*) Anyway, I do like KAT-TUN's new track (cool video too) - but it sounds like a track I've heard before... :scratch:

Check this and tell me if there's any comparison...

Olivia - You got the damn thing
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 6A59B8CCB9

The R&B sound, guitar, the crazy sound effects. :lol

There's another song which it sounds even MORE like, but for the life of me I can't remember what... :scratch:

JC

Post by JC » Jul 16th, '06, 16:24

Also here's a slightly better quality than the already posted version of the track "Signal".

KAT-TUN - Signal

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... D2397B1480