KAT-TUN Information (wikipedia~*)

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jul 16th, '06, 21:06

ichiharuii wrote:*waves* hi ^^;;
i can't wait til single's out! i like both 'i'll be there for you' and 'signal' xD.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/ ... 096695.png[/img]
jin<333

the pv for signal came out!!
you can watch it on youtube here:
and here's a sendspace link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xgtnfr
omg!! thanks sooo much for this!!!! :w00t: i love their new song!!! XD
i'm soooo gonna buy their new cd!!!! :thumright:

evil_zai-thanks for the theme song too. :mrgreen:

piccu

Post by piccu » Jul 16th, '06, 21:39

you can download the actual single now already^^ :wub: :wub:
you can the d/l links here:
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/631436.html

fiela

Post by fiela » Jul 17th, '06, 02:55

i already heard that olivia's song
no, it's not sounds like signal
maybe the similarity is that it's a fast beat songs

in Signal PV, its looks like Ueda change his hair style... or is he not??

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 17th, '06, 10:20

Jecky wrote:
evil_zai-thanks for the theme song too. :mrgreen:
welcome!!

JC, listening to the song you uploaded. it doesn't really sound like signal. but they kinda do have similarities, like maybe the background sound effects.

JC

Post by JC » Jul 18th, '06, 00:53

:lol Nah, I think it sounds like da Olivia track badly. Not note, for note the same. But the concepts as far as the production goes: the guitar, the mad sound effects and the screwing and chopping around after the bridge.

As I said, there's another song that "Signal" resembles REALLY strongly, but I can't remember what track it is. I know it's produced by the same dude's that did the Olivia track...or it's Darkchild...one of 'em! :scratch:

Ah well!!!

Also, what's with the coughing in the beat? :unsure:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 18th, '06, 01:38

haha, this song is stuck in my head 24/7 now

did u guys see their utawara live performance? it's been uploaded onto youtube a million times.
they all look so hot! and their dance is awsome =D
and i like how they all have army pants on, it's cute

prismatic_star

Post by prismatic_star » Jul 18th, '06, 02:15

it's amazing Kattun is pretty famous.. I just hope that they don't become male divas due to the recent popularity.

Dreamishgirl

Post by Dreamishgirl » Jul 18th, '06, 16:19

FruitChaat wrote:haha, this song is stuck in my head 24/7 now

did u guys see their utawara live performance? it's been uploaded onto youtube a million times.
they all look so hot! and their dance is awsome =D
and i like how they all have army pants on, it's cute
yea i checked that performance and it's WOWW!! screaming 'round* ALL ARE doin awessome LIVE! wub kame's hair :wub:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 18th, '06, 16:31

Dreamishgirl wrote:
yea i checked that performance and it's WOWW!! screaming 'round* ALL ARE doin awessome LIVE! wub kame's hair :wub:
haha it took me a while to get used to kame's hair, at first i was like eww its so long, but now i like it [ he's my fav in the group]

the perf was awsome, i hope they do more soon

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Jul 18th, '06, 18:03

FruitChaat wrote:
Dreamishgirl wrote:
haha it took me a while to get used to kame's hair, at first i was like eww its so long, but now i like it [ he's my fav in the group]

the perf was awsome, i hope they do more soon
haha. well, i think kame's hair is a BIT too long right now. so is jin's. -_-''

if you guys are looking for more performances, the HEYHEYHEY! performance should be up on youtube. i downloaded it, but i haven't watched it. ><

the release day is TODAY! W00t!!!! KAT-TUN omedetou!!

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 18th, '06, 19:26

i love kame with long hair. well, i love kame with anything, but that's beside the point. hehe.
downloaded the hey3x thing too. watch it later.

it's july 19!!!!! SIGNAL!!!!
ganbatte kat-tun!
hope all those rumors of sex scandal and manager quitting don't affect sales.

Dreamishgirl

Post by Dreamishgirl » Jul 18th, '06, 20:05

evil_zai wrote:hope all those rumors of sex scandal and manager quitting don't affect sales.
wut! sex scandal!?? u serious ??? who's member is it?? i hope it's onli rumour :argue:

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 18th, '06, 22:01

Dreamishgirl wrote: wut! sex scandal!?? u serious ??? who's member is it?? i hope it's onli rumour :argue:
it was ueda's. haha. did his name even cross your mind? hehe. not an authority on this since i didn't actually see the clip. it was immediately taken off youtube.
well, you can stop worrying coz it was just a rumor. the uploader(or someone else) admitted to it being just a prank.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 19th, '06, 02:17

an ueda sex scandal?? hah nvr saw tht coming, lol

kame's hair...lol, sumtimes when i'm watching sapuri he looks so much like a girl haha

i just watched the heyx3 perf, and i must saw the utawara one was much better not just the dancing, but in the heyx3 one, was it just me or did kame and jin sound awful, well tht might be a lil harsh, but it definetely didn't sound good to me

Dreamishgirl

Post by Dreamishgirl » Jul 19th, '06, 05:32

evil_zai wrote: it was ueda's. haha. did his name even cross your mind? hehe. not an authority on this since i didn't actually see the clip. it was immediately taken off youtube.
well, you can stop worrying coz it was just a rumor. the uploader(or someone else) admitted to it being just a prank.
UEDA!!!??????? OMG!!!! me wouldn't never thought that?? >< i'm verri in shock :goggle: and surprised that is was ueda but phieww it was onli rumour :cheers: i wub kame+ueda :wub:

hmm gotta check the heyx3 performance :P just in case which perf. is better :thumright:

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 19th, '06, 10:46

yes, ueda. haha.

anyway, i think the utawara one was better too. i wasn't really paying attention to the hey3x perf. though i love the interview in hey3x. kame looked soo good in pink. hehe. and jinjin too. and i liked the color of koki's shirt. actually, i lurve all of them in casual clothes. they look so kakkoi! kame was especially fun to watch on this one, like when he was hiding his head behind sawatari-san's back. haha. and everytime he drank his glass to occupy himself. i wish somebody will sub the interview, so i can understand more.

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Jul 19th, '06, 12:53

can someone upload the interview
I realy want to watch it

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 19th, '06, 13:01

snooopy06 wrote:can someone upload the interview
I realy want to watch it
i got it off cb. i'll try to ask permission if i can post it here.
anyway, there aren't any subs for it, so unless you understand japanese, it won't be that fun. i think somebody's gonna sub it though, but it may take a while.

YEY!!! SIGNAL IS NO.1 IN ORICON!!!
GANBATTE KAT-TUN!

Dreamishgirl

Post by Dreamishgirl » Jul 19th, '06, 14:42

evil_zai wrote:YEY!!! SIGNAL IS NO.1 IN ORICON!!!
GANBATTE KAT-TUN!
WAAAH SO FAST!! GANBATTE KAT-TUN!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :thumright:

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Jul 19th, '06, 20:35

evil_zai wrote:
snooopy06 wrote:can someone upload the interview
I realy want to watch it
i got it off cb. i'll try to ask permission if i can post it here.
anyway, there aren't any subs for it, so unless you understand japanese, it won't be that fun. i think somebody's gonna sub it though, but it may take a while.
It's ok you can upload , I don't care if it's not subbed , I only want to watch them

and thanks in advance :D

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 20th, '06, 13:17

okay snoopy06, here are the links.
credit to fivesixteen and the bns people.

[HEY3] 20060717 KAT-TUN - Talk 1.avi
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 526CBC96A5

[HEY3] 20060717 KAT-TUN - Talk 2.avi
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... CD7156D5A9

[HEY3] 20060717 KAT-TUN - SIGNAL.mpg
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... A073FAC0DA

enjoy!!!

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Jul 20th, '06, 14:47

evil_zai wrote:okay snoopy06, here are the links.
credit to fivesixteen and the bns people.

[HEY3] 20060717 KAT-TUN - Talk 1.avi
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 526CBC96A5

[HEY3] 20060717 KAT-TUN - Talk 2.avi
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... CD7156D5A9

[HEY3] 20060717 KAT-TUN - SIGNAL.mpg
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... A073FAC0DA

enjoy!!!
Thank you very much for the upload

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 23rd, '06, 16:27

haha, i just watched the utaban episode where kat-tun had to face off with a female sumo wrestler, it was so funny, i was laughing so hard
especially when ueda jumped on her and threw him to the ground, and poor koki, she was swinging him aroundin a circle
this is a must watch!

and i watched the MS performance, though my vote for their best live performance still goes to the utawara one
anyone know what jin was saying in the opening of MS? something about kame and a present?

fantasy4everlasting

Post by fantasy4everlasting » Jul 24th, '06, 04:13

That sumo link is very funny! What did she say to Kame? She thought he was cute didn't she awe!!!

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 24th, '06, 08:30

FruitChaat, i think they were talking about jinjin's bday. apparently, kame didn't give him a present. *bad kame* the others did, only kame didn't. but jinjin was saying it's because kame was busy. *hai hai! nods head*

fantasy4everlasting, i didn't actually catch what she was saying, but i think it was something like "kowaii", so that means she was scared. maybe scared of hurting kame. haha. since kame's so skinny. maybe she was afraid she'd break him. hehe. though notice how she was soo careful with kame, but she just slammed koki down. poor kokikoki..

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jul 24th, '06, 18:51

FruitChaat wrote:haha, i just watched the utaban episode where kat-tun had to face off with a female sumo wrestler, it was so funny, i was laughing so hard
especially when ueda jumped on her and threw him to the ground, and poor koki, she was swinging him aroundin a circle
this is a must watch!

omg! thanks sooo much for this! i hella laugh! :lol the lady didn't wanna hurt Kame bcuz he was sooo kawaii. && i felt hella sorry for Koki. :P thanks again!

Jaynne

Post by Jaynne » Jul 24th, '06, 19:57

evil_zai wrote:FruitChaat fantasy4everlasting, i didn't actually catch what she was saying, but i think it was something like "kowaii", so that means she was scared. maybe scared of hurting kame. haha. since kame's so skinny. maybe she was afraid she'd break him. hehe. though notice how she was soo careful with kame, but she just slammed koki down. poor kokikoki..
That Sumo woman is a Kame fan. So she was afraid of hurting/attacking Kame. She was shy when she had to face Kame too. She 'threw' every1 else onto the floor except Kame ne.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 24th, '06, 21:41

Jaynne wrote:
evil_zai wrote:FruitChaat fantasy4everlasting, i didn't actually catch what she was saying, but i think it was something like "kowaii", so that means she was scared. maybe scared of hurting kame. haha. since kame's so skinny. maybe she was afraid she'd break him. hehe. though notice how she was soo careful with kame, but she just slammed koki down. poor kokikoki..
That Sumo woman is a Kame fan. So she was afraid of hurting/attacking Kame. She was shy when she had to face Kame too. She 'threw' every1 else onto the floor except Kame ne.
yea, apparently she thought he was cute and didn't want to hurt him =D..she was vicious to everyone else though
i was laughing the hardest when ueda jumped on her and she threw him off, and when she and poor koki just kept spinning in circles
i foudn it funny tht she just hit jin once in the chest and he fell to the ground =P

i thought koki looked especially cute in his pink polo rather then the usual big t-shirt and baggy jeans

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 25th, '06, 01:26

ooo i just watched yesterday's live utawara perf of signal:

i believe it was much better than the last few, and for once u can acttually hear maru's beatboxing, whereas in the other performances u could hardly hear him at all against koki's rapping and the background music

jellyman

Post by jellyman » Jul 27th, '06, 08:16

Yea! KAT-TUN can sing pretty good live! I don't see why they don't do it more often...and everyone was singing Signal nicely in Utawara! But not enough dancing...But it was good anyways!

REQUEST: Does anyone have the clips of Jin's dances in the 2005 Looking Con (Or Spring Con) they could upload? I think it's in fancam form...it might be this year's Spring Con though. I'm not too sure...but it's him being really sexy and the music is trance music with no lyrics just melody. Also, there are a lot of fandom green lights flashing around. And he sings Care at the end. Can I also request if there's anyone who's got the Ha-Ha performance in the 2005 Looking Con? Thanks!

And I'm sad...Signal dropped from number 1. in Oricon... :(...NEVER!!! BEAT KINKI KIDS KODA KUMI KAT-TUN!!! Haha...it's alliteration. I think Signal is number 4 right now. Correct me if I'm wrong...

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 27th, '06, 13:37

jellyman wrote:And I'm sad...Signal dropped from number 1. in Oricon... :(...NEVER!!! BEAT KINKI KIDS KODA KUMI KAT-TUN!!! Haha...it's alliteration. I think Signal is number 4 right now. Correct me if I'm wrong...
really? awwww tht sucks, real face was number 1 for quite a while wasn't it?

jellyman

Post by jellyman » Jul 27th, '06, 14:01

yea...3 weeks at number 1! Massive feat KAT-TUN!!!

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 27th, '06, 14:07

that's sad. but anyway, i was expecting it. what with koda kumi and kinki kids releasing stuff.
real face broke a record, i think. coz singles don't normally stay on top that long. haha

oh, btw. signal's first week sales were more than 450000. with that, they broke another record. utada hikaru's. coz no one has sold more than 400000 in their second single (i'm not sure about this.. i just know they broke some record. hehe). hurray for kt!!! keep on breaking records!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 27th, '06, 16:05

yay kat-tun, at least they are breaking records
lol, but yea, i knew tht alot of ppl/groups were going to release stuff around this time, so it was expected that kat-tun wouldnt be able to stay ontop for very long
but i do have to go find kinki kids' new song

fiela

Post by fiela » Jul 28th, '06, 11:39

i watch that sumo things to
hahaha so funny
But...Jin didn't even clap his hand or laugh very hard when it's kame turned wt that women
but..maybe he smile a little bit
but the other members laugh very hard
so many but la..maybe i think too much
so sad.. no more akame love

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 28th, '06, 12:19

fiela wrote:i watch that sumo things to
hahaha so funny
But...Jin didn't even clap his hand or laugh very hard when it's kame turned wt that women
but..maybe he smile a little bit
but the other members laugh very hard
so many but la..maybe i think too much
so sad.. no more akame love
i noe, so sad, although kame did seem to think tht jin's was pretty funny
..it's sad to see tht in interviews they hardly ever sit next to eachother nemore whereas before they looked like they were joined at the hip =P

jellyman

Post by jellyman » Jul 28th, '06, 13:25

I think as people grow up they change...I think there still is the love. It's just not as strong because of some complications before. But I don't mind. Because KAT-TUN as a group look strong and they always so funny together!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 28th, '06, 14:43

btw, i noe it's been out for some time, but have you guys seen the lotte commercial with 'hyphen' from kat-tun
i thought it was adorable!

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 28th, '06, 18:50

FruitChaat wrote:btw, i noe it's been out for some time, but have you guys seen the lotte commercial with 'hyphen' from kat-tun
yup yup!! saw that. cho kawaii!
i loved their expressions when the guy said he was hyphen. hehe. esp. koki.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 28th, '06, 18:58

evil_zai wrote:
FruitChaat wrote:btw, i noe it's been out for some time, but have you guys seen the lotte commercial with 'hyphen' from kat-tun
haha, yea it was so cute, i luv how they all run over to him in the end
but the best part was tht i understood everything tht was being said for once =P..since i don't speak japanese, it was nice to have a commercial in which the japanese they did use, i was able to understand..haha

Jaynne

Post by Jaynne » Aug 1st, '06, 08:34

FruitChaat wrote:
evil_zai wrote:
haha, yea it was so cute, i luv how they all run over to him in the end
but the best part was tht i understood everything tht was being said for once =P..since i don't speak japanese, it was nice to have a commercial in which the japanese they did use, i was able to understand..haha
Ya cute~
When that western guy suddenly appeared from nowhere among them, i thought "Yee? Who's that?"
Then Junno asked "De, anata wa?", & he said he's hyphen..
Ya their japanese is easily understandable in CM
Normally Kame spoke really fast, ATTUN 're slightly slower
Could only get 2/3 of what Kame was saying (IF without subs)

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Aug 2nd, '06, 21:13

can someone upload the last ep of Utawara aired
Kat Tun Parts

hope someone can

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 3rd, '06, 16:46

hehe, i watched sapuri ep 4 and my boss my hero ep 3 last night
koki is just so halairious in MBMH....hahaha, but his character kinda reminds me of him, cuz in the show he's like a tough ganster but then he enjoys doing things like sewing and he acts like a lil kid around nagase
in real life koki seems harsh but then you watch him with his friends an he's really just the sweetest guy
=D

b.akanishi

Post by b.akanishi » Aug 6th, '06, 08:51

Hi mina ...
How R u .... :lol I hope you fine .... 8)
I want to ask you some thing...
about [ 24h TV ] thing ..
any one Know something about
It was there is some Drama will be aired ...

Kame's Drama .. will be anther drama for the other member or not ??

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Aug 6th, '06, 12:50

b.akanishi wrote:Hi mina ...

yo, b.kanishi!
this is the special drama kame will be starring in for 24hr tv on ntv. it's called "yuuki". he will be playing someone who's sick. something to do with the bones of the skull (or whatever) disintegrating. something like that. so from the link you gave, i think it said something about it airing on the 26th. correct me if i'm wrong.

b.akanishi

Post by b.akanishi » Aug 6th, '06, 16:23

evil_zai wrote:
b.akanishi wrote:Hi mina ...

yo, b.kanishi!
this is the special drama kame will be starring in for 24hr tv on ntv. it's called "yuuki". he will be playing someone who's sick. something to do with the bones of the skull (or whatever) disintegrating. something like that. so from the link you gave, i think it said something about it airing on the 26th. correct me if i'm wrong.

Yo ... :lol

mmmmm ....Just Kame will act in Drama ... I mean other AT-TUN ....will they Be in a special drama ... or JUST kame .. and what will Happend other than Drama ...

OH ..Yeah ..Do you think Some one will Upload this special drama here in the Forum ???????? :unsure:

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Aug 7th, '06, 13:41

b.akanishi wrote: Yo ... :lol

mmmmm ....Just Kame will act in Drama ... I mean other AT-TUN ....will they Be in a special drama ... or JUST kame .. and what will Happend other than Drama ...

OH ..Yeah ..Do you think Some one will Upload this special drama here in the Forum ???????? :unsure:
ah ok. it's just gonna be him. since this is for the 24hr terebi show, i think the others will be doing other stuff. like hosting, or whatever.

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Aug 11th, '06, 13:23

Hii guys

I made a wp 4 kame & jin ..hope that u will like it ^-^

[img]http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/588/ ... dt0.th.jpg[/img]

ryobreak

Post by ryobreak » Aug 13th, '06, 20:31

In recent developments they gave out yellow "Kizuna" T-shirts at Japanese banks for some sort of fundraising drive :w00t:

Mawaru

Post by Mawaru » Aug 13th, '06, 22:46

ryobreak wrote:In recent developments they gave out yellow "Kizuna" T-shirts at Japanese banks for some sort of fundraising drive :w00t:
really?!?!?! :blink I WANT ONE!!! do you how it looks like?

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-5/1 ... 1zr2jq.jpg[/img] <--lol
haha couldn't stop laughing after seeing this

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Aug 14th, '06, 13:33

yellow kizuna shirts? or the yellow shirt for the 24hr terebi that was designed by maru?

here, screencaps.. credits to bns. the shirt isn't focused though. couldn't find my other 24hr terebi file, the one where they really showed the shirt. hehe. for now, enjoy..

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 14th, '06, 14:00

i luv their shirts, i didn't noe tht maru designed them though

kamiru0

Akame.. .what happen?

Post by kamiru0 » Aug 14th, '06, 19:06

hey everyone... im new here.. and im a really big new fan of kat-tun.. and ofcourse... akame.. however, i dont really know what happen to akame.. i mean i heard stuff like theyre not friends anymore.. can someone please explain what really happen.. i will really appreciate it... thankxx :D

xoxoxoxo, kamiru0

prismatic_star

Post by prismatic_star » Aug 14th, '06, 19:25

To tell you the truth, I have noticed that they act very ... different and distant towards each other.

I don't think anyone knows except for the two.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 14th, '06, 19:28

well there are alot of theories about what happened between AKame, most people believe that the drifted apart due to kame taking part in Shuji to Akira with YamaP, others think that they've been drifted apart for longer than tht
but good news is that they seem to be getting along better, they've started fooling around again so hopefully they've gotten over w/e happened

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Aug 14th, '06, 23:00

FruitChaat wrote:i luv their shirts, i didn't noe tht maru designed them though
yeah. cool isn't it? there were lots, and kt picked that one. i just can't find the clip where maru showed sketches. i remember he even had a staff og ghibli help him.
anyway, i was thinking maybe kokikoki would do it, since kokikoki designs costumes. but i like maru's design anyway.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Aug 15th, '06, 04:12

since this is basically KAT-TUN related, I'm merging this into that thread...

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 15th, '06, 12:09

evil_zai wrote:
FruitChaat wrote:i luv their shirts, i didn't noe tht maru designed them though
yeah. cool isn't it? there were lots, and kt picked that one. i just can't find the clip where maru showed sketches. i remember he even had a staff og ghibli help him.
anyway, i was thinking maybe kokikoki would do it, since kokikoki designs costumes. but i like maru's design anyway.
o yes, they were talking bout them in the last 60 mins, so i got the see the shirts better... i want one! =D

KameJinYamapi_LOVE

Post by KameJinYamapi_LOVE » Aug 22nd, '06, 08:59

hey pplzzz i bet u ppl lyke totally forgot about mee n some might even not noe me. lol. i used to talk here but not nemoreeeee. after i came bak from japan skool started rite awayyyy. -_- k well newayssssssssss does nebody noe if jin is gonna be some drama?? i mean kames practically the only one on dramas (the one called supli). oooh 4got about koki, hehe he's on some drama called my boss my hero its suuuper funny i watched the first show in japan! evryone u must watch it!! okies baibai

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Aug 30th, '06, 07:28

Hi There!! i am a new KAT-TUN addict, thanks to the 24hr terebi programm i saw last week-end; I knew them a long time a go, but this programm hepled me know tthem more and i really think they're a cute band!!
I have a special request here. I currently dl a 2001 drama called neverland with Koki and I would like to know if someone already has this series and can upload it on direct DL or know another way to get it since it takes a long time. Thanks a lot in advance!!

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Aug 31st, '06, 04:19

has anyone heard the single "signal"? i havent heard it yet.. it came out right? o_O im so behind

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Sep 1st, '06, 00:08

hi there!
signal's been out for months.
if i remember correctly, they released it july 19.

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Sep 1st, '06, 02:46

loll im slow >.<

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Sep 1st, '06, 13:06

haha. oh that's ok.
here, in case you haven't heard it.
i'm giving you the mp3.
tell me if it works.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... C86AA3F652

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Sep 2nd, '06, 21:52

i can't believe i never found this thread earlier! soo much kat-tun :wub:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Sep 4th, '06, 15:16

Junfan21- kame's pout in the last pic is soo adorable!

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Sep 4th, '06, 15:44

evil_zai wrote:haha. oh that's ok.
here, in case you haven't heard it.
i'm giving you the mp3.
tell me if it works.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... C86AA3F652
AJA thanks so much!!! :wub:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Sep 10th, '06, 14:57

wow this page died during the last week =P

so, i've been watching alot of stuff from the 24 hr terebi program and kat-tun is just so cute
they sang a medley of signal, venus[i dunno why...lol], and harukana yakusaku
in another they sang kizuna and real face
one i thought was really cute was of jin and maru going to meet all these kids with down syndrome and they taught them a dance which they then performed on stage, it was really cute, and the kids were pretty good!
in one they were like randomly showing old stuff tht kame and jin had done[i guess to make fun of them? lol] so for kame they showed this old clip of him screaming his head off on a roller coaster and for jin they showed this old skit tht he was jun had done together, and then a funny scene from anego inwhich the girl is imagining her and jin dressed up in traditional mongolian clothes =P
and possibly my fav, for no apparent reason, was where they saw how far koki could swim w/o taking a breath and koki was just acting soo cute afterwards. he kept saying "i'm OK!" and making the funniest facial expression =P

snowy-yuki

Post by snowy-yuki » Sep 11th, '06, 11:23

i want to watch the show....>__<
anyone know where i could find one? not torrent..

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Sep 11th, '06, 11:42

if you can dl through clubbox, you can go to the johnnyjr cb. you'd have to be a member though.
also, i think people upped some parts on himitsu. it's on http://destined.to/himitsu

snowy-yuki

Post by snowy-yuki » Sep 12th, '06, 03:29

wow..thanks evil_zai.. :D
i'm trying now..

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Sep 12th, '06, 04:18

snowy-yuki wrote:wow..thanks evil_zai.. :D
i'm trying now..
if you don't like clubbox (even though i love it) you can download off direct links from this site:
http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/764120.html

these wonderful people at kattunlove.livejournal.com have come together and put them on various sites, so you might as well use them!! thank them if you take the links!

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Sep 12th, '06, 06:30

lilipad wrote:
i'm trying now..
if you don't like clubbox (even though i love it) you can download off direct links from this site:

these wonderful people at kattunlove.livejournal.com have come together and put them on various sites, so you might as well use them!! thank them if you take the links!
ah yes. i forgot bout kattunlove.
are you a member there too?
don't think i've seen you there.
unless you have a different username there..

snowy-yuki

Post by snowy-yuki » Sep 13th, '06, 05:12

evil_zai wrote:
lilipad wrote:
i'm trying now..

yeah..thx all of you.. *hugz*
both (clubbox and himitsu) don't work for me :-( .. but i tried kattunlove at livejournal. i just joined yesterday (just create to join kattunlove community).. *blushing*
i've downloaded first part and now downloading second part (took a day for each part:-().. thank you so much all of you..

btw, it's avi file.. what should i use to watch them? windows media player doesnt work.. thx again before..

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Sep 13th, '06, 17:44

evil_zai wrote:
lilipad wrote:
i'm trying now..

yeah, i have another user name there because my sn was already taken by another user when i signed up for it.