[Movie Discussion] Boku wa imouto ni koi wo suru

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
blueseeker

Post by blueseeker » Sep 10th, '07, 23:26

I found the first part of the movie today subbed on youtube, so far it seems a bit different from the ova.

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Sep 11th, '07, 08:24

thanks for the info!

zenitse

Post by zenitse » Sep 11th, '07, 20:11

I saw that a week ago, without english sub. I've understood very well, for you who study Japanese - it's very easy. People don't speak very often and when they do, there were no super difficult words and so on.

The story is indeed different from manga but ... it wasn't bad, I liked manga version more though. Maybe it was just a little bit slow ... But it didn't disappoint me. I was looking forward to the movie for the long time :)

andyxb54

Post by andyxb54 » Sep 12th, '07, 03:54

HS! they made this into a movie. ive gotta get this. :O

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Sep 17th, '07, 13:00

For those who havent seen it yet and didn't find it anywhere Im uploading it to my Live Journal Community ^^

But its locked only members will see it once its uploaded, so your going to have to Join sorry~~
But U can PM me if u dont have a Live Journal ^^

kiki

Post by kiki » Sep 19th, '07, 08:54

anyone who are interested in watching this movie with english sub go to this site

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Sep 19th, '07, 16:30

Well Here u go its the Movie but im gonna Upload the Interview and the Making off Shortly ^^~~

so http://community.livejournal.com/johnnys_paradis/ im gonna keep it open for a while so u can DL it if u want ^^

anglsweet935

Post by anglsweet935 » Sep 19th, '07, 16:43

Can someone plz upload it as a torrent here on d-addicts?Plz and thx you.Really appreciate it.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Sep 19th, '07, 16:45

anglsweet935 wrote:Can someone plz upload it as a torrent here on d-addicts?Plz and thx you.Really appreciate it.
Well I saw the torrent here but I guess it got Deleted or something bc ur not allowed to post Movies here~~~

titiung

english subtitles

Post by titiung » Sep 20th, '07, 01:58

anyone knows where to get the english subtitle file in either SRT or ASS format for this movie? Cuz i got the movie but no subtitles. Thanks ! :)

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Sep 20th, '07, 21:54

I just finished watching this movie... The first half was really slow (yes, I've seen plenty of slow Japanese films before, but the acting was very poor in this, which made it a little difficult to watch), but the ending (scene starting with rock/paper/scissors) was absolutely incredible.
I especially liked how they implied their relationship ended without actually saying it.

silverstardom

Post by silverstardom » Sep 22nd, '07, 11:56

hey anyone knows where I can find the Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo suru OST? Am not referring to the Crystal Kay song. Am referring to the instrumentals and everything else used in the movie itself. I've been looking everywhere, but cant find. If anyone here has it, could you pls upload it to Yousendit, Mediafire, 4Shared, Box.net or Divshare? I am okay with any of those upload sites - cant download from Megaupload or rapidshare or sendspace. Thanks for helping! :):)

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Sep 23rd, '07, 01:11

Thos hard subs are so small on youtube...if that's it...then I don't think i'm gonna watch.

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Sep 23rd, '07, 01:20

If anyone knows or can point me to where this person got the hardsubs I would seriously die!!! :w00t:

Misato-san

Post by Misato-san » Sep 26th, '07, 02:22

Stormy Team released a MQ version of the film, and the HQ version will follow soon!

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Sep 28th, '07, 03:07

First, I just want to thank everybody who uploaded the movie, subbed it, shared it, and spread the news. Thank you so much.

Here's my quick review and spoiler

The movie was okay. It was slow and I just wish Japanese movies were more like American movies and have some life into it. Parts of the movie, they were so still and calm that I thought there was something wrong with the dvd. They need more music cuz much of it had no music.

The story was more about a guy that loves a girl and cheat on her. Just an average love story. There was no real struggle, like u would see in "Koi Kaze". The bro and sis just went right at it...haha. There was no real struggle with morality and society.The other 2 main characters seem to have no problem with it, where as in other incest movies/shows, other characters would strongly condemn it.

I wasn't disapointed, but I wasn't impressed either...just feel bla about it. I won't be burning this one.

merrygoround

Post by merrygoround » Oct 9th, '07, 05:09

ahh, i agree wit you.. the story was too slow, it could be better

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Oct 10th, '07, 21:11

You can Watch & Download this SP drama Hard Subbed <---Yes Subbed in English... in my site http://thisiskawaii.com/ Hope to see you there!!!

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 11th, '07, 01:28

thanks to peopl who sub. this movie :D

Gosh I really wonder what the producer were thinking.... it was wayyyyy sloooow and the story was not that interesting... they should have left it as a manga... it was already weird anyway...

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Oct 11th, '07, 02:39

theflavoroflife wrote:thanks to peopl who sub. this movie :D

Gosh I really wonder what the producer were thinking.... it was wayyyyy sloooow and the story was not that interesting... they should have left it as a manga... it was already weird anyway...
YOu are quiet right.. It is Slow.. man At least add some comedy in it.

Tifa_L

Post by Tifa_L » Oct 18th, '07, 18:47

Does anyone know where I can find the movie and the subs? Can't wait to see this movie :roll

makito
Peru

Post by makito » Oct 19th, '07, 02:13

You can dl it from http://aibakaland.forumup.org/viewtopic ... aibakaland
but I guess you have to join first! :)

moocah_11

Post by moocah_11 » Oct 19th, '07, 02:41

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
anglsweet935 wrote:Can someone plz upload it as a torrent here on d-addicts?Plz and thx you.Really appreciate it.
Well I saw the torrent here but I guess it got Deleted or something bc ur not allowed to post Movies here~~~
maybe they can upload it in another torrent site? like in jpopsuki?

Aayanna24

Post by Aayanna24 » Oct 19th, '07, 02:44

i agree with you the movie was soo slow it was sucha let down for me because i have been waiting all summer to watch the movie, then when i did i was like ..... ......
its nto often that i dont have to struggle to decide whether or not ot delete a movie to free up space, with this one i just clicked with no regrets.
(maybe it was soo slow to me because i watched Nana 2 The movie right after)

also the entire movie i just kept thinking about how tall Iku was. jeez that girl is really tall.. But i really loved her in Daisakusen propoosal i didnt realize she was that tall. In one scene where Iku was walking with Tomoka she looked like a giant. ibut i guess it makes sense since she was s upopposed to be twins with an above average height MastuJun .

there was one good thing though the song that played during the credits was really good. it sounded like Crystal Kay does anyone know wat it is called.?

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Oct 19th, '07, 20:48

Tifa_L wrote:Does anyone know where I can find the movie and the subs? Can't wait to see this movie :roll
Isn't my siggy nice? :whistling:

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Oct 19th, '07, 21:13

Aayanna24 wrote: there was one good thing though the song that played during the credits was really good. it sounded like Crystal Kay does anyone know wat it is called.?
The song is called "Kitto Eien ni" . I absolutely love the song but unfortunately I do not have the MP3 of it... :(

Here is the video if you would like to see it!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v196538nemCS4Hn

titiung

credit song mp3

Post by titiung » Oct 21st, '07, 00:36

contact me for the mp3

dacapo2009@yahoo.com

Tao Libra

Post by Tao Libra » Oct 22nd, '07, 09:28

Just finished watching this, and I've gotta say… good GOD, could it have been any more boring?

What were they thinking when they made this two-hour yawner?

They had a fabulously taboo subject like incest, yet the best they could come up with was a couple of brief kissing scenes – for a grand total of, I dunno, maybe a minute and a half of screen time, tops – and the rest of the movie consists almost entirely of the character of Yori sitting around looking troubled and brooding, or Iku sitting around wondering why Yori is looking troubled and brooding. (And she's thoroughly justified in wondering what his problem is, too. If I had a sister as hot as Eikura Nana I'd certainly have no qualms whatsoever about doing her, or staying with her, and "Society" could kiss my @$$ if they didn't like it.)

It's got "shaky-cam" cinematography (for no good reason whatsoever); a lifeless, dirge-like soundtrack; and utterly flat, emotionless acting from everyone involved (with the sole exception of Eikura Nana, who successfully managed to look slightly upset once or twice). Where were the EMOTIONS in this movie? Where was the passion that supposedly led to this incestuous relationship? It wasn't on the screen, that's for damned sure. Neither Yori nor Iku ever once gave me the impression that they were genuinely in love with each other – or even really interested.

I don't know what the manga or the anime were like, but they almost had to be better than this life-draining waste of film.

For those of you who are prudish enough to be turned off by the "incest" factor: I'd normally tell you to lighten up, don't assume your rigidly archaic value system is universal, and give a movie like this a chance – but in this case, I'll warn you not to waste two hours of your life on this piece of drek. You're in absolutely no danger of "moral corruption" from this movie, but you're guaranteed to be a victim of BOREDOM.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Oct 22nd, '07, 23:47

Aayanna24 wrote:also the entire movie i just kept thinking about how tall Iku was. jeez that girl is really tall.. But i really loved her in Daisakusen propoosal i didnt realize she was that tall. In one scene where Iku was walking with Tomoka she looked like a giant. ibut i guess it makes sense since she was s upopposed to be twins with an above average height MastuJun .
That's one of the main things that i noticed too...Eikura Nana's height. I had seen a clip of her and MatsuJun when they were standing in the rather empty school hallway and noticed her height right away. I looked at her shoes and that's when i realized it wasn't because of her shoes that she's basically MatsuJun's height. I actually think it's rather fitting for her to be that height since they're twins too. Though i don't think it's common that fraternal twins are the same height. Hehe, and i guess she did seem to be rather "gigantic" because of her height.

So what character did Eikura Nana play in Proposal Daisakusen? Was it a pretty big role? You know, after checking out the Wiki site for it, i just realized that Hiraoka Yuta was also in it.

Aayanna24

Post by Aayanna24 » Nov 1st, '07, 04:30

MitsukaiKuroi wrote:
Aayanna24 wrote: there was one good thing though the song that played during the credits was really good. it sounded like Crystal Kay does anyone know wat it is called.?
The song is called "Kitto Eien ni" . I absolutely love the song but unfortunately I do not have the MP3 of it... :(

Here is the video if you would like to see it!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v196538nemCS4Hn
ahh thanks sooo much thats been driving me nuts!!!..gonna go watch the vid rite now!!..........
That's one of the main things that i noticed too...Eikura Nana's height. I had seen a clip of her and MatsuJun when they were standing in the rather empty school hallway and noticed her height right away. I looked at her shoes and that's when i realized it wasn't because of her shoes that she's basically MatsuJun's height. I actually think it's rather fitting for her to be that height since they're twins too. Though i don't think it's common that fraternal twins are the same height. Hehe, and i guess she did seem to be rather "gigantic" because of her height.

So what character did Eikura Nana play in Proposal Daisakusen? Was it a pretty big role? You know, after checking out the Wiki site for it, i just realized that Hiraoka Yuta was also in it.
see i knew it wasnt just me thinking that she was realll tall..im tall tooo(at least i like to think i am)..tall girls rule!!..lol...
in Proposal Daisakusen she played Eri which is nagasawa Masami(the main girl)'s best friend. So its not the main role but she still had a big part in the show. In the show this guy who is really short, likes her, so its kinda funny, especially since she's soo tall and he's soo short. and they are always making height jokes and stuff.

yep hiraoka Yuuta is in it too ..he's pretty funny. i havent seen him in nething since tatta hitotsu no koi.

tisa

Post by tisa » Nov 1st, '07, 05:14

Tao Libra wrote:Just finished watching this, and I've gotta say… good GOD, could it have been any more boring?

They had a fabulously taboo subject like incest, yet the best they could come up with was a couple of brief kissing scenes – for a grand total of, I dunno, maybe a minute and a half of screen time, tops – and the rest of the movie consists almost entirely of the character of Yori sitting around looking troubled and brooding, or Iku sitting around wondering why Yori is looking troubled and brooding. (And she's thoroughly justified in wondering what his problem is, too. If I had a sister as hot as Eikura Nana I'd certainly have no qualms whatsoever about doing her, or staying with her, and "Society" could kiss my @$$ if they didn't like it.)

It's got "shaky-cam" cinematography (for no good reason whatsoever); a lifeless, dirge-like soundtrack; and utterly flat, emotionless acting from everyone involved (with the sole exception of Eikura Nana, who successfully managed to look slightly upset once or twice). Where were the EMOTIONS in this movie? Where was the passion that supposedly led to this incestuous relationship? It wasn't on the screen, that's for damned sure. Neither Yori nor Iku ever once gave me the impression that they were genuinely in love with each other – or even really interested.

I don't know what the manga or the anime were like, but they almost had to be better than this life-draining waste of film.

For those of you who are prudish enough to be turned off by the "incest" factor: I'd normally tell you to lighten up, don't assume your rigidly archaic value system is universal, and give a movie like this a chance – but in this case, I'll warn you not to waste two hours of your life on this piece of drek. You're in absolutely no danger of "moral corruption" from this movie, but you're guaranteed to be a victim of BOREDOM.
Did u just say 'piece of drek'? Why did you use my language for censoring geez :lol

And I think anime was the best. Why the movie couldn't be any good? Well read the manga or watch the anime and you will know right away.

Aarana

Post by Aarana » Nov 28th, '07, 00:30

I am an avid reader of the manga.

I once heard a rumor the the end of the manga reveals that they aren't actually brother and sister. If you have read the manga, it mentions that even though they are "twins", that their birthday is a day apart.

I haven't actually seen the end of the manga, so I don't know the validaty of it. Has anyone else heard that?

naiy

Post by naiy » Dec 1st, '07, 17:17

Can i just say... i hated this movie!?
omg its sooo boring -__-
extremely disappointing...
I saw the anime and liked very much
i was looking forward to see this movie
Matsujun and Nana Eikura are great...
i don't know what happened...

timmynugget

Post by timmynugget » Dec 1st, '07, 19:42

Well... guess I'm the only one that kind of liked it.
I didn't think the movie went that slow...but that probably I have too much patience sometimes.
The instrumentals were quite beautiful and the acting was alright but not all horrible. My only favorite parts in the movie was basically the beginning and the ending.
Overall, I kind of see the movie as a character study other than an idol movie...
Well, that's my two cents.

Oh yeah, about Eikura Nana's height... she's lucky she's tall and not some shortie (like me.)

eilla

Post by eilla » May 27th, '08, 20:11

I've just watched this movie nad I ike it. Maybe it's a litlle borring, but in general I like it. And about the siblings - couple, what really suprised me, I didn't condemn them or anything like this. I was just very sorry for them.

dreamerboy

Post by dreamerboy » May 28th, '08, 05:05

The movie wasn't that bad. Its one of those "artsy" type of films where the scenes go through a slow pace to convey their emotions like "nobody knows".

To conclude this reply on a funny note, I found this picture that perfectly describes what I feel about this movie (I was totally cracking up when I saw this on shoujo magic):
Attachments
TWINCEST = BAD &gt;: [
TWINCEST = BAD >: [
boku_wa_imouto_ni_kou_wo_suru_vol03_ch18_000a.jpg (21.95 KiB) Viewed 10767 times

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » May 29th, '08, 02:13

I actually kind of enjoyed the movie. The pace is extremely slow but I was really moved at times and I found myself cheering for that couple. But then again, all that incest idea doesn't put me off.

If nothing else it's one of those 'japanese for beginners' movies.

chardane

please :D

Post by chardane » Jun 11th, '08, 01:00

hello, um, can anyone direct me to where i can download this with english subs? i know many people have already asked the same question, but i've been browsing this thread and i can't seem to find a way to download it... any help would be really really appreciated :D i really want to watch this movie with english subs... thanks! :D

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 11th, '08, 01:12

^ It's not allowed to upload asian movies onto Daddits, nor is it allowed to link to them - I don't think so anyway. Hopefully if someone knows and sees the thread they'll be nice enough to pm you a link to it. ^^
Tao Libra wrote:Just finished watching this, and I've gotta say… good GOD, could it have been any more boring?

Couldn't agree more with this.

chardane

Post by chardane » Jun 11th, '08, 01:15

^ thanks :D

if anyone can give me a link to it, please PM me, i'll be eternally grateful :D

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jun 11th, '08, 03:00

We don't allow ppl to post download links, but we do have links to sites that specialize in Asian Movies (and downloads). See the Links of Interest thread or the one in my signature.

chardane

Post by chardane » Jun 12th, '08, 05:30

thank you mizune :D

just finished watching it...and i must say...
:cry: i really thought there was gonna be a concrete resolution at the end... i hate to be left hanging like that... i have nothing against incest, and i agree with Yano that it's ok to tell someone you love them... it would probably just the genetic problems that will occur when they reproduce that would worry me, but other than that, i don't find it disgusting... it rather strikes me as sad... to think that two persons who are born together cannot be together... :cry: its a sad movie... but in my opinion, beautiful as well.

Nidhogg_Rider

Post by Nidhogg_Rider » Jun 12th, '08, 08:23

I thought it was pretty good in some ways and quite terrible in others.

I liked how it was quite soft toned and had a romantic feel. The acting was decent enough, I didn't expect Jun to be so much more mellow than in HYD :P. The music was pretty good to accompany the pace and tone of the movie and the general artistic direction managed to work out. I liked the girl actor, she was very pretty except :D she's taller than half or more of the cast though :P.

However, the film talks about very little over a long amount of time stopping good plot and character development, all we really ever find out about is the incestuous nature of the relationship and that's about as far as the film's willing to take it. A lot of scenes take far too long to enact such as relatively short conversations which can take as long as 10 minutes. I noticed that most of the people don't seem to really mind that it's a brother-sister relationship, which I thought was a pretty weird way to react when it's such a taboo thing to do.

Overall, I liked the film just because of the positives (and it's incest so it's rather unique as a movie), then again, I could sit through terrible movies and say they were okay, not saying that this is a terrible movie. It isn't. Anyway, I saw it just because of the topic presented really :P. The film could be improved in different ways, but I think the main priority would be to reconsider the pace definitely i.e. execute some scriptwriters AND include more of an emotive plot e.g. people actually don't like what they're doing...

ladymashiro

Post by ladymashiro » Jul 14th, '08, 03:49

i also think that the anime is better...
i love matsujun, but this movie is just...
oh! what can i say...
very disappointing?

Getsugatnsho

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru Live action

Post by Getsugatnsho » Aug 26th, '08, 00:33

Any one know were I can get this I love Jun and I like the sound of the story

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru Live Action Movie

THANK YOU

Chibiemon

Post by Chibiemon » Aug 26th, '08, 14:21

heroicxspacexkid

Post by heroicxspacexkid » Aug 27th, '08, 00:59

---
Last edited by heroicxspacexkid on Sep 18th, '09, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.

mandypchan

Post by mandypchan » Oct 7th, '08, 19:47

moocah_11 wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:
maybe they can upload it in another torrent site? like in jpopsuki?
I'm requesting it too...
I think I prefer downloading it from torrent rather than at MegaUpload TT__TT

aishii

Post by aishii » Oct 8th, '08, 15:00

i watched it and tought the ending was a bit vague...
but i liked the cast very much <3

sinnie

Post by sinnie » Jul 26th, '09, 15:53

heroicxspacexkid wrote:Also, http://www.asiandramaaddicts.com has a direct download option w/ softsubs in english.
Wow this topic is almost a year old, but I joined just to say THANK YOU because it's still on the site, and I was able to download it after searching for this movie for weeks with english subs.

JenDaArc

Post by JenDaArc » Sep 15th, '09, 04:58

heroicxspacexkid wrote:Also, http://www.asiandramaaddicts.com has a direct download option w/ softsubs in english.
Thanx soo much for the link and yes, its still there with the sub as well. I know its been 2 years since the movie aired but only recently I feel like watching it and couldn't find it.

Bout how the movie turned out, I'll have to see it to comment on it ^^ thanx again!

Ardillita

Post by Ardillita » Oct 11th, '09, 08:34

I can find where i can download this film. Can someone help me?

ichako

Post by ichako » May 6th, '10, 11:08

can anyone seed this movie?? mine stucked at 98.2%.
onegai...i really want to watch this movie..

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 6th, '10, 11:14

This is no movie forum. So what seeding are you talking about? Besides, you can download it from different sources:
Clubbox
Asiatorrents
Demonoid
OKtorrents
Sharebox
silentregrets had it, not sure if it still has.

If this won't work, just type in google search I love my younger sister torrent or in place of torrent type download.

ichako

Post by ichako » May 6th, '10, 12:14

thanks but i've downloaded the torrent.
the problem now is it's stucked because no seeder already..
did i post this at the wrong place?
where should i post??
anyway thanks and sorry

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 6th, '10, 12:18

I don't think you will get help here since D-Addicts is not movie forum, we won't upload movies here.
Go to Asiatorrents, the movie is there.