Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

What should I upload?

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
lovett003

What should I upload?

Post by lovett003 » Jul 15th, '06, 19:57

I've been a regular visitor on this site for a while, and so far i've been leeching (i know, bad person) so I wanted to contribute by uploading some of the series that i've downloaded a long time ago that aren't available now. Here's a list of what i've got on my computer right now, so just let me know. I'll only upload one series at a time though.

Moderators, if this post is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it to a more appropriate place. Thanks!

Yamato Nadeshiko
Gokusen
Gokusen 2
Trick 1 & 2
Kimi wa petto
hana yori dango
orange days
pride
kaiyou wo watasu violin
strawberry on the shortcake
salaryman kintaro 1, 2,& 3
yoshitsune
nana the movie
koukou kyoushi
summer snow
nobuta wo produce
gto
cheap love
sekachu
densha otoko

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jul 15th, '06, 20:05

actually..........all of them are still on the trackers.

namely those from JTV (which are of course on JTV's tracker :)) and the others here at D-Addicts~

and as for Nana, since it's a movie, it can't be uploaded here.

Kakihara

Post by Kakihara » Jul 15th, '06, 20:11

Is Trick 1 & 2 any good?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jul 15th, '06, 20:32

Kakihara wrote:Is Trick 1 & 2 any good?
I thought they were both great! very very very funny and a bit scary at times. solving the cases were very entertaining as well. but you can't watch Trick 1 & 2 without having Trick 3 available as well. The last season of Trick pulls everything together and solves all those side questions that needed to be answered from part 1 & 2.

It's a must watch! Plus, Abe Hiroshi and Nakama Yukie are the leading stars, so that's another reason why you should watch them. :-)

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jul 15th, '06, 20:34

I'd reccommend checking the reseed request forum and seeing what people have been looking for lately. A reseed is just as good as an upload when it comes to helping out!!

Nice that you want to give back. Much stuff as I upload, I'm probably still one of the biggest leechers here when it comes to new releases....

Kakihara

Post by Kakihara » Jul 15th, '06, 20:45

I thought they were both great! very very very funny and a bit scary at times. solving the cases were very entertaining as well. but you can't watch Trick 1 & 2 without having Trick 3 available as well. The last season of Trick pulls everything together and solves all those side questions that needed to be answered from part 1 & 2.

It's a must watch! Plus, Abe Hiroshi and Nakama Yukie are the leading stars, so that's another reason why you should watch them.
Sounds good. Thanks! Will look around for the three.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jul 15th, '06, 22:33

lovett003
D-addicts has a couple of outlets for ppl willing to help reseed whole series. If you're interested, check'em out here:
Volunteer Series Seeding: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_12261.htm
Series of the Week Volunteers: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_23787.htm

Thanks for your gracious offers!
:)