Fatal FrAME SeRis

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
roon3ynguyen

Fatal FrAME SeRis

Post by roon3ynguyen » Jul 28th, '06, 12:19

Any body ever played this japanese horror game.....
if do discuss it here....

dyesan

Post by dyesan » Jul 28th, '06, 23:48

I'm currently playing Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Directors Cut right now, but I'm stuck at this one part -__-. I find it more boo-in-your-face creepy than actually scary or horror-ful.

Yeah, but my friends said if I thought Fatal Frame was "scary," then I should take a shot at Silent Hill. I watched Silent Hill the movie and to be honest, I didn't think it was too bad, but I'll see what's in store for me in the game soon enough.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jul 30th, '06, 03:22

moved to jp section...

Crazy Penguin

Post by Crazy Penguin » Jul 30th, '06, 03:43

Played it, at least 1 and 2, still have to check out part 3 though.

It's the only game I play on consoles, should say a lot. Usually I don't like console games, since the genres I prefer suck on consoles (FPS, strategy) and you can't mod the games there.

I find Fatal Frame more interesting than the other games with similar content, in fact, I consider most others stupid (tell me, how are you supposed to "kill" a ghost with a gun or a sword? Doesn't really make sense. The camera obscura makes that rather different).

Starlightkitty7

Post by Starlightkitty7 » Oct 9th, '06, 14:15

oh! I've played number two~~~!!! But..since I don't have a PS2 Ican't play the third one. But when I get PS3 I will!! ^__^ I also heard soemthing about a movie or something but thta was a while back...