how much does johnny's jr.s make?

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
chocoblu101

how much does johnny's jr.s make?

Post by chocoblu101 » Sep 15th, '06, 13:44

well, this is actually more of a question. how much do you think a johnny's jr makes?

ever thought of how much Kame or Jin or yamapi, or even ya ya yah's salary/salaries are?

if anyone has any info about this, maybe you could share?

I'm just curious.

MinaPi

Post by MinaPi » Sep 16th, '06, 17:57

you mean money, doncha!? I´ve no information bout it, and I think they won´t say it to the public!
If I guess, it would be more than 1,000,000 $ not to mention and I even can´t imagine how much it is in Yen!

pinkuonigiri

Post by pinkuonigiri » Sep 18th, '06, 01:12

hmm from what I have heard, the juniors get a pretty small sum for what they actually do, you probably don’t get into the big money untill you actually debut as a group.

even then I hear a lota johnny’s members still live at there parents homes and ride the trains to get where they need to go ( though I’m no expert and I know its more common in japan to live with your parents until you marry) so I’m still sorta unsure if they get a lot considering all the people they have to get played first before the actual idol can ( publicists, image coordinators, all the high executives)makes me wonder how much they actually take home at the end of the day..

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Sep 18th, '06, 23:02

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Oct 7th, '13, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.

ryobreak

Post by ryobreak » Sep 21st, '06, 11:55

Yeah, they actually make very little money. At one point, KAT-TUN members were debating whether or not they'll disperse and find new places to work. It was only with "Real Face," that they decided not to. I hope they will never have to!

manon

Post by manon » Sep 22nd, '06, 00:08

when ur not a junior and u debut u get more money~
basically johnny gets a lo of the money ( i mean all those singles and CDS) ^^
they get paid for their job, but johnny also has to use the money made in order to train the boys in dancing, singing, etc

ryobreak

Post by ryobreak » Sep 22nd, '06, 12:25

manon wrote:when ur not a junior and u debut u get more money~
they get paid for their job, but johnny also has to use the money made in order to train the boys in dancing, singing, etc
No, they only get paid 8 yen per CD sold. If they are in a group, then it is divided amongst them, so the actual amount they earn off CD's is relatively low.

Dudie

Post by Dudie » Sep 22nd, '06, 12:56

I think they earn way less then we think they do. If you look at Kame and Yamapi they are in a ot of drama's next to thier singing and (i'm not sure about this) they go to school aswell. I bet they like it all but is singing and acting so much good for thier studies? I think they need to work really hard to earn the money they need.

manon

Post by manon » Sep 24th, '06, 19:59

ryobreak wrote:
manon wrote:when ur not a junior and u debut u get more money~
No, they only get paid 8 yen per CD sold. If they are in a group, then it is divided amongst them, so the actual amount they earn off CD's is relatively low.
no i didn't mean the johnny's members get a lot i meant JOHNNY gets a lot~
i know they don't get all the money that they make...its how it is with all artists
johnny pays twice as much as highest tax payer in japan